Yinahla Classic Comfort Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Yinahla

Yinahla Classic Comfort Mattress Showcases

Official material from Yinahla.

Read now

Kay
KaySydney Surrounds, NSW

The perfect mattress for us!

Allan
AllanMid North Coast, NSW

A fabulous sleep on a very well made mattress

I have damaged discs in my lower back and need a supportive mattress that also has a top that is plush. Ive had my mattress for nearly 6 months and am pleased to say it maintains a perfect form. Well worth consideration if looking for a first grade manufacture. .

Purchased in at Chiropedic for $2,943.

Harry K.
Harry K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

After going through number of hoops realised that mattress was one of the main reason for my sleep issues.

Supported with memory foam pillow on this mattress, I don't have any neck problems either. No more headaches. No more sleep problems.

Purchased in at Chiropedic for $3,000.

Great nights’ sleep

We bought a king mattress and it’s firm but soft, which is great for my back (sleep on my back) and satisfies my partner (tummy sleeper). We tried another popular online brand first and learned the hard way that you get what you pay for!

• Sleeping PositionBack

Kathryn Feldmaier
Kathryn FeldmaierGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible, waste of money

Terrible, my back has been getting worse since I bought this mattress, I thought it was my back and not the mattress but having just returned from 2 weeks away in my caravan (with a cheap mattress) I never woke once with a sore back, have just had my first night back in my bed and my back is in agony again. It’s clear now it’s the mattress. It is way too firm, I can’t lay on my back on it. Wish I didn’t waste my money on it.I tried to give a review months ago but I was made to try and ‘fix’ my rating I gave them but I won’t this time. Have wasted too much money not to tell the truth about this mattress, that’s the point in this review system, or so I thought

Chiropedic TeamYinahlaSend a private message

‘Jay’ posted 9 months ago about his not feeling anything like the shop mattress, mine also does not feel like the shop mattress, it is much harder and like sleeping on the floor. I sincerely believe there is something wrong with the mattress

Back pain gone

Had back pain for 4 years. Thought I was just broken as the mattress was an $8k Tempur... Turns out it was the mattress all along as Yinalha fixed me :)
Note that the mattress is quite thick. My original king size fitted sheets struggle and the flat sheet barely covers the bed and cant tuck it.
A super king sheet set would solve that prob no doubt
Very happy

Just right!

Not too soft not too firm.
It feels comfortable straight away when you lie on it.
We wanted something that felt like we were sleeping on a hotel mattress every night and this certainly fits the bill.

Purchased for $3,049.

POC
POCSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

As comfortable as a five star hotel bed

Bought on the basis of the excellent reviews and after first month it has easily lived up to high expectations, being supportive and very comfortable from the first night. One big advantage for me is the bed has no centre ridge (unlike sleepmaker and king koil). Those beds can tend to form ditches being firm on the edges and on the centre line but sagging in the sleep zone over time.
Yinhala mattress is a bit higher than our previous bed so superking sheets would be more appropriate size to tuck in properly but the additional comfort layer provided by the higher Yinhala mattress is worth it. So far very pleased as it allows for good side sleep with no problems tucking a shoulder in to a well supported sleeping position. Recommended

Purchased in for $3,400.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Mrs Kensington
Mrs KensingtonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent comfort

After 3 hasty mattresses purchases and an awful experience with 40 winks, I found the bedbuyer review site and read through all reviews and info. I’ve since purchased 2 mattresses with the Yinahla classic being the best. I have a gas lift bed frame which is a little higher than standard frames and chose Y.Classic as it wasn’t too high profile. I’ve had it a few months now and it’s not too firm and not too soft, feels supportive and has that lovely luxury hotel bed feel to it. I’m very happy (and very fussy) and highly recommend this mattress.

Purchased in at Chiropedic.

wendy
wendy

I found it the perfect medium supportive mattress

It appears to be a durable medium supportive mattress. My husband found his hips hurt a little but it has helped my back. So if you have good bones you will enjoy the support

Purchased in for $2,800.

• Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Azza K.
Azza K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Such a comfortable bed for a good price

We are both sleeping better since buying this bed. It’s both comfortable and supportive. We’ve not had the bed long enough to comment on it’s durability, but have had no issues in the first three months. Would definitely recommend this bed.

Purchased in for $1,439.

Review collected in partnership with Yinahla

My wife and I love this mattress

We have been sleeping on this for a month now and both love it. It is a joy to get into bed in the evening knowing that we will both sleep comfortably. It is very hard to detect when the other person is moving around in the bed, which is great.

So far, so good.

Our mattress delivery was delayed as we live in WA. The customer service when checking in to the delay was very good. We have only had it 2 weeks. It appears to be a very well made mattress. So far it is very comfortable. I would highly recommend Yinahla

David
DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Time will tell

This mattress replaces a 5 year old Sleeping Duck. It is of similar firmness, better as far as partner disturbance, not as heavy or tall as the Duck. It appears to be well made of quality materials.

Peter G.
Peter G.Illawarra, NSW

couldn't be better

I love everything about this mattress. After trying and returning 2 other popular mattress brands I feel very confident recommending the classic comfort. It has been better in every way. I no longer have a stiff back in the morning. It's got the perfect balance of comfort and support. It doesn’t trap you in like other new mattresses we tried, nor does it have a chemical smell like the others. It's made to order in Australia. If I have to buy another mattress it will be another Yinahla.