95% · 1483 · 2%
Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • Months
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No
  • Hard
  • Very Hard
Buying Guide Banner
Yinahla Classic Comfort Mattress Showcases

Official material from Yinahla.

Read now

Kay
KaySydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
  VerifiedPinned Queen

The perfect mattress for us!

After a great deal of research we purchased the Yinahla Classic Comfort Mattress and the Chiropedic Base and we couldn't be happier. This mattress ticked all the boxes for us. We both suffer from lower back pain and have found this bed to be very supportive and we are not waking up in pain anymore. My husband suffers from severe Restless Legs Syndrome and since using this bed I have not been woken up by this because the bed is very stable. He is also a very hot sleeper and has not found this mattress to hold heat (unlike our previous mattress which had a very hot memory foam pillow top). We found the mattress to be more on the medium firm side but it didn't take long to adjust to this. We believe that the Classic Comfort Mattress is of high quality and hope that it will maintain it's shape and support in years to come. We also like the fact that it is made in Australia. The delivery process went smoothly and both mattress and base were delivered at the same time. Thank you Yinahla!

Purchased in .

• Sleeping Position: Side
  • Adjustment Period: Weeks
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues: Yes
  • Caused Discomfort: No
  • Heat Retention: No
  • Sagging: No
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Yinahla
Yinahla   DM

Hi Kay, thank you so very much for your amazing review; we're so pleased that your research led you to us and we had exactly what you needed. The positive health benefits for sleeping better now are going to be a game changer and we're so happy knowing that you both are now not waking up in pain. Thank you so much for sharing your great experience with us, we so appreciate your support and recommendation to future customers who may be experiencing the same problems that you were. Wishing you both all the best and of course, so many more future great sleeps :)

marcelle gosling
marcelle goslingIllawarra, NSW2 posts
  Verified King

Marvelous

This is the best mattress that I have ever laid upon. It is firm but is extremely comfortable and supportive. Unlike my previous mattress which I turned regularly, this Yinahla has retained it’s shape and firmness albeit that it is rotated regularly. Show details ·  1
JJD
JJDSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Well worth the investment!

I have owned many mattresses as I have been an expat all my life. We decided to invest in a Yinahla mattress when we settled down in Sydney and we have no regrets! Having had backpain most of my life, this mattress has done wonders. My parents in law have also bought a classic comfort King based on our recommendation and love it too. Show details ·  1
Jonno
JonnoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA12 posts
Kevin
KevinSydney, NSW
scaryty20
scaryty20Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Great Mattress Definetly Recommend

Finally upgraded to a new mattress after years of an old one. I can say that it was a massive upgrade and mattress technology has definitely changed since my old one was made. The pocket springs will the foam topper over the top makes for an amazing mattress and a fantastic nights sleep. Show details ·  1
AVF
AVF
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Quality of Sleep

Comfortable and supportive mattress. Quality of sleep has improved. Has maintained its shape and firmness after 2 months of use. Show details ·  1
Rhi
RhiPerth, WA3 posts
Lachlan
Lachlan

Classic Comfort Lives up to its Name

Ordering a mattress through Yinahla via their website was a straightforward process. I decided on the Classic Comfort after researching many different brands and styles. Yinahla make each mattress to order in Melbourne and shipped mine to South Australia in a reasonable time-frame which was clearly communicated via email. The Classic Comfort really lives up to its name being the most comfortable mattress I’ve ever slept on. I can’t fault it - it’s fantastic! Show details ·  1
Chris S.
Chris S.

High level of comfort

I've had this mattress over a year now and find it very comfortable. It's supportive without being uncomfortablably firm.
I think you definitely should follow the care guidelines and rotate your matress. In one year I can notice a slight shape difference in the middle of the bed between my partner and I. Show details ·  1
Angel2
Angel2AU8 posts

Best Mattress on the Market

This is our 2nd Yinahla Classic Comfort Mattres. The only mattresses we would buy. From quality to price there is no match. I have back problems and this is the only mattress which doesn't cause any problems with my back. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Colin
Colin3 posts

Great mattress

Great mattress and really supportive. Morning back stiffness is gone. No sagging or change so far. Show details ·  1
A L.
A L.

Just Worth it

Great service, price, best warranty on the markey and excellent delivery service Show details ·  1
Bill D.
Bill D.Illawarra, NSW

A good sleep experience

Have had this mattress now for 4 months.
It has made a major difference to my sleep as I no longer experience the hip and leg pain that I previously did though it did take some time for this to occur.
The only downside is the weight which does make it a bit difficult for older people to turn - a very minor criticism when compared to the sleep benefit. Show details ·  1
Ginger cat
Ginger cat2 posts
  Verified King

Australian made quality nights sleep

An Australian made, plush mattress that is softer than average but still supportive. Haven’t noticed any sagging or loss of firmness after 1 year of ownership. It’s extremely heavy to flip or rotate but otherwise better than anything you’d get from a bricks and mortar store for the price. Show details ·  1