Yinahla Classic Comfort Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Yinahla

Yinahla Classic Comfort Mattress Showcases

Official material from Yinahla.

Read now

4.9
Kay
KaySydney Surrounds, NSW

The perfect mattress for us!

Back pain gone

Had back pain for 4 years. Thought I was just broken as the mattress was an $8k Tempur... Turns out it was the mattress all along as Yinalha fixed me :)
Note that the mattress is quite thick. My original king size fitted sheets struggle and the flat sheet barely covers the bed and cant tuck it.
A super king sheet set would solve that prob no doubt
Very happy

Just right!

Not too soft not too firm.
It feels comfortable straight away when you lie on it.
We wanted something that felt like we were sleeping on a hotel mattress every night and this certainly fits the bill.

Purchased for $3,049.

POC
POCSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

As comfortable as a five star hotel bed

Bought on the basis of the excellent reviews and after first month it has easily lived up to high expectations, being supportive and very comfortable from the first night. One big advantage for me is the bed has no centre ridge (unlike sleepmaker and king koil). Those beds can tend to form ditches being firm on the edges and on the centre line but sagging in the sleep zone over time.
Yinhala mattress is a bit higher than our previous bed so superking sheets would be more appropriate size to tuck in properly but the additional comfort layer provided by the higher Yinhala mattress is worth it. So far very pleased as it allows for good side sleep with no problems tucking a shoulder in to a well supported sleeping position. Recommended

Purchased in for $3,400.

Mrs Kensington
Mrs KensingtonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent comfort

After 3 hasty mattresses purchases and an awful experience with 40 winks, I found the bedbuyer review site and read through all reviews and info. I’ve since purchased 2 mattresses with the Yinahla classic being the best. I have a gas lift bed frame which is a little higher than standard frames and chose Y.Classic as it wasn’t too high profile. I’ve had it a few months now and it’s not too firm and not too soft, feels supportive and has that lovely luxury hotel bed feel to it. I’m very happy (and very fussy) and highly recommend this mattress.

Purchased in at Chiropedic.

wendy
wendy

I found it the perfect medium supportive mattress

It appears to be a durable medium supportive mattress. My husband found his hips hurt a little but it has helped my back. So if you have good bones you will enjoy the support

Purchased in for $2,800.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Azza K.
Azza K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Such a comfortable bed for a good price

We are both sleeping better since buying this bed. It’s both comfortable and supportive. We’ve not had the bed long enough to comment on it’s durability, but have had no issues in the first three months. Would definitely recommend this bed.

Purchased in for $1,439.

Review collected in partnership with Yinahla

My wife and I love this mattress

We have been sleeping on this for a month now and both love it. It is a joy to get into bed in the evening knowing that we will both sleep comfortably. It is very hard to detect when the other person is moving around in the bed, which is great.

Originally posted on yinahla using our platform

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

So far, so good.

Our mattress delivery was delayed as we live in WA. The customer service when checking in to the delay was very good. We have only had it 2 weeks. It appears to be a very well made mattress. So far it is very comfortable. I would highly recommend Yinahla

David
DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Time will tell

This mattress replaces a 5 year old Sleeping Duck. It is of similar firmness, better as far as partner disturbance, not as heavy or tall as the Duck. It appears to be well made of quality materials.

Peter G.
Peter G.Illawarra, NSW

couldn't be better

I love everything about this mattress. It's got the perfect comfort and support. The top layers of foam are soft but don't trap you in like other new mattresses we tried. It has a neutral temperature and doesn't generate heat, nor does it have a chemical smell like other mattresses. It's made to order in Australia. If I have to buy another mattress it will be another Yinahla.

Love our new mattress

Thrilled with our purchase. The mattress is both soft but firm. There is no disturbance when my partner rolls over. The delivery process was quick. I would definitely recommend this mattress.

Excellent mattress

Super comfy and really well made. Minimal partner movement so it delivered it's claim. Excellent customer service. Well worth the money and I would buy another one again without a doubt.

Perceived Firmness Medium

Find out how Yinahla Classic Comfort Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Worth the extra $$ for dream comfort

So glad I found the money for this mattress. I feel great everytime I am on it, it's comfortable AND firmly supportive. I researched a lot, had intended to buy another brand, but when i lay on this in the showroom i felt the difference. It was made here in Victoria from high quality local materials (where they are available).
Love it, but try it for yourself, mattresses are very personal things. As the sales guy said, you spend 8 hours a day on a mattress, so the right one matters.

Purchased in at Beds for Backs Dandenong for $2,300.

Rebecva
RebecvaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I've never slept better and I'm a horrible sleeper

This mattress is the best I've slept on. I'm not usually a good sleeper and this just feels like literally sleeping on a cloud. It's firm but soft, supportive but doesn't make you stiff and very very comfortable. I usually get a sore neck and have found this happens way less often. I'm so happy I chose this mattress!!

Adjustment PeriodDays