Yinahla Posture Gel Mattress

Queen, King, Single, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Yinahla

Troy Garaty
Troy GaratyHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Quality

The highest standard of construction in a mattress I have slept on , and I have had a few $10,000 plus mattresses.
We live between home and our weekend property so I will be ordering another one of these shortly.

Purchased in at Chiropedic for $3,800.

yinahla
Chiropedic TeamyinahlaSend a private message

Originally posted on yinahla using our platform

Erin
Erin

Not bad

One thing I was concerned about was sagging so I spoke at length with the sales person before purchasing. I was told this wouldn't happen, alas it has. There is a decent dip causing me to roll into the middle, despite me rotating the mattress weekly. I'm not a heavy person either! Will be contacting them to see if this is covered under warranty. Disappointing to have to do so.

Purchased in for $2,239.

Comfy but still get hot

This mattress feels very comfortable and supportive, I don’t get pressure spots on my hips. Strangely I find myself sleeping on my back a lot in this bed when I’m usually a side sleeper and a down side of this is the mattress gets hot. Not as much as other newer mattresses but still hotter than I’d prefer and so much so that I’ve had to use much lighter bedding. It’s so comfy tho I decided I could live with that.

Purchased in for $2,300.

Martin RAFFERTY
Martin RAFFERTYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent nights sleep

Excellent mattress and worth paying that little bit extra over other mattresses in the market. Very well made and only took a week or so to get used to it

Purchased in for $3,850.

Chiropedic TeamYinahlaSend a private message

Thanks so much for the edit Martin, appreciate it. Avoids any confusion from future customers. Thanks again. Marie

Megan
MeganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

It's firm but cozy, great quality, feels like it will last many years to come. The long warranty is a bonus. Took a little while to 'break in' (about a month) but feels perfect now

Elisa
Elisa

Amazing

So happy I spent the time researching what we needed in a mattress. A bit more exxy than what we were initially going to spend, but it has been a worthwhile investment. My back and hips have been so much better and have not had a flare up with my sciatica since. My partner was sceptical at first, but we can both honestly say we love our bed. This one is quite firm, but that's what we were after. It doesn't get too hot like our previous pillow top. We have taken care to rotate monthl, so it has maintained its structure and still feels good as new. Have recommended to family and friends. Could not recommend this product more!!

Purchased in for $2,985.

Alana
AlanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Comfortable

Very happy with this new mattress. It is extremely comfortable, soft and offer good back support. Normally my partner wakes up when I leave the bed, but with this new mattress he cannot feel my movement on the other side of the mattress.

Chiropedic TeamYinahlaSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Deb
DebCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fabulous bed

Absolutely love our new bed. No sore back or aching shoulders and I am getting an uninterrupted nights sleep. Cannot fault it. Husband happy. I am happy. Highly recommend the company.

Purchased in at Sydney Wide Chiropractic.

Chiropedic TeamYinahlaSend a private message

Amazing bed! Never slept better.

We have both suffered back pain and sleepless nights. Now we are sleeping better than ever! Even the snoring has decreased !! The mattress meets both our needs, firm but soft abs comfortable.

Purchased in at Chiropedic for $3,000.

Penelope B.
Penelope B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best sleep ever

We purchased this mattress after many restless nights on our old mattress which saw us awakening to tired and sore mornings. From our first night onward, sleeping on this new mattress has literally changed our lives. We sleep fully and awake feeling refreshed and ready to go. I would recommend this mattress to everyone.

Purchased in for $3,000.

Sleeping PositionBack

Best mattress ever!!!

Positive effect on my lower back pain and other body aches and pain. Very comfortable and supportive. Improved quality of sleep. Incredibly durable and great quality compared to my old mattress.The mattress is a lot thicker than my previous one but it is a fantastic mattress. Cant recommend it enough. Always get comments about how comfortable it is.

Purchased in at Chiropedic for $2,000.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Jason

The absolute experts of mattress making!

If you are looking for a medium firm mattress, particularly for a hot sleeper, then I don’t think you’ll find better than this. Highly recommend! Also, their customer service is second to none. I tried this mattress then another then went back to this and they were fantastic about it.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

JONATHON GILLARD
JONATHON GILLARDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best sleep I could ask for

The Cloud 9 Posture Gel is an incredible bed. It has given us many incredible sleepful nights over the past 2 years. So much so it has lead to many disappointing sleeps whenever we travel away from home on holidays or for week. We have been spoilt with this bed, and I would buy it again in a heartbeat.

The mattress is the perfect firmness for us. After 2 years of use we have noticed no change in quality.

My partner does not feel a thing when I wake in the middle of the night.

In 10 years time when we replace our mattress, I will not hesitate to buy from Chiropedic again. 15/10 would recommend.

Cheval
ChevalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A real dream changer!

Our cloud9 king mattress is amazing. The quality of our sleep has improved for the better. We have had our cloud9 for almost a year and every night it’s like getting into a brand new bed each night. Very impressed with the quality and comfort.

Like a dream

Very comfortable from day one, my wife sleeps on her back and I sleep on my side and it’s perfect for both of us. Very supportive and we are both happy with the purchase and service. Thank you

5StarGalasked
Posture Gel Mattress Queen

Has anyone experienced any difficulty in rolling over on this mattress? I sleep alone, so partner disturbance is not an issue. I also toss and turn a lot so need to be able to roll easily on a mattress. I am on the heavier side and some foam-topped mattresses can make me sink in and feel “stuck”, so that I have to grab the edge of the bed and heave myself over to roll on to my other side. Can’t be doing that all night! Having said that, I do still need plenty of plushness to minimise hip pressure when on my side, so ideally need softness that still has support and bounce. Am I asking the impossible, or is this mattress the closest I will get? Any advice would be appreciated :)

Kay
Kayasked
Posture Gel Mattress Queen

Would you recommend a bed base with castors (as seen on Chiropedic website) or without castors?
What would be the most practical/useful in regards being able to vacuum under and behind the bed?

Catherine
Catherineasked
Posture Gel Mattress

The mattress seems heavier than my current one. Are the handles strong enough to be able to rotate the mattress or lift it? I've heard they can sometimes rip off.

Jason

I think they are strong enough but haven’t used them repeatedly

Get an answer from our members and Yinahla representatives

Yinahla Posture Gel Mattress

Yinahla was formerly sold as Cloud 9.

Compare all 6 Yinahla Posture Gel Mattress
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $3,389.00$3,759.00$4,129.00$4,479.00
Type Coil Spring and Pocket SpringCoil Spring and Pocket SpringCoil Spring and Pocket SpringCoil Spring and Pocket Spring
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Thickness36 cm36 cm36 cm36 cm
Manufacturer Warranty20 year(s)20 year(s)20 year(s)20 year(s)
Compare all 6 Yinahla Posture Gel Mattress