Yinahla Posture Gel Mattress

Adjustment Period
  • Days (34)
  • Weeks (7)
  • Months (2)
  • I never got used to it! (1)
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (28) · No (17)
Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (44)
Heat Retention Yes (3) · No (33)
Sagging Yes (2) · No (40)
Perceived Firmness

Yinahla Posture Gel Mattress49 reviews
Honest reviews
Honest reviews3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

No regrets! Love my new mattress

A great investment. Purchased mattress for my husband and I - them found it comfortable so recommended it my mum and dad who also purchased the mattress too Show details ·  1
Mark
Mark
  Fair Incentive Verified Super King
Yinahla
Yinahla   DM
Loan Nguyen
Loan NguyenVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Very comfortable

Comfortable and feeling good on bed .we wants to try more. Thanks Show details ·  2
User1406
User1406VICWestern District, VIC9 posts
  Verified Super King

Best nights sleep ever

Since purchasing this mattress our quality of sleep has improved dramatically. We researched lots of mattresses before settling on this one and it was not the cheapest out there but I am happy now it was money well spent. I recommend this brand mattress, you wont be disappointed. Show details ·  1
Miranda
Miranda

Great Mattress

We ordered the Posture Gel King, the quality is exceptional, however we found it a bit to firm, so we have exchanged for the Copper Gel, exchanging it was no issue at all, the staff are very helpful. We look forward to the new one arriving. Show details ·  1
JanetteB
JanetteBVICSouthwest, VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Very pleased with such comfort

We were led by the positive reviews we read online and ordered despite not having heard of the brand before. The mattress did not disappoint. Extremely comfortable whilst providing firm support. Very pleased with our purchase. Show details ·  1
Sue
SueNSWHunter Region, NSW

Sleep Perfection

The love of my life was experiencing neck pain. We’d tried way too many pillow options to no avail. I mistakenly thought our old bed was fine. However, since having our delightfully comfy Yinahla bed, we are both in sleep heaven. No more neck pain, no partner disturbance, no waking up feeling tired. We both LOVE the support and comfort of our new bed. Best bed ever!! Service was also exceptional. Show details ·  1
Vinit
Vinit

Great Mattress

Good Bed. An expensive one but if you have back pain or difficulty sleeping, its worth it. Show reply
Benjamin A.
Benjamin A.NSWSydney, NSW

Absolutely great mattress

We have struggled for years with one person who likes a soft mattress, and a second who is bigger and needs more support.
This mattress is perfect for us both, and gives plenty of support and firmness without feeling like a rock. Show details ·  1
Maria Angela Reimer
Maria Angela Reimer
  Verified Posture Gel

So far it’s great

I’ve had it for a few weeks now and so far it’s great. It’s not too soft but it’s not overly firm either, even the cats sleep with me now, which means I have to go for hours without moving my body or legs and when I wake up, no pain anywhere. It’s great! Show reply
Viginnia
Viginnia

Wonderful mattress!

We are loving our Yinahla mattress! It has helped my sore back so much! Comfortable for both side and back sleeping. Feels cooling, no sinking (as of yet), and it just looks like its great quality. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
GB TB
GB TBNSWMurray Region, NSW2 posts

Promised comfort

Was sceptical, other mattresses had not delivered, what was promised, in the long run.
Hope this mattress will continue as it is now:
Medium firm for side-sleep and good support for back Show details ·  1
James
James

Quick, easy, comfortable

Very comfortable and supportive (I'm a big guy). Has definitely improved my sleep and reduced soreness on waking up.

Easy to order and quick to arrive. Slight problem with bed base, but problem solved quickly and easily by team Show reply

wes_l
wes_lNSWSydney, NSW8 posts

Good mattress

This is a good quality mattress. It has sunk a little, though it helps if you turn it frequently. Our last mattress was terrible, so we spent a bit more and don't regret it. Show details ·  1
CBE
CBE2 posts

Amazing

Process from start to finish was very easy. I would have no hesitation in using Yinahla again Show details ·  1

SCC
SCC · Posture Gel Mattress

I'm a heavy guy who has issues with mattresses sagging. Can anyone confirm this will keep its shape?

Yinahla
Yinahla   DM
5StarGal · Posture Gel Mattress Queen

Has anyone experienced any difficulty in rolling over on this mattress? I sleep alone, so partner disturbance is not an issue. I also toss and turn a lot so need to be able to roll easily on a mattress. I am on the heavier side and some foam-topped mattresses can make me sink in and feel “stuck”, so that I have to grab the edge of the bed and heave myself over to roll on to my other side. Can’t be doing that all night! Having said that, I do still need plenty of plushness to minimise hip pressure when on my side, so ideally need softness that still has support and bounce. Am I asking the impossible, or is this mattress the closest I will get? Any advice would be appreciated :)

Kay
Kay · Posture Gel Mattress Queen

Would you recommend a bed base with castors (as seen on Chiropedic website) or without castors?
What would be the most practical/useful in regards being able to vacuum under and behind the bed?

5StarGal

Yinahla was formerly sold as Cloud 9.

Compare all Yinahla Posture Gel Mattress listings
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $4,849$4,479$5,279$4,129
Type Coil Spring and Pocket SpringCoil Spring and Pocket SpringCoil Spring and Pocket SpringCoil Spring and Pocket Spring
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeKingQueenSuper KingDouble
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Thickness36 cm36 cm36 cm36 cm
Manufacturer Warranty20 year(s)20 year(s)20 year(s)20 year(s)