Listing monitored by Yinahla

Dee
DeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worth shopping around for.

The 100 day trial is a fantastic way of introducing you to the new mattress and determining how comfortable and supportive it actually is. Our quality of sleep has definitely improved and it’s maintained it’s firmness within the first 100 days and so far is a durable option.

Purchased in at The CPAP Clinic Physical store.

• Sleeping PositionSide

Valerie
ValerieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A wonderful nights sleep-every night

The mattress is very comfortable and has helped my partners back issues. I sleep much better at night now. The mattress has maintained its shape and firmness.

Purchased in .

Best mattress ever

The mattress is firm and contours the shape of the your body, no neck pain!Great night sleep seven days a week , love going to bed every night we spent a little bit more but it worth every cent. Excellent!!

Purchased in for $3,800.

Troy Garaty
Troy GaratyHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Quality

The highest standard of construction in a mattress I have slept on , and I have had a few $10,000 plus mattresses.
We live between home and our weekend property so I will be ordering another one of these shortly.

Purchased in at Chiropedic for $3,800.

yinahla
Chiropedic TeamyinahlaSend a private message

Originally posted on yinahla using our platform

Erin
Erin

Not bad

One thing I was concerned about was sagging so I spoke at length with the sales person before purchasing. I was told this wouldn't happen, alas it has. There is a decent dip causing me to roll into the middle, despite me rotating the mattress weekly. I'm not a heavy person either! Will be contacting them to see if this is covered under warranty. Disappointing to have to do so.

Purchased in for $2,239.

Comfy but still get hot

This mattress feels very comfortable and supportive, I don’t get pressure spots on my hips. Strangely I find myself sleeping on my back a lot in this bed when I’m usually a side sleeper and a down side of this is the mattress gets hot. Not as much as other newer mattresses but still hotter than I’d prefer and so much so that I’ve had to use much lighter bedding. It’s so comfy tho I decided I could live with that.

Purchased in for $2,300.

Martin RAFFERTY
Martin RAFFERTYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent nights sleep

Excellent mattress and worth paying that little bit extra over other mattresses in the market. Very well made and only took a week or so to get used to it

Purchased in for $3,850.

Chiropedic TeamYinahlaSend a private message

Thanks so much for the edit Martin, appreciate it. Avoids any confusion from future customers. Thanks again. Marie

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Megan
MeganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

It's firm but cozy, great quality, feels like it will last many years to come. The long warranty is a bonus. Took a little while to 'break in' (about a month) but feels perfect now

Purchased in at Chiropedic.

Elisa
Elisa

Amazing

So happy I spent the time researching what we needed in a mattress. A bit more exxy than what we were initially going to spend, but it has been a worthwhile investment. My back and hips have been so much better and have not had a flare up with my sciatica since. My partner was sceptical at first, but we can both honestly say we love our bed. This one is quite firm, but that's what we were after. It doesn't get too hot like our previous pillow top. We have taken care to rotate monthl, so it has maintained its structure and still feels good as new. Have recommended to family and friends. Could not recommend this product more!!

Purchased in for $2,985.

Alana
AlanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Comfortable

Very happy with this new mattress. It is extremely comfortable, soft and offer good back support. Normally my partner wakes up when I leave the bed, but with this new mattress he cannot feel my movement on the other side of the mattress.

Purchased in .

Deb
DebCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fabulous bed

Absolutely love our new bed. No sore back or aching shoulders and I am getting an uninterrupted nights sleep. Cannot fault it. Husband happy. I am happy. Highly recommend the company.

Purchased in at Sydney Wide Chiropractic.

• Sleeping PositionSide
Chiropedic TeamYinahlaSend a private message

Amazing bed! Never slept better.

We have both suffered back pain and sleepless nights. Now we are sleeping better than ever! Even the snoring has decreased !! The mattress meets both our needs, firm but soft abs comfortable.

Purchased in at Chiropedic for $3,000.

Penelope B.
Penelope B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best sleep ever

We purchased this mattress after many restless nights on our old mattress which saw us awakening to tired and sore mornings. From our first night onward, sleeping on this new mattress has literally changed our lives. We sleep fully and awake feeling refreshed and ready to go. I would recommend this mattress to everyone.

Purchased in for $3,000.

• Sleeping PositionBack

Best mattress ever!!!

Positive effect on my lower back pain and other body aches and pain. Very comfortable and supportive. Improved quality of sleep. Incredibly durable and great quality compared to my old mattress.The mattress is a lot thicker than my previous one but it is a fantastic mattress. Cant recommend it enough. Always get comments about how comfortable it is.

Purchased in at Chiropedic for $2,000.

• Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Jason

The absolute experts of mattress making!

If you are looking for a medium firm mattress, particularly for a hot sleeper, then I don’t think you’ll find better than this. Highly recommend! Also, their customer service is second to none. I tried this mattress then another then went back to this and they were fantastic about it.

Purchased in at Chiropedic.

• Sleeping PositionBack and Side