Yinahla Premier Firm Mattress

• Front (2)
Adjustment Period
  • Days (20)
  • Months (1)
  • I never got used to it! (2)
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (11) · No (10)
Caused Discomfort Yes (2) · No (21)
Heat Retention Yes (3) · No (17)
Sagging Yes (0) · No (22)
Perceived Firmness

ClayqQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts
Richard Watson
Richard Watson

Great Product!

I am a back sleeper so it is important that my mattress is of high quality. Yinahla provides a top quality price which was delivered on time to me in rural Queensland. Impressive! Show details ·  1
Kapilar Raj
Kapilar RajWAPerth, WA

Excellent Product

I purchased the Yinahla Premier Firm as I have a bad back that needs good support. The Premier Firm is well designed and constructed for customers like me. I am well pleased with my purchase and hope to use it for many years to come. Show reply
Jona
JonaVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive King
Ani
AniVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Super comfy

Well built mattress with the perfect firmness that we are after. We have tried mattresses from other brands however this is so far the most comfortable. Very recommend a lower bed frame as the mattress is quick thick. Show details ·  1
Katherine
KatherineVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

The best bed

This is probably the best bed I've ever had (and I've had a lot!!!!) Super comfy, just the right firmness. Everything about the buying experience was a delight. Thank you!! Show details ·  1
Pubud
PubudVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Verified King

This is a great mattress

This is a firm mattress, and I was very surprised how heavy the mattress was. I think it is slowly softening for us, which is lovely. We are loving it. We used it for three months. Would recommend it for anyone. First couple of weeks was hard, but comfortable. I think in couple of months time it will be just right. Show reply
Lynelle lockhart
Lynelle lockhartNSWHunter Region, NSW5 posts

Yinahala priemer firm mattress. WOW WOW

Only had our new mattess for a month but we are Sleeping much better than we have for many yrs. Yes the mattress ifirm but finding this is reducing my lower back pain.
Excellent purchase. Show reply
Baskaran S.
Baskaran S.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Great quality mattress

Very supportive. Has reduced my back pain and is very comfortable. In my experience firm or medium-firm mattresses from quality brand are very durable. Has last one for over 20 years. In one month so far it has retained its shape and firmness. Show details ·  1
Victor
VictorNSWSydney, NSW8 posts
  Verified Double

Too firm. Swap over requested, however no action

The mattress is very firm. A lot firmer than other brands on the market. Keep this n mind when buying.
Swap over requested over the phone- No action. Months later still waiting. Was contacted by the company and they were pretending in being interested to help, however last response was, they are not interested at all and came back with a reply: if it was so uncomfortable, why didn’t you contact us earlier? Show details
Yinahla
Yinahla   DM
Anderson
AndersonWAPerth, WA2 posts
  Verified Super King

The best thing I did to myself. I was so lucky to buy it with 60% discount after an almost an year watching this one

Incredible firm and comfortable at the same
It is hard to have to cover the matress because the fabric is so nice to the touch and cool.
Plus they helped us paying to get the superking up to the 1rst floor and it was too big to go through the stairs
Thanks Kriti for everything! Show details ·  1
Phillip Joseph
Phillip Joseph

Great Investment!

The importance of sleep to our health is underrated. I am now having the best nights sleep thanks to my new mattress. Worth every cent! I know longer feel my lower back pain and spring out of bed in the morning. Would definitely highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Darren
DarrenVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified Queen

One of our better purchases

My wife and I sleep regularly in two different places. After sleeping so well on our Yinahla mattress for 6 years at home and feeling like Goldilocks at our holiday place after trying out every other mattress in the house we purchased the same mattress for there. 3 years later and I still coment how good it is regularly when getting in at the end of the day. Having a bad back from years of plumbing it has certainly been money well spent. Show details ·  1
Jim
JimNSWSydney, NSW2 posts
  King

Game Changer

I don't normally write reviews but I felt I had to share how good this mattress is. Worth the money hands down, I sleep so much better and it's great for my lower back and whole body. Good Aussie product my wife and I are glad we found you guys. Cheers to the workers at Cloud 9 Victoria. Show details ·  1
Anita
AnitaVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Queen

Best purchase I’ve ever made!

It’s firm because I chose that, having pre-existing back pain and needing a firm mattress. It makes me feel like I’m sleeping in a 6 star hotel every night. Has done wonders for my back pain too. Just loving it.  Show details ·  1