Yinahla Premier Luxe Mattress

King, Queen, Super King, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Yinahla

Renee W.
Renee W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Like sleeping on a cloud

This mattress is so supportive, yet feels like sleeping on a cloud.
We purchased this mattress after having issues with a mattress-in-a-box alternative brand and what a difference the change has made! Each morning we now wake up feeling refreshed and pain free.
This mattress is clearly well made. It holds its structure, does not sag and stays cool on warm nights. Would highly recommend!

Purchased in May 2022 at Chiropedic for $5,000.

Sleeping PositionSide

KSR
KSRSydney, NSW

Great mattress

Firmish at first but softening up nicely and can tell it is a quality mattress by the finishing and how solid it is. My wife and I are very happy.

yinahla
Chiropedic TeamyinahlaSend a private message

Hi KSR, thank you so much for your kind review and feedback. We're so pleased that you and your wife are happy with the mattress. Thank you for your support, we so appreciate it.

Originally posted on yinahla using our platform

Great customer service

This mattress is great quality but unfortunately a bit too hard for my body. The returns process is seamless and customer service is prompt and efficient. Love dealing with this company.

yinahla
Chiropedic TeamyinahlaSend a private message

Originally posted on yinahla using our platform

Kevin Berry
Kevin BerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Mattress

Great mattress comfortable does not sag holds you straight no sinking in like a hammock but like all King size Mattresses some time must be spent in the center of the mattress and it will not get body impressions ours is still straight I still rotate Monthly as I have done with other manufacturers mattresses but they always ended up like a Hammock after 6 months

Purchased in June 2021 at Chiropedic for $2,749.50.

DanniiTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best mattress ever without a doubt!

Purchased in June 2016.

DanniiT

Definitely! The protector is a god send! It’s literally seen me through my waters breaking in the middle of the night through to the kids having gastro and never has anything gone through! :)

Mark
MarkMelbourne

Heavy, Hot and uncomfortable throughout the night.

Not happy with purchase, I get very hot sleeping on this mattress, and not holding it's shape.
I need to constantly move positions on my king mattress to avoid unevenness, and I'm not a heavy guy.
It's very heavy and very difficult to manoeuvre when rotating, and changing sheets.
Very disappointed.

Purchased in June 2021 at Chiropedic for $2,200.

Walter S
Walter SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Mattress Ever

This mattress is firm yet so comfortable. We needed a new mattress because my partner constantly woke up with backache, but no more. The body support is excellent and you dont feel your partner's movement. We looked at this mattress following reviews on "Bedbuyers recommendation" and it was spot on. Absolutely no regrets.

Review collected in partnership with Yinahla

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Crowned
CrownedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comfortable in every way!

Fits so perfectly. It was firmer than I was expecting, as I usually get a medium, however it makes the perfect comfort level. I've let my friend and kids try it. They've all experienced an amazing night's sleep in it. Whatever position I lay in, I am so comfortable. Excellent quality!

Purchased in October 2021 for $4,999.

Mark
MarkAustralian Capital Territory

Big difference

I have just had hip replacement surgery and several cortisone injections in my back. This mattress has meant that I can get a full nights sleep. The support so far is excellent. The other hip is being replaced next month so I hope to be able to sleep pain free (or less) soon.
It is quite heavy so I am just a little worried about trying to rotate the mattress at the moment.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Catherine I.
Catherine I.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect, perfect, perfect!

Speechless! The mattress is perfect! No more tossing and turning during the nights. Super comfortable bed! Very knowledgeable, above and beyond customer service! Highly recommended love love love!!! Thank you!

Purchased in August 2021.

Vicki walter
Vicki walterMurray Region, NSW

Absolutely fabulous

We have had mattress for approx 4 weeks and todate it has be a life saver. We wake every morning refreshed and ready to take on another day. Our sleep has been peaceful and non disturbing for the other person as the mattress is so supportive and you hardly know the other person is in the same bed.

Purchased in July 2021.

leah.kimmet1
leah.kimmet1South East Queensland, QLD

Supportive luxury

Tried a few Matresses. Even bought one more expensive from a major retailer that I had to return. This one is great, it doesn’t leave me numb or sore , it has great support on edges and feels luxurious. It is firm and supportive but not hard. I’ve had 1st good night sleep in a long time on this Only a week in but no issues. Feels durable. Love it

Purchased in August 2021 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $2,153.

Drew
DrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

1000%

So comfortable I used to have aches and pains and this mattress has improved my sleep 1000% I wouldn’t be without it ever again. Mattress is firm and has maintained perfect condition

Sleeping PositionSide

Varelle
VarelleMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic Service

From the day of order the service was fantastic. I received an email the next day with courier information and then less than a week later our mattress arrived.

We have only just started using it but the comfort is amazing and could not be happier.

Highly recommend this company.

Purchased in August 2021.

Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great comfort and support

1 month in and absolutely love the mattress. As someone that had fractured their back resulting in multiple spinal issues, I can say the mattress has provided great comfort support and relief.

Purchased in June 2021 for $3,890.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side