Yinahla Premier Luxe Mattress

• Front (8)
Adjustment Period
  • Days (52)
  • Weeks (11)
  • I never got used to it! (1)
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (45) · No (22)
Caused Discomfort Yes (6) · No (61)
Heat Retention Yes (13) · No (49)
Sagging Yes (3) · No (59)
Perceived Firmness

yinahla   DM
Robert E.
Robert E.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Mattress is a Dream

Have had this mattress only for a couple of weeks but my body just doesn't wanna get up in the morning. I could sleep in this bed all day which on my old bed wasn’t the case as my aches would get me up but so far I am very happy with my purchase. Show details ·  1
Sleeping well
Sleeping well

Wonderful

We are now enjoying a better nights sleep that we have in a long time.
Quite a firm mattress but suits us perfectly. Show details ·  1
Karen J.
Karen J.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified King
Matt
MattNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW
  King

Perfect!! Absolutely perfect

This mattress is exactly as advertised online - and described to us by the staff at the Chiropedic showroom in Essendon.
We spent a long time at the showroom and the young lady was professional, patient and very knowledgeable about each product in the range. We were kept informed about shipping and the mattress arrived within the timeframe stated by Chiropedic.
We had spent months researching various types and brands of mattress before settling on the Yinhala range. I don’t want to suggest that other mattress brands are not good - however, for us, we definitely made the right decision. This is the most comfortable mattress we’ve ever slept on. The Premiere Luxe is a superb mattress and worth spending a few extra dollars. Show details ·  1
Ben
Ben

Amazing mattress

After 15 years with my last mattress this was a well deserved upgrade! Super soft but firm and perfect for sleeping on my sides and back! 10/10. Show details ·  1
Therese
ThereseNSWIllawarra, NSW2 posts
  King

My husband and I are so glad we took a leap of faith and bought our mattress online

good quality comfortable has helped with back pain wake up feeling rested. Show details ·  1
Kate
KateVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified King

A mattress that's Juuuuust Right!

We are so pleased with our Yinahla Premier Luxe Mattress. It is the comfiest mattress we've ever had. It's really supportive and comfortable. It's not hard, not squishy soft, it's juuuuuust right! Show details ·  1
Luke
Luke

Fantastic

Best mattress we have ever owned, very happy with our purchase Show reply
Priya
PriyaVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Can see why this won awards!

Took a week or so to break in the mattress but now it's perfect! Struggled with back pain with our previous mattress but 3 months on, we are still loving our Yinhala for comfort and support. We shopped around a LOT as my husband likes firmer mattresses and i prefer a softer one but this was the ONLY one we actually agreed on. And its also one of the only non boxed mattresses that came with a money back guarantee which was a huge deal given the amount you spend on a good quality mattress. Highly recommend this mattress and it's clear to see why it's an award winning product! Show details ·  1
Iku
IkuVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive King

Best mattress ever!

The mattress is very solid, comfortable and keeping the shape very well. We are happy about the purchase. Ashley was very helpful and kind. She guided us through the process, and we appreciated the service. Thank you so much. Show details ·  1
Kam Benton
Kam BentonVICWestern District, VIC
  Verified Queen

Best uninterrupted sleep

So glad we decided to treat ourselves with the deluxe model.
Best uninterrupted sleep with this mattress. Show details ·  1
Linden Stewart
Linden Stewart

Beautiful Mattress

Arrived with in a week
No FREIGHT Damage or marks or rips, which was my worry
Has a very firm supportive edging Which is great when sitting on the edge of the bed you don't feel like your sliding off.
The wave less support is incredible you don't feel any movement of your other half moving or even getting out of bed Show reply
Jeremie
Jeremie
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Very good quality

We are very happy and satisfied with our king mattress. Best quality ever by far in a mattress, can only recommend. Show details ·  1
Joshy
Joshy
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

A very comfortable mattress to sleep on

A very comfortable mattress to sleep on all night.
It looks very much as a durable mattress. Show details ·  1