Your Chemist Shop

Your Chemist Shop

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Your Chemist Shop? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.1
CMC
CMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

False advertising and a scammer

So dodgy. don't buy

Joice
JoiceSouth Morang

Poor communication

I bought sebamed products worth of 119$ which they neither dispatched on time nor communicated with me when they going to do. I purchased the products on 22nd of August and following day received an email saying one of the sebamed product is out of stock and need five business days to dispatch. Today is the 11th business day after I made the order, after the initial contact regarding there would be a delay for dispatch. They are not even responded to my enquire emails. I strongly won’t recommend this shop. There is no customer care at all. I am so disappointed. I have already asked for refund. I am so angry I paid and waited good 11 working days for nothing.

Levo
LevoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

False Advertising

Tanya B
Tanya BSydney

Awful stay away!!!

Placed order online. Received an email 10 days after order stating they needed to do a security check as I was a first time customer. Completely understandable, but the fact they took 10 days to write to me to inform me of this check is simply unacceptable, considering there is so much competition for great, cheap online chemists.

Not only did they take so long to write, but they also charged me twice! Once for the whole amount including shipping and once for the whole amount less shipping.
I have advised them that I want a full refund and have been told it would be done, but when letting them know about my disappointment and being charged once, not even an apology was offered.

Stay far away from this company.

Richard H.
Richard H.Singapore

Buyers Beware!!

Like other reviewers, I was made to believe that firstly, their accounts department was working on the order. Upon emailing the second time to follow-up few days later, they said accounts need to verify my credit card to ensure legit. After sending them the sending them the credit card transactions that I considered beyond Data Privacy, they claimed the item is out of stock with no specific timelines. What a bunch of baloney! I immediately ordered a refund and hopefully these suckers refund it quickly. Guess I should've read this website before I made the purchase. I would pick zero star if possible.

Maria Stefanie
Maria StefanieAU

5 Stars to Represent The Worst

I purchased baby formula which was promised to be delivered within 2 days. I paid Express postage but I got none after 2 days. When I emailed them.. they said it's out of stock. They didn't EVEN give notification to me and let me waiting. They promised to give refund within max 4 days but they didn't. They apologise and wanted to reissued again. I will publish to all social media IF next week (Monday 28 Nov 2016) there is no refund comes to my account.

absolutely terrible

Moonee Ponds
Moonee PondsMelbourne

Do Not Use- Terrible Service

Worst online service I have ever ever experienced.

I purchased online 2 bottles of fish oil and when they arrived they were incorrect. I spoke to them about it and they were adamant they were right but the packaging had changed. Not true. We have to pay for their return and then they will think of refund. How do companies get away with this.
Whilst they may be cheaper, in the end they are not. Shop around and don't buy from here!

Find out how Your Chemist Shop compares to other Chemists

Too bad there's no zero rate. Scam alert!

Quang
Quangbankstown

Worst customer service that I've known

Sharon
SharonSydney

Super Fast Postage

I rang them to place my order (I don't like paying online with my credit card), the lady who helped me with my order was exceptional and told me that my order will be dispatched that same day and to look out for it in a day or two. True to her word, my order was at my front door the next day. So easy and painless! Definitely shopping there again.

Lucyliu77
Lucyliu77NSW, 2228

Terrible Delivery Service

Mizci
MizciSydney

out of date !

I ordered online, paid $8.95 for postage to receive an out of date product. When I called I was told I would receive a call back but didn't hear from them ever again. So they lied to me, took my money and didn't care much afterwards.

Other Chemists

Best prices and service, I dont shop anywhere else!!!

I have been a customer of Your Chemist Shop for years and will be for many more!! I love the rewards points system and have never had any issues with delivery. I am a busy mum and find it so easy to buy online and I know with Your Chemist Shop I can trust them :-)