Your Chemist Shop

Your Chemist Shop

Joice

JoiceSouth Morang

Poor communication

I bought sebamed products worth of 119$ which they neither dispatched on time nor communicated with me when they going to do. I purchased the products on 22nd of August and following day received an email saying one of the sebamed product is out of stock and need five business days to dispatch. Today is the 11th business day after I made the order, after the initial contact regarding there would be a delay for dispatch. They are not even responded to my enquire emails. I strongly won’t recommend this shop. There is no customer care at all. I am so disappointed. I have already asked for refund. I am so angry I paid and waited good 11 working days for nothing.

Levo

LevoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

False Advertising

Tanya B

Tanya BSydney

Awful stay away!!!

Placed order online. Received an email 10 days after order stating they needed to do a security check as I was a first time customer. Completely understandable, but the fact they took 10 days to write to me to inform me of this check is simply unacceptable, considering there is so much competition for great, cheap online chemists.

Not only did they take so long to write, but they also charged me twice! Once for the whole amount including shipping and once for the whole amount less shipping.
    I have advised them that I want a full refund and have been told it would be done, but when letting them know about my disappointment and being charged once, not even an apology was offered.

Stay far away from this company.

Richard H.

Richard H.Singapore

Buyers Beware!!

Like other reviewers, I was made to believe that firstly, their accounts department was working on the order. Upon emailing the second time to follow-up few days later, they said accounts need to verify my credit card to ensure legit. After sending them the sending them the credit card transactions that I considered beyond Data Privacy, they claimed the item is out of stock with no specific timelines. What a bunch of baloney! I immediately ordered a refund and hopefully these suckers refund it quickly. Guess I should've read this website before I made the purchase. I would pick zero star if possible.

Maria Stefanie

Maria StefanieAU

5 Stars to Represent The Worst

I purchased baby formula which was promised to be delivered within 2 days. I paid Express postage but I got none after 2 days. When I emailed them.. they said it's out of stock. They didn't EVEN give notification to me and let me waiting. They promised to give refund within max 4 days but they didn't. They apologise and wanted to reissued again. I will publish to all social media IF next week (Monday 28 Nov 2016) there is no refund comes to my account.

absolutely terrible

Moonee Ponds

Moonee PondsMelbourne

Do Not Use- Terrible Service

Worst online service I have ever ever experienced.

I purchased online 2 bottles of fish oil and when they arrived they were incorrect. I spoke to them about it and they were adamant they were right but the packaging had changed. Not true. We have to pay for their return and then they will think of refund. How do companies get away with this.
    Whilst they may be cheaper, in the end they are not. Shop around and don't buy from here!

Too bad there's no zero rate. Scam alert!

Quang

Quangbankstown

Worst customer service that I've known

Sharon

SharonSydney

Super Fast Postage

I rang them to place my order (I don't like paying online with my credit card), the lady who helped me with my order was exceptional and told me that my order will be dispatched that same day and to look out for it in a day or two. True to her word, my order was at my front door the next day. So easy and painless! Definitely shopping there again.

Lucyliu77

Lucyliu77NSW, 2228

Terrible Delivery Service

Mizci

MizciSydney

out of date !

I ordered online, paid $8.95 for postage to receive an out of date product. When I called I was told I would receive a call back but didn't hear from them ever again. So they lied to me, took my money and didn't care much afterwards.

Best prices and service, I dont shop anywhere else!!!

I have been a customer of Your Chemist Shop for years and will be for many more!! I love the rewards points system and have never had any issues with delivery. I am a busy mum and find it so easy to buy online and I know with Your Chemist Shop I can trust them :-)

Exceptional customer service, fast delivery and great prices!

I placed an order on Monday and had by Tuesday! I was so happy and I didnt event have to Pay shipping because my order was over $99.
    Highly recommended and very helpful.

Garry

GarryBunbury, Western Australia

Service poor

Registered and placed order,paid pay pal as indicated on screen?Logged in next day check what was happening, freight problem! increased order to over $125 paid again pay pal as shown on screen!Came back with mailing address issues Rang and spoke 2 times how to facilitate order,they suggested pay pal fault so i offered credit card! They then told me they could not find my details on line?They sent me the welcome e mail confirming all details,asked them to call me when they found me!Now went to log on and my information has been deleted,not sure if this is good business
    Pricing looks ok
    Service not so good

WHC

WHC

Don't even consider to use this shop!

Great delivery times.

Placed an order on Friday, received it on Monday. Not sure if I would have received the next day if it wasn't for the weekend, but it was still very fast service. The website can be a bit slow, but easy to find what you want to buy. Having shopped online for 15 years, I think shipping can be cheaper.
    Fast delivery time
    Website can be a bit slow, Shipping can be cheaper

John G

John GDiamond Creek Vic 3089

Apparent Back Office problems

Alex

AlexAlex

Amazing Service!

I ordered a heap of vitamins online with your chemist shop. They only had a limited amount of the product i was after. Because i paid for express post, they offered to send what they had as well as a follow up order posted to me free of charge. They ensured that i received my order by the date i needed it and contacted me to chase up the second order to make sure it arrived to me safe and sound. I would highly recommend this company.
    Customer service, Best Pricing, Quick and Helpful!

No response

Web site states best price guaranteed, and that they will price match! To get them to do so I chatted on line with a lady. I told her the web site of the cheaper stores which she could look at straight away. She asked for my phone number to discuss the price match and never called! I placed a large order elsewhere.