Your Local Melbourne Plumber

• Rates and Fees
Peter R

Peter RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Roof Plumber

JDK roof plumbing did an excellent job replacing guttering and installing fascia cover on a very old house. Also did a couple of very minor plumbing jobs whilst on site with no cost creep. Recommended for quality of work and attitude. They were subby to another firm on my job so unsure about their direct rates etc.

Max T.

Max T.

Deceiving and unethical

Deceiving, unethical, money driven, bad service, unfriendly. Very manipulative, make sure you get at least 2 more quotes ONSITE from other plumbers. Anything is urgent according to their practice. Don’t fall for that. You can do better, as long as you have the money in your pocket they cannot take that away from you. I learnt my lesson the hard way.

Peter Durbridge

Peter DurbridgeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fixed my blocked drain within hours

Before Your Local Melbourne Plumbers I have tried different plumbers to fix my blocked drain. But there wasn't any use and I called this company to try as my final hope. It worked, Daniel their plumber was an drain specialist. With the help of their latest technology they detected the issue and rectified the problem within 4 hours. I was worried about this drain from past one month and I am glad it is fixed now.

Plumbers

Find out how Your Local Melbourne Plumber compares to other Plumbers

Stay Away

They overcharge and will not provide any substantiation of their price.
Although My Melbourne Plumber (Your Local Melbourne Plumber) may use reasonable subcontractors, they lack any professionalism. They refuse to speak to you, all correspondence via vague emails. When you do ring their call centre, you are told someone will ring you back, they never do.
DO NOT engage with this company

Job Satisfaction

Roof damage and solved well

I was cheated by my previous plumber in showing additional amount in the quote and didn't knew whom to believe. We just booked a assessment with these people and the plumber explained what all they will do to repair the roof and did a breakdown of the quote. I found their quote convincing and hence approved them to do job. I don't regret my decision. Happy with their service.

Overcharged 85 year old women with blocked toilet

A plumber from this company went to my mother's house and charged almost $1100 to unlock the toilet (they were on site for less than 50 mins). When challenged on this price they claim it was fair. The problem has returned within 2 months. We had another plumber come out for $250 and cleared the drain.

David M

David MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusted

I had a blocked toilet that needed to be fixed urgently. My regular plumber was overseas so I tried "My Melbourne Plumber." They charged me $18,000 to fix it!
I am totally disgusted. I would certainly never use them again.

Unblocking a toilet drain

I was very disappointed with their expensive quote and job, my tenant had to pay before any work was done and they charged $840 to unlock their toilet drain. I have never paid more than $400, and when I called them and emailed them, I didn't get any call back till over 2 weeks later, and when I asked them to email me they refused to waste time and were not interested whatsoever. They were rude on the phone and did not want to deal with me or explain why the bill was so expensive. There was no after repair service, could not care if we never use them again and it's no wonder after a bill of $840. I would never use them again because of their cost and after service. Very disappointing.

Kazza

KazzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Felt Overcharged

This is a group, so each experience will be different. Came out the day after my call, although the time was changed due to a more urgent job. The price guide for unblocking the sewer line with a high pressure jet had been $330, but the plumber set the price at $650 before even commencing. When I later complained about the divergence, he called with a vague excuse about it taking an hour. However, the price was a flat rate and he spent a lot of that time on the phone rather than working. They are also very insistent about payment that day, whereas most tradies are fine with emailing an invoice. Sent me an email and sms demanding immediate payment, which seemed unprofessional. The actual work carried out was fine.

Plumbers