Your Local Melbourne Plumber

Your Local Melbourne Plumber

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Your Local Melbourne Plumber? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.5
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Sarah Macdonald
Sarah MacdonaldVictoria

Keep well away from this business!

Rates and Fees
Maureen P
Maureen PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not use these people they overcharge and we suspect some of the work did not even need to be done.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Eve K.
Eve K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If I could give less than one star I would

Cancelled Service and then stated they don't provide the Service

I tried to arrange 2 Gas Compliance Checks in early June with Your Local Plumber and thought all was good until I received an email in mid June stating the Plumber was ill and all jobs were postponed for 10 days. I waited 10+ days and then tried again and was told that Your Local Plumber does not provide the service - I have wasted an entire month - the reason for 1 star.
My advice - find a nice local plumber who is willing to do the work - do not rely on Your Local Plumber for anything.

Colin
ColinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misleading and deceptive company

Do Not Use Your Local Melbourne Plumber

We have had a terrible experience with YLMP - they have been manipulative, deceptive and unethical. They told my wife I had agreed to work that I never agreed to. They gave us bad advice about what work needed to be done, and they are still trying to get us to pay for work they never did. Steer clear.

Job Satisfaction
Morag R.
Morag R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Destroyed my faith in plumbers

I have had the worst experience ever with this company My Local Plumber.
I contacted them to service and check a gas log fire (which was working perfectly) and was bullied into $6400 new pipes.
I believe they prey on older vulnerable people with a fear of gas.
My advice use only plumbers that you have had personal recommendation for….because this self regulation of the plumbing industry allows cowboys like the ones I had ..to flourish!

michelle c.
michelle c.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not a reputable company

It’s a bag of mixed lollies, you don’t know what you are going to get. I had 4 different sub-contractors come out for the same job, first guy was experience, and then they sent out inexperience plumbers to finish the job, which they stuff up.

Kathryn E.
Kathryn E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE

DO NOT USE. Very quick to take your money but will not send plumbers back to rectify issues unless you agree to pay further money. Plumbers do not come when promised. Customer service have no idea what is going on with your job, promise to look into things and call you back but don’t. They also provide you with vouchers they do not honour. Have still not provided a compliance certificate. Cannot stress highly enough NOT TO USE THIS COMPANY.

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unhappy customer using the local plumber company

Vey bad customer service I ask to contact me half an hour before plumber arrived so I could meet him there, never contacted me just arrived at my mum which is a 85 years old was there for 5 minutes and charged $150 what a rip off.

Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AVOID! Didn’t show up to appointment 4 times in a week!!

blaireabell
blaireabellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dodgy!

Maxffiene
MaxffieneMelbourne

Preying on vulnerable people, a bully

Peter Stanovsek
Peter Stanovsek Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bullying Behaviour

mjlowe
mjlowe

Beware their terrible subcontractors

I had a shockingly bad experience with a subcontractor provided by Your Local Melbourne Plumber, so be very wary who you engage. Check out the subcontractor's reviews on productreview.com.au before engaging them. Have a look at the reviews for Sam's Local Plumbing and you will understand what I mean.