Your Local Melbourne Plumber

Your Local Melbourne Plumber

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

David M

David MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusted

I had a blocked toilet that needed to be fixed urgently. My regular plumber was overseas so I tried "My Melbourne Plumber." They charged me $18,000 to fix it!
I am totally disgusted. I would certainly never use them again.

Burst Pipe

Called Your Local Melbourne Plumber regarding my burst pipe in my garden. It was water everywhere and flowing non stop. Nale found there was an pin hole leak in the copper pipe. He fixed it with equiment he brought and did not run to any shops for its parts like other plumbers who do it to waste time. I felt comfortable with the plumber and he was a great communicator. Easy process and highly recommended to all for anything plumbing.

Customer oriented plumbers

I had a problem with sewerage drain and my wife was only at home.I had to go to Newzland for work. Usually when things like this happen I usually call Your Local Melbourne Plumber. They are great in updating each and every step they are doing. I called them and one their plumbers came. He informed me that he came and explained the issues through phone call. We discussed about the price and I contacted other plumbers as well to know the exact rate. Other's rate were bit higher and I approved this company's quote. Completed the job within two days and I did the payment once I came back. My wife was also happy with their dealing and communication. She felt comfortable with them.

Good Customer Service

Your Local Melbourne Plumber arrived at my house and inspected my issue regarding ground stormwater installation and found that they are completely full of roots and soil. Tyler their plumber, also explained the poor condition of my roof gutters. He has been very accommodating and highly responsive. Fixed the installation of ground stormwater and roof gutters in about one day in a competitive price. Overall quite impressed with the job. Had some issues with invoice and it was fixed in no time. Would give five star for their customer service.

Rates and Fees

Great service, fast and efficient

My only toilet in house got blocked. I tried many ways with home products to unblock it, but failed every time. Then contacted Your Local Melbourne Plumber for help. They were useful, the plumber reached on time and checked my toilet. Did high pressure jetting in main drain and their reels got stuck due to poor condition or damaged pipeworks. All fixed no more toilet blockage but I was worried if I had to pay for their reels. But the plumber only asked money for the work he did. Thanks to them for understanding me. Honest and genuine plumbers.

Prompt and Professional Service In Time Of Need

We suffered a roof leaking at our workplace in Craigieburn so we contacted Your Local Melbourne Plumber in need of someone to solve this problem ASAP. The customer service team immediately understood the urgency of our situation and sent out Tyler who arrived promptly. He was professional, courteous and had good experience in detecting and repairing the roof leak. I am happy that I called them in the time of need. Thanks.

2nd Experience - Exceptional Service

I am using them for the second time and I should say they are very professional by all means. Nale from this company looked after me in every step of the job in fixing my roof leak. They have always been able to respond promptly and had someone around to my place within a couple of hours to resolve the issue. The job was completed to a high standard and fixed the roof leak. It was completed on time as it was raining heavily that day and the plumber managed to come on time.

Emergency Service

Incredible service. They did really understand the context of how urgent not having hot water when you have a big family. They came out on the same day and provided amazing service. Even offered to have it replaced that day. Incredible and such a breath of fresh air. Don't muck around with false plumbers- get the real deal and I promise you that you will be completely satisfied. Highly recommended.

Excellent workmanship

The plumber from Your Local Melbourne Plumber have done a great job at our property. They charge for the actual job itself which includes labour and parts rather than charging by the hour, which is think is great.
Pricing seemed fair as well.
Would give them a try again.

Happy with the service

We had a roof leak from last two weeks and we tried many plumbers with not much success until we met Tyler from Your Local Melbourne Plumber. Tyler provided an excellent service to us, his work was professional. He jumped up the roof and found out how badly the previous plumbers sealed the roof. Tyler fixed the issue properly. He also found the gutter box was small and flow of water was too much the gutter can handle and thus a downpipe was installed. I am very satisfied with his work and there was no more leaks. Finally, I am relieved from my two weeks issue. Thanks to you guys for helping us out. I thought your company was expensive but the cost was comparatively less when compared to other and on top I got $100 discount.

Excellent Service

The Plumber from Your Local Melbourne Plumber was ver knowledgeable and Courteous. He fixed the job quickly and was happy to explain me every step of the job. The price seemed fair.
Recommend it.

Unblocking a toilet drain

I was very disappointed with their expensive quote and job, my tenant had to pay before any work was done and they charged $840 to unlock their toilet drain. I have never paid more than $400, and when I called them and emailed them, I didn't get any call back till over 2 weeks later, and when I asked them to email me they refused to waste time and were not interested whatsoever. They were rude on the phone and did not want to deal with me or explain why the bill was so expensive. There was no after repair service, could not care if we never use them again and it's no wonder after a bill of $840. I would never use them again because of their cost and after service. Very disappointing.

Kazza

KazzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Felt Overcharged

This is a group, so each experience will be different. Came out the day after my call, although the time was changed due to a more urgent job. The price guide for unblocking the sewer line with a high pressure jet had been $330, but the plumber set the price at $650 before even commencing. When I later complained about the divergence, he called with a vague excuse about it taking an hour. However, the price was a flat rate and he spent a lot of that time on the phone rather than working. They are also very insistent about payment that day, whereas most tradies are fine with emailing an invoice. Sent me an email and sms demanding immediate payment, which seemed unprofessional. The actual work carried out was fine.