2YPA Estate Agents

3.3

Miranda H.
Miranda H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible experience with Vickie

Don’t trust Vickie Ramon from melton YPA, she is a big scammer and liar and she messed up a very nice family/ customer. Never going with this scum bag agency again.
Prabhjot Sodhi
Prabhjot SodhiVictoria3 posts
  Caroline Springs

Problems not solved

Very bad agent and owner not fixing our issue for last 3 months. Never go with this agency
Will Simms
Will Simms
  Verified Gladstone Park

Brylee toll

Brylee is fantastic property manger looking after my rental property any problems gets solved straight away.
Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ali was amazing

I would like to thank Ali Dowling for her amazing work she did for myself and my partner while looking for a property, she went above and beyond all expectations, her professionalism and attention to details were remarkable, and she made finding a property an absolute delight, thank you again Ali for all your hard work
shirley l.
shirley l.2 posts
  Melton

Friendly and knowledgeable real estate agents

YPA estate agents in Melton are a very professional real estate agency with a great team of experienced agents that were very helpful to us in finding our first home.
Mark Edwards was always friendly and available to answer all our questions. He made the whole process of purchasing a house as stress free as possible. He worked very hard sometimes including late hours and even showing inspections on Sunday to work around our work schedules.
We highly recommend the YPA Melton team to assist anyone who is looking to step into the property market.
Karuna P.
Karuna P.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Negative Review

I was very happy when Julie Hedley was managing both of my properties at Melton. Julie was on top of things and she was a hard worker. She will mind me of things that would have slept my mind. I will appreciate her help. As soon as Karlie Rofael taken over, she didn't do a good job. It was difficult to get an email reply from her but then I raised with Julie and things got a bit better. Karlie still didn't work to her best of her ability. I have to remind her of the things to be followed up and what provide me with the feedback. Since Karlie became the property Manager of both of the properties I have decided to sell these properties as I know that she is slacking off.
  Wyndham City

Professionalism and honesty is questionable

Originally was told that with a couple of weeks, YPA will persuade you to drop the property price.
Sure enough, within a month of the campaign, Petar Krnjeta was very persistent on lowering the property value to a point of having dropped 15% (very significant loss).
Once the property was sold, Petar shifted to the buyers side particularly sneaking in the contract for additional professional cleaning. (The buyer was going to rent out the property, additiing another property to YPAs rental role)
Overall, be very cautious on using YPA as their professionalism is quite disappointing, this is the second bad experience we've had with YPA, never again.
Kylie
Kylie2 posts

Shane is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Shane is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Full of energy and forever smiling. He will do absolutely anything to get the job done. I had the pleasure of meeting Shane when selling my home and he was incredibly informative and organised. He is truly experienced in his field and no wonder he is the #1 Agent in Melton! He also has a supportive team, who collectively work together to ensure the client is always happy and well informed with progress of potential buyers. Thanks to Madison, Ricky and Ryan for their joint commitment in selling my home for a great price! Well done to the Team!
Rosalba and Wally
Rosalba and Wally
  Sydenham

Amazing service

Thankyou so much to Cynthia for her professionalism and communication. She went above and beyond.
Suzana
SuzanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Taylor Lakes

Great work

Thanks to Joe Albioli for his persistence and on going communication. Joe has been a pleasure to work with .
AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Really bad experience

Really bad experience in leasing my property. Property wasn’t advertised for nearly 2 months claiming there’s a tenant willing to lease. Finally no tenant, no response and keep pushing back the dates. Our money and time wasted. We Have several other properties in other areas with different agents who were really good and very responsive. Really dissapointed now for choosing ypa Werribee. Never recommend to anyone.
Tye B.
Tye B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Craigieburn

A positive experience so far

It is our first experience being a landlord and having an agent work for us. YPA Estate Agents Craigieburn have been very easy to deal with, they have good communication, great customer service, we are happy with the service that's been delivered. Thank you to Abby and Leila.
Raymonda Cunningham
Raymonda Cunningham

Great Real Estate agents

I highly recommend Ypa Wyndham. They are very professional and a friendly team.
James Christou is extremely helpful, he has great communication skills. James is extremely passionate and just a great person to deal with .
Sara O
Sara OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Bacchus Marsh
Rose A.
Rose A.
  Gladstone Park

Brilliant Customer Service

Thank you to Jake Lisner who assisted us in selling our house. We had never sold a house before and we were quite anxious. We cannot thank Jake enough for his professionalism, guidance, relaxed manner and great communication in the process.
If you are planning to sell your house? We highly recommend to contact Jake and his team!!!
A +… 110/100

alisafi812004
alisafi812004 · Craigieburn

Staff particularly HIBAH from YPA Craigieburn helped me to purchase my second investment property in Craigieburn. The entire process was OUTSTANDING. Hibah was responsive on calls, emails and text messages and always HELPFUL. I highly recommend YPA as a professional agent.

Gino Jnr  Persico
Gino Jnr Persico · YPA Estate Agents

why is a review pending

Allan S
Allan S

I have absolutely no idea, and I don't run productreview.com.au website either. Sorry....

Julie J.
Julie J. · Glenroy

I inspected a property at 28 Blackwood Crescent Campbellfield on the 21st March. I sent all the appropriate information to Serena but have no answer if it’s still available.

Compare all YPA Estate Agents listings
CategoryReal Estate AgentsReal Estate AgentsReal Estate AgentsReal Estate Agents
Type of Real Estate AgentOffice-based and Online-basedOffice-based and Online-basedOffice-based and Online-basedOffice-based and Online-based

Contact info for YPA Estate Agents