YPA Estate Agents

Taylor Lakes, Wyndham City, Caroline Springs, etc...

3.7

Flawlessly executed !!!

Property manager Bulent from YPA Craigieburn helped us to have our property leased in just few days. The entire process was flawlessly executed. I highly recommend YPA as a professional agent.

Best Agent In Rye

The YPA team have been outstanding to work with.Jade was extremely professional, reliable and courteous.I was informed of updates at all times.I would not hesitate to recommend Jade and the team at YPA to anyone who is thinking of selling.

Gino Jnr  Persico
Gino Jnr PersicoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor service

Vendor - Berwick
Vendor - BerwickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great team to work with

YPA Cranbourne helped us to sell our house in Berwick. Khushboo and Raj were pleasure to work with. Khushboo was professional, kind, honest and hard working. She is always happy and smiling. Communication was outstanding, constantly keeping us updated. She was amazing through the whole process from start to beginning. Raj was a hardworking and determined agent. He was so energized, happy and a friendly person. Great team to work with. We would recommend Khushboo / YPA Cranbourne to any real estate requirements in the area.

Allan SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding friendly and cooperative agent to deal with

Selling an investment property

I was very impressed with the professionalism and honesty Paul George reflected throughout the sale campaign. Persistence was always there, consolidated with focused actions. Paul is a good listener, and he always tailors this skill to his client needs - in a win-win fashion. Keep the good work up Paul, well done and I cannot be happier!

Brett M.
Brett M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great home buying experience.

I found the process of buying a home was made much easier with the time and effort Jordan Saunders put into making sure everything ran smoothly and drama free. I highly recommend him, and the rest of the team at YPA Wyndham City, to anyone looking for professional, efficient and friendly service.

Monique B.
Monique B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love my new rental

Ali Dowling helped get me into a rental
Property so seamlessly. Thanks to Ali, Leah and Sheridan the whole transition was so easy. They are professional friendly and nothing is a problem. Thank you Ladies. You are amazing.

Aida
AidaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful result

We want to thank Elke for her support in assisting us to sell our old family home on the Mornington Peninsula. She was very professional, efficient and kept in touch all along the process. Very well organised and planned, our sale went smoothly and successfully. great work Elke....we really appreciate your energy and effort.

Richard and Aida

Sophia
SophiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly Recommend Julie Hedleg

Within two weeks after Julie took over our property, it's been rented out during this epidemic time.

Julie works very hard in an effective & professional method. (she even replied our emails at night & early morning!) Customers feel relieved with Julie, a fantastic, experienced & trustable manager conducting her team at YPA.

With hundreds of properties she cares for, Julie is no doubt a great treasure of YPA. Julie should be entitled as 'the Department Manager of Property Management' & receive more pay because she brings great profit to the company.

Highly recommend Julie & her team!

Landlord: Sophia

Sarah B.
Sarah B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hassling, rude, worst renting experience

Amy H.
Amy H.

Flawless experience

Thank you to the team at YPA for a simple, professional and friendly transition to leasing out our property. Not only did we get it for the price we wanted, the whole thing was signed and sealed in less than a week as promised and every transaction was done with a smile.
One thing I personally appreciated was our agents recognition for my work commitments. She acknowledged how busy I was and spent the time writing me detailed emails that she probably could have done in a 30 second phone call. Well done team.!

Teja
Teja

Overpromised and underdelivered

Love G.
Love G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leased but gave worst tenant without checking

Alia found that time she was way good n said all checking but really as tenant cane to the property, manager fr property was worst services and kept asking things listed and troubled us one after other .after spending 2000 dollars still tenant threatened us of Vcat. Being generous is not good they trouble and then i changed the agent now no partiality but correct things happening YPA cheated us and has no professionalism.

Jay
JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Class Real Estate. Highly recommend.

Raj has been compassionate, kind, hard working, determined. Communication is outstanding, constantly keeping me updated. Time is never an issue with him. Very professional. Great team to work with. Definitely will recommend to everyone I know.