YPA Estate Agents

YPA Estate Agents

Taylor Lakes, Wyndham City, Caroline Springs, etc...

3.7

Jay

JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Class Real Estate. Highly recommend.

Raj has been compassionate, kind, hard working, determined. Communication is outstanding, constantly keeping me updated. Time is never an issue with him. Very professional. Great team to work with. Definitely will recommend to everyone I know.

Worst rental department ever

Don't even know where to begin. Moved in with no working hot water to begin with and a rude property manager who doesn't like to get things sorted Worst I've been with, absolute nightmare. Do not recommend.

Andy

AndyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tony and Katrina rock!

Met Tony and Katrina only earlier this year, and had a couple of discussions regarding the market, trending, and for their general synopsis on our own property profile in Dromana.

We were thoroughly impressed by the clarity, direct, no nonsense but very affable interaction we had with them both.

A valuable and key asset to YPA Rye during this period where the competition is still out there looking for business!

Jade and the Team at YPA Rye are amazing

Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent and friendly Service

It was an absolute pleasure dealing with the team at YPA - especially Kirsty Cunningham and Sheridan Micallef during the sale of our home. Kirsty was a 10/10 Agent who was always there to support and guide us through the process of selling a property. Having a great Agent reduces the stress and anxiety of selling your home and Kirsty was defintely the right Agent. Sheridan even went the extra mile to help me find a rental property while we were building our next home. Thank you ladies for the exceptional service - it was a pleasure.

James Christou - Honest & Knowledgable

We had James Christou visit our property for a market appraisal, as we are looking at selling. The honesty in his approach, along with his knowledge of the market in our area was second to none. If we decide to sell, we will definitely be selling our property with James.

Outstanding service

My partner and I purchased our first home with YPA Craigieburn. Our agent Leila provided nothing but outstanding service and we would highly recommend anyone looking for a new home to go see them. Leila always made sure that our questions were being answered and always gave us re-assurance whenever we doubted something. We couldnt be more thankful for making our experience more pleasant.

Michelle A.

Michelle A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

James Antonio is my go to man in real estate

I have been dealing with James for close to twenty years now. I have engaged him to sell three properties, and have purchased two through him. James, is upfront and honest, a trait not often seen in real estate. He goes above and beyond to make sure all parties are happy.
I would not hesitate in engaging James and his team at YPA for any real estate matter.

Rental Team Dynamo

I dont usually write reviews, as life is sooo busy, however, just felt the need to give a shout out to the amazing rental team at YPA Rye. Always working hard to keep their clients and tenants happy, being excellent negotiators and honest about the outcomes....refreshing...keep up the great work and dont listen to the haters of the world...

shassie23

shassie23Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

• Rye

Disgrace!!

I' not sure if the rental property manager boosts ego by attempting to claim the bond of good, clean, honest, paying tennants but genuine people are getting hurt. The cost of rent is breaking people, but that's not enough, this company take it a step further to try and keep your bond for the landlord. Line the landlords pockets, keep the listing, they stay in business. Win win for them. Only this time it backfired thanks to the justice system. Rye office, you need honesty in your rental department, and that is clearly lacking. My advice - RENTERS BEWARE

Elijah

ElijahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service in an emergency - Thanks James!

NickyW

NickyWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivered on all promises

Joe was amazing he was in constant contact with me for over 2 years keeping me updated on the market in the local area waiting patiently for my ex and myself to make the decision to sell our home back in Melbourne. Joe had made many promises and I had my fingers crossed that he could follow through and deliver when recommending him to my ex to be the agent to sell our home. Living interstate and not being there on the ground to see what was happening was difficult. Joe kept us up to date and managed to sell our home in 2 weeks . Well done Joe !!

Adam B

Adam BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid!

**Leaving this as a warning to anyone selling/buying through YPA Caroline Springs** My partner and I were dealing with YPA Caroline Springs in regards to a property for sale in which we made a number of offers. The agents struggled with basic communication and eventually failed to pass on critical information. This eventuated in us missing out on the property and also resulted in the vendor missing out on an additional $20k+ that were prepared to pay. We attempted to provide feedback to the director via phone, voicemail and text with nil response. Would not recommend this agent as they do not have the vendors best interest at heart.

Happy

What a wonderfully helpful team at Dromana YPA. Everyone I have had the pleasure to meet there has been super proactive and professional! I would highly recommend this branch of YPA for all your real estate needs :)

Belinda Jones

Belinda JonesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They have no ethics

Pushy people, do anything to get you to sign but never gets results! The senior treated junior badly , putting high pressure on them and not understanding, now I can understand why they are so pushy! Some of their good reviews are from their own staff trust me the girl who dealt with me told me everything!
Will NEVER deal with them again, there are heaps of agents to choose from so pls avoid them!

Lily N

Lily NGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stay away

Stay away from YPA Wyndham. Staff are extremely rude and once they got you to sign the lease they treat you like crap.
This type of behavior is not ok and that's why YPA has a bad name!

Samantha P.

Samantha P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly & Efficient!

I met Shane from YPA Melton at an open house in June 2019. He was a great salesman and by that evening I'd made a succesful offer on the home.

Though hired by the vendors, Shane and his team were never too busy to answer any of my questions or to provide additional information. Our settlement was a little hectic due to some conveyancing issues and it was single-handedly Shane who kept me informed and feeling calm. He truly went above and beyond.

Thank you to the YPA Melton team. Actual legends.

Very dishonest

Dishonest grubby firm
Won’t hand back bond after the landlord sells the property, no condition issues they just keep making up excuses and flat out lying
And very poor service

Frank

FrankGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

Laying, bullying, threatening, trying to force me to sign contract. Worst people i ever come across. Make me think that nothing changed at all in real estate industry in last 30 years.

greyandproud

greyandproudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrid example of no ethics

No ethics. YHA charged me an extra $5000 due to a legal loophole after promising me they wouldn’t during an aggressive phone call post sale. And I was honest about everything from day one. Yes, my bad, but they weren’t out of pocket, nor put out in any way, they simply used the contract for financial gain after sale. They didn’t care I was struggling with a chronic illness, nor my low income status, and inexperience with sales of this nature. I’d give them a negative rating for trustworthiness if they showed any shred of evidence they had any integrity whatsoever.