Zeina Perfume World

Online store, Physical store (See All)
Brand Manager for Zeina Perfume World? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
Lili B
Lili BMurray Region, NSW

Tuscany per Donna EDP reformulated version

I found the experience of buying through Zeina's excellent. The perfume was unfortunately caught up in the backlog of Australia Post parcel delivery, and so arrived a little later than I hoped. Range of choices, prices, service were all first class. My perfume lived up to my hopes, being reformulated, so without the zing of the vintage, but still a fine, delicate, elegant version, which will be getting plenty of use.
I will definitely consider buying from here in future. I find it amazing that there were some oddly critical reviews and personally couldn't be happier.

Dis-illusioned
Dis-illusionedSunshine Coast Qld

Still a scam business

After querying their perfume when received, as labelling had different wording than advertised and perfume was a different colour, I was prepared to keep the product and try it. Unfortunately after 2 months and 5% of the perfume used in the bottle, the sprayer no longer worked. I indicated to the company if it was a genuine perfume product (Christian Dior Eu De Toilette at almost $200 a bottle) surely the manufacturers would gladly swap the nearly full bottle of perfume over to a replacement product. Anyway Zeiner Perfume world would not even respond to my polite emails. So unfortunately I have to classify them as a scam perfume supplier. Be warned. I certainly would not purchase perfume from this company again.

Melissa
MelissaSydney

Best online perfume shop I've ever dealt with.

I bought a couple of perfumes online for me and my partner. This shop had pretty big selections and most of all they were sold at a very reasonable price. I was happy that it was fast and free delivery. The lady I spoke to was very friendly and professional. Highly recommended.
Fast delivery, good communication