Zenna Mattress

Zenna Mattress

Double, King, King Single, Queen and Single

Always comfortable-sleeping so well!

I searched for an affordable latex mattress and couldn't be happier with the Zenna queen mattress I purchased. I tend to get an achey back on standard foam mattresses because I sleep a lot on my stomach, but I just sink evenly into the Zenna and it contours to my body so I get a very refreshing sleep. The after-sales advice when I phoned with a question was spot on. The price and delivery of the mattress were fantastic and I love knowing that I am sleeping on something environmentally sound as well.

Purchased for $1,495.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Discomfort No
Heat Retention No
SaggingNo
Perceived FirmnessMedium

It was a big decision but one I’m very happy to have made!

After being a very happy foam mattress owner for many years, I really struggled with choosing a replacement as the maker of my previous mattress no longer existed. I had considered a Tempur mattress having purchased their base but it just didn’t feel right. After much research and gettting confused by the options, I finally chose Zenna. It was great to be able to talk to the person that makes them, and the mattress arrived in super quick time. It is very comfortable, and after a few months there is no no hint of sagging. I wanted a firm mattress, and the Zenna met this requirement.
I did take a few weeks to adjust to a new mattress, not that I was uncomfortable during this time - it was just different.
Having had a major health scare recently I really wanted to buy a product that had no ‘nasties’ and this is what I got. I travel quite a bit and can’t wsir to get home to my own bed - and mattress! Very happy customer all round.

Purchased .

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Discomfort No
Heat Retention No
SaggingNo
Perceived FirmnessHard

Zenna mattress, the gift of restful sleep

My brother- in- law bought me a wonderful natural boutique present for my birthday, a 100 percent pure latex Zenna queen mattress. It is the most useful and relaxing present I have received in all my life. The superior comfortable mattress automatically adjusts to my body contour and improves my rest and sleep. It is easier making the bed as the fitted- sheet stretch easily over the perfectly- sized mattress. I am 78 and I expect to enjoy my Zenna mattress for the rest of my life.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Love it!

I have had my Zenna mattress for a little while now and I'm absolutely loving it.
It's the perfect combination of supportive yet so comfortable.
I was really happy with the time in which it arrived, the instructions that came with it that told me when to flip it etc for optimal use and long geverty.
The customer service team were great to deal with also.
I will be buying a single bed mattress for my daughter and have told my friends and family to upgrade their mattresses to a Zenna.
Thank you for making an affordable latex mattress Zenna!!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Best mattress ever!

I absolutely LOVE my Zenna latex mattress - it's like sleeping on a cloud. It is lovely and soft yet somehow provides support exactly where it needs to at the same time. I have had a sore neck for many years, and this, as well as my sleep in general, have been gradually improving since getting the new mattress.
It did initially seem a bit risky buying a mattress over the internet - one that I couldn't lie on and try out first - however, the 'try it for 100 days' tempted me. I like that the mattress itself is made of nothing but latex - no nasty chemicals - and that it will last me far longer than a 'normal' mattress.
The staff were very helpful when I was looking into a new bed and making enquiries. I found the on-line chat service excellent, including the level of information that was provided and the lack of pressure to make an immediate decision. I felt I could come back when I was ready. Which i did. Lucky for me. Ordering was easy - enter a few details on the website and then wait for a huge parcel to arrive in the post. What fun!
But wait, there's more - the pillow is also excellent: like the bed - they're the best i've ever experienced.
Thank you Zenna Latex Mattresses.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Thanks and regards, Team Zenna.

Best value for money.

I wanted a healthy, supportive, long lasting mattress and was happy to invest into it. After all my research I settled on a zenna and it's ticking all the boxes, and it cost a lot less than I thought i'd have to spend to get the quality of sleep we are experiencing. Our backs were killing us before this mattress (I made us wait until we found the prefect mattress to swap over), as soon as we swapped to the zenna we've had no issues, it still surprises me. We have a king and are about to order 2 additional singles. I love the door to door delivery.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Thanks Kristin, warm regards, Team Zenna

Fantastic product and great service!

We have just purchased a second mattress for our son after having one for 18 months . Very happy with it, easy to take off the cover and wash and put back on. The mattress is still like new after 18 months very durable and comfortable. No smell when you unpack and delivery was quick . Highly recommended you won't regret it! Excellent customer service as well!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Improved quality of sleep with this mattress.

We thoroughly researched latex mattresses before settling on a Zenna mattress. The ordering/packaging/delivery was super efficient and installation instructions very helpful. Each night we find ourselves saying to each other how much we love our new bed and it is so hard to leave its comfort in the mornings.
Regarding warmth (during winter), we only need the lowest setting on our electric blanket to pre-heat our bed, if at all. We are wonderfully comfortable at night, our quality of sleep is better and the latex absorbs all movement such that we no longer disturb one another, either. Excellent value and quality. We couldn't be happier with our purchase.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Thanks Liz, Team Zenna

Like sleeping on a cloud...

Truly. This mattress is PERFECTION! I was on the hunt for a nontoxic mattress for my 4 year old daughter, which was also wallet-friendly and above all else - comfortable. After having ordered one of those traditional bed-in-a box types for myself and despising it (made of a mixture of gels/foams - just sounds like marketing hogwash to be honest), I went ahead and spent a bit more and bought the Zenna. As soon as I opened it and felt the material I knew it was what I was searching for. I’d describe it as medium firmness but with quite a bit of give so ends up feeling softer. Like those dreamy hotel mattresses!

Compared to the heavy wooden plank I currently sleep on, her bed is just so incredible cosy to slip into - still VERY supportive but also somehow soft and pillowy! It seems as if it will last a long time too. No strange multi-layers, easy to zip. She loves to bounce and jump on the bed too, which you can’t do with other brands.

Also - no smell! Totally eco and breathable - just open up and flip a couple of times in the initial few weeks whilst it settles. I can’t sing this companies’ praises high enough. If you cherish your sleep and have sleep preferences similar to what I’ve described you will adore the Zenna.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Amazing! Best sleep I've had in ages!

Not only was the mattress easy to carry up the stairs to the bedroom but once we got it unpacked and started using it, we could really tell the difference.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Finally found a mattress that ticks all the boxes!

I was after an affordable mattress that was natural and low tox and most that I found were way out of my price range. Finally came across the zenna and was a bit sceptical at first but I’m so happy with my purchase! It’s not your typical mattress, it’s low profile and quite heavy but I’m loving sleeping on it and it has significantly improved my back pain. Customer service was excellent too. I use mine with a wool mattress topper because I like a very plush cloud like feel but it’s comfy and supportive without it. So glad I bought one and will be buying another for my son when he goes in a ‘big boy bed’.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Great mattress, glad we decided on it

Had been tossing up over latex mattress for a long while looking into general comfort and health and other benefits (no off gassing, degradable at end of life cycle etc). Had looked at many companies more expensive, zenna wasn't the least expensive but not most expensive either. After careful consideration across multiple choices we decided on Zenna. Arrival was quick, compact roll packaging but heavy as anything and requires at least 2 people to lift. The outer cover is good quality but pills after a short while as most mattresses do, not affecting mattress though. Took a month or so rotating and getting used to mattress, was uncomfortable at first and had some neck pain trying to figure out how to sleep on it but after initial month or two quite comfortable. Had to sleep on a regular spring mattress not long ago and couldn't sleep at all I was so uncomfortable so the Zenna has ended up being more comfortable and now it's harder to sleep on anything else. Originally didn't need pillows as our necks were getting used to the mattress but now we can use pillows also with it. It does take getting used to. Seems durable enough, the warranty is good. Some slight sagging occurring if you don't rotate around every month I feel but otherwise I am glad we purchased. Overall I think our quality of sleep has improved rather than tossing and turning all night.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Hi Clare, thanks for the review. In the 1st three months your mattress will soften slightly, this is normal settling, that is why it is important to rotate every 3 months in the 1st year, the good news is that it won’t change after that, all Zenna mattresses are tested for hardness and height durability. Zenna mattresses are manufactured to comply with international ISO requirements. ISO 3385, which only allows 5% loss of height. That’s 10mm impression on an 18 cm latex mattress core after 10 years. Warm regards Team Zenna

Thrilled with this exceptional product

This mattress is perfect for our young daughter.
We did a lot of research before making the decision and are very happy knowing this is a natural, healthy product as well as being the most comfortable on the market.
Our little one absolutely loves going to bed in her Zenna and we love knowing she's well supported and having a super nights sleep!
We are thrilled with our choice.

Ridiculously comfortable

I spent some time researching mattresses in conjunction with a renovation. I wanted a firm mattress made from natural materials - one that avoided foams and metal springs. Having owned several expensive mattresses in the past, I was immediately stunned by the comfort of this mattress. Initially I was going to bed early just to enjoy the bliss. Having experienced a fractured pelvis as the result of a cycling accident I was looking for good support as well as comfort. The mattress looks beautiful and has exceeded all expectations. Information, delivery and service have all been excellent.

Best value for high quality mattress. Thank you Zenna

Very comfortable mattress with excellent support in the right areas. I'm 6'4" and support areas fit well for me. Have had no wear or indication of discolouration after 6 months. We purchased 2 mattresses and my wife absolutely loves hers. She is sensitive to dust and allergens and has had no problems with this mattress.
Both our sleep has improved since we got the Zenna mattresses.

The customer service was excellent and the 100 day money back guarantee was most reassuring as buying without trying is always a risk accept when you have the full refund offer if we weren't happy. I actually was served by the owner and got a huge amount of understanding and shared knowledge about the Zenna latex mattress and the industry processes.

Definitely satisfied with my purchase.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Excellent mattress! Will definitely stick to latex.

We purchased the Zenna mattress in February, after researching mattresses extensively. I became interested in latex mattresses due to the limited chemicals used, and was apprehensive at first as I had only ever had conventional spring mattresses purchased from bedding stores. Initially, the mattress took a little getting used to, it was bit lower than our previous mattress and felt more "solid", and fitting sheets on it is different. However within a month or two (and certainly now, 6 months later) we have adjusted and think it is fantastic. My husband no longer has a sore back when he gets up in the mornings, and I find it very supportive, yet not too firm. I wouldn't look back and will definitely get these mattresses for the children in the future.

Super comfortable

We bought this mattress as a step up for our 14 year old daughter who's always only had a single bed. We wanted something comfortable and durable, that would last her for many years to come. She loved it straight away! Ive had a latex mattress myself and couldn't imagine sleeping on another type of mattress. We will definitely be purchasing another one for our other daughter soon.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Did the research, ordered the mattress and we're very happy customers.

We did the research, ordered the mattress and haven't been able to find any fault at all. Comfy, supportive and durable. And the service that came with it was quick and efficient. My gratitude.

Natural latex mattress

We did alot of research before choosing a zenna, including lying on latex mattresses in a bricks & mortar shop. We wanted a natural product & rang to check zenna used natural latex before buying, also were reassured by their return policy.
It's a very comfortable mattress, sleeps cool, minimal partner disturbance. It's very heavy & takes two to turn it; we have tried both sides, both are pleasant to sleep on but one side feels less "zoned" - more consistent right across the mattress. We really like it and both get a good sleep with it. Very happy to recommend this mattress!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Hi L, much appreciated. Yes because we use the Dunlop method the latex is able to settle naturally while baking, hence one side about 10% firmer than the other.

Pain gone, deeper sleep!

We purchased a Zenna mattress in January 2018 after much research and wanting a chemical free and safe option for ourselves and our kids. The first few weeks it felt a little firm (but still comfortable) and I was tossing up getting the topper to soften it. However, the bed softens in the first few months and after only one month we were we LOVING this bed. We have tried 4 different beds in the past 10 years and always the same problem, aching back, pins and needles and sore hips. Within a week all of that was gone and I wake up feeling my spine is aligned and rested. I would say I'm sleeping deeper as well as i don't wake up every time I turn over or because something hurts. Extremely happy, Jeff and Sally at Zenna were helpful and courteous every step of the way, we will be buying another one when our daughter is ready for her first single bed. Worth every penny. The 100 day return policy is also great for peace of mind. THANK YOU!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Hi can you please tell me how much will the matress puff up from day 1 to 3 dose it get much softer after this time.is this waiting time for a smell to go or for the latex to spring back thanks mel.
Hi Melissa, I would say it puffs up about a third more straight away as the air comes back into and then just takes a few days to get to its fullest and softest. I rotated mine quite a bit at the start so it would settle evenly. I didn't get much of a smell at first but it's definitely gone now. I just bought a single mattress for my daughter after buying mine ;) Hope that helps.So you think it should get a fair bit softer after a few days then.becouse i just had a realy bad night on our new king sisded...so im scarded iv just made a huge mistake trusting all these posative reviews.Hi Mel. I like and wanted a firm mattress and was worried it wouldn’t be firm enough. While I love my mattress and am very happy with it, it took a couple of weeks to adjust to it as it was different from what I was used to. I didn’t have a real issue with smell. I hope it works out for you.

Can you place it on a traditional mattress base (i.e. one that was bought as an ensemble)?
They need to breath so best on a slatted base. I used an IKEA esperval.Hi, thanks for the query, yes a traditional ensemble is fine, as long as it is slatted, warm regards, Team Zenna.

7 comfort zones naturally adjust to your body providing support where you need it. Flip for a firmer feel. Why flip can have a firmer feel? What is the thickness of the latex?
Hi, thanks for the query, one side of our mattress is about 10% firmer than the other as we use the Natural Dunlop method of manufacture, which is to allow the latex to settle naturally while baking, hence like a loaf of bread it settles a little more on one side than the other, the thickness of the latex block is 18cm's and cover adds 2cm's to make a total of 20cm's. Regards Team Zenna

Mattress KingMattress QueenMattress DoubleMattress King SingleMattress Single