Zenna Mattress

Zenna Mattress

Queen, King, Single, etc...

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.9

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (58%) · No (42%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (3%) · No (97%)
  • Sagging Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Perceived Firmness

Long lost sleep!

I have always had problems with my sleep, I have never found a mattress that suited what I needed until Zenna. It has helped with the restlessness of my night's sleep and thus changed how my days have been! So happy with this product, couldn't recommend it enough! Thanks for changing my life Zenna!

Purchased for A$1,600.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Jordan, thank you for sharing. We believe that our specification is designed with foresight and after many years of research and development and we know we have a winner. Wishing you many pleasant dreams:)

Arrgh Choppy

Arrgh ChoppyAU

Definitely the BEST mattresses, and a great business!!

Purchased in February 2020.

stephen o.

stephen o.Sydney, NSW

Incredible mattress matched with amazing customer service.

I have now had my Zenna mattress for two months and it is the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on. I did my research on the internet and called a number of latex mattress providers for comparisons which led to some confusion as to what quality the latex was and where it was made, however, one phone call to Zenna cleared it all up their level of knowledge and service is second to none!! I nearly bought a cheaper product from another company which had glued layers, i was not told the glue affects the breathability of a latex mattress. Thank you Zenna for helping me dodge that Bullet!!

P.S. The 100% natural latex pillows are next level and the bamboo doona is wonderful! so glad I bought it before the weather changed!

Purchased in March 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack

Paul

Paul

Great mattress, great customer service, definitely recommend

I have a lower back injury which causes pins and needles in my arms and hands when I lay down. This has has been much better, from the very first night of using the mattress. Because it was an online purchase I was nervous about ordering but the company spent time on the phone answering all my technical questions in full, prior to my committing to purchase.

Purchased in December 2018 for A$1,500.00.

TASSIE1

TASSIE1South East Queensland, QLD

You can't go wrong with a Zenna - fantastic mattress and AMAZING customer service!!!

Purchased in January 2020 at Zenna.

Christine

ChristineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolute comfort

After reading reviews and researching other mattresses we bought our zenna mattress. We’ve had it a year now, and It’s by far the most comfortable mattress we’ve slept on. I love the easy warmth of it in winter, the natural support it provides, and how well we both sleep now. I tried the latex pillow on checkout and really pleased I did, will now buy more for the rest of the family.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Christine, thank you for sharing your satisfaction with your multiple purchases from us. We love to hear that we have contented customers. Pleasant dreams:)

AMAZING!!

We found out about the Zenna mattress from another customer review and could not be happier with our purchase! I can’t remember the last time I had such a comfortable night’s sleep. My partner, who works night shift, was having terrible sleep on our previous mattress but we can now say since we’ve switched, he has noticed his sleep quality has improved for the good on our Zenna! He is having a much better sleep and getting more of the much needed zzz’s that he wasn’t prior to using the Zenna mattress. We would definitely purchase again with no hesitation. Thank you Zenna!

zed

zedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Mattress

I really love this mattress. I have a bad back for years and I find it very supportive without being too firm. I also love that it doesn't contain any toxic foams or fillers, just natural latex, so there was no chemical off gassing smell when you open it.

Purchased in May 2020.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Zed, awesome of you to share your experience and we are super happy to have another satisfied customer, pleasant dreams:)

veronica h.

veronica h.Illawarra, NSW

Superb, top quality product with exceptional customer service

I researched all manner of latex mattresses over an 18 month period. Having slept on latex for a few years I know how good it is. I kept coming back to Zenna. Simple pure latex, no gimicks, the required certification and always focused on customer care, thanks Dave great service.
Sleeping like a baby next to my 188cm husband, he's loving it too. He rolls over and I don't feel a thing. Why make a mattress out of anything else? We are thrilled with our purchase, and latex is not hot to sleep on contrary to what you read. Do yourself a favour, get a Zenna.

Purchased in May 2020 at Zenna for A$1,795.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Veronica, thank you for your kind words and they are much appreciated. Sharing your experience with us and our product is awesome for us. We are over the moon to have another satisfied customer.

Mirko L.

Mirko L.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic mattress and exceptional customer service.

The one from Zenna was my first mattress in natural latex, bought few weeks ago. I don't think I'll ever buy anything different. It's really comfortable and both me and my wife are sleeping like babies. Our previous mattress was a $2000 spring pocket with latex top. Nothing compared to the one from Zenna which is an excellent product.

On top of that their customer service is excellent. I wrote to them two times with questions and both times I got a phone call back in few minutes. I ordered also the protector which was of the wrong size and was replaced very quickly. Overall very happy with the mattress and the experience dealing with Zenna.

Adjustment PeriodMonths
Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you Mirko, we appreciate you sharing your satisfaction with our products and service, pleasant dreams:)

Product quality is great.

I have had a Zenna queen size mattress for a couple of years now and I found it very supportive and much more comfortable than the spring mattress I had previously. I am also concerned about the back problems with spring mattresses once the springs go. Since I was happy with the product for ourselves, I have now bought one for my son so that he can also have a comfortable nights sleep. It's only been one night so far but at the moment he is very happy with it.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$995.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thanks for sharing David, we are very pleased to hear of your faith in our product and your subsequent purchase for your son. Pleasant dreams :)

So happy! Best purchase; we are thankful!!!

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi folks, thank you soooo much for sharing your experience with our products and service. The doonas, sheet sets, pillows and mattress protectors are very much gaining in popularity and we get many compliments such as yours. Pleasant dreams:)

Exceptional Customer Service

The mattress is well made and customer service is excellent. Honest and knowledgeable staff. Dave rang us back even on the weekends. A company that is a pleasure to deal with. .Thank you.

Purchased in March 2020 at zenna for A$1,700.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Mrs J, thank you so much for sharing your experience and wonderful for us to know our products and our service is rated highly. Pleasant dreams:)

Veronica

VeronicaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the natural latex, amazing service we received and great value

This mattress is very comfortable, perhaps a little on the firmer side than our previous one however I am really enjoying the way it supports me while I sleep on any side, even on my stomach or back. My partner is still getting used to it having moved from a Viscoflex mattress to this one, it is quite different being not so thick and plush but he is getting used to it. I have found that I am waking up with less night sweats. We also purchased the bamboo cover, sheet set and doona which is so soft and adds to the comfort. The service and delivery was also exceptional, all of our questions and concerns were answered promptly, after doing quite a lot of research on what mattress to buy I am glad that we chose Zenna.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$1,795.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

Hi Veronica,
Thank you for your consideration and feedback, so happy that you are enjoying our products - pleasant dreams :)

Tasman H.

Tasman H.South East Queensland, QLD

Fixed my back pain, getting good sleep now, brain working better

Purchased in February 2020 for A$1,595.00.

Hi Tasman,
A super huge thank you for sharing with all and we are even more pleased than you are - another satisfied customer is what makes our day.

Roxie

RoxieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Latex luxury, natural and affordable.

Purchased in January 2020.

Ed Loffeld

Ed LoffeldHunter Region, NSW

Best Mattress we've slept on

Purchased in February 2020.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Ed, thank you so much for a wonderful review and especially for sharing your experience with others. We are super happy to have another satisfied customer.

Glad I choose Zenna

Its a great mattress, soft yet provided the support needed. Normally when I sleep on soft mattress, I will have a backache but not on this one. I bought a second one for my son cus he loved my mattress.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Grace, thank you for your faith in our product and your second purchase. We are very pleased to be your preferred choice of mattress provider.

Gaynor Andrews

Gaynor AndrewsHobart, TAS

The best mattress Ever

This mattress is the rolls Royce of mattresses! I now have comfortable sleep and no more aching joints during sleep - the best purchase I ever made! I had to share

Dave was amazing in giving me his time and patience with my many questions! He was able to answer all my questions and concerns with honesty and integrity! He made buying this superb mattress an easy buy - we need more Daves’ in the world priceless service - thank you so much!

Purchased in December 2019 at Website for A$1,795.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Gaynor, thank you for sharing your experience and Dave always takes pleasure in guiding folks through their concerns, we appreciate your faith in our product and advice. Pleasant dreams:)

BelV

BelV

Best mattress I have ever purchased

Purchased in February 2019.

Cliff Jackson

Cliff Jacksonasked

Mattress

Hi there, after making a previous regrettable online purchase error, is there any way of seeing, feeling, & laying on the Zenna prior to the purchase point please? I know what I’m after, I just need to feel it first. And I don’t feel the trial period is a convenient purchase strategy, I don’t wish to go through the whole ‘return of purchase’ issue. Regards, Leah.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Leah, thank you for reaching out. We are an online business and by not having showroom and staffing costs amortised into the price of our product we remain affordable compared to other brick and mortar retailers, to provide peace of mind we offer the trial period. We understand that the trial period may not a convenient strategy for yourself personally but unfortunately with our business model we do not provide showroom facilities. You are most welcome to phone us on 02 94376172 for a discussion to evaluate whether our product would possibly be suitable for you.

Kathy

Kathyasked

Mattress

If I not happy have any condition for return?

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Kathy, thank you for your question. You can return the mattress for any reason if you are dissatisfied, the only condition that we have is that it cannot be returned if damaged by the consumer. We would then refund what was paid less $150 for return shipping and disposal fees.

Marion v.

Marion v.asked

Mattress

I have a bamboo bedframe that fits a mattress size 1750x1950. would you have a latex mattress to fit this bedframe?

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Marion, thank you for your enquiry. First of all a mention on bedframe sizes, for example Ikea's offer of queen size options differ. This due to personal requirements such as does the doona cover need to be tucked in or be laying loosely over the bedframe. Also mattress queen dimension specifications vary world wide for example a queen size in Australia officially is 150cmWide x 200cmLong, in South Africa this is 152cmWide x 188cmLong (with the option of 200cmLong) and in Europe 160cmWide x 200cmLong. Mattress manufacturers also allow for what is called a tolerance which means that each and every mattress is not exactly the same as they are hand made, normally this tolerance could be as much as 3cm larger that the specified size.
The size you are describing appears to be a king size and mattresses in Australia typically would be 1830mmWide x 2000mmLong, should your bedframe be an in-sink frame this will fit as they are "squishable" and if not in-sink will still be suitable with a marginal overhang which is acceptable in our industry. In my opinion our king size would be suitable.
Trust this helps and should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Get an answer from our members and Zenna representatives