4Zenna Mattress

Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • Months
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No

BrianD
BrianD9 posts
  Verified Queen

Great customer service

Terrific service, prompt delivery and great customer service. Dave was very helpful, thoroughly recommend Zenna as reliable, trustworthy business. Show details ·  1
Extremely Happy Customer
Extremely Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Double
shell
shellSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Amazing company!

After searching for a latex mattress for months, we finally found Zenna and WOW what a wonderful company to deal with! Dave went over and beyond to assist us. Real old fashion service that's so rare these days. Thank you so much, we love our mattress, so comfortable like a cloud. Look forward to going to bed every night :) Show details ·  3
Jackie
JackieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC
  Verified Queen

Awesome

Sublimely comfortable. This is our second purchase. The first was for a Zenna for our home king bed which we absolutely love. Our recent purchase was for a queen mattress for the caravan! The comfort is fantastic we like a medium to firm mattress. The 100% natural latex was the initial drawcard after we purchased a quality spring mattress that smelt so toxic that after a month of airing still could not sleep on without feeling sick. We both used to get lower back pain on our old mattress but not any more. Now would never buy anything else. Dave was incredibly helpful & customer service is exceptional. Don't hesitate. Show details ·  1
Tom L.
Tom L.Sydney, NSW
  Verified King

Great decision, would recommend

Very positive customer service experience, unbelievably quick delivery, quality product with good design and materials, competitive value for money. Show details ·  1
John Dean
John DeanCanberra
  Verified King

Great mattress, but avoid hunter express for delivery

We purchased a king mattress and bed, both of which are excellent products. The mattress is firm, which we like. The disappointing part was delivery - Zenna used Hunter Express to delivery the mattress and from reviews of this company they performed to their usual poor level of service. Dave from Zenna did all he could to remedy the situation and when we finally received the bed it was everything we had hoped for. Have been using the bed for two months now and can attest it is a great product. Dave has a great customer service attitude. Show details ·  1
Emma
EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD
  King Single

Amazing quality mattru

Dave is very knowledgeable when it comes to mattresses and provides the best non toxic comfortable mattress on the market. I’m about to order more for this reason. Highly recommend Show details ·  1
Caroline Jane
Caroline JaneCanberra 2600, ACT9 posts
  Verified Double
Glen
GlenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Double

Fabulous Mattress with Amazing Before and After Sales Service

Having slept on dunlopillo latex all my life i had questions about this product. Cliff was very patient and answered all my queries. The mattress was delivered promptly and i love it. I have lower back problems and it supports me without feeling uncomfortably hard. Recently I fainted and broke my Jaw, lots of blood on the mattress cover and mattress. I rang to get some cleaning tips. Dave found me a cover that was slightly soiled on delivery to them and sent it to me free of charge!!! WOW!!! It is rare these days to get such quality support from a company. Well done guys .I highly recommend this product and company. Glenys L. Show details ·  1
LozHay
LozHaySydney, NSW

Glad I listened

We made a mistake by purchasing an online latex mattress which was price attractive and after sleeping on it for a while I still found it uncomfortable. Unfortunately our trial period had expired and we could not return the mattress for a refund. Instead of relying purely on website information we phoned around and came across Zenna who were immensely informative and not pushy. We decided to give them a go and what a difference!! We sleep cooler and no more hip and shoulder issues from me – wish we had bought this mattress first time round. Show details ·  1
T L'Estrange
T L'Estrange2 posts

Best Latex Mattress Ever

I lived in Europe for a good number of years and relocated back to Sydney a short while ago. Latex is
really popular in Europe in particular for health reasons and I wanted the same when I returned
home. I found latex overpriced in Australia compared to Europe and also the quality not the same
with some providers offering slices of latex rather than solid blocks. After
checking out a number of companies and conversing with them I came across Zenna’s website and
contacted them. They certainly came across as way above the rest with information, broader
knowledge and not a rip-off price. My hubby and I have now been sleeping on our new Zenna for a
while now and very, very happy with the quality and comfort. Show details ·  1
Missliseylou
MissliseylouVictoria24 posts
  Verified Double

Repeat customer highly recommend

This is our 3rd Zenna mattress purchase over the years. Very happy with this latex mattress brand. Its a medium firmness. Our first 2 Zenna mattresses have maintained shape over the past 5 years. The machine washable cover is great and very happy with the price. Show details ·  1
Anne C.
Anne C.Far North Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Queen

This mattress is just what Ive been looking for

I've been on a good inner spring ensemble mattress for 8 years and have been waking up with an aching lower back every morning for the last four years. I tried mattress toppers and all sorts of sleeping positions with no real improvement. I've had the Zenna latex mattress now for a week and I'm very happy with how supportive it is. Firm yet gives just enough and in the right places. Morning back aches are gone. And I've even got rid of the mattress topper - just not needed. Also, the people at Zena are super friendly and accommodating - very helpful/patient when I had to change my order from king size to queen size. This company has all the attributes of a good business. Show details ·  1

Aussiebloke34
Aussiebloke34 · Mattress King

does Zenna choose to charge customers? (Not only return but then cost of the original freight as well)

When all other competitors have free returns? No fees at all.

Judith_Hall
Judith_Hall · Mattress

Is this mattress friendly to adjustable base? Does it require the topper?

John Life
John Life

@ 69 & a user of three other Latex mattresses, I’ve found the Zenna Medium simply The Best & no need for a topper , especially on a folding Sofa Bed .
Yours Sincerely , John Life

Zenna    DM

Thanks and regards, Team Zenna.

Darb · Mattress King Single

We currently have a A H Beard latex - made to fit in a waterbed base mattress bought in 2008.
But we would now like to replace it with 2 separate single king mattresses. One a latex and the other being springs for a bad back. But they would have to fit side by side in an old water bed base - the Internal dimensions of the bed frame is 210 x 180 x 25. Can you help us please? Darb - June 22, 2022

Good morning Dave
Many thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I will call you this afternoon.
Best wishes

Features:

• The Zenna Mattress is made with 100% natural pure European latex, and doesn’t have any layers, glues, chalks, fillers, or harmful chemicals.
  • It has anti-bacterial, anti-dust mite properties, helping those with allergies and sensitivities have a comfy sleep.
  • A zip off washable bamboo cover helps you keep the mattress clean.
  • Ventilation holes and open cell construction helps get rid of excess heat and moisture, helping keep your body temperature stable while you sleep.
  • This product comes with a 25-year warranty.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the mattress was exceptionally supportive, particularly on their back and sides.
  • They also found that the mattress was highly resilient, and kept its original shape even after a lot of use.
  • According to reviewers, using the mattress didn’t flare up any allergies or sensitivities they had.
Compare all Zenna Mattress listings
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $1,795$1,995$1,595$1,195
Type LatexLatexLatexLatex
FirmnessSoftSoftSoftSoft
SizeQueenKingDoubleSingle
FeaturesAdjustable Firmness and Removable CoverAdjustable Firmness and Removable CoverAdjustable Firmness and Removable CoverAdjustable Firmness and Removable Cover
Thickness20 cm20 cm20 cm20 cm
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Awards 2020202020202020