Zenna Mattress

Zenna Mattress

Queen, King, Single, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

4.9

Love this Mattress! Would 100% buy again!

I bought my queen zenna mattress after much research and my wife and I are very happy with the mattress and in particular the fantastic guidance from the blokes at zenna. My wife and I have tried both sides of the mattress and while both sides offer me ample support, my wife prefers the softer side. Excellent value for money.

JJamo

JJamoPerth, WA

Excellent quality latex mattress

Purchased in November 2018.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Jjamo, thank you for sharing your satisfaction with our product. Wishing you many more pleasant dreams:)

Dee11

Dee11Melbourne

Mattress wasn’t for us but excellent service and company

This mattress was just too firm for me, which is totally just personal preference. But the whole process was faultless, customer service was prompt and polite and Dave didn’t pressure me to keep it. Don’t hesitate to try it out.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$1,795.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Dee, thank you for trying our product and we were sorry to hear that it was found not suitable for you. Great to have feedback that you found our service to be of a high standard.

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect, high quality, natural latex mattress

We purchased the Zenna queen mattress for our 6ft teenage son who is a junior elite swimmer, so we wanted a good quality mattress that will give his body the support and rest he needs.
The mattress is extremely comfortable, not too hard or too soft, just perfect for a goodnight sleep. It comes with plenty of ventilation holes so you won't overheat.
We also liked the fact that it's 100% natural, allergy free and comes with a 10yr warranty, and has a very long life expectancy compared to other brands. We are so happy with the product that we have ordered another mattress for our daughter. A family with well rested children is a happy family.

Purchased in November 2020.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Sarah, thank you for your faith in our mattresses. We feel privileged that you have included our product as part of the important loving care that a parent can provide for their children. Wishing them many pleasant dreams:)

Anonymum

Anonymum

Returned mattress

This was a beautifully made comfy mattress, that I had decided upon after lengthy research into healthy mattress options. It didn't happen to be perfect for me, but I cannot speak highly enough of the integrity and customer service dealing with this company even upon requesting to return it. I received regular and kindly worded updates, despite the hassle to them, and to ensure I understood I was not forgotten and explained the delays with collection given my remote location. Despite my return I would highly recommend this as a great mattress and a genuinely good company to deal with.

Purchased in August 2020.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Anonymum, really awesome for us to receive a 5 star review from you and we are ecstatic to hear that our service is valued highly. We like to believe that our service and courtesy toward our customers is at the highest level.

Imogen

ImogenCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent Mattress, Fantastic Customer Service

Purchased in August 2020 for A$1,795.00.

Kathleen

KathleenFar North Queensland, QLD

Love my mattress

Purchased the King. Loving the physical comfort of the mattress and also the comfort in
knowing I have purchased something that’s healthy for my family and the environment. Impeccable service

Purchased at Zenna for A$1,515.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Kathleen, thank you for your faith in our product and your multiple purchases. Always a pleasure to assist.:)

KG Alex

KG AlexSydney, NSW

Perfect mattress with great customer service

I purchased my mattress from Zenna over 5 years ago, and the mattress and the latex is still in great shape with no sagging or deformity. I had researched and have owned many mattresses before but this has been the best one, especially with its use of natural materials, 100% natural latex and bamboo cover. With its price range, it can't get much better than this. I have had back problems and sleeping difficulties, but the mattress is highly comfortable on my back and has noticeably improved my sleep since I started to use this product, for over 5 years! I recently had very good experience with their after sales customer service, with very helpful, genuine and caring responses. I thought I'd leave a review. Highly recommended.

Purchased in July 2015 for A$1,195.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you KG for sharing your experience with our product and service, much appreciated. We strive to ensure that the highest quality in terms of product and after sales service is maintained. Super happy to help a customer in need.

Pradeep

PradeepSydney, NSW

Big surprise brand

Purchased in May 2020 for A$1,795.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Emma G

Emma GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for adjustable bases!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$1,595.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Emma, thank you for sharing your experience with our product and service and in particular for your faith in the mattress with your subsequent purchase. Wishing you and your partner many pleasant dreams:)

The only mattress you should buy

A great nights sleep is really important to me so I spent a lot of time researching mattresses on the market to find something that was healthy. Our old spring mattress was causing us issues including back problems and within days of sleeping on our new mattress from Zenna my back pains were gone.
This mattress is incredibly comfortable and keeps my wife and l cool throughout the night unlike the spring mattress.
In fact, we were some impressed that we bought another mattress for our daughter and will be getting a third one for our other daughter too.

Purchased in June 2020.

Perceived FirmnessSoft
Jeffrey W.Zenna

Great mattress, great customer service

After a lot of research we decided on a Zenna. From the first night it has been the most comfortable mattress and I could not think of any criticisms
We had a lot of questions to ask of Dave at Zenna due to particular needs of mine and he couldn't have been more helpful. We were so impressed at the owner taking such care, rather than the usual disinterested customer service experience.
I've had another costlier latex mattress prior to this and the Zenna is by far the more comfortable of the two.
Highly recommended

Purchased in February 2020.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you for sharing P, we are ecstatic to hear from another customer who is very happy with our product and service. Pleasant dreams:)

Katie

KatieWodonga

An amazing mattress!

After having back surgery years ago I have had continued back issues so thought it was time to change my mattress. I originally purchased a mattress from a different company and ended up not able to move and off work for 3 weeks as a result. So I decided to take the risk and try a Zenna mattress and the improvement was instant! My back now feels better than it has in years and I’m no longer having to pay for regular physio appointments! I highly recommend this mattress to anyone with back or joint issues.

Purchased in March 2020.

Richard from Adelaide

Richard from AdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very firm, to the point of causing back pain

Purchased in May 2020 for A$1,400.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Caused DiscomfortYes
Perceived FirmnessVery Hard
MT

MTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing product with amazing service!

Purchased in April 2020 at Zenna for A$990.00.

Julie

JulieSydney Surrounds, NSW

amazing customer service

Thanks Dave at Zenna for answering all my questions, and for fantastic customer service! I had numerous questions before purchase and after purchase and Dave always had time for me, Thank you! Julie

Purchased in November 2019.

Long lost sleep!

I have always had problems with my sleep, I have never found a mattress that suited what I needed until Zenna. It has helped with the restlessness of my night's sleep and thus changed how my days have been! So happy with this product, couldn't recommend it enough! Thanks for changing my life Zenna!

Purchased for A$1,600.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Jordan, thank you for sharing. We believe that our specification is designed with foresight and after many years of research and development and we know we have a winner. Wishing you many pleasant dreams:)

Arrgh Choppy

Arrgh ChoppyAU

Definitely the BEST mattresses, and a great business!!

Purchased in February 2020.

stephen o.

stephen o.Sydney, NSW

Incredible mattress matched with amazing customer service.

I have now had my Zenna mattress for two months and it is the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on. I did my research on the internet and called a number of latex mattress providers for comparisons which led to some confusion as to what quality the latex was and where it was made, however, one phone call to Zenna cleared it all up their level of knowledge and service is second to none!! I nearly bought a cheaper product from another company which had glued layers, i was not told the glue affects the breathability of a latex mattress. Thank you Zenna for helping me dodge that Bullet!!

P.S. The 100% natural latex pillows are next level and the bamboo doona is wonderful! so glad I bought it before the weather changed!

Purchased in March 2020.

Paul

Paul

Great mattress, great customer service, definitely recommend

I have a lower back injury which causes pins and needles in my arms and hands when I lay down. This has has been much better, from the very first night of using the mattress. Because it was an online purchase I was nervous about ordering but the company spent time on the phone answering all my technical questions in full, prior to my committing to purchase.

Purchased in December 2018 for A$1,500.00.

Daamini K

Daamini Kasked

Mattress

how much would a special size mattress cost . Size is L 188, W 118, H 22-24. Email daamini_kumar@hotmail.com.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Daamini, thank you for considering our brand. Unfortunately we do not provide for custom made mattresses.

Jacqui G.asked

Mattress

I have read that the materials used are not %100 natural rubber latex used throughout the mattress, is this correct, please?
And if it is untrue do you provide certification, please?

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Jacqui, thank you for your enquiry. We can confirm that our product is indeed 100% pure natural latex, please go to our website and click on home, then scroll down till you find the Eco-Institut logo and click on this, the certification for the factory Latexco which manufactures our product in Europe is then provided.

Jacqui G.

Thanks for reply. Also, if I’m normal weight and I choose the softer side of the mattress and only rotate (not flip) it regularly I find it really hard to believe that it will last 10 years. I say this as I’ve had a premium latex mattress for the last 10 years which has been flipped and rotated monthly but it has now just started to sag.
Why do you think your mattress is different, please?

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Jacqui, thanks again for the question. Obviously I am unaware as to the level of the sagging of your existing latex mattress. Please go to our website and click on design, then click on key features and scroll down to 10 year guarantee where we outline the tests done together with a most favourable outcome and ISO standards. You are also most welcome to contact us for a discussion on 02 94376172.

Cliff Jackson

Cliff Jacksonasked

Mattress

Hi there, after making a previous regrettable online purchase error, is there any way of seeing, feeling, & laying on the Zenna prior to the purchase point please? I know what I’m after, I just need to feel it first. And I don’t feel the trial period is a convenient purchase strategy, I don’t wish to go through the whole ‘return of purchase’ issue. Regards, Leah.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Leah, thank you for reaching out. We are an online business and by not having showroom and staffing costs amortised into the price of our product we remain affordable compared to other brick and mortar retailers, to provide peace of mind we offer the trial period. We understand that the trial period may not a convenient strategy for yourself personally but unfortunately with our business model we do not provide showroom facilities. You are most welcome to phone us on 02 94376172 for a discussion to evaluate whether our product would possibly be suitable for you.

Get an answer from our members and Zenna representatives

Compare all 5 Zenna Mattress

Price (RRP) A$1,795.00A$1,595.00A$1,395.00A$1,195.00
Type LatexLatexLatexLatex
SizeKingQueenDoubleKing Single
Thickness20 cm20 cm20 cm20 cm
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare all 5 Zenna Mattress