4Zenna Mattress

Adjustment Period
  • Days (99)
  • Weeks (10)
  • Months (1)
  • I never got used to it! (5)
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (65) · No (53)
Caused Discomfort Yes (5) · No (114)
Heat Retention Yes (5) · No (101)
Sagging Yes (0) · No (115)
Perceived Firmness
  • Soft (6)
  • Medium (95)
  • Hard (16)
  • Very Hard (3)
Supports back and sides
Keeps original shape
Doesn't flare up allergies
See the Best Mattresses in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Zenna Mattress181 reviews
John Dean
John DeanCanberra
  Verified King

Great mattress, but avoid hunter express for delivery

We purchased a king mattress and bed, both of which are excellent products. The mattress is firm, which we like. The disappointing part was delivery - Zenna used Hunter Express to delivery the mattress and from reviews of this company they performed to their usual poor level of service. Dave from Zenna did all he could to remedy the situation and when we finally received the bed it was everything we had hoped for. Have been using the bed for two months now and can attest it is a great product. Dave has a great customer service attitude. Show details ·  1
Emma
EmmaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  King Single

Amazing quality mattru

Dave is very knowledgeable when it comes to mattresses and provides the best non toxic comfortable mattress on the market. I’m about to order more for this reason. Highly recommend Show details
Caroline Jane
Caroline JaneACTCanberra 2600, ACT8 posts
Glen
GlenVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Double

Fabulous Mattress with Amazing Before and After Sales Service

Having slept on dunlopillo latex all my life i had questions about this product. Cliff was very patient and answered all my queries. The mattress was delivered promptly and i love it. I have lower back problems and it supports me without feeling uncomfortably hard. Recently I fainted and broke my Jaw, lots of blood on the mattress cover and mattress. I rang to get some cleaning tips. Dave found me a cover that was slightly soiled on delivery to them and sent it to me free of charge!!! WOW!!! It is rare these days to get such quality support from a company. Well done guys .I highly recommend this product and company. Glenys L. Show details ·  1
LozHay
LozHayNSWSydney, NSW

Glad I listened

We made a mistake by purchasing an online latex mattress which was price attractive and after sleeping on it for a while I still found it uncomfortable. Unfortunately our trial period had expired and we could not return the mattress for a refund. Instead of relying purely on website information we phoned around and came across Zenna who were immensely informative and not pushy. We decided to give them a go and what a difference!! We sleep cooler and no more hip and shoulder issues from me – wish we had bought this mattress first time round. Show details ·  1
T L'Estrange
T L'Estrange2 posts

Best Latex Mattress Ever

I lived in Europe for a good number of years and relocated back to Sydney a short while ago. Latex is
really popular in Europe in particular for health reasons and I wanted the same when I returned
home. I found latex overpriced in Australia compared to Europe and also the quality not the same
with some providers offering slices of latex rather than solid blocks. After
checking out a number of companies and conversing with them I came across Zenna’s website and
contacted them. They certainly came across as way above the rest with information, broader
knowledge and not a rip-off price. My hubby and I have now been sleeping on our new Zenna for a
while now and very, very happy with the quality and comfort. Show details ·  1
Missliseylou
MissliseylouVictoria24 posts

Repeat customer highly recommend

This is our 3rd Zenna mattress purchase over the years. Very happy with this latex mattress brand. Its a medium firmness. Our first 2 Zenna mattresses have maintained shape over the past 5 years. The machine washable cover is great and very happy with the price. Show details ·  1
Anne C.
Anne C.QLDFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Queen

This mattress is just what Ive been looking for

I've been on a good inner spring ensemble mattress for 8 years and have been waking up with an aching lower back every morning for the last four years. I tried mattress toppers and all sorts of sleeping positions with no real improvement. I've had the Zenna latex mattress now for a week and I'm very happy with how supportive it is. Firm yet gives just enough and in the right places. Morning back aches are gone. And I've even got rid of the mattress topper - just not needed. Also, the people at Zena are super friendly and accommodating - very helpful/patient when I had to change my order from king size to queen size. This company has all the attributes of a good business. Show details ·  1
Jazmin S
Jazmin S
  Double
John Life2 posts
  King

This Zenna King Mattress purchased in March 2023 is the Best compared to three other latex ones I still have in use

Team ZEENA are exceptional in the Processing , Marketing ,Customer Service & cost of their Product .
I’m 69 years young & have travelled down the Road of Life enough to recognise the QUALITY of this COMPANY ZEENA , found by chance through my son .My Declarations are Accurate & not overdone .
THE TRUTH IS THE ONLY THIG LEFT STANDING WHE N THE LIES FALL BY THE WAYSIDE Show details ·  1
Ellen
Celtic
CelticSouth Australia4 posts
  Verified Queen

Great customer service

Am writing , with thanks, for outstanding customer service & support. Every time I rang for information about mattress & topper, Dave provided helpful answers & advice. He was also knowledgeable about construction, time frame for delivery, height, weight etc. of mattress. This, was a personally sad time for my family & Dave was compassionate, kind & understanding. Patiently helping in delivery process & trial period. Thank you so much, you are a credit to your company. Show details ·  1
Hassan A.
Hassan A.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  King
Kristy L
Kristy LNSWIllawarra, NSW

Super comfy!

When we first rolled our the mattress i was a bit concerned because it was pretty soft feeling and weve always liked a pretty firm mattress. However its really supportive in all the right ways and my shoulder doesnt get compacted from my weight (as a side sleeper) like it used to.
I also have chemical sensitivitys and i didn't react at all.
Weve ended up buying a second mattress for the guest room and the pillows.
Love them all! Show details ·  1

Judith_Hall
Judith_Hall · Mattress

Is this mattress friendly to adjustable base? Does it require the topper?

John Life

@ 69 & a user of three other Latex mattresses, I’ve found the Zenna Medium simply The Best & no need for a topper , especially on a folding Sofa Bed .
Yours Sincerely , John Life

Zenna    DM

Thanks and regards, Team Zenna.

Darb · Mattress King Single

We currently have a A H Beard latex - made to fit in a waterbed base mattress bought in 2008.
But we would now like to replace it with 2 separate single king mattresses. One a latex and the other being springs for a bad back. But they would have to fit side by side in an old water bed base - the Internal dimensions of the bed frame is 210 x 180 x 25. Can you help us please? Darb - June 22, 2022

Good morning Dave
Many thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I will call you this afternoon.
Best wishes

Kerrie B.
Kerrie B. · Mattress Queen

Can you use this mattress with electric adjustable bed?

MV N.
MV N.

I can't see why not. I think it would be better than an innerspring mattress. I thoroughly recommend that you speak to Dave at Zenna though to be sure. He is very helpful and knows his product.

Zenna    DM

Hi Kerrie, thank you for your enquiry. Yes our mattress is absolutely suitable for an adjustable base.

Features:

• The Zenna Mattress is made with 100% natural pure European latex, and doesn’t have any layers, glues, chalks, fillers, or harmful chemicals.
  • It has anti-bacterial, anti-dust mite properties, helping those with allergies and sensitivities have a comfy sleep.
  • A zip off washable bamboo cover helps you keep the mattress clean.
  • Ventilation holes and open cell construction helps get rid of excess heat and moisture, helping keep your body temperature stable while you sleep.
  • This product comes with a 25-year warranty.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the mattress was exceptionally supportive, particularly on their back and sides.
  • They also found that the mattress was highly resilient, and kept its original shape even after a lot of use.
  • According to reviewers, using the mattress didn’t flare up any allergies or sensitivities they had.
Compare all Zenna Mattress listings
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $1,795$1,995$1,595$1,195
Type LatexLatexLatexLatex
FirmnessSoftSoftSoftSoft
SizeQueenKingDoubleSingle
FeaturesAdjustable Firmness and Removable CoverAdjustable Firmness and Removable CoverAdjustable Firmness and Removable CoverAdjustable Firmness and Removable Cover
Thickness20 cm20 cm20 cm20 cm
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Awards 2020202020202020