Zenna Mattress

Queen, King, Single, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.9

Ange

Ange

Surprisingly dramatically improved sleep the first night

Purchased in April 2021.

Michelle

MichelleNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Finally! Found Mattress Heaven.

After trying many healthy mattresses we were absolutely thrilled when we finally found the Zenna latex mattress. It's comfort level is heavenly, we get an amazing night sleep and as someone who suffers with chemical sensitivity, I was pleasantly surprised that the mattress had no nasty chemical smells, I could use it immediately with no ill effect, just an amazing nights sleep. We love it so much, we bought one for our son and for our daughter. Customer service level has been phenomenal.

Purchased in June 2019 at Zenna for $1,500.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

So very happy with this mattress

We have bought 2 mattress so far from Dave at Zenna and will be returning for a third. It is very comfortable and supportive which is essential but for me the fact that I am sleeping on a mattress that I am not breathing in harmful chemicals is peace of mind. I did my research before purchasing. Zenna came out on top, and I like the fact that I can ring and actually speak with owner (Dave) with any questions that I have. Try doing that with other companies- you are referred to their emails only. No thank you, not for me, it is an important purchase that I will be living with for a very long time (great investment) and being able to talk with someone if I have any questions is imperative. Thank you Zenna

Purchased in March 2021 for $1,595.00.

MAK

MAKIllawarra, NSW

Like Sleeping on a Cloud

The Zenna latex mattress is incredibly comfortable and provides such a fantastic quality sleep. I imagine it's what it feels like to sleep on a cloud. Supportive yet not too firm. A bed that goldilocks would love I'm sure! The customer service was impeccable...we received the mattress 2 days after ordering (and we live rural) and it didn't off gas. We're incredibly happy with our purchase and wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Purchased in December 2020 at Zenna for $999.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thanks for the support MAK and warm regards, Team Zenna.

Esther

EstherGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LOVE this mattress

This is my first latex mattress and I couldn't be happier with it. It is incredibly comfortable, of excellent quality, and not super thick like some of the other mattresses I've had previously. (think: layers of different materials sandwiched together to try to find the perfect combination ending up with a mattress that is nearly 300mm thick, which looks ridiculous on my low profile Scandinavian bed frame). Customer service was excellent too. Worth the price, even more so if it lasts as long as it claims to.

Purchased in December 2020.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Esther, awesome to hear you have found the mattress of your dreams. Thank you for sharing your experience with our product and service. Pleasant dreams-:)

Jennifer

JenniferNorth-West & West coast, TAS

We love our zenna mattresses so much that we are saving to buy our fourth one!

Purchased in July 2020.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Jennifer, thank you for the privilege of being able to contribute toward the healthy sleep of your family. Your custom and faith in our products and service is much appreciated. Wishing you all many pleasant dreams -:)

Shirley D

Shirley DMid North Coast, NSW

Just the right firmness.

Zenna mattress is wonderful. Service was quick and friendly. And...you have the option of ordering by phone. Love the pillow not too high, so I don't wake up with a stiff neck.

Debbie

DebbieSydney, NSW

Very happy with my firm new Zenna mattress

It was a nice surprise to get a call from Dave from Team Zenna checking how happy we are with our new mattress. We are really happy, it's lovely and firm (despite being thinner and lighter than our old mattress), which is just what we want. This is the first time I've ordered a mattress online (ie. without trying it out first), and I thought it was a bit of a risk but it has worked out well. Dave assures me it will last for a long time, so we look forward to many comfortable, restful sleeps to come! The eco-friendly materials and high quality manufacture are both a big plus too.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,595.00.

Not for us however, 100 day trial is spot on

We bought the mattress after a lot of research into other junk that is on the market. Unfortunately we are both side sleepers and found it a little to firm for us. The build quality and cover fabric is top notch. As a result of an back injury after the purchase i was told by my osteopath to get something else and after about 60 days of the trial i called Zenna and asked for a refund. I was refunded the full amount and the mattress was picked up within a week. I cant say enough about their return policy. I expected to get the run around and i simply did not. One phone call, money returned and mattress gone. Its that easy.

WiccadSisters

WiccadSistersPerth, WA

Quality Sleep is Priceless

Purchased the Zenna Queen Latex for daughter, studying full time and working part time, so quality sleep is essential to living her best life. Latex ticks all the boxes in quality and sustainability. The Zenna Team were excellent to deal with. Purchase to delivery was quick and painless even during Covid Lockdowns. My first online mattress purchase (though have used latex mattresses for some time now), so I was a bit nervous, but this was a seamless experience. Online translates to welcome consumer savings. Elevated the mattress on a very basic scandi pallet bed (high version), preferring to invest $$ in the mattress. Worked a treat.

Purchased in January 2021 at ZENNA for $1,595.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Great quality mattress! So cool too!

Had a king size and just purchased a queen for our son as it’s so comfortable. Great company to deal with and the product is second to none. Had a more expensive latex mattress previously and to be honest this is better as the last one was quite hot to sleep on.

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,595.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Goodnightsleep, thank you for sharing and in particular for your faith in our product, we appreciate your subsequent purchase for your son. Wishing you and your family many pleasant dreams -:)

Jeneile K.

Jeneile K.

The most comfortable mattress

Let me start off by mentioning that I have tried countless mattresses--even the ever so popular "mattress in a box" type. None have compared to this one. After having a baby and nursing to sleep, my back has had countless muscle issues. When I sleep on this mattress, those issues cease to exist. It perfectly molds into your body while also providing you with the support you need. We are buying another queen for our room now! Thank you Zenna. It feels fantastic sleeping on a mattress that isn't filled with VOCs.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes
Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Jeneile, thank you for sharing your experience as well as your subsequent purchase. Your faith in our product is much appreciated, wishing you many pleasant dreams. -:)

Ad

Best mattress choice I have ever made!

I did lots of research, originally skeptical about buying a mattress online. 9 months later and I couldn't be more happier with my purchase. Easy to buy, brilliant night sleep and far more comfortable then mattresses' that come with a much larger price tags. I would thoroughly recommend a Zenna Mattress!

Purchased in March 2020 for $1,595.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Brett, thanks a million for the feedback and we are pleased to hear that you found the mattress comfortable and up to your expectations. Wishing you many pleasant dreams :)

Brisbane Hammer

Brisbane HammerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Mattress for a great price

Purchased in August 2018 for $1,700.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Love this Mattress! Would 100% buy again!

I bought my queen zenna mattress after much research and my wife and I are very happy with the mattress and in particular the fantastic guidance from the blokes at zenna. My wife and I have tried both sides of the mattress and while both sides offer me ample support, my wife prefers the softer side. Excellent value for money.

JJamo

JJamoPerth, WA

Excellent quality latex mattress

Purchased in November 2018.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Jjamo, thank you for sharing your satisfaction with our product. Wishing you many more pleasant dreams:)

Dee11

Dee11Melbourne

Mattress wasn’t for us but excellent service and company

This mattress was just too firm for me, which is totally just personal preference. But the whole process was faultless, customer service was prompt and polite and Dave didn’t pressure me to keep it. Don’t hesitate to try it out.

Purchased in September 2020 for $1,795.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Dee, thank you for trying our product and we were sorry to hear that it was found not suitable for you. Great to have feedback that you found our service to be of a high standard.

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect, high quality, natural latex mattress

We purchased the Zenna queen mattress for our 6ft teenage son who is a junior elite swimmer, so we wanted a good quality mattress that will give his body the support and rest he needs.
The mattress is extremely comfortable, not too hard or too soft, just perfect for a goodnight sleep. It comes with plenty of ventilation holes so you won't overheat.
We also liked the fact that it's 100% natural, allergy free and comes with a 10yr warranty, and has a very long life expectancy compared to other brands. We are so happy with the product that we have ordered another mattress for our daughter. A family with well rested children is a happy family.

Purchased in November 2020.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Sarah, thank you for your faith in our mattresses. We feel privileged that you have included our product as part of the important loving care that a parent can provide for their children. Wishing them many pleasant dreams:)

Anonymum

Anonymum

Returned mattress

This was a beautifully made comfy mattress, that I had decided upon after lengthy research into healthy mattress options. It didn't happen to be perfect for me, but I cannot speak highly enough of the integrity and customer service dealing with this company even upon requesting to return it. I received regular and kindly worded updates, despite the hassle to them, and to ensure I understood I was not forgotten and explained the delays with collection given my remote location. Despite my return I would highly recommend this as a great mattress and a genuinely good company to deal with.

Purchased in August 2020.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Anonymum, really awesome for us to receive a 5 star review from you and we are ecstatic to hear that our service is valued highly. We like to believe that our service and courtesy toward our customers is at the highest level.

Imogen

ImogenCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent Mattress, Fantastic Customer Service

Purchased in August 2020 for $1,795.00.

Daamini K

Daamini Kasked

Mattress

how much would a special size mattress cost . Size is L 188, W 118, H 22-24. Email daamini_kumar@hotmail.com.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Daamini, thank you for considering our brand. Unfortunately we do not provide for custom made mattresses.

Jacqui G.asked

Mattress

I have read that the materials used are not %100 natural rubber latex used throughout the mattress, is this correct, please?
And if it is untrue do you provide certification, please?

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Jacqui, thank you for your enquiry. We can confirm that our product is indeed 100% pure natural latex, please go to our website and click on home, then scroll down till you find the Eco-Institut logo and click on this, the certification for the factory Latexco which manufactures our product in Europe is then provided.

Jacqui G.

Thanks for reply. Also, if I’m normal weight and I choose the softer side of the mattress and only rotate (not flip) it regularly I find it really hard to believe that it will last 10 years. I say this as I’ve had a premium latex mattress for the last 10 years which has been flipped and rotated monthly but it has now just started to sag.
Why do you think your mattress is different, please?

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Jacqui, thanks again for the question. Obviously I am unaware as to the level of the sagging of your existing latex mattress. Please go to our website and click on design, then click on key features and scroll down to 10 year guarantee where we outline the tests done together with a most favourable outcome and ISO standards. You are also most welcome to contact us for a discussion on 02 94376172.

Cliff Jackson

Cliff Jacksonasked

Mattress

Hi there, after making a previous regrettable online purchase error, is there any way of seeing, feeling, & laying on the Zenna prior to the purchase point please? I know what I’m after, I just need to feel it first. And I don’t feel the trial period is a convenient purchase strategy, I don’t wish to go through the whole ‘return of purchase’ issue. Regards, Leah.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Leah, thank you for reaching out. We are an online business and by not having showroom and staffing costs amortised into the price of our product we remain affordable compared to other brick and mortar retailers, to provide peace of mind we offer the trial period. We understand that the trial period may not a convenient strategy for yourself personally but unfortunately with our business model we do not provide showroom facilities. You are most welcome to phone us on 02 94376172 for a discussion to evaluate whether our product would possibly be suitable for you.

Get an answer from our members and Zenna representatives

Compare all 5 Zenna Mattress

Price (RRP) $1,795.00$1,595.00$1,395.00$1,195.00
Type LatexLatexLatexLatex
SizeKingQueenDoubleKing Single
Thickness20 cm20 cm20 cm20 cm
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare all 5 Zenna Mattress