Zenna Mattress

Zenna Mattress

Double, King, King Single, Queen and Single

Excellent mattress, outstanding customer service

I originally ordered a Zenna (after lots of research and conversations with other companies) because having a chemical-free, natural mattress is really important to me. I rang Zenna before ordering to find out more about their manufacturing process and product - and had everything explained very patiently and to my satisfaction. I went ahead and ordered a mattress. Unfortunately, because of my body shape, the mattress was too soft. Thanks to Zenna's brilliant 100 day trial, I was able to return the mattress and have it replaced with a harder one that is perfect for my bad back and neck. Throughout this process, the chaps from Zenna have been incredibly polite, understanding, conscientious and helpful. I'm not sure that I've ever experienced such excellent customer service (no joke - I am stunned by how respectfully and thoughtfully I have been treated). My new mattress is really comfortable and I'm very happy with it. If you are looking for a reasonably priced, genuine latex mattress, made by people who really know their product and care about their customers, you are in the right place.

Purchased in November 2018.

Heat Retention No
Thank you PJ, your feedback and compliment is most appreciated and valued.

Great Bed Great service

I found this bed to be very comfortable and the company (David) very helpful indeed, his knowledge of mattress and their production very good. I would not hesitate in recommending the Zena mattress to anyone. It was also good that you could call the company and ask questions as with a lot of online purchases you cant do that.

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,695.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium
Thank you Gaile, we appreciate your good feedback

One of the best companies I have ever dealt with....

I would say that I fall into the category of bed shoppers that may be considered 'difficult'. I had been sleeping on a latex mattress for 10 years, and had been so happy...that the mere thought of having to replace it, pretty much terrified me. I 'slept' on the decision for months, did research worthy of a Nobel prize, and was still incapable of making a decision. In my mind, the team at Zenna would rate as some of the best customer service I have ever experienced. Not only INCREDIBLY knowledgeable about their product, but their focus on customer satisfaction goes WELL above and beyond. I actually really felt like I was a person with specific needs, and not just a customer. Dave has the patience of a saint and never once made me feel like I was being too much trouble...and I probably was. I can not rave enough about Zenna as a company and how far they went to ensure I was not only comfortable with my decision, but comfortable in my bed. Oh and just as a side...incredibly high quality product and such efficient delivery. Do yourself a favour and buy one of these mattresses, you won't regret it. Simone

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,495.00.

Perceived FirmnessSoft
Hi Simone, thank you for placing your faith in our product and service, glad we could meet your expectations.

An affordable, top quality product with outstanding customer service.

We wanted a latex mattress to replace an expensive, but uncomfortable, coil spring mattress at ‘The Palms’, our holiday letting property at Mystery Bay on the South Coast of NSW. We did a lot of research before eventually deciding on a Zenna, and we are so glad we did! Our queen size Zeena is a top quality product that is quite possibly the best mattress we have ever slept on. It ‘breathes’ well, is exceptionally comfortable and has just the right amount of support. And that’s not just our opinion. The guest feedback we've had is that it's a “really great bed”. These comments are very important to us because we want our guests to come back – not just for a memorable beach holiday, but also for a memorable night’s sleep. In our opinion, you can’t have one without the other. Thank you Zenna, your friendly efficient staff, affordable pricing and the excellent quality of your product are helping us achieve this aim.

Beatry/Paul, The Palms, Mystery Bay

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,495.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium
Thank you for the awesome feedback Paul, we hope to fill up all your rooms.

My sleeps are better!

My husband and I tried a few mattresses before we settled on Zenna. Thrilled with the mattress - well priced, comfortable, no harmful materials and excellent customer service. I have suffered from insomnia for the last 10 years on and off and since switching mattresses it rarely wakes the insomniac in me.

Purchased in July 2018 for $1,495.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium
Thank you for your feedback Samantha, much appreciated

Fantastic product

I previously had a latex mattress for 28 years but like all good things it eventually became hardened and had to go. Ordered a queen Zenna Latex and arrived a day early, wow. Great service. The mattress was well packaged, easy to place on the bed rolled up and when released filled out to full size and shape quite quickly. No objectionable smell and from the 1st night I slept better. Aches and paints from horrible old coil mattress took only 2 nights to disappear. Back to what I had enjoyed for all those years. A good nights sleep ! Big thank you to Zenna staff. Courteous, and friendly when I rang them. And efficient at quickly sending the product. I would recommend these mattresses to anyone wanting latex.

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,495.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Perceived FirmnessMedium
Thank you Brett, your feedback is much appreciated.

Fabulous low tox mattress

I purchased my mattress for my 2 year old transitioning out of a cot into a bed. I was very concerned about all the toxic materials used to make mattresses and did not want him spending up to 10 hours a night breathing it in. The Zenna mattress provides an affordable natural option and we are super happy with it! Delivered to our door, no smell, no need to ‘off gass’. We will now get one for my daughter.

Purchased in June 2018.

Thank you Emma, your faith in our product and service is appreciated. Dave

LOVE our Zenna Mattress

I spent many days researching latex mattresses and I am so happy that we settled with Zenna. The service was exceptional. I am very happy with the quality of the mattress. Mostly I am overjoyed with the experience; comfy, deep sleep every night.

Purchased in July 2018 for $1,295.00.

Awesome mattress!

We purchased this mattress after carefully considering the options and decided on the Zenna as it appeared to have the best environmental features (a critical priority for us) as well as comfort and value. The customer service has been astoundingly good through the whole process and we really commend the Zenna team on their business approach - we consider them an example of the new business paradigm where profit doesn't come at the expense of ethics. We are delighted with our purchase - it took a couple of weeks to settle into our new mattress but it is beautiful to sleep on. The back pain I was experiencing with our 20 year old mattress has gone. Our only issue was the weight of the mattress but I know that if we need to move it we can unzip the cover and move it in two sections.

Purchased in July 2018 for $1,695.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Zenna were incredibly helpful, even offering to replace the mattress until I was completely satisfied

We purchased a king sized Zenna Mattress 1 year ago - although we loved this mattress when we bought it, after a year, we had it sagging in the middle. Turns out our bedframe (also new, purchased elsewhere) had a leg broken in the middle - regardless, the Zenna team would not stop until I was completely satisfied with my nights sleep. They even offered to replace the mattress so we could rule that out as a culprit.

My only complaint is that the mattress is extremely heavy - we have a King Size and it is too heavy for the 2 of us to flip regularly (my hubbie is 6'4" so we're not small!!) Perhaps that contributed to a broken bedframe. I don't know.

Regardless, we love these mattresses and the customer service is outstanding.

Purchased in March 2018 for $1,600.00.

Heat Retention Yes
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Great quality for a health conscious customer

We purchased two single mattresses for my children and they have been excellent so far. Maintained shape well, very comfy without being too soft.
Thinking of purchasing a queen one for ourselves now.

Purchased in July 2018.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Always comfortable-sleeping so well!

I searched for an affordable latex mattress and couldn't be happier with the Zenna queen mattress I purchased. I tend to get an achey back on standard foam mattresses because I sleep a lot on my stomach, but I just sink evenly into the Zenna and it contours to my body so I get a very refreshing sleep. The after-sales advice when I phoned with a question was spot on. The price and delivery of the mattress were fantastic and I love knowing that I am sleeping on something environmentally sound as well.

Purchased in June 2018 for $1,495.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Perceived FirmnessMedium

It was a big decision but one I’m very happy to have made!

After being a very happy foam mattress owner for many years, I really struggled with choosing a replacement as the maker of my previous mattress no longer existed. I had considered a Tempur mattress having purchased their base but it just didn’t feel right. After much research and gettting confused by the options, I finally chose Zenna. It was great to be able to talk to the person that makes them, and the mattress arrived in super quick time. It is very comfortable, and after a few months there is no no hint of sagging. I wanted a firm mattress, and the Zenna met this requirement.
I did take a few weeks to adjust to a new mattress, not that I was uncomfortable during this time - it was just different.
Having had a major health scare recently I really wanted to buy a product that had no ‘nasties’ and this is what I got. I travel quite a bit and can’t wsir to get home to my own bed - and mattress! Very happy customer all round.

Purchased in June 2018.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Perceived FirmnessHard

Zenna mattress, the gift of restful sleep

My brother- in- law bought me a wonderful natural boutique present for my birthday, a 100 percent pure latex Zenna queen mattress. It is the most useful and relaxing present I have received in all my life. The superior comfortable mattress automatically adjusts to my body contour and improves my rest and sleep. It is easier making the bed as the fitted- sheet stretch easily over the perfectly- sized mattress. I am 78 and I expect to enjoy my Zenna mattress for the rest of my life.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Love it!

I have had my Zenna mattress for a little while now and I'm absolutely loving it.
It's the perfect combination of supportive yet so comfortable.
I was really happy with the time in which it arrived, the instructions that came with it that told me when to flip it etc for optimal use and long geverty.
The customer service team were great to deal with also.
I will be buying a single bed mattress for my daughter and have told my friends and family to upgrade their mattresses to a Zenna.
Thank you for making an affordable latex mattress Zenna!!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Best mattress ever!

I absolutely LOVE my Zenna latex mattress - it's like sleeping on a cloud. It is lovely and soft yet somehow provides support exactly where it needs to at the same time. I have had a sore neck for many years, and this, as well as my sleep in general, have been gradually improving since getting the new mattress.
It did initially seem a bit risky buying a mattress over the internet - one that I couldn't lie on and try out first - however, the 'try it for 100 days' tempted me. I like that the mattress itself is made of nothing but latex - no nasty chemicals - and that it will last me far longer than a 'normal' mattress.
The staff were very helpful when I was looking into a new bed and making enquiries. I found the on-line chat service excellent, including the level of information that was provided and the lack of pressure to make an immediate decision. I felt I could come back when I was ready. Which i did. Lucky for me. Ordering was easy - enter a few details on the website and then wait for a huge parcel to arrive in the post. What fun!
But wait, there's more - the pillow is also excellent: like the bed - they're the best i've ever experienced.
Thank you Zenna Latex Mattresses.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Thanks and regards, Team Zenna.

Best value for money.

I wanted a healthy, supportive, long lasting mattress and was happy to invest into it. After all my research I settled on a zenna and it's ticking all the boxes, and it cost a lot less than I thought i'd have to spend to get the quality of sleep we are experiencing. Our backs were killing us before this mattress (I made us wait until we found the prefect mattress to swap over), as soon as we swapped to the zenna we've had no issues, it still surprises me. We have a king and are about to order 2 additional singles. I love the door to door delivery.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Thanks Kristin, warm regards, Team Zenna

Fantastic product and great service!

We have just purchased a second mattress for our son after having one for 18 months . Very happy with it, easy to take off the cover and wash and put back on. The mattress is still like new after 18 months very durable and comfortable. No smell when you unpack and delivery was quick . Highly recommended you won't regret it! Excellent customer service as well!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Improved quality of sleep with this mattress.

We thoroughly researched latex mattresses before settling on a Zenna mattress. The ordering/packaging/delivery was super efficient and installation instructions very helpful. Each night we find ourselves saying to each other how much we love our new bed and it is so hard to leave its comfort in the mornings.
Regarding warmth (during winter), we only need the lowest setting on our electric blanket to pre-heat our bed, if at all. We are wonderfully comfortable at night, our quality of sleep is better and the latex absorbs all movement such that we no longer disturb one another, either. Excellent value and quality. We couldn't be happier with our purchase.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Thanks Liz, Team Zenna

Like sleeping on a cloud...

Truly. This mattress is PERFECTION! I was on the hunt for a nontoxic mattress for my 4 year old daughter, which was also wallet-friendly and above all else - comfortable. After having ordered one of those traditional bed-in-a box types for myself and despising it (made of a mixture of gels/foams - just sounds like marketing hogwash to be honest), I went ahead and spent a bit more and bought the Zenna. As soon as I opened it and felt the material I knew it was what I was searching for. I’d describe it as medium firmness but with quite a bit of give so ends up feeling softer. Like those dreamy hotel mattresses!

Compared to the heavy wooden plank I currently sleep on, her bed is just so incredible cosy to slip into - still VERY supportive but also somehow soft and pillowy! It seems as if it will last a long time too. No strange multi-layers, easy to zip. She loves to bounce and jump on the bed too, which you can’t do with other brands.

Also - no smell! Totally eco and breathable - just open up and flip a couple of times in the initial few weeks whilst it settles. I can’t sing this companies’ praises high enough. If you cherish your sleep and have sleep preferences similar to what I’ve described you will adore the Zenna.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

There is an offer you guys are offering? I also saw it on https://www.reecoupons.com/view/nest-bedding, and I found there good deals, plz tell me about discount codes?
Hi Elfrida, Thank you for your enquiry. The link you have provided is for Nest-Bedding who are based in America and is not representative of Zenna. We offer an every day best price and do not have promotions or sale periods.

Hi- I am looking at buying a new mattress & have been researching quite a lot. I need to have a softer feel as I have bad hips & circulation problems in one leg. I am a side sleeper. I also sleep hot. I was concerned yours would be too firm for my needs. I also just read that it's best on a slatted base but I only have a traditional ensemble base and really can't afford to replace this too. Thank you , Lea J.
Hi Lea, Thank you for reaching out to us. A Latex mattress because it is natural rubber does not lose its shape and can be placed on any base (preferably one with airflow) and if yours is still good then no need to replace, it is well suited for most folks and is also zoned which makes provision for hips and shoulders thus alleviating pressure points. The Zenna also is a genuine medium and has a firmer and softer side (marginal difference) so you can flip the mattress for the feel that you prefer. The mattress is well ventilated and should not contribute toward making you hot. Most folks have individual comfort level requirements thus you are not alone, please give us a call on 02 94376172 and we will happily guide you through your situation and explore what is suitable for you. Warm regards DaveHi Lea, Latex is fantastic for a number of reasons, if you need it to be extra soft I know Zeena have a topper you can buy as well. Ours is on a normal bed base and we dont find it hot and we are also side sleepers. I hope that helps Kind regards Gaile Huskins Tamborine Mountain Qld

Hello, could I please check the weight of the Queen sized mattress?
Can’t tell you the weight in kilos but the staff are very helpful and I’m sure can answer if you call. Mine came rolled up and the package had fabric handles which made it easy to handle. I’m only 5’8” and 74kilos and I lifted it out of my carport carried it into the bedroom and put the package on the bed. It was easy to carefully cut the plastic off and carefully let it unfurl onto the bed. Love the mattress. Got it a few weeks ago and just turned it as instructed.Hi Sandra, the Zenna Queen weighs 50kilograms Warm regards Team Zenna

Mattress KingMattress QueenMattress DoubleMattress King SingleMattress Single
Price (RRP) $1,695$1,495$1,295$1,095$995
Type LatexLatexLatexLatexLatex
SizeKingQueenDoubleKing SingleSingle
Thickness20 cm20 cm20 cm20 cm20 cm
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)