Zenna Mattress

Zenna Mattress

Queen, King, Single, etc...

Best mattress for my bad back and breathes well unlike the koala mattress

Purchased for $1,600.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Phil27

Phil27Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So pleased with my Zenna Mattress

After a lot of research I decided on the Zenna Mattress it ticked all the boxes for me. No toxic fumes, pure, natural, no springs, no synthetics and it was well priced.
I was getting a lot of shoulder pain and waking up with headaches. Since sleeping on my Zenna Latex mattress and latex pillow I have been relitavely pain and headache free!
Absolutely delighted that I chose Zenna Latex Mattress.

Purchased in June 2019 for $1,495.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Carla

CarlaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent mattress

I really like this mattress, always a bit scary to buy one on line but the try out period made it
worry free and especially talking to Jeff and Dave I felt secure in the fact that I had nothing to worry about, the best friendly service ever!
The mattress is great not to soft not to hard and I noticed My back is straighter, more aligned.

Purchased in September 2019 at Zenna.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you Carla, we are ecstatic to have yet another satisfied customer

Erron Criddle

Erron CriddlePerth, WA

Excellent Mattress.

Purchased in July 2018 for $1,695.00.

Hi Erron,

Thank you for placing your faith in our product and supporting our stance with natural and user friendly mattresses.
Pleasant dreams:)

MandyBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent & HONEST advice

MandyB

Once again, thank you Dave.

ML-Harvey

ML-HarveySouth East Queensland, QLD

The best thing for dustmite allergies

We have had a Zenna king size mattress for awhile now (about 6 months) and after great success with stopping my dustmite allergies at night, have just purchased a double for my daughter who also has dustmite allergies. I’d never used a latex mattress before, so it took me about a week to get used to. I do prefer a mattress to be as soft as clouds, and sadly this mattress is not and I find it quite hard but I have adjusted to this and do feel comfortable. I highly recommend these mattresses for anyone who has dustmite allergies, the quality of my sleep has improved for this reason.

Perceived FirmnessHard

Lou

LouSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding

Purchased in July 2019 at online store for $1,753.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you Lou, your good comments are much appreciated

Obiwan

ObiwanFar North Queensland, QLD

Great mattress and fantastic service!

Purchased in July 2019.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you for sharing Obiwan, much appreciated.

Stuart N.

Stuart N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A very good step up from a great old spring mattress.

We had a pocket spring/latex premium mattress previously and the springs had eventually softened to the point that back pain was experienced.
After much research, I decided to give the Zenna a try. I knew that latex seemed to be the premium offering in the market place and the Zenna was well priced and highly reviewed.
Very happy with the result after sleeping on the mattress for 3 months. The support is quite amazing. All points if the body feel contact with the mattress - at first it seems firmer than a traditional mattress, but really it is quite soft too. Certainly a different experience to a traditional mattress - in a good way.

100 night trial, I guess you can’t really go wrong. We love ours.

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,699.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you Stuart, we are very pleased to hear from another satisfied customer.

PJ - Qld

PJ - QldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent mattress, outstanding customer service

Purchased in November 2018.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you PJ, your feedback and compliment is most appreciated and valued.

Gaile White

Gaile WhiteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Bed Great service

I found this bed to be very comfortable and the company (David) very helpful indeed, his knowledge of mattress and their production very good. I would not hesitate in recommending the Zena mattress to anyone. It was also good that you could call the company and ask questions as with a lot of online purchases you cant do that.

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,695.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you Gaile, we appreciate your good feedback

Simone

SimoneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

One of the best companies I have ever dealt with....

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,495.00.

Perceived FirmnessSoft
Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Simone, thank you for placing your faith in our product and service, glad we could meet your expectations.

Paul

PaulSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

An affordable, top quality product with outstanding customer service.

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,495.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you for the awesome feedback Paul, we hope to fill up all your rooms.

Samantha D.

Samantha D.Sydney, NSW

My sleeps are better!

My husband and I tried a few mattresses before we settled on Zenna. Thrilled with the mattress - well priced, comfortable, no harmful materials and excellent customer service. I have suffered from insomnia for the last 10 years on and off and since switching mattresses it rarely wakes the insomniac in me.

Purchased in July 2018 for $1,495.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you for your feedback Samantha, much appreciated

Brett D Mills

Brett D MillsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product

I previously had a latex mattress for 28 years but like all good things it eventually became hardened and had to go. Ordered a queen Zenna Latex and arrived a day early, wow. Great service. The mattress was well packaged, easy to place on the bed rolled up and when released filled out to full size and shape quite quickly. No objectionable smell and from the 1st night I slept better. Aches and paints from horrible old coil mattress took only 2 nights to disappear. Back to what I had enjoyed for all those years. A good nights sleep ! Big thank you to Zenna staff. Courteous, and friendly when I rang them. And efficient at quickly sending the product. I would recommend these mattresses to anyone wanting latex.

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,495.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you Brett, your feedback is much appreciated.

Emma b

Emma bMelbourne

Fabulous low tox mattress

I purchased my mattress for my 2 year old transitioning out of a cot into a bed. I was very concerned about all the toxic materials used to make mattresses and did not want him spending up to 10 hours a night breathing it in. The Zenna mattress provides an affordable natural option and we are super happy with it! Delivered to our door, no smell, no need to ‘off gass’. We will now get one for my daughter.

Purchased in June 2018.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you Emma, your faith in our product and service is appreciated.
Dave

Michelle C

Michelle CNortheast, VIC

Awesome mattress!

Purchased in July 2018 for $1,695.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

mchiovetti

mchiovettiSydney, NSW

Zenna were incredibly helpful, even offering to replace the mattress until I was completely satisfied

We purchased a king sized Zenna Mattress 1 year ago - although we loved this mattress when we bought it, after a year, we had it sagging in the middle. Turns out our bedframe (also new, purchased elsewhere) had a leg broken in the middle - regardless, the Zenna team would not stop until I was completely satisfied with my nights sleep. They even offered to replace the mattress so we could rule that out as a culprit.

My only complaint is that the mattress is extremely heavy - we have a King Size and it is too heavy for the 2 of us to flip regularly (my hubbie is 6'4" so we're not small!!) Perhaps that contributed to a broken bedframe. I don't know.

Regardless, we love these mattresses and the customer service is outstanding.

Purchased in March 2018 for $1,600.00.

Heat Retention Yes
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Great quality for a health conscious customer

We purchased two single mattresses for my children and they have been excellent so far. Maintained shape well, very comfy without being too soft.
Thinking of purchasing a queen one for ourselves now.

Purchased in July 2018.

Verelle Roocke

Verelle RoockeSouth West, WA

Always comfortable-sleeping so well!

I searched for an affordable latex mattress and couldn't be happier with the Zenna queen mattress I purchased. I tend to get an achey back on standard foam mattresses because I sleep a lot on my stomach, but I just sink evenly into the Zenna and it contours to my body so I get a very refreshing sleep. The after-sales advice when I phoned with a question was spot on. The price and delivery of the mattress were fantastic and I love knowing that I am sleeping on something environmentally sound as well.

Purchased in June 2018 for $1,495.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

rosemarie p.asked

I need to replace latex mattress which has lasted us for 12 yrs. original price $6.000. It was extremely comfy. It came with a Mattress base. Am I still able to use base with zenna mattress. Is zenna mattress heavy?

Hi Rosemarie,
Thank you for your enquiry. Our king size Zenna mattress weighs 49kg, you can place latex mattresses on any base although we recommend a slatted base, plain or upholstered with slats ideally not further than 8cm apart - this for breathability. Should your existing base not be faulty then you are good to go and can continue using it.

rosemarie p.

How many days can I keep it before a return if it doesnt suit.

Hi Rosemarie,
We give a 100 day trial from the date you receive your mattress. This does not mean that you have to keep it for 100 days, most folks would know within 3 weeks if the product is unsuitable. We are also very flexible and have had occasions where customers have asked for an extension on the 100 days as they liked the mattress and just wanted a little more time to adjust to the mattress and wanted reassurance from us. It is very seldom that we are requested to return a mattress.

karen m.asked

Can anyone tell me about their experience with partner disturbance? The main reason
Im considering this latex mattress to hopefully eliminate waking up every time my husband turns over.

Hi Karen,
Thank you for a good question.
In our view the most effective products providing for least partner disturbance would be latex, visco elastic memory foam and pocket coil mattresses. I would caution to say be aware that some adverts show a glass of wine on a mattress (without the quilted sleeping surface) and a bowling ball being dropped next to it without the glass of wine falling over, but once a cover is placed on it plus the fitted sheets etc the same exercise will have a different result. For very light sleepers even the movement of the doona can disturb them. Obviously the larger the mattress the better, our king size actually has two long single cores in one cover which further than minimum disturbance also allows for one sleeper to use the soft side up and the other sleeper the firm side up thus catering for individual comfort levels. Latex mattresses last 25 - years as well.

karen m.

Thanks Jeffrey. I looked at your king size close-up pic and it seemed to be all one piece. Am I mistaken or is that an old photo?

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Karen, thank you for your enquiry and good question.
We have used the queen size pics for all sizes and is an illustration as to what the mattresses looks like, once you click on the size you are looking for then the dimensions are provided. The king size is actually two long singles placed next to one another and zipped up in one cover, this allows for two benefits. One sleeper can sleep on the firmer side and the other on the softer side, also should you wish to move the mattress to another room or house the cover can be unzipped and the single cores carried one at a time. You will not feel anything different where the cores are placed next to one another.

trev

trevasked

how long before an indent exceeding 2.5 centimeters can be expected?

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Trev, thanks for the enquiry, the reason we sell European latex is that they declare and test your loss over 10 years, the maximum loss on a Zenna over 10 years is 4% or 1cm, if you regularly rotate your mattress it won't even be that much, warm regards, Zenna.

Get an answer from our members and Zenna representatives