zFlowers

zFlowers

Worst company ever - do not use zflowers

$111 Bouquet flowers ordered for Mother's Day (actually ordered for 10th May (before Mother's day) and was not delivered. 3 days of Phone calls - finally agreed they weren't delivered. Arranging for a refund - they are telling me 12-14 days. I have demanded immediate refund by close of business 17/5/19. We will see. In the mean time I will be writing every negative review I can and sharing it every where. Fraudulent Company.

Terrible

Absolutely terrible...not only did they not deliver on mother's day..2 days later they still haven't...do not use this site...I am reporting it as a fraudulent transaction...they do not deserve the one star rating they have

Disgraceful Service

I ordered flowers to be delivered on Mother's day (12/5/19). I paid for the flowers on 4th May (from my Credit Card). At 2.00pm on the 12th - I received a call advising they were unable to process my order?? They claimed they had spent a few days trying to organise flowers but everyone was busy (What a surprise). I was advised I was entitled to a refund (really big of them). When I said that wasn't good enough - I was advised they could arrange for a delivery later in the week and would not charge a delivery fee. When I indicated that roses on Mother's Day attracted a premium and asked what the revised price would be - this became too hard and I was told there was nothing they could do. I was promised a refund on Wednesday 15th May. After reading the reviews, I have taken the matter into my own hands and arranged for my bank to reimburse the funds - given there are so many examples of poor service from this company I was not prepared to take the risk. My advice: do not use this company under any circumstances. They are a disgrace

Not delivered no refund for 1.5 years!!

I ordered once in August 2018 and the delivery was late but made it. It was not delivered as promised so I was issued a voucher. Big mistake! I used the voucher to send a huge bunch $150 to my friend. It was not delivered. After 10 days i keot emailing and asking what is happening and nothing. I have received no refund or replies to many attempts. I am wondering if anyone has some advice how I can get this money back and compensation? I have never had to deal with this before. Very disappointing.

Unreliable and Untrustworthy

Don’t go anywhere near these people - this is one step short of a scam. They don’t deliver, their phone number doesn’t work most of the time, they don’t respond to emails or complaints with anything except auto-generated form letters, and there is no refund. $200 worth of flowers never arrived and I can’t even talk to someone about it. Just a terrible company.

Never will I use this company again

I am extremely furious as I ordered flowers a week ago for my daughters birthday today.
Today I get an email saying they can’t deliver because they no longer use the florist as it got a bad review.
Why only inform me half way through her birthday????
Never will I give this company business.

March 29th 2019 Update: No refund yet

I still haven’t received my refund from this company when they failed to send my daughter the flowers on her birthday 3/3.
I contacted them 2 weeks ago and the reply was that I’m in the queue waiting for refunds.
Never will I deal with this company again.

Appaling. No delivery no help from customer service.

Beginning to think this company is a scam. I have ordered before which was successful. This time I’m getting no luck. No delivery and no answer as to why. Messenger chat is just robot answers. Phone just goes to answer phone. Avoid this company. I too have wasted a lot of money here. Very unhappy.

The company has no finally given a refund. Has taken a lot of effort. I would suggest pursuing if you, like me did not get your delivery.

Valentine's flower, never sent

Wish i saw this review earlier. The flowers for Valentines's day were never sent. called up the next day and they only told me to wait for their response in a few days. end up calling me a week after saying they could help resend or do me a full refund. I know nothing much they can do to but they definitely ruined my Valentine's day. Any of you considering this company i would definitely avoid.

Do NOT use this Company!

Previously operated under Ready Flowers which were liquidated in 2017. Paid NZ$69.96 for a $30 bunch of flowers which were delivered a day late for a Birthday :( :( Scam Company beware.

STOP don't do it!

Turn around and look somewhere else for your flowers, this company (if it even is one) is an absolute joke. They failed to deliver on the day I requested and still has not been delivered.
I wish I had seen these reviews before hand and I never would have wasted my money.

Never delivered, fake company

My order never arrived, when I tried to follow up the company was outsourced to the Phillipines and they though it was hilarious my order went missing. Do not order anything you're throwing your money down the drown.

Very Unhappy

I ordered flowers on website as they stated they deliver to Newman, $203.60 was debitted to my card on the 4/1 and then I received an email stating that they were unable to deliver to Newman. I requested a refund to my account and then followed up with another email on the 5/1 to find out when I would be receiving my refund. Followed up again on the 15/1 and still no refund. VERY UNHAPPY. Have also tried calling and just receive constant engaged signal.

Disgusting - DO NOT USE

Totally appalled - spent $125 on flowers for my mum for her birthday overseas - email response said flowers would be delivered on 3 January due to public holiday - flowers have not been delivered, money taken and no responses to website query - emails and phone constantly engaged - I wish I’d read the reviews before proceeding with these thieves - I will be lodging a complaint with https://www.commerce.wa.gov.au/consumer-protection/how-lodge-formal-complaint in an attempt to at least get my money back.

After over 3 months, I am still fighting to get my money back - My credit Card institution have investigated and advised that they received evidence from zflowers that the transaction was authentic so now its back to the WA government who wouldn't proceed with their investigation because the credit card institution were investigating.... I cant believe that thieves like this can get away with taking peoples hard earned money and not provide the product or service that they are paid for in Australia! At this stage I will keep fighting but please do not use this company

Great flowers and delivered on time!

My friend loved the flowers I sent!

This is the 4th time I have used ‘Z Flowers’ and I was really pleased yet again with the provision of flowers and service.

I ordered the flowers via the internet and was kept up to date with the process of delivery.

Never again!

Ordered flowers for my mother who i never see due to living in different countries...late delivery, not even flowers from the picture just looked cheap! I ordered a balloon to go with it and she did not receive it, OVERPRICED! i would like a refund and you should refund anyone who has brought flowers in the past. this business should be shut down. only good reviews are the fake ones on the website.

Not delivered

Ordered flowers for my mothers birthday and never arrived they said they didn’t deliver on weekends and said would deliver next day still didn’t arrive. Have since asked for a refund and have not received it and have stopped answering emails. Very disappointed as I live on the other side of the world and don’t get to see my mother often.

Woeful service.

I ordered a large bunch of flowers to be delivered to my mum for her birthday, I ordered 3 days before the delivery date. When I called my mum on her birthday (the day after the flowers were to be delivered) she still had not received them. Then the next day I got an email from z flowers saying whoops we have had a technical error, still no delivery, then some days later I got an email saying a refund is coming, and after 1-2 weeks and repeated emails, still no refund and no answer

Not worth buying from this company

I bought flowers from here for my mother's birthday. I had to chase this up as I thought it would be delivered in the morning and was finally delivered at 4 pm. It had very little flowers compared to what I ordered which was very disappointing.

Poor service and disappointed with the flowers.

Dishonest company, don’t buy from them!

My husband paid over $100 for the flowers that looked big and luscious on the website but the flowers I received looked cheaper than than the $20 bunch from Woolies. The flowers were delivered a day late even though they guaranteed same day delivery before 11 am. There were only 4 very small roses in a $100 bunch of flowers and they drooped the very next day. Please save your money and disappointment and not buy from this zflowers!

Woeful ‘service’

Ordered flowers for delivery as an anniversary gift. By late afternoon no delivery, phone number rings out and no response to email. Tracking system not working. Never use them.

When is my refund coming? elaine wilk8nson
Help other consumers by making a Consumer Complaint direct to the region where these people operate from in Western Australia. Consumer Protection WA (CPWA) are requesting formal complaints from consumers regarding zFlowers and can assist in getting your money back. It appears from history, that zFlowers only make a refund if you make a complaint to CPWA. Online complaints to CPWA can be made from anywhere in the world from here: https://www.commerce.wa.gov.au/consumer-protection/how-lodge-formal-complaint

Do they misuse the credit/debit card details entered to make a payment? Anyone has been scammed that way?
No, not been scammed in that way from zflowers. Just flowers not delivered.If you consider a company charging your card and not delivering your order a misuse of your credit card details, then yes! Shut these crooks down.

Similar listings