Zookal

Atrocious service

Ordered a text book in good faith on 31st January 2019. Estimated time of delivery max 2weeks. Didn’t hear anything from them and no book delivered. Contacted Zookal on 22nd February- book not arrived from their suppliers, informed 2 hours later book no longer in print and refunded money owing.
Now beging of semester and I have to find another supplier. Their communication, customer service and transparency is atrocious.
Shop elsewhere.

Great service, very happy.

Ordered on Sunday and delivered Tuesday morning. Book very well packed. Excellent service and great buying experience.

Ordered other texts from Amazon same day and not even shipped yet (Thursday).

I’d definitely buy from Zookal again.

excellent price and service

I have purchased 3 law books over 3 weeks. each has been 30% to 40% cheaper than other sellers. The delivery on two items was way ahead of the proposed time and the third delivery was right on time. Very happy with the service.

Exemplary service

I've purchased text-books from Zookal now about five times. The first time I was absolutely desperate for the texts. I had them in my hands within about 72 hours. The bliss! The service is consistently efficient and timely, and their prices highly competitive with other text-book providers I've previously used.

Buyer beware

I bought a textbook for term three from zookal. Never bought from them before but the price was good and the website said my book was in stock. I paid and waited over a week but no email came to say my book had been sent. I sent an online message asking if it would be dispatched soon, 2 days no answer. So I used their online chat and they said that they were waiting on a shipment to come in and it wasn’t due for another week. They did offer to upgrade my postage to overnight which was nice, but disappointed that they advertise books as in stock when they are not available. I checked the website and it still says my textbook is currently in stock, so check before you buy to avoid delays.

**update - Zookal posted my book regular post after promising to upgrade me to express. When I asked why they had no answer... pretty poor. Define call to make sure book is in stock before you buy and leave at least 2 weeks for postage.

fast and polite service

Ordering process was simple. When the parcel arrived, unfortunately it was incorrect. Within minutes of notifying the Zookal team, a return label was sent, and the correct order was on the way. Impressive!

Wow I'm impressed by Zookal's service

Ordered a textbook for the course I was doing. The thing came bubbled wrapped, with confetti paper and in a cardboard box, all packaged nicely. I have ordered multiple books in the past from other companies such as booktopia, bookdepository etc. and never have their products been given the utmost care on transport and delivery. It has been quite the opposite, from cut up dust jackets, bent pages and damaged bindings due to the book moving around during shipping. Thank you Zookal.

Impressed With The Service

This is the first time I have used Zookal to buy a uni text book and I was very impressed with the service. They got my order on Tuesday and it was delivered to Perth on Friday morning. I did contact Zookal to confirm that the book I wanted was in stock before I ordered, as was suggested by previous reviewers. I saved 25% on the cost of the book compared to the uni book shop so I'm happy and will use Zookal again.

Great site for legal texts

This is my 'go to' site for legal texts.Great price, even ones out of print arrive within target time, never disappointed. Also very helpful staff when I have to ring and discuss.Prompt delivery.No hassle.

Great, very happy

Hate writing reviews but I saw a few negative reviews which made me nervous when I was deciding whether or not to order so thought I'd leave my feedback. The text book I needed was $30 cheaper on Zookal so even with the negative reviews, just decided to risk it. I'm in WA and the book arrived via Australia Post (which had a tracking number) the Friday before uni starts. Week and a half I think it was. Very happy, no problems just make sure it says 'in stock' or whatever it says. Most people's issues seem to be when the book goes to backorder.

Don't bother wasting your money, complete thief

First I bought a book and they didn't tell me it was back order. Then I get an Email telling me it was back order. 3 weeks into the new term they finally post it. "No express post" they said. so a week later my book turns up. torn corner near the seam and bent from the top right corner backwards half way down the book. $100 and lairs and thieves. Don't waste your time. You might save some money but the hassle is not worth the lies, deception and wrecked books. I will never use again.

Top Quality Service

Zookal's textbooks are always the cheapest I can find, with time effective delivery dates and top quality products. I was unable to locate a book on their webpage so I contacted them about possibly getting this publication, and within a few hours, the book was ready to purchase on the site. The text was advertised at a cheaper price than other retailers and is scheduled to arrive in no more than a working week. Very impressed with this service.

Outstanding

Zookal was easy to use. Notifications were only used to advise status of my order. Cheaper than the uni bookshop and other online suppliers.

Great Service. Thanks Tracy and Zookal.

When I first submitted my order, I forgot to specify a different address from the usual. I rang the following day and spoke with Tracy who took down my preferred address details and within 24 hours I had the book in my hand. Can't beat that. Well done and thanks!

Great customer service and fast delivery

I've used Zookal a couple of times for uni books and they have great competitive prices and great customer service. One time they couldn't get my text book by the time I needed it so they contacted me to let me know and gave me a refund. The books I have received have been well packaged and sent quickly.

Fantastic

Looking for text books someone on FB suggested Zookal, whole experience was great from price to delivery don't think could of got a better service anywhere else. I have just made my second purchase and would highly recommend then to anyone.

Generally Good Value

A wide variety of textbooks for all sorts of uni courses are available on Zookal for generally better prices than most competitors. It is very easy to be eligible for free shipping as the textbooks I need are over $50. I have ordered twice through Zookal, and both times I received my order neatly packaged with bubble wrap within a week of ordering. The only reason I give four stars is because sometimes Zookal hasn't been the cheapest competitor for the textbook I was buying.

Really pleased!

Affordable! Convenient! Easily accessible! Time-saving!

I needed to purchase 'Birth to Big School' text quite urgently, and Zookal were able to process my payment on-the-spot with the download available almost immediately.

Excellent!

I purchased a textbook from Zookal for the first time upon recommendation from another student. Aside from being the best price I could find for the text book, the delivery was exceptionally fast. Will definitely be purchasing from Zookal again!

Long term top performance

I have been purchasing from Zookal for a few years now and they always have great prices and superb service. I recommend Zookal to all of my students if they need to get the books fast and for one of the best prices (sometimes there are better prices elsewhere but not often). Outstanding Zookal; keep up the great work.

Hi there! It is still available the book: "Business and Corporate Law" by Fitzpatrick? and when it would be delivered?
Hi Hilda, Thanks for your enquiry. We are able to help you resolve this issue, if you would like to email us at contact@zookal.com with your order number we will look into this. -Julia from Zookal

What will my book come to me?
Hi Suy, Thanks for your enquiry. We are able to help you resolve this issue, if you would like to email us at contact@zookal.com with your order number we will look into this. -Julia from Zookal

I have ordered an uni book 2 weeks before but I still didn't receive by shipping, anyone how can I track it without sign up in Zookal?
Hi Agnes, Thanks for your enquiry. We are able to help you resolve this issue, if you would like to email us at contact@zookal.com with your order number we will look into this. -Jody from Zookal

Similar listings