O'Neil M.

O'Neil M.Hunter Region, NSW

right books, extremely cheap price, fast shipping and good packaging

right books - all of the 10+ differend textbooks ordered were as stated, and were in new condition
extremely cheap price - prior to purchasing, I compared online to the next available costing - it was approximately 20-25% of the cost anywhere else
fast shipping - order came in 3 different shipments, and all came in great timing
good packaging - all the books were in good condition, without damage

Amanda Hughes Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor Customer Service And Products

If I could give them 0 stars I would. They sent me a textbook book with 100+ pages missing and refused to give me a refund. Their service has been very unreliable and rude when I requested compensation, only offering me a 10% discount code?! I can guarantee I will not be using their service again and recommending nobody close to me does either! Absolute crap show of a business I hope they get canceled.
Also steer clear of “jekkle” which is the same business with a different name and equally as crap.

Zookal S.Zookal

Hi Amanda, could you please provide us with your best contact details, one of our staff agents will call you soon.

Unreliable and Dishonest

Zookal took my money for a Uni textbook I needed for a Masters course. After 6 weeks (and six weeks into the course) they contacted me to say that they were unable to get the book from the supplier. This is very unreliable and putting a very expensive course in jeopardy. Pay a bit more and go with a reputable business.

Ebony Thompson

Ebony ThompsonFar North Queensland, QLD

Do Not Order Important Textbooks! Don’t Arrive! Only get notified if you contact them and are told no stock.

Placed order express!! Heard nothing for 3 weeks, I contacted company, and was told no stock? Had taken money and claimed to be unable to source? Offered refund which hasn't come through. I had a upcoming test for my subject thinking my book would arrive any day only to find out after I contacted no book was ever coming!!! Panic!! Ordered through Amazon au arrived in 2 days thank goodness for Amazon!

Have not received my refund and terrible service

I have tried calling and emailing as I have received incorrect books and returned them roughly 1 and a half months ago and still have not received my refund. Their customer service appears to be non-existent. I am going to have to take this further

Johann Brandstatter

Johann BrandstatterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service? Any service - not this outfit !

Mel

MelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unsatisfactory

I ordered 2 text books together worth $150 and only one has turned up and it took a couple of weeks just to dispatch that one.
I have tried contacting via email and attached receipt of items and have heard nothing.
I would really like the rest of my purchase. It has been weeks now!

Nico V.

Nico V.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

I ordered my uni books online through Zookal as it appeared to be instock. Two weeks later, I emailed them asking when they would post my books - they said they were out of stock and are waiting for their supplier. 6 weeks later they refunded me without any explanation. Meanwhile, I am halfway through my term with no text books. Thanks Zookal, awesome job.

ZookalNonLover

ZookalNonLoverSydney, NSW

Very terrible experience with ordering books with Zookal

I ordered the book meddle of Jan 2021, now it is end of March, the book is still not received, every time I call them, I was advise it will delay on month to receive book to their warehouse.
never, ever, ever trying to order books with Zookal.

Find another retailer

After 13 weeks still waiting on my order to be delivered. I have had to contact them on each occasion to get an update. Customer service is non existant. Prices are good, but not worth the hassle in dealing with this business.

Jessie

JessieHunter Region, NSW

Zero customer service, text book order not as advertised.

Shan

Shan

Terrible experience.

I bought two books for my son 7 week ago.
I received the parcel after a couple of weeks and found that only one book inside. Upon contacting with theur customer support I was told that there warehouse still preparing for dispatching!! Seriously!! 7 weeks and still they cant dispatch the item. My first exeprience with Zookal is utterly disgusting.

Be aware of there sweet advertisement. They wont deliver what they promise.

Yosuf

Yosuf

Scam Website

I wish I had read the website reviews before purchasing. The website was happy to collect my money but was not happy to send me my book. This website is a SCAM!!!

Ali.t

Ali.tGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No response from contact

I accidentally purchased an ebook that I thought was a paperback. I read the terms n conditions that say that you can get a refund within 14 days. emailed on the 28th Feb and have had no response

Karen

KarenPerth, WA

Bad business

I wish I had read the reviews first before purchasing my books- I would not have purchased from this company, as I only received patrial order of the books, an 0 response to my emails. Here is my issue, these are books for uni and they were purchased a month ago. Customers should not have to chase after a company for answers - it makes for bad business

Dan

Dan

Not great but not the worse

Book not arrived 6 weeks after ordering and no response

I ordered textbooks for my daughter's nursing course. 6 weeks later one of the books has not been delivered and I have had no response to email or phone.
I am now asking for a refund as she has had to purchase the book somewhere else as needed it.

Fraudulent company

SnowyB

SnowyBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ridiculous lack of customer attention.

Three months later I am still waiting for advice on my order status. So far all attempts to make human contact have failed.

Tim

TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Company is useless

The assistance I got started out good, but it was only because I contacted the company after receiving no updates after 1 week from my purchase. The person that got back to me was helpful for a couple of days, but then she stopped all contact and I still had no updates regarding my purchase being shipped, despite the book being received by Zookals warehouse 1 week prior. The entire situation was annoying and wasted a lot of my time with the delays.

Zina H.

Zina H.asked

how many days need to be delivered to Melbourne/ Australia

unknown

unknownasked

if I would order a book today by speed post how many days it would take and how to apply for speed post option. can u please respond to my question ASAP

d a n i e l
d a n i e l

To my understanding, if you place an order with Zookal before 2pm on a business day, and the item ordered is in stock, and you paid for express delivery of your order, Zookal guarantees the order will be delivered to you by the next business day from the time it dispatches from their warehouse.

However, Zookal has advised that Australia Post does not deliver to all postcodes via it's Express Network - check if they do at this link - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/sending-in-australia/delivery-areas-within-australia.

Hi there,

As Daniel has said, express postage is 1 business day to VIC/NSW/QLD, however some post codes within these states are out of the express network via AusPost so it could take a little longer to reach you if you are within those areas.

Please don't hesitate to contact us at contact@zookal.com if you need further information!

Hilda

Hildaasked

Hi there!
It is still available the book:
"Business and Corporate Law" by Fitzpatrick?
and when it would be delivered?

Hi Hilda,

Thanks for your enquiry. We are able to help you resolve this issue, if you would like to email us at contact@zookal.com with your order number we will look into this.

-Julia from Zookal

Get an answer from our members and Zookal representatives

Other Book Shops