Stephen

StephenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheap and quick delivery

Ordered some books for my MBA course they arrived within a week it was cheaper than anywhere else and very quick delivery.

I will definitely use them again next semester.

Also well done on the way it's packaged no damage to the books at all.

Store LocationZookal

Dave The Student

Dave The StudentHunter Region, NSW

I've ordered MBA prescribed textbooks through Zookal twice now. On both occasions I paid and then was later advised that Zookal's suppliers no longer had copies of the textbook I had ordered and paid for. They then advise that the textbook would be delivered in five weeks. They do offer a refund, however, if you're half way through your course that's really no good.

Only order textbooks through Zookal if you have a month or so before your course starts.

Great experience.

Placed my order on Sunday and received the uni book on Tuesday. Tracking stated it will arrive between 21-23 August received it on Tuesday 20th August. Great packaging with no damage. Fantastic service. Thank you so much

Store LocationAmazon
Gary

GaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They can't deliver what they promise.....twice !

Ordered three books for my son for Uni. Rang them first to make sure they had these books because had pressing timelines. Told all three OK and available. 1st one arrived (hence the one star above) then weeks later told the 2nd book cant actually be delivered and not available and told to find it somewhere else myself (now urgent). One week later then told the same thing about the 3rd book. Another week later their website still offered the book and said it was 'Ávailable''. Their failures on three different fronts was horrible customer service and a terrible business practice that created a series of problems for us.

Store LocationOnline/Website

Carmela

CarmelaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Very disappointing

I am very disappointed in the service from Zookal. 3 weeks and my order has not arrived. Communication occurs after I make contact. A tracking code is given but when used it states "Parcel in transit" and has been for 10 days - with no progress. Into the 2nd week of semester without the prescribed text. I would not recommend this organisation.

Incredible Service

I ordered on Wednesday night and my books arrived during the day on Friday, packaged perfectly so there was no damage to the books. I am extremely happy with the service!

Jack

JackSydney, NSW

Great experience getting books from Zookal.

Great experience getting books from Zookal. I was looking for 10 books from a list that my friends recommended me to read, and I found all of them from Zookal website, they are all in stock.

Store LocationRosebery

Dee

Dee

Great!

Great customer service A+ prompt work and responsive to my questions. Had just the supplies that I needed. Highly recommended to use zookal and will defiantly use again . Thanks zookal

Zookal S.Zookal

Thanks so much for the review, Dee! We are trying our best to ensure that we are on top of what textbooks are needed for the upcoming semesters/trimesters and we are so glad that you had a positive experience with us.

d a n i e lGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

From my experiences, I recommend Zookal

Store Locationwww.zookal.com
Zookal S.Zookal

Thank you so much for your positive review, Daniel! Customer satisfaction and the convenience of textbook accessibility are the two things we pride ourselves on and we are so glad that we have met this mark with you!

d a n i e l

You certainly have. Keep up the excellent standard.

H.Grant

H.GrantCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome customer service!

I purchased a textbook which arrived very fast, I however noticed it had been damaged from the printing process (no fault of Zookals) and so they sent me a new one via express postage! Brilliant service! I’ll be purchasing all my textbooks from Zookal from now on!

Zookal S.Zookal

Selling books that are not in stock/falsely claiming that books had been sent by express post.

Do not purchase books from this seller unless you allow at least 3 weeks for them to arrive. I was given false information relating to the delivery on 3 separate occasions. It is now week 4 of session 1 and I still have not received by books.

Shania

ShaniaNew South Wales

Cheapest books of the absolute best quality

Honestly Zookal is the cheapest site I've found for all my books, and they always deliver with the best quality (new, still in plastic) books, which always arrives within 5 days. Would recommend to everyone studying at uni; you save money and still get brand new books. The best site I've found for all my text books.

Zookal S.Zookal

Thanks Shania for your review! We work really hard to process and dispatch all orders in a timely manner and with the best quality. We are so happy to hear that this has been reflected in your order with us!

Alejandra

AlejandraSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Inaccurate information and books not delivered.

I ordered my books on 27th Feb and today, 21st of March my books haven't arrived yet even though the website said it'll take approx 10 days (5-8 days to depart the warehouse and 2 days for delivery). When I bought the books they were in stock, today, on a reply of an email I sent they said that they are awaiting for one book to arrive by the end of the month!!! They provide misleading information on the website!!!!! People, don't buy on this website!!!

Store LocationZookal.com.au

Chan

ChanDarwin, NT

Great service, product and satisfied when received

Store LocationZookal
Zookal S.Zookal

Thank you so much for your kind words, Chan. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us!

Very slow shipping

I ordered a book 7 days ago and I still haven't received it!!!!! I called the main office and the lady said the book has been shipped today and I will receive the book by the end of the week. I also updated my shipping order a day after I placed the order but they shipped the book to the first address.

Bahareh
Bahareh

You have a lot of bad reviews and you only have one answer copy pasting. Try to improve your service.

Sarah G

Sarah GGoulburn Valley, VIC

Atrocious service

Ordered a text book in good faith on 31st January 2019. Estimated time of delivery max 2weeks. Didn’t hear anything from them and no book delivered. Contacted Zookal on 22nd February- book not arrived from their suppliers, informed 2 hours later book no longer in print and refunded money owing.
Now beging of semester and I have to find another supplier. Their communication, customer service and transparency is atrocious.
Shop elsewhere.

bonicapinkroses

bonicapinkrosesCanberra 2600, ACT

Great service, very happy.

Ordered on Sunday and delivered Tuesday morning. Book very well packed. Excellent service and great buying experience.

Ordered other texts from Amazon same day and not even shipped yet (Thursday).

I’d definitely buy from Zookal again.

Zookal S.Zookal

Thanks for your review! We work really hard to process and dispatch all orders in a timely manner so we are happy that reflected in your order with us.

julie b

julie bGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

excellent price and service

I have purchased 3 law books over 3 weeks. each has been 30% to 40% cheaper than other sellers. The delivery on two items was way ahead of the proposed time and the third delivery was right on time. Very happy with the service.

Zookal S.Zookal

Thanks for the review, Julie! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Exemplary service

I've purchased text-books from Zookal now about five times. The first time I was absolutely desperate for the texts. I had them in my hands within about 72 hours. The bliss! The service is consistently efficient and timely, and their prices highly competitive with other text-book providers I've previously used.

Hi Polly,
Thanks for this amazing feedback!
We take pride in our fast delivery and we're glad we met this mark with you!

Elise

EliseMaroochydore

Buyer beware

unknown

unknownasked

if I would order a book today by speed post how many days it would take and how to apply for speed post option. can u please respond to my question ASAP

d a n i e l

To my understanding, if you place an order with Zookal before 2pm on a business day, and the item ordered is in stock, and you paid for express delivery of your order, Zookal guarantees the order will be delivered to you by the next business day from the time it dispatches from their warehouse.

However, Zookal has advised that Australia Post does not deliver to all postcodes via it's Express Network - check if they do at this link - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/sending-in-australia/delivery-areas-within-australia.

Hi there,

As Daniel has said, express postage is 1 business day to VIC/NSW/QLD, however some post codes within these states are out of the express network via AusPost so it could take a little longer to reach you if you are within those areas.

Please don't hesitate to contact us at contact@zookal.com if you need further information!

Hilda

Hildaasked

Hi there!
It is still available the book:
"Business and Corporate Law" by Fitzpatrick?
and when it would be delivered?

Hi Hilda,

Thanks for your enquiry. We are able to help you resolve this issue, if you would like to email us at contact@zookal.com with your order number we will look into this.

-Julia from Zookal

Suy S

Suy Sasked

What will my book come to me?

Hi Suy,

-Julia from Zookal

Get an answer from our members and Zookal representatives

CategoryBook Shops and Physical Shops