Zoom Removals

ryza82
ryza82Sydney, NSW

Good experience

Moved our 5 bed house locally and had no issues. The guys were very pleasant and accommodating with us. Can’t fault them at all and would recommend them to others.

Marko Matic
Marko MaticHunter Region, NSW

Rabe and Ank

Move from Sydney to Newcastle. Guys did an amazing job. They came on time and did a great job with getting furniture from 2 bedrooms apartment, driving 2.5h from Sydney to Newcastle and then getting furniture into the new apartment. Great work Rabe and Ank.

Great removal experience

The removal team had good communication, were prompt and friendly in their removal of my 1 bedroom flat. The weather was terrible but the team took good care of my furniture and ensured it was a speedy removal.

Find out how Zoom Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Well organized, careful and quick

The two removalists assigned to the job were diligent and careful while moving at high speed, something that I have not seen previously in Australia and reminds me of deliveries and services that I have experienced only in Japan. This is my second time with Zoom Removalists and their staff impressed me for a second time. Good people delivering excellent service and making clients happy.

Glenn
GlennSydney, NSW

Wonderful packing team

Lohan and his team were wonderful in packing over near 10 hours of figurines, delicate plates etc over a long day. Very professional, happy and it was a very good experience over a stressful packing day. Highly recommended.

The best removal company

We moved few times and so far the best removal company. We had Moey and Modi , great guys they were very respectful and took great care of our furniture. I will recommend them to everyone. Definitely now our choice of removalist . Thank you guys.

Amanda
AmandaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Difficult move with our location, the team were great

Customer service team were great, the team that moved us were quick and packed the truck so nothing else could fit, we had a small truck due to our driveway limitations and the team were awesome.

Cathy
CathySydney, NSW

A job well done

My removal date was the 17thDecember, a one bedroom move from Epping to Rouse Hill.
Lohan and his mate did an awesome job. It was a hot day and the lift in the building stopped working after a few loads, so they needed to use the stairs up 3 levels.
They never complained once. Because it took longer with the stairs for the final few times they didn’t charge extra time.
I highly recommend Zoom Removals

Excellent Service and customer support

I needed help to move a one bedroom apartment last minute. I was able to get an available appointment with Zoom Removals and their customer support team were very helpful and had good communication on the day. The removalists were well trained and kind. The price paid was as quoted and the move overall was a very seamless. Thank you to Yosef and his colleague for their help.

Kris
KrisSydney, NSW

Smartly removed on time

It was a difficult task to move into the new apartment with access and no parking issues. The Zoom team managed well and save time and cost. Job completed on time.

MariaT
MariaTSydney

Second time using ZOOM

Deep and his colleague were prompt, fast, considerate and did a great job. Some large furniture, including a large oddly shaped plant, was relocated with no hassles and all within the time specified for quote.
Second time using zoom for medium size house and definitely recommend them.

A job well done.

Lohan and Chris moved our one and a half bedroom apartment, down two flights of stairs, carefully and without complaining. They were thoughtful and considerate and worked through without stopping. They did a good job and the cost was less than we had planned for.

smjParramatta

Poor value

Don't be fooled by modest hourly rate - they operate very slowly and take double the time you expect. They also overcharged me initially, ignoring the deposit that I'd already paid. I wouldn't have bothered leaving a review except they're still harassing me for one 6 weeks later and a month after saying they would stop.

Zoom
Jack S.Zoom
smj

I already gave the same feedback directly to Zoom and it was a waste of time.
Try focusing less on having negative reviews taken down and more on actually improving your service.

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Got the job done!

Fadi and his team arrived on-time for an early start. Move was about 20-30 mins between the 2 homes. They were careful and delivered the items problems free. The only thing I was unhappy about was not being told about the extra cost to wrap the items for the delivery at the time of booking. Other than this, it was hassle free. Thank you.

Dom
DomSydney, NSW

Perfect move without any hassles and affordable

The entire relocation was a smooth and pleasant experience. The move was a short distance, however, there were many items in the house that needed to be moved. Moey and his partner were perfect. They were professional, worked tirelessly and did not drag it out. They were very careful with the furniture and wrapped the TV and the display cabinet with bubble wrap. They took absolute care with everything and the best part was that they were very polite, made the difficult job look easy and completed the move as quickly as possible. I would recommend them to everyone.