Zoom Removals

4.3

A job well done.

Lohan and Chris moved our one and a half bedroom apartment, down two flights of stairs, carefully and without complaining. They were thoughtful and considerate and worked through without stopping. They did a good job and the cost was less than we had planned for.

smjParramatta

Poor value

Don't be fooled by modest hourly rate - they operate very slowly and take double the time you expect. They also overcharged me initially, ignoring the deposit that I'd already paid. I wouldn't have bothered leaving a review except they're still harassing me for one 6 weeks later and a month after saying they would stop.

Zoom
Jack S.Zoom
smj

I already gave the same feedback directly to Zoom and it was a waste of time.
Try focusing less on having negative reviews taken down and more on actually improving your service.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Got the job done!

Fadi and his team arrived on-time for an early start. Move was about 20-30 mins between the 2 homes. They were careful and delivered the items problems free. The only thing I was unhappy about was not being told about the extra cost to wrap the items for the delivery at the time of booking. Other than this, it was hassle free. Thank you.

Dom

DomSydney, NSW

Perfect move without any hassles and affordable

The entire relocation was a smooth and pleasant experience. The move was a short distance, however, there were many items in the house that needed to be moved. Moey and his partner were perfect. They were professional, worked tirelessly and did not drag it out. They were very careful with the furniture and wrapped the TV and the display cabinet with bubble wrap. They took absolute care with everything and the best part was that they were very polite, made the difficult job look easy and completed the move as quickly as possible. I would recommend them to everyone.

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Zoom always very reliable

Moved apartment, used zoom for the 5th time. They are generally always very reliable and get the job done well. An item was damaged this time which I have emailed about and waiting to hear from them. Hopefully will be a good outcome. All other times move had been drama free, quick and professional

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

The move was efficient and stress free

I recently moved from a house to a smaller 2 bedroom townhouse. It was only a half an hour distance roughly. Yusef and his partner from Zoom removals was on time and fast at packing the truck up. Everything was done within the 2 hour limit. The only thing I was unhappy with was after they left I realised they damaged one of my tv cabinets and just placed tape over it for me not to see it. It looked like they strapped it with tie downs a little too tight without any protective blanket. Part from that, zoom removals made the move stress free.
Thanks again, Mike

Rosa

RosaSydney, NSW

Fantastic move

I moved a 2 bedroom apartment from the 3rd floor, building did not have a lift. Fadi and his partner were prompt, completely professional, worked tirelessly on a hot day, they did not drag it out, they took care of my furniture as if it was all made of crystal, wrapped all my furniture. Took absolute care with everything, they were so polite and helpful, absolutely would recommend them to everyone.
Thank you so much Fadi and cousin you made a daunting job easy.
Rosa

Ramya

Ramya

Ok but could be a lot better

Moved from apartment to an apartment. Took the guys 4.5 hours even though the places are 20mins from each other both on third floor and I had less than 1BR worth of items. Bucketing down rain that day and neither movers thought to remove shoes in the new place. There was a leak in the truck that ruined two of my boxes. They didn’t connect my washing machine properly and water all over the apartment floor after first wash. Overall ok but not worth the $550 I spent - go airtasker instead!

Chris

Chris

Fantastic removalists. Great value for money.

This is my second move with Zoom Removals and I wasn’t disappointed.

Lucas & Bruno from Zoom Removals were fantastic. They were efficient and careful. Smart moving with makeshift strategies to carry more with each run. Eg. Turning a study desk upside down on a landing trolley to allow for more boxes to be moved at a time (also safeguards the boxes so they don’t fall off the trolley).

Jade from customer service team was also fantastic. Keen, quick responses and friendly.

Good pricing too. Great value for money.

Find out how Zoom Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Great company | job exceeded expectations

I moved a 2 bedroom apartment approx 200km from Sydney to rural NSW. Ben, Jack, and Abba arrived 10 mins early in a 3ton truck and really did a great job that exceeded my expectations. The total cost was very fair for the work they did and also almost one third of what I was quoted by “top” leading removal company. Thanks guys! Will 100% use again and recommend

Charlene R.

Charlene R.Sydney, NSW

Extremely disappointed!

If I could give a zero for this useless excuse for a removalists I would! My move was small. They failed to deliver on time, failed to communicate. They made promises they would not keep. I was offered a discount and ended up paying the full amount. Never again

Zoom
Jack S.Zoom
Monica

MonicaSydney, NSW

Fadi - professional and punctual.

Very pleased with the service. Professional and on time. Highly recommend. Rates are competitive. A lot of heavy furniture was moved with no complaints. Will happily use them again. Thankyou.

Efficient, friendly and reasonably priced removalist

Daniel and David were lovely and did a great job. They arrived on time and were very non-judgmental of our state of disarray! No complaints - will use them again (although hopefully not for a very long time...)

Quick and efficient move

I needed to close down my office at short notice and move a large number of boxes of files.

The Zoom removalists were prompt, courteous and efficient and a pleasure to deal with.

Janet

JanetSydney, NSW

Interstate Move

Moving interstate from Sydney to Brisbane was made all the easier by Fadi and his offsider, Marvin. The move was from a downstairs 2 br apartment in a house and the most of the heavy furniture was from down stairs. Fadi controlled the move and was very efficient and polite, as was Marvin (who was very quiet!). All the items had to be carried up 30 steps from the house to the driveway. Every piece of furniture was wrapped in a blanket and then plastic. The contents were about 45 cubic metres when packed in the truck. They arrived about 8.15 am and left at 11.00 am and didn't stop packing at all in that time. The items were then delivered to Brisbane that night. What a great service!
Janet

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Moving House!

Excellent service from Zoom. Although only a short distance the access to new location was extremely difficult (steep driveway). The removal team worked incredibly hard and the move was completed without major problems.

Nabil

NabilSydney, NSW

Fadi & marven
Fadi is really good in attitude, no complain, really hard worker also his teammate as well. He is legend, Marven is also really good and prompt. Best of luck with them. Recommend them again for any work.

Marcelo

MarceloSydney, NSW

Fadi and Marven great service

Timely work even when having to walk a lot due to lack of parking space .
Friendly guys. Quickly done. 1 bed unit . No damages. Long drive with no delays

James Geddes

James Geddes Sydney, NSW

Fadi and Marvin did a very professional job.

Fadi and Marvin called days prior and discussed all necessary needs for a very smooth move. All furniture arrived and prepared to a very high standard with no damages.
Recommend to anyone for a stress free move to their new home.

Jan

JanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect Move

My move of a 3 bedroom house 50 kilometres with Zoom Removals was the perfect move. From the initial phone call to discuss a quote through to the end move helpful and considerate people. The customer service girls I spoke to on several occasions were most helpful in attending to my needs during a most stressful time. My belongings were in storage for a couple of days and the removalists at both ends of my move arrived on time and handled my belongings with the upmost care and were extremely polite. I have nothing but praise for the people and a company that can provide first class service like this at a reasonable cost, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone contemplating a move.