Zoom Removals

Great Removalists

Moving contents of first floor 2 bedroom unit to 3 different locations due to mum moving to permanent care. Yousif and Danny did a great job. They were efficient and friendly and had all the necessary equipment and accessories to handle and protect all items being moved. Highly recommended.

Brilliant removalists!

3 bedroom, two storey townhouse. The service from Fadi & his colleague was brilliant! Friendly, on time, careful, efficient & knew what they were doing. These guys are machines. Thank you so much for your assistance! Highly recommended. Will definitely use them again.

Great Service

High rise 2 bedroom apartment in centre of Sydney, short distance. Zoom Removalist were on time and efficient with time management. A big thank you to Moey and his colleague for making the move pleasant and looking after our furniture.

Fadi and andro

Very good, moved everything efficiently and quickly. Would highly recommend this company.
Two bedroom house, from Sydney to the central coast.
They Came on time.
Thank you so much Zoom Removals!

Fadi&andro

Great service. very fast, clean and professional. Highly recommended. No problems from pick up to drop off. Will definitely call if I need to move house again in the future

Professional service

Fadi and Andrew did the best job for our move they worked very hard and they took care of the stuff they were respectful and friendly the house was abit hard cause the stairs was small but the did the best and they have done the job with no problems I recommend them for other move thanks

Good job

Fadi and andro were really helpful and efficient with my move today. We had to book their assistance at the last minute and they were fantastic. My thanks to you both.

Great job

Fadi and Andrew they did a very good job very efficient they are very respect full guy and friendly and did the job very well and took care of the stuff and they take care of the stuff and they did the best job they helped me with a lot of stuff so I recommend them for other move

Worth it!

Moey and co did a great job moving our contents from a 2-bedder unit. The move finished before our estimated time which was great. They also took extra care with the valuable/fragile items and I highly recommend their service.

Moving house

We moved over the long weekend and we’re still working through the final
details. We required pick up from multiple locations with delicate furniture and new appliances. More information to be posted soon.

Delivery good, payment another matter

Delivery of lounge suite (20+km distance) went to plan and all good, but payment confused. First charged for 3 hours (took 2 hrs), then they came back with refund saying overcharged and then came back a third time and stated min 3hrs (minimum 2hrs stated when booking) and were given money back. Would have rated higher but for this, just left feeling a bit duded.

Left feeling disappointed

We were moving a 2bd 30mins away and it took the whole day. It was brought up we had more items than anticipated but we have any normal two bed apartment items. We even requested a big truck and 3 guys. So I don’t see how this can be an issue.

The good, they help dismantle furniture and had all the tools handy which we appreciated and they also shrink wrap furniture for additional fee. They were nice and polite.

We were recommended by a friend another company but I was confident zoom removals would be much better. I was left disappointed. First I emailed zoom at info@ questions regarding our move and never heard back. It should’ve been a red flag.

My husband was asked to do a review whilst the guy stood there next to him after settling the bill. Telling him he had to do it there and then. He said to me it felt like a shotgun review.

To be honest we weren’t at all very happy with the service.

First they were chatting a lot in their native tongues which is fine but they were very casual and relaxed no sense of urgency at all. When we tell them things they were very defensive and the reasons goes on and on wasting time.

They scratched the floor in the old house by taking the washing machine and planting it on the timber floor before covering it up.

My husband did also tell one of them not to take the dryer but they did. My husband had to take it back in our car.

In the new house due to time and finance they suggested to lay all the boxes in the garage for us to sort which is fine. But, they put all my glassware and fragile boxes on top of each other. For a professional removal company one would think this would be a no, no, as they will break. This should be in the training. I have now broken pieces which I’ll need to replace. Not to mention one has also cut me whilst reaching in to take out of the box. Thank god the cut from the broken bowl was not deep that I don’t require stitches. I’m just grateful as it could have been worse. Whilst my husband has laid protective covering on our brand new timber floor which I do have to say the boys were very mindful and careful off the broken pieces of dinnerware has ended up scratching the brand new flooring, which now needs to be replaced.

Lastly, my husband had to help carry the lighter items as we were concerned about time and money and then ended up emptying the whole garage by himself which defeats the purpose of paying a removalist.

After telling and convincing my husband to go with zoom, I was let down, after experiencing the service, it was below par.

All in all, I can’t recommend the company or sing praises from our experience.

Fadi and andro and romel

The team were very accommodating and supportive of all requests made. Thanks for all your hard work, my family appreciate all you have done to make our move easy. Would recommend you and your team in future.

Excellent service

Jimmy & Jassi were great. They had a lot of stairs to contend with and terrible weather which they dealt with very well, always a smile.

The communication was great, they updated me on when they were going to arrive, there were delays but only due to the terrible weather.

I would highly recommend this company, price was good too.

Great Service from a Zoom Removals

I dont normally write reviews but will always take the time if the service goes above and beyond. I hired Zoom Removals as my removal company and had their team turn up on time with an advance call to indicate arrival. The 2 man team lead by Gurvinder Singh did a great job in their care and packing and moving of the contents of the house. I would highly recommend this company and the services of Gurvinder Singh. Contents were delivered perfectly and intact and you cant ask for more and the team were friendly. Thank you Zoom Removals and thank you Gurvinder Singh.

Fadi and andro

Very happy good job and nice guys. Very efficient and reliable. Second time we’ve used Zoom; would definitely use again. On time and the job was done in the time we expected.

Fadi and andro and remon

Arrived on time. Took great care with furniture. Very open about costs. 2nd time I’ve used Zoom Removals and would definately recommend. Moved heavy items and nothing broken during removals

Fadi and andro and Romel

3 absolute legends and great guys to work, non stop until it was all done. Friendly guys and some heavy things to lift with no problems. Delighted with the work done

Fadi and andro

The move was a big three bed room house and the team arrived on time and worked hard. Everything was safely transported without an issue. Thank you for your help

Fadi and andro

Fadi and Andrew were a massive help to me today. Despite the many stairs and cold morning they just kept moving. Great effort. They kept all my stuff very safe.