Zoom Removals

Did not get the A team!

We moved 7.5 km from a first floor 3-bedroom apartment to a 2-bedroom apartment with lift access. When booking, I explained we had difficult access. However, the removalists complained about the access, initially refusing to move some items until I explained that they had previously come up the stairs, so it must be possible to get them down. All furniture items were eventually moved, but not without serious damage to our custom made credenza and the stairwell wall. We were charged fuel levy, despite the distance being only 7.5 km. Many smaller items (incl. all lampshades) were left behind for us to move. But the most difficult thing was that I had labelled all boxes with the room they were to go in and this was ignored by the removalists. All-in-all, a stressful experience I would not wish to repeat.

Dear Susie, Thank you for your feedback. We have thoroughly reviewed our client database for any internal complaint received and our recent jobs completed over the past 6 months but have no record of your complaint/removal details on file. Could you please contact us directly on 1300 157 447 or info@zoomremovals.com.au as if you are a genuine customer of Zoom Removals we would like to look into your complaint and look to offer you a resolution into the matter. Yours sincerely, Customer Service Management Zoom Relocations GroupI have tried to contact you on this number, but it is always the engaged signal. My daughter complained to you directly on my behalf as I was too stressed.

Very efficient

Zoom were very efficient. After paying the $100 deposit via bank transfer I received an email to confirm the booking. I also received two phone calls to confirm the time and date. I was advised that if the removalist truck had to double park on the road I would be required to pay for any parking fines but parking was ok on the day.
The two removalists arrived on time and very good. Nishant and Nilaksh moved very quickly and had all my items loaded onto the truck within an hour. They had to move my heavy items of furniture – bed, mattress, fridge, washing machine, coffee table, computer desk, chest of drawers, small bookcase, tv entertainment unit and a three seater couch from West Ryde to Marsfield (9 km). An additional stair fee of $140 was charged as there were a total of seven flights of stairs involved. The stair fee was advised at the time of booking. The entire job took two hours plus half hour call out fee.

Big move, no issues

Our move was massive over a relatively short distance. Zoom recommended 2 medium size trucks to speed up the process and to take care of a narrow street we were moving to. The loading of both trucks was professionally done with a great care for all delicate and fragile items. Unpacking trucks took a while but all was done with a great care and attention. Both teams were friendly and polite and worked well together. A special thanks to Moey and his team for their prompt and friendly attendance. Well done Zoom!

Smooth, hassle free move

Approached Zoom Removals for moving my 1 bedroom apartment. I had a very professional experience from both the back end team and the movers. The back end team was cordial and patient enough to answer all my queries and were very transparent in providing information. On the day of the move, we had 3 man team and the guys were very professional and the overall move was very smooth and hassle free. Would recommend Zoom Removals.

Experienced and efficient removalist team!

I requested an experienced removalist team and Zoom delivered! Moey and Moodi were fantastic. They were very well organised, efficient, friendly and respectful. We completed the move on one of the hottest days this summer.

Efficient professional service

The move went amazingly well considering the lift was broken, the men worked efficiently and took the challenge on with good attitudes and worked very hard for us ( had to use fire escape stairs ! )

Efficient and careful

I got a 3-man team (Puneet, Sanam , Inderpreet) from Zoom removals, and I’d say it’s worth the price, these 3 moves our stuff quickly but carefully. They organized the move efficiently despite the challenges we had in both houses. One thing Zoom can improve on is, coordinating with the customers earlier, to get the info about parking in both source and destination, for us, this triggered on the spot decision making that changed the price of our job. But, overall I am satisfied with their service and would gladly recommend them.

No comms after being overcharged

Failed to deduct my initial deposit money from total bill. When asked for refund with proof of receipt. Zoom's communication went dead.

Excellent service

I just moved house with Moey and Modi from zoom removals. I was very happy with the service and would highly recommend them.
They were punctual, professional, polite, friendly, very careful with my belongings and hard working (they didn't stop until the job was done). They also packed our storage shed perfectly.
Thank you for an excellent job. I would definitely use your service again.

Great workers

Friendly staff in the office, small point - got told we would get a truck with a tail lift (hoping to not get our heavy fridge damaged but it didn’t arrive - so a couple of dings in the fridge....) otherwise the guys were great. On time, very quick and organised. Will use them again.

moey, frank and team- very good experience

Moey, Frank and their team of 4 moved our 4 bed house from Leichhardt to Balmain with a huge amount of boxes and heavy furniture. They had two small trucks (narrow streets) and it took two trips. Extremely quick and efficient workers, also very personable and friendly team, keen to help in every way. We were moving to a newly renovated home where they took great care with newly polished floors and paintwork. Much much better than our previous moving experiences. I would definitely use this company again and recommend them.

Fantastic and efficient service!

We moved a short distance to the next suburb from a 2 bedroom unit to a 4 bedroom townhouse. The Zoom team were punctual, professional and their communication was excellent. I can not fault our experience with them

Great packers

Danny and his team of packers were brilliant. Turned up on time. Packed my house in about 5 hours. Polite and considerate. Highly recommend

Good service from the removalists - quick and efficient

Good service from the removalists. Very quick move, friendly, efficient move. The only problem we had was that one of the packers didn't arrive and so it took longer than expected to pack up but everything did get moved.

Danny and Michael were polite and efficient

Danny and Michael arrived on time, worked hard & were responsive to instructions. We moved a 3 bedroom house 1 suburb away. I wouldn’t hestitate to hire them again.

Second time using and will stick with Zoom moving forward!

This is my second time using the company and I will stick with Zoom moving forward and also recommend to ALL my friends! My move started at 7.20am and finished at 12.30pm. It was from Condell Park to Ryde (18km) so not exactly near. The guys have to pick up my items from the storage and move into an apartment on level 6, with off street parking right in front of the building and direct lift access. They definitely exceeded my expectations.
It was a tricky situation with this move - I originally signed the lease to move into the apartment so I have hired Zoom for the service and paid a $100 deposit. I spoken to Tash. After the lease was signed, the owner asked a favor - if it was possible to delay by 6 weeks. Since I am planning to go overseas, I agreed and would have to move my things to the storage. Although Zoom tried to offer a competitive offer to storage, it was subcontracted so it was still quite costly but they refunded $100 and there wasn't any drama at all. Everything went smoothly and the staff I corresponded to were nice.
I went with Quick and Easy and it was an absolute nightmare. They aren't the cheapest supplier but I saw they have good reviews so now I questioned the authenticity of their reviews. I was supposed to move my things out by 1 Nov 2018 but got tied up overseas so was unable to move my things by then. They threatened to charge double cost if I do not remove my items by 1 Nov 2018 and there were also a lot of other issues with this vendor (please check out my other review on their company). I called Zoom on 31 Oct, and again spoken to Tash. She listened to me patiently and then quickly confirmed Zoom would be able to help, and emailed the mobile contact of the team leader by 4.30pm so I can pass it onto Quick and Easy. I was very impressed by how efficient they handled my last minute request.
The next day, Moey was there at 7.20am and he sent me a few photos to show my items in the storage as they are being loaded. This was very much appreciative as it was frantic when the items were uploaded to the storage and I do not recall how many boxes I have. He also updated me via text message when they are on the way and also called my friend who was waiting at the apartment.
Everything was left into correct places - fridge, washing machine, bed, sofa, entertainment and even boxes were stacked up neatly in the living area. My friend took photos for me after it was completed. Taking payment was also easy as Yasmine called shortly after that. There was an error with my AMEX but I quickly filled in a new authorization form for MasterCard and it went through. She was professional and patient as well and isn't upset went things went wrong.
Overall, I have to say that moving is always the most stressful part of life and it is extremely hard to find an honest and reliable removalist in Sydney. There are stories of things getting broken, stolen and walls scratched, hidden costs, etc. However I would trust Zoom and will definitely recommend to all my friends and will be their loyal customer after this move. Their quote is reasonable (not the cheapest) but you do not want the kind of stress to handle issues after the move. I find it worthwhile for an amazing service and it's a pleasure to talk to any of their team members. Bravo!

Very good service and price.

We moved a 4 bedroom house and the guys were terrific. Everything arrived safely and even though it was 33 degrees they didn't stop until they were done. We have used Zoom before and they've never failed us.
I highly recommend them for your next move.

Super fast

We were advised the team would arrive from 7am. They were there at 6.59am ready to work.
We completed the loading of our home, travel to new home and unpack in less than 4 hours.
There was a few marks on the new walls and ceiling that was only noticed after the team have left.

The three men worked very efficiently. Did a great job. Didn’t waste time. Highly recommend.

Arrived on time and worked efficiently to finish as quick as possible. Moved a five bedroom house with two TV sets, large fridge.

Moey and his offsider were very proficient

The move was a relative small one but unfortunately there were some very bulky and heavy items which they skilfully managed to get up to the 2nd floor. The move was from Penshurst to Gymea and the entire move was accomplished in the minimum 3 hours.
Moey and his offsider were very careful with the fragile items ( no bull at the gate stuff ). Happy to recommend them.
Whilst I'm more than happy to provide a good review the proof of purchase component is a pain in the backside.