Verifiedzoomremovals.com.au

Poppy P
Poppy P
  Fair Incentive Verified

HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND

I would safely say using Zoom was the best experience i've ever had with removalists. They are so professional and Lorance and Sam were so fast and efficient. I moved from a 2 bedroom high-rise apartment to a 2 bedroom ground floor apartment and it was seamless. They arrived right on time and finished quicker then I thought. I can't thank them enough. I also have to mention the lovely Jade at the office who was available throughout the whole process and was able to keep me calm through what was obviously a stressful situation. She is a true asset to the Company. Thank you all for everything.
Angus W.
Angus W.Sydney, NSW2 posts

No dramas

I've moved with Zoom removals four times. Each went smoothly. No complaints. Young Iraqi guys with great work ethic every time.
Tony sammut
Tony sammutSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

House move

They moved my parents furniture, belongings,large home, where sub out by another company will didn’t know that this had been arranged by them, totally unprofessional, turned up no tools, small truck, young inexperienced workers, done three trips and still weren’t able to finish the job, scratched and damaged furniture, Numerous phone calls back and forth from primary company to secondary sub company, highly stressful, when l arrived at new home site, confronted the driver who didn’t what to talk and answer my questions why things got so messy, refused to talk to me and deliberately drove off knowing that I was talking to him,with my feet in front of the front driver‘s tire, stepped back in amazement and watched him drive off!!!’
puck59
puck597 posts
Kanbar
Kanbar2 posts

I was thoroughly impressed with this removalist company! Their team was punctual, professional, and handled my belongings with care. They made a stressful process seem effortless, and everything arrived intact. I highly recommend their services for a smooth and stress-free move!
Nina
Nina
Lovely
Lovely

Shaq & Marvin did a good Job.. Thnk you

Very good Job and I would recommend them to my friends. 10 out of 10..
Maryr
MaryrSydney, NSW2 posts

George and his team

Very professional, excellent work boys , no damages, moved from a 3 bedroom townhouse with stairs to a single story house, no issues. Will definitely use Zoom removal again . Thanks George and team
Tom and Elli
Tom and ElliSydney, NSW

Professional Removals

I hired Zoom Removals Roban and Sam to help me move from local area last month and I was very impressed with their service. They arrived on time, packed everything carefully, and transported everything safely to my new home. They were very professional and courteous throughout the whole process. They also charged me a reasonable price for their work. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great removalist .
debra b.
debra b.

Really professional would use again!!

Kris and Ghaz they were great, polite very respectful and were on-time, fast organised workers they moved us quite well and were fantastic
Peter R.
Peter R.

Very friendly and polite, highly professional

Zoom Removals were 5 star in everything they did. Great job, very polite and highly professional. There was a number of stairs on job however they took it in their stride. Three bedroom house to unit.
Communication was excellent and arrived at stated time. Highly recommend this company.
Moey and the driver were also very considerate during the move.
Peter Robinson
Archie P.
Archie P.

Interstate Relocation

Booking process accurate and professional.
Pickup and packing process smooth.
Delivery slightly delayed due to minor truck issues.
Unpacking process smooth.
Overall experience very good.
No issues.
Kristie and Adrian
Kristie and AdrianSydney, NSW

Amazing service, careful and considerate!

Moey and his colleague were incredible today. They moved our two bedroom apartment with extreme care and consideration towards our belongings, but we’re efficient at the same time. We were nervous as first time movers but we were pleasantly surprised. Will definitely be using Zoom Removalists (especially Moey and his colleague) again in the future! Thank you!
Martha
MarthaSydney, NSW

Professional and friendly service

Great team who moved my home today. Very careful and professional,made the day a pleasant experience.
Appreciate all their hard work

Great communication from the friendly office staff also

Great company to move with highly recommended

Katrina
Katrina

Amazing service

Zoom made my stressful move go so smoothly and without a hitch! The customer service received from start to finish was amazing and they even followed up during the move and after to ensure everything was going well. I cannot recommend zoom for a move enough!