Zzz Atelier Chiropedic Black Label

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome mattress!!!!!

Bought my mattress 2 years ago and can't talk highly enough about it. Received another one today. Customer service was brilliant, very helpful and top class communication. Firm on the body, sleep is very comfortable and relaxing. Highly recommend

Purchased in June 2021.

David S.Perth, WA

Brilliant brilliant brilliant and awesome service to boot

We are over the moon that after trying loads and loads of mattresses a friend put us on to ZZZ initially we dismissed it as we thought it was too cheap to be any good but it has been the best mattress ever. FYI: we are over 65 and have a few back issues so for us finding a suitable mattress has always a problem.
We had a bit of a issue after almost 2 years but it wasn't a problem they covered everything under their warranty and sent us another mattress as a replacement !!
The only slight negative would be that we had to wait a week to get the new replacement mattress ( but that could of been because of Co-vid ? ) but all that pales into insignificance as we are now back to getting the best sleep ever.

Purchased in May 2019.

Ameet
AmeetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No more bad back

I've been using the mattress for 3 years now, and it's held up well. It's not as comfortable as my old latex ones, but I can't remember the last time I had unexplained back pain (actually I can, it was about 3 years ago before I bought this one!)

I had it on a spring-slat base (which look like ribs), and that was fine until my 8yo couldn't resist jumping on our bed until several of the supports broke without me noticing. I started waking up with back pain again, but buying a solid-flat base has fixed that, and it's going strong again. Don't regret this purchase at all.

Purchased in February 2018.

Mandy N.
Mandy N.Sydney, NSW

Too soft for me but customer service very helpful

This mattress looks well made but it was too soft for me. Customer service were quick to respond and very helpful in working with me on a resolution.
Delivery was also hassle free and super quick.

Purchased in February 2021 at eBay for $369.00.

KT pi
KT piGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Doesn't stand the test of time

Within 6 months you can feel a sag in the mattress and will need to look for another for the sake of my back. Communication from the seller has also been pretty rubbish

Purchased in August 2020 for $299.00.

Added value to my life and improved my quality of sleep

I couldn’t peel myself off from it as soon as it arrived in a couple days.
Service, delivery and mostly the product is 5 stars.
Kept putting it off to upgrade for years so when this popped up Google it was a definite sign to splurge and treat my hardworking single mamma back.
Worth every buck spent!

Purchased in March 2021.

anthadams
anthadamsSydney, NSW

Comfortable, great price

Purchase and delivery went well. After 18 months of use, I would recommend this mattress. Not too firm or hard and doesn’t feel hot. Very happy with it. Comfortable, great price, wearing well. Hope it continues to last.

Purchased in April 2019 for $300.00.

Jacobson D.
Jacobson D.Sydney, NSW

Happy with the mattress. Recommended!

Purchased in May 2016 for $369.00.

Michael P.
Michael P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great for girlfriend 60kg, horrible for me 85kg

This mattress seemed so great after 2 weeks I decided to buy another for the guest room.

I've had it for a year now, and am now replacing it.
The problem is that after a short time it starts saying so severely on my side that I end up in horrible pain after 2 hours. I'm only 30, no real back issues. Rotating the mattress to my girlfriend's side helps for maybe a week, but never really recovers. At 85kg, I don't consider myself that heavy.

Great mattress for those around 60kg, anyone weighing more will regret their purchase a short time after thinking it's the best

Purchased in April 2019 at eBay for $240.00.

Aby
AbyAU

Mattress in a box.

Well I was pretty much comparing with E living and sleeping duck and Giselle, zinus but ended up buying Zzz Atelier 2020 the latest black label Chiropedic edition. 34 cms thick from ebay for almost $422 delivered. The first night on the mattress already relieved all of my back pains and is a little bit firm. But once it settles down after a day or 2 You won’t actually get off the best. The latest version is way better than the old one and best part is Australian Made.

Purchased in October 2020 at eBay for $422.00.

Blake S.
Blake S.Sydney, NSW

Love it since day one!

Comparing this with my old mattress of another brand, this is far better hands down.

Quality of sleep has improved greatly, no more aches and pains.
3 years of used and still maintains its shape

I was initially skeptical about mattress in a box, but this mattress has blown me away. I have no problem recommending it to anyone.

Purchased in November 2017 at eBay.

Went from Cloud 9 down to Hell

This mattress was fantastic to begin with. What a bargain at $300. The only complaint in the first 18months would be the heat that it retains. Including when you're not even on it.
My hubby and I are not big people but with the sagging that came and the huge mountain in the middle of the mattress, you'd think we were on a larger build. With the sagging came extremely sore backs and an added extra for me, my hips too.
After 3 years, I've bitten the bullet and spent $2200 on a 100% latex mattress. It works out to be the same cost. Being latex , i don't need to worry for another 20 years.

Purchased in January 2017 at EBAY for $300.00.

Mark B.
Mark B.Sydney, NSW

Best investment ever

Purchased in February 2019 for $360.00.

Matt
MattSouthwest, VIC

Great for 6 months, then the real mattress sets in, buyer beware!

Purchased in February 2019 at eBay for $350.00.

Justin J.
Justin J.Sydney, NSW

Takes time to adjust but amazing outcome

This mattress is quite a bit firmer than I thought. Took me several nights to eventually adjust to it. Initially contacted their rep who asked me to give it a bit more time to get used to. Glad that I took the advise. After about a week it started to feel really good, and to my surprise my long term lower back pain is gone!! The mattress is really amazing in support, but for those who like soft mattress you may need to also budget for potential need of mattress topper. Thank you zzz atelier!

Purchased in December 2019.

Lyndsay asked
Chiropedic Black Label Double

Hi,

Could you confirm your latex and all materials are natural and chemical free? I saw the post about the person saying they had to leave it on the porch due to the worrisome chemical odour.

David S.

Hi, I can't say if the materials are natural and chemical free as I'm only a customer. As we got the mattress almost 2 years ago my wife and myself just can't remember if it smelt or not but it certainly doesn't smell now. But I will say to you that to our mind Best Mattress ever !! We are still getting the best sleeps ever.. FYI: we are both over 55 and both have bad backs and the mattress has been such a god send
.I would suggest get one and try it like we did as you can always send it back during the trial period if you have any issues.

Much appreciated.

scottrolloasked
Chiropedic Black Label

What warranty is on this mattress? My mattress which is just over 3 years old has a pronounced and visible V shape towards the centre. This rolls you to the centre of the bed and it means you need to pull yourself out of bed using the side of the mattress...not ideal. The pillow top seems to have collapsed as well which does not bode well for the mattress. I did not think it would wear out so soon. The bed has become Very Uncomfortable as a result. Extremely disappointed given the reviews it received. THe bed says it has a 15 year warranty - I bought it through mydeal.com.au who are doing their best not to answer me. do you support the product and can I get a new mattress please? Veery disappointed.

Scott Rollo
Scott Rolloasked
Chiropedic Black Label

scottrollo

Clearly no one is reading this - I have written twice to the vendor who sold me the mattress with no follow up past some crap that they could not find our order...I had such high hopes for this mattress but clearly all of the reviews were in the "honeymoon" phase where the mattress is fabulous for the first year or two....it is at the point now that my wife and I have to hold onto the side of the bed and pull ourselves out of the trench in the bed. 15 year warranty my butt!!! Clearly no one is listening as they will not respond to the messages I sent...we'll soon see about this...

Zzz Atelier
Zzz Atelier M.Zzz Atelier

Hi Scott,

Thanks for attempting to contact us. Please accept our apology for missing your question earlier. We perform our support via our customer service email, our store contact form, and in the case of MyDeal sale, MyDeal messaging platform. We do not frequently monitor question on ProductReview, as it is primarily a review platform and the question and answer part on ProductReview is more actively used between different ProductReview's members.

We have attempted to find out what happened with your earlier enquiry on MyDeal, as we have not received any communication from you previously. Upon investigation, we found out that all your earlier communication were directed to MyDeal platform customer service instead of vendor (us), which explains why we never received anything from you prior to this. We also found out from MyDeal customer service that they were unable to identify your purchase record during your earlier correspondences with them, and had to sent several messages back and forth with you before they were able to identify the correct sale record. We have now received the forwarded enquiry from MyDeal customer service and we shall provide you further support on MyDeal platform.

On the matter of warranty, the mattress which you have purchased come with 15 year warranty and we always stand by our warranty if the defect is identified and substantiated. We trust that many of the positive reviews we received are from customers purchased at various different time and are not limited to those within one or two years only. If you go through the list of reviews we received, it is not difficult to find reviews from customers who have used the mattress for several years.

Best regards
Customer Service @ Zzz Atelier

See all Zzz Atelier Chiropedic Black Label questions

Get an answer from our members and Zzz Atelier representatives

Compare all 5 Zzz Atelier Chiropedic Black Label
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $839.00$959.00$729.00$629.00
Type HD Polyurethane Foam, Latex and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam, Latex and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam, Latex and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam, Latex and Pocket Spring
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeQueenKingDoubleKing Single
Thickness34 cm34 cm34 cm34 cm
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Zzz Atelier Chiropedic Black Label