Zzz Atelier Chiropedic Black Label

Zzz Atelier Chiropedic Black Label

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

CatWoman

CatWomanSomewhere

You get what you pay for

Purchased in May 2019 at eBay for A$279.00.

BecPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best sleep ever!

I was so nervous buying this online without trying it out, it arrived in a box which added to my anxiety. I let it expand out, took around 10hrs to get to full size. The mattress is amazing, super comfortable, I'm a back & side sleeper & have found I have the deepest sleeps & quite detailed dreams - must be relaxed! Cannot believe given the price ($320) delivered to my front door in Qld (received 4days after ordering) & the level of quailty is what I would expect on a $5000 mattress, am in the process of seeking a King size one for my friends now! Thankyou look forward to doing business with you again!

Purchased in March 2020 at eBay for A$320.00.

M.Ishy

M.IshyCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Best value for $$

Our first time online shopping experience for mattress but I must confess it was the best decision we ever made.
Super fast delivery and so happy with our purchase...
We definitely know where to shop next time for our mattress x

Purchased in April 2020.

Marek M.

Marek M.

Impressive mattress for a great price!!

I bought two queen size mattresses a few months ago. I was impressed so much with my initial purchase, I bought soon after another one for my son. Great product, very comfortable, firm and supportive. I am sleeping all nights now, with no interruptions, like a baby. I am impressed with this product and could recommend to anyone to try. It's a great value for money as well. Love the compression method for easy transport. Decompression and setup is really easy. I bought a great mattress for a fraction of a cost sold by major retailers. Well done ZZZ Atelier. Thank you!

Purchased in January 2020 at eBay for A$312.55.

Light sleeperSydney Surrounds, NSW

Aussie and awesome!!

Soft but firm, does everything it promises. I’m a tradie with loads of different aches and pains. Honestly, better than my ex’s $5000 mattress, Honestly.
Best mattress I’ve ever owned!!

Purchased in February 2020 at eBay.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Heat Retention Yes
Marrianne Hamlet

Marrianne HamletSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love our new mattress

Purchased in March 2020 at eBay for A$310.00.

Les M.

Les M.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely brilliant

I bought one and was so impressed, then my mother bought one, my sons bought one and also a long time friend
Great sleep
You won’t be disappointed
I always paid 1500- 2500 for a mattress do I was very hesitant at first
Read reviews and took a chance
Very happy as well as everyone else

Purchased in October 2019 at Zzz Atelier outlet on ebay for A$329.00.

Great mattress!

Very comfortable. No sagging.No overheating. Breathable. Supportive. Firm yet comfortable. No more backache. Definitely change my sleep pattern after using this mattress! Now I can sleep well and more refreshing the next day.

Such an amazing mattress

I can never go back to a full memory foam mattress after having this hydrid mattress (comfort layer + pocket spring) from Zzz Atelier for almost 3 years now. I am very satisfied with the comfort and support of this mattress. There is no sign of sagging at all to date. Minimal partner disturbance. Overall, very happy and still very in love with my bed!

Find out how Zzz Atelier Chiropedic Black Label compares to other Mattresses

Perfect mattress! Love it to the max!

What a heavenly mattress that I have ever slept on! Give me some of the best nights sleep I have had in years. No backpain ever since I started using this mattress. This makes me realises that a good mattress really make A WHOLE LOT of difference! To add on to it, this mattress is very durable too, no saggy or anything after 1 year of used and counting. Would highly recommend this mattress to anyone I know!

Best mattress I ever had!

Have had the mattress for over 2.5 years now and still loving it to bits! The reason that prompted me to write up a review here is that we just came back from a vacation and I had the worst nights ever sleeping in the mattress at a so-called 5 stars hotels. Instead of feeling all wind down and recharged, we came back with sore back and stiff neck! Came home and we had the best night ever on our atelier mattress. I can't thank zzz atelier enough for making such a great mattress at such an afforable price. this is definitely the best mattress that we have ever owned!

kezz

kezzVictoria, 3028

Not a long-term solution

I purchased one of these mattresses for myself in Match 2019 after having brought one for my son.
I was initially thrilled with the comfort at that price point. However, less than a year later (January 2020) my matress is lumpy, sagging and forming ruts in the most frequently slept in spots.
Given the price of around $300, I would have been happy just to get 3-4 years out of it. I am disappointed in the rapid drop off in quality that means I am going to have to purchase something else much sooner.

Purchased in March 2019 at Zzz Atelier on Ebay for A$297.00.

KC L.

KC L.Lawson 2617, ACT

This mattress is excellent. !!

Very comfortable. This mattress is very durable and maintained its shape and firmness After used for 2 months. Very thick mattress and could provide good quality of sleep as you would not feel the spring at all! Very good in general.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sleeping PositionFront
wj66

wj66Central Coast

Looks good and thats it

Bought this mattress from ebay. Was ok for first couple of months but didnt take long for ruts to appear where our sleeping patterns are on the bed. Only little comfort i get is when i sleep on the unused surface areas like right against the edge or in the middle.

Left neg feedback on ebay but waddya know its nowhere to be found on their feedback profile.

Rubbish cheap product. Great marketing.
Now looking for a replacement..

Purchased in November 2019 at eBay for A$220.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Darwin

DarwinSydney, NSW

Worth a try.

Have been using king koil and sleepmaker for last 10 years. Back ache every morning. Bought these for the kids in 2018 as a trial (older model) and we ended up sleeping in the kids bed often. Bought these this year as an anniversary present and no pain for us both since. Give it a try.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$300.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Good mattress, surprisingly low price

Purchased in November 2017 at eBay for A$300.00.

Perceived Firmness Medium

Way too soft but excellent customer service

Bought this to replace an old Freedom mattress that was sagging and causing back pain, the mattress initially felt comfortable and looks great, however it is far too soft with a huge sag whenever you lie down, particularly with two people. It may be a matter of personal preference but I do not find this to be a good mattress and wish that I had paid more and gone to a store to be able to test out the mattress. Back is way worse since the mattress was purchased 8 months ago and now shopping again for a new mattress.
On the positive, the customer service was great, a return was offered but being in Tasmania the postage was too expensive to make it worthwhile, they also sent $50 to assist with purchasing another mattress.

wei

weisydney

Great value

It is medium-firm. I can't feel a big difference between my 2k mattress with this one. I have previously owned around 10 mattresses. This one is absolutely a good quality mattress.

Jake B.

Jake B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great mattress after being unsure

Was very unsure on whether to buy this mattress online even after reading all the reviews. I've had it for about 6months now and it's been super comfortable with a nice soft feel. My sister also bought one the other week. The price was a big deciding factor in purchasing and why I was unsure but it's been great and I have no complaints. It even came before the estimated delivery date.

Purchased in April 2019 at eBay for A$300.00.

subboy777

subboy777Moorooka

Started off great for the first year

Purchased in April 2018 at eBay for A$293.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side