Zzz Atelier Chiropedic Black Label

Zzz Atelier Chiropedic Black Label

Queen, King, Double, etc...

• Sagging Yes (21%) · No (79%)
  • Perceived Firmness
    • Medium (34)
    • Hard (3)
    • Soft (3)
    • Very Soft (1)
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (44%) · No (56%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (16%) · No (84%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (21%) · No (79%)
  • Adjustment Period
    • Days (33)
    • I never got used to it! (4)
    • Months (2)
    • Weeks (1)
  • Sleeping Position
    • Side (28)
    • Back (25)
    • Front (5)

KC L.

KC L.Lawson 2617, ACT

This mattress is excellent. !!

Very comfortable. This mattress is very durable and maintained its shape and firmness After used for 2 months. Very thick mattress and could provide good quality of sleep as you would not feel the spring at all! Very good in general.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sleeping PositionFront
Perceived Firmness Hard

wj66

wj66Central Coast

Looks good and thats it

Bought this mattress from ebay. Was ok for first couple of months but didnt take long for ruts to appear where our sleeping patterns are on the bed. Only little comfort i get is when i sleep on the unused surface areas like right against the edge or in the middle.

Left neg feedback on ebay but waddya know its nowhere to be found on their feedback profile.

Rubbish cheap product. Great marketing.
Now looking for a replacement..

Purchased in November 2019 at eBay for $220.00.

Darwin

DarwinSydney, NSW

Worth a try.

Have been using king koil and sleepmaker for last 10 years. Back ache every morning. Bought these for the kids in 2018 as a trial (older model) and we ended up sleeping in the kids bed often. Bought these this year as an anniversary present and no pain for us both since. Give it a try.

Purchased in January 2020 for $300.00.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Good mattress, surprisingly low price

Purchased in November 2017 at eBay for $300.00.

Miffed.

Miffed.Sydney

No good, doesn't last - sagging and back pain

Originally I was talking this mattress up to anyone who would listen, I thought it was great. Just over 12 months later and it has sagged significantly in the middle and is giving me terrible back pain. I wake up sore every morning. Now looking for a new bed, this turned out to be a waste of $200.

Purchased at eBay for $200.00.

Sagging Yes

Way too soft but excellent customer service

Bought this to replace an old Freedom mattress that was sagging and causing back pain, the mattress initially felt comfortable and looks great, however it is far too soft with a huge sag whenever you lie down, particularly with two people. It may be a matter of personal preference but I do not find this to be a good mattress and wish that I had paid more and gone to a store to be able to test out the mattress. Back is way worse since the mattress was purchased 8 months ago and now shopping again for a new mattress.
On the positive, the customer service was great, a return was offered but being in Tasmania the postage was too expensive to make it worthwhile, they also sent $50 to assist with purchasing another mattress.

wei

weisydney

Great value

It is medium-firm. I can't feel a big difference between my 2k mattress with this one. I have previously owned around 10 mattresses. This one is absolutely a good quality mattress.

Jake B.

Jake B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great mattress after being unsure

Was very unsure on whether to buy this mattress online even after reading all the reviews. I've had it for about 6months now and it's been super comfortable with a nice soft feel. My sister also bought one the other week. The price was a big deciding factor in purchasing and why I was unsure but it's been great and I have no complaints. It even came before the estimated delivery date.

Purchased in April 2019 at eBay for $300.00.

subboy777

subboy777Moorooka

Started off great for the first year

Purchased in April 2018 at eBay for $293.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

After change mattress

We decided to try a zzz atelier bed based on the other reviews here, and the fact that in the past I haven't been able to sleep for more than 4-5 hours at a time and waking up feeling like I had been run over by a truck. I am by nature a skeptic, not wanting to believe ads and doing my own research is much more important than just taking some ad at it's face value. We have now had the bed for a little over 2 years now and I can say that I'm up to about 6.5 - 8 hours of sleep daily. In term of the durability, I'm a 90kg and wife is 60kg, and the mattress is still going strong after 2 years. Overall, the bed went together nicely and I definitely have not regret on the purchase.

Purchased in December 2017.

Good Price and Value

Purchased in March 2018.

Poor quality

Initially thought the mattress was good and we bought it based on all the good reviews online (which now seem questionable) however only a few months after purchasing, having sagging areas and back pains. These are a lot cheaper than the others so I understand the risk, but paying a few hundred for something that doesn't even last a year is ridiculous.

Purchased in April 2019 for $350.00.

Raj

RajGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Low grade cheap mattress.

Very poor quality mattress. Mattress is too soft. Gives me back sores every morning. The height of mattress is not 34 cm but barely close to 29 cm. Size is also too small.

Purchased at eBay for $278.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Perceived Firmness Soft

OZe Craze

OZe CrazePerth, WA

Euro Top Pocket Spring Latex Chiropractic

What can I say, this is the best mattress I have ever owned and slept own. Waking up every morning on such a comfortable mattress makes my day on a good start. We are planning to buy the same model - double bed mattress for our son.

Note: The hardest ZZZ mattress in my other review was too firm for my wife but I was fine with it, only to realise after using the Euro Top version, I feel like in heaven, seriously.

Purchased in June 2019 for $289.00.

Adjustment PeriodMonths
Matt

MattSouthwest, VIC

Switched from a LazyBed mattress

So very happy with this mattress, I had a Lazy bed mattress for just under a year which caused so many issues, I have now purchased this one as a replacement and 3 months in I'm pleasantly surprised! Best mattress in terms of comfort, quality and price. I will be purchasing one for my new house when its built!

Purchased in July 2019 at eBay for $250.00.

Karyn

KarynCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The best mattress ever!!!

I first bought one of these mattress for my 10 year old son. For the price I paid never expected the mattress to be as good as it is.. It’s the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on.. So comfortable my husband and ditched our 2 year old $5000 mattress for a king version of this mattress.. No more tossing and turning at night and I wake up with no aches and pains. 10/10

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay.

Quietly surprised

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay for $220.00.

Lisa

LisaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great for me but...

I was chasing a firm mattress because I get achy shoulders from soft ones but I also wanted a little bit of padding for warmth and comfort. My budget was small as I'd just moved to TAS and I needed someone who would ship to TAS and deliver to a regional place. The nearby Toll depot (2hrs away) phoned me to arrange me to meet them to receive the box at my house which I really appreciated.
I read A LOT of reviews on this mattress cause I'd never bought one in a box before! For me it has turned out great after a month of using. There was a little adjustment period where I thought it was actually too soft. I'd recommend persisting for at least a month if you feel its too soft to begin with.

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay.

Adjustment PeriodMonths

Danielle

DanielleVictoria

Such a great, comfortable medium to firm mattress with plush top. Very happy with our purchase.

No sagging after 5 months constant use
Have since bought 2 more of the same mattresses because we are so impressed.
Excellent value for money. Both our sons are sleeping much better now.

Purchased in May 2019 at Zzz Atelier for $270.00.

Jude

JudeSydney, NSW

Best sleep in ages

Very comfy, soft, supportive. Have neck/back issues and this matress allows me to be instantly comfy. Friends come and lie and say how lovely! not solved my neck probs but probably injuries and pillow issue, i am still to resolve. Back been much improved. Albeit very heavy, hard to tuck into, but good warm doona great. All needed now is great pillow and doona!

Purchased at eBay for $289.00.

Perceived Firmness Soft