Zzz Atelier Mattress Range

Complete Comfort & Affordable

It has been over 10yrs since I had a good night's rest. A bit sceptical at first, BUT, I was proven wrong! NO MORE aches and back pains whatsoever.
Mattress is extremely soft and moderately firm. Very cosy to lay down on. The best part of my purchase is $$$.... HUGE savings!

I can't thank the seller enough for making it possible for us low income earners to own something affordable and high quality.

Purchased in May 2019 for $278.10.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Fantastic quality, fantastic price!

It was exciting to receive our new mattress so quickly and it hasn't disappointed our expectations- it's wonderful after having slept on it for a few weeks now! Why pay the prices that some stores charge when ZZZ Atelier have such good quality product at such a fantastic price? Awesome Aussie product guys!

Purchased in April 2019.

What a great mattress

Bed is amazingly comfortable & well made for the $320 paid. I have a queen bed that i paid $2000 for and this is similar, delivery was prompt would highly recommend.

Purchased in April 2019 for $320.00.

Absolute the best choice

Being a holidays rental operators we have always try to look for a mattress supplier which are able to provide us quality mattresses at affordable price, and we have worked with quite a few mattress suppliers who have supplied at this price range, and I can confidently say zzz atelier mattresses are no doubt of much high quality and value for money at the same time. We started dealing with zzz atelier about a year ago and have not changed our mattress supplier since then. To date we have purchased more than 50 mattresses from these folks and none of them had any issue at all. Based on the feedback we have got our from guests they also have enjoyed sleeping on this mattress very much. A few of our guests even gone to the extent to ask us where we get from mattress from and have purchased directly from this supplier.

Purchased in January 2018.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

awesome mattress i love it

I work at meat factor and most people know that’s a lot of hard labour. I have to maintain the same, often the ergonomically unfriendly posture for extended period of time. My back feels sore most of the time. To my pleasant surprise, something different happened when I change to this new mattress. This mattress provides very good support for my back. I also feel my back muscles finally getting the good relief it deserves after I started to sleep on this mattress. I have been having very refreshing sleep after I started to use this mattress. I am so pleased I took a gamble to purchase it.

Purchased in March 2019.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Excellent cost performance ratio !!

I bought this mattress two weeks ago, my old one is too soft for me, my lower back can' seem to get enough support and feel pain every night, can’t sleep well.

Being a backpacker I have very limited budget. After reading many reviews covering pretty much every major brand on ebay, I thought I should give Zzz Atelier a try, hoping to get something half decent at this price range.

After first night on zzz atelier’s mattress, I must say it certainly does not disappoint. In fact it has massively surpased all my expectations. I feel totally different after sleeping on this mattress. You can feel you full body getting good support and I have never had such good rest. This mattress definitely feels far more premium that its humble price tag suggests.

If you don’t want spend high budget, but still want a decent mattress, I think Zzz Atelier is good choice.

Purchased in May 2019.

Awesome mattress amazing price

This is definitely one of the best mattress purchase I have made in recent years. I have no idea how they manage to sell the mattress at such unbelievably low price. In my opinion the built quality and the comfort it delivers can easily rival those in the range of $1000 - $2000 mattresses. Prior to this I had a Koala mattress, also a great mattress but a little too soft for me liking. The black label seem to provide better support without sacrificing comfort.

Top layer is comfortable, somewhat "soft" but not exactly soft soft. Spring support is also excellent. If there is anything to complain about it would be the side support. To be fair, its side support is still better than most mattress-in-a-box. However, when compared to regular mattresses, it is probably on the weaker side. A bit of heat retention, but not a big issue unless it is used during summer without air conditioner. I have only used the mattress for abit over a year, so can't comment on its longevity. Thus far the mattress still feels as new and no sagging, perhaps just a little bit softer compared to when it first arrived.

Purchased in February 2017.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Do yourself a favour buy one!

We moved into our new place and was going to get 3 mattresses for all 3 rooms. We were looking at the brick and mortar store and to get 3 mattresses from them it would cost us a fortune. In turn we had to start choosing from a few more reputable online mattress company which is selling mattresses at cheaper price. After carefully research I have decided to purchase this mattress to try out before making decision for the other 2 rooms, with the backup plan of using this as a guest mattress in the guest room if we didn't like it.

After using the mattress for a week the only thing I would say is "Hello Zzz!". Me and my partner have never slept this well with all our previous mattresses. While this mattress is soft on top it is still supportive underneath with the pocket spring system they put in place. As a result of that we have eventually purchased another 2 mattresses from this company to put it into our 2 guest rooms. We have had quite a few visitors since then and they all had been very impressed with the mattress, and a few of them have also purchased this mattress after visiting us.

Purchased in October 2018 at Zzz Atelier for $959.00.

Fifth mattress

This is the fifth mattress I have purchased from Zzz. Since my first purchase back in 2016 Zzz has never failed to impress me. While being firmer than I liked initially, the mattress quickly moulded to my body shape and become ideal. I have found that the mattress quickly become slightly softer and since then provide excellent support and comfort.

The first mattress was a double mattress and was merely for guest room, I initially thought it would just be a cheap mattress for occasional use. Not so. I soon liked it so much and decided to purchase a queen mattress for myself. It has served me well since then and have never let me down for the past few years, always wake up refreshed and body ache gone.

Since then I have bought the same mattress for parents and kids, also recommended it to many family friends. I have heard nothing apart from good words from them.

Highly recommended.

Purchased in May 2016.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

No regret in buying this mattress!

I bought this mattress after researching across several brands and also reading the reviews they gathered. After considering multiple factors I've decided to pull the trigger on this mattress as it is a hybrid design with pocket springs, latex and high density foam which is supposed to be better for a good night sleep. For less than $300 I also thought that this is not going to be a risky investment as my backup plan was to used it as my guest mattress if it doesn't suit me.

When I initially started using the mattress I've found myself feeling it a little bit on the firmer side and it took me 1 - 2 weeks to get used to the mattress. However, once my body adjusted for it I've had the best sleep in my life for the past 3 months. The only small issue I found is that I did feel a little warmer when sleeping on this mattress during summer but I know this is common of mattresses with latex layer, and the heat wasn't unbearable for me (this can be very subjective and individual). However, I do not have any heat problem with it at all after the summer season.

All in all, I would highly recommend this mattress as it definitely has provided me adequate support to maintain a good sleeping posture, and I've never wake up this fresh when I was with my old mattress. I've recommended this to my friends and family and many of them have also been a happy customer now.

Purchased in March 2019 at eBay for $269.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Feels like cheap foam, def no latex

Good reviews, hence we bought, cheap which is good, but wish I spent more as it is already starting to show compression and it feels springy with the foam. Like it is not latex. Maybe they have lied, I don't know, but does not feel 'squishy' like latex should. Paid not much so I guess that is what you get. Will sell on gumtree if I can as can't see myself sleeping on it much longer.

Purchased in March 2019 for $279.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
SaggingYes
Perceived FirmnessHard

Good Mattress , Crap customer service

like everybody else that looks for a new bed, you jump online and look at the reviews, compare, look at pricing vs comfort, justifying spending a small fortune on something that may or may not be right for you.
I was emailed a link by a family member when i was in search of my new mattress and came across zzz Ateliers. At first i thought a cheap mattress, its going to be crap. But then i looked at the reviews and quite a lot of people were happy with it. So for $300 for a king, i decided to get one. whats $300 compare to $2500 for something similar. When it arrived, I had to help the delivery guy bring it into the house as it was to heavy for one person to lift. the box it came it was absolutely dirty, no care went into this as you can clearly see footprints on the box. no doubt from the delivery end or perhaps the warehouse. Anyway opened it up, let it inflate and air out for a day, first night was good, then the second, and so on. so for $300, its really value for money. Side walls are crap though no support there, soon as you sit on the side, it just sinks. but we had it for 3 months and was happy with it.
Just beware as well, this mattress gets HOT!!!, even with the a/c on, my back was sweating but my front was freezing. might be ok in a colder country, but not in brissy
The big problem I have is their customers service
I had a couple of questions i wanted to ask, so i emailed them, phoned them, facebook message them.
and nothing.
no answer.
guess i wont be buying another one of these again
maybe i will try a ecosa or Koala mattress or sleeping duck, they have lots of reviews

so in short
mattress, value for money = Good
customer service = Bad

Purchased in January 2019 for $300.00.

SaggingYes
Perceived FirmnessHard

Perfect Mattress!

Bought the mattress in 2017. Quite reluctant at first because it comes in a box. We were wrong. The mattress is heavy and solid when it is in full size. The mattress is still in good condition till today. No change in firmness so far. Provides good support to both my wife and I. We always have good sleep. No issues and looking to get another one with King size.

Purchased in December 2017.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Support for even the larger of us folks

I won’t babble on as the other reviews have covered it all off already but I’ve had my mattress since early 2016 and it’s been a dream to sleep on. A rewarding 34cm with the coil system has made it cloud like and reduced the movement felt by my partner during the night, No Sagging!!! We’re loving it and I’ve since replaced some of the others in the family to the same range, all with great results.

Shipping as expected, wrapped and 24hrs to deflate, no smells, simple instructions.

We’re not small people and even with the non standard weight it’s held up to its promises. Oh and my back is thanking me for it!

Well done Zzz Atelier for years of creating a wonderful product for the Australian community.

Purchased in March 2016 for $269.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Very comfy mattress offers a lot of support

mattress is very comfy even though its little on the firmer side, but this has its own perk as it offer plenty of support for your back without compromising on comfort.
The cushion is super comfy on the top with firm base.. It made a lot of difference in my sleep quality.
This mattress does give other super expensive a good run for its money at this price point,,,
Very happy,
Wished ZZZ Atelier customer service could help me with transfer of ownership as the mattress was bought from my friend's Ebay account.
but I have to this best I have ever used..
@ZZZAteleir plz assist

Purchased in January 2019.

Perceived FirmnessVery Soft

Firm bed that will straighten our back

The mattress is firm as described and when my partner moves/rotates, it minimises disturbance. The firmness will take time to get used too but it felt like it's readjusting/straightening my back posture again. I'll have to wait bit longer to see the effect.

On the low side, the mattress is:
- very heavy, need 2 people to receive the delivery
- height is only 20cm even after 12 hours decompression, lost 3cm due to compression??
- side and base wall's material are very thin compare to our previous mattress that I felt I might tear it when trying to lift/move the mattress
- edge support while it's good but I can feel the inner pocket spring
- Dimension is tad smaller than advertised. It lave gaps on the frame for reason the black edge stitching protrude out and that's how it was measured and not the walls to walls true measurement

Hope this will help other buyers but for the price we are happy, just have to see how long it last.

This perfect, recommended

It is very comfortable, We do love it. I had three of them for this year and one last two years

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Sensational mattress with a sensational price tag

After checking out mattresses in my local department store, I came home to review them on line. Wow! I could not believe the negative reviews for some of the more well known brands that were claiming to be 50% off and still around the $1500 mark. What I did see was excellent reviews for this mattress. I did my research, checked out their store price and then their eBay store. I was a bit sceptical that a mattress this well priced could be as good as the reviews claimed. Anyway, I bit the bullet and also got an extra 20% off. The mattress arrived within a couple of days delivered to my doorstep as promised. It was vaccum sealed similar to those bought from ikea but was more than twice as deep. There was absolutely no odour or smell once the plastic was removed and we left it to settle on the floor for a day or two as recommended.
My husband bought some timber - 20mm deep and made new slats for our base - much stronger than any slats you generally get on a base. Had our first nights sleep last night and not disappointed.
Hope that it will continue to be as good into the future.
Nothing but praise so far.
Ok - 4 months down the track and nothing but praise. No sagging noticed at all. The only issue is in trying to rotate the mattress. It is very heavy and required 2 people for this job, particularly seeing we have a footer and header! The mattress is also very deep so you don’t get as much tuck in if you use a top sheet.

Purchased in January 2019 for $350.00.

Brilliant Mattress!

Like many other reviewers, my decision to purchase a mattress from Zzz Atelier was heavily influenced by page after page of 5 star reviews this company receives on this website. I still find it hard to believe a mattress can be so good for this price point. We bought two king singles for our 14 year old twin boys and they absolutely love their beds. So much so, we’ve decided to get a queen size for our guest room. We have a Nature’s Rest king size in our room that cost $5,000. If only I’d known about this company before I bought that bed! We too had dramas with the delivery company, but the Zzz Atelier customer service team came to the rescue and sorted the problem out. I can’t recommend this mattress and Zzz Atelier highly enough.

Over the moon! So happy!

I am absolutely thrilled to bits with my new purchase from this company. From my experiences as a little kid, I know that I need a super-firm mattress. When my original bed frame and mattress gave up the ghost, I went through a succession of mattresses from Ikea, Harvey Norman, places like that. I spent a lot of money on products that just didn’t last. The Harvey Norman one was the worst, as it rapidly developed a sag in the middle, to the detriment of my health. I had to occasionally sleep on the sofa. The reviews on this site and their informative website convinced me to try Zzz Atelier. The delivery process was not smooth, unfortunately, due to a dodgy delivery company, but the mattress company went above and beyond to make sure that I received my mattress in good time. Their ethos is to genuinely assist and please the customer, which is rare these days. Now that I have slept on the new mattress several times, I can attest that it is utterly remarkable. Incredibly firm and sturdy, a quality product. I enjoy going to sleep now. Please forgive my daggy joke, but this mattress is literally ‘a dream’ to sleep on. If you require a very firm mattress, this model is the one for you!

Purchased in January 2019 for $769.00.

Perceived FirmnessVery Hard