Zzz Atelier Zzz Assured Firm

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (7) · No (1)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (2) · No (6)
  • Heat Retention Yes (2) · No (5)
  • Sagging Yes (2) · No (7)
  • Perceived Firmness
mchusky_is
mchusky_isSouth East Queensland, QLD

garbage

was so good first 2 years but when things go wrong the 15 year warranty is joke, mattress collapsed and you cant contact by email or phone its disconnected. they say customer service will contact in 24hrs its been a week. WARNING avoid this companys product its misleading and not of good quality

Purchased in May 2018 at ebay for $399.00.

Eileen
EileenSydney, NSW

Perfect for the firm fanatic, excellent service

Purchased in July 2020.

Vivien Liow
Vivien LiowGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent products! Very good value and high quality mattress!!!

Excellent products! Very good value and high quality mattress!!! Thumbs up! I run airbnb and guests will compliment about our mattress. This is the most comfortable mattress of all. Good for my back.

Purchased in November 2019 at eBay for $300.00.

Deb
DebIllawarra, NSW

Extra firm, perfect for bad backs

Just wanted to again thank you more personally for my fantastic mattress, I hurt my back years ago nursing, have never found a comfortable and firm support mattress until now, turned 59yrs old yesterday, and thanks to the best sleep in years, no bull, I feel years younger. Thank you again from a very satisfied old girl lol.. Deb

Purchased in September 2019 at eBay for $326.00.

Madelaine
Madelaine

Reasonable for the price

Mattress was not very comfortable until we added a memory foam topper - now it is good. It is hard to handle (no handles for lifting to change sheets etc.) It was cheap so I think it is well worth what we paid for it.

Purchased in August 2019 for $250.00.

Chung Hoang M.
Chung Hoang M.Sydney, NSW

I can’t believe of the quality in such great price!!!!!

I was really blow away by the quality and comfort of the mattress they made. A lot cheaper than my Wife mattress(purchased $700) but a lot higher quality and comfort. Best choice to go

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay for $215.00.

Madonna K.
Madonna K.Sydney, NSW

Good & Affordable Firm Mattress

I have back pain issue and needed a firm enough mattress to support my sleep. With limited budget I have purchased several mattress online which rated as firm but none of them have been firm enough for me. Based on recommendation from a mate I've purchased the assured firm series from zzz atelier which rated as extra firm, and ever since I've been very happy with it. The mattress is firm enough to support my back, but not firm as a floor which would hurt me. For this price I think it worth every value and will be happy to recommend this to anybody who are after a firm mattress.

Purchased in March 2018 for $269.00.

Liv
LivGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only lasts 6 months

Bought on eBay and it was great for the first 6 months. Now it's started to sag & my back pain is back with a vengeance! Unfortunately, I bought 3 of these!

Purchased in November 2018 at eBay for $269.00.

OZe Craze
OZe CrazePerth, WA

Firm bed that will straighten our back

Date PurchasedJan 2019

CJVOX
CJVOXGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Over the moon! So happy!

Purchased in January 2019 for $769.00.

MayaSydney

Excellent product, delivary and service

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Amazingggg. So happy.

Great quality for price. Ordered the assured firm model from eBay. Definitely firm, very happy. Slept on it for the first time last night and I'm stoked with this purchase.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Best product

Good product with best price. I would recommend to anyone. Owner is friendly and know the product well. He provide solutions than just selling. I would buy again in the future

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Chris
Chrismelbourne

Best firm mattress you can buy at this price point.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Chris
Chrisadelaide

WOW - Fantastic

Was a bit worried at first.. but... OMG. Extremely fast delivery. Fantastic quality. Well worth it... dont hesitate... very comfortable - would highly recommend. 100% better service than other so called professionals. These are the real deal.... perfect 10/10

Date PurchasedMay 2018