Customer Service and product knowledge excellence

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

About 4 weeks ago, we went into the Cannington Branch with our problem blind (not ABC's mind you). We were served by a lady, named Karen.We told Karen the problem of our blind and immediately she knew what the problem was. She went out to the back room and returned with a roller and she even replaced the problem roller for us on the spots. The blind worked perfectly when we hung it back in our home.
We wish to express our sincere thanks to Karen for her excellent service and technical knowledge on blinds, not ABC's make, notwithstanding in this instabce!
Keep up your good work and you are a true asset to ABC.
Many thanks again, Karen!
Bernie & Jane

Huntingdale

Repeat customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

ABC did the Vertisheer, shutter and roller blinds when we built. Had a get deal on at the time for a horizonal awning so got that as well. Who else would we go to for the new zip lock blinds for the alfresco area?.

Good install by Phil at PRS. Running out of things for them to do

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great product and service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Judy did the initial quote and my partner describes her as lovely. Very professional and offered good advice. Good product knowledge.

Mark visited to do the measurements and returned today to install. He was excellent and was able to answer all questions about the product including details of the manufacturing process, materials and design rationale. Would definitely recommend ABC.

Be patient though. From measure to install took 8 weeks and the blinds come from Vietnam. Quality is excellent though being aluminum rather the wood and plastic of other suppliers. Worth the wait.

Child safety cleats

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I needed some child safety cleats for a rental. The staff at Cannington organised the cleats from their warehouse and kept me in the loop of when they would arrive. Thank you.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

Exterior awning. Good advice by sales representative, Angelo, and fair price for a quality product. Professional and friendly service by installer, Phil. Good communication throughout. We would definitely recommend ABC.

Fabulous service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Absolutely wonderful service. Had a broken chain that they fixed straight away and beautifully. Fabulous and helpful staff. Thank you so much!

From measure and quote to installation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

ABC blinds in Wangara-Ralph did the measuring and quote and he is very efficient and good at what he does, I would highly recommend his expertise and Jim did the installation and was so professional and did a fantastic job. I’m very happy with the results.

Outdoor blinds,Indoor blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Excellent Product,Out standing workmanship and cleaned area all up after installing product,also took all rubbish away.The staff who work down at Rockingham are Friendly,Very Helpful ,I recommend this company to every one.

Great product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

ABC blinds and the installer Phil Smith done a good job on our outdoor blinds, even when it came to small things like measuring up custom panel infills to block out extra light.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Cafe blinds on alfresco. Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Thank you to Van for absolute accurate measurements and precise installation of our cafe blinds. He worked till dark to get it all done with a friendly attitude. Really exceptional!

Wonderful Service All Round ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

From the showroom to installation, the service from the people we dealt with has been top notch. Dora from ABC Rockingham has been nothing short of perfect, to Neil & Oliver who installed our outdoor blinds, they were friendly, efficient and cleaned up after themselves. We love our new straight drop awnings and highly recommend ABC Blinds

doing the job required

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

thanks Phil Smith for doing a great job on installing our outside eco mesh panels will use you again .

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Windmaster blinds. Great job.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Thanks Neil and Oliver , great job putting up windmaster outside patio. Also for showing me how to use etc. nice manner appreciated too. Cheers Anna

Private message

The Product supplied is excellent and the installation was carries out professionally

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

The first measure and quote was carried out by Angelo who we rate as excellant.The outdoor manager was Jenny who couldn't be more helpfull
and obliging,definately a most excellant rating.Also the installer Phil Smith is a efficient,hard working and the fiinished product looks amazing.
Your Company is very fortunate to have such an amazing assets as the people mentioned above.
Would most definately advise our friends and family to utilise your product.

Maintenance man Jason

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

I can highly recommend Jason the man that came out and replaced the wand on my roller blind. He rang to say when he would be at my house and he was on time , very reliable and friendly.
Would recommend Abc blinds as there after care is fantastic

Outdoors Blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2018

We had 3 outdoor blinds installed by Phil & his off-sider - PRS Installations. Did a great job. Came when they said they would called before they arrived. Very Happy Thank you

Currambine

Quality product and installation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Had our four ABC external shade blinds installed today by Van and his assistant and cannot be happier. My old shade cloth covered pergola was falling apart, so I had ABC Blinds replace it with four blinds running 13.4 meters down the side of my house. Their blinds were much better than replacing my fixed pergola as I can now roll the blinds up for winter to let the sun in, and down for summer. Van has a great eye for detail and provided extra value by ensuring the blind fittings were individually adjusted to account for my rickety fence, so all of the binds align evenly, even through my fence does not!

outdoor blinds

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

from first appointment and measure for patio blinds to installation by Van, reliable and on time. Happy with all work completed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Phil smith came out to install our outdoor blinds and did and excellent job thanks Phil and his offsider good job

Changed the room entirely

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Thanks to Mark for his knowledge and advice when measuring up. His install was quick, professional and looks fabulous. Now to do the rest...

1 of 20 pages

Hi ABC Blinds, I have a rental property and neededing blinds for the sliding doors and was asking if there is anything better than the verticle blinds on the market as I don't feel they are a great durable, functional and weather friendly product. Thanks Kevin

Kevin asked on May 05, 2018

Answer this

Hi Kevin, I have recently had vertisheers installed on the sliding door from the meals to patio. This door has the highest use in the home. After having verticals and a split timber venition on this door in the past. I will now only recommend Vertisheers with a wand this is the BEST option.
These are the main reasons for the Vertisheer recommendation:
. No chains or chordes;
. Can be open and still private;
. A good blockout when closed;
. A window can be open and the Vertisheers still provide privacy and air circulation with the blinds partly or fully open; and
. The Vertisheers are so easy to open, close and slide along with the wand.
As you will be installing them in a rental from my personal experience having cleaners etc operate the blinds in the past. There was frequent breakage due to misunderstanding how to operate the cords and chains.
I hope my recommendation has been helpful.

Hi Kevin,

There are a few options for sliding doors. The vertisheers are great as recommended by the customer above and further information and images on this product is on our blog here (https://www.abcblinds.com.au/blog/new-vertisheer-blinds-are-great-for-sliding-doors). Alternatively, if you are after a less expensive option you could look at Panel Blinds or Roller blinds in a durable fabric for your rental property. (https://www.abcblinds.com.au/blog/the-best-fabric-blinds-for-sliding-doors). Hope this helps, feel free to give us a call if you would like a sales rep to come out and visit your rental property for some advice.

Thanks for the tips. I'll look into the different options.
Cheers

Hello. I submitted a review for ABC Blinds late last year and included a scanned copy of the quote that I received from ABC Blinds. Are you able to email the scanned copy to me? I have lost the original and can't locate the scanned copy. My email address is: [name removed]. Many thanks for your trouble. Best Wishes, Anne Gibson

Anne asked on Mar 20, 2018

Answer this

Hi Anne, happy to send through a copy of your quote, can you please email (taniab@abcblinds.com.au) or call me (08 9309 7712) with some further information i.e. property address. Many thanks Tania

How do you take down blinds in toilet?

Derekb asked on Feb 17, 2018

Answer this

Hi Derek what kind of blinds do you have?

See all 5 questions about ABC Blinds and Awnings