Fitting was perfect extremely well done by Van

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Its a pity the Office staff and Female manager do not have the same honesty or integrity as their fitting staff We ordered our awning but the office lost our paper work for 11 days before we rang to ask when a measure was going to be done (they already had our money for 11 days) The lost our paper work and didnt even ring to say sorry. Then after that the office staff made every excuse under the sun to delay the installation even lying about dates that the previoius lady had confirmed with the installer the week prior.
We are very happy with the product and fitting but will never use them again

Thank you. Outdoor blind looks fantastic.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Had a Windmaster Outdoor blind installed yesterday by Phil S and Team. Was a tricky install and they did a terrific job, and cleaned up beautifully afterwards too. Am thrilled to bits with my new blind and the great service. Thank you all.

Excellent job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Had an outdoor blind installed today by Neil from ABC Blinds. Looks great and works perfectly. The guys installed it super fast and had very good knowledge of the product and answered all my questions. Couldn't be happier with it. Thanks guys!

Ask for Ralph

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Ralph called to do a quote for blinds today, he was punctual, friendly and professional. He was in contact with me to confirm appointment which was fantastic. I would highly recommend Ralph.

Plantation Shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Have had my second lot of plantation shutters installed today by ABC Wangara. First lot of shutters (wooden) were installed 11 years ago and the service then was fantastic and still the shutters still look amazing. Today have had 3 bedrooms, bathroom & toilet done (aluminium shutters) and again look amazing. I would strongly recommend ABC to anyone, the service is still amazing and the installer Mark did a great job and very friendly. Thankyou!!! Gayle F

• 1 helpful vote

Wind master blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

We were seeking an outdoor blind that would handle the windy conditions in a beachside suburb
The sales consultant was available at a time suit our needs and provided a quote straight away
The items were purchased and installation was completed within the estimated time frame
Phil the installer was on time, efficient and cleaned up when they had finished

Outside cafe blind

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

Just installed today by Van
He did a great job and is a friendly and cooperative tradie
I would recommend ABC blinds for their service and product.

Aluminum shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

Ralph from ABC recommended aluminum instead of the traditional timber shutters and we are so happy with the product. These shutters look great, are easier to clean and much sturdier which is great as our kids love playing with them!! We’re so happy we’ve just ordered more for our other windows.

Fantistic product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

I've had roller blinds installed in my house but the wands I found too short.
Jason was fantistic has replaced all my short wands with a 1metre wands which has made it so much easier to roller the blinds up and down withoyt having a upper arm workout. Thanks Jason

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

the installer Van was polite professional and a credit to your company no question was left unanswered can't wait to see how the windmaster holds up to the easterlies next summer!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Shutters and Service - Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

My Shutters arrived today and they look amazing!!! The service from Mark was once again, punctual, time efficient and the final result...Perfect!

New metal shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

Very happy with the installation of the new metal shutters. Mark installed them and was on time and did what
seems to be a very good installation. They look great.

Our new blinds and shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

Excellent all round service providing exactly what we were looking for. Both installers were most competent, fast and gave good instruction on use before they left

Professional and efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

The shutters are really modern and have finished off our renovated master bedroom perfectly. Mark the installer was efficient, friendly and professional at all times. He did a great job.

Professional & effective

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

From the first phone call we made, we found ABC to be professional, understanding and quick to rectify an initial problem we had with our pelmets. The administration staff, particularly Elaine, at ABC showed a genuine interest in our situation and we felt well looked after. We are very satisfied with the finished product.

Just perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

Mark fitted our white aluminium shutters very efficiently and timely.
They are just perfect for my son's room.
Thank you very much.
Karen &Tim Warn :)

Excellent staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Juanita at ABC blinds Cannington offered us the most helpful and kind assistance on the Vertisheer range, shutters and the windmaster outdoor roller blind. Promptly responded to our quote changes, made the price very competitive and offered alternative solutions to our design constraints. Thank you very much.

Great Install...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

ABC Blinds contacted us, informing us that our Shutters had arrived. A day and time were given and Mark actually called to advise that he could be here earlier, on the day. The installation was quick, to a good standard and professional. Mark was friendly and cleaned up after install completion.
Only minor problem... he is a Man.Utd Fan !!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

We had our shutters installed this morning. Mark arrived at the agreed time, installed them quickly and cleaned up the work area after he finished. Great job Mark!

Ocean Reef WA

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Exceptional Service, Quality And Range

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

We are very happy with the Professional service from the team at ABC Osborne Park. So helpful when choosing from the extensive range, working with us. I have access issues ABC easily solved this problem with me.
The Installers always arrived within the time frame and cleaned up once finished.
High quality products at very reasonable prices. We have 5 different types of blinds 1 with a remote. Our favourites are the Vertisheers the others are also perfect for the room their in.
We highly recommend ABC Blinds.

1 of 17 pages

Hi ABC Blinds, I have a rental property and neededing blinds for the sliding doors and was asking if there is anything better than the verticle blinds on the market as I don't feel they are a great durable, functional and weather friendly product. Thanks Kevin

Kevin asked on May 05, 2018

Answer this

Hi Kevin, I have recently had vertisheers installed on the sliding door from the meals to patio. This door has the highest use in the home. After having verticals and a split timber venition on this door in the past. I will now only recommend Vertisheers with a wand this is the BEST option.
These are the main reasons for the Vertisheer recommendation:
. No chains or chordes;
. Can be open and still private;
. A good blockout when closed;
. A window can be open and the Vertisheers still provide privacy and air circulation with the blinds partly or fully open; and
. The Vertisheers are so easy to open, close and slide along with the wand.
As you will be installing them in a rental from my personal experience having cleaners etc operate the blinds in the past. There was frequent breakage due to misunderstanding how to operate the cords and chains.
I hope my recommendation has been helpful.

Hi Kevin,

There are a few options for sliding doors. The vertisheers are great as recommended by the customer above and further information and images on this product is on our blog here (https://www.abcblinds.com.au/blog/new-vertisheer-blinds-are-great-for-sliding-doors). Alternatively, if you are after a less expensive option you could look at Panel Blinds or Roller blinds in a durable fabric for your rental property. (https://www.abcblinds.com.au/blog/the-best-fabric-blinds-for-sliding-doors). Hope this helps, feel free to give us a call if you would like a sales rep to come out and visit your rental property for some advice.

Thanks for the tips. I'll look into the different options.
Cheers

Hello. I submitted a review for ABC Blinds late last year and included a scanned copy of the quote that I received from ABC Blinds. Are you able to email the scanned copy to me? I have lost the original and can't locate the scanned copy. My email address is: [name removed]. Many thanks for your trouble. Best Wishes, Anne Gibson

Anne asked on Mar 20, 2018

Answer this

Hi Anne, happy to send through a copy of your quote, can you please email (taniab@abcblinds.com.au) or call me (08 9309 7712) with some further information i.e. property address. Many thanks Tania

How do you take down blinds in toilet?

Derekb asked on Feb 17, 2018

Answer this

Hi Derek what kind of blinds do you have?

See all 5 questions about ABC Blinds and Awnings