Look great, feel cooler

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

We are so happy with the outdoor blinds installed. When the quote was done up we were given an explanation of what they had to do. We weren't sure whether to go for Windmaster or ziplock screens. We decided to go with Windmaster and am really happy with them. The installation was really good. We now have another room which can be used all year round not just after the sun has gone down in summer and on warmer day in winter, as with the blinds it totally encloses our pergola area. We were kept informed of the progress. Thank you for a wonderful job.

Cooler home- Thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

The consultant listened to our requests and gave us her opinion. We're very happy with the service, the product and follow up. Our home is cooler and more comfortable.

Perth

• 2 comments
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Dishonest company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Dear ABC Blinds, a problem you created with a customer does not go away by simply ignoring it and don't reply to emails.

I have to agree with the person below that I find these positive reviews baffling and suspect they are fake. The experience I'm having with ABC Blinds is distressing.

First we had [name removed] (or [name removed]?) for a measure and quote for Vertisheer blinds on 24/10/17. However she did not measure correctly and ended up with blinds way too big, for which we paid in full in advance. She said they take a lot of space when stacked and when I questioned her measurements she was quite cocky and sure of the numbers.

After countless unanswered emails [name removed] got back to me and said they will take the blinds back and cut them to the correct size, and verbally promised me to refund for the over measurement of the blinds and compensate for the painting of the wall which we had just painted before the installation. Refund and compensation promised never came.

Before they came to pick the blinds up I pleaded with them to be extra careful not to damage the blinds with the extra handling but they said they are experienced with this.

When the blinds came back they were all creased. When I saw that the after a few days the creases were still there I contacted [name removed] about this and (eventually) she said the creases will not go away and the blinds have to be replaced.

Now this is a major issue, because BEFORE we bought the blinds, the rep told us that these blinds will not even crease and any marks will fade away with the weight of the blinds. My wife specifically asked this question about creases and it looks like we were given wrong information on which we based our decision to buy these dreaded blinds. We would not have chosen this product if we were given the correct answer.

[name removed] is not getting back to us and it is now over a week - story repeating itself of poor customer service and being ignored. Considering the relentless stuff ups and misinformation given in order to make a sale and get a commission, we are very much inclined to ask for a full refund on these.

Take the positive reviews on this website with a pinch of salt. If you want to still risk getting your blinds from ABC at least do not deal with them verbally or over the phone, make sure you have everything in writing.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
ABC Blinds and Awnings Official

To Oliver, We have been trying to contact you since Monday on your mobile phone and there is no message bank but we were relying on the fact that you would see the missed calls and give us a call... read more »

It is interesting that you replied to the review within minutes but took you over a week to reply to my emails, and only doing so after i posted the review. These are a series of issues that you cr... read more »

Great Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

From initial quote to installation a pleasure to deal with. Had blinds fitted today and was given a time slot of between 8 and 12, thought I'd have to be hanging around all morning but guess I got very lucky as installer called me at 7.24am to say he was on his way and the blinds were fitted by 8.07. Very efficient from start to finish and couldn't be happier.

Initially Great, A few delays with our Installation

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Our initial consultation at our new house was very good, the person who came into our place was very helpful and nice.

Unfortunately we've had our installation cancelled twice now with a call within the time frame that we were expecting the installers to come in. We have quite a few large windows on a corner block so we have no privacy without any window treatments, and we can't move into our house completely and comfortably. We're currently worried about prying eyes eyeing the other appliances that have already been delivered looking for an opportunity to steal something.

We're also expecting a baby any moment now, and the buffer we gave ourselves to settle into the home is diminishing. We don't feel like we're being heard by the person on the other side of the phone. We just want to settle into our house.

UPDATE: We've eventually had our Blinds fitted in time for us to settle into our house. Everything looks good and is currently in working order.

Verified Customer

Great service and great installers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2018

Alan and Jack erected my outdoor blinds today. They worked non stop and they were done by lunch time. They were delightful and extremely helpful in every way. I would recommend them for any job and will be dealing with ABC again with these results like this.

Perth

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Awful service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

I'm deeply suspicious of the positive reviews I see here for ABC Blinds from users with just one review. Looks fake to me as the service I had from ABC blinds is absolutely shocking.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
ABC Blinds and Awnings Official

Hi Stve, we are sincerely sorry to hear about your recent experience. We can assure you that the reviews are not fake, these are from genuine customers who have had blinds installed. On a more im... read more »

Professional Helpful Salesman

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Ralph Caccamo came and gave us a quote on our whole house for blinds. We have just had a renovation on our house and we were not too sure what blinds we wanted. Ralph was very professional and patient showed us the selection of blinds and clearly explained all the options that were available. We decided on the type of blinds we wanted, he then went through the colours and picked out some colours that would go with our décor. We found him not to be pushy in any way and at all times very courteous. I would thoroughly recommend Ralph and ABC Blinds to anyone that needs blinds and help with choosing the right blinds and colours. Fantastic Service Ask for Ralph.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Ralph Caccamo visited my home yesterday to measure up blinds for 6 rooms. Ralph was friendly, polite, professional and very knowledgeable. He explained all of the options very clearly and used examples so that I could envisage exactly how our blinds will look. I would highly recommend ABC and Ralph to anyone looking for any window dressings.
Melinda

Totally satisfied with service & install

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

Jordina was professional, knowledgeable & made great suggestions!! If you want to use ABC Blinds, I Highly recommend you ask for her!! Quality of blinds/shutters is great! Installion was perfect!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Ralph Caccamo is an independent contractor who came and gave me several quotes on various windows in my home. I found him very professional and personable. He gave me a courtesy call before arriving on time, showed me a variety of samples and helped me to choose the curtain best suited for my window and budget. He also gave me a competitive quote. Great service!

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

Recently had Vertisheers installed by ABC Blinds in Osborne Park. From the initial contact with Susie, right through to installation I found everyone to be very courteous, helpful and professional in the job at hand. I would highly recommend ABC Osborne Park and needless to say I absolutely LOVE my Vertisheers.

Excellent service by sales representative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

We just had a quote for a venetian blind done by Ralph Caccamo. He called beforehand, arrived right on time and was very friendly and knowledgeable. He even took down the old venetian and an old curtain track for us! Great service.

Very happy with customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

I had Grant from Wangara store help me with my enquires, very knowledgeable friendly staff. Went that extra mile to help find what i was looking for. Very happy customer. Would definitely recommend.

great product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

Hi Haley / customer service- ABC Blinds

Just wanted to thank you and your team on a fantastic job with helping me with my home Reno,
I am very happy with my blinds they look great.
I found the online section very easy to use and if there was something that was not
Online or needed help with , it was easy to email you or your customer service team
And always had a prompt outcome for help
I Have ordered 3 times and always very happy with my delivery even down to the guys that have delivered it to my door
I have recommended your company to many of my friends for their future purchases
I wish you all the best for a great year ahead

Thank you again Haley and your team at ABC blinds

Great product, great service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2018

Second time we have bought blinds from ABC. Great blinds, quality product, excellent service. Installation by Van was fantastic, very well done and very professional.

Great Job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

My wife and I were wanting to get some outdoor blinds on the west facing side of our home, due to the amount of sun we get on that side over the summer months. We chose our blinds, had a quote done and then a later confirmation check done by the installer (Van). Van installed our blinds with his associate and we have been very happy with his work.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

I made my booking for a quote online and received a phone call the next day. Ralph Caccamo arrived exactly on time and was very knowledgeable about the best products for what I wanted to achieve. Thank you.

Very pleased with service from Gavin, Gary and Jos fron ABC

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

I visited the ABC Wangara showrooms for a look at the product range, and I was very impressed with the service my wife and I received. I then contacted the Osborne Park office to arrange for a quote at my home. I was visited by Gavin and I was so happy with his service that instead of doing blinds in one room as I had intended, I ended up ordering blinds for my entire home as well as three roller shutters. The indoor blinds were all installed by Gary, and the shutters were installed by Jos, with assistance from Phillip the electrician. I am delighted with the result, and I would recommend ABC and particularly Gavin, Gary and Jos and Phillip to anyone considering upgrading there home.

Excellent service and installation!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Our sales representative Glenn provided excellent insight into the product range and took the time to provide us with the best options for our home. Extremely quick turnaround time for delivery and installation despite it being the Christmas period. Installation was quick and efficient. Highly recommend ABC blinds and sales rep Glenn :)

1 of 15 pages