Polite, efficient, listened to what we wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Wanted bespoke tented awning. They listened to what we wanted and created and great product. Sales, staff and installers were very nice, polite and respectful. Would use them again.

WOW

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Wow!!!
Just had our Windmaster blinds installed & what a show piece!
Bring on the Perth hot weather, looking forward to sitting out on our deck & not being cooked by the sun.
Van the man was our installer & did an excellent job. Even helped me with venetian blind & flyscreen issue!!
Great service ABC!!

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Just had my new zipscreen blinds installed. Van did an awesome installation and gave some great tips on operation and how to best look after them!
Judy also did a fantastic job with the measure and quote.

Outdoor Blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Just had 6 large outdoor Zip blinds installed by Van to a large Gazebo, they look great and are working perfectly. Van is a great bloke and very helpful with getting things set up prior to install and then completed the job with a minimum of fuss.

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Wangara Branch. Great experience with both the salesman and installers. Very impressed with the new outdoor blinds. We have had outdoor blinds for 17 years and the new ones are very neat and easy to use. The 2 installers were prompt, and very polite. They cleaned up after themselves which is nice to see. I unfortunately didn't get the names of the 2 gentlemen that came today, but would recommend them. Thanks ABC blinds for great customer service. Will definitely be calling them again when the new back patio is installed.

September 20th 2018 Update: Replacements

Never went to the store. The salesman that came out, was polite not pushy and new his products.
They were delivered on time and the installers were prompt. Polite and cleaned after themselves.
Van was the installer

Really happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Awesome customer service, terrific product and installed by Van and his mate today as arranged. Everyone has been helpful and delivered as purchased.

Happy Customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Very happy with the Product, service and installation of our outdoor blind ABC , great overall experience and they look fantastic

Not even a Hello

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Cannington WA Branch Review. Spent 10 minutes in the showroom looking around at numerous items. Not a Hello or anything from any of the 5 Staff members. One of the staff came within 1 meter of me and never uttered a word. The fabric samples for Sheers were creased and to be honest in a disgusting state. I wouldn't go back even if you paid me too!

Comments
ABC Blinds and Awnings Official

Hi Keeno, thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit to our Cannington Showroom. We are really disappointed to hear that our staff were not attentive. I would love to s... read more »

High Quality with Affordable Pricing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

Ralph Caccamo helped me to decide on the most practical and affordable curtains for my home.
Not only was he knowledgeable, he was very understanding towards my style.. and budget.

Would highly recommend ABC blinds to family and friends!

Van the fantastic blinds installer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

Just had Van install my new auto blinds. I could not have asked for more from Van. He was prompt and the job he has done looks fantastic. Thanks Van keep up the good work.
Cheers

• 1 helpful vote

Great after sales service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2018

The installation of blinds was completed efficiently and professionally and I was quite pleased with the result. However, there was an unforeseen problem with how the panel blinds were functioning and although they were installed correctly, it just wasn't 'working' as I intended because of the unique window and sliding doors configuration. I called Elaine to explain the problem, which was my fault, and she was very understanding. Elaine assured me not to worry and that she will arrange for it to be corrected. Peter was sent out to attend to it. Peter had to take them all down and reconfigure the mechanisms and re-install them. I have to say I was very happy with Peter and Elaine and I would like to give a big thank you to you both for your very professional service. I would definitely recommend ABC Blinds if you're looking for a good product and excellent after sales service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Small awning to backyard

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2018

The service from the installer Phil was fantastic, very reliable and professional and would recommend highly. The product looks fabulous.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 helpful votes

WOW AMAZING !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

What a great professional service Phil Smith did a amazing job - even helped move outdoor furniture back for us - what a champion !!!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Awesome job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Excellent service especially the installer Francisco, and his younger accomplice they were very professional, friendly and did an awesome job of installing, rather quick and very accurate. Thankyou Francisco

Verified Customer

Excellent Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

From the moment we walked into their showroom they were very professional in dealing with us. No heavy selling, just excellent advice. Allan came out at agreed time, measured and quoted.We required not only outdoor blinds but also shade cloth for one side. Installation was done by Francisco, what a tradesman. I cannot complain about the excellent work he did. They cleaned up after they finished and removed all the rubbish.Thank you ABC blinds I will recommend you to anyone.

Perth

• 1 question

Awesome Service and Blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Phil installed our blinds very professionally with great service and even took all the rubbish away. Thanks ABC Blinds and especially Phil

Rockingham

• 1 helpful vote

Looks great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2018

Informative guy, Steve, came and gave me a quote
Installation done by Phil and young guy. Fast and efficient, friendly great service.
Maybe would have liked to be told it’s quite a work out doing blinds manually. Would have looked into the electric option if I had known.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great service and price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

Just had alum shutters installed by Mark, great job and left everything clean and tidy! Will be back for more shutters from this company

External blind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Great service and installation by Phil Smith. The blinds are of good quality and Phil was very helpful. ABC has got a good product and at a reasonable price.

Happy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Happy with Outdoor Blinds recently installed. The company was very responsive to some minor product faults and thanks to Francisco for his work in the Installation and making adjustments when requested

1 of 22 pages

Hi ABC Blinds, I have a rental property and neededing blinds for the sliding doors and was asking if there is anything better than the verticle blinds on the market as I don't feel they are a great durable, functional and weather friendly product. Thanks Kevin

Kevin asked on May 05, 2018

Answer this

Hi Kevin, I have recently had vertisheers installed on the sliding door from the meals to patio. This door has the highest use in the home. After having verticals and a split timber venition on this door in the past. I will now only recommend Vertisheers with a wand this is the BEST option.
These are the main reasons for the Vertisheer recommendation:
. No chains or chordes;
. Can be open and still private;
. A good blockout when closed;
. A window can be open and the Vertisheers still provide privacy and air circulation with the blinds partly or fully open; and
. The Vertisheers are so easy to open, close and slide along with the wand.
As you will be installing them in a rental from my personal experience having cleaners etc operate the blinds in the past. There was frequent breakage due to misunderstanding how to operate the cords and chains.
I hope my recommendation has been helpful.

Hi Kevin,

There are a few options for sliding doors. The vertisheers are great as recommended by the customer above and further information and images on this product is on our blog here (https://www.abcblinds.com.au/blog/new-vertisheer-blinds-are-great-for-sliding-doors). Alternatively, if you are after a less expensive option you could look at Panel Blinds or Roller blinds in a durable fabric for your rental property. (https://www.abcblinds.com.au/blog/the-best-fabric-blinds-for-sliding-doors). Hope this helps, feel free to give us a call if you would like a sales rep to come out and visit your rental property for some advice.

Thanks for the tips. I'll look into the different options.
Cheers

Hello. I submitted a review for ABC Blinds late last year and included a scanned copy of the quote that I received from ABC Blinds. Are you able to email the scanned copy to me? I have lost the original and can't locate the scanned copy. My email address is: [name removed]. Many thanks for your trouble. Best Wishes, Anne Gibson

Anne asked on Mar 20, 2018

Answer this

Hi Anne, happy to send through a copy of your quote, can you please email (taniab@abcblinds.com.au) or call me (08 9309 7712) with some further information i.e. property address. Many thanks Tania

How do you take down blinds in toilet?

Derekb asked on Feb 17, 2018

Answer this

Hi Derek what kind of blinds do you have?

See all 5 questions about ABC Blinds and Awnings