Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I would like to commend Karen at your Wangara showroom for her excellent customer service and assistance.
She is a credit to your company.
Regards
John

Happy Summer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Just had Cisco install my new auto blinds. I could not have asked for more from Cisco. He was prompt and the job he has done looks fantastic. Thanks Cisco and his mate keep up the good work.
Cheers

Very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Ralph was extremely professional and extremely helpful although I couldn't get the blinds I wanted he helped me fix my indoor and outdoor blinds I'd previously purchased from ABC. I would recommend Ralph anytime what a nice well mannered young man.

Fantastic addition to our home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Thrilled with our new automatic blinds in alfresco. We now have a new room which we can use Winter and summer. Thank you Francisco and Jay for a fabulous job

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Today we had ABC outdoor blinds installed. They look great. A big thanks to Geoff and Adrian for a professional job. 8/11/18.

Online blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

I ordered some blinds online from these guys - seriously impressed! It was as simple as following their instructions to measure the windows, finding the right style and submitting an order - one week later they were on my doorstep. They are the perfect size, nothing missing, good quality and a good price. Installation was a breeze following the provided instructions. Very highly recommended!

Looking great, stress free process, professional fitting.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

Great product, fitted by Mark who displayed professionalism and pleasantness, and we would recommend ABC Blinds to anyone, and my wife was thrilled that Mark had his own vacuum cleaner...excellent Job, well done

ABC Blinds Wangara

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Service was good, little bit of a wait for the blinds to be manufactured, but no dramas. Francisco who measured up & fitted them was great

Very bad customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

Very bad experience with the Cannington branch. Decided to go to ABC blind to select some curtains to our new house. Initially sales staff was helping out and showing what to do, until that lady got some personal friends came over and totally 4got us and ignored us for nearly 30min. Soon as we trying to leave she came back and said sorry and I expressed that I was not happy. Anyway my wife gave her all the details and we were promised to get the quote via email. Never got it... If this is the customer service they offering I will never go there or recommend the place to any other person.

Comments
ABC Blinds and Awnings Official

Hi Malaka, thank you for taking the time to provide us with some valuable feedback about your recent experience at our Cannington showroom. We are really disappointed to hear this has occurred and ... read more »

Thanks Tania for the quick reply. Due to the fact that we didn't got the quote back for a week and was not happy to go back to ABC blind, we have already approached a different provider and already got everything sorted and finalised.

Job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

Geof and Adrian came to install our outdoor Blinds in Alkimos. They were very friendly and did a outstanding job, I am very happy with the service. They also left the area clean before they left.

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

Mark fitted 4 shutters in my home in East Fremantle. He was efficient, friendly and I love them! Highly recommended.

After Service outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

I had to call out for service call due to refitting blinds after having new windows fitted. Peter came from ABC blinds and had to think out of the box to refit as it wasn’t straight forward. He used his knowledge and was able to refit my blinds successfully on the spot! This was great news to me as we had guests arriving the next day and was relieved that I didn’t have to hang a blanket over the window! Thank you for the great service!

Blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Came in to get a quote in blinds. Great servce and a great price. Also could do a blind for our large window that no one else could. Was also told about Half Price Blinds on line. We ordered on line. Installed our 5 blinds. One blind was 3 mil too bigger than our measurements. Took it to ABC Wangarra they were very helpful amended the issue and delivered it back to us. Very happy with quality & price.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Mark from ABC Blinds Rockingham fitted my shutters in my living room, he was very professional and also clean and tidy, excellent service all round !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Service provided by Juanita D’Cruz at Cannington centre was exceptional. Very friendly and helpful in guiding us to select the right product.

• 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Shoddy workmanship

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

We had 2 auto awnings & 2 windmasters installed nearly two years ago. From initial measurement and quote to installation we had nothing but problems in dealing with ABC. Wrong measurements, cancellations of dates when the order was meant to be ready, new dates made and not kept to. Time off work waiting for this company to come through with the goods and having ABC not letting us know that once again the order wouldn't be ready. The awnings are rippled where they go into the metal pulldown bar, but we were just glad to finally have them. The windmaster material that is tucked into the tracks is fraying because they haven't sewn the raw edges. There's a grating noise on one of the windmasters going up and on its way down.
I will not be dealing with ABC ever, ever again. I, too, am very suspicious of those 5 star reviews. Dealt with Wangara

Comments
ABC Blinds and Awnings Official

Hi Ruby, Thanks for letting us know about your experience with us. We pride ourselves on our product and service and are sorry to hear that we have not achieved this with your order. Could you plea... read more »

Thanks for the offer but after the runaround we had with ABC I certainly won't be asking for your help as you don't seem to be able to keep your appointment times. Also, our blinds left ABC with so... read more »

Spectacular blinds! Wish i had got them sooner !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

We are extremely happy with our blinds installed by Van! He did such a thorough job and they look perfect.

Job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Great job by Phil Yass and his offsider installing all 5 blinds. On time, friendly and blinds look great and improve the livability of the outdoor deck area.
Thanks Phil and ABC Blinds

Verified Customer

Brilliant outdoor area now, thanks to Windmaster outdoor blinds.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Angelo came out to see us to give us a quote for our Windmaster outdoor blinds, he was so knowledgeable and friendly and he really helped us determine what might be best for our requirements. Once we had placed out order Phil came to do the measure and then the final install. Both he and his other installer did such a great job, efficient, polite and professional. Would have no hesitations in recommending both ABC and their installers.Top quality job all round, many thanks from a happy customer.

Private message

My outdoor awning is terrific

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

My outdoor blind was installed by a perfectionist
The installer was on time polite
The blind was a perfect fit looks great

1 of 23 pages

Which bar fridge is the best?

Leticia. P asked on Nov 06, 2018

Hi ABC Blinds, I have a rental property and neededing blinds for the sliding doors and was asking if there is anything better than the verticle blinds on the market as I don't feel they are a great durable, functional and weather friendly product. Thanks Kevin

Kevin asked on May 05, 2018

Answer this

Hi Kevin, I have recently had vertisheers installed on the sliding door from the meals to patio. This door has the highest use in the home. After having verticals and a split timber venition on this door in the past. I will now only recommend Vertisheers with a wand this is the BEST option.
These are the main reasons for the Vertisheer recommendation:
. No chains or chordes;
. Can be open and still private;
. A good blockout when closed;
. A window can be open and the Vertisheers still provide privacy and air circulation with the blinds partly or fully open; and
. The Vertisheers are so easy to open, close and slide along with the wand.
As you will be installing them in a rental from my personal experience having cleaners etc operate the blinds in the past. There was frequent breakage due to misunderstanding how to operate the cords and chains.
I hope my recommendation has been helpful.

Hi Kevin,

There are a few options for sliding doors. The vertisheers are great as recommended by the customer above and further information and images on this product is on our blog here (https://www.abcblinds.com.au/blog/new-vertisheer-blinds-are-great-for-sliding-doors). Alternatively, if you are after a less expensive option you could look at Panel Blinds or Roller blinds in a durable fabric for your rental property. (https://www.abcblinds.com.au/blog/the-best-fabric-blinds-for-sliding-doors). Hope this helps, feel free to give us a call if you would like a sales rep to come out and visit your rental property for some advice.

Thanks for the tips. I'll look into the different options.
Cheers

Hello. I submitted a review for ABC Blinds late last year and included a scanned copy of the quote that I received from ABC Blinds. Are you able to email the scanned copy to me? I have lost the original and can't locate the scanned copy. My email address is: [name removed]. Many thanks for your trouble. Best Wishes, Anne Gibson

Anne asked on Mar 20, 2018

Answer this

Hi Anne, happy to send through a copy of your quote, can you please email (taniab@abcblinds.com.au) or call me (08 9309 7712) with some further information i.e. property address. Many thanks Tania

See all 6 questions about ABC Blinds and Awnings