Quote on patio blinds

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

We booked a quote for patio blinds, not only was the rep 1 hour late, he also took personal calls while measuring for the quote ' a little arkward'. Also not listening to what we wanted and the quote was hugely inflated compared to other quotes. Not impressed!

Comments
ABC Blinds and Awnings Official

Hi Lisa, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent experience with ABC Blinds. We pride ourselves on customer service and sincerely would like to apologise that our repres... read more »

Installation by Alan and Jack

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

I want to inform you that I was extremely impressed with the on site device and aftercare from Alan and Jack. There professionalism and courtesy throughout the process was sublime. They are a credit to ABC Blinds and Awnings. I will and have already recommended your company to friends. thank you.

Great Product and Professional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

I cannot fault the professional service I received from ABC blinds. Everyone from the showroom staff, to the salesman who came to quote, and the exceptional service from the tradesmen, Alan and Jack, who installed the unit. Every aspect was explained clearly to me, and the product quality and installation was as guaranteed.

Wonderful. Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

From sales information to excellent installation, everything exceeded our expectations. We are now looking forward to a summer with plenty of outdoor alfresco occaiasions.

Excellent customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

We had a problem with the way our motorised Ziptrack blinds were installed initially. I phoned Jenny at ABC blinds and she was most apologetic and helpful. She sent Francisco to inspect and rectify the problem. He was amazing. He called prior to visiting and was punctual. He and his assistant Fabrizio were very professional and fixed our problem straight away. They completed our job quickly and cleanly. I would recommend their workmanship to anyone. I am considering getting another blind and I will be asking for Francicso to install it.

Verified Customer

Poor service from saleman

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

I was recommended ABC blinds by my friend who uses them for his small unit developments.

The salesman came over to my house to do a measure and quote. He had a leaky pen and stained by bench top which was difficult to clean. Anyway his quote was nearly double what another company offered and so he asked me to send him the quote and he will try to see if he could match the quote. He probably couldn't or he probably wouldn't be able to receive enough commission to care to return my phone calls or emails.

Very poor service. I recommend everyone to shop around due to their high quote and letting my friends know about this issue.

Comments
ABC Blinds and Awnings Official

Hi CT, thank you for your valued feedback, it would be greatly appreciated if you could give me a call 08 9309 7712 to discuss your recent experience or email taniab@abcblinds.com.au with your nam... read more »

Excellent job.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Francisco and his work mate did an fabulous job of installing my outdoor blinds, they were very professional and considerate calling to say when they would get here. The blinds look amazing and they did a wonderful job of cleaning up after themselves, like they were never here. Thank you.

Happy summer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Francesco and his crew did a brilliant job installing our motorised Awning. Highly recommend him to look after your installation needs. Well done boys. Thanks heaps

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

Great installation of our wind master blinds by Van, very happy with the installation looks great, was a hard task as our alfresco was different heights, absolutely amazing can’t fault it

Tricky job done well!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Can't fault the professionalism and quality of work done by Alan and his assistant Jack. They were friendly, got the job done fast and did a fantastically neat job. I am thrilled with my new zipscreens

Exactly what we wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

Very helpful in wangara show room. On time with installation , Van the installer and his offsider were very good. We had a small problem with adjustment and they came out the next day, great service

Outdoor

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2017

Hi very happy with install. Used ABC for twice this year and excellent customer service from admin team and Fernando.
Happy with Quality.

Faultless Outdoor Blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

We had been condidering installing these blinds for years and after finally making the commitment and financial investment I’d like to thank ABCBlinds for making it a pleasurable and economical experience. Blinds & service amazing. Special thanks to Alan & Jack. They left the area cleaner than when they arrived!

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

I have my outdoor blinds fitted with very good quality service. Now i can enjoy the summer. Thanks ABC Blinds, thanks Francesco and his mate for very good job, quick and clean. Im very happy.

Perth

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Disgusting. Made a mistake so blame the customer

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Sold me an awning that was suppose to be motorized and enclosed. They installed something totally different and installed it badly. For nearly a year it did not work. Now they are refusing to replace it they would not even tell me where I could escalate the problem. When I complained they would not listen, kept talking over me and then hung up on me.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
ABC Blinds and Awnings Official

Hi Graeme, Thank you for your comments, we are sorry that despite our best efforts we have not been able to meet your expectations. We will of course be more than happy to offer you a full refu... read more »

Verified Customer

Zipscreen Outdoor Blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

We recently ordered two Zipscreen Outdoor Blinds from ABC Blinds - for our Alfresco area. The installer (Francisco) and his team did an excellent job installing the screens. They were prompt and friendly, and installed the blinds with expertise and professionalism. We are very happy with the quality of the blinds and also the way in which they were installed. Thanks very much. Anne Gibson

Excellent device by Francisco

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

Excellent installation device, Francisco and his partner were fantastic workers. Perfect time now I can enjoy my summer now with a wine and grinds.

GREAT BLINDS AND GOOD SERVICE

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

The girls in the shop were helpful and patient. They gave me an installation date, and they were installed on the same date. Francisco, the installer, and his offsider, called to tell us when they were coming, and arrived on time.

large domestic patio zip screen blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Timely and professional completion of a very large domestic patio. So pleased with my investment into this product. Thanks Francisco and his work partner.

Fast, Efficient, very Experienced

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

This is the 2nd time we are engaging ABC Blinds (one back in 2014, and now as recent as this month). On both works the result are extremely good and hiccup-free.

To take it from the start, Glenn started the quoting session with me offering what kind of blinds fits best for my circumstances, explaining pros and cons of the different options, once decided then measuring ensued and I was given a quote. I did made follow up call for 2 separate alternative quotes and Glenn happily accommodated my request.

From then Fitting department would process the quote and arrange fitting date, the fitter (Andy) came on time and did the job efficiently and very quickly, he also cleaned after himself. The measurements are spot on as well.

From the 2 jobs I can tell all members of this business has amassed decades-worth of experience to ensure a smooth and seamless installation, pricing is good as well, definitely will be back for future projects

1 of 12 pages

Has anybody had the aluminium shutters fitted inside and were you happy with them?

Kazza asked on Oct 06, 2017

Answer this

Thanks for your enquiry. Most of our customers choose aluminium shutters for indoors as they have a range of advantages such as a longer life span, more hardwearing, won't warp or crack , and look as exactly the same as timber. Not only this but they are less expensive. Please feel free to organize a free measure and quote or visit one of our showrooms to view the product. Regards ABC Sales team.

I have just had zip lock outdoor blinds installed and I have broken the upper blind stop. I have a new stop but need help in accessing the stop how do I get inside the blind enclosure? Advise appreciated. Regards Tony

Tonyg asked on Apr 05, 2017

Answer this

Hi TonyG,
My name is Jenni and if you would like to give me a call on 93035230 I would be more than happy to sort this out for you. Look forward to hearing from you.
Jenni

I broke the top stop of my ziplock outdoor blinds when the blind slipped out of my hand and hit the top stop. I have a new stop and need to get inside the blind enclosure to replace it. Any advice would be appreciated? Regards Tony

Tonyg asked on Apr 05, 2017