Cyberspace

• 3 answers
  • 14 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

I'm at the end of a serious sciatica flare up & this TENS device has been great. I use it for hours literally every day. After the trial, I'm going to buy the unit. It's easy to use and portable.

Invaluable relief!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2014

After hearing about the tens system at my hypnobirthing classes, I hired a unit for the birth of my son. As my labour did not progress once my waters had broken, I had to be induced. The onset of labour pain was therefore very quick and the intensity of the pain was very strong from the start. The ActivNatal TENS system (coupled with deep breathing exercises and mediation music) worked fantastically for me for managing 6 hours of intense contractions. I highly recommend this product and would not hesitate to use it again.

Private message

Pain relief from long term arthritis

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2014

The ActivBody Tens machine has been providing consistent pain relief from arthritic pain in my hands, feet , lower back and knees. It is so easy to use, compact in size and efficient. I have been taking a variety of non prescription medications over the years,with little positive benefit. There is little that can be done for osteoarthritis so it is wonderful to gain such benefits after only a few months, and reassuring that I don't have to take pain killers with all their possible side effects.

• 1 answer

Amazing result.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2014

I was impressed how such a small machine could be so effective. I felt the benefit as soon as I started using it and I am still amazed at how efficient it is. I must thank 2 of my friends for suggesting it. They both own one and swear by it.

tasmania

• 1 answer
Private message

life changing machine, just awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2014

I have chronic pelvic pain which affects many areas, and need to take many differant strong pain and nerve medication. When first started using the TENS machine, i was shocked at how well it worked and it took the pain away better then most pain killers I was on. I have now being using the TENS machine for 3 months and have been able to reduce my pain killers dramatically, I have got 3/4 of my life back and able to start other therapies to enable my recovery. My pain specialist recommend a TENS machine, and I chose the ActivBody as its Australian, has a long history of research, you are able to by there accessories online and their service before and after sales has been excellent.

Mandurah

• 5 helpful votes

Great Tens Machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2014

ActivLife Activbody Tens Machine Gave me immediate relief from neck and back pain.
After trying a few different positions for the pads, I found it very effective and soothing.
I could walk around and go about my day with it tucked in my pocket.
My partner has used it to relieve tennis elbow as well.

+ Small, Good battery, easy too use

- Pads start to come off if you are sweaty

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Private message

Many multiple uses - fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2014

I originally bought the ActivLife TENS machine as it was recommended to assist through the labour of my first child. I honestly cannot believe how often I have used it since then! I not only used it during this time, but have since applied numerous times from strained muscles through to headache relief.

+ It is extremely small with very long leads, which means that I can tuck it away into a trouser pocket even if the affected area is my neck or shoulders. I can therefore continue daily tasks as normal should I wish to.

relief from shingles

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2013

I wasn't sure about using a tens machine; a bout of shingles has left me with pain in my shoulder and back. I read the instructions, and with some trepidation, placed the electrodes as advised. After a few sessions I was sold! The tens machine is a gift that has enabled my recovery in record time.
Many thanks ActivLife!
Mary

+ It's small and compact, simple to use and - most important - very effective!

Life saver!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2013

I used the Sportsmed TENS after my double bunion surgery earlier this year. It was incredibly effective! I not only used it for my pain relief but also to strengthen my calf muscles whilst I was immobile. When my muscles started cramping, I used the muscle stimulation which removed the cramps completely. It was also amazing at helping me relax and relieve my stress. I highly recommend this machine to anyone. I can't praise it enough!

Can't live without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2013

I have had a sore back as long as I can remember. The pain unfortunately went down into my legs a few years ago and I found I was spending all my money on chiros. There had to be another way. I bought a tens machine from ActivLife and after 2 days I fell in love with it as i'm not in constant pain anymore. It's so tiny and fits in my pocket so I have it on all day at work and no one's any the wiser. It's the best, and I don't know how I went without it for so long. My husband uses it after his gym workouts, so it's loved by all in this household!

+ tiny, powerful and it works much better than I ever thought. Has definitely exceeded my expectations.

1 of 2 pages

Does the machine have a clip to attach it to a belt or pants in case you don't have a pocket e.g. When you are walking around at home in pj's etc?

Majorvhorses asked on Dec 04, 2016

No it doesn't

Hi would a tens machine help I fell an have major fractures to my knee been in a brace for 5 weeks now with minimum of 4 to go, I have screws inserted and scarring. Can the machine be used for the muscles on my leg and the pain or would it be too soon to use it?

Penny asked on Jun 11, 2015

Answer this

It would probably best to check with a dr or a physio or acupuncturist as if uve had surgery and pins m stuff. Good luck

Hi Penny
You can certainly use it to strengthen the muscles in your leg as well as relieve the pain in your leg. It is worth discussing this with your doctor as he/she will most likely be developing your pain management plan. Look into the SportsMed product as it is suitable for both pain relief and muscle strengthening.

Thank you for your advise Jarrod I will check with my doctor.

i get neck pain and pain down front of right leg and hip doctor says it is onset of arthritis what machine would you recomend?i am 85 years old

bill66 billandgrace@live.com.au asked on Feb 18, 2015

Answer this

Well, I do not feel competent to answer this question. I suggest you need to be advised by the sellers. They know what machines are available and better suited for your needs.
I purchased mine in Buckley Street Essendon Vic and the assistant was very helpful and knowledgable.

See all 5 questions about ActivLife Activbody Tens Machine