• 1 review
Private message

Great for kids close in age

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

It's a big pram but helps that it comes in 3 parts for lifting in and out of the boot. You get used to the weight, and then love the big carry space. I liked mine a lot and when the oldest was 4 sold it as he was a happy walker

Baby strollers can be easily controlled.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

It is easy to operate, easy to fold and carry, very practical. The basket is big, the space is very comfortable to sit, really is suitable to retreat out to go for a walk, because it bounces well, can run very well on most terrain. The handle position is simple and safe, so that moms can easily control the stroller.

Purchased at: Spectra Baby

Great to go from one to two kids

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

I bought this pram when expecting my second and it was so simple to convert from a one seater to a two seater pram. Because of its design you don’t have to worry about not fitting into aisles while shopping (as with many two seaters). I have a 4WD and haven’t struggled fitting it in the boot.

LONG PLAINS

Private message

This is a very good stroller.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

Like this baby stroller! This is a very good stroller. I like to use it when I'm out. Very easy to operate and push. It also comes with a large storage basket, which is very useful for all baby items and shopping. Can be from young children sitting to young children. Highly recommended to everyone!

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

both my babies and me love it!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

I seriously loved it so much and was recommending it to everyone I knew who was having their second child. Easy to maneuver, loved that it folded small and you could detach both seats, light enough to lift into boot. The storage basket is huge and holds all kinds of things as well a big food shop. I currently am using the bassinet attachment for my newborn, and the second seat for my toddler and they both love it.

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

So amazing that when I was done with it I gifted it to my sister and bought the new model! Lol I've owned 2 of these now they are that good. I used to walk 10kms a day with my first one. I had a large baby and heavy preschooler in it and it never spilled a beat. Highly recommend.

Verified Purchase

Practical and easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Purchased the pram from baby bunting with the bassinet attachment. Based on their advice, and the fact we were planning a second baby sometime in the next 3 years, we also purchased a second seat.

The pram itself is a very simple fold down process with only a lever either side being lifted at the same time. The weight of the pram isn’t too heavy and easy to lift into a boot. The bassinet just clips into the top of the pram, making the whole set up/let down process very quick.

The bassinet is quite large and gives baby plenty of stretch space.

Storage in the pram is huge with the basket underneath fitting plenty. There are also options to purchase additional storage if required.

The air tyres are great over all surfaces and suspension is excellent. Not too much movement or bounce for baby. The pram itself feels very strong and sturdy.

Very bulky

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

I own the baby jogger city select lux
It folds down fairly compact and you can take it right apart to fit it in small spaces which is what I have to do every time I use it
You can have it with two seats or two capsules or a seat and a capsule
So fairly versatile
It is quite heavy

Purchased at: Baby Today

Port hedland

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Best pram I’ve ever used.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

I had the city select baby jogger with 2 seats and the attachment for toddler to stand. So easy to manoeuvre and get around. I used this for 5 years and only sold it because my babies were grown up and not using it any more, but over the 5 years it got a lot of use for 4 kids and never once let me down.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

The best double pram around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

What an amazing pram this is! Super light to lift, close and manoeuvre around. Even with 2 kids in it, you can easily turn and even though it is large it doesn't feel like it. I only ever use it one way with the two seats forward facing, however I did use it with the bassinette setting when my youngest was a baby. The basket is underneath is a good size and you can do a small shop in there with no need to buy bags!! You do need a bit of boot space however that's not an issue for me. The tyres aren't air filled which is another bonus. I love this pram and recommend it to anyone who will listen. I could not live without this and my boys love it too. It also holds it's value for resale value.

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

I've had this pram for about 5 years now and have to say it really does the job well so far.

- Pros
Good basked underneath
Easy to maneuver
Different options for the seats to face. I really appreciated being able to easily face my kids towards

- Cons
Must have a bassinet to use for newborns
Accessories are a little bit expensive

Overall, a great buy.

YARRABILBA

Double select review

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2018

Found at the time of purchase that the double select was exactly what I was chasing to fit two babies in one pram. I didn't want a side by side as they are too hard to get down small isles at the supermarket etc. Is not to bad to fold up is heavy and bulky but sometimes can be a good thing if your using it everyday as you don't want it braking in two seconds of owing it. A little over priced I thought. The seat unfortunately do not last long enough for wear and tear with kids getting in and out all the time. And the basket is definitely not heavy duty and is a bit of a pain getting the nappy bag in and out of regularly. I'm not sure on how long wheels should last for by by the end of last yr the two front wheels needed replacing as the rubber had worn off them. Overall having a pram last for 3 years when used almost everyday isn't too bad. Wished I would have purchased this product as my first pram seeing we were planning to have children close together and would have saved me alot of time and money. Things I'd suggest that this product be upgraded with suspension, lighter frame and more heavy duty wheels, and basket a must.

Purchased at: Kiddie Country

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne

• 2 answers
Private message

Couldn’t live without it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

I am so happy with the quality of all my baby jogger peaks and especially love the convenience and many options with my City Select. The turning circle isn’t as great as the Baby Jogger mini GT but with my 2 young kids it was a life saver 100% recommend

good pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Pram is very easy to fold and store.
Love that it has the capsule, making it very easy to get around with a newborn.
Pram is easy to maneuver and doesn't require much space at all.
Good price and quality.
Would highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a pram.

So easy to use!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

This pram is amazing. So easy to use. Folds nice and flat. Bassinet component takes up a fair bit of room but you don't use it for long. Basket underneath holds so much in it. So easy to push around with one hand. Child can face back or front. Used it for both children.

Swan Hill

Private message

Love my BJCS. Best Money I have spent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Absolutely love my Baby Jogger City Select. So easy to use, easy to set up and easy to fold. Loved using it as a double, yes it was heavy but that’s a given with a toddler and a baby. Best money I have spent and I recommend one to all of my friends.

My favourite pram so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

This pram was much cheaper than a double pram I had a while ago and I find the quality to be quite similar! It is very easy to manoeuvre, easy to fold and carry and it’s very practical. The quality is great compared to another cheap pram I’ve owned. I recommend

Purchased at: Target Australia

Sydney

Private message

Easy to manoeuvre and light

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

It’s is very easy to maneuvre, especially considering that it’s for two kids. I find very easy to move around, up and down. It’s very easy to fold and unfold (even though I had to watch a video to learn how to unfold it). I love the seat folding. I’m very happy with the build quality.
The only thing I would ask to be considered in the design is that I’m using a Joie Gem Capsule on the higher seat and it’s very hard to apply the breaks with it. I guess with the Baby Jogger capsule it doesn’t happen but it’s a good thing to consider.
Overall, I’m very happy and my toddler likes to be in it more than the Buggabo.

Bendigo

• 1 comment
  • 9 answers

Very handy - would recommend

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Build quality is fantastic. Easy to manoeuvre around up curbs etc. Feels solid and has an amazing expandable mesh basket at the bottom, one of the largest I’ve seen. The only negative is that it is on the heavy side compared to other prams. The functionality of folding/unfolding is easy and well designed but it can be heavy to lift into the boot. I would buy this pram again though, very happy.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
Private message

Great for use with 2 kids/twins.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I got this when trying for baby number 2, as I thought it’d be handy to have a pram that could hold both kids.
As it turned out, it took a little longer than expected to have another baby, so we didn’t get much use out of this as a double pram in the end.

Pro’s:
- super large basket, and even with 2 seats on, it is extremely accessible.
- great being able to have a second seat without the pram becoming too big.
- loved the capsule option with second seat at front (we used this for awhile when our second baby did finally come along).
- both my kids seemed to find the seats pretty comfortable.
- pretty easy to steer/push as a single pram.

Con’s:
- when you have it set up with 2 seats, it’s hard to find a suitable combo where one seat can be reclined and the other upright (for the most part, they both had to be reclined, or both upright).
- it does become very heavy and harder to push/steer when set up as a double.
- with the bassinet option, I found that it tilted down slightly, so my son would end up smooshed down one end.
- you have to remove the seat and fold frame seperately.
- the hood is small and a little flimsy. Other than providing a little shade, I found it almost useless (when compared to your extendable ones that keep it nice and dark when bubs is sleeping).
- not a fan of the rubber on the handle bar. It is very grippy, but I found that quite annoying personally..

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes