Love this pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

I have the double and love it. Children can be both facing me or facing each other, which they love. And many other combos. Can take a capsule. Folds quickly And easy to snap in second seat. Good hood range, easy to put kids up and back. Used from birth. Toddler sometimes wants to walk so can have a single or double. Even a skate board for third kid or active 2nd child

Mount Cotton, Qld

Private message

Get through door with two kids.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Finally settle in a pram after finding second baby was coming along. After 4 unsuccessful prams with the first baby, I read a few reviews on this pram and found I can attach a baby seat that can pop direct into the car ( with seat base after fitting of course).
I found a double red seat and then bought maxi cosi baby seat and attachment. Even though a stabiliser bar didn't fit or stay on ( still on and safe)it allowed me to rock the baby capsule while she was in it.
I get envious looks and questions from people in the shops, street and at bab
y shows.
If you haven't got the budget to buy new, look for a good condition second hand.
Baby jogger a great choice for the multiple positions you can sit the pram seats. So if the kids get along or don't, if you need to keep eagle eye on the naughty one, you can. Facing the baby capsule towards me let's me have one on one with the new baby, while the toddler can watch the world at the front. It's great for turning, though there are some badley designed toilet rooms that can fit it in then have the full set up. if that happens go into the ambulant toilets, they are ok for parents to use.
I have t much arm strength when on uneven footpaths but I need the husband to hold it straight in those circumstances, but I always put on the wrist strap for safety and it never seems to want to tip fully.
When Nanna takes the toddler I can go out with it being a single pram with the capsule connecting to a centre connector so as it's balanced.
It says not to put anything on the handle bar but I still put my handbag on their anyway.
Must buy for increasing family, and if we have another than all I have to do is put on balance board and move the seating and it takes 3.

• 2 answers
Private message

Easy to push, Fast folding!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

I bought this pram when I had my first.. And it has been going strong now for almost 3 years! I like the variety of seating options when using both seat attachments. I also have the bassinet attachment which my little bub finds very comfortable.. Which is great for when we're out and about. The pram folds amazingly fast and also quick to assemble.

Best pram on the market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

I have been using my city select for 4 years ..during that time it has been used by all my three kids at some point..i love the fact it can be used as a single or double pram which is very handy..the kids are comfortable when sitting in it and ita easy to push. I have never had to replace anything on the pram since i have had it. The accessories for it are more on the expensive side. I have trays and these have been wortg the money. Overall i love my pram and don't have any regrets buying it

• 2 answers

Almost perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

I find this pram easy to use, not that heavy compared to other prams easy to assemble and now that I have a toddler and an infant I'm using the bassinet as well as the seat and the only problem I have is that I lose my storage space underneath.
Also, the back wheels are quite wide so I occasionally struggle getting through narrow spaces but apart from that it has been and is a great pram and reasonably priced.

Perth

• 1 question
Private message

Best double stroller ever.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Have had this since kid #1, and are now using for #3. Love it! We have 2 seats and think this is one of d best double stroller on the market. We attach a buggy board and it takes all 3 kids! Maneuvers like a dream. Huge generous basket. Don't forget to get the snack trays - they keep d kids happy and act as a bumper bar!

Cheltenham, VIC

Private message

All you need for a good price!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

I bought this pram after doing some research and I like it very much. Easy to maneuver, holds lots of stuffs in the basket, easy to fold/unfold. Also, love that the brakes are on right side of the handlebar frame which is very easy to reach. Love the quality and build when I compared with few other models.

Cons: Feels a bit large at times when I cant get through some places.

Purchased at: Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Townsville

Private message

Too expensive for the quility they give u

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

City select now I know baby jogger you have upgraded but it hasn't hit Aus yet the baby jogger delux now it's made better then the selects but I bet you that u still for got the other important things we keep wanting in this pram the fact that we have to take a seat off or move something because if there facing each other or away it's hard to have both children fully recline the only way you can fully recline is if both children are facing u if there facing each other they can kick each other basket gets stretched to easierly and again your cov ers for thee seat suck and the way you put the snack tray and belly bars on suck should have stuck to the clip on the sides for the cup holders and should make those for the bars this pram is heavy it's expensive like why doesn't it come with sunshade and the raincover you guys are so money hungry that u make us spend more on the crap quility u have made in these flimsy prams I'm just not impressed by it I'd also like to see gt wheels on this pram if like to see use take what customers say and add to your next pram u bring out it should have 3 positions for seating being that the top one sides up somehow and it should have longer handles it should have better hoods better coverage better pocket designs like the strider better positions from straps like the strider on the way it has its head rest I want to see folded seats the the versus and be able to fold the pram up with all seats on and be compact ultimate goal for you guys to come up with something better ! Overall it's okay it's just as average as the strider and the bugaboo donkey none have yet to make me need want love and not find a thing wrong with the way it was made all have faults and all need to be fixed and be made better give customers a better deal will inhence us more to buy.

• 2 questions

Lasted test of time

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Brilliant functional pram.
Easy to push and steer while being stable.
Easy to fold but really heavy and takes a lot of car boot space.
I liked the black colour but other prams have more aftermarket bits.
Is good size to fit tall child.
The bassinet was useful for newborns.

great pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

I bought this pram form second hand and it is great. easy to use and my son loves sitting in it. it is very stable as well. it is also very handful for shopping and it has big basket. The only cons is it is quite heavy, otherwise its great pram.

Brisbane

• 5 helpful votes

Perfect for busy mum

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

I really like the ease of use. It is easy to set up, not overly heavy and you can have an add on feature if you have another baby or have twins. The jogger is easy to clean and wheels around fine. You can buy little attachments to keep your baby entertained while on the go. This is my second pram as the other one was to heavy and took up too much space.

Sydney

Excellent all rounder pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

I purchased this 11 months ago just after our daughter was born. The design is well thought with many add-on options. The thing that attracted me the most for this pram was that you are able to add a second seat to it. Also it fits the baby capsule I purchased. The brake is strong, all the functions are easy to deal with. I got it from baby kingdom for roughly $900 sale price and could not be more satisfied with it. I would give it a 5 star if my wife was not worried one of the click folding buttons might be jamming, we are yet to contact warranty.

Purchased at: Baby Kingdom