Very pleased

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

The book arrived early and was well packed in a secure envelope arriving with the book in excellent condition, just what we wanted as it is going to be a present.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Book was super easy to order online. Competitive pricing. Arrived very quickly a few days after ordering, with messages sent every step of the way to update on where my delivery was. Very impressed with the service. I will use this again.

Verified Customer

Fast Shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

The prices of the books were reasonable, and it helped to have flat rate shipping. The process from ordering to delivery was really quick.

Excellent service I will use again....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Book was available, process was easy and delivery was speeding - it was a really good online experience - I would recommend and use again

Speedy delivery for a quick read

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Fantastic speedy delivery allowing my daughter to get back to her reading with minimal interruption. Cost effective also. Brilliant service

First time I have used Booktopia - couldn't be more pleased!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Recommendation of book, email contact and delivery time couldn't have been better. Arrived in good condition and packaging. Will definitely use this site again.

Books and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Booktopia is an amazing service which makes buying books easy. Great service and delivery with great communication about my order. Would highly recommend them to everyone.

Great service - quick delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

The purchase was easy to locate and ordering was quick and easy. The order was received within the advised timeframe and I was provided with constant notification of where my order was up to.

Quick and easy, great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

The book I was after was available, so with a few quick clicks it was ordered and on its way. Delivery was better than hoped considering we were away and wanted the book delivered to a different address. Very happy with the result, would definitely use Booktopia again.

Booktopia excellent service but not the PO

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

All interactions with Booktopia were timely and efficient. The LPO was the problem, had the book for 7days before I was advised. Disappointed because it was I birthday gift and I missed the day.

speedy delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Purchased a book for my grand daughters birthday. Booktopia was the best price, delivery was super fast and the packaging is definitely damage proof. I highly recommend them as your go to book store.

Easy and quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Website is easy to use, had no dramas with checkout, postage or delivery. Arrived intact and not bent (granted, it was a small book).
Would use again.

Booktopia Convert

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

First time user of Booktopia. Fantastic selection and great update on my purchase. Books were delivered within the delivery date specified.
Used other book sites but wasn’t impressed with selection and delivery.
You guys nailed it.
Thank you.

Exceeded expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Price was best and my book was in stock. Ordering was easy and delivery costs were good. Delivery was fast and my book arrived well packed and in perfect condition. couldn't ask for more.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Purchased a book for my sons birthday we are very happy with service received from booktopua
I am happy with every aspect of purchase very prompt and competitively priced as usual great result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Wonderful quick service. Well packed. Would happily order with confidence. Australia Post kept us in touch really well each day

Verified Customer

Received Book Delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

I purchaed a book as a gift for my mother, which I received so much early than expected, in GREAT condition, and absolutely great packaging too! Arrived as safe as ever.

Very fast delivery - thanks so much!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

I'm very impressed with Booktopia's service - everything was very straightforward, and I received the book in only a few days. Just excellent.

Brisbane

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Excellent Product Range And Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

I have a feeling that it's a fairly rare book these days, but it was in stock at Booktopia, and delivered very promptly.

Book Search.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

My search for a birthday present was easy to find and the delivery of the book was amazingly quick. I had left it late to search for a book but I needn't have worried about the present arriving on time.

1 of 1420 pages

I ordered the charmed book of shadows replica and its been seven days and hasnt arrived yet, does it take longer because its a bigger book? Im also located in melbourne

CamJac asked on Aug 14, 2018

Hi CamJac,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Let me look into it, could I grab your order number please?

Jessica

Do you deliver to United Kingdom?

She asked on Aug 14, 2018

Hi She,

No, sorry, we only ship to Australia and New Zealand.

Jessica

I have joined Booktopia today and ordered an eBook online. The payment was successful and I have had emailed to me an order number. I have downloaded the android app on my Samsung phone and tablet. Logging in is no problem, but no book. It is very frustrating as google play books is an immediate download. I would expect the same here. Can you help please?

Janine asked on Aug 02, 2018

Hi Janine,

Let me look into it for you, could I have your order number please?