Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I was extremely happy with the service offered online, the speed of delivery and the excellent packaging the book arrived in.

Excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

OH MY GOD! I literally can't put the book down.
ITS SO GOOD
Think the next books I'll be ready is the 50 shades serious.
Please no judge LOL

Verified Customer

Fast Delivery & Gift Wrapping

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I was surprised/impressed as I ordered a cookbook and it was delivered the next day! I did not even have to pay much for shipping. I asked for Gift Wrapping also (at extra cost) and it was wrapped lovely and exactly what I wanted. Would 100% buy from here again!

Review on Peter Robinson novel delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Service is great. Appeciate being informed on progress of delivery. Have been looking for these two books for a long time.

Awesome! So happy I found this site!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

The process was super easy and delivery was so fast! Very happy with the whole experience! Will definitely be recommending to family and friends!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I have used Booktopia on a number of occasions. The ordering process is user friendly and they kept me informed of my order's status and delivery timeframe. My order was received promptly and undamaged. I would be happy to use Booktopia in future and to recommend it to others.

Great selection of titles available

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Excellent service. My order arreived well packed in 4 days and I was kept informed the entire time and was delivered on the day as promised.

How service should be

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I placed my order on line, kept informed as to delivery status and my book arrived 2 days after placing order and it was in excellent condition very good service.

Saw it - bought it online - got it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I was posted a link to the book involved by a friend. I liked the idea, so bought the book. It duly arrived, along with email notifications, in a short time. Easy process. No holdups. No complications.

Verified Customer

Never had a response

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I ordered book supposed to be "in stock" on August 13th, since then the status in the page says it will be shipped within 1 to 2 business days. it's been more than a week already and I haven't received any tracking number or answer to the messages I have left trying to contact booktopia. service is awful...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Book arrived within several days. Stress free, fast service. Was tracked entire way through order and mailing process and best still went straight to my mail box instead of to the post office which is painful for me to collect as I work over 80km's from local post office, so for me was hassle free.

Ggood Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

The book I ordered is lovely. I am very pleased with the service, the method of payment and the delivery which was two days earlier than as was given.. I will definitely use Booktopia for further purchases of hard to find books

Simple, straighforward & HELPFUL

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

This book gives some simple and direct humorous advice on how to cope with several general types of tricky people and because everyone can be tricky at times, how to recognise and cope with our own trickiness as well. An easy read with some useful insights and tips.

good swift service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

No issues with ordering, received alerts about progress of delivery, book received within a couple of days, job done, good service!

Easy transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

The website was easy to navigate, the checkout process was quick and simple, the book arrived promptly and in perfect condition. Would definitely recommend Booktopia to anyone.

great service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

only issue is if you want to speak to customer care person and pay with them you can't you need to go back into web an pay on-line

Prompt service, but packaging unnecessarily large

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Packaging for one small thin paperback was excessive. Big enough to fit an A4 sized hardback book inside. I appreciate that my book arrived well protected in perfect condition, but other book companies I have ordered through have achieved the same with half the size packaging or less.

Very good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

I'm really satisfied with the service and keep it up for serving people. And keep selling books for people to ensure people love books than gadget

Prompt and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Very good website and service. Prices for items and postage was good. Delivery was quick and the heads up on delivery times was welcomed.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

I ordered 3 books. They were delivered promptly and were well packaged. I haven't ordered books online before but will do again.

1 of 1098 pages

Hello, when should I expect a response from an email? Been 2 days now for a request for an update, still waiting on an order (5995076) made on 5/8/17. Anything at this point would be useful, feedback, tracking number or barring both of those, a refund on a canceled order?

Warren asked on Aug 18, 2017

Hi Warren,

I'm very sorry for the delay in responding - I've responded to your email from this morning. Let me know if I can assist any further.

Jessica

Hello, I ordered a book on 6th July 17 which was immediately debited from my paypal account. Currently the status is in progress - what does that mean? It is now the 10th August 17 and there is no new update. I have attempted to contact booktopia regarding my order #5880900 via both the website message system and phone. My messages have gone unanswered and the wait time on the phone appears to be extremely long no matter what time of day I call. Any update would be greatly appreciated, if unable to supply this book please contact me in order to arrange refund asap! Regards, Adele

adele maureen asked on Aug 10, 2017

Answer this

Sorry i cant help Adele i dont work at booktopia i am just a costomer like you .hope problem is resolved soon .regards Frances

Hi Adele,

I can see that you've since spoken with my colleague Kelly. Please be sure to get in touch if we can assist any further.

Jessica

Hi Booktopia, I am very upset!!! I ordered a book over a month ago that was supposedly in stock when I ordered it for my current uni subject. After ordering (and immediately taking my money!!), when checking online why my book has not turned up I found out it was in fact out of stock and due in on 3rd July. I have now sent 2 messages to booktopia through your website yet have had no reply and the book was still showing as not in stock weeks later!! I only have a few weeks left of my subject and 3 assignments due in without my textbook. I have also tried phoning several times and there is no option to leave a message (lines too busy apparently - what a joke!!!). This is disgusting service and robbery that you have already taken my money as I can't afford to purchase my textbook elsewhere and am possibly facing failing my subject due to not having my book. Please reply to me ASAP Booktopia before I take action elsewhere. My order number is# 5851846.

Tiffany S asked on Jul 31, 2017

Hi Tiffany,

I'm very sorry for the delay with this order, we were unfortunately having some supply-chain issues which had affected your order. I can see that the book has since been shipped and delivered.

Please let me know if I can assist any further.