Product delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

I ordered a box of books, both hardcover and soft cover. Lots of lovely bubble wrap and an excellent box, BUT, unfortunately one of the soft cover books had slipped off to one end of the pile and was scrunched up like a rolled up newspaper at one end of the box! I’m sure it wasn’t packed like it looked: It looked like it was rolled up and squeezed into the end to prop up the bigger hardcover books! Because the book cover was bent, I decided I could not give it as a gift, but then decided to put the book under some other heavy books, to see if I can unbend it before Christmas! haha! But I can see someone tried to pack them well.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Thank you for you amazing service - book arrived two days after ordering. WOW! I have always enjoyed dealing with Booktopia.

Brisbane

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Always love browsing the best sellers on their emails. Very quick service and competitive pricing. Book arrived in perfect condition. Will be using Booktopia again.

Excellent Service A++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Easy to use website, excellent service, prompt delivery, book arrived in excellent condition (well packaged)
Never had any issues with Booktopia, great company.

Bald Hills, Queensland

Verified Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Reasonable pricing was cheaper then bookstores. Fast and cheap delivery. Was so surprised to get my books within 5 days.

Easy to order - received the following day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Excellent, i'll not go anywhere else - this is my first purchase and there will certainly be more. Beats going to a shopping centre and wondering why people in the stores have no knowledge of the alphabet

Great service, great quality, great price, just bloody great all round

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Book arrived very quick in perfect condition
Best online service ever.

Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Awesome service and easy to order online my daughter will enjoy these books and will keep her entertained for a little bit

Booktopia was great to deal with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

The book arrived very quickly and was in perfect condition. We would use Booktopia again - it was such an easy way to shop.

Verified Customer

On my desk in a day!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

I purchased two books for my own professional development that were recommended at a principal meeting. I was impressed with the next day delivery and how I could track my purchase. The books were so useful and I have used some of the information already with the staff at my school.

Brilliant Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Extremely happy with the fast delivery service and the excellent service I received. I would recommend Booktopia to all my friends and family

Fantastic...brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Thank you for sending my book so promptly. I couldn’t believe how quickly it arrived. Thank you. I will definitely be buying from you again.

Top marks!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Great service. Book arrived in great condition and in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Booktopia as a book supplier

Glad I found you.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

My multiple purchases now came about by sheer accident but I've been so pleased with the promptness and service you have delivered. Will be my provider of future books.

Booktopia service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

The book arrived in perfect condition in good time. Booktopia service has been so reliable for many years, we will continue to do business in the future.

Bundall, Gold Coast

Top Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Am impressed with prompt service and delivery. Am currently making a list of Christmas gifts and will be placing an order very soon.

Seamless way to order

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

I ordered a cookery book and it was delivered very promptly in Australia within a few days. Fabulous experience. I will use Booktopia again

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

This is the first time I used Booktopia & was very impressed with the choice of books & how speedy the service was. I ordered my book on the Sunday & it arrived at my door on the Wednesday.
I will definitely order again from Booktopia & would recommend them to family & friends.

Website, delivery and condition of items was 10/10

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Items came quickly. Delivered in perfect condition. And your website was easy to navigate around explaining my purchases in detail so it made easy to purchase. And the price of my items I could find them cheaper anywhere else.

Excellent Service and Price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Have been to Booktopia, before, always enjoy the quick service and speed of delivery, especially like the tracking facility which lets me know approx when item will get to me. Really nice touch, shows the quality of the business, when they go the extra mile for there product. Highly recommend Booktopia, would by books from them anytime.

1 of 1187 pages

Hi Booktopia, I placed an order for textbooks on the 5/11, everything said it was in stock in the warehouse and would be shipping in 1-2 business days. It has been 5 days and still no shipping confirmation. I was on hold for ages on the phone to customer service and could never get through so I resorted to chat where whoever I spoke to said this would be shipped today with express shipping. I still have no tracking information and the status of my order has not changed. No one has replied to any of my messages either. As someone who works in customer service for an online retailer, I am absolutely appalled at the customer service I have received! If I do not get this order by Tuesday (12/11) I want a full refund and I will order somewhere else. I need these textbooks for uni. If they said they weren't in stock I never would have ordered them. Can someone please contact me! Thanks.

Eden asked on Nov 10, 2017

Hi Eden,

I'm sorry to hear about this! I'd like to look into it further, could I have your order number please?

Hi,

Order number 6383895. I just need to make sure this is cancelled please, I spoke to someone on facebook today but have not receive a cancellation email

Hi Booktopia, I placed an order on the 29/10 and it has still not been shipped. I need this textbook ASAP. I have attempted to contact via the website and cannot get through on the phone. I’m at the point where I would like to cancel the order, as the customer service has been non-existent. Can someone please contact me here ASAP. Thanks

Holly M asked on Nov 06, 2017

Hi Holly,

I'm really sorry for the trouble you've had getting through to us. Let me look into the order and see what's going on, could I have your order number please?

Jessica

Please help - need assistance with a return. Order number 6282529. Waited over an hour on hold, very poor customer service Booktopia. Thanks May

May asked on Nov 06, 2017

Hi May,

I'm really sorry for the wait on the phone, we have been experiencing higher than normal cal volumes.

It looks like you managed to get through to our Live Chat team. Please let me know if we can assist any further.