Fast and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Item arrived well packed and in perfect condition within 4 days of placing the order. Hard to beat that! :-)

If at first you don't succeed, try another supplier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Ordered Top Stocks 2019 from another supplier back in October, they failed to deliver after two attempts to track my order and sent me a refund. Re-ordered with Booktopia and everything worked like clockwork. I've been buying this book annually since 2000 as I value the author's approach.

Bodalla

• 4 comments
  • 1 question
Private message

Great customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

This is the first time I've used Booktopia and I am impressed not only by the low cost of the book but by the quickness of delivery. Will definitely make this my "go to" site for book purchases!

So easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Easy to order, very fast processing and shipping, excellent packaging, if anything a bit hard to open. Will continue to buy from them.

Bungendore

Private message

Wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Books arrived in such a quick time,loved using your site, such a beautiful selection. Will definitely use you again. Loved the extra care taken with the packaging.

Verified Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

I am so happy with the service. I placed my order on Thursday and received it on Friday. Thank you.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

Notified that my book was sold but but expected resupply in about 10 days. However, Booktopia then notified me that my book would arrive in only 4 days time. It die and I was very happy!

Perfect gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

The book arrived in a couple of days in very good condition. Loved the gift wrapping service! Worth every cent. I will look here first the next time I want to purchase a book.

Outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

One hundred percent efficient. Notifications from time of placing the order, that order had gone to distribution through to order has been dispatched were all appreciated. Outstanding service.

Fast delivery, best price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I found the book I wanted on this website and got it delivered within days. Paid 15$ less than what dymocks asked for. Great!

Very Good product, Fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I ordered a book for a Christmas present. The product was not only fantastic but it was packaged well to ensure it arrived safely. I was very impressed and will definitely be ordering again from Booktopia.

Perfect book!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Ordering was easy and delivery was super quick, updates on time.......Iam happy with this store and would recommend to my friends

Happy customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Arrived the following day - with minimum yet strong packaging (no plastic) - very happy with efficient and prompt service.

love my books

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

my book arrived safe and sound and on time thank you. the book was well packaged and unharmed. great service thanks

So quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

This order arrived in ONE DAY. Can’t ask for better than that. And was exactly as described and perfect condition.

Always a reliable provider

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Always so easy to order from Booktopia. Notification re expected time of delivery.
Reliable and packaging secure, using mainly Australia Post.

Verified Customer

Great service and best prices on the web

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Booktopia not only deliver best prices, but also great customer service.
I had to change my postal address after the order was placed, and sent a supplementary email to request the change. I had a response within an hour confirming that this was not a problem - on a Sunday!
Love these guys!!
Prompt delivery and the packaging was first class.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I have purchased two books through Booktopia and both of the books have arrived on time and in perfect condition.

Service with a smile

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

My purchase of a signed copy of Annabel Crabb's book Special Guest looked like being a disappointment when an unsigned copy arrived in the mail, but a call to a delightful young lady Alison at Booktopia resulted in a signed copy arriving just three days later. Great book - grate price - great service. Thanks

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Order was processed in a timely manner. I was sent emails telling me the stage my order was at. Excellent service.

1 of 1489 pages

I'm using the booktopia e-reader. How can you quickly turn pages so that you can go further in the book? Wilko

Wilko asked on Nov 30, 2018

Hi Wilcox

I bought a physical book, have not used their ereader. You might need to ask for customer support or ask google

Hi Wilko,

Tap the screen once to bring the menu up. There's a slider at the bottom, with a circle on the page number you're on. Tap and hold the circle and drag it along the slider until you find the page you're after, then let go.

Hope this helps, let me know if there's anything else I can assist with.

Jessica

I have been reading a book I purchased, on my iPhone. Is it possible to continue reading this on my MacBook Pro?

Ridgi asked on Nov 21, 2018

Hi Ridgi,

You can definitely keep reading on your MacBook, but you'll need to install the Adobe Digital Editions program. You can find some instructions here: https://www.booktopia.com.au/helpCentre.ep?p=eBooks&o=reader-app#

Jessica

Hi, I purchased a book from this site as a gift. Unfortunately it was ripped and damaged on the spine when I opened the bag. I emailed you about what to do and have heard no response. Could someone please advise next steps. Thank you Best, Evie

evangeline phillips asked on Nov 17, 2018

Hi Evie,

Sorry to hear you haven't heard back from us yet. Let me fix this up for you, could I have your order number?

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for your response, my order number was 8092988. I can provide photos if necessary. Thank you

Hi Evie,

Thanks for that, my colleague Sam has sorted out a replacement for you and we'll be checking this copy before it's sent to ensure it doesn't have the same problem. We'll send you an email with the tracking details once it's on the way.