Use To Be Good but now Bad

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

I use to buy from booktopia all the time but lately my manga's take forever to get shipped and then they come damaged too

Verified Customer

Packaging for picture books needs to be more sturdy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Hi There, I love ordering from your store but I think the packaging for soft cover picture books needs to be more sturdy. I have had a few books arrive with damaged covers. I am happy to pay more for delivery if that helps. If the more expensive delivery already covers this please let us know at time of order.
Cheers,
Megan

Verified Customer

Must have for any Potterhead.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

This book is a must-have for any Potterhead. The price of the book is well worth it for both the size and contents. And whilst it arrived past the expected date, the shipping for such a large book was well worth it.

Grandma’s Delight!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Very happy with easy to navigate site, ease of purchase, and prompt efficient service. The books were delivered in perfect condition and as good as they looked on screen.

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

excellent tracking service. Timely delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

I was being kept in the loop all the way. It arrived early. Came with good packaging. Will use them again.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Recently ordered a calendar from Booktopia. I received it within a few days and in mint condition. Will use Booktopia again.

Verified Customer

Always satisfied with the service provided

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

My books arrived quickly and in perfect condition, the packaging was excellent and the book exactly want I ordered. I have always been pleased with the service Booktopia provide. Thanks

I am a happy Chappy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Very happy with all service. I would certainly get any of my books I require from you again thankyou. Well packaged.

Great Survice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Will order again in a heartbeat
Really good service, great price,
Arrived earlier then expected
Definitely the place to go

Why I chose booktopia.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Your web site was clear and easy to navigate.You are an Australian company so delivery was prompt and I was continually kept up to date with the progress of my order, I also really like flat rate for shipping, no matter how many book you order .
Your prices are a bit higher (for the book I was after) but once you factor in shipping from over- seas price + the book price they work out the relatively the same.
Thanks.

Wow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

I looked for this book in a variety of bookshops and was unable to get it. I even attended the local library and was told it was not available in that or any of the 7 libraries attached to it. Found it at Booktopia for a very reasonable price on a Thursday afternoon and was reading it by Monday afternoon. Excellent service and communication.

Good Option

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

My daughter contacted me with a gift idea for her birthday. To purchase a book through Booktopia. I placed the order and all was good, then I received an email apologising that the book was out of stock and wouldn't be available until the 24/25 January, one day later (without any explanation) I was informed the book was on its way (surely an administrative mix up somewhere). The book did arrive on time for the birthday but the process was a little scary.

Perfect, booktopia is amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Didn't take long to arrive, easy to order. Great read. I'll defiantly order from booktopia again, recommended booktopia to family and friends

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Informed by Postal Service that the book had been collected when in fact it was delivered. This caused problems.
Not feeling he fault of Booktopia.

Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

More than happy with service and delivery. That is all that has to be said, and hope that it satisfies

GREAT SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Great range of hard to get titles at reasonable prices as decent bookshops thin on the ground now in Australia. Fast efficient service and no hiccups. Efficient notified delivery. CM

Perfect way to shop for books!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Found what I needed on the easy to negotiate website, ordered it and it was posted to me the next day in a strong cardboard envelope that protected the paperback book perfectly.

Wonderful place to shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

I could not buy the books I needed for school locally, found booktopia and got everything I needed in one place. Am more than impressed with the speed of delivery. Thank you for the amazing service.

Townsville

• 1 question
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Great customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

I had to call them about a couple of enquiries regarding bonus points from Qantas Frequent Flyer. The staff were really helpful and friendly.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Great range of books which are not always in the local bookstore, they also send good book suggestions and the service is very efficient and the books arrive quickly in perfect condition.

1 of 1257 pages

Can I read Booktopia ebooks on a Kindle?

margo asked on Jan 07, 2018

Answer this

Not easily there are web pages that tell
You how to do it easily enough but the kindle is locked to the amazon books so by doing a bit of research you should be able to do it

Hi Margo,

As EvilBigSteve said, Kindle is an Amazon product and so our eBooks don't support this device. You can read our eBooks on an iOS or Android smartphone or tablet, a PC or Mac and most other eReaders such as Sony or Kobo eReaders.

We have some instructions on how to download to each of these devices in our Help Centre here: https://www.booktopia.com.au/helpCentre.ep?p=eBooks&o=reader-app#

Jessica

I have opened my booktopia ebook with the booktopia reader in my iPad. But I also want to open it on ,y laptop with digital editions. It won't let me. It says the licence has been fulfilled by another user. Any suggestions?

margo asked on Jan 03, 2018

Hi Margo,

If you downloaded the eBook to your iPad first then the Booktopia Reader would have automatically authorised it to your Booktopia account. It sounds like Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) is authorised to a different account. To fix this up you will first need to deauthorise your computer

1. Open Adobe Digital Editions.
2. Click on Help, then on Erase Authorisation.
3. A window will appear asking if you want to deauthorise your computer. You may need to type in the ID and password associated with the account, then confirm that you want to deauthorise your device by clicking on Erase Authorisation.

And then you will need to reauthorise your computer

1. Click on Help, then on Authorise Computer.
2. Choose Booktopia from the drop down menu as the eBook Vendor
3. Enter the email address and password for your Booktopia account, then click on Authorise.

Once you have done this, download a brand new copy of the eBook from your Booktopia account and open in ADE. If you have any further issues please let me know and I’ll further investigate this for you.

Jessica

I ordered a book and when it arrived the package did not contain anything. I refused delivery (because it was only a piece of cardboard) and then sent a message to booktopia via ebay to let them know the item is being returned. Australia post tracking confirmed the item was returned to Lidcome 13th December but nobody at Booktopia will return my email via the Ebay site. Ebay refuse to help me and said that I should of accepted delivery? Who would accept delivery of a piece of cardboard and how would I prove nothing was inside the package? Clearly from the tracking information you can see the item was returned to Lidcombe but I can't seem to get anyone to send the book or refund my money. Help!

Heather asked on Dec 16, 2017

Hi Heather,

Let me look into it for you, could I have the order number please?