Happy customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I was happy with the price and prompt delivery. I would use Booktopia again and I have also recommended you to a friend.

• 2 answers
Private message

Interactive Beginning Chinese + many more

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

My experience with Booktopia has been fantastic.
I appreciate the convenience of being able to order books from my desk and have them promptly delivered.
Books are well packed, protecting them in transit.
Delivery is fast for books in stock and for books that have to ordered from overseas I am always kept updated.

Fantastic Mediterranean Diet Book

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

This book was all I expected it to be. Buying through Booktopia was a really pisitivec experience. From ordering to delivery less than a week later
It was super easy. PayPal was how I paid and how easy was that!

Good Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Easy transaction , fast delivery and well priced books. The communication was excellent , I will certainly buy my books through Booktopia again.

Easy, straight forward transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Nothing much to so except I ordered and they delivered what they said. Not enough companies can say the same! Thanks Booktopia!

Excellent Service - appreciated emails with delivery update and price exceptionally good.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Prompt delivery on educational material - extremely happy. I will certainly be using this method of buying again with Booktopia as I have interstate family and this is an extremely efficient and economical way of gift buying.

Wow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I found your web site on the Saturday and ordered my books. At my door by Friday. Outstanding service. Books turned up in perfect condition. Thanks.

Sequel to Me before You.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Can't wait to start reading another book by Jojo Moyes and have so enjoyed those I've read before. Book arrived intact and robustly packaged and was left according to instructions.

Encylopedia of Sharks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Ordered, delivered quickly and without fuss as per usual from this firm had plenty of orders from Booktopia and never had any complaints

Longest Shipping Ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I bought two books, and it's like eternity to get them shipped. OMG! I'll never buy anything from Booktopia again any more!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Searched, ordered, paid for and delivered inside of a week. The cost of the book was comparable, and the delivery service followed my instructions. Excellent service. I would use Booktopia again.

Verified Customer

Best online book service ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Each time I order from Booktopia, my books arrive as fast as possible. Compared to other online stores, I find Booktopia to have the best customer service. My questions are answered quickly and the customer service is the best I've had.
My books arrived in safe and secure packaging and in a very convenient bulk as I've ordered more that one at a time.

service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

very fast delivery and I am very happy with my book. would buy from you again. very happy with your service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I ordered through Booktopia as I have 2 under 2 and find it hard to browse at the shops for presents. Really easy to browse, all from the comfort of home. I would have given a 5 star rating, but even after contacting you about an accidental wrong address, and being assured it got fixed, it still went to the wrong address

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I was extremely happy with the service offered online, the speed of delivery and the excellent packaging the book arrived in.

Excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

OH MY GOD! I literally can't put the book down.
ITS SO GOOD
Think the next books I'll be ready is the 50 shades serious.
Please no judge LOL

Fast Delivery & Gift Wrapping

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I was surprised/impressed as I ordered a cookbook and it was delivered the next day! I did not even have to pay much for shipping. I asked for Gift Wrapping also (at extra cost) and it was wrapped lovely and exactly what I wanted. Would 100% buy from here again!

Review on Peter Robinson novel delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Service is great. Appeciate being informed on progress of delivery. Have been looking for these two books for a long time.

Awesome! So happy I found this site!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

The process was super easy and delivery was so fast! Very happy with the whole experience! Will definitely be recommending to family and friends!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I have used Booktopia on a number of occasions. The ordering process is user friendly and they kept me informed of my order's status and delivery timeframe. My order was received promptly and undamaged. I would be happy to use Booktopia in future and to recommend it to others.

1 of 1099 pages

I made an order (#6066033) earlier today (Tuesday) and called you guys several times a couple of hours later to cancel but no one picked up the phone. I then emailed you @ info to cancel the order, surprisingly this evening i received a message the item has been shipped. Can you guys issue my refund please? I do not want your shipment. And please make it easy for clients to contact you and cancel items online if they dont need it. Thank you

Grace asked on Aug 23, 2017

Hello, when should I expect a response from an email? Been 2 days now for a request for an update, still waiting on an order (5995076) made on 5/8/17. Anything at this point would be useful, feedback, tracking number or barring both of those, a refund on a canceled order?

Warren asked on Aug 18, 2017

Answer this

Hi Warren,

I'm very sorry for the delay in responding - I've responded to your email from this morning. Let me know if I can assist any further.

Kind regards,
Jessica

Hello, I ordered a book on 6th July 17 which was immediately debited from my paypal account. Currently the status is in progress - what does that mean? It is now the 10th August 17 and there is no new update. I have attempted to contact booktopia regarding my order #5880900 via both the website message system and phone. My messages have gone unanswered and the wait time on the phone appears to be extremely long no matter what time of day I call. Any update would be greatly appreciated, if unable to supply this book please contact me in order to arrange refund asap! Regards, Adele

adele maureen asked on Aug 10, 2017

Answer this

Sorry i cant help Adele i dont work at booktopia i am just a costomer like you .hope problem is resolved soon .regards Frances

Hi Adele,

I can see that you've since spoken with my colleague Kelly. Please be sure to get in touch if we can assist any further.

Kind regards,