Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Excellent turn arount from order (easy) to delivery and condition. Could not ask for a better purchase
or delivery. Very happy

Fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Fair price of product and bought during free delivery period. Very satisfied, would buy from Booktopia again in the future.

My 2018 Calendar

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

My calendar arrived very promptly and in excellent condition, the postman left it right at the front door. The calendar has pictures of New York. Very happy with purchase.

(Unfortunately I cannot load the invoice copy as proof, but order confirmation was 6763735)

Quick and pristine condtion

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

First time with booktopia. Super quick (3-4 days) on standard postage option, and packaging was great- the book was in really perfect condition.

right on the money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

prompt and efficient service, very competitive price, book is factual and extremely helpful for someone who is interested in sailing this type of dinghy.

Great ordering experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Great selection of books, easy check-out and quick delivery. Item received well packaged and in great condition.
Would be great in the future if there was a preview of some books, particularly recipe books, to see what recipes they have (i.e. the contents page).

Wanted the books quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Was cheaper than Amazon and certainly cheaper.
Everything delivered prior to expectation and as described on site.
Happy as Larry

Prompt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Very efficient, excellent service. Instructions followed correctly and I was happy with the book and the service overall. I would use this company again

Great titles, great communication, great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

I recently purchased two titles from Booktopia on-line. Finding what I wanted was easy, ordering was easy and the books arrived sooner than expected. During the order's transit, I was kept regularly informed as to where it was, when it would arrive etc. The books were packed securely in a tough bag and arrived undamaged. I would order again from Booktopia.

Excellent company to deal with will have no hesitation to do business again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Excellent Service in all ways. I will have no hesitation to do business with this company again in the future.

Fast and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Impressed by the quick and prompt service !! Full tracking of parcels from Order through to delivery
Would happily recommend to anyone

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Every step in ordering my books was easy. Delivery was on time too. I will definitely order again in the future.

What a treat.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

The book arrived promptly after order. The service given by Booktopia was excellent and I would recommend your company to my friends.

Great Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

My order was processed with optimum efficiency. The book was as listed. A pleasant online shopping experience. I'll use Booktopia again without hesitation.

Verified Customer

Good service and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Good service and fast delivery. My purchase arrived in one piece and within the days specified. Really appreciated the notifications received, advising you when the item is shipped and when it it about to be delivered to your destination. Very happy.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

I have ordered from booktopia twice now and both times been very efficient, price is very competitive and website easy to use

Quick service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Love using an Australian company for my online book purchases. Processing my order is easy, deliveries always prompt. Never had a problem. You get a free bookmark, and they often do great deals and free postage! Always feel confident when ordering with Booktopia.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Very much appreciated efficiency of your service, including email updates re progress of my order. My books, which were extremely well packaged, arrived sooner than expected. Terrific service.

Order still not shown up

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Order has still
Not shown up and it’s been over a. Week . Delivery to nz and it appears the shipping notification has stopped

Very happy with service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Excellent service and fast delivery. Received book in perfect condition. Would not hesitate to purchase again. Price was comparable with other websites.

1 of 1256 pages

Can I read Booktopia ebooks on a Kindle?

margo asked on Jan 07, 2018

Answer this

Not easily there are web pages that tell
You how to do it easily enough but the kindle is locked to the amazon books so by doing a bit of research you should be able to do it

Hi Margo,

As EvilBigSteve said, Kindle is an Amazon product and so our eBooks don't support this device. You can read our eBooks on an iOS or Android smartphone or tablet, a PC or Mac and most other eReaders such as Sony or Kobo eReaders.

We have some instructions on how to download to each of these devices in our Help Centre here: https://www.booktopia.com.au/helpCentre.ep?p=eBooks&o=reader-app#

Jessica

I have opened my booktopia ebook with the booktopia reader in my iPad. But I also want to open it on ,y laptop with digital editions. It won't let me. It says the licence has been fulfilled by another user. Any suggestions?

margo asked on Jan 03, 2018

Hi Margo,

If you downloaded the eBook to your iPad first then the Booktopia Reader would have automatically authorised it to your Booktopia account. It sounds like Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) is authorised to a different account. To fix this up you will first need to deauthorise your computer

1. Open Adobe Digital Editions.
2. Click on Help, then on Erase Authorisation.
3. A window will appear asking if you want to deauthorise your computer. You may need to type in the ID and password associated with the account, then confirm that you want to deauthorise your device by clicking on Erase Authorisation.

And then you will need to reauthorise your computer

1. Click on Help, then on Authorise Computer.
2. Choose Booktopia from the drop down menu as the eBook Vendor
3. Enter the email address and password for your Booktopia account, then click on Authorise.

Once you have done this, download a brand new copy of the eBook from your Booktopia account and open in ADE. If you have any further issues please let me know and I’ll further investigate this for you.

Jessica

I ordered a book and when it arrived the package did not contain anything. I refused delivery (because it was only a piece of cardboard) and then sent a message to booktopia via ebay to let them know the item is being returned. Australia post tracking confirmed the item was returned to Lidcome 13th December but nobody at Booktopia will return my email via the Ebay site. Ebay refuse to help me and said that I should of accepted delivery? Who would accept delivery of a piece of cardboard and how would I prove nothing was inside the package? Clearly from the tracking information you can see the item was returned to Lidcombe but I can't seem to get anyone to send the book or refund my money. Help!

Heather asked on Dec 16, 2017

Hi Heather,

Let me look into it for you, could I have the order number please?