Verified Purchase Car: Toyota Camry

Cheap but not nasty

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Bought a set of these for my Camry, they have been absolutely great tires, they stick to the road and don't slide around. I have been very impressed with them coming from a set of Firestone tires as to how much traction i get on the road. I would recommend these as the price to performance ratio is high

Car: 2000 Honda HRV

Never regretted buying it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

First impression is its smoothness and comfortable ride of my car. Very quiet even on high speed driving. Tried to test its grip on the roundabout during rain - it held reasonably. Expect more mileage with its square shoulder and deep tread. Sidewall design looks sporty. Never regretted choosing these tyres. Buy 4 pay for 3 offer was an added bonus.

• 3 comments
  • 22 helpful votes

Car: 2012 Toyota Aurion AT-X GSV50R

4 newly fitted tyres.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

I had 4 new tyres installed yesterday. Bought on special 4 tyres for the price of 3 at Bridgestone, Nundah, Qld store.
Aaron, the store manager and the rest of the staff were excellent to deal with.
I had requested couple of quotes emailed to me and I went into the store. Aaron convinced me on these tyres.
It's early, hence my 3 stars, but my first impression was not as quiet & smooth as the previous Michelins when they were new.
I will keep you posted as they get some mileage on them.

Comments

A follow up as promised. 5 Stars - for now. The tyre shop initially pumped air at 40psi which I think is very high, makes the ride rough and noisy. I followed Toyota's recommendation and lowered th... read more »

Hamersley Western Australia 6022

• 3 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Car: Mazda 3 Sport Hatchback

The Smooth Performer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

The tyres give a quiet comfortable ride. Have always found Bridgestone tyres to be very durable. They were fitted to our Mazda 3. 2005 Sport Hatchback. Would recommend them to any prospective buyer. They look stylish and suit the car well with accurate speedo reading. Purchased four tyres so were able to get them at a reasonable price.

Dandenong South

Car: Toyota Kluger 2018

Good durable tries

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Purchased these tires in 2017, in the beginning they were great but as I started racking up the mileage so went the performance. The noise level increase soon after as well. They're great for dry weather driving and cornering, but in 2018 we got some very undisireable weather. The tires were no good in the snow which eventually turned to ice. After I finally made it home, I knew I was finished with this brand!! The Michelin's were much better and quieter! So needless to say I will NOT be returning to this brand! Oh and there were times when I would find myself turning up the radio to hear over the road noise!

Purchased at: Bridgestone Tyres

brisbane

• 4 helpful votes

Car: Honda city

my last set were long lasting, current set are doing well

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

These tyres came with my Honda city and my original set lasted seven years (80,000km). This included long distance drives and extremes of heat (to north Queensland and back multiple times) so I was happy with that. The current tyres were replaced by Honda as well, and have been doing fine for the past year.

Purchased at: Honda Dealers

Car: Lexus ES300

Good Value for Money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Good value for money and recommended for the car I drive.
Long lasting, they grip well and they are quiet. These are the reasons I bought them. These tyres are also good in the wet and dry.
Performance wise they are excellent and I am confident driving with these tyres on my vehicle.

• 1 review

Verified Purchase Car: 2015 Mazda Sedan

Unbelievably quiet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

Quietest tyres I’ve ever had. No aqua planing when driving through water puddles on the road either. The unique tread pattern indicates there’s something special about these tyres. Nothing negative whatsoever. Ask for the buy 3 get the 4th for $10 deal. Even if it’s not on I have found they honour it.

adelaide

• 1 question

Car: Lexus GS300

Fantastic quiet tyre

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Great tyre - without doubt the most comfortable and quiet tyre I have had on the car - Lexus GS. Would recommend these to anyone. The bridgestone four for three deal made these an absolute bargain and their guarantee of 50000 kilometres of wear made the choice even better. Just make sure you find a competent bridgestone installer.

Car: 2012 Ford Mondeo Ecoboost

Amazing tyre life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Traded ford recently tyres had done 73000km with at least another 10 left.Bought them on advice from Bridgstone quietest, best riding tyres i had on the ford in150000k. Hope they will be eventually be available when my new car needs 215/45R17.As they got older they did seem to get a little noisier but performance was still excellent.
A

Car: Toyota Corolla 2013

Very happy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

I bought these three months ago for a Toyota Corolla. They’re quieter than the Yokohama’s it came with and of course much better ride and steering than the worn out old ones. Pretty happy so far with in wet and dry conditions. They are also reasonably durable on gravel, though we haven’t driven much on that type of surface. Ours were $450 with balance and alignment in a 4 for the price of 3 offer.

Glen Waverley

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

Car: toyota camry

Perfect for wet or dry conditions

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

I bought these from Bridgestone select outlet in Glen Waverley.
Lucky enough to get a buy 3 get 1 free deal. Paid $375 for 4 tires replaced with alignment and balancing.

I got them for my Toyota Camry, 2005 model.
The best part of the tires is the control and grip on the roads. even during the rainy seasons with wet roads, the tires worked very effectively and never let the car to skid.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Darwin

• 3 helpful votes

Perfect for Small Cars!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Bought a piece of brand new 2017 date (175/65/R14) in Feb 2018 for my wife's Sirion as I received the other piece for free (2016 date tyre), courtesy of a friend who has sold off her car. Been through the wet as well as completely dry seasons and handles really good in the wet for its size. The groove pattern is amazing for this size of tyre. The compound feels soft so the pair probably need changing pretty soon if driven hard but you can immediately feel the difference in terms of NVH compared to the GT tyre we had on the front axle of the car before.

It was moderately priced at $129 per piece plus some fees for installation of the other tyre to match the front pair.

St Mary's

• 2 helpful votes

Car: 2014 Toyota Corolla

Brilliant tyres

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

I had these on my car before and needed to change them. I have stuck to the same tyre due to how great they feel on long drives but also city driving. They are just as great in wet weather as they are in dry. I feel safe in wet weather especially because of how well they grip the road. I do a lot of driving and I have never worried about my tyres or my safety on the road. I'll definitely stick to the Turanza as long as it's available

Perth

• 2 comments
  • 24 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Car: Toyota Aurion

Excellent tyres

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

Got four tyres for the price of three during Bridgestone’s April promotion. As as I drove out of the shop the difference in grip was very noticeable. Gone was the understeer of the previous Toyo tyres and they’re also much quieter. I was impressed with Bridgestone’s service and follow up care. It has yet to rain since I purchased them so I can’t comment on their handling in the wet, but from the general feel of them, it should be great.

Edit: Since it has now rained in Perth, I can report that the handling in the wet is also very good.

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 20 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Car: 2012 Camry Hybrid

Excellent tyres!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

I bought four tyres from the Bridgestone with promotion of buy 3 tyre get 4th tyres in $10. The tyres is excellent on the road with wet/dry condition . Now I have more confident to drive safe on the road.

The Bridgestone is also providing the free tyre check service every 3 months. I am happy with the customer service.

• 1 review

Car: 2002 Honda Civic 5 door Hatch

Very impressive tyre...195/60 15

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

These tyres were on a 2002 Honda Civic Hatch I purchased recently and I am very impressed with them.
Ride comfort is superb, wet handling is fantastic and they are a very quiet tyre.
Since purchasing the car it has been driven on the highway and some pretty unforgiving back roads in the dry and pouring rain and performed well.
Will have to see how they wear as time goes on.
Would recommend these tyres to anyone looking for a good all round tyre.
Will definitely purchase these again.

• 5 comments
  • 1 question
  • 3 answers
  • 10 helpful votes

Car: 2001 Subaru Outback

Great tyres very quiet

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

I bought this at a $10 for the fourth tyre deal.
Paid $466 for 4 tyres for 215/60 R16 plus alignment.
Tyres are really quiet and improved the ride of the care immediately.
I don't drive the car hard so I can't really tell how good is the handling is, however, it feels quite secure in the wet compared with the previous tyres.
The funny sound of the previous cheap tyres were gone.The car is used mainly for highway driving and safety is important for me.

Purchased at: Bridgestone Tyres

Car: 2008 Toyota Corolla Conquest

Very impressed and great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Got them today at my local bridgestone select, for the buy 3 get 1 free deal for $507. Was actually gonna get 2 supercat tyres (they are the bridgestone basic tyres), but because they pointed that my 3rd tyre is cracked too, I thought, i might as well make sure of the deal and get better tyres for just $20 extra for each tyre.

Drove out of the auto centre, and instantly felt the difference in grip and comfort. Granted, my old tyres may be worn, and that's one of the reasons the tyres felt so good, but they are by far the quietest tyres I have ever driven, and the handling is so incredibly smooth. I couldnt remember driving other tyres that have such outstanding grip. Going through corners are fine too. Will have to test them under wet conditions and see if it lives up to my expectations, as a good wet grip is very important to me. Will update the review once I find out.

Nollamara, WA

Car: VW Jetta TDi 2006

very impressed - great tryes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2018

changed from Conti CC5's to Bridgestone Turanza and very glad I did.
The current deal of 4 for 3 is excellent value and the tryes are all they are cracked up to be.
Durability will be the biggy and only time will tell, but so far I'm impressed.
Improved handling cornering and economy.
Recommended

1 of 3 pages

I have a 2011 Mazda 6 hatch. The tyre sizes currently on my car are 225 45 R18 91W. Do Bridgestone make this size in the Serenity Plus EL64? If not, what other similar size will be suitable for my car? Also what is the RRP in Melbourne Victoria for a set of four tyres? Marino

Marino asked on Aug 30, 2018

turanza serenity plus el 64 are these available in size 215/45R/17?

Willie asked on Jan 29, 2018

Answer this

Hi Willie,
looking at the Bridgestone wed site the size you have asked for 215/45R/17 does not come up. Sizes that may suite your requirement that are available are, 215/50R/17 or 225/45R/17. You may also ring Bridgestone on 131 229 and ask if the size your after is know available, as it may not have been updated to there wed suite.
I hope this has been of assistance to you. Regards Quint.

All good thanks very much

Hi are the bridgestone suitable for replacement of the conti 5 do they make the tires 225 x 40 R19 & 245 x 35 R19 To suit a C250 d Sedan MY 15 & are they run flats regards Mark

Mark asked on Jan 06, 2018

Answer this

Hi Mark, I have checked on Bridgestone web site and it loooks like the biggest size they come in is 235 x 40 x 18 , you may want to give them a call on 131 229 to see if they have updated sizes, I don't think they make them in run flat. As for suitability as a replacement for the conti 5 not a problem. These tires were purchased as a replacement for the conti 5 which I had on my 2005 Berlina. Regards Quint.

Hi Quint & thank you for that info l will ring them regards Mark ( CONTI are not built for Australian conditions, well the factory fitted ones from Europe )

Product Details