Review rating:
  • 1 comment

Great pram!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

We've been using this pram for 6 months. It's lightweight like I wanted, it's got great suspension so it rides easy over bumps and it's easy to manoeuvre, a very smooth ride. We thought the bassinet was really easy to get on and off too and as well as the seat. Everything clips and unclips so easy with this pram. It was hard to decide what pram to buy as there are so many on the market but we are happy with our choice.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Official

Hi Camila, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Brisbane

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer

The best pram ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I did extensive research over a course of 6 months into all prams from top of the range to budget as i wasnt afraid to spend the money on a pram that met all or most of my needs. I visited the baby expo several times just for the prams, numerous baby shops, watched youtube videos and read review after review to find the perfect pram for us. This pram outdid the top of the line in terms of weight (lifting in and out of the car on my own), ease of use (set up and drop down), manouverability, looks, canopy cover, reversible seat, bassinet option and basket size. You can steer this pram with one finger, it is that light but the quality gives you the stability you need for peace of mind. Our baby is 12 days old and we've already had a few compliments on just the look of the pram alone - we bought the navy colour. I am so happy with this pram, I couldn't recommend it more - and baby loves being in it. We were also lucky enough to get the bassinet for free with the pram but we haven't used it yet. It's much bigger than we expected and she's a bit too tiny for it at the moment. The overnight sleeping option will be great for when we decide to head to hubby's parents in country NSW. Will save us getting a portacot for now. You won't regret this purchase!

Purchased at: Baby Kingdom

Comments
Britax Official

Hi Kiri F, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

You're welcome!

Melbourne

The perfect stroller!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

This pram is fantastic! We have been using it for nearly three months now, its very light weight and compact and fits everything we need with a newborn. Have recommended it to all our parents to be friends.
The pram moves so smoothly on all surfaces and is very easy to manoeuvre. Our little bub loves to be pushed in the pram and for a fussy sleeper always manages to fall asleep in the pram so wouls say the suspension is great and its very comfortable for him.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Britax Official

Hi Ana, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Smithfield

Private message

We had to buy this for our baby girl

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

We already had a cheap second hand gumtree pram but while out someone walked past with one of these so we asked to have a closer look as decided to get one ourselves. Loads of room in the bag thing below for storage and the frame work is exelently made and well designed

Purchased at: Target Australia

Perfect for 1st time parents

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

Just love the quality and price is reasonable Best Buy so far and light and easy to assemble and carry.love the storage space holds more than I thought.my baby loves it as well. The rain over inclusively is a bonus. I highly recommend this product to new parents

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Britax Official

Hi Jasmeen, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

I chose this stroller because it was smaller than some of the other double ones and based on the price.

It is lightweight and super easy to maneuver. The storage basket also holds more than I expected. Another reason I chose it was for the extendable canopy. This has be super handy with the winter sun being lower.

It is easy to fold and put in the car and I can even leave my shopping in the basket which is great.

I miss having a peep window so I can see my baby when she is facing away but it’s not the end of the world. The wheels are really easy to remove so I also think it would be good to have an upgrade set of wheels available. Most other brands have air tyres so having a choice would be good. Again, not the end of the world though.

Overall I love this stroller and I’m so pleased I bought it. I would recommend this to anyone.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Official

Hi Lauren, thanks for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

QLD

Excellent when raining

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

We bought this as we get lots of rain in our home town and wanted to make sure our Bub isn't good to get socking wet! It handles very well on all types of ground but handles better on road than foot paths. The cover is easy to use and fold away

Purchased at: Target Australia

Just a really good pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Really easy to move around in, really easy to fold, also fits really nicely in my boot and doesn’t take up the whole space. I am really happy with my purchase after researching for prams for a while. Definitely would recommend to my friends and family. so happy with it

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Official

Hi Georgia, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

syd

• 2 answers

Great pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

This pram is excellent after going through 5 prams I found this to be the best. Easy to push and very easy to fold and throw into the boot. For the price the quality is impressive and I highly recommend this pram. Looks stylish and really does the job well. My son loves sitting in it and cant wait to get in everytime.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Official

Hi Char, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Great pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

After researching the market for the best double pram and having tried two other prams with my oldest child, we decided upon the Britax Flexx for our second child. I could not be happier with my Flexx. The pram is easy to manoeuvre and easy to fold, has a good seat recline for young babies and has plenty of space in the basket for shopping or nappy bags. We are extremely happy with this pram.

Comments
Britax Official

Hi Pip. thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Verified Purchase

Convenient and easy to use pram for a good price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

Being the first time parents, we needed an easy to use pram with an option to accommodate future baby for which flexx surved the purpose without flexing the budget. It's easy to fold, light weight yet strong and feels safe for the baby. Certainly happy with it and highly recommend it.

Purchased at: Babyroad

Comments
Britax Official

Hi Aman, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

chinchilla

• 4 answers

Great pram great price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

Bought as a 2nd pram for the other car. Extremely light and portable, easy to manoeuvre and love the fabric choice. My only downside is it took me a bit to work out how to fold it and unfold it, but once I got the hang of it, it was fantastic.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Official

Hi Kendall, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

What an amazing pram!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

This pram has been amazing! After owning a lot of different brands and style of prams this one hands down is my fav!!!
It maneuvers with ease and can be folded down very quickly! It quick light so lifting it up to the car is easy!
The quality is also amazing! Highly recommend this pram for all new mothers (and dads)

Comments
Britax Official

Hi Lil S, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Great double pram!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

I’m really happy with this pram, it’s very easy to manever and so easy to put up and down. I love that my toddler can sit on the front seat as she wouldn’t like to be staring at the back of the infant seat like with some prams. The pram feels sturdy and great quality- and looks really nice too. We love the grey! It does feel a bit on the heavy side but that being said I was used to my old pram which was incredibly light. When both seats are on there isn’t much room underneath for storage

Purchased at: Baby Savings

Comments
Britax Official

Hi Jess, thanks for taking the time to leave such a good review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Awesome Equipment

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

Wonderful stroller, very easy to manuever and light. Initially was afraid it would be too heavy to lift and pack. It is multi purpose as I can attach my bassinet to the stroller as well. I would highly recommend to everyone especially first time parents. You wouldn’t believe until you try it!!

Purchased at: Babyroad

Comments
Britax Official

Hi Shankar, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Bribane

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Perfect pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

I had this pram for almost 3 months and this is what I needed. So easy to maneuver and quality is so good. Folding and unfolding is very easy. I have 2 other prams but this one is the best in maneuvering. I am so happy with my pram and also the fact that I can attach another seat for future baby.

Purchased at: Belly 2 Baby

Comments
Britax Official

Hi Eugene, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

So light weight

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

The stroller is amazing so far, I am a fresh mum so I have not had a massive chance to use it but so far it seems amazing. My husband loves the adjustable handle and the light weight is a bonus. It seems to turn on a dime and has the ability to switch between a capsule, bassinet and pram chair.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Official

Hi Shannon, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Easy to use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

Britax as a brand is reputable and reliable. This new flex model is great as easy to use and has space for everything but is still stylish and not bulky. I like that it has options for tandem and chop n change with the bassinet and different seating configurations. It's a good economic choice for a pram

Comments
Britax Official

Hi Ningirl, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Britax flexx! Wonderful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Great! Love it! Perfect fit for my parm. Didnt know why i never brought one when i brought my pram. Didnt know how much i did need this until i brough it. Holds what i need.
But only thing i didnt like it got in way of folding pram down but getting used to it now

Comments
Britax Official

Hi Jazzi, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Fantastic stroller!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I love my new Britax Flexx stroller. It’s so easy to steer and folding and unfolding is such a breeze. It folds up nice and compact and fits perfect in my car boot with plenty of room to spare. The quality of the Flexx is nothing short of amazing, so sturdy and reliable. I am so glad I picked the Flexx.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Official

Hi Mel, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

1 of 2 pages