Review rating:

Brisbane

Private message

Great job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Matt is easy to deal with, friendly, and arrives on time. He worked quickly and did an excellent job with our carpets leaving them looking and smelling great!

Comments
Carpestology Official

Hi Vicki, Thanks so much for kind words. It's absolutely our pleasure. Have a great day and hope to see you next time

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

I recently used Carpestology and was very impressed by the service. Friendly, easy to arrange and my carpets are spotless. Will definitely tell everyone I know and use again!

Comments
Carpestology Official

Anna hi,
Thanks so much for your kind words. Appreciate it and hope to see you next time. :)

Great cleaning - highly recommend

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Matt did a grest job cleaning my carpets and lounge chairs. Looks very fresh and new. Great value for money!

Comments
Carpestology Official

Hi Deb,
Thanks for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure.
Hope to see you next time:)

Awesome work. Thanks Matt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

The experience with Carpestology was really good. The job was deliver on time. The quality was exceptional. The carpet looked like new.

Comments
Carpestology Official

Hi Sonia, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely our pleasure. Hope to see you next time :)

Very happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

I had my carpets cleaned and pest control done by Matt. He did a lovely job of my carpets. I’m very happy, thank you.

Comments
Carpestology Official

Hi Sheron, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely our pleasure. Hope to see you next time:)

Great job done and throughly professional.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

I had other quotes that were way higher I am so pleased I chose this company.
Great job and I would definitely use them again

Comments
Carpestology Official

Hi Rob, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely our pleasure. Hope to see you next time mate:)

Matt did an awesome job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2018

Matt did an awesome work. Very friendly and professional. Will use him again soon.reasonable price. Highly recommend him. Thank you

Comments
Carpestology Official

Hi:)
Thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure.
Hope to see you next time

100% recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

From the polite professional answering of the call, to the 1.48pm eta so accurately adhered to, followed by a great job, not rushed. Very polite and no residual mess afterwards. 100% recommend.

Comments
Carpestology Official

Hi! Thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely our pleasure:) Hope to see you next time:)

Chermside

Private message

Professional, knowledgeable and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

Matt did a great job with my valuable mat. Perfectly clean, all stains removed, he took appropriate care, was knowledgeable and professional. Excellent after cleaning advice. He runs a very professional business and is an inspiration. Thanks Matt

Comments
Carpestology Official

Hi Ronnie,
Thanks so much for your kind review. It's absolutely my pleasure. Was great meeting you:)
Hope to see you next time

Will be back!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

Tired old carpet came up a treat! Clean and fresh, did a great job and very reasonable pricing. Have used Caroestology before and will continue to do so.

Comments
Carpestology Official

Hi Katie, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It was great meeting you again. It's absolutely my pleasure. Hope to see you next time:)

Carpet cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Fantastic job on cleaning our carpets, they came up spotless, very happy. Matt was friendly and polite, highly recommend using these guys.

Comments
Carpestology Official

Hi Ellie, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely our pleasure. Hope to see you next time :)

Always a great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Every year we get our pest control done through carpestology. Always easy to book, great price and friendly staff. Thanks Matt!

Comments
Carpestology Official

Hi Stacey, of course! You've been our client for more than 4 years I think. thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely our pleasure. Hope to see you next time :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Great result, the rather tired carpet looked fresh clean & smelled clean. I'll book Carpestology next time for sure ! ☺

Comments
Carpestology Official

hi Jill, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely our pleasure. Hope to see you next time :)

Excellent results

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Matt was super friendly and really thorough with our carpet cleaning and stain removal job in our living area and our special rug and cream arm chairs . We were thrilled with the outcome and results. Will definitely use Matt again

Wonderful service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Carpetology are great value and provide a great service. They have cleaned my carpets and lounge twice, the initial clean was organised at the very last minute when my originally booked cleaner was a no show. Rhianna and Matt are lovely to deal with and will be looking forward to utilising their services in the future!

Comments
Carpestology Official

Hi Helen, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely our pleasure. Hope to see you next time:)

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

Thanks Matt for doing such a great and professional job for moving out carpet steam cleaning and with a reasonable price. My landord was very happy about the result since it improved the carpet condition very much. I'm going to receive a total refund of my bond.

Comments
Carpestology Official

Hi Shabnam, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure. Hope to see you next time:)

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Quick, efficient and reliable service. Was able to book carpet clean / pest control treatment the following day after the phone call. Turned up on time and provided excellent service. Highly recommend to anyone!!!

Comments
Carpestology Official

Hi Matt, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure mate. Was great chatting with you. I also watched that video that you said, and hey I didn't like it. Don't waste your $8. Hope to see you next time.

Professional & Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Had Matt recently do an end of lease carpet clean / pest control, absolutely blew me away! Our carpets came up BRAND new, everything was done in a timely manner, and the price was better than anything we’d been referred. Super professional through out the whole process from booking to payment, couldn’t have asked for more!

Comments
Carpestology Official

Hi Sophie, thanks so much for your kind review:)
It's absolutely my pleasure. Hope to see you next time:)

Fantastic service and superior quality of work!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Thanks Matt for the amazing job you did with carpet cleaning and pest control at my townhouse. Your customer service was outstanding and I’m thrilled with the results!
I’ll highly recommend your company to others and definitely use your services again. Thanks!

Comments
Carpestology Official

Hi Lauren, it was my pleasure meeting you. Thanks so much for your kind review. Hope to see you next time:)

Verified Customer

Excellent service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Best carpeting cleaning company! Couldn’t fault at all. One time as requested. Highly recommend and would 100% use next time. Thank you

Comments
Carpestology Official

Hello Carly, it's absolutely my pleasure. Thanks for your time to write a review. Hope to see you next time:)

1 of 5 pages