Very efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Moved a 2 bedroom house with so many boxed items to furnitures and appliances. It's our first time to hire a removalist and glad I choose Bells out of all the other companies I have inquired! The staff responds very fast to all of my inquiries whether by email of over the phone. All our things came to Tasmania without any damages in such a short wait! We had our things collected on the 6th of July and was delivered on the 13th! Just 7days! Amazing! Thanks Bells! And please, extend our thanks most especially to Mark who collected and delivered our things for handling everything smoothly!

Sydney to Hobart

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Bells Removals coordinated my Sydney to Hobart move totally stress free. Although I had concerns re the 2nd floor apartment with no lift being a stumbling block for any removalist team I was SO wrong. The 3 man team worked in harmony with themselves and with me. From the 1st call I made to Bells all my questions were reassuringly dealt with professionally. They are holding my posessions in storage until my new home is completed, affording me peace of mind. Moving is on the lower end of any fun to do list but my move was made as pleasant as any move could be, by the great staff in the office to the well oiled team on the day. Thank you Bells.

Bell's Removals Great Service and Great People

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

We recently had the pleasure in using Bell's Removals for our move from the Central Coast in NSW to Old Beach Hobart.TAS. The truck arrived early and the guys were straight into it, working very hard through out the day. It ended up being quite a big move including many boxes a piano and lots of furniture. Everything was packed really skillfully and well for the trip to Tasmania. Upon arrival at Old Beach the guys were again very polite and professional in their work. They were unloaded before we knew it and where able to put everything where we wanted it. Not one item was damaged during move and we were all really wrapped with how easy the whole process was made by the people at Bell's Removals including the hard working guys on the trucks to the friendly staff in the office. Thank you very much
Andrew and Kim

Terrible terrible terrible company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

We used this company to move our furniture from Burnie to Melbourne. On delivery to destination an expensive item among our furniture was missed. Followed up few times with them about the missing item, but nobody in Bells took responsibility to take it seriously, so without getting an answer we were left aside. This company is terrible and does not care about customers at all. I'd like to advise you all seriously NOT to use this company.

You can trust Bell's Removals for service & reliability

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

Bell's removals, organised my removal for two houses, interstate, in one move. they were approachable, reliable and on time for the removal and the staff were friendly and responsive. Everything went without a hitch.

Exactly what was needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

The Bells Removals team did a fantastic job. The whole process was straightforward, from getting a quote to having everything moved and set up. Everyone involved was professional and supportive, and the delivery was completed without incident. We would certainly use Bells again.

Move to happiness

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Bells moved our 2 separate unit contents from Sydney on the appointed days and delivered them to our new home in Tasmania on the promised date. Can't thank them enough, from the office staff to the onsite manager, who directed our packing and also the delivery. Bells also assisted in transporting our pets efficiently, safely and stress free to their new home. Amazing move that helped us settle into our new home. Thank to all.

Consumate Professionals

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2018

I came to Bell's in a last minute panic having had another company suddenly renege on the delivery date we had agreed on. Bells were able to help me out immediately and offered a much better turn around time. Everyone that I dealt with was friendly, helpful and professional. I wasn't able to be present for the unpack but was able to send a floorplan indicating where the larger items should be placed which was fantastic. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Verified Customer

Efficient and friendly every step of the way.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Recently we needed a removalist to move my in-laws possessions from their 3 bedroom house into storage while they are away on a long term overseas trip. From booking the quote to closing the container up on the day of collection the team at Bell's were efficient, on-time, responsive and helpful.

TAKING THE STRESS OUT OF MOVING

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

Our move with Bells Removals back to Qld from Tasmania went very smoothly compared to our original move down to Tasmania a few years ago with another company. The packing on the day on uplift was very professional and their agents in Qld delivered our goods under difficult weather conditions. From my first phone inquiry to get a quote to the delivery, all went extremely well. Would happily recommend Bells for any size move.

Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Bells rescued me when another company failed with my interstate move. They were professional friendly and accommodating. I have used them recently for a small move, and the service again flawless, friendly on time and helpful.
Sharon

Best. Movers. Ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

I had 3 full shipping containers to move from a 5 bedroom house in Sandy Bay to a 3 bedroom house in West Hobart with one week's delay between uplift and delivery. The team arrived on time and with smiles on their faces. They were efficient, friendly and helpful and made a stressful time a bit more fun. Delivery was on time and their advice to delay the delivery of the last container to give me time to create more space was practical and realistic. I will certainly use Bells again and have been recommending them to anyone I come across who needs such a service. Bells is now my go to moving company - although I hope I don't need to move again for a long, long, long time!
Sarah

Verified Customer

My experience couldn't have been better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

Bells Removals have moved me for the second time in less than 3 months, the previous move being interstate and both moves being big. On each occasion (quoting, phone calls with office staff, uplifts and deliveries), I have received friendly, helpful, responsive and efficient service, which gave me confidence that all would go according to plan. The moving teams were punctual, worked really hard and efficiently and were considerate of my needs and taking care of my goods. I cannot sing their praises highly enough and thoroughly recommend Bells Removals.

Stress free & satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

We moved from Melbourne to Burnie in Tasmania at the busiest time of the year, just before Christmas 2017. We expected enormous difficulties getting our three bedroom house packed and shipped across Bass Strait, then to get everything stored for 3 months before we had it delivered. We asked around and almost everyone said Bells was the company to get.
The staff were extremely helpful and made sure everything was taken care of in plenty of time. The removal team were fast and professional. They had our whole house into the storage container in about 2 hours and made sure we were fully informed of everything involved with the move and storage of our furniture.
Bells stored our furniture for 3 months at extremely good rates and when we contacted them they went out of their way to make sure we got everything delivered on time and in excellent condition. We highly recommend Bells and will definitely use them in the future.

Verified Customer

Helped make the move smooth!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

I had a very big move in the one day and everyone was positive and helpful from quoting to finishing. Would definitely use again.

Verified Customer

Polite, efficient, and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

Small part move from Apartment, being few items of furniture and other items..
Long distance from Hobart to Brisbane.
Generous with their time and very considerate.

Verified Customer

Fast, capable, polite and efficient.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

Thanks for a great job. You moved my daughter's piano carefully and skillfully. I knew you were coming as you called to let me know, as promised. All your people, both on the phone and in the trucks were polite, knowledgeable and friendly. I'd certainly use you again.

Great team, great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

From the first point of contact right through to delivering the last item, the team at bells removalists were fantastic. They were upfront, generous with their time and energy and considerate with our family needs.

Very disappointing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

We have moved house 4 times in the past 5 years with no mishaps. For this, our 5th move, we used bells to take approx 20 boxes and a few items of furniture from Queensland to Tasmania. 16 items were broken, including non-reflecting glass in two photo frames and a very expensive dining table was smashed.
When we contacted bells about the damage, they denied any responsibility because
1. We didn't take out insurance with them and
2. We failed to inform them within two days after the move.
So we are left with the bills - more than $1200.
I'd like to advise you all strenuously NOT to use this company, but I see a lot of their customers are very happy.

Verified Customer

Great service at a great rate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Our last move was 37 years ago, and we were delighted to see the standards of the past were maintained, even enhanced, by the Chas Bell employees. Whilst downsizing is traumatic, the professionalism of all the staff at Chas Bell Removals made for an easy relocation.

1 of 5 pages