Untrustworthy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Booked 2 months ahead to move 1 bedroom house from Sydney to Launceston. They rang 2 weeks prior to uplift to say they have no trucks in the area on that date and want to put it forward a week (Can't even give me an exact date for that). Notice given to landlord, he has other tenants moving in, utilities cut off on uplift! I rang the next day to cancel, and they wanted to "negotiate"! What? They suddenly have available trucks? Let down once, unable to trust they won't do it again. I am betting they took a more lucrative booking in favour of my small 1 bedroom house. Don't rely on them. Untrustworthy!

Very satisfied customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Very efficient friendly staff, well priced, packers and movers turned up on time, worked solidly, very professional, would highly recommend.

Verified Customer

Can't recommend more for a daunting interstate move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

We moved from Sydney to Hobart in October. Bells were organised, timely, and all of our furniture and goods arrived in perfect condition. Not to mention a far better quote than competitors who have significantly worse reviews. Team were lovely, polite and ensured nothing went wrong on collection (which we were absent for).
Thanks guys, hopefully we don't do a big move too soon but would definitely use you again.

Verified Customer

Awesome company, issues were dealt with quickly and professionally

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2017

3 bedroom home, quickly and professionally moved. Friendly and experienced staff, had a few minor problems that were dealt with in a timely manner, would definitely recommend to anyone moving their prized possessions.

Outstanding Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

Our move involved transferring furniture between 2 houses within the same city and shuffling furniture around in one of those houses. The whole job was done expertly and on time. The removalists were extremely pleasant and helpful and I could not rate their job more highly. We had a very bad experience with another removalist in the past so I was being ultra cautious about who we used this time. From the very first moment I had contact with Bells I had a good feeling about the decision we made to use them. It has been a pleasure doing business with Bells. Thank you!

Professionals at their best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

They are truly professional- took great care of my furniture and possessions - Highly recommended them again and again! They even rang to let me know that they were running late.

Verified Customer

Very easy to deal with the Professional team at bells removals..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

2 room unit stuffs was required to be moved from Launceston to Adelaide.
Was for long distance and was done in most professional way.

Very professional movers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

A medium sized move over a short distance. The removalists were prompt efficient and professional. I would recommend Bell's removalists.

First Class

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

First Class service at a reasonable price moved just a few pieces however driver was on time and very approachable. Office staff answered all queries quickly and efficiently

Verified Customer

Excellent throughout in a fairly complex local move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Downsizing from a very large house to a smaller one with substantially smaller rooms in the neighbouring suburb. In addition to the usual stuff, there were a lot of breakable and some quite precious items. The packing and care were first class. I strongly recommend them. The staff were friendly, fast, efficient and very careful. My wife and I really enjoyed dealing with them. Unloading was the difficult part because we were moving to a smaller space and sometimes had to make decisions on the run where to put things and the staff went to considerable lengths to meet our needs even though it sometimes involved double handling. Nothing was damaged.

Efficient and Friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Chris is extremely helpful and genuine business owner. All his staff members including office staff and removal team were really friendly and made the complete process very smooth and enjoyable. Thank You guys!!!

Verified Customer

When l enquire about shifting my furniture, even just l piece, was no trouble and wuotes sent almist

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

From Tasmania to Townsville-Qld.
Yes, promptly .
it was from door to door a king bed with base.
10yrs ago Bell shifted all items from our 3 bedroom apartment to Tasmania . Was great

Hobart, Tasmania

Private message

Verified Customer

Moving house... couldn't be happier.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Was a large project for these fellas (2 bedroom with huge garage) and they did a great job, horrible driveway, annoying access and they couldn't have been more patient and professional. Also good communication with those in the office and the removalists took great care with our valuables and didn't leave a mark in the newly renovated home.

Courteous, professional and careful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

We utilised Bells to relocate to our new 4 bedroom home from a 2 bed rental, and transport and store a table concurrently. Everything went smoothly, even when we had delays in settlement and had to change the date on them a couple of times. Handled professionally and courteously. The moving staff were polite, careful and great to chat to. I had some unusually heavy items in the load and the pricing was not only the best but better than expected I could get given we had to employ an engine crane at both locations! Very happy and certainly recommend Chris and his team.

Verified Customer

Great service from a very professional team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Great service from all team members I had contact with. I was contacted ahead of quotation, pickup and delivery and given a specific time – and they turned up at that time! A last minute variation was accommodated without fuss. My furniture and items arrived in good condition and the cost was very reasonable.

Pleasant experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

house 4 bedroom upstairs/down stairs. The team arrived on time and worked hard and professionally. The team made moving less stressful. They went the extra mile.

Professional and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2017

I was moving interstate from a three bedroom home to a two bedroom unit. I had lived in my home for 51 years and Chris and the team were helpful. They arrived on time for both the packing and uplift and worked very efficiently to get everything done. They made a stressful time easier to deal with.

Verified Customer

Great service for rural community

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

Moving from one remote farming district to another some 500 kilometres away takes coordination,timing and attention to detail which we received for our farm house furniture and other household effects. Our timing requests were all met that helped allot with our farm changes and commitments.

Verified Customer

Friendly, knowledgeable staff and efficient service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2017

We moved the contents of our three bedroom house from Melbourne to Devonport, including the kids' bunk beds and our monster fridge. Chris Bell himself came to Melbourne to do a free on-site quote, his team were lovely to deal with and always on the ball. Bell's packed all our fragiles perfectly and had all our stuff ready to go in a container in less than 5 hrs. Less than 48hrs later, all our furniture and boxes arrived at our new address in Devonport in perfect condition. The guys took great care in unloading everything. Fantastic, fast service - you made our move just that much less stressful!

Excellent professional service by Chris Bell & Bells Removalists

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Full house removal from Hobart to Launceston - thanks to the girls in the office for their additional assistance in completing an unusual two part pack up and then separate move. Your removalist crews in southern Tasmania and in the north were fantastic, very personable, took great care of my contents, including my oversized fish tank. They were all very willing to also assist me with my additional baggage of tropical fish that I transported on the journey also!

1 of 3 pages