Feeling great physically and mentally

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2018

Can't believe 6 months has gone by! Love doing Cohen's. Initially hard to do, because I loved chocolate, lollies and alcohol, but after 4 weeks I could see the results and I felt so good. My consultant kept me informed and encouraged me along the way. Honestly, though it is up to the individual to make sure they stick to the plan. Heading into the re feeding stage, I am so proud of myself, and I have gone from having no water throughout the day, to now drinking up to 3 litres a day. Recommend Cohen's to everyone, it does work!

Perth

• 1 answer

Dr Cohen's changed my life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

When I first started I felt hungry but just ensured I drank enough water, a few months on I don't feel hungry anymore. I have reached my goal weight as I stuck to the program 100%. Once I was in my routine the weight just dropped off.

Diet is good, Canberra office is terrible

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I found the diet itself worked, was easy to lose weight on and I was not hungry. The customer service in Canberra office however was useless. After an initial meeting the correspondence was all via email unless a meeting was requested. Anytime I suggested a time it was never suitable for the staff so I had to make it another time that suited them. The cost for the diet was extremely high so I expected better customer service and not automated emails for support and guidance.

Verified Customer

The only food lifestlye management tool you need!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I was surprised at the quick results with this program. Whilst at times I would be frustrated as I wanted to eat a greater range of food, I was never hungry on the program and it was simple to follow. Towards the end it was hard as the goal was so close and you have to remind yourself why you are on the journey and what the end will bring - new lease on life!

Melbourne

Private message

This program is fantastic and the support is top class. I feel like the me I wanted to be thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

In the beginning you do get hungry but then after that your body gets use to the amount of food. It was very easy to follow

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Thankyou Cohens Weight Loss Clinic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

9 months and 45kgs lighter, (112kgs down to 67kgs) huge health benefits and a new lease on life makes it all worth while. Meal plan was great, easy to follow with great support from the team at Booragoon. Getting through first few days was a bit harder but being organised in meal preparation makes life easier. Stuck to the meal plan 100% and 9 months has flown by being encouraged monthly by steady weight loss (this comes from someone who was always searching for a quick fix solution). I have formed new habits after being a serial dieter for last 30 years. Cost of benefits far outweighs cost of meal plan (when I calculated that in 9 months I would have spent $900 on cappuccinos alone, and then some). Looking forward to refeeding and maintaining which is just as important, Thankyou Cohens!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

This is the only thing I have done that I have achieved real weight loss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

The food doesn't fill you up but that is all about losing weight. I was able to follow the program quite well. I only had issues towards the end when I knew I was close to being at goal weight.

Cohens Weight Loss Clinic , Booragoon , WA

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

Far above my expectations.
Yes , the meal plan was very straight forward & easy to understand.
Meal plans, face to face meetings, phone & email contact, FB page.
Far better than I could have hoped for. So much good advice plus gentle support
when life got really tough (lost a good friend to cancer & broke my collar bone).
Managed to get through it all & not use unhealthy food as an emotional support.
I feel more me, more free! Thank you.

Awesome support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I have gained a whole new body and new life of feeling amazing!!
Can’t recommend the amazing team enough - they have been so kind and supportive!

I have never been on a DIET in my Life - This is not a DIET its a PLAN

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

I have never been on a diet in my life, however following surgery last year and an injury I could not exercise and my weight increased to the highest it has ever been. When I went to the initial meeting I really only had one question, if I do what you say will I get to my target weight? The team, whilst not using the word guarantee, they said if you stick to the plan 100% "absolutely". That was enough for me to commit to the program.
Sunee, my consultant was great, explained the program very well, and stressed being organised will make it easy, she was correct. I prepare the week, which is really easy, because you only have to weigh the proteins and place them in the freezer and take them out the night before, the veggies you take out on the spot. You cook all your own meals, (no more meals to buy like many other programs). If you cook your lunch the night before, all you do in the morning is grab the meal and go to work, simple, so be a little organised and the program works.
The support from the team is great, they respond to all queries promptly, professionally and nothing is a problem to them.
I lost over 14kgs stating at 92.3kg and I'm now 77.8kgs, it has been an incredible transformation.
I am rapt with the results and now about to go into stage 2 where I learn how to maintain the weight.
Thanks Cohen's

Floreat, WA

Private message

Alison was excellent with her knowledge and positive attitude

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

I would recommend Cohens to others and have done so. Cohens programs is easy to understand and to follow and the regular meetings are crucial in maintaining your motivation. My Cohen person was Alison and she was incredibly knowledgeable and positive and made the journey easier. I found that any question I had she had a response too and I felt comfortable to contact her at any time by email. The program itself delivers results, is easy to follow (in terms of the menus, quantities etc) but like any diet you will be tempted and tested and that is why having someone you can go to at these times like Alison makes Cohens stand out to me.

It has helped me in everty aspect of my life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

My expectations far exceeded what I thought I would achieve, the program was easy to follow, meal plans, online support and one on one help was provided.

Weight begone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Excellent easy to follow program. Helpful staff. I lost Twenty kilograms in the first two months. I have recommended the Cohen's weight loss program to everyone.

Gawler

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Never could’ve reached my ideal weight without their help

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Didn’t expect to do well in the program at first because I couldn’t imagine myself eating so little but surprisingly after strictly following the program a few days I find myself adjusting quite nicely and not feeling hunger pangs or cravings anymore. Online support is great but I’m a kind of person that didn’t really needed much of a support so I only contacted them every month update. It’s not all that easy of course, just need to focus on the goal! Now I’ve reached mine and getting my refeed soon! So thanks Cohen ppl!

Awesome great support

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I understood that my results were determined by my effort and that was explained to me from the start, with encouragement that it was possible and i could achieve great results
my results where better that i anticipated as i was able to follow the plan to get the great results
the encouragement and support i got from Sunee was awesome, she seemed to know when i need it
i have recommended Cohen to friends and one has taken up the program as well
i am now looking forward to enjoying the new me for the rest of my life
thanks to the team at Cohen

• 2 helpful votes

Mind over matter!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

When you are mentally prepared to adopt the Cohen’s Lifestyle you will see GREAT results and successfully accomplish your goal. It’s an empowering partnership between your mind (and therefore actions) and Dr Cohens scienctific approach to weight loss. My clinic provided genuine relationship and support from the moment I walked through the door. The communication both in person and via email is timely and effective. The meal plan is challenging but achievable, as long as you have the determination to stick to it. I’m extreamly grateful for this experience and the support I received. It has been life changing. Thank you!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Cohen diet plan delivers what it promise, gradual weight reduction of term of contract.
Program was easy to follow
Easy guide to simply prepared meals and fantastic ongoing mentoring from Cohen support team

Cohen's work if you work it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

My expectations were high because my consultant was believing in me right from the seconf we met. Linda believed I could and woykd succeed and therefore it left me believing in myself without question. I felt I could do it.
The program works if you work the program. At times it felt like I wasn't even on a weight loss journey. My entire body and mind was working together. I felt calm, no more highs and then crashing lows, because my blood sugar was stable and my body could do what it needed to loose the excess weight.
I couldn't ask for more from a Cohen's weight loss or from my consultant. Linda went above and beyond at all rime. She understood what I was feeling before I did because She has taken on the journey herself. This first hand experience and knowledge was invaluable. Linda was the one that got me though the tough bits. The hard days were hard, but they didn't last long. I fell down quite a few times, but I overcame the challenges. It wasn't easy at times but what is that us truly worth it. I feel so proud of myself. I've lost 30kg in 6 months. I've done it without diet shakes, skipping meals, excessive exercise or another fads. I felt like I had support for me at all times. I've been blessed to met Linda and believe she is a living Angel

Fulfilling a commitment to myself

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

This was much harder than I expected and my respect for people who have to lose much more than my 29kg has grown! The program has been easy to follow and I've enjoyed my food greatly. Linda has provided great support when I need it and lots of ideas to get around my 'weak' moments. I as so grateful that I ran into Cohen's!

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Consult your GP - who is sure to advise a sensible manageable eating plan -without the $$$ price tag

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

My doctor advised me not to do this as it is a 600-700 calorie controlled diet and there could be problems. But, I went ahead and signed up for this and paid $900.00 because I thought in paying that much I would get results, and I wanted results quickly. I was miserable and could not adhere to such a strict calorie diet for longer than one day. I didn't get results and I lost $900.00. I should have listened to my doctor - who actually said 'it is a very profitable market', now I see why.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes