Weight begone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Excellent easy to follow program. Helpful staff. I lost Twenty kilograms in the first two months. I have recommended the Cohen's weight loss program to everyone.

Gawler

Private message

Never could’ve reached my ideal weight without their help

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Didn’t expect to do well in the program at first because I couldn’t imagine myself eating so little but surprisingly after strictly following the program a few days I find myself adjusting quite nicely and not feeling hunger pangs or cravings anymore. Online support is great but I’m a kind of person that didn’t really needed much of a support so I only contacted them every month update. It’s not all that easy of course, just need to focus on the goal! Now I’ve reached mine and getting my refeed soon! So thanks Cohen ppl!

Awesome great support

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I understood that my results were determined by my effort and that was explained to me from the start, with encouragement that it was possible and i could achieve great results
my results where better that i anticipated as i was able to follow the plan to get the great results
the encouragement and support i got from Sunee was awesome, she seemed to know when i need it
i have recommended Cohen to friends and one has taken up the program as well
i am now looking forward to enjoying the new me for the rest of my life
thanks to the team at Cohen

Mind over matter!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

When you are mentally prepared to adopt the Cohen’s Lifestyle you will see GREAT results and successfully accomplish your goal. It’s an empowering partnership between your mind (and therefore actions) and Dr Cohens scienctific approach to weight loss. My clinic provided genuine relationship and support from the moment I walked through the door. The communication both in person and via email is timely and effective. The meal plan is challenging but achievable, as long as you have the determination to stick to it. I’m extreamly grateful for this experience and the support I received. It has been life changing. Thank you!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Cohen diet plan delivers what it promise, gradual weight reduction of term of contract.
Program was easy to follow
Easy guide to simply prepared meals and fantastic ongoing mentoring from Cohen support team

Cohen's work if you work it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

My expectations were high because my consultant was believing in me right from the seconf we met. Linda believed I could and woykd succeed and therefore it left me believing in myself without question. I felt I could do it.
The program works if you work the program. At times it felt like I wasn't even on a weight loss journey. My entire body and mind was working together. I felt calm, no more highs and then crashing lows, because my blood sugar was stable and my body could do what it needed to loose the excess weight.
I couldn't ask for more from a Cohen's weight loss or from my consultant. Linda went above and beyond at all rime. She understood what I was feeling before I did because She has taken on the journey herself. This first hand experience and knowledge was invaluable. Linda was the one that got me though the tough bits. The hard days were hard, but they didn't last long. I fell down quite a few times, but I overcame the challenges. It wasn't easy at times but what is that us truly worth it. I feel so proud of myself. I've lost 30kg in 6 months. I've done it without diet shakes, skipping meals, excessive exercise or another fads. I felt like I had support for me at all times. I've been blessed to met Linda and believe she is a living Angel

Fulfilling a commitment to myself

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

This was much harder than I expected and my respect for people who have to lose much more than my 29kg has grown! The program has been easy to follow and I've enjoyed my food greatly. Linda has provided great support when I need it and lots of ideas to get around my 'weak' moments. I as so grateful that I ran into Cohen's!

Sydney

Private message

Consult your GP - who is sure to advise a sensible manageable eating plan -without the $$$ price tag

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

My doctor advised me not to do this as it is a 600-700 calorie controlled diet and there could be problems. But, I went ahead and signed up for this and paid $900.00 because I thought in paying that much I would get results, and I wanted results quickly. I was miserable and could not adhere to such a strict calorie diet for longer than one day. I didn't get results and I lost $900.00. I should have listened to my doctor - who actually said 'it is a very profitable market', now I see why.

Brisbane

• 1 answer
Private message

Can't beat it - from someone who has been on and off Cohens and tried other diets - the Cohen's scie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

At 32 years old, I did Cohen's in July 2016 - March 2017 and lost 27kgs. It also FIXED my body.
I had constant tonsilitis, glandular fever (in 1999) and thyroid problems and back in early 2016 had menstral cycle issues and was confirmed to have early menopause (before turn 40 like mum had)
Also someone who has type 2 diabetes in the family and knew she was headed there if she didn't change back in 2016.

I have been going to F45 (love it) and tried their 8 week challenge diet - didn't feel the same as I did when was on Cohen's. Sometimes other things don't work for some - I am in this category.

The reason I am going back to this is food makes me feel very conflicted. We all have too many options when out and are constantly tempted. Due to the high sugar and salt contents of food that are hidden, the addiction builds and we constantly need another fix. This is the food industry- not just the individual but we can't all waive responsibility can we? :-)

The 'balance' that Cohen's talks about it definitely true. For anyone who loves sweets or can relate to the above comment, Cohen's is for you.

Reviews are key- look at diets that have medium reviews, Cohen's has all 5 star or very few 1 and 2 stars. LOW calorie diet DO not work like Cohen's- it is science!
Try any other 600-800 calorie a day diet and you will be sick and starving all the time (and depressed)

For the low fibre comments- Yogurt in the AM worked for me plus water, water, and water !! No fibre issues here. Apples were also great.

Sadly, I have gained about 20kgs from my lost 27kgs.. It did take me a while to gain it and lose the muscle that I gained from Cohen's. There is a science for sure because no gym or other diet has ever given me these slower results for the weight gain. I also didn't have the same health issues after Cohen's but some have come back (asthma, mild IBS (nothing like before Cohen's), Sinus, mood changes, feel hot all the time, painful and long periods.. etc etc)
Cohens' warns about this and the importance 're-balancing' your 3 major hormones for optimum health.

You will succeed if you stick to Cohen's 100%. No if's or buts' -
1. Take daily tablets as advised.
2. Drink 2+ litres of water a day
3. Stick to your food and meals, including the 5 hrs apart.
4. Refer the website for motivation
5. Speak or go to your Consultant if you need support.

Boom - you will feel really good after about day 4 or 5- like you own the world.. its so weird but worth it and for any woman with cycle or fertility issues- You will know what I mean now when you are 'fixed' wink wink.
Will be frisky and as fertile as a rabbit.

If you are not in the right mindset or don't stick to 100% - you will regret it and be one of those people who puts 1 or 2 starts on this website. I hope you succeed !

All the best and write and read reviews for motivation - it helps.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Has managed me to do what I have been trying to do for years by providing sound advice and a good pl

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

I was aware of other people that had followed the same program with similar results so was confident I was in good hands. I was able to follow the program having achieved the right mind set. The preparatory meetings were good and the meal plans were straight forward and easy to follow. The level of detail as to what food was good and NOT good helped me a lot. One suggestion for better online support would be to provide an app so you can look up things while shopping for the right food and also for helping to choose appropriate restaurant meals. Otherwise with a bit of practice you are able to get into the swing of things fairly easily and stay the course. Looking forward to the re-feed.

Private message

life changing and fantastic experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

Being on the Cohens program was an eye opener, I learnt alot re: what foods were good for you and what foods werent. In total I have lost 115cm since starting the program. It was easy to follow the program and very user friendly. i highly recommend this to people who have a busy schedule and work shift work and cant find time to exercise. this truly did work for me.

• 3 helpful votes

Omg thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

I have lost 38 kg and have never felt so well. My menu was simple to follow and I loved it. The staff at the Gardenvale clinic extremely helpful and supportive.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Been life changing! Feel so much better.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

I have tried many different weight loss programs or ideas but this has helped me tremendously.
its just taking me longer than initially thought, but loving the results.
Great support and enjoy the meal plans. Its giving me a life change focus on how little food you need to feel good.

Brisbane

• 1 answer

Verified Customer

I couldn't have done it without the support of my consultant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I was skeptical at first about the programme but knew I had to at least give it a go. After the first month I was hooked. My first month alone I lost a massive 20cm. My cm loss throughout this journey has been massive and my weight loss steady. The programme was very easy to follow and the support I received throughout my whole programme from my consultant on the coast was second to none. With determination and commitment I proved I could do this. Thank you Cohens!

Private message

You starve yourself AND pay for it

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Yeah losing weight on this program happens. But you can do the same by eating 600 calories a day, without paying thousands. Yep, 550-600 calories a day and you'll be losing weight, friends, partners, and your mind no problem. You'll also be gaining a close friendships with your toilet, other Cohen's patients who flagellate themselves if you eat 1 cracker more than you should, and eventually - you gain all the weight back and more! Hooray what are you waiting for? Throw away your money, life, family and friends all to end up back at square one in about a year anyway!

P.S - I should have twigged when I met the Melbourne consultant - she's fat!

Appreciate the support

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

I have lost 10 kg over 2.5 months. This is a lot slower than I would have liked, but I struggled with energy levels. It is a great program, but requires a lot of dedication!

Narangba

• 8 helpful votes

lose weight at a cost

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

I was at wits end with my weight and decided on Cohen's eating plan. My goal was set at 50kg over 6 months. I managed 45 but was told I didn't achieve the goal so would no longer be supported unless I paid more. However a regular colonoscopy showed the results of a diet severely lacking in fibre with my coleorectal surgeon aghast that an eating plan like this exists. Within three years i put back on all the weight plus an additional ten kg. One really needs to get their gp to sign off on this as Dr Cohen made no direct contact with me over the time frame to discuss the lack of fibre. My only contact was with front end staff who lacked support and understanding.

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Private message

The program works remarkably well! Staff vary in supportiveness

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

The program is effective if followed 100% and is life changing. My health has improved tremendously. But it requires a complete commitment to a lifestyle change. Also it is very easy to put the weight back on and the body becomes very sensitive to food which isn't part of the program.

Melbourne

Ideal weight success

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

Followed the plan easily, had to be inventive with the limited range of food but the results were well worth the effort. I had support to follow the plan, i.e meetings, on- line and the provided resources. I would recommend this diet to any one that has tried all the other diets without success- this one really works!

Verified Customer

Changes body, mind and health!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

I did not expect to be this much more healthier and being able to wear beautiful clothes again. Following the program to the T was most important and easy. Cheating was not an option. Meal plan, online support and one on one support. Meetings and reminders of the important rules to stick with. Help when you feel lost.

1 of 8 pages