"I Can't believe it"

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

The program was so easy to follow and there were few occasions where I felt really hungry.
I reached my goal weight in 12 weeks and is one of the best things to happen to me.
I feel fantastic.
Would highly recommend this program to anyone.

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

This program has detailed easy to follow program of healthy and nutritious foods that are satisfying. Most importantly you loose weight and stay healthy. I highly recommend this lifestyle to anyone who wants to use food to loose they excess body fat.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

The programme was excellent, I rarely felt hunger at all, I enjoyed the food, the programme was easy to follow.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Wish I knew about Cohen's 20years ago!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I honestly feel like I eat more now than I ate before, just different things. I love my meals. I have actually felt quite nurtured by the program. The focus is not just weight loss, but satisfaction as well, and that has made it all possible for me to continue. (Of course there's no greater satisfaction than dropping dress sizes on a regular basis!!)
It is never more than 2.5 hours before you can have a meal or a snack, so that's totally doable, and of course you adjust to it and it becomes habit and gets easier. When I was approaching goal weight, I was really hungry, but reassured when I was told this was a sign I was ready for phase 2.
It sounds counterintuitive, but I just don't focus on food so much anymore. I have come to realize it's no big deal if I have something different in my glass/ on my plate; its the person you're engaging with at the time that matters.
It's such a release and relief! My family of 6 are now all eating much healthier meals after what I have learnt. If I or anyone else in the house starts putting on any weight inthe future, I know I have the tools to overcome that. I really wish I had found the Cohen's secrets 20 years ago.
My whole life has changed. I have adopted a more simple, outdoor, minimalist, wholesome lifestyle, not consuming as much in a material sense, realizing how much more I had consumed than I needed. My house has been totally decluttered, and I have decided to return to study. I am eternally grateful to Dr Cohen and my awesome amazing friend and consultant Sunee. I have been given hope and a future.
From the bottom of my (now much healthier) heart, thank you so much!!!!

Excellent easy to follow and stay on track

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

The Cohens program is Very easy to follow. I had no problem keeping on track even when I travelled. Easy to follow receipes which were delicious and varied. Would recommend.

I got great results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

I heard about Cohen's on Light FM and signed up at the information session raring to go. I learned how to eat healthier and stuck to the program so I got great results. I feel more energetic and happy during the day. My friends have noticed how well I look, and I would recommend anyone to try this program.

Wouldn’t recommend

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Left feeling tired and weak.
Goal weight as identified by Dr Cohen ridiculous as higher than where started program.
Would not recommend.

The best decision I have made!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Initially, sticking to the program was challenging. I found it helpful to be organised and plan my meals in advance. In actual fact, that was and prob is the key to success. In addition, I requested regular follow up phone calls from my consultant. My consultant, was amazing! Alison, supported and encouraged me all the way even when I didn't stick to the program 100% especially when I under huge amounts of stress. So, Thank you Alison for helping me achieve my weightloss goal

Feeling great physically and mentally

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2018

Can't believe 6 months has gone by! Love doing Cohen's. Initially hard to do, because I loved chocolate, lollies and alcohol, but after 4 weeks I could see the results and I felt so good. My consultant kept me informed and encouraged me along the way. Honestly, though it is up to the individual to make sure they stick to the plan. Heading into the re feeding stage, I am so proud of myself, and I have gone from having no water throughout the day, to now drinking up to 3 litres a day. Recommend Cohen's to everyone, it does work!

Perth

• 1 answer

Dr Cohen's changed my life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

When I first started I felt hungry but just ensured I drank enough water, a few months on I don't feel hungry anymore. I have reached my goal weight as I stuck to the program 100%. Once I was in my routine the weight just dropped off.

Diet is good, Canberra office is terrible

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I found the diet itself worked, was easy to lose weight on and I was not hungry. The customer service in Canberra office however was useless. After an initial meeting the correspondence was all via email unless a meeting was requested. Anytime I suggested a time it was never suitable for the staff so I had to make it another time that suited them. The cost for the diet was extremely high so I expected better customer service and not automated emails for support and guidance.

Verified Customer

The only food lifestlye management tool you need!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I was surprised at the quick results with this program. Whilst at times I would be frustrated as I wanted to eat a greater range of food, I was never hungry on the program and it was simple to follow. Towards the end it was hard as the goal was so close and you have to remind yourself why you are on the journey and what the end will bring - new lease on life!

Melbourne

Private message

This program is fantastic and the support is top class. I feel like the me I wanted to be thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

In the beginning you do get hungry but then after that your body gets use to the amount of food. It was very easy to follow

Thankyou Cohens Weight Loss Clinic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

9 months and 45kgs lighter, (112kgs down to 67kgs) huge health benefits and a new lease on life makes it all worth while. Meal plan was great, easy to follow with great support from the team at Booragoon. Getting through first few days was a bit harder but being organised in meal preparation makes life easier. Stuck to the meal plan 100% and 9 months has flown by being encouraged monthly by steady weight loss (this comes from someone who was always searching for a quick fix solution). I have formed new habits after being a serial dieter for last 30 years. Cost of benefits far outweighs cost of meal plan (when I calculated that in 9 months I would have spent $900 on cappuccinos alone, and then some). Looking forward to refeeding and maintaining which is just as important, Thankyou Cohens!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

This is the only thing I have done that I have achieved real weight loss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

The food doesn't fill you up but that is all about losing weight. I was able to follow the program quite well. I only had issues towards the end when I knew I was close to being at goal weight.

Cohens Weight Loss Clinic , Booragoon, WA

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

Far above my expectations.
Yes, the meal plan was very straight forward & easy to understand.
Meal plans, face to face meetings, phone & email contact, FB page.
Far better than I could have hoped for. So much good advice plus gentle support
when life got really tough (lost a good friend to cancer & broke my collar bone).
Managed to get through it all & not use unhealthy food as an emotional support.
I feel more me, more free! Thank you.

Awesome support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I have gained a whole new body and new life of feeling amazing!!
Can’t recommend the amazing team enough - they have been so kind and supportive!

I have never been on a DIET in my Life - This is not a DIET its a PLAN

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

I have never been on a diet in my life, however following surgery last year and an injury I could not exercise and my weight increased to the highest it has ever been. When I went to the initial meeting I really only had one question, if I do what you say will I get to my target weight? The team, whilst not using the word guarantee, they said if you stick to the plan 100% "absolutely". That was enough for me to commit to the program.
Sunee, my consultant was great, explained the program very well, and stressed being organised will make it easy, she was correct. I prepare the week, which is really easy, because you only have to weigh the proteins and place them in the freezer and take them out the night before, the veggies you take out on the spot. You cook all your own meals, (no more meals to buy like many other programs). If you cook your lunch the night before, all you do in the morning is grab the meal and go to work, simple, so be a little organised and the program works.
The support from the team is great, they respond to all queries promptly, professionally and nothing is a problem to them.
I lost over 14kgs stating at 92.3kg and I'm now 77.8kgs, it has been an incredible transformation.
I am rapt with the results and now about to go into stage 2 where I learn how to maintain the weight.
Thanks Cohen's

Floreat, WA

Private message

Alison was excellent with her knowledge and positive attitude

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

I would recommend Cohens to others and have done so. Cohens programs is easy to understand and to follow and the regular meetings are crucial in maintaining your motivation. My Cohen person was Alison and she was incredibly knowledgeable and positive and made the journey easier. I found that any question I had she had a response too and I felt comfortable to contact her at any time by email. The program itself delivers results, is easy to follow (in terms of the menus, quantities etc) but like any diet you will be tempted and tested and that is why having someone you can go to at these times like Alison makes Cohens stand out to me.

It has helped me in everty aspect of my life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

My expectations far exceeded what I thought I would achieve, the program was easy to follow, meal plans, online support and one on one help was provided.

1 of 9 pages