Please note that Rent My Estate have rebranded to Cubbi as of August 2015.

East to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

We have been using Cubbi for a few years and have been happy with being able to advertise our property through them in an efficient & cost effective way. Any queries I've had along the way have been promptly answered.

Cubbi is amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Excellent service will always use Cubbi best option for private landlord. The price is right,
Huge exposure on Domain and Realestate .com.au
Plenty of applications immediately after posting
Thank you Cubbi.

Easy and hassle free advertising methods!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

Leased out our property in 2 weeks!
Received excellent support from Cubbi staffs, they're very efficient and helpful. Especially, i liked how the system works which i had full control of managing my Ads anytime i want. Certainly, i will use Cubbi service again in the future!

Verified Customer

Great service, everything made easy and prompt communication.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

I have been really happy with Cubbi. The ladies who help with the emails and instant chat were always so helpful and easy to communicate with. It seems like they are in Australia too, which assisted with communication. Loved how easy it was to set up the lease agreement. We got tenants after 1 viewing, which was amazing in the current Perth market. The price is very reasonable.

Perfect and Savings

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Cubbi provided a new way of managing my rental property which didn’t require me to pay high fees for an agent or do it all myself. They supported me right through the process from low-cost advertising across all the major websites, to creating the lease and lodging the bond. They got all the rent payments set up (which they look after so I don’t have to think about it) and I’ve got an online account where I can manage all the aspects of my tenancy such as maintenance requests and logging expenses. If I have any questions or problems, there’s always a real person on hand to help me.

Highly Recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

From listing to tenant on boarding, extremely fast and efficient service. Always responding quickly and providing clear instructions to both the owner and tenant. Tenants also very receptive to the idea of Cubbi and dealing more directly with the owner. Go do it yourself!

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

I am giving you 5 stars for the history of our relationship BUT...BEWARE!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Cubbi has just advised me today that they will be making their new rent payments platform (which charges landlords 2% for each rent payment collected from tenants) COMPULSORY. All accounts which are not using their rent collection system will be removed from the new website. If this is correct this is my last business with Cubbi. It was a true pleasure to use your service where landlords were given a choice. I used you guys as I DON'T want to pay ANY AGENT'S FEES. I am my own agent! Now, the new platform is a contradiction of this. It was a pleasure to do business with you guys. Ciao!

Great rental site for landlords

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

Great website for renting properties. The web ad was up pretty quickly and also at the top of the listing. Cubbi advised me by email and SMS whenever there was an enquiry.

Let Cubbi help you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

We are so happy that we took our son's advice and used Cubbi to sell our property. The people at Cubbi helped us step by step to set up the website and promptly advised us of any prospective purchasers. We successfully sold the property and saved thousands of dollars. We will recommend Cubbi to family and friends, an excellent service.

A Great Friendly Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

I found the Cubbi service to be friendly, helpful, reliable, fast and very customer focused, I would recommend Cubbi to everyone.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

A great help!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

We have rented out our house very quickly, with the help of Cubbi, who supported us through the advertising, screening and lease agreement processes. We had no knowledge of this area previously and really appreciate the information and advice given. Requests for direct contact have been responded to very quickly.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Great service !! Good customer service fast and efficient easy to use seamless and fast easy to navigate online thanks

Renter's Nightmare

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

I had to enter substantial data with uploads of many documents. That much is expected. Then, 90% through the data entry (the pulling together of all the payslips, drivers licence and passport scans, etc. took hours), was hit with an unannounced $25 fee!

If that weren't bad enough. After completing that online form I was /then/ told that I had to complete another PDF form. Despite claims to the contrary, the PDF form cannot be downloaded and saved with your updates (Adobe Acrobat couldn't open it, saying it was invalid). This second form is
almost identical in its content to the webform. But you can't even cut-and-paste responses. Everything has to be re-typed.

It's a complete shambles!

After all this, the property, which was only shown for the first time on Saturday, disappeared mid-afternoon on Sunday, from all the property websites. All Cubbi will say is that it's been removed by the owner.

Following this experience, I've taken the view that the kind of landlord that would use this service is only concerned with minimizing cost and would likely be a nightmare to work with. If they can't be bothered to take a phonecall during a sales process imagine the hell of trying to get a plumber to fix a leek.

Avoid, unless you're at the very low-end (most price-sensitive part) of the market.

Greatest Help anyone could wont.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

I have used a Cubbi for the first time and I am glad that I did. Cubbi made my life lot easier. Thank you Cubbi.

Comprehensive Service at a fair price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2017

A comprehensive service at a fair price giving individual support where required. Good and detailed responses from interested tenants on Cubbi application and information forms aids decision making.

Verified Customer

Even better second time around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Second time we've used it and even easier now. No way I'd waste money on a property manager. Very responsive staff as well!

Don't use anything else.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

I have used Cubbi now for three tenancies. I have seen changes in the system and website as it grows and improves. I like that there is always an answer to questions by a real person. I definitely recommend Cubbi without hesitation.

For those who are skeptical

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Being a property manager myself (currently unemployed) I was a bit skeptical in using a website that intends to get rid of property managers - but now after being a customer, I don't really see the point in being a property manager anymore

Fantastic for diy landlords

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Helpful, attentive and a dream to be able to get rid of real estate managers and do it myself. Have used cubbi a couple of times now and very happy with the service they provide and their customer support was excellent. Would (and actively do) recommend.

Verified Customer

Take control and boot lazy property managers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

After struggling to rent my brand new apartment, and incurring the financial burden of having to pay the mortgage, I lost the property manager and rented it myself in five days. Take back control - no one wants to rent your property faster than you do!

1 of 11 pages

Hi, I am an overseas investor, I have property in Melbourne which I would like to rent out asap. I wonder how you could help.?

Ann Lam asked on Jun 24, 2017

How do I create user account?

reiverandreiver asked on Sep 11, 2015

Answer this

The easiest way is to click on 'List your home' on the top right hand corner. http://www.cubbi.com.au/

Hey there- probably best to speak direct to Cubbi

Sorry I can't delve into this more for you

I have purchase a investment property with existing tenants who is currently renting through a real estate how do i switch from them to Cubbi with bonds and 4 weeks rental?

blackie66 asked on Aug 26, 2015

Answer this

The people at cubbi are very helpful and approachable. Give them a call and they will be able to answer your questions. :-)

Hi there

I havent done this before- so I wouldnt be 100% if my suggestions are 100% accurate.

I'd just ask the r/e agent how the finances work from there part. That will give you a guide as to dates and how the bond works (may vary state to state)
Id then get the tenants to start paying directly to you or nominated account

If in Victoria- the https://rentalbonds.vic.gov.au/ may help you with the bond transfer from the r/e agent.

Outside of Victoria-Im not too sure as some states vary.

It's a learning process, but pretty easy - and when I did this myself- well, it couldnt have been any smoother (but I didnt have a r/e agent to worry about)

D