Review rating:

Verified Customer

Proven success as a long-term Custodian Client

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

My wife and I are in our 30's now and have had great and ongoing success with Custodian Wealth Builders throughout the past 8 years as we've built our property portfolio. In 2011 we procured our 1st property with Custodian (2nd overall) and have remained with them ever since, currently with 6 properties and plans to extend this further in future. Our goal of having complete financial freedom and early retirement are well underway.

We have complete trust and confidence in the service Custodian provide. The land has been in high growth areas, the building quality has been consistently very good, and with the guarantees provided we have not been exposed to unnecessary financial risk. With this peace of mind we have already recommended their services to family and friends seeking to invest. Overall we are highly satisfied customers, as well as ongoing, long-term clients!

Worth while attending

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

It was straight to the point but in saying that I have been to a couple of these presentations and it was no different. Most of the information was the same but you only need to here one thing that was different to make it worthwhile and that is why i attend these events. I did hear a couple of things and it was also good to see people there that were already successful which makes me feel like I started tooooo late.But in saying that when my situation changes , hopefully shortly i will be able to put my plan into action..

Ratings

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Yes was very informative and great service and advise from all involved. Great outcome from this meeting an possible expansion of out portfolio.

Really Positive Evening [...].

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

A great positive and motivating speech by Ross McFarlane (dynamic leader giving a tablet gift with supper), Cheers Again Andres

Worth Thought

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

I went to the seminar with an open mind , I thought it would be a hard push sales seminar but it was nothing of the sort , very informative without the sales pitch , congrats to Custodian.

It was good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

The seminar was good there was lots of idea and points that we can think about.To reduce the years of our mortgage.

Custodian are the ORIGINAL and most sincere of real estate investment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

John wrote the book 7 steps 20 years ago! before it was trendy to write a book, before every second 'property expert' was doing it. My partner and I bought our first property in 2014 and we were extremely nervous as young 20-somethings. John CALLED US. He personally called us and we spoke to him for 30 minutes. We couldnt believe it. In 2016 we bought again, a great process. We've used the equity to buy our own home as we begin to look at starting a family.

We highly recommend Custodian and have referred many of our friends to also join which has been really great.

Verified Customer

Long time client

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

I've been a Custodian client since 1999. I purchased my first investment property through them at age 23. That property doubled in value in the early 2000's south-east QLD property boom. A few years later, that growth enabled my husband and I to purchase a home in Sydney - without saving for a deposit! Now we are in our early 40's with a young family (kids aged 11 and 1) living in north-west Sydney with three Custodian investment properties. We now have two properties in south-east QLD and one in Melbourne; poised for the next boom! We are average wage earners and I only work part time now. We love that Custodian makes investing in multiple properties seem an easy thing to do as they provide a great support team to assist you through the complex processes involved in purchasing, financing, taxation, SMSF and reviewing your portfolio each year. I wouldn't trust a lot of developers out there marketing investment properties, but Custodian are a genuine company helping every day Australians build wealth for retirement. There's no get rich quick scheme, it's all about managing your cash flow to hold multiple properties for the long term so that in retirement we won't be living on a tiny government or superannuation pension. In nearly 20 years investing with Custodian, I've never had any issues with them and have friends who have also been long time investors. Highly recommend Custodian to assist you with your property investment journey!

Opportunity Knocks - Let Me In

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

My husband and I found the evening so refreshing and enjoyable. We appreciated that we were not forced/pressured into buying. The speaker was engaging and fun. We are very interested in the possibilities that Custodian presents. At this point in our life - we know that we would not be able to contribute to this great idea due to lack of finances. However, I am working on changing this through some personal goal settings, and all goes well. I believe that we will be in contact with Custodian in 6-8 months. I personally have always been interested in real estate/investing - but have never taken the step to find out more about it. The way Custodian presented it last night - yes - we would definitely consider jumping on the "bandwagon" in the very near future.

Comments
Custodian VIP Official

WOW, Susie, thank you so much and how wonderful to hear that you got the message spot on!!! That made our day. Look forward to welcoming you in the near future if you require assistance. Thanks again.

Umbrella company

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

It's sharp knowledgeable. Good for investment or even 1st buyers.and sources for mortgage s too.
Greast Company , better staff and financial updates
Regards.
Thx

Comments
Custodian VIP Official

Thank you Kenny. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. Follow our blog for more updates at https://www.custodian.com.au/our-blog/ :)

Wantirna introduction

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

Speaker and materials were clear in Custodian investment strategy; he was also entertaining and down to earth. I learned a lot from attending. Thank you.

Comments
Custodian VIP Official

Hi Kenneth. Ross sure is entertaining - to us too :) Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Wishing you great success in your wealth building journey.

Excellent insight in property long term property market

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

The seminar information is well researched and presented. As a finance professional, I concur with the ideas.
Good testimonies from those who have applied these concepts.
Well done.

Comments
Custodian VIP Official

Thank you Dennis for your honest feedback, especially coming from someone with financial skills and experience! Very glad you enjoyed the presentation and took the time to post a review. Thank you. Tell your friends :)

Canberra

Private message

Canberra End of Year Function

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

Thank you for a lovely evening on 30 Nov 17. My partner and I had only expected to stay for one hour, yet we left after 3! We enjoyed meeting some nice people along with the informative session run by Greg ,Corey and Co. Great venue and great staff, great service and I hope you use the same venue in 2018. Well done as it was a very pleasant surprise and a nice way to wind up the year!

Comments
Custodian VIP Official

Ailsa, thank you so much! And thank you for taking the time to send your feedback. We look forward to assisting you and wish you a wonderful Year 2018!!!!!!!!!!
Will keep in mind the venue for our next gathering too :)

Custodian are so well organised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

We are extremely impressed with Custodian and the guidance and assistance they have provided in helping us build our property investment portfolio, they are extremely professional and thorough and will look after each step when you purchase any new investment property and they also follow up afterwards with constant reviews of your portfolio and with regular and very informative updates on the latest news and trends in property investment. What also impressed us is that are in it for the long haul and will continue to work with you to help meet your goals.

Comments
Custodian VIP Official

Thank you for popping in, we truly appreciate it. It is after all the 7 Steps, and we are indeed with you every step of the way :) We are with you long term and are looking forward to helping you achieving your goals this 2018 and beyond.

Building Trust with Custodian

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

We choose Custodian because we believe that we can trust them. From the seminars, consultant process, educational and on site visiting to financial process and now we are on the construction phase still very much encouraging. We are both glad that we choosed Custodian as we are understand that real estate investment is a long term goal and journey but to have them on our side. We knew that we are in a very good hands. Once again, as we a building wealth we also building trust with Custodian.

December 18th 2017 Update: Custodian welcome you as part of it extended family

From the day we found Custodian to help us with our first investment property. We felt that they welcome us as part of it extended family. They have a wonderful staffs in every departments such as Management Team, Financial Strategists, Client Consultant, Relationship Managers, Property Specialist, The Investloan Team, The Construction Team and The Client Concierge Team. They are committed and dedicated to deliver professional supports and walk along with us in each phase of the investment process. We would highly recommend Custodian to anyone who wants to start investment on Real Estate. Thank you Custodian.

Comments
Custodian VIP Official

Thank you so much for your kind and genuine feedback. We look forward to the journey ahead. :)

Custodian is an amazing company to be involved with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Custodian helped us with an investment property, from the land and building through to completion and 1 year on are still making sure our investment is working for us by keeping in contact, providing us with support if there are any circumstances that arise in regards to the investment property. They also have webinars and get togethers in person so we can keep up to date with a changing world in which we live regarding our future.
A fantastic company and a wonderful group of people who work there.

Comments
Custodian VIP Official

Thank you so much Leanne for your kind feedback. We look forward to this journey with you.

Well organized and informative presentation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

The presentation evening by Custodian was an enjoyable evening. It was extremely informative without any pressure. To top off the night, we were fed delicious food and given a gift too.

Comments
Custodian VIP Official

Thank you so much Marg. A fun educational event in a pressure-free environment is exactly what we aim to deliver. So glad you enjoyed it! Please make sure to check the content on the tablet, worth reading :)

CLAYTON SOUTH

Private message

Custodian - The way to move forward with!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

1. Presentation was excellent, informative and to the point with valuable information.
2. Surprised with excellent gift of tablet.
3. Food was OK - As a vegetarian, options were very very limited. It can be improved with your arrangements. Drinks was not there [Except only water]. :)

Cheers,
Shakti

Comments
Custodian VIP Official

Thank you so much Shakti. Glad you enjoyed the event! We will take note of the vegetarian options, and perhaps once you become a Custodian Client, you can enjoy a beverage with the team at our VIP client events :)