• 1 comment

Date Purchased: May 2015

Nothing but trouble

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2019

High Cooper levels made my
Daughters hair go green rang the pool builder several times he come out and check it and told me to empty half the pool the levels was like 4.8
Then we had trouble with the cell from the start it varies from 6-15 again when I rang the pool company he couldn’t help me he sold the business so he could care less

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi Gary, Thank you for your review, We are sorry to hear you have had issues with the copper levels and pool builder. In regards to your copper level issue, as per our manual our recommende... read more »

I’ve had the cooper ironizer turned of for nearly 2 years now and it’s still reading .8
The old owner of narrellan pools sold the business and the new owner keeps on mucking me around

Adelaide

Date Purchased: Sep 2018

The perfect solution

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2019

We are very happy with Enviroswim, our daughter is a paid swimming instructor in chloride pools and loves a chlorine free pool. We have many visitors who are also very impressed that there is no chlorine. We are very relieved that it is just as effective in the shade. Thanks

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi Ron,

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to share your experience.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jan 2018

With persistence, we are very happy with Enviroswim

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2019

After a few initially disappointing months working how best to maintain our 80,000 litre swimming pool with Enviroswim, we are extremely happy with our decision to replace our salt water chlorination system.

Initially we struggled to stop algae growth and we were concerned that we were told that we had to dose the pool with chlorine! However, since discovering that the cause for concern was high levels of phosphate, having since dealt with this, with non-metal phosphate remover and algaecide, we now have crystal clear water that is like stepping into a refreshing bath!

Thank you Enviroswim!

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hello Edward,

Thank you for taking the time to post your Enviroswim experience.

Happy Fresh water swimming

• 2 comments

Date Purchased: Aug 2012

Cell kept clogging up with calcium immediately and company wouldn't replace control unit. Togs smelt

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

Bought with new pebble-crete pool.

We noticed that a bad smell (brackish water) in our togs after leaving the pool.

The freshwater means mosquitos are attracted and will lay larvae in the pool.

You have to really keep an eye on the copper levels or your pool gets stained or on it can be easy to get algae in the warmer months (mean a non-copper algaecide and/or chlorine anyway defeating the purpose).

After about a year (maybe less) the cell kept getting completely clogged with thick, grey (calcium?) build up. This shouldn't happen. The cells are supposed to be self-cleaning through the reverse polarity process. Initially I could handle it happening once or twice a year, but it got worse in the second year and started happing every month or two. I contacted the company for support and they took my control unit away for testing. In the mean time they gave me a loan control unit. While I had the loan unit, the self-cleaning worked perfectly. The company then told me my control unit didn't have a fault, so they removed the loan unit, reinstalled my unit and guess what - the cell stopped self cleaning. Each time I had to clean the cell, putting it all back together often resulted in tiny leaks because the o-rings deteriorated and needed grease or replacement.

We swapped to a salt water chlorinator (same filter and pump) and we've had a trouble free experience, no mosquitos and our togs don't smell anymore. Win-win-win.

I wouldn't recommend the enviroswim product due to poor support, low quality, high maintenance, the off-putting smell and the mosquito breeding ground.

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi AddictivKaos, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Sorry to hear you have struggled to maintain your Enviroswim system and had a poor experience. Your experience is contrary to the... read more »

I replaced the system after about 3-4 years. I only just wrote this review because I was looking for a new robotic pool cleaner and instead I see an ad for enviroswim (I assume your response is als... read more »

Hi
Thanks for your comments

Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Great.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

Fantastic product. My daughter has an intolerance to chlorine and couldn't spend much time in the pool. This has solved that problem. The additional bonus is that I haven't had to worry about the pool for months. Just remember to run the initial setup. we can now swim without goggles!!!

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi Buzz,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
Great to hear your daughter is enjoying the benefits of swimming in an Enviroswim Fresh water swimming pool.

Happy New year

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jun 2009

Fantastic system and excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2018

We have had our Enviroswim system since 2009 and are extremely happy with it. Provided you keep your Ph neutral (which is impt with any pool) you will have no problems. We have let our water get out of balance a couple of times and ended up with some algae but if the Ph is neutral, it's fine. We recently replaced the rods so a good run. Phil and his staff return calls and reply to emails promptly and are a wealth of information. Highly recommend this product and company.

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi Lisa & Eddy,

Thanks for your valued review.

Happy New year.

• 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

We love swimming in a freshwater pool

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2018

We live in Darwin and love the experience of swimming in a freshwater pool. No smell no chlorine and very few chemicals, sorry chlorine based swimming pool owners! We would thoroughly recommend enviroswim pool filtration system. We have found our pool works well throughout the year even during the wet season when chlorine based pools have a lot of problems requiring extra chlorine etc. We have had a saltwater chlorine based pool and now a freshwater pool and the there is no comparison. Thanks enviroswim for s great product.

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi Julie,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Enviroswim ES3.
Happy New Year & Fresh water swimming.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jan 2015

Outstanding Product and Outstanding Support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

We have had the Enviroswim ES3 installed and operating for three years and love swimming in fresh water! Being able to get out of the water without needing to rinse off chlorine and other chemicals is a real godsend and my friends that have chlorine and salt chlorination pools are always amazed at how nice our pool water is. Operating and maintaining the system is relatively simple (follow the user manual and you cannot go wrong) and to date has been hassle free. We encountered our first problem this week after 3 years with the control panel. Despite being out of warranty, the support we received from Carl Richards (General Manager) and Harry at Enviroswim has been fantastic. Great guys, proactive support and very quick turnaround - exactly what you need just before Christmas.

I judge a company not only by the quality of their product, but how well they stand behind it in the long term and respond to customers when things don't go right. Given this was a year out of warranty, Environswim could have taken me to the cleaners to fix it and given that it is a week before Christmas I would have probably had to put up with it. Instead they stood behind their product, bent over backwards to support it and had me back up and running in two days. As you can tell I am a very happy customer and I strongly recommend Enviroswim for having a great product and even greater support.

Purchased at: Factory Pools

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi Colin,

Thank you for your valued review, we really appreciate your comments.
Merry Christmas to you and your family and happy fresh water swimming.

All the best for 2019.

NSW

• 4 questions
  • 1 answer

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Fantastic to swim in..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

We installed our Enviroswim system 14 months ago after speaking with friends who'd had their's installed several months earlier. In the very early stages we had a few days of pool greening, but that was my error whilst setting the system up. Watertech Services, who we purchased our Enviroswim from, offered advice immediately. Since that time, for well over a year, our pool has been sparkling clean and a delight to swim in. We often dispense with showers, and diving into fresh water just before bed not only feels wonderful but saves precious tank water! Win, win!

A couple of days ago I made a rare visit to the local pool shop to check the TDS level, and noticed that every other customer there was spending $$ on chlorine, algaecide and flocculation chemicals. I walked out with a pack of Aquacheck test strips. After 12 years of juggling pool chemicals, we are so happy to have discovered this system. The initial outlay will be recouped over time, we spend very little on pool acid/bicarb once in a blue moon, everyone loves swimming in the water, and we feel better about our pool's impact on the environment.

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi Linnie,

Thank you fro your valued review.

Merry Christmas and happy fresh water swimming.

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Can’t beat Enviroswim !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

We installed the Enviroswim system roughly two years ago. It’s absolutely amazing. I used to pump so much money into our pool when it was chlorine and it never looked half as good as it does now. It’s such a clean feeling when you swim, unlike our old pool when you smelt like a tub of chlorine and blonde hair became monster green. Carl is super helpful with any questions. I highly recommend this system and company.

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi David,

Thank you for your review.
We really appreciate your Support.

Happy xmas and happy Fresh water Swimming.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Sep 2018

If your kids have allergies this is the system for you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

My first pool and because my son is allergic to chlorine I couldn’t use the standard salt chlorinator. Did a fair bit of research and came across the Enviroswim. Excellent, easy system and with the added automatic pH doser there is honestly not much to do. With a normal pool my son could only last about 20 mins before he would start sneezing and have red eyes for hours. Now he swims for hours with no issues and our dog loves it. Would recommend it highly. 5 Stars.

Comments
Enviroswim Official

HI Andrew,
Its great to hear your son can enjoying swimming again. Of course it's great to also hear your dog loves it.

Merry Xmas and enjoy the summer.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2017

There is no better way to go for sanitation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I just built a new pool about a year and a half ago. i investigated every possible sanitation system available in Australia and I do mean everything! I like ionizing but you still needed to add chlorine. i've had two salt water pools before so I knew what to expect there. I looked at ozone and it is expensive to run - very expensive and the pool that i used to go to for aquaaerobics was ozone and it was ok but not for me. Too much monitoring involved. Chlorine was out. there was no way I was going to lug those big containers around. I looked at mineral pools and there was no advantage to them and the mineral salts are expensive. Finally I came across Enviroswim and i recognised that this was it. it had ionizing, salt chlorination, but just a little so my garden beds were safe, and the ultrasonics. That was everything. I expected to need a pool guy but I had installed cyclonic pre filters on both pumps which are easy to back wash and keep the cartridge filter clean. I do my water test from time to time but I am not as careful as I should be. I finally got the pool guy to come around after a year just to help me clean the cartridge filters for the first time. they were dirty but not overly. I will do them every 6 months from now on. The Enviroswim just works. it is easy to turn the dials up if something is less than it should be or down if its too much. I LOVE THIS PIECE OF EQUIPMENT! It just does what needs to be done and anyone who uses my pool says its the best water they have ever experienced in a pool and they think I'm the clever one. Of course I take all the credit but I know where the credit REALLY goes.

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi MFKK,

Date Purchased: Jan 2014

Outstanding system, 4 years of trouble free pool ownership

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

We installed this in our new pool in 2014 and its been excellent. In new pools you have to keep on top of the pH levels and make sure to keep a little amount of salt in it. Replaced electrodes around 2.5 years in (about $250) and new oxidiser cell plate needed now about $600, other than that and some acid to lower pH, no other costs. Support is excellent and the kids love swimming in it compared to other pools. Would buy it again.

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi Chris
Thank you for your review. Your support is greatly valued.

Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Absolutely amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I have owned this system for 2 years now and I cannot believe how little maintenance I have to perform on my pool. I installed the system myself and the initial setup was straightforward thanks to the excellent instructions it comes with. I have only had to add pool acid and nothing else! Guests cannot believe that I don't have chlorine or salt and I have lost count of the amount of times I've shown them the ES3. My kids all have asthma and chlorine really affected them in other pools but not this one. I did come across some negativety...at the pool supplies shop! Completely one eyed opinion of this system. Anybody who is considering this system would be advised to ignore those type of people and purchase an ES3. Technical support has been fantastic. I will build another home and pool again in the future and Phil will be my first contact so I can purchase another system... highly recommended!

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi Danny,

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Dec 2017

A game changer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

This is an awesome product - as a 3 time pool owner I have finally made my life easier; once you get the water in balance maintenance is a dream; no more 20KG containers of chlorine and filter time has been halved! Great support from the Enviroswim team! Thank you!

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your support and taking the time to post a review.

Date Purchased: Sep 2013

Better than bath water

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

We have had our Enviroswim for 6 years now and have never stopped congratulating ourselves for spending the extra dollars when we put the pool in, because the water feel on your body is second to none. I personally hate the smell of chlorine and our last place had a saltwater system which was ok at best. The Enviroswim allows my boys to have a swim before bed and not bother with a shower......the water quality is that good.

Purchased at: Leisure Pools

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi Jimmy,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
Happy Fresh water swimming!

Gold Coast

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2018

I Love my new freshwater pool. Back to nature with my Enviroswim system!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2018

About 3 months ago I purchased an Enviroswim ES3 Freshwater pool system on the recommendation from my local pool shop. The Enviroswim ES3 came highly recommended by Platinum Pool and Spa Centre and 4.8 star rating on product review at the time was enough for me to invest in this system. It was about twice the price of a salt water chlorinator but the water feels so light and fresh it was worth every cent. It feels like swimming in a dam but crystal clear!! I haven't added any chemicals (except for some acid) since it was installed even though I have tested my water 3 times now!!! If you have been recommended this system or just want to know more about the Enviroswim ES3 system I recommend calling the team at Platinum Pool and Spa Centre in Mudgeeraba on the Gold Coast as they are so helpful and informative and are passionate about the Enviroswim system.
Thanks again guys!

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is great to see more Pool shops embracing the system. We have found the Platinum Pool & Spa team to be very professional. We have a long associ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: Apr 2016

Love our enviro pool

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

We recently purchased a 3 year old house that had a enviro swim pool and we are very impressed with it so far, the only thing is that in Perth it is almost impossible to find someone that can help you fully understand the system. Pool shops either don't know them or they don't like enviro swim obviously because they just want to sell you chemicals.So I guess what I am saying West Australia has trouble getting any correct information which is a shame as it is such a fantastic system but over here it does not get any publicity so we have to battle as best we can.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi Jan, Thank you for your kind review. We do have good service coverage in Perth as well as a warranty centre in the rare event that the need arises. In the handover pack there is also an informat... read more »

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 13 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Nov 2014

Hassle free pool maintenance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

I have now had the ES3 system installed for almost 4 years now and it seems I take it for granted how well it works. Each time I speak to friends who have a pool and constantly complain of the effort and difficulty in maintaining their pool water as nice as mine, it makes me smile in the investment I made so many years ago. I invite them over to my place, show them what I have as this is the best endorsement you can have. Next thing I know they bought one too. It really does work like magic...

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi Alf,

Bayview 2104

• 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

The best solution for pool maintenance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Fantastic, fantastic, what else can I say, we had a high maintenance 100,000 litre pool set in Australian bushland. Debris blew in ,overhanging trees shed leaves bark and gumnuts, it was a birdbath and wallaby drinking hole.
We were using 15-20 litres of chlorine a week ,with the solar on even more, with this much chlorine it needed acid and stabiliser, if not enough chlorine was added the pool went green, and needed algaecide. A very high salt content was as a result of all the chlorine ,this didn't help the painter surface. I put up with all this for over 20 years.
I read about Inviroswim ,what they said made sense ,no pool shop had ever suggested the product,now I know why,in the 12 months since installation ,I have added nil chlorine,nil stabilizer,nil algaecide ,approx. 8 litres of acid,and replaced one set of electrodes [to start with I had these set too high].
Now we have a very low maintenance trouble free,sparkling crystal clear pool,which every one enjoys including the wildlife

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Enviroswim Official

Hi Les,
Thank you for your review ... Happy swimming.

1 of 3 pages