Filter By:

Verified Purchase Size: Queen Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Love it, very impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Love my new mattress, before I bought the memory foam Mattress i would wake up every morning with a sore hip and back so decided to try the memory foam, 100% happy that I did, I done a lot of research around town at big chain store and was not happy with the service or they had none In stock, so I came across ergoflex on line, liked the website, very informative, so I bit the bullet and bought one, At this stage after having it for a few months I can’t fault it, love it, I was also very impressed with the customer service, I put in delivery instructions to be left in front veranda, I received a phone call from the company , they just wanted to check if it was ok to do so, it was delivered exceptionally fast in 2 days, I live in country NSW so that was impressive, the mattress hasn’t sagged or changed shape, 100% happy camper

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Amazing mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Most comfortable mattress I've ever owned, it provides a lot of support for your back. I have the most comfortable sleep now even my girlfriend comes over to my house just to sleep on it!

Verified Purchase Size: Queen Date Purchased: Nov 2018

This mattress makes me so happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

This mattress has exceeded my expectations. I did a lot of research and tried a number of memory foam mattresses before ordering this one, and I am very pleased with my choice. It is by far the most comfortable mattress I have ever tried or slept on. It’s perfectly squishy! It’s so supportive that sometimes I feel like I’m floating. It’s also really comfy for sitting upright, it just kind of cradles you. I was worried that memory foam would be too hot (I’m a hot sleeper) but this has not been an issue so far. If you like the feel of memory foam, you will love this mattress.

Purchased at: Online Computer

Size: Long Single Date Purchased: Nov 2018

Great purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

After deliberating about dropping a few thousand on the Danish version, we decided to try the Ergoflex and Ecosa mattresses - both of which allow an in-home test period. The Ergoflex is outstanding and is presently on my wife’s side of the split king, in long single style. It is not quite at the Euro-Danish feel however it is pretty close and given the price difference has allowed for a new tv and some of the Koala sofa, we are pretty pleased. My Ecosa has gone back and post Xmas, Inwill get the Ergoflex for my side of the bed. An absolute winner. The Ecosa was also pretty good in fairness! Their 100 night trial is awesome, just not as comfy.

Verified Purchase Size: Queen Date Purchased: May 2012

Great mattress - lasting comfort

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

We bought our first Ergoflex mattress over 6 years ago and since then have bought two more for our kids. The mattress is on the firm side, yet supporting and very comfortable. In fact so comfortable, it does bring smile on my face and feeling of gratitude each time I lie down. For what you get, it represents amazing value for money. Will definitely replace with another one in the future.

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Nov 2018

Great product, never let me down!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

I have bought mattresses twice from Ergoflex, from 3G to 5G, the first time was 2014 and this month is the second one.
The mattress has lived up to my expectation, very comfortable and did not have any problem for the past 5 years therefore I come back again.
I have noticed the 5G is softer and more advanced. Highly recommend!

Verified Purchase Size: King Date Purchased: Nov 2018

Love the Ergoflex Mattress so much I bought 2

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

I bought a Queen Ergoflex Mattress around 5 years ago - it is still perfect and I couldn't sleep on any other mattress after experiencing the Ergoflex. I love the way the cover zips off easily for washing, and it is comfort plus. Miss my mattress when we are away on holiday!! Just bought my son a Ergoflex King size Mattress 5G and I'm envious - I didn't think the mattress could get better but it has - he loves it as well. Communication was fantastic and delivery was hassle free. Would love an Ergoflex 5G myself - Thank-you.

Verified Purchase Size: King Single Date Purchased: Nov 2018

Great mattress. Back for more.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Bought two more for the kids after loving mine and having them comment how much they liked my mattress. It's soft enough yet still supportive and ordering a delivery is easy and trouble free. Recommended.

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Apr 2014

Simply a Good Bed, No More, No Less

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

4 years after we got our mattresses, they are so good that we just ordered the 3rd one for the growing family.

If you simply need a good mattress at a reasonable price without any fuzz, then this is it.

We are in New Zealand so mattress price is 10% less than the original one and shipping cost was about $260 AUD.

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Hi everyone.

My review is based on the fact that of course I love this product and I really recommend it.
But I also want to let you all know how good this guys are.
On the 2th of October 2018 while I was overseas a friend of mine bought me a Ergoflex king mattress as a present for my big size bedroom. Once I got back from my holidays tho I had to move out of my property for personal reasons and I ended up with an unopened brand new king bed suit and king mattress that would not fit in any old property because of the size.
So on the 22nd of October 2018 my friend sent an email to Ergoflex explaining the situation and asking if there was a possibility to exchange the king size mattress with a queen size as it will most likely fit easier in a room especially in a rental property.
Ergoflex has been amazing and their customer service is top!
They did organise pick up and drop off for me and they also gave me a refund based on the fact the king size mattress was more expensive of the queen size.
By the 23rd of October 2018 my brand new queen size mattress was already deliver and by the 24th my king size was already on its way back to Ergoflex.

For all this reason I rate this guys 5 starts and I highly recommend them!

Verified Purchase Size: Queen Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Great for bad backs and a fantastic nights sleep

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

We bought a King size Ergoflex mattress in 2013 and it is still going great. I have had a couple of serious back injuries and my wife has had multiple surgeries and we have found the mattress helps us get a good nights sleep.

We just bought a caravan and as soon as it arrived we wanted to get an Ergoflex for it so we could travel in comfort. The Queen size mattress we just bought is in there now and we are going away next weekend so looking forward to a good nights sleep while we are away.

• 1 helpful vote

Size: Single Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Very Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

Difference is a lot to sleeping in a spring mattress. Very happy with the quality of the well made mattress. Got used to it after 3 nights. As I am an older person so it easy to turn around, very light compared to the old mattress. Would recommend the mattress to any older person.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Size: King Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Great mattress, great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

First off, I read lots of reviews before purchasing and I had a good idea what I was getting into. I had tried out a few similar mattresses before ordering.

Love the memory foam, I think it beats spring mattress' any day. Why support only certain areas via springs when the mattress can be made from supportive memory foam.

Price was dead on. NO MATTRESS lasts for ever and I don't want to pay several thousand when it's time to replace.

Comfort, won't lie it took us a few weeks to settle into it. It's very different that the plush, soft pillow top mattress we had before. This is GREAT for back sleepers and good for side sleepers (and curvy partners). If you want a little more sink for your curves, perhaps consider a different memory foam matters with an extra layer of softer memory foam on top. The Ergoflex is quoted as a firm mattress and that's what it is. Has been really supportive for my back.

Mountain Creek

• 3 answers

Size: King Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Best sleep investment ever !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Friends purchased an Ergoflex mattress approx 3 years ago., we had the advantage of sleeping on it before we bought . Our mattress was 10 years old and definitely needed replacing and we were also in the process of refurbishing the other rooms . We now have 4 king size and everyone that has slept on them seem to love it. We told the guy fitting our new carpet and he also bought one. He has neck and back injuries from work and sport and he told me this is the best he has ever slept. I have not been a great sleeper for quite a few years and my husband gets up a couple of times a night, what I have found is not only do I sleep better but the way the mattress supports, I mostly don't disturb when he gets up.
The service was excellent, arrived when they said it would. We were nearly two months before we were ready for the other 3 mattresses , however, that was not a problem for Ergoflex.
We are just so happy with our beds ,we couldn't recommend them more highly.

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Best nights sleep I have ever had, highly recommend Ergoflex.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Most supportive mattress and best nights sleep I’ve ever had. Had absolutely no issues at all and the quality, durability and ability to keep its shape is simply the best.

Sydney

• 1 answer

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Very comfortable mattress

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I have a spinal injury and have struggled with other mattresses but this one is really good. The memory foam is very supportive but also soft on sore areas. It has helped enormously with my pain. I do find the mattress slightly hot at times. I also found that the smell ( I think it is off gassing) took a few weeks to subside.

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Great mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I bought this mattress two years ago and I love it. The pillows are great too. No neck pain now.

I'm single and weigh about 80kg and I find this mattress so comfortable. The dog seems to like it too!

I also purchased one of these mattresses for my son and his partner 12 months ago, and they love it too.

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Apr 2015

You can’t take it with you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Enjoy this mattress while you can, you won’t find another like it when you travel, after trying to sleep in hotel ‘mattress canoes ‘so great to get home to the comfort and support of my Ergoflex.

Verified Purchase Size: Queen Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Best mattress & pillows I’ve ever had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

I bought my first mattress over 6 yrs ago after having a car accident, fractured my pelvis & sacrum, the mattress is the best I have ever bought, 6 yrs later it’s still like brand new and doesn’t dip on any side just mounds around your body we’re ever you lay down. Moved house bought a pillow top mattress no we’re near as good as the erogoflex so have just bought my 2nd mattress

Verified Purchase Size: Queen Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Night and day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Definitely one of the most comfortable mattresses I've slept on. In the last two years that I've had it, the bed feels just as good as it did when I first got it.
Fast delivery, great service, and a real surprise that such a comfortable mattress could come in a box.

1 of 55 pages