Filter By:

Size: Double Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Great Mattresses and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

I bought my first Ergoflex about 4 years ago and am thrilled with the way it has worn. I recently purchased one for my son, who was suffering from back pain working as a labourer and he is extremely impressed by the soundness of his sleep. You really notice the difference when you sleep on a bad mattress in a hotel. It is always great to come back home to the Ergoflex

Sydney

Size: King Date Purchased: Jan 2013

Sags a few years into owning it

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

We brought this mattress 3.5 years ago ,and for the first two years it was fabulous, but as time has gone on we notice we are both aching a lot in the mornings, I've realised this quite significantly for the last couple of months, but it was really noticed when we went for a 2 week holiday and I woke every morning without aches or headaches, and they returned on being back in our own bed, we can definitely feel where it has given in the centre of the bed. Great for a few years but no longevity in them unfortunately

Comments

I got a call a hour after lodging query and they have offered replacement mattress, good service from the company

Size: Double Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Exceptional mattress, could not live without my Ergoflex mattress.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Just imagine, 26 years, a third of my life was spent in discomfort. Not being able to get to bedding companies was forced to go on line. Somehow stumbled onto Ergoflex, never ever heard the name, let alone make a purchase on line. Best purchase I ever made. After my first night on my new Ergoflex mattress I purchased a Queen mattress for my daughter Every night when I get into bed I thank the Good Lord for my Ergoflex double mattress and the comfort it gives. I just purchased a new one, as it was on special, so I could pass my five year old one onto my son who is now enjoying the comfort of a restful sleep

Size: Single Date Purchased: May 2016

So very comfortable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

My mattress is firm but very comfortable. After 15 months of use it continues to look and feel great and I have had relief from previously recurring back pain. I purchased a second Ergoflex mattress in 2017 for my husband. He is now also sleeping more comfortably.

Tweed

• 1 question

Size: King Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Second ergoflex mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

We have had our second ergoflex mattress for just over six months. Every bit as comfortable as the last (which we still have after 6 years). The only reason for a new one was upgrading to a king size. Easy to order and install, hassle free and now our guests enjoy the same comfort that we do. Highly recommended.

Brisbane

Size: King Date Purchased: Jan 2014

Best mattress ever. Can't sleep without it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

For about three years we've owned King and King Single ergoflex mattresses. It is just the perfect thing to sleep on. David and the team are ever helpful with questions and always happy to mail out free plastic bags for the mattresses when we move house. Will definitely buy more to meet needs of our growing family. Highly recommended!

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Jul 2016

The best bed I've ever slept on

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Have had my ergoflex mattress for about a year now. Was getting immense back pain with my other mattress. So far this is the best mattress I've ever slept on and I'm so happy with myself for spending the money on this product. Saving up to buy one for both my kids as well!

Size: Double Date Purchased: Aug 2016

Most comfortable mattress we have ever slept on!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

This is a very comfortable mattress! It supports your entire body so well that it enables you to have such a restful sleep. It's firm without being hard and soft without being unsupportive. You cant feel your parnter moving around or getting in/out of bed either. I haven't had a sore back since sleeping on this mattress. I cannot fault the customer service from Ergoflex and the quality of the mattress, the value for money, comfort and durability. Highly recommended!

Size: King Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Wonderful bed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

We were recommended this mattress by good friends and we now have one in all three bedrooms, ours being a King and two Queens.
Very comfortable, supportive and one of the best things is your partner can get out of bed without the mattress moving.
There was no "getting used to it". We loved the bed from the first sleep.
Our guests have also made good comments about the bed.
Thanks again for a good nights sleep!
P.S. we also have the pillows on our bed which took a little getting used to but would not live without now!

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Definite back health improver!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Awesome mattress. Fast delivery. Extremely comfortable. I would love it if there was an option to get it just a tad firmer. So far so good and with the registration of the Warrenty, I have nothing to worry about. Have recommended it to everyone. My brother went and bought one as soon as he laid on my bed! Thanks ergoflex, you have mad a real difference on my sleep and skeletal health!

Melbourne

• 5 answers
  • 15 helpful votes

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Jun 2017

A hate love relationship!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Ok....So I've been dreading going to bed for a while now as I wake every morning with a stiff neck which would eventuate into a migraine. I had purchased so many different pillows in the past, thinking it was the pillow causing my problems. A friend suggested our mattress might be too soft as it was getting to be ten years old and not as supportive as it used to be.
We visited Harvey Norman and tried many mattresses till we found the temper range. Memory foam mattresses feel very different to spring ones and we were pleasantly surprised by ho
w comfortable the tempur beds were. However, they are incredibly expensive and not in our price range.
After googling, we found that its competitor is in fact the ergoflex. At a vast price difference, and the fact that ergoflex offer free delivery, 30 day trial (and they pick up the mattress free of charge if you wish to return it), we decided to bite the bullet and purchase it. Ordered on a Monday and delivered on a Tuesday.
The ergoflex is definitely on the harder side if you want to compare it to the tempur range and my husband absolutely DETESTED it for the first week. So much so that I considered sending it back after seven days. We decided to give it the full 30 day trial and and guess what happened? He LOVES IT. His body was so used to our previous soft mattress that it took this trial time for his spine to adjust. He suffered from lower back pain previously and this has now gone.
Me? I absolutely LOVED IT from day 1. My stiff necks are a thing of the past and I haven't had a migraine in weeks. I actually look forward to going to bed and my body feels completely supported. It's a very different feel to your traditional spring mattress but GOOD DIFFERENT. My husband is a total convert and we are both so glad we decided to stick with the trial period and give ergoflex a proper trial. Ergoflex, you are fabulous and way better for me than the analgesics I would repeatedly take for my stiff neck and migraines.

• 1 answer

Size: King Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Very very happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

I was a bit cautious about buying a mattress online, but being able to sleep on it for a month, is actually better than five minutes in a store with no refund option if you don't like it. This put my mind at ease going ahead with the purchase. It took a few days to get used to, but it's been about a month and hands down the best sleep I've had in years. Within the first couple of nights, back pain was reduced and just keeps getting better. I am now sleeping 6 to 7 hours consistently every night. A far cry from waking every 2 or 3 hours all night long. I cannot fault this bed, love love love it!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Size: King Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Changed the way I sleep!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Before receiving my Ergoflex mattress, I would wake up sporadically through the nights with back pain and also would wake up whenever my partner would leave early in the morning, and three months in I have not had any problems whatsoever. I can honestly say I have never slept in a bed more comfortable and suitable for my back than the Ergoflex, including when sleeping in 5 star hotels. I have recommended this product to all of my friends and family, and felt comfortable in telling them how amazing the Ergoflex is. I have 100% trust in this company... I'm in love!

• 2 comments

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Aug 2015

sagging mattress

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

The mattress started alright a bit hot in Summer but after about 1 year it started to sag and after close to 2.5 years is absolutely terrible now it also has a slope from left to right I reckon about an 8 cm difference . Now I am suffering from saw hips and back pain, my wife can't stand it so she has started sleeping in the spare room but that only has a single so it looks like I am going to need to buy another mattress. Not good for $1000 mattress that needs replacing after 2,5 years. Do I recommend absolutely NOT!

Comments
Ergo Flex Official

Dear Sharkytowin Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your mattress. Naturally we were very disappointed to read that your experience hasn't been favourable. Every Ergoflex mattre... read more »

Ergoflex are extremely helpful in this matter and replaced my mattress with a new one under warranty. Thank-you Ergoflex for understanding my issues and rectifying the problem.

Size: Double Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Best sleep in my whole life!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

I purchased an ergoflex double matress after reading these reviews. I have been in need of a decent sleep after traveling for business for 12 months and sleeping in hotels and airbnb I have felt so unsettled.
I bought the mattress, 2 pillows and the mattress protector all for less than the price of Some of the competitors online. The reason I chose ergoflex after doing some research is it's reputation but also they have been around for a long long time.
Last night was the first time I slept on the mattress and I havent had a sleep that good
in my whole life! Seriously!
Normally I wake up through the night and last night I just was knocked out from 10pm to 7am. I don't remember a single minute and I have woken up feeling energised and like I have been for a massage. The only problem was I didn't want to get out of bed.
Also the bed is nice and warm and last night was so freezing (because my colleagues were all complaining about the cold) I didn't even notice. It will be interesting to see how I sleep during the rest of the month. But I can already say I am a fan! Best investment ever thanks :)

melbourne

• 3 questions
  • 3 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Size: King Single Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Ergoflex king single for kids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

We purchased 2 Ergoflex King Single mattresses for our kids aged 7 (weighs approx 22kg) and 10 (weighs approx 32kg) in April this year.

Comparison Tempur to Ergoflex:
My husband and I converted to a classic Tempur-Pedic firm mattress a little over 2 years ago as he had major lower back surgery. We found absolute comfort from our change, and have felt better overall from a good nights proper rest and sleep. We love the visco-elastic product type. But this is not about Tempur - rather, Ergoflex. . .

Our kids had what was regarded as
'good quality' mattresses average costing $1000 from the major retailer, however they would still wake up through the night, and sometimes feel like they hadn't slept enough. My son in particular has suffered from sinus issues for a really long time and found it difficult to get comfortable. We shopped around but couldn't go past the Ergoflex 30 day trial offer, and the price tag was even less than a 'good quality' mattress from the shops - and more than half that of the Tempur king single.

So we decided to give Ergoflex a go - I cannot tell you how HAPPY we are! My son especially loves his Ergoflex and looks forward to getting comfortable for sleep each night. In the last 3 months, has not suffered his usual sinus issues, which may be the biggest bonus of good restful sleep and I hope that this continues. . .

My daughter is sleeping like a little sleeping beauty in her big bed and loves it!

For us? well, during these last 3 months and knowing that I am going to write this review, when I change the sheets each week, I take a little lye down for 15 mins or so (after all that housework I need it), so I can see if there is any difference in this Ergoflex and our Tempur - to be honest, It's just slightly softer than our firm Tempur and extremely comfortable. The mattress cover is of very high standard, and in my opinion better than the cover fitted to my expensive Tempur. I actually really love the look, feel and quality of the Ergoflex in comparison to our mattress and if I were required to buy a new one, or suggest a product for a friend or family member - look no further, IT REALLY IS THAT GOOD.
For value for money, excellent quality, comfort, and good service, try out the Ergoflex for yourself. I'll be posting a follow up review of these products in another 6 months or so, but if you have any questions, I'll be happy to help. Cheers

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Aug 2011

Great nights sleep

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

After trying a few different inner sprung mattresses - returning as my husband and I were not sleeping well - I found the ergo Flex on line, read real reviews and ordered, easy and fast delivery. We have now had ours for 5 years and are still really happy and have recommended to many.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Size: Double Date Purchased: Jun 2017

It was the right choice. Twice!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Aside from the comfy mattress (reason I bought second one when I wanted to upscale from a single to a double), I'll just note down the great customer service the company provides. So if your question Ergoflex as the choice if a mattress, just know you're also buying quality and satsisfactory service (if you even needed any).

Hamilton

• 1 answer

Size: Double Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Absolute Comfort !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

After three months this mattress has more than met expectations. It is so comfortable as it supports the body so well. It is amazing how it contours to match the body. It is also very warm on these cold winter nights.

1 of 26 pages

I have an adjustable bed frame so I am glad that the mattress can be used on these. I have only one question. I find it very hard as I have a genetic myopathy, which effect my back muscles and legs. Plus I also find it very hard to regulate my body temp. Memory foam makes me overheat in Summer but I find works well for me in winter. Is it right when I say the Ergoflex foam is the new gell infused foam? Better for body heat regulation?

Tina asked on Jul 21, 2017

Hi Tina,
I'm sorry but I'm not sure if the ergoflex is gel infused. I've heard of another online mattress company which I think have the gel infused foam and they are called 'sitting duck'. They actually offer a 100 day trial period. There are a few other online companies as well you might want to look into.
Hope this helps.

Thankyou for your quick response. I will look further into that. I appreciate your time. Kind regards

Not sure if they are gel infused, but one of my concerns was how hot the mattress might get. Cue menopause, hot flushes and extreme night sweats! So far so good though. Have had a couple of night sweats, but nothing to do with the mattress and everything to do with hormones. Having said that, it is winter so I have not yet slept on it during summer, but hopeful it will perform well.

We are buying an adjustable queen size base. Will the ergoflex queen size mattress work on this base?

luciano asked on Jun 25, 2017

Answer this

Dear Luciano, thank you for your question. Our mattresses can be safely used with all types of bed bases, including adjustable electric bed frames. In fact we have thousands of customers both here in Australia and across Europe who choose to use our mattress with adjustable bases. Please reach out to us if you require any further information. Regards, Ergoflex.

I have not had experience with an adjustable base but the company seems to think it will be okay. We still use the base for our old inner sprung mattress and it is fine with that. Every morning my husband and I wake up and say, "isn't this mattress just SO comfortable!" It is so lovely and warm too.

Is there any extra cost for returning?

Stella asked on May 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi Sam, delivery and returning an Ergoflex mattress is free from all locations in NSW, VIC, ACT and SA as well as the Gold Coast, the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Darwin, Perth and most of Tasmania. Please visit the 'Delivery' page on our website for precise delivery options for your address and for exclusions to this policy. Alternatively please feel free to contact us directly for more information. Regards, Ergoflex.

See all 64 questions about Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress