Filter By:

Verified Purchase Size: Queen Date Purchased: Jan 2018

A great night's sleep

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

Quick efficient ordering and delivery, very good communication. It arrived in a box and was easy to set up and has been far more comfortable than our previous expensive shop bought mattress. Medium to firm, appears well made and has been the best night's sleep. One of us has severe back problems and finds the Ergoflex a the most comfortable sleep ever, the mattress moulds around every move but gives excellent support.

Size: King Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Life changing- love this mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

I am a nurse & have had back and hip pain for years. Every morning I’d wake up stiff & sore, however now I wake without any pain. I’m sleeping so much better & can ever lie on my side which I haven’t been able to do for years. I love this mattress- it is a life changer.

Size: King Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Second time around even better than the first!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

The first time I purchased a king single; this time I purchased a European King. I am delighted with the performance and comfort of both of my mattresses. They are by far the best mattresses I have ever slept on. Highly recommended.

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Look forward every night to sleep on my comfy mattress! ☺️

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

We have 3 mattresses in our family. Will be ordering 2 more. The best mattress ever. Would be nice to get some pillows when on sale.
Absolutely love it. Recommend 100%

Adelaide

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Supreme comfort

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

I've had my eye on Ergoflex for a number of years. Finally took the plunge and very happy with my purchase. Tossing is a thing of the past! No more back pain. Loving my mattress. Loving my sleep.

Size: King Date Purchased: Sep 2015

Great support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

This mattress has literally changed my husbands and I life. Zero disturbances and contours your body so you wake up in the same sleeping position. The years arnt effecting the support Of the Mattress and we always look forward to getting home after being away.

Verified Purchase Size: King Date Purchased: Jun 2014

Wasted money - Wife and I both wake up with back pain

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

Me and my wife have never had any back pain until we purchased this ergoflex mattress. We both go to sleep feeing fine and wake up with pain, we should be waking up feeling great. Bad mistake. The mattress is just over 3 years old, going back to a spring mattress.

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Dec 2017

I love my mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

This mattress should come with a warning. " This item may be addictive!"
I find myself looking for opportunities to sneak into my bedroom for a quick lie down. My family are worried I might not be getting enough sun. It's not a pretty sight, dragging an old wrinkly unwillingly out of bed ! Maybe Ergoflex should think about developing a sunbed range....keep everybody happy.
I really know what Simon and Garfunkel meant when they said " Hello mattress my old friend, I've come to sleep on you again." That's right isn't it?

Verified Purchase Size: Queen Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Fantastic Mattress, Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

My husband and I bought this mattress for our van and it was the best decision! The mattress provides great support, whilst also feeling firm, with an element of softness and so incredibly comfortable as it moulds into your body. I definitely notice less tossing and turning at night. A couple of months later I bought the matching pillows, I recommend people to buy these at the time of buying your mattress. They are fabulous. Both my husband and I feel we have better sleeps using them. Sales service was great. Answering all my questions in a timely manner. Delivery was prompt. Great service!

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Jan 2013

I wish I could fit my 'Ergoflex Mattress' in my luggage, when I travel.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

These mattresses are ridiculously good. Trust me!
I recently purchased another mattress, and not because the mattress I purchased earlier, has lost it's shape, or the quality of sleep has diminished in anyway. My first mattress is still going strong, and doesn't look like it plans on turning it's toes up anytime soon, and I purchased it approximately 5 years ago. My second mattress is for a beach house that my wife and I purchased recently, and there was no way in hell, we were ever going to not buy another 'Ergoflex Mattress'!
As they say on the info commercials, do yourselves a favour people, and buy one of these, if you're in the market for a long lasting mattress and a good nights sleep.

Verified Purchase Size: Double Date Purchased: Jun 2017

bed of cloud and dreams

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

One of my mates bought this a few years ago. I remember falling quite quickly in love and asleep on her mattress (accidentally) because it was supremely comfortable. So when I had to buy myself a new mattress, I knew immediately, I wanted to get an ergoflex. I have had this mattress for 8 months now and cannot be more satisfied. If I ever have to move interstate, I guarantee, I will lug this baby along regardless of how difficult that will be. It feels soft but supportive, like your bed giving you a gentle cuddle.

Verified Purchase Size: Queen Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Perfect comfort

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

We find this mattress to be very supportive and remains shape exceptionally.
I love that you can wash the cover and it looks great too. This is our second mattress, and our visitors love sleeping on our spare bed now.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Size: King Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Love love love our new mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Our ergoflex is super comfortable and supportive all in one. I love how the mattress molds into your body and stops you feeling movement from your partner. Highly recommend this product!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Purchase Size: Queen Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Melt Into Your Mattress - Highly Recommend This Mattress And Pillows

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

This is the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on. I was slightly worried at first ordering a mattress online that I had not tried. The website also mentioned that it could take a few weeks to get used to the mattress. From the first night I slept on this mattress I knew I had made the right choice. It gave me the firmness that I like but at the same time it has a softness about it and it feels like you are melting into the mattress. I no longer wake up in the mornings with achy joints. I also bought the pillows which complement the mattress perfectly - no more waking up with an achy neck which I used to blame on my sleeping position.

I recently had knee surgery and I was worried how I would go with my knee. Again this mattress has been perfect. My knee just melts into the mattress, so there is no pressure on my knee and I have been sleeping all through the night.

I highly recommend the mattress and the pillows. Do not worry about not testing the mattress. I spent a whole day trailing around the shops looking for a new mattress and didn't end up purchasing one because none that I tried in the shops felt right. I then had a lightbulb moment and remembered I had previously researched Ergoflex but was nervous about ordering it because I had not tried it. I took the plunge and it was the best decision I have made. This mattress does not compare to anything I tried in the shops. It is in a league of its own.

Verified Purchase Size: Queen Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Best Mattress Ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

The purchase of my Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress was my best decision. It gives me a great night’s sleep every night. It is very comfortable and supportive and has proven to be durable as well. I bought this to replace a very expensive mattress that I couldn’t get a decent night’s sleep on and went by friend’s recommendations for this. I was somewhat sceptical but the guarantees made it worth trying. Wow! The mattress was so good I bought the pillows too. I highly recommend both the mattress and pillows, you will look back and wish you had bought them sooner.

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Size: Queen Date Purchased: Sep 2013

Excellent Mattress Not satisfied with One so bought 2 for my Children

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

We (my wife and self) used to have have backaches, but after searching and reading a lot I went and bought Ergoflex Queen Mattress. Within a month there was no pain whatsoever. It's been just a over 3 years now and no regrets.

Extremely durable and no complaints.

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Best value mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

This mattress replaced a much more expensive memory foam mattress that we had and is easily as good as if not better. No more back pain, and a great nights sleep

Manly

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase Size: Queen Date Purchased: Feb 2017

One year later and still going strong

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Very comfortable and supportive. I have a bad back which is why I bought the mattress- it is much kinder to my back. When I go on holiday the only reason I want to come home is so that I can go back to sleeping on this bed!
Yes, it is durable. I have only had it for a year but it seems to be holding up so far.
*Below it asked me the firmness of my mattress- I can't actually remember sorry.

Purchased at: Online Computer

Size: King Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Great mattress, great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

We've loved the Ergoflex since day 1 and agree its the best mattress we've ever had.... and the cheapest! A year on, and it is not showing any signs of sags where I sleep (and I'm over 100kg!). Absolutely recommend the Ergoflex to everyone.

Verified Purchase Size: Queen Date Purchased: Apr 2017

What A Great Sleeping Platform

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Wow, how much do I thank my physio for recommending Ergoflex to me? Have been having sweet dreams right from the start. What sold me on investing in an Egroflex was their money back guarantee. What an excellent product and prompt delivery too. Already recommended to many friends.

Purchased at: Online Computer

1 of 40 pages

I wonder if you might tell me something about Ergoflex in the context of our experience with Tempur. 8-9 years ago we bought what I think was called a Tempur Celebrity based on advice in-store. We have bad backs and once it softened up it became clear that we had been given bad advice. So after months of fighting with the store we got a replacement (And much firmer) basic Tempur 20. For the first couple of years it was perfect but over time it got softer and softer. No visible dints to trigger a warranty claim but just lacking support/sponge-like. For some years it was fine in winter and too soft in summer leading to back pain. This winter it hasn't even hardened up so we know it's done. My question to you is whether we are likely to experience similar with Ergoflex and how your warranty deals with this scenario. I see that "normal softening" is not covered but I take that to mean the first few weeks/months , not becoming like a sponge after 2-3 years.. Cheers Brent

Bryan L asked on Sep 20, 2017

Answer this

Hi, we had the same problem with Tempur and living in Tassie was even worse, so, so hard to sleep on in Winter. We now have Ergoflex Queen and it is perfect summer and winter, would not go back to any other brand of mattress

Hi Bryan, I've had no trouble at all with my Ergo flex mattress. 5 years on it's just as good as when we first got it.

I have an adjustable bed frame so I am glad that the mattress can be used on these. I have only one question. I find it very hard as I have a genetic myopathy, which effect my back muscles and legs. Plus I also find it very hard to regulate my body temp. Memory foam makes me overheat in Summer but I find works well for me in winter. Is it right when I say the Ergoflex foam is the new gell infused foam? Better for body heat regulation?

Tina asked on Jul 21, 2017

Hi Tina,
I'm sorry but I'm not sure if the ergoflex is gel infused. I've heard of another online mattress company which I think have the gel infused foam and they are called 'sitting duck'. They actually offer a 100 day trial period. There are a few other online companies as well you might want to look into.
Hope this helps.

Thankyou for your quick response. I will look further into that. I appreciate your time. Kind regards

Not sure if they are gel infused, but one of my concerns was how hot the mattress might get. Cue menopause, hot flushes and extreme night sweats! So far so good though. Have had a couple of night sweats, but nothing to do with the mattress and everything to do with hormones. Having said that, it is winter so I have not yet slept on it during summer, but hopeful it will perform well.

We are buying an adjustable queen size base. Will the ergoflex queen size mattress work on this base?

luciano asked on Jun 25, 2017

Answer this

Dear Luciano, thank you for your question. Our mattresses can be safely used with all types of bed bases, including adjustable electric bed frames. In fact we have thousands of customers both here in Australia and across Europe who choose to use our mattress with adjustable bases. Please reach out to us if you require any further information. Regards, Ergoflex.

I have not had experience with an adjustable base but the company seems to think it will be okay. We still use the base for our old inner sprung mattress and it is fine with that. Every morning my husband and I wake up and say, "isn't this mattress just SO comfortable!" It is so lovely and warm too.

See all 65 questions about Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress