Filter By:

Size: King Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Best sleep investment ever !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Friends purchased an Ergoflex mattress approx 3 years ago., we had the advantage of sleeping on it before we bought . Our mattress was 10 years old and definitely needed replacing and we were also in the process of refurbishing the other rooms . We now have 4 king size and everyone that has slept on them seem to love it. We told the guy fitting our new carpet and he also bought one. He has neck and back injuries from work and sport and he told me this is the best he has ever slept. I have not been a great sleeper for quite a few years and my husband gets up a couple of times a night, what I have found is not only do I sleep better but the way the mattress supports, I mostly don't disturb when he gets up.
The service was excellent, arrived when they said it would. We were nearly two months before we were ready for the other 3 mattresses , however, that was not a problem for Ergoflex.
We are just so happy with our beds ,we couldn't recommend them more highly.

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Best nights sleep I have ever had, highly recommend Ergoflex.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Most supportive mattress and best nights sleep I’ve ever had. Had absolutely no issues at all and the quality, durability and ability to keep its shape is simply the best.

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Very comfortable mattress

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I have a spinal injury and have struggled with other mattresses but this one is really good. The memory foam is very supportive but also soft on sore areas. It has helped enormously with my pain. I do find the mattress slightly hot at times. I also found that the smell ( I think it is off gassing) took a few weeks to subside.

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Great mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I bought this mattress two years ago and I love it. The pillows are great too. No neck pain now.

I'm single and weigh about 80kg and I find this mattress so comfortable. The dog seems to like it too!

I also purchased one of these mattresses for my son and his partner 12 months ago, and they love it too.

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Apr 2015

You can’t take it with you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Enjoy this mattress while you can, you won’t find another like it when you travel, after trying to sleep in hotel ‘mattress canoes ‘so great to get home to the comfort and support of my Ergoflex.

Verified Purchase Size: Queen Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Best mattress & pillows I’ve ever had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

I bought my first mattress over 6 yrs ago after having a car accident, fractured my pelvis & sacrum, the mattress is the best I have ever bought, 6 yrs later it’s still like brand new and doesn’t dip on any side just mounds around your body we’re ever you lay down. Moved house bought a pillow top mattress no we’re near as good as the erogoflex so have just bought my 2nd mattress

Verified Purchase Size: Queen Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Night and day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Definitely one of the most comfortable mattresses I've slept on. In the last two years that I've had it, the bed feels just as good as it did when I first got it.
Fast delivery, great service, and a real surprise that such a comfortable mattress could come in a box.

• 1 helpful vote

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Aug 2016

The best mattress we have ever bought

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Our mattress is the most comfortable mattress ever owned. We bought ours after sleeping on one of these when holidaying in UK. I have a bad back after years in the construction industry and this mattress is providing the best support ever. My wife has Sciatica and has found this much improved and is now experiencing better sleep than for many years. The mattress has proved to keep its shape over time and appears impervious to our substantial weight difference. We also note that the mattress is suitable for our climate which experiences wide extremes of temperature. We would not hesitate to highly recommend Ergoflex mattresses.

• 8 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Size: King Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Great mattress, solved my issue with back pain!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Prior to purchasing this mattress I've always used firm spring mattresses. However, just over two years ago I began to get back pain which was exacerbated when I slept on my previous mattress. Usually it coincides with a strenuous workout or a long day working in the garden, which is a double whammy as I can’t get to sleep even when I’m exceptionally tired.

After a few weeks I tried my parent’s Tempur mattress and found that to be really good but obviously quite pricey, which is when I came across the Ergoflex. At first I was a bit unsure if it was a cheap knockoff or if the reviews online were trustworthy given the extent of them. However, I thought given the price it was worth a gamble and I can definitely say it was worth it.

Since using the Ergoflex mattress I have not had any issues with being unable to sleep due to back pain. Even when I get a bit during the day and it feels kinda sore during the first five minutes of lying down, once the bed molds to my body it supports it so well that I don’t actually feel the pain (unless I shift to sleeping on the side, which will cost me another five minutes).

The feel of the mattress is pretty similar to the Tempur, probably slightly firmer which is actually preferable for me. I’ve now had the mattress for about two years and it’s still going great, hopefully it will last quite a few years and I’ll definitely update again if the mattress is still in good shape after an extended period of time.

Size: King Single Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

We love the ergoflex mattress we got for our daughter so much we bought two more!!
My daughter loves her bed soo much! I even struggle to get out when bedtime books are finished as it’s so comfy. My husband doesn’t like to lay down in her bed because without a doubt he will fall asleep and then it’s hard to get him out haha!!
The customer service is fantastic!
I highly recommend ergoflex!

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Aug 2016

Would not settle for anything less best mattress we have ever owned

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2018

We were not sure if this mattress would suit us but after owning many coil sprung & premium latex mattress that failed we decided to give it a go.
First night of sleep was a bit awkward getting used to the feeling of the foam, how ever we both did feel much better in the morning bodies were not aching as much as the previous mattress. As nights went by we adjusted to the mattress we were pleasantly surprised mattress just felt better and better
Every Mattress we have owned previously would sink in the middle or end up with indents here and there which caused both of us back and neck pain but with the Ergoflex its stayed virtually same. I could roll over to my wife side or lay diagonally or top to bottom it felt all the same. It does take time to adapt get used to the mattress. We took about a fortnight every night getting better
We did find we had to change our pillows to suit the mattress due to the way you sink into the mattress. I ended up with an Ergoflex pillow, my wife is using a dunlopilllo talalay. She is much smaller then me. We live in Qld & haven't found the mattress to be any hotter then our previous spring & latex mattress.
Ergoflex simply great technology finally our search for the perfect Mattress was over. Would definitely recommend to friends & family

Size: King Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Can’t go back to a normal mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

We bought ours after we slept on one at a friends house. Now we have a king size ergoflex we feel like we’re slumming it when we stay at hotels. Bought a second one for the spare bed.

Was also super impressed by the service, and quick delivery. do follow the instructions to leave it to air a few days in a spare room!

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Ergoflex v Tempur

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

The Ergoflex is a good dupe for Tempur. It provides very similar support for the spine and hips. My sleep quality has been the same with either brand. The mattress is durable and has not lost any of its shape or firmness.

Purchased at: Online Computer

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Best sleep ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

So much better than a conventional mattress. I have not had any more back or neck issues and the mattress is so comfortable and supportive to sleep on. This mattress was great value for money, durable and with, thankfully, no sagging . We love it.

Verified Purchase Size: King Date Purchased: Jun 2018

I love going to bed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Cannot even start on how much I love this mattress! I have a bad back & wasn't able to do basic things without being in pain. Since getting this mattress I've gotten my life back & couldn't be happier to go to bed each night.
I was a little apprehensive but figured that a company who only sells one kind of mattress is obviously onto something.
My friend housesat for me & then bought herself the mattress too.
I've just bought the pillows & already love them!

• 12 helpful votes

Size: King Single Date Purchased: Jan 2013

Soft and comfy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Bought it as a future bed for my baby at the time. Had for a few years and guests who have slept on it have commented how soft and comfy it is and want one too. I have recently also bought the pillow.

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Jun 2017

A low key but consistent comfort

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

The Ergoflex mattress took a few nights to get used but after that I wouldn't got back to springs.

To lay it for a short team it may not feel instantly comfortable but by end of the night it outperforms a spring mattress.

It has held up well over a year just with irregular rotation no deteriation in performance

Would recommend!

Size: King Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Super comfortable , highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

It’s definitely a beautiful, comfortable mattress. Excellent quality. Almost everybody who has slept on it has commented on who we’ll they slept and how good they felt. For the price point, it has to be (arguably) the best type to buy. Highly recommend!

Size: King Date Purchased: Jan 2015

Perfect nights sleep now

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

I have had an ergo flex mattress now for quite a few years and it still gives me a perfect nights sleep. So much that I have bought one for each of my children who love it as well. Highly recommend this product- excellent.

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Jul 2013

Best night's sleep

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

I bought my Ergoflex mattress 5 years ago after a little bit of research, and have been very happy with it. Definitely improved my sleep. I travel a bit for work and I always look forward to coming back to my own bed!

1 of 55 pages

Has anyone ever had problems with this mattress and do they honour the 30 night trial? If so is it a nightmare to send back?

Jojojojo asked on Sep 20, 2018

Answer this

It would be hard to package to send back as it comes like shrink wrapped in a plastic bag and once opened it expands up to its full size. No way would you ever get it back in that bag again. You would need to get a mattress bag to send it back - I believe Bunnings sell them.

Would you recommend buying a Tempur or Ergoflex memory foam mattress?

Sanjida asked on Aug 02, 2018

Answer this

I have slept on a tempur mattress as well, and I can seriously not feel any difference. In the end it was the price of the Ergoflex mattress that won us over. For us it was bargain! Would highly recommend.

Question for ergoflex, Our mattress got molds because of the moist that was built up between the mattress and bed frame while using heater inside the room. What can you recommend for the removal of moulds and its stains? The bed surface is already exposed for almost a week to air and sun. Mould stains are still there. Please help asap. Thank you in advance.

Mm. asked on Jul 22, 2018

Answer this

Dear Mm, please contact our customer support team on 1300 791 753 at your earliest convenience. Kind regards, Ergoflex.

See all 69 questions about Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress