Filter By:

Size: King Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Awesome Mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

I just bought a King to add to my collection of 2 queens and 2 singles that I have bought since 2014. I have recommended Ergoflex to friends as well. No regrets so far on the mattress and have been happy with the customer service (thanks Matthew White) and delivery. Only Ergoflex for me and my family.

Wynnum West

Size: King Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Great Mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

At first I was skeptical with all these positive reviews but have now we have bought three. Very impressed its durability, comfort and cost. Feel sorry for anyone who bought a Templur.

Verified Purchase Size: Long Single Date Purchased: Sep 2015

Great mattress - thoroughly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

I've had this mattress for 3 years now, and it's going as strong now as it was when I purchased it. I've been really happy with it and can recommend Ergoflex mattresses to anyone looking for an alternative to the more expensive memory foam mattresses you often see advertised.

I've had an issue with my back for a while, but since changing to the memory foam mattress I've had most of the issue disappear... there was nothing wrong with my old spring mattress, this is just a better fit for me. It felt a lot firmer than I was used to at first, especially in the colder months, but the mattress softens within a few minutes with a bit of body heat.

Melbourne

• 4 answers
  • 12 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Size: Long Single Date Purchased: Aug 2014

Good night’s rest at a great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

We purchased 2 ergoflex mattresses in 2013 and then another 2 in 2014 because they were very good. The mattresses have served us well over the years. It hasn’t lost its shape and still as supportive as before. For the price and the customer service, I definitely think they were money well spent. I believe they will last for more years to come and I appreciated the customer service call to tell me how I should turn my mattress around to make them last longer.

Size: King Date Purchased: Dec 2013

Great Night Sleep

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

The mattress has a very low partner disturbance factor
Great support for a nights sleep whether it be in summer provides a cool sleep and or in winter providing a warm sleep without the need for a heat blanket.

Size: Double Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Definately a 5 stars mattress!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Hi everyone. I have been sleeping on spring mattress for 27 years and I always had back issues and always used to wake up in the morning with back pain. I also couldn't sleep all night long especially with my partner moving and bouncing me around. So a friend of mine suggested me to try Ergoflex mattress. She told me she is now very happy and she sleeps all night long. So I did. I bought my queen mattress back in April 2018. Well it took me less than a week to get used to it and I know sleep all night long. I have no back pain and I don't get bounced around every time my partner moves. We both love it! Actually we love it so much that we now bough a double mattress for our second room because we want to make sure our guests also have a good night sleep. I highly recommend this product. I just wish I had the opportunity to get to know about it years ago! For all these reasons a rate this products 5 stars!

Size: King Date Purchased: Apr 2015

Love the mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

- I have had my mattress for over 4 years and I am very happy with it. Last year I purchased my second mattress from Ergoflex and i could not be happier. They have great customer service and delivery.

Verified Purchase Size: Queen Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Very comfortable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

The mattress is pleasantly firm, but comfortable. This is the second Ergoflex mattress I have bought, and the first is still going strong after 6 years, having been 'stolen' by my son.

Size: Double Date Purchased: Aug 2018

If I was a cat I would purrrr!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

To fall into bed has been an absolute delight! No bumps and lumps at all. Not hard, not soft just perfect! Fabulous support.
Having owned a Tempur mattress years ago, I would not pay the extra few thousand dollars for one when you can have a superb result with Ergoflex.
David at Ergoflex was extremely helpful and his standard of customer service was exemplary.

Verified Purchase Size: King Date Purchased: Jul 2018

We love our new mattress!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

We’ve only had our mattress for 3 weeks, but so far we are very happy. My husband found ergoflex ad online, and as their prices are so affordable, we felt we had nothing to lose. If our mattress last for 10 years, we are going to be thrilled! Looking at reviews, the company seem to be very keen on rectifying any issues, so to me that is a testament in itself.

Size: King Date Purchased: Aug 2013

perfect mattress for the whole family, amazing customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Fantastic support and comfort. I purchased our first Ergolfex King size mattress five years ago, since then I have purchased three of the Gen 5 Queen size for the kids beds. Ergoflex memory foam mattresses are incredibly comfortable, they are warm in winter, cool in summer. Since I started sleeping on an Ergoflex Mattress I have no back pain, and the kids all sleep soundly all night. The quality of the mattress is excellent, even after five years it is perfect. I wouldn't choose anything else.

• 5 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Size: King Date Purchased: May 2018

Stop looking for the perfect mattress. This is IT!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

We researched a lot in to getting a mattress and then came across ergoflex which on paper looked excellent as it was entirely made from high density memory foam. When we got one delivered it felt just great. Felt almost like a zero gravity bed. The support is just perfect and zero disturbance from my partner. We loved it so much that we ordered another one for my parents and they absolutely love it too. Pair it with their pillows and it makes a great night sleep!

Verified Purchase Size: Double Date Purchased: Jul 2018

The Standard you measure by

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

Whenever we are away from home overnight we always say that we look forward to our Ergoflex Memory Foam mattress. We have raved about it so much, both my married daughters have bought one when they moved out of our home. Their husbands had very little say in the decision! Definitely the best mattress we have ever slept on. Do yourself a favour and get one soon - you won't regret it.

Verified Purchase Size: Queen Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Oh my god this bed is Absolutely Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

WOW WOW WOW!!! This is the most amazing mattress I've ever slept on in my life. I have suffered with osteoarthritis in my knees, hips, back and shoulders and have spent thousands on 2 different mattresses only to find they made my pain worse. I read gr8 reviews on the Ergoflex so I thought I'd try one out. From the very first night I've had more relief and the best restful sleep ever. It is really supportive yet cradles every curve of my body. It is absolute HEAVEN. The pillows are 5 star comfort aswell. My friends have layed on it and are wanting their own now. Delivery was only a couple of days. I'M SOOOO HAPPY

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Apr 2016

Hard as a rock

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

Bought 4 of these for our new home. From the first night, we knew they were not comparable in feel to other similar mattresses we had tried. These ones are so firm, every bone in my body would ache - never been in so much pain. They create so much heat, it is impossible to sleep on during the summer months.
Getting rid of them all and going back to traditional mattresses.

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Dec 2010

Amazing! Never slept better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

Having suffered from chronic back pain for years, this new mattress was a revelation. I have never slept as well and would highly recommend this mattress. We have had it for nearly 8 years now and It's still as comfortable as when we first bought it.

Size: Queen Date Purchased: May 2012

Best mattress we ever had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

Ergoflex memory foam mattress is by far the most comfortable mattress we ever slept on! It’s firm yet soft at the same time. We bought it 6 years ago and it is still like new. We just bought a second one for our spare bedroom! I can recommend it to anyone!

Size: Queen Date Purchased: May 2013

excellent mattress had for 5 years now

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

Excellent mattress we have been using it every day for 5 years and still as good as the day we purchased it, highly recommended and we have recommended to friends and family.

Verified Purchase Size: Queen Date Purchased: Sep 2012

Very comfortable. Great for sore backs.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

Over the years we have purchased 2xQueen, 2 single, and 2 king single mattresses because of the support and comfort provided by these great mattresses. I find they provide critical support where it is needed especially when my back is sore. There is no movement when my partner moves around and I always wake up refreshed. My kids love these mattresses too.

The oldest mattress in our fleet is probably in the region of 6+ years old and still is as comfortable as it was the day it arrived.

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Mar 2010

Very good mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

We have been using Ergoflex mattresses for many years and they are still like new. Good quality and price. I have already recommended Ergoflex mattresses to my friends and would recommend them to anyone who wants a good mattress.

1 of 51 pages

Would you recommend buying a Tempur or Ergoflex memory foam mattress?

Sanjida asked on Aug 02, 2018

Answer this

I have slept on a tempur mattress as well, and I can seriously not feel any difference. In the end it was the price of the Ergoflex mattress that won us over. For us it was bargain! Would highly recommend.

Question for ergoflex, Our mattress got molds because of the moist that was built up between the mattress and bed frame while using heater inside the room. What can you recommend for the removal of moulds and its stains? The bed surface is already exposed for almost a week to air and sun. Mould stains are still there. Please help asap. Thank you in advance.

Mm. asked on Jul 22, 2018

Answer this

Dear Mm, please contact our customer support team on 1300 791 753 at your earliest convenience. Kind regards, Ergoflex.

Need to know if this will suit a male who is overweight about 150k He has tried to sleep on the foam matresses but it is nearly impossible for him to change position. We bought about 10 yrs ago a mastress with firm sides that was suppose to help the matress keep its shape. cost was $3000 back then. Just want somethig he can lay on and get up and turn over easily. We are lucky to have bought a very strong iron bed and its in good shape. He really does not need a matress he will sink into.. So is this a suitable matress for him or not?

Dors asked on Jun 21, 2018

Answer this

I've no idea how suitable this is for that weight. I can only give the benefit of my experience: When I first bought this mattress I was over 120kg and found there was no problem "sinking" into the bed. We had no springs on the bed frame that supported it - it was a solid base ensemble which I would think is important. I have now lost 45kg and the bed still suits me - there is no lasting indent from the weight I used to carry.

Thanks Emma. But I really need an answer for him being able to change positions. I feel that being a matress that moulds to the bodeey it would take away the rolling over easily in the bed.. I hope there is an answer out there as I am really interested for myself.. but need to consider my Husband..

Dear Dors, thank you for your question. To ensure ongoing maximum performance from an ErgoFlex mattress and longevity of use, we recommend as a precaution that the mattresses are suitable for persons up to approximately 114 kg or 252 lbs in weight or a combined weight of 190 kg or 420 lbs. Performance of the foam may therefore be affected by the weight as indicated above. Indeed your husband may find the mattress softer to sleep on than others and thus nsuitable for his needs. Kind regards, Ergoflex.

See all 68 questions about Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress