Filter By:

Verified Purchase Size: King Date Purchased: May 2018

Best Mattress Under the Sky

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

We had bought a Queen Size in 2011 and when we shifted house in 2018 we had to get the King Size, as we just would not settle for anything else after using the Queen Mattress for almost 7 years.
We all sleep for one third of the day and we need to give our body that rest and Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress gives you that.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Apr 2013

Absolutely Brilliant Mattress : 5 years on and No back Pain ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Just buy one. My wife and I have one, as does my daughter and son. They are affordable and easy to buy as well.
No electric blanket allowed but easily overcome with a wheat bag

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Hevanly I'm in love my mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I have bought a number of ergoflex mattress for our family they all love them. I have one in our rental property and the tenant just raved about the mattress she said she felt like a princess sleeping on a cloud said it's the best sleep she has ever had. I have to say I agree with previous mattresses I always woke up in pain but not anymore

Size: King Date Purchased: Mar 2011

Great Mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

This mattress felt a bit firm when we first purchased it, but after a few days we really noticed a difference with our backs and got used to it. We find it difficult when we travel to sleep in another bed.
My husband never complains now about me tossing and turning all night as there is no movement in the mattress. he doesn't even know i am in the same bed.
I have recommended this mattress to family and friends who have purchased it and also very happy.

Purchased at: Online Furniture Shop

Verified Purchase Size: Queen Date Purchased: May 2018

Heaven

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I have had an Ergoflex for a few years now, and love it! I dread sleeping on anything else, so I just ordered another one for my holiday house. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Size: King Date Purchased: Jul 2007

Best mattress I've slept on.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

We've owned our Ergoflex King size mattress for about 11 years now and at the time of writing see no need to replace it yet. We bought it after my brother recommended it as it relieved his back soreness, which it has for me also.

I no longer wake up feeling sore spots or aches and pains, which I experienced again recently when we went away on holiday and slept on various different mattresses over a period of 3 weeks.

If you experience back pain or wake up feeling like you've played a contact sport, an Ergoflex mattress would defiantely be worth considering.

We initially found the mattress quite firm and were unsure if it was a good choice, but it seemed to soften to a medium firmness over the first 10 or so days and since then we've never looked back.

We bought online from Ergolfex and the delivery was quick and efficient and we were kept informed, as promised.

We've since bought King Single Ergoflex matresses for both our kids who have both commented when we've been away from home how they look forward to getting back to their beds.

I've had no hesitation to recommended Ergoflex to a number of friends over the years.

Verified Purchase Size: King Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Good reputable online operation. Best mattress on the market.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Purchased a test single mattress in 2015, for Mama and new Bub. Noticeable difference between erogflex and our queen spring pocket mattress. Complains of occasional back pain was never from while sleeping on ergoflex. Definitely sold on the product, in 2017 we purchased a queen and king without hesitation. Consider this bed a medium to firm. Others have mentioned and we agree, this bed lean toward the warm side during summer but those were never an issue. The old single bed looks like new and all mattress are going strong. The bed protectors are good insurance policy, and reasonably good quality.

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Jun 2012

This Mattress Rocks !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

After sleeping on this mattress, both my husband and I hate to sleep on anything else.
Neither of us wake with a sore back anymore. We both have a great night's sleep as the mattress is firm but not hard. There is no rolling into each other unintentionally either.

Highly recommend this mattress to anyone.

Verified Purchase Size: Queen Date Purchased: Nov 2016

A comfortable and sound sleep

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

After purchasing ergo flex mattresses for our short term accommodation places we have had regular complements about the comfort level. Our son loved the mattress and bought one for himself after holidaying with us. We have bought 4 in total over the last 3 or 4 years and always recommend them as being perfect for all body types.

Verified Purchase Size: King Date Purchased: May 2017

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

We bought the queen size ergoflex mattress around 5 years ago and when we upgraded to a king size bed there was no doubt we were going to get the ergoflex again.
When it is time to move our son to a single/double bed we will definitely be buying another ergoflex.
It took us a week to get use to it going from spring to foam but it was the best choice we made.

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Jan 2017

It's simply the best !

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

It is our second ergo flex and we have never been happier. Every night when we lay down to sleep the ergo flex offers us a soft comfortable supportive mattress that never feels anything other than blissful. Well done ergo flex !

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Feb 2012

Love my Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

My Ergoflex mattress is supportive and really comfy, I much prefer it to spring mattresses and have found it has stayed really comfortable over the years. I look forward to bed at night.

• 3 comments

Size: King Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Best Mattress So Far.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

I have tried many mattresses.This one has been the best so far and works with my electric bed also.Give one a try and you will be surprised. Happy sleeping and feeling relaxed.

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Size: Single Date Purchased: May 2015

Excellent mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Bought this for my son a few years ago as he wasn't sleeping well. Had tried a few different mattress before the Ergoflex. His having no problems sleeping ever since swapping over to the ergoflex. Its supports him and has outlasted other mattress we've had over the years.
Their pillows are great too.

Size: King Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress AMAZING!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Very comfortable your body feels like it has slept on a cloud, sturdy support it hugs your whole body and when you wake up you have no soreness in your joints, muscles etc, for me and my husband its been brilliant.

I have had my mattress for over a year and its still like have just bought it. Very durable, sturdy, no sagging its like no one has slept on it, cannot fault it so far.

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Apr 2011

Like sleeping in a big hug

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

I researched before choosing Ergoflex, so had high expectations. The mattress 'hugs' you when you sleep so that you move less and sleep more deeply. I bought one for my teenaged son and, a few years later, for my daughter. They love theirs too. The only drawback is that you can't use an electric blanket with it.

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Feb 2016

Sinking into the bed achieves nothing but back pain.

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

It's such a shame that after years of use, grooves start to set into the mattress which cause nothing but pain after a nights sleep. I'm sure a premium brand would probably go a ways to resolving this issue but I don't know how to justify spending more money, especially when ergoflex provides a 10 year guarantee and haven't been operating in the country for that long yet. I used to tell people how amazing it was, now I feel I should warn them and suggest sticking to traditional mattress's.

Past this, there's also the issue of the outer cover being completely loose, creates creases when covering with linen and just generally quite annoying. I'd like to do something about this but what are my options, returning a used mattress which I assume is not an option or spending more money which I can't do? I feel stuck.

Comments
Ergo Flex Official

Dear Jason, thank you for taking the time to review your mattress. Naturally we were deeply concerned to read about the issues you have been experiencing. It certainly isn’t the feedback we have be... read more »

Size: King Date Purchased: May 2010

Simply perfect.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

A family member of mine spent a fortune on a Tempur memory foam mattress not so long ago. We decided to try an Ergoflex mattress after a lot of research and couldn't be happier with it. I can't tell the difference between the two - apart from the price :)
I would recommend these mattresses - no springs, conforms to body shape, supportive, cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Just fab.

Date Purchased: Apr 2018

So comfortable it's ridiculous

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

We have just had 2 mattresses delivered. One for my partner and I and one for my daughter. My daughter used to wake up, quite often, with a sore shoulder and neck and I believe now it was due to her old mattress. Since having the Ergoflex she has been sleeping better with no complaints of pain in the morning. We love our mattress too which is amazing as we both like different levels of firmness...

Size: King Date Purchased: May 2011

Thoroughly recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

We bought our first King Size about seven years ago and have since purchased again for other family members. We also recommend it to friends. The mattress is very comfortable with no disturbing bounce effect when one person rolls over like occurred with our old spring mattress.
We thoroughly recommend!

1 of 46 pages

I wonder if you might tell me something about Ergoflex in the context of our experience with Tempur. 8-9 years ago we bought what I think was called a Tempur Celebrity based on advice in-store. We have bad backs and once it softened up it became clear that we had been given bad advice. So after months of fighting with the store we got a replacement (And much firmer) basic Tempur 20. For the first couple of years it was perfect but over time it got softer and softer. No visible dints to trigger a warranty claim but just lacking support/sponge-like. For some years it was fine in winter and too soft in summer leading to back pain. This winter it hasn't even hardened up so we know it's done. My question to you is whether we are likely to experience similar with Ergoflex and how your warranty deals with this scenario. I see that "normal softening" is not covered but I take that to mean the first few weeks/months , not becoming like a sponge after 2-3 years.. Cheers Brent

Bryan L asked on Sep 20, 2017

Answer this

Hi, we had the same problem with Tempur and living in Tassie was even worse, so, so hard to sleep on in Winter. We now have Ergoflex Queen and it is perfect summer and winter, would not go back to any other brand of mattress

Hi Bryan, I've had no trouble at all with my Ergo flex mattress. 5 years on it's just as good as when we first got it.

I have an adjustable bed frame so I am glad that the mattress can be used on these. I have only one question. I find it very hard as I have a genetic myopathy, which effect my back muscles and legs. Plus I also find it very hard to regulate my body temp. Memory foam makes me overheat in Summer but I find works well for me in winter. Is it right when I say the Ergoflex foam is the new gell infused foam? Better for body heat regulation?

Tina asked on Jul 21, 2017

Hi Tina,
I'm sorry but I'm not sure if the ergoflex is gel infused. I've heard of another online mattress company which I think have the gel infused foam and they are called 'sitting duck'. They actually offer a 100 day trial period. There are a few other online companies as well you might want to look into.
Hope this helps.

Thankyou for your quick response. I will look further into that. I appreciate your time. Kind regards

Not sure if they are gel infused, but one of my concerns was how hot the mattress might get. Cue menopause, hot flushes and extreme night sweats! So far so good though. Have had a couple of night sweats, but nothing to do with the mattress and everything to do with hormones. Having said that, it is winter so I have not yet slept on it during summer, but hopeful it will perform well.

We are buying an adjustable queen size base. Will the ergoflex queen size mattress work on this base?

luciano asked on Jun 25, 2017

Answer this

Dear Luciano, thank you for your question. Our mattresses can be safely used with all types of bed bases, including adjustable electric bed frames. In fact we have thousands of customers both here in Australia and across Europe who choose to use our mattress with adjustable bases. Please reach out to us if you require any further information. Regards, Ergoflex.

I have not had experience with an adjustable base but the company seems to think it will be okay. We still use the base for our old inner sprung mattress and it is fine with that. Every morning my husband and I wake up and say, "isn't this mattress just SO comfortable!" It is so lovely and warm too.

See all 65 questions about Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress