Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Really happy with the quality of work. Went out of his way to ensure job was completed efficiently, effectively and quickly. Highly recommend.

Efficient and great job done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

This is our second job with Billy and a great job done again.
Both Billy and Ferris were prompt on time, installed a new gas line for our new gas stove, it was installed under the sub floor and definitely not an easy job but both were very professional, knowledgeable, so efficient and cleaned up after installation, made our life so much easier. I was very nervous as it's our first time with a new gas pipeline but they were very patient and made it easier for us. Very efficient and great job done!

Another job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Everlast plumbing engaged again, this time to install additional water downpipes. Service was efficient, friendly and reliable as well as cost effective when compared to another quotation obtained. Very happy with service. Work done comes with a guarantee. All the guys have been friendly and polite. Happy to support local tradespeople. A thank you to Alex and Joseph.

Complete rip-off

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

I was charged for an eal but used high pressure then left the whole system blocked up and told us they cant figure it out. $400 later and we still had to get another plumber. Everlast quoted $14k to repair. Got it done for $3k.

Comments
Everlast Plumbing Official

Hi there. We don't have any record for your job. We wouldn't leave a job incomplete and state that "we cant figure it out". We have been in business for over 25 years and are professionals, and if ... read more »

Everlast Plumbing Official

Further to this- we sent you a private message on Saturday 30/06/18 and requested you to provide your invoice details so we can investigate this however you haven't responded. What you are claimin... read more »

Very efficient and honest

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

The plumber came on time and detected the leak from the adjoining unit which other strata plumber couldn't work out. The strata plumber was replacing pipework in the wrong unit Everlast plumbing completed job efficiently without unnecessary work.

Dulwich Hill

Can I give 6 Stars - Wow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

I have worked most of my life in Customer Service and from Everlast Plumbing I have experienced the most professional and "out of this world' Customer Service, Something I haven't experienced from most companies for a long, long time. it is all in the detail and they get it perfect every time. Their plumbers are on time, courteous and contact you on the day with an expected ETA. Their back office support are responsive and professional to all your enquiries and the quality of work cannot be faulted. 11 out of 10.

Comments
Everlast Plumbing Official

Hi James,
Thank you for your recognition of our service and we appreciate your positive feedback.
We take pride in our works and value our customers.
Our tradesmen have all said you were also a pleasure to deal with.
Regards,
Everlast Plumbing

Verified Customer

Most Efficient Artisans = Very Satisfied Customers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

I cannot speak highly enough of the service we received from Ferris. On his first callout, he assessed the problem we described, explained the outcome and consequences, then gave me a quote and returned with a fellow workman on the day and time he said they would. They completed the job without any inconvenience to me and our hot water cylinder has been working perfectly since then. The charges were very reasonable and most of all, the workmanship and respect those two plumbers displayed, were outstanding! We will definitely recommend your company to anyone and everyone if all your workers demonstrate the same reputation.

Verified Customer

What a relief! Reliable plumbers that don’t cost the earth

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

What fantastic service! We had to get our fridge connected. We have used other plumbers in the past, and were recently very shocked at their prices. So this time I chose Everlast Plumbing. The servicemen were well mannered, they turned up when they said they would, and nothing was a problem. We had lost the hose connector, so they showed resourcefulness and problem solving abilities, and hopped in their truck and were back with the appropriate hose, in no time, with no extra charge! Amazing. They also cleaned up beautifully after they had finished. I will definitely use Everlast Plumbing for our next plumbing needs.

Everlast Plumbing Professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

Everlast plumbing is an amazing service. Joe came, fixed our leaking toilet pipe within minutes. Friendly and reliable service we can always come back too.

Would definitely call Everlast Plumbing again.

Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Adam called within the previously advised time estimate and arrived exactly on time. He carefully listened to my concerns and inspected the situation. He gave me advice which ultimately saved me money, completed the job, and was finished in less than an hour. The result is some beautiful new taps and shower head, and no more leaks. He also gave me the contact name and number of a company that can assist me with another related issue. Everlast has now replaced the previous plumber's name in my phone's contact list.

Excellant Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Everlast Plumbing was amazing. I came home from work to my Hot water heater burst and all the water leaked out and it was gas as well. Neighbours turned it all off for me.

After finding Everlast on Google I gave them photos of the size of the gas cylinder and they came back so quick with a quote to supply and install for the next day. I decided with instant and then the electrician was unable to attended and they rang around until one could install the power point. For same day service .

The plumbers were friendly and very helpful and wonderful and I would recommend them to my friends and family.

Thank you.

Really good Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

Adam came, fixed leaking pipes attached to the sink at a moments notice. He was professional, knowledgeable and provided a low cost solution.
I'd definitely go through Everlast Plumbing in the future.

Haney provided excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

The plumber provided excellent service above and beyond what I expected. He also organised repairs which I appreciated. He is friendly too.

sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

very good reliable job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

the plumer i used will use him again honest upfront and very tidy cleans his mess, i will recoment to anyone , its a professional team we do job well and they travel all areas no call out fee what a bonus

Comments

i am very impressed with Everlasting plumbing , especialy BILLY is one of their best plumber i would recomment Billy to any one , he was puntual reliable clean, and very cometative in price and ver... read more »

Good service and prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

Professional and courteous will use again for any plumbing problems. The job was completed without fuss at a good price.

great job on new taps & install

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

Adam from Everlast fitted several new taps at our place today and was quick and efficient and helped me choose just the right tap for my vanity. Great job !

Sydney

• 7 helpful votes

Verified Customer

A Promise Kept; A Job Well Done.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2018

I was impressed with the other reviews so called and booked a call out check. Thank you Hana. Thank you Joe. Professional, courteous, understanding, fair and competent. Great job; first class service.

Top blokes. Will use again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Billy and his mates are top blokes. Second time using their service. Always friendly and doing good work. Will definitely use their service again.

Fast, polite & knowlegable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

Adam arrived within the time frame given, rang on his approach to advise of his arrival, was really polite and I felt comfortable with him in the house. Fixed problem quickly and professionally.

Not pleased.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

We live in the Sutherland Shire. Receptionist good, came out quickly and installed a new hot water tank, still no hot water, came out twice more to no avail. I asked for Electrician to come to check switch above tank. Was broken and that was changed. Told us to phone Electricity company on Monday. Weird, it worked the next day but we were 6 days without hot water. The 3 workman who attended were very nice but did not seem to know their job, needed a more qualified person with them until they learnt. The last person did not come for 2 days and did not phone to say he was not coming. Knowledge wise I would not use them again. Was it the tank or was it the switch all the time?

Comments
Everlast Plumbing Official

Hello, Could you please contact us either by telephone on 91530000 or email to provide details of your job so we can further investigate this for you. I have sent you a private message on Friday fo... read more »

1 of 7 pages