Excellant Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Everlast Plumbing was amazing. I came home from work to my Hot water heater burst and all the water leaked out and it was gas as well. Neighbours turned it all off for me.

After finding Everlast on Google I gave them photos of the size of the gas cylinder and they came back so quick with a quote to supply and install for the next day. I decided with instant and then the electrician was unable to attended and they rang around until one could install the power point. For same day service .

The plumbers were friendly and very helpful and wonderful and I would recommend them to my friends and family.

Thank you.

Really good Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

Adam came, fixed leaking pipes attached to the sink at a moments notice. He was professional, knowledgeable and provided a low cost solution.
I'd definitely go through Everlast Plumbing in the future.

Haney provided excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

The plumber provided excellent service above and beyond what I expected. He also organised repairs which I appreciated. He is friendly too.

sydney

• 1 comment
Private message

very good reliable job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

the plumer i used will use him again honest upfront and very tidy cleans his mess, i will recoment to anyone , its a professional team we do job well and they travel all areas no call out fee what a bonus

Comments

i am very impressed with Everlasting plumbing , especialy BILLY is one of their best plumber i would recomment Billy to any one , he was puntual reliable clean, and very cometative in price and ver... read more »

Good service and prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

Professional and courteous will use again for any plumbing problems. The job was completed without fuss at a good price.

great job on new taps & install

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

Adam from Everlast fitted several new taps at our place today and was quick and efficient and helped me choose just the right tap for my vanity. Great job !

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer

A Promise Kept; A Job Well Done.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2018

I was impressed with the other reviews so called and booked a call out check. Thank you Hana. Thank you Joe. Professional, courteous, understanding, fair and competent. Great job; first class service.

Top blokes. Will use again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Billy and his mates are top blokes. Second time using their service. Always friendly and doing good work. Will definitely use their service again.

Fast, polite & knowlegable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

Adam arrived within the time frame given, rang on his approach to advise of his arrival, was really polite and I felt comfortable with him in the house. Fixed problem quickly and professionally.

Not pleased.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

We live in the Sutherland Shire. Receptionist good, came out quickly and installed a new hot water tank, still no hot water, came out twice more to no avail. I asked for Electrician to come to check switch above tank. Was broken and that was changed. Told us to phone Electricity company on Monday. Weird, it worked the next day but we were 6 days without hot water. The 3 workman who attended were very nice but did not seem to know their job, needed a more qualified person with them until they learnt. The last person did not come for 2 days and did not phone to say he was not coming. Knowledge wise I would not use them again. Was it the tank or was it the switch all the time?

Comments
Everlast Plumbing Official

Hello, Could you please contact us either by telephone on 91530000 or email to provide details of your job so we can further investigate this for you. I have sent you a private message on Friday fo... read more »

I'm surprised!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

I'm usually nervous about Plumbers with basically the Unknown attached, but I was really surprised and happy with the honesty and courtesy this Company delivered... Also in next to no time, the new hot water system ( my old one had burst), was delivered and installed...

Great Fast Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

Arrived on time and quickly fixed a badly blocked drain that had caused water to flood the laundry, kitchen and dining room. Thanks!

Great!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

Very happy with respectful service, workmanship, reliability - great job - a big job with finnicky details! Thank you Billy and Ferris!!

Great service as usual

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

We have used Everlast for a while now and have always been impressed with their prompt, efficient and professional service. They arrive at the promised time (and ring us beforehand to confirm arrival time). We have always found them to be friendly and helpful - and in the case of our recent urgent problem, we want to thank and acknowledge Terry and Ferris who fixed it for us. Good work deserves recognition and we are happy to recommend Everlast to anybody looking for a reliable and trustworthy plumber.

Amazing Plumber!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Had a blocked drain in which flooded the downstairs of my house'
Terry (Big T,) and his offsider arrived the same day and within 15mins knew the exact problem and where it was located.
Im still amazed at the service and the fact that i wasnt ripped off and the whole ordeal of removing a toilet' working the pipes and putting a new toilet back on was over within the afternoon.
Its a 1 stop knowledged plumbing shop!
BEST PLUMBER IN SYDNEY!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

VERY IMPRESSED

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

EVERLAST PLUMBING had great service,Terry arrived when he said he would and did everything to make sure the problem was fixed. Terry was efficient and professional and did a great job. Would use EVERLAST again for future plumbing issues.UPFRONT Pricing aswell!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Everlast plumbing has been helpful.They came very quickly and got the job done on time. They were very efficient.I would use them again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Strathfield

Verified Customer

Deal with Terry

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

Best to deal with Terry who seems to genuinely care for customers. Managed to sort out some issues for me.

Service above and beyond the call of duty. Thank you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Excellent service. Efficient dealing with the problem. Helpful and friendly staff who explained how I could deal with the issue were it to recur.

Great service on a Sunday.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2017

We had an emergency on a Sunday. we called Everlast Plumbing which were the most reasonably priced compared to other plumbers. The plumbers work was very good and repaired the issue without a fuss.
Highly recommended we definitely use again for plumbing issues.

1 of 7 pages