Real person can help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Ordering a toilet with a handbasin, and not knowing the S or whatever, my helpful Yen contacted my plumber to check details and made sure the order would arrive to fit in with the work schedule. Fantastic help from Yen!

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Verified Customer

Good price and convenient.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

No complaints. Goods delivered correctly, in one piece and on time. Though not sure how to print off a tax invoice.

Comments

Thanks Getstuff for promptly emailing an invoice.

Verified Customer

Great price and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

My overall experience with Getstuff was extremely pleasant from the initial 'online chat' to the purchase and delivery. Everything went smoothly, and even the delivery took place exactly as promised. Thanks for a good experience Getstuff.

the tank is damage

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

a bit disappointed, the shell is damaged, but I can't wait for another few days, so I have to install it.

Comments
Getstuff Official

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review At getstuff.com.au we do everything we can to replace or amend for any items that may have been delivered damaged. This is an unfortunate and rare ... read more »

Excellent service from the other side of the country

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Ordering was easy. Although there was no tracking number available for the courier, when I emailed to get an ETA for my order I received a reply very promptly from Tim, detailing the time the products left the warehouse. When I received the package, there was enclosed a small Royal Doulton Christmas tree ornament. I thought this was a lovely unsolicited thought at this time of the year

Very happy with my order, great service as well

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

I'm happy with the quality of the product and very quick delivery ( exactly as first mentioned when I made enquiries). One set is already installed and looking and working pretty well !

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Very helpful - when my bath was unavailable from manufacturer, they found a more expensive one for me for the same price.

Glenwood

• 1 helpful vote

Delivery in 2 days !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Great product, great price, and very quick 2 day delivery - delivered at 8:15pm . Great service and totally recommended!

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Ordered Sunday - arrived Saturday. Only minor issue was tracking the item didn’t.t seem to work. All items installed and working as expected.

Outstanding customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

An easy web site to navigate, order and pay. A manufacturing fault was quickly sorted by the customer service department. Yen was most efficient in informing me of what was happening and the new part arrived on the given date. Will be using Getstuff again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Good product. It was special order, so it took a while to arrive but I was kept up to date on progress. Looks great now that it is installed.

Great Stuff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Availability of hard to come by spare part. Easy to order and pay. Immediate confirmation and delivery exactly as quoted'
Would use again without hesitation.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

Yen provided a highly efficient and responsive service. She was instrumental in helping us achieve our desired goal -- getting the chosen product to us before our tight deadline. Her action-orientated approach delivered the result we needed. We won't hesitate in using Getstuff again and hope that Yen is involved once more. Thank you.

Excellent service at a great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

Customer service was great. Super helpful with a tight deadline. Product was supplied on time and at a very competitive price. Would highly recommend on every level. Thanks keep up the good work.

Easy to order and quick to deliver!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

I needed to replace some bathroom fittings to match the rest in our house and Getstuff was the only site I could source them from - and they were very reasonably priced.

Desirable product at an affordable price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

I wished to purchase a stylish tap to compliment my new country kitchen but most were extremely expensive. Getstuff offered a reputable brand product at a competitive price. My product was initially out of stock but Getstuff kept me up to date with options for my order. I would be happy to purchase further items through Getstuff. Thank you

Very professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Renovating 30 year old kitchen, had to replace trusted large Clark sink (still in perfect working order) with exactly one of same size and dimensions. Found one through "GetStuff" online company who offered the best price and delivery time frame.
Before ordering rang to enquire about a few minor details, response was very professional and to the point.
Product arrived within time frame stated, well packaged and all documents included.
Online email communication, alerts & order tracking easy and without fuss.
Here's hoping it will perform and last just as well as our old one !

Product was perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Great product but the time it took to get from Sydney to Perth, to my door ended up being 10 working days which blew my project out a week. I was under the impression postage would be around 4-5 days.

I have Never Given 5 Stars until now

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Getstuff would have to be the best run and organised online company I have purchased from. Yen in particular has been extremely professional and helpful in regard to a warranty matter.

Melbourne

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Exceptional Service. Fast, Friendly, Competitive prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

I was shopping around for taps for my new house, came across this online store. Fast responses via e-mail and phone, they were able to get me sorted for a full house of Taps for my new built. It is funny because I am in Melbourne, and I received faster/better service buying from this store in NSW than anywhere locally. Highly recommend this seller. Very happy.

1 of 2 pages