luv it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

Great to deal with,very happy with item and would be happy to buy from them again, excellent posting time,highly recommended,service was excellent

Great customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Great customer service. Better prices than others. Good brands.
Yen in Sales is fantastic.
Sharp as a tack and very helpful!

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Great customer's service. Placed an online order on Wednesday the 2nd of January and before the end of the week I received a call to clarify my requirements. I received my order soon after, well packaged and in perfect condition.
Well done!!

• 1 review
  • 2 answers
Private message

Verified Customer

Fast delivery. Easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

I have ordered from Getstuff twice now and I can't fault their excellent service. Good range, fast delivery, very responsive to any questions. Highly recommended.

New Tap purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

After much searching on the internet I found the product I wanted at Get Stuff. they were great to deal with. Their pricing way better than anything else I found for the same item. Delivery within a few days. I would recommend Get Stuff.

Excellent Company to deal with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Have dealt with Getstuff twice now and I can not recommend them enough. Excellent communication and fast delivery. What else could you ask for. Keep up the great work. I'll be back

Was perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Very professional service and reasonable price. Great service and would definitely use them again. Received the products within five days of my order.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2018

I ordered the Caroma hinges through their online website. The process was very easy and the price was even more appealing. We had the item delivered to our door in 2 x days. I would recommend Getstuff and will definitely use their service in the future. Thank you !

Verified Customer

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

Ordered my Caroma cupid 500 basin at the cheapest price I could find (cheaper than Bunnings), received it within 5 days of ordering. Very well packed, not only in it's box, but it had two pieces of plywood, one underneath and one on top to protect it. When I opened the packaging the product was perfect, no scratches and I can't wait to see it in my new bathroom. Thank you so much getstuff.

Great service thank you

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Thanks my bathroom robe hooks arrived with 2 days or order. Great service I would definitely use your company again.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

How do they do it!?!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Genuine 'Caroma' product arrived well-packed within a couple of days. Half the price of anywhere else (including Bunnings)! I'll be getting more stuff from GetStuff in future!

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I bought a product recently from Gettstuff, the first time I had used them. There was an issue with the company they were going to use on the delivery as I am in a very rural area. Gettstuff called me up to discuss and we easily came to a mutually beneficial arrangement. The customer service person was excellent to deal with.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Great product range. Easy ordering online. Professional customer service. Speedy delivery. Goods extremely well wrapped.
Items were originally out of stock, but they promptly followed up when the stock would be received.

exactly what I wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Service was efficient and the item was exactly what I ordered, it arrived within a week of ordering, and was well packed to eliminate any damage during transit.

Great service and good price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

One item of my order was unavailable so Getstuff.com promptly contacted me with some options . Was dealt with promptly and efficiently. Will definitely use again and recommend site to others .

Customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Went above and beyond, very happy , Yen was informative instructive and understanding. All dealings with him were courteous and nothing was too much trouble

This is okay for non urgent job

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

Order placed on 27 June, only advised about shipping 11 days later on 8 July.
Delivery was excellent, within two days after advised about the good being shipped.
Product was good.

Great service and easy to order.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

The title says it all. Great service, quick delivery and easy to order. Looking forward to installing and using our new 'stuff'.

Loved my chrome shelves

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Bought 2 Phoenix shower shelves. They were delivered promptly. I was happy with the service. I would recommend Getstuff to buy from .

Delivery times

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Delivery time was 2 days over advertised 4 - 5 delivery time, specified leave delivery if no one at home, had to go to TNT depot to pick up delivery as was not left at home.

1 of 5 pages

Hi, I am living in Sydney very close to your warehouse, can I come there to pick the product?

Khaira asked on Apr 14, 2018

Looking to buy a Caroma Stirling toilet do you offer free shipping or can you provide pickup from Melbourne Or

Dwq asked on Mar 15, 2018

Answer this

As we are located in Sydney I am sorry to say at this stage we do not have a warehouse for pick up in Melbourne. We can offer discounts where possible but we do in most cases with chinaware need to have a charge for shipping as the rates charged by freight companies for handling these products can be high and more often than not are greater than the amount we charge to our customers.
We will give you the best advise and service and do everything we can to deliver you the most cost effective price.
We have been supplying to the Sydney market for over 40 years and now nationally for over 10 years through our website.
We take great pride in packing and ensuring that all or products arrive in one perfect condition, to assist us to continue to be able to deliver such high standards we need to pass on part of the freight charges required to safely move such products around our country.
I have had a look at this product and even with the delivery charge added to the item we are still the most cost effective way for you to get your product.

I hope this has answered query, if you need further please assistance feel free to contact us.

Regards
Tim Griffiths

Can you deliver freestanding bath to Queensland - regional area?

Suz J asked on Jan 21, 2018

Answer this

Good morning Suz, yes we can deliver baths anywhere in the country, the cost for freight will depend on the area you are in.
if you have any further questions yo can use the chat option on our site it comes thru to one of our team.
or you can phone us on 1300 133 555.

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.