Great service and good price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

One item of my order was unavailable so Getstuff.com promptly contacted me with some options . Was dealt with promptly and efficiently. Will definitely use again and recommend site to others .

Customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Went above and beyond, very happy , Yen was informative instructive and understanding. All dealings with him were courteous and nothing was too much trouble

This is okay for non urgent job

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

Order placed on 27 June, only advised about shipping 11 days later on 8 July.
Delivery was excellent, within two days after advised about the good being shipped.
Product was good.

Great service and easy to order.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

The title says it all. Great service, quick delivery and easy to order. Looking forward to installing and using our new 'stuff'.

Loved my chrome shelves

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Bought 2 Phoenix shower shelves. They were delivered promptly. I was happy with the service. I would recommend Getstuff to buy from .

Delivery times

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Delivery time was 2 days over advertised 4 - 5 delivery time, specified leave delivery if no one at home, had to go to TNT depot to pick up delivery as was not left at home.

Slow delivery

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Good range of products but very slow at getting items despatched. After waiting a week sent them an email asking ETA and the item was posted that day. Due to our location it still took about another 5 days to arrive.

Bathroom products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

Purchased bathroom products for new bathroom. While not yet installed, I was most satisfied with customer service as well as delivery service.

Caroma Shower head & arm

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Not installed yet, but delivery was nice and quick and product looks great. Was a little apprehensive buying online but the images on the web site were accurate and I'm very pleased with the product.

Caroma Pin Lever Sink Mixer Chrome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Item took a little while to arrive, on opening and inspecting I have found scratches to the underside of the long arm spout. Otherwise looks O K I have not installed as yet.

Delivered above and beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

After a terrible customer experience with Harvey Norman, Getstuff were able to get the job done! They were able to source our bathtub at a competitive price and also with a super quick turnaround from when we had ordered the product to delivery. Staff were also very friendly and helpful. I would recommend Getstuff to all my friends and family

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Is there such a thing as 0 stars?

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

Product was NOT opened&cost $241. They charge 20% to return it, so $48!! A total rip off, go to Bunnings!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Excellent Quality & Speedy Delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Product was exactly as advertised, very easy to install - excellent quality, will definitely use this company again, very happy.

Adelaide

Private message

Good price and packaging, but would have preferred Australia Post to deliver.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Mostly good except I would have liked this small item delivered to my PO Box. Australia post is easier to manage than Couriers at the buyers end. The old classic "Sorry We missed You" card is rapidly becoming tedious for online shopping.

Exactly the article required

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Very well packed and delivered within the advised time frame. Easy transaction and would recommend this online store to any purchaser

No problems

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

The product was held up in a warehouse and we were promptly informed of the slight delay. They rang again when it was shipped. Very good customer service.

Nice and Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

Using the online store to purchase was nice and easy. The delivery was on time and great customer service, while follow up on delivery details.

Product was exactly what I wanted.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

Product arrived very quickly in perfect order. I was concerned as it was fragile but it was obviously handled with care.

Great product delivered on time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

The product was exactly as stated and delivery was within the stated time. I even had the personal touch in the form of a courtesy call due to an ordering mix up on the web site. Everything still arrived on time.

Great sink !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

It's simple, stylish and basic. And on the smaller side, which is great if you don't have much room in your bathroom or you just don't want your bathroom to look like it's just swallowed a sink.
The basin is to me a perfect size. The best in the Caroma range.

1 of 4 pages

Hi, I am living in Sydney very close to your warehouse, can I come there to pick the product?

Khaira asked on Apr 14, 2018

Looking to buy a Caroma Stirling toilet do you offer free shipping or can you provide pickup from Melbourne Or

Dwq asked on Mar 15, 2018

Answer this

As we are located in Sydney I am sorry to say at this stage we do not have a warehouse for pick up in Melbourne. We can offer discounts where possible but we do in most cases with chinaware need to have a charge for shipping as the rates charged by freight companies for handling these products can be high and more often than not are greater than the amount we charge to our customers.
We will give you the best advise and service and do everything we can to deliver you the most cost effective price.
We have been supplying to the Sydney market for over 40 years and now nationally for over 10 years through our website.
We take great pride in packing and ensuring that all or products arrive in one perfect condition, to assist us to continue to be able to deliver such high standards we need to pass on part of the freight charges required to safely move such products around our country.
I have had a look at this product and even with the delivery charge added to the item we are still the most cost effective way for you to get your product.

I hope this has answered query, if you need further please assistance feel free to contact us.

Regards
Tim Griffiths

Can you deliver freestanding bath to Queensland - regional area?

Suz J asked on Jan 21, 2018

Answer this

Good morning Suz, yes we can deliver baths anywhere in the country, the cost for freight will depend on the area you are in.
if you have any further questions yo can use the chat option on our site it comes thru to one of our team.
or you can phone us on 1300 133 555.