Excellent Quality & Speedy Delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Product was exactly as advertised, very easy to install - excellent quality, will definitely use this company again, very happy.

Adelaide

Private message

Good price and packaging, but would have preferred Australia Post to deliver.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Mostly good except I would have liked this small item delivered to my PO Box. Australia post is easier to manage than Couriers at the buyers end. The old classic "Sorry We missed You" card is rapidly becoming tedious for online shopping.

Exactly the article required

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Very well packed and delivered within the advised time frame. Easy transaction and would recommend this online store to any purchaser

No problems

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

The product was held up in a warehouse and we were promptly informed of the slight delay. They rang again when it was shipped. Very good customer service.

Nice and Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

Using the online store to purchase was nice and easy. The delivery was on time and great customer service, while follow up on delivery details.

Product was exactly what I wanted.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

Product arrived very quickly in perfect order. I was concerned as it was fragile but it was obviously handled with care.

Great product delivered on time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

The product was exactly as stated and delivery was within the stated time. I even had the personal touch in the form of a courtesy call due to an ordering mix up on the web site. Everything still arrived on time.

Great sink !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

It's simple, stylish and basic. And on the smaller side, which is great if you don't have much room in your bathroom or you just don't want your bathroom to look like it's just swallowed a sink.
The basin is to me a perfect size. The best in the Caroma range.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

The service turnaround from order placement to ship was excellent.
side note: although we ticked off no signature required and to leave at front door, the carrier TNT left a call back no one home card, this delayed delivery from an intended Friday to Monday.
However, in saying that we are very happy with the service, and condition of goods on arrival.

Hassle free online purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

Easiest online purchase I've ever done for an item.
I ordered an Everhard kitchen sink and it was delivered the next day.

Seamless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

I love being able to jump online ... find the item I was looking for ... purchase it ... 5 days later ... job done & wife happy.

Verified Customer

First time buyer, would happily recommend and use them again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

I found getstuff after searching for the cheapest price on an item. I'd never heard of them or used them before, so at first I was a little skeptical. I read some other reviews of getstuff and they seemed to be legit, so I went ahead and ordered the part. They ended up sending the part the next day, and it arrived exactly when they said it would. I'm very satisfied with their service, and would gladly use them again in the future.

Quick and easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

We needed a fragile product and it was shipped to us without delay, arriving in perfect condition. We are very happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Quality of product, quick shipping, well packaged and very helpful sales team - will buy again from this Company (the name is a bit off putting though “get stuff”! Was much happier when l found out the trading name)

Verified Customer

Customer Service went above and beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

Item was sent to our po box and the post office rejected it. Spoke with getstuff apologised and they said they would courier it out to me the next day. Got a knock on the door that same night and one of the salespeople personally dropped off the product to our door. Super impressed with service beginning to end!

Best prices in Australia, great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

These guys had the best price I could find anywhere on the net or in stores, saved myself over $2k. Tim from Getstuff went over and above to rush the order for me, was extremely helpful in finding solutions to some tricky design issues, and kept me informed of the order progress. They even have an excellent showroom and have offered to help take clients through product selections for future jobs. Will definitely be using Getstuff from here on in and would happily recommend to any builder.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Fuss free purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

A very easy, efficient transaction. Our purchase arrived as described, well packaged and in good time. We will be more than happy to use Getstuff for future purchases.

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

Extremely happy with my purchases, Customer service was helpful and prompt also as I needed this purchase by a certain date your staff made sure that I received my purchases in the time frame that I required

May 17th 2018 Update: Review

Staff always helpful and always keep you up to date on the progress of your order and even rang to confirm that my goods could be left at my front door

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

Excellent in every way. Sales department, delivery etc. I will be recommending Getstuff to my friends. The seat is a perfect fit. Thank you Getstuff.

Looks good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

I have not had this toilet brush holder fitted yet but I am happy with it and just what I wanted. Just had my toilet upgraed with my laundry and I wanted it off the floor. Easy cleaning. Received this item in 5 days online order. Site easy to follow and have used it again.

1 of 4 pages

Hi, I am living in Sydney very close to your warehouse, can I come there to pick the product?

Khaira asked on Apr 14, 2018

Looking to buy a Caroma Stirling toilet do you offer free shipping or can you provide pickup from Melbourne Or

Dwq asked on Mar 15, 2018

Answer this

As we are located in Sydney I am sorry to say at this stage we do not have a warehouse for pick up in Melbourne. We can offer discounts where possible but we do in most cases with chinaware need to have a charge for shipping as the rates charged by freight companies for handling these products can be high and more often than not are greater than the amount we charge to our customers.
We will give you the best advise and service and do everything we can to deliver you the most cost effective price.
We have been supplying to the Sydney market for over 40 years and now nationally for over 10 years through our website.
We take great pride in packing and ensuring that all or products arrive in one perfect condition, to assist us to continue to be able to deliver such high standards we need to pass on part of the freight charges required to safely move such products around our country.
I have had a look at this product and even with the delivery charge added to the item we are still the most cost effective way for you to get your product.

I hope this has answered query, if you need further please assistance feel free to contact us.

Regards
Tim Griffiths

Can you deliver freestanding bath to Queensland - regional area?

Suz J asked on Jan 21, 2018

Answer this

Good morning Suz, yes we can deliver baths anywhere in the country, the cost for freight will depend on the area you are in.
if you have any further questions yo can use the chat option on our site it comes thru to one of our team.
or you can phone us on 1300 133 555.