Review rating:

Stoked

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Played the cymbals for the first time live the other night and I just had to let you know just how stoked I am on them! They sound incredible! Favourite cymbal sound I've had to date! Thanks heaps for the help and great service! yeww

Joe

Comments
Inferno Music Supply Co Official

Thanks Joe! Real happy for ya bro

No hassle

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Everything i have thrown at Inferno has been no problem. Being the australian rep for TRX cymblas means i have been able to get my hands on all the latest and greatest from their line. Time easily contactable and is always able to get an order quickly. Best experience I’ve had a supplier.

Comments
Inferno Music Supply Co Official

JP!!! Thanks mate

Fast response, great products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

The team at Inferno Music have been outstanding. Tim really knew what he was talking about and it showed in how passionate he is. He has helped me find the perfect set up, fast response, and great products. Couldn't recommend high enough!

Comments
Inferno Music Supply Co Official

Means a lot coming from you bro!

BEST AUSTRALIAN MUSIC EQUIPMENT SUPPLY STORE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Inferno Music is hands down the best there is. They would always find a way to get me what I needed. I found other music stores lacked professional product knowledge and had a limited range for drums. They would always supply me with the best of the best. Its easy to chose something when all the products are superior and the service is made simple. Their online platform is easy to use and the products arrive promptly. Any issues and you are always taken care of very quickly.

Comments
Inferno Music Supply Co Official

Thanks Phil, much appreciated my good man!

Don’t hesitate.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

True quality with reliable service. Always there with that extra mile helping me out when I need them. Do not hesitate. Inferno are the only choice!!!

Comments
Inferno Music Supply Co Official

Legend!! Thanks Pauly

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

So. Over the last 4 years, Tim has looked after me with my drumming needs. He has been honest and always happy to lend a hand. He is incredibly supportive and believes in the products he sells. I don't go anywhere else!

If you want to get quality gear at a beyond amazing price. Hit em up!

Comments
Inferno Music Supply Co Official

Thanks Marley, glad your with us :)

ALL CLASS!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

I've been apart of the Inferno Music family since 2014 & I cannot recommend them any more highly. Super easy to deal with & they have the customer/artists best interest in mind. Great range of products that aren't necessarily easy to find in Australia including Truth Custom Drums. To this day purchasing a Truth kit from Tim was one of my best drumming decisions. I can't speak more highly about Inferno Music!

Comments
Inferno Music Supply Co Official

Cheers Bro

Amazing products and service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Best customer service, super friendly and helpful.
Amazing products especially the TRX cymbals.
Highly recommend to every drummer, wont be disappointed

Comments
Inferno Music Supply Co Official

Awesome, thanks Jase

Durable enough even for me!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

These guys have been taking good care of me for years. Friendly and helpful customer service. Personally a huge fan of the balance and feel of the 5Bs. Even after an entire tour of rim shots and blastbeats night after night they just kept on truckin'.

Comments
Inferno Music Supply Co Official

Thanks Speed Demon :)

Unbreakable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Tim hooked me up with his line of ‘icon’ TRX cymbals and a box of blackbolt 2b drum sticks. Being a hard hitter I usually go through 2-3 sticks per gig, I’m not sure how these sticks are being made but I cannot break them, ended up giving the used ones from the gig to kids in the crowd!!
The TRX still sound amazing. My right hand crash was always a sabian 21” groove ride. I had previously broken 2 of these before I upgraded to the 21” icon thin crash, this bad boy has been going strong for over a year now. Highly recommend Tim and inferno music with your next instrument purchase.

Comments
Inferno Music Supply Co Official

Your a gentleman and a scholar!

Verified Customer

Awesome products and amazing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Inferno is on fire!! They have such great products in a great website, with awesome prices and excellent service from super passionate staff! Highly recommended.

Comments
Inferno Music Supply Co Official

Thanks Juzzy :)

Best in the business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Not only are the products amazing, but so is the service.
Sticks have to be hands down the best I have used.
Quick and prompt delivery time as well!

Comments
Inferno Music Supply Co Official

Great review, much appreciated.

Super friendly and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Amazing customer service, postage is always bang on time and Timmy is an absolute legend always keen to help out!

Comments
Inferno Music Supply Co Official

Thanks Dougy, keep sloggin!

Nothing but quality!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

I have been working with inferno for years now and they have been nothing short of incredible.
I bought my first Truth kit through inferno and I haven't looked back.
Quality dudes with quality gear!!

Comments
Inferno Music Supply Co Official

Cheers Beau, great to hear from ya mate.

Best Products And Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

I’ve been using Inferno products for the las 2 years, never have a problem, best service you can have, quality products, price! Seriously this is the best music shop in sydney! one more thing, if you are a drummer you need to try the inferno Drumsticks!

Comments
Inferno Music Supply Co Official

Thanks Felipe, your a worldclass drummer :)

Top tier professionals that know what they’re doing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Tim and his team are exactly what you need if you’re a musician that needs knowledgeable, reliable and flexible people to help you with your drums. As a professional drummer of 15 years, I can safely say tim is among the best. Great products, great price.

Comments
Inferno Music Supply Co Official

Means a lot Reece, thanks again.

Absolutely brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Very quick and easy to get what you need. Also a great and friendly guy! I always come here first for whenever I need something to add to my kit

Truth Drum Kit. Absolutely Incredible!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

The best quality product availible at such an incredible price. The kit sounds huge and looks a million $. It was even hand delivered. Amazing service!

Comments
Inferno Music Supply Co Official

Epic, thanks Josh.

great product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Tim is a dead set legend .
Hes sevice and advice and product knowledge is second to none.
Trx are an amazing product and have given me the textures and sounds i have been after for years .
Quite simply they are beautifully made and sound amazing

Comments
Inferno Music Supply Co Official

Hobbsie!

Great store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Tim is a great and helpful dude, has a great range of stock and is extremely friendly and helpful. I travelled a few hours to visit his store and it was well worth it. He gave me a rad deal and had more stock than I needed to look at. Definitely shopping here again.

Comments
Inferno Music Supply Co Official

What a legend! Thanks bro