Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

Veronica was great, My measure and quote appointment was booked around my work schedule. Very customer focused and extremely friendly.

Blinds and security doors

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

Spoke to veronica today very friendly to talk to and we made an appointment for a free measure and quote on the spot. Veronica made all very easy thanks.

Plantation Shutters complete our home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Shutters installed by Roger. One word, perfection. Professional, courteous and punctual. Workmanship is outstanding, would recommend to everyone. Thanks Roger

Need new blinds

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Spoke to veronica very friendly to talk to she ask what i wanted and made an appointment then and there

Chelsea Sabitino

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Received a call today from Chelsea from Into blinds to book my next appointment Chelsea made the hole process really easy and did a great job as has everyone I have dealt with at into blinds I highly recommend them.

Verified Customer

Amazing customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

From booking a free measure and quote to the finished install today, everyone at Into Blinds that I have dealt with have been amazing!
All the lovely women (Julie, Jessica etc) who dealt with my numerous emails and phone calls trying to organise times for the measure and quote, fit and measure and install which fitted around work.
TAMMY (Measure and Quote) was really helpful and professional, showing me the options and pros and cons of all.
ROGER (Measure & Install) did a fantastic job, working around my tiny/cramped space to measure and install my large shutters with ease. He made the whole process very relaxed!
I will definitely use Into Blinds again and recommend them to my friends!

Happy with the booking process

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

I've just been dealing with Chelsea for booking a measure and quote, and was very happy with her service. She was pleasant and helpful, and careful with detail. It was nice to get a date and time immediately.

Fabulous customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

Went into Into Blinds in Edithvale this morning. Within a few hours we received a call from Acacia to work out a day and time for someone to come out for quote. All done within about 10 mins.
Acacia was polite, cheerful and helpful.

Quick and easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Just booked in for a measure and quote, easy to book and staff are quite friendly. So far so good!

Geelong

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Avoid at all costs

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

If only I had more thoroughly checked the reviews before purchasing through this terrible company. Delays are lengthy and frequent. Communication is non-existent including repeated attempted to call not being returned and overall the customer service is abhorrent. The blinds and prices are no better than anyone else so avoid at all costs. Special mention to CEO Deane Wilkes for completely leading by her companies terrible example. 0/5.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Into Blinds Official

Hi Todd, We appreciate your feedback as previously mentioned to you. At Into Blinds we are always disappointed when a customer is not happy with their experience. However in this case Into Blinds b... read more »

Hi Into Blinds, Allow me to clear up some misconceptions in your response. - Communication only came once I had raised a complaint to the highest level you made available, and this itself to... read more »

Melbourne

Private message

Fast response to my online enquiry

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

I received a call from Julie Holliday the next day following up my online enquiry to book for a measure and quote. I found Julie very polite and professional and managed to book in a time that suited my needs.

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Solid customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

I spoke with Chelsea Sabatino with regard to our needs; she was polite, professional and booked us an appointment without fuss. Thanks Chelsea... well done!

Job well done!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

Kim Buckow did a terrific job and was very helpful whilst booking an appointment for a quote on outside blinds today.

Fast and excellent customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

What a fast and fantastic install. From the first consult to installation it was smooth and hassle free. Everyone that I dealt with has been helpful and professional. I love the blinds and shutters that were installed. Roger was professional and fantastic with the install. He was efficient, tidy and explained how everything worked.

Not great!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

I have to say the service I've received from into blinds has been pretty rubbish!!

So it's over a month since I ordered, I distinctly remember checking that I would get my blinds before Christmas, I've had my sons engagement, Christmas party and New Years party all without my new blinds and consequently without my new curtains which cannot be fitted before the blinds. I've had days off work waiting for delivery and I've had to delay installation of the curtains. All at my cost.

The first time the blinds came the track was fine and the slats too long so the old one had to be put back up, then several weeks later the blinds came but 13 slats missing so we had to have the old one again. The fitter called the office to find out why there was such an issue when it's just one window, it's not like I ordered for the whole house, it was meant to be a small simple job. The fitter let me talk to the girl in the office and I told her I wanted to make an official complaint and I wanted compensation. She promised me I would be contacted on New Year's Day or the day after and once again I have been let down and not contacted and I don't even have confirmation my missing slats are coming. On both occasions the fitter did not want to take the old one away and said they didn't know that had been arranged. Now I have noticed that even though the new one cannot be used yet the strings are sitting in a heap on the floor cause they are too long.

I am not impressed!!

Appalling Customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

The owner mentioned to me at my property about how proud he was of the customer service Into Blinds provided- I wish I could agree with him - I had to make so many calls just to have blinds installed before Christmas as promised then at the installation I was informed that they couldn't fit the remaining 2 blinds which now I am being told I will have to wait until the 12th of Jan, 2 weeks after Christmas. Asked numerous times to staff to have the owner call me so I could let him know how bad the customer service of his company really is only to be told no we have procedures in place so I cant! I again left a message on Monday 31st to ask why I have to wait till the 12th Jan to which again I was promised a call back, its now Friday 4th Jan and I am still waiting!

A must to have

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2018

Arranging for an appointment on the phone, was very professional and polite, and wow! to have someone come out in the next 48 hours to give
me a quote it awesome, thanks for the good professional service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2018

Very happy with the whole service
From the quoting stage all the way through to installation. Ordered blinds and shutters had blinds installed on time and shutters came through shortly after.

Terrific Service from Adam!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2018

Prompt Arrival
Polite
Tidy
And super friendly

Verified Customer

Unreliable. Expensive. Poor Customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2018

We paid 30% more for Melbourne made plantation shutters because we were guaranteed by the Sales rep the shutters would be installed in 4 weeks. 6 weeks later and we are still waiting...

The customer service officer proposed two compensation offers for the delay: 1) we could move our date to the New Year and receive a $100 credit OR 2) receive two movie tickets if we chose a December installation date. The offers were offensive and laughable.

I would not recommend Into Blinds. I wish I had done a bit more research before I placed the order. Please don’t make the same mistake.

1 of 47 pages

Has anyone been to consumer affairs about this company demanding payment in full prior to delivering any goods?

Danni C asked on May 19, 2018

Answer this

Hi Dani,

All customers are fully aware of our Terms and Conditions, which include our payment terms.
You as a consumer have the right to pick and choose which company you proceed with based on the knowledge you acquire for reading any applicable Terms & Conditions and our Warranty.

All of our Terms & Conditions and Warranty information is contained on our website, furthermore we have a link on all of our Quotes, Orders and Invoices which is easily accessible pre and post purchasing with Into Blinds.

Kind Regards,
Into Blinds Team

Sorry I should have been clearer and stated after failing to supply the goods or products as ordered. Ie. Only fitting one of a number of blinds on the day of installation and failing to return. This was not something I agreed on or thought would occur when I selected into blinds.

Hi Danni

We may perhaps discuss and exchange our experience on this matter. Please send me a private message to exchange contact details.

Regards,