Melbourne

• 1 question
Private message

Ben made our dream come true!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

We had our curtains installed by Ben today. I highly appreciate his level of detail and his professionalism. He made sure the curtains stood perfectly with no unwanted crease and also handled the delicate sheers with utmost care.

He was on time and did a quick and professional install.

He also helped us to put a nail plug for another wall hanging we had. It was a heavy metal art and the nail hole wasn't convenient. We were almost thinking to return the wall hanging but Ben figured out a great way to nail it on our living wall. He didn't have to really help us with this and could have politely said no. But he cared for the customer and really gave us an amazing customer experience.

We dreamed the curtains look and the wall art, but Ben made it come true!

IntoBlinds has great installers and good sales consultants. I wouldnt give the same amount of credit to the booking team though.

booking a quote

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Booking a quote was effortless . Spoke with Tiana who was both informative and courteous . Can't wait to renovate our tired windows ! We need to sell our home and I'm counting on Into Blinds to help !!

Very pleased

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

We are delighted with our shutters and blinds, which have really enhanced the appearance of our home. We received prompt & efficient service at every stage of the process and the quality of installer Mihir’s workmanship was impressive.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Just want to commend the company for its excellent service. We had plantation shutters installed in our house and they look amazing. The whole process was smooth and efficient. A special praise goes to Tim Willis who guided us through the whole process with attention and care. He offered us invaluable tips and advice which were very helpful in our decision making. Highly recommend Intobilnds to others.

Fantastic job done by intoblinds installers. Mihir& Lucky .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Fast ,on time and professional installations for plantation shutters from intoblinds . Great job done by installers ,Mihir& Lucky .

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

One of the poorest customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Strongly recommend to no one if any one wants to get harassed then into blinds there for you. Into blinds group is very careless, unprofessional. They only care about the money doesn't care about customer ... its been more then a year now I'm getting harassed by them, firstly my order arrived almost 6 months late then estimated time and when arrived they installed faulty and months by months I'm getting delayed for fixing my product but still not been fixed .. staff is very rude never listen .. they should close the company.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer

Outstanding product with friendly professional installers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Thank you so much Mihir our shutter installer for your friendly service, professionalism and attention to detail. Great job!

Thank you Sal for all your help with the design process. We had no idea what we were looking for but you took your time to understand exactly what we wanted and the end results are just perfect!

Adam our curtain installer Thank you for your friendly and professional service today we are so happy with the curtains they are just perfect!

What a team! Great job guys! I will recommend into blinds to all of my family and friends

Verified Customer

Thank you Into Blinds for my beautiful plantation shutters, changes the look of a room

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Highly recommend Into Blinds, can’t thank Wendy, John, Kathleen and Roger enough for my shutters. Very professional and friendly staff.

Verified Customer

Love my plantation shutters!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Mihir and Lucky installed my shutters on a difficult window. They showed their expertise, were efficient and showed pride in their work. I would definitely recommend them. They provided excellent service. A very happy customer indeed! Thanks guys!

Good Quality & Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

The Company was very professional and handled the installation of our outdoor blinds very well.
Mihir Patel did an excellent job and we will definitely recommend Into Blinds to anyone who wishes to install them.

Thank you IntoBlinds for the gorgeous shutters and Mihir for excellent measuring up and installation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

Thanks for a first class install of the shutters Mihir, we’re so impressed! Would recommend IntoBlinds to anyone looking for gorgeous blinds and shutters.

Great service and quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

We are so happy with the first lot of blind we had installed, we are going back for more.
The service was great and quick. Our blinds are perfect.

Perfect. It finishes off our house beautifully

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

The boys did an amazing job. The windows look amazing. The service was excellent. Defintly recommend this business and this product to others.

Perfect Shutters

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

Great service provided my Mihir from start to finish. Shutters look really great in term of quality and colour. It is the perfect addition to our house.

Verified Customer

Excellent service from beginning to end

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Mihir measured and fitted our shutters and was very obliging and efficient throughout. Was a great service. I would recommend for sure.

Plantation shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Great service from quote through to installation. Plantation shutters are great quality and have transformed the space. Kirk took pride in his work and he, together with his assistant even cleaned up and took away all the packaging. Very happy customer.

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Very happy with my Blockout Blinds. Adam is a wonderful friendly guy, who did a great job installing my blinds.

Verified Customer

Great quality, excellent service, reasonably priced

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Misty, Thea, Melissa, Rob and Chris were all so lovely when dealing with myself & my 80 mum. Misty helped her when she did the measure and quote and gave a reasonable quote for my mum. Rob was also lovely when taking a final measure & Melissa was very empathetic for my 80yo mum when booking installation. Chris was very helpful with his installation and my mum absolutely loves them. Difference between into blinds and all the rest is that they are a family business and very caring. Reasonably priced, professional, punctual, good customer service with quality product. Thank you to who I have mentioned for your helpful dealings with my elderly mother!

Intoblinds measure and install

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

A Professional install and beautiful product. Thanks to the team. Would recommend to anyone. Affordable quality and a great turnaround time.

Perfect shutters!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Very happy with my plantation shutters from Into Blinds! They are perfect! Thank you Kirk for a great job installing them!

1 of 40 pages

Has anyone been to consumer affairs about this company demanding payment in full prior to delivering any goods?

Danni C asked on May 19, 2018

Answer this

Hi Dani,

All customers are fully aware of our Terms and Conditions, which include our payment terms.
You as a consumer have the right to pick and choose which company you proceed with based on the knowledge you acquire for reading any applicable Terms & Conditions and our Warranty.

All of our Terms & Conditions and Warranty information is contained on our website, furthermore we have a link on all of our Quotes, Orders and Invoices which is easily accessible pre and post purchasing with Into Blinds.

Kind Regards,
Into Blinds Team

Sorry I should have been clearer and stated after failing to supply the goods or products as ordered. Ie. Only fitting one of a number of blinds on the day of installation and failing to return. This was not something I agreed on or thought would occur when I selected into blinds.

Hi Danni

We may perhaps discuss and exchange our experience on this matter. Please send me a private message to exchange contact details.

Regards,