Great quality, amazing customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Sonia from Thomastown branch was so lovely, gave me a great price for what I ordered, was very pleasant to deal with, especially with all the changes I made. Kathleen who sorted out the bookings was great too. Ben who installed our blinds is fab. Can’t wait to have our shutters in!

Excellent product range and even more excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

Marvin Tiangco met us after hours and gave us the best suggestions for our future home. Into Blinds has a wide range of choices from standard to premium qualitu bilnds and curtains so you're sure you'll find what you want and at the same time meet your budget. Marvin knows the products well so he knew which will be perfect for our design.

Thank You Ti’ana Young and Denise Rochlin Hoisch

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

I want to thank Ti’ana Young for explaining and organising a quote which I have now booked my Venetian blinds after meeting Denise Rochlin Hoirsch who came to measure my windows and give me the quote.
Both ladies were very acknowledgable, professional and very friendly.
I look forward to having my blinds fitted in my flat.
Sofie Aspinall

Great service from a newby: Naomi Kerruish

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Naomi was very clear and helpful in accommodating my request for measure and quote. She followed up with an email and ensured all the details have been collected correctly. Good job Naomi!

Excellent customer service & advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

From the enquiry, they were prompt to respond and Elli San Pedro the sales consultant who saw us was excellent with her service, advice & quote.

Excellent, excellent, excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

The 3 "excellent's" represent Excellent service, Excellent value and Excellent overall experience.
Mo and Gemma at Into Blinds, Thomastown, came out the day I popped into the showroom to measure and quote, even though it was a Saturday evening. We wanted something quickly so they ensured we received it through their expert advice, quick service and friendly,"can do" attitude. Their advice on ordering and styling was also invaluable.
Today was installation, only 3 weeks after ordering and the installation was a dream, with a friendly and efficient installer.
The total effect is amazing, a room by room transformation.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2018

Juile Holliday
Great service, rang me on Saturday and organized quote for same day. Was polite and there was no hard sell.

Superb customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

I had the pleasure of speaking with Ti’ana Young to arrange a measure and quote for blinds and curtains. Very professional. prompt call back service.

Excellent client service

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

I had the pleasure of dealing with Acacia when contacting Into Blinds. What a delightful young lady. She was very informative and double checked all details to ensure prompt service.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Over the phone service I received was excellent. Very helpful and she understood everything I requested. Thank you. Hope to do business with you if price is right.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Every step of the process was very easy. Our consultant Marvin Tiangco was extremely helpful. Would definitely recommend Marvin and his team and will use them again in the future.

Easy, friendly and fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Marvin and Acacia were great from start to finish. They were able to see me the very same day I called to make a booking and their prices were great! Acacia was lovely over the phone and confirmed all my details twice so that there were no mistakes. Marvin phoned me before he came and was on time. He was even trying to be quiet as I had a newborn sleeping in the next room :) I would highly recommend.

Efficient and Prompt Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

This is my second time using Into Blinds, very friendly, efficient and prompt quote booking and customer service delivered by Ti’ana Young. Would recommend as top 3 blinds company in Melbourne.

Mill Park

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Slow customer service

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

Waiting 4 months to have a window shutter replaced. Cust service is bad. They never return your calls you have to email the GM to get anywhere. I do love my shutters, just not happy with after sale service. Fingers crossed my window shutter will be replaced soon

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

Acacia was a pleasure on the phone setting up my measure and quote today, very warm and friendly phone manner

Easy to book

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

I booked a measure and quote consult over the phone and spoke to Acacia she was very friendly and helpful and got us the booking time we wanted

First introduction

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

First impressions count for a lot and Acacia was efficient, helpful and warm in her approach. Her flexibility and efficiency made it very easy to organise a time for a quote.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

This is the second time i have ordered blinds through Into Blinds and both times (coincidently)i have been lucky enough to have Leanne come out for the enitial measure and quote. She has alot of experience and knowledge and made the process of choosing the perfect blinds and look for our home stress free, as it can be quite hard sometimes. Her customer service is exceptional. I will definitely be going back to Into blinds in the future and hope i can have Leanne back to help me.

Wonderful Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

Acacia has a wonderful phone manner, she was very helpful & thorough in organizing someone to come out for a quote.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

I spoke with Acacia to book an appointment for a measure and quote. She had great customer service and was very pleasant to talk to. An asset to the business.

1 of 32 pages

Has anyone been to consumer affairs about this company demanding payment in full prior to delivering any goods?

Danni C asked on May 19, 2018

Answer this

Hi Dani,

All customers are fully aware of our Terms and Conditions, which include our payment terms.
You as a consumer have the right to pick and choose which company you proceed with based on the knowledge you acquire for reading any applicable Terms & Conditions and our Warranty.

All of our Terms & Conditions and Warranty information is contained on our website, furthermore we have a link on all of our Quotes, Orders and Invoices which is easily accessible pre and post purchasing with Into Blinds.

Kind Regards,
Into Blinds Team

Sorry I should have been clearer and stated after failing to supply the goods or products as ordered. Ie. Only fitting one of a number of blinds on the day of installation and failing to return. This was not something I agreed on or thought would occur when I selected into blinds.