Excellent Customer service so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

From initial quote to followup from Joan organising installation, all has proceeded according to the advice I received. No hesitation in recommending this company.

Verified Customer

Blew my mind!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

The second Mo from Intoblinds came into my house I felt like we'd been friends for years! He was beyond helpful always took on our ideas and gave a variety of options to help us choose. We wernt rushed and really felt like he cared. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend into blinds to all my family and friends.

Damaged my property during install and dont get back to me re my claim

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Items seemed to be ordered complete from china, they were evasive when i asked do they order the materials from china or just order then install. Previously when i did another house they used local suppliers.

damage done to a important item has yet to be paid for a fix, its a important tool for my work. 10 days so far waiting.

Three and a half stars

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Initial contact was wonderful, quotation and sales rep all really excellent. Beyond that I can only genuinely give 3.5 stars. Were told during quotation that the installation would be 5 weeks, but it ended up being 9-10 weeks. When the day finally arrived, a significant part of the curtains was missing, requiring installation being put back. This was pretty poor and I certainly let them know how angry I was...but they then pulled out all stops and really tried (and succeeded) in making things right - thanks [name removed]!

I suspect it's maybe a case of getting too big too quickly. They were very keen to get a review from me after the initial telephone enquiry, which I was happy to do, but to be honest there was a lot of room for improvement along the way. Word of advice - they will tell you that you MUST pay the remainder (the deposit is 50% on the day the order is placed) well before the blinds/curtains are installed. We insisted on paying over the phone on the day of installation and it was absolutely fine.

Gemma Heaton

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Great customer service at first point of call. We are getting a quote next week. We hope to do business.

Amazing customer service!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

What a fantastic first impression theses guys have left me with!
My consult Mo went above and beyond to provide such a fantastic experience. He took his time, gave me recommendations but never once was he pushy. I had my kids at home, and he took his time to even let them "help" him do the measuring.
Mo went above and beyond my expectation by far, to the point of me calling the head office to give them my feedback. To then be greated by Alana who was upbeat and positive. She also has wonderful customer service.
I won't even get a quote from another company because I had such a positive experience

Great first impression

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Called the 1300 number today & spoke to Julie Holliday who most helpful and professional.
Booked for someone to visit tomorrow to quote.
Excellent service

Hampton Quote

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Melissa from IntoBlinds came out to provide a quote for us today. Melissa is a clear professional, experienced and takes pride in her work. After getting a few quotes, we decided to go with IntoBlinds based on their excellent reviews, quality and expertise. Ben

Melbourne

Private message

Great follow up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Gemma was very helpful and friendly with customer service.
The follow up has been great.
Hopefully a competitive quote and product is as good as her customer service.
Well done Gemma!!!

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

I would just like to thank Melissa Bolton for her excellent Customer Service and assistance with my recent purchase of Plantation Shutters through your company. I found her to be very professional and a great help with all my questions and concerns during the time she had spent with us .
We have decided to go ahead with our quotation, I would not hesitate to recommend your company to my friends and colleagues.

Verified Customer

measure and quote,installation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

I rang to get quote Nic came out with in the week found him very pleasant measured up he came back with in another week and ordered day & night blinds, Maggie sent email to say Denis would be out to do final measure came with in a week was told be 3-4 weeks for order to be filled got phone call from Maggie to book installation of blinds before the 3 weeks was up all staff where very pleasant to deal with the other thing i found with into blinds is that they do interest free a lot longer then any other company most other store I rang only gave 6 months into blinds give a lot longer very happy with blinds will need more blinds later hope into still have the same color as i have now.

Fantastic first contact by Julie Holliday

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

A very bid thank you to Julie Holliday for being such a fantastic first contact Julie was very friendly and efficient.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Thank you to Julie Holliday for being such a fantastic first contact at Into Blinds. Very friendly and efficient. Looking forward to a home visit to see what they have to offer, very positive beginnings.

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

From start to finish it has been an easy experience. The staff are fantastic and very helpful The products are spectacular and exactly what we were after. This has been a marvellous experience with INTO BLINDS!!
Thank you xx Kerry @ Specsavers Berwick

Great customer service and good quality product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

The customer service we received from the initial booking, quote and measure, up to the installation was excellent. Tim was very knowledgeable on our quote and measure, and the price was very competitive. Kathleen and Joan were great to talk to when they were scheduling our installations. Ben and Justin who installed the blinds and shutters were also very fast and efficient. Overall, we're happy with the customer service and we're impressed with the quality of the products and the time frame it took from measure to installation.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Gemma actioned my online quote request promptly.
We have a sales rep visiting our home within 2 weeks for a measure and quote.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

Great customer service from Gemma. She was very helpful and prompt in organising an appropriate time to come out and give a measure and quote

Follow up call fro Gemma

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

This follow up call for a measure and quote was very handy as this is something that has been on my to do list and never got around to doing it , Gemma was delightfull over the phone and very helpful

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

Matthew Clementson came to our home and was very professional but also had a sense of humour. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you.

Excellent service from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

From the first contact on the phone, to a visit by Melissa for a measure and quote, to talking to Maggie at the install team, then to the installation by David, assisted by Christian, we have been very impressed by the professionalism, attention to detail, and most of all the quality of the product. We would highly recommend this organisation.

1 of 17 pages

Good afternoon, i would like someone to contact me regarding organising a refund of my deposit paid for blinds on the 7th December 2016. We have been contacted twice to have the area measured however both times we were unavailable and given approximately an hours notice that we needed to be home. We both work full time and this is not realistic. We did arrange last Friday that we would have the area measured today. My husband and i have both taken annual leave and are sitting at home waiting when we could be out enjoying the day with our children. I am extremely unhappy that i was pressured into paying a deposit upon the initial consultation and am now left waiting, over 3 weeks later, for the area still to be measured. Happy to be contacted on 0417542013.

Bec asked on Dec 30, 2016