Great consultant and quality blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Tammy was such a pleasure to work with. She quoted our blinds for us and showed a range of options and really explained them well, so much so we decided to purchase the premium blinds. We can’t wait to get them installed and see the finished product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Manoj knows his stuff! He was very helpful with assisting with my quote end to end. Fingers crossed the install and product are just as good!

highly recommend Nathan!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Good workers like Nathan are very hard to find, he was genuine and honest. Kind. And would highly recommend him to everyone. Very happy with the outcome & knows how to sell his products

Highly recommend!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Just had Intoblinds install blinds at my place! Can’t thank the installer Joe enough for the great job he did ... they look amazing. But also big shout out to Leanne O'Malley who came out for the measure and quote. We got the premium quality blinds at a great price and her knowledge and patience was amazing. If you need blinds I’d highly recommend Leanne from Into blinds!

More than happier to recommend intoblinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Top class before & after sales service and I’m amazingly surprise with your follow up Leanne. Thank you very much for everything.

Comments
Into Blinds Official

Hi Shirley absolute pleasure dealing with you and your daughter in law. Take care

Highton

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Plantation Shutters quote and measure by Tammy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Tammy is a very efficient young lady and most helpful and her product knowledge is excellent.
She was a pleasure to deal with.

Melbourne

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

Very happy. Well organised and excellent product. Planning to use again. They installed and quoted and communicated well. Definitely recommend.

Exceptional service by Tim

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

Tim offered exceptional service. He was really knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole consultation. Tim gave us a good price on the blinds we ordered and also gave us a good price on a few security doors.

Customer service by Juloe Holiday was excellent. She went out if her way to contact the salesperson

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

Shutters will be installed after I have seen Sal on the 7th
Thank you Sal for providing an early time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

Just started the process of changing to Shutters and have made a few calls to different companies with varying degrees of satisfaction. My inquiry at Into Blinds was dealt with quickly and professionally and I am confident of moving forward with them, thanks Ti'ana Young for outstanding customer service.

Love my shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

Service from Joe and his partner was great Extremely professional and competent Their manner was efficient and polite Highly recommend them

Alana Irvine - Great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

Alana has given me a great first impression of dealing with the company. Very attentive and thorough and worked with me to get the right result for me. Love dealing with you guys and love Alana's work!

Sales rep of the year!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

I have just had the best encounter with Leanne. She went above and beyond to really exceed mine and my families expectations and I couldn’t be more grateful. She turned up on time, was extremely clear and concise with so much knowledge and yet always had us at the forefront of her mind.

Professional all the way.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

We had Manoj come out to give us a quote, and of the 3 separate companies and salespeople who came out to our house, Manoj was by far the most professional, knowledgeable and polite person of all. He knew his product extremely well, and was very informative, which assisted us in making our decision a lot easier. We look forward to our new blinds.

Verified Customer

Would not go anywhere else

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

After dealing with 2 other blind companies we Didn’t have high expectations going into our consultation. From the minute we started talking to Melissa we knew we had found the right person to deal with.

Melissa has amazing product knowledge and worked tirelessly to help us stick to our budget but still come away with what we wanted.

If you are looking for a consultant who will actually listen to your needs and will go over and beyond to make it happen Melissa is definitely the right person for the job.

1st Class Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

We are currently going through the process upgrading Blinds throughout the house. Nathan came to our home the same day of enquiry to provide a measures and quote. He made suggestions of blinds that may suit (plantation shutter in front and double rollers throughout the rest), he spoke to us about the difference in measuring inside or above the architraves to eliminate light going through the blinds and also was very patient and offered suggestions with the colour suggestion. A quote was provided and timely follow up the next day. We agreed to proceed the following day and he has communicated the next steps and coordinated this for us. We are impressed to date with his efforts.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Had Tim come to our house to quote on shutters, he was a great help his knowledge helped me to decide what I needed.
Looking forward to receiving our new shutters before Christmas. Thanks Tim!

Great Service and Right Price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Our sales consultant Sonia Denson was prompt to respond to my initial enquiry and provided a quote very quickly. When an appointment was scheduled, she took the time to show us the products, ranges available and demonstrated her expertise to quote shutters and blinds that were going to last rather than the cheap and nasty products that in time we would not be satisfied with. We really appreciate Sonia's time and efforts.

Great service!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

We have had a fantastic experience to date with Denise who is very knowledgeable and friendly. Every question answered and any problems were solved immediately! Denise helped us greatly in our decision making as we prepared to furnish windows on our new home.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Matt made it a very easy process, trustworthy and no gimmicks. Excellent for money. All of my queries were resolved promptly and professionally. Would purchase through Matt again

1 of 45 pages

Has anyone been to consumer affairs about this company demanding payment in full prior to delivering any goods?

Danni C asked on May 19, 2018

Answer this

Hi Dani,

All customers are fully aware of our Terms and Conditions, which include our payment terms.
You as a consumer have the right to pick and choose which company you proceed with based on the knowledge you acquire for reading any applicable Terms & Conditions and our Warranty.

All of our Terms & Conditions and Warranty information is contained on our website, furthermore we have a link on all of our Quotes, Orders and Invoices which is easily accessible pre and post purchasing with Into Blinds.

Kind Regards,
Into Blinds Team

Sorry I should have been clearer and stated after failing to supply the goods or products as ordered. Ie. Only fitting one of a number of blinds on the day of installation and failing to return. This was not something I agreed on or thought would occur when I selected into blinds.

Hi Danni

We may perhaps discuss and exchange our experience on this matter. Please send me a private message to exchange contact details.

Regards,