My first dealings with Into Blinds was very positve,

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

The sales person was very pleasant and helpful. I had made my quote without any fuss.I was able to get a time which suited me.

Watch Out

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

This company couldnt be more helpful to have a quote done. Then you pay your 50% upfront deposit. All fine and good. Then they contact you for installation, mine is in 3 weeks, and they require you to pay on the spot, otherwise no booked in installation. When queried, you get the refer to terms and conditions speech. After reading the reviews here, you will notice that everyone thinks the people that come to quote are fantastic and I would agree, then after you pay and they install, the problems begin, which is my fear. They expect you to trust them, but going by the reviews about the product and installation, it does make me wonder. THis is going to be interesting.

Terrible at fixing warranty issues

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

We have blinds for a full property where there is an ongoing issue with one blind mechanism breaking chains. Intoblinds believe we should pay for their technician to come again and fix the same issue that obviously was not prior.

Would not recommend Into Blinds

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Quality of materials is good. Service is fantastic until something goes wrong. Their installer waited until it was all done to make me aware that I didn’t have what I paid for. I paid for a premium product and got a different product all together. They did try and tell me I had what I paid for; so I went into their showroom and got their sales person to show me their range in plantation shutters – I defiantly did not get what I paid for….. I have tried to contact them a number of times via phone & email; the person I need to speak to is always out of the office, on the phone or in a meeting, I get told they will call me back and that never happens and no-one responds to any of my emails. I guess my next step is Consumer Affairs……

Customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Spoke with Tiana Young on the phone this afternoon absolute pleasure to deal with very informative and helpful with booking an appointment.

Excellent quoting and follow up.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I am writing an early review to compliment the team at Into Blinds - Edithvale, especially Ellie who originally assisted me selecting and quoting blinds for our upcoming completed house. Whilst we are still deciding on which way to go, the professionalism and communication has been excellent. Hopefully continue dealing with them to complete our blinds.

Loving the blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Great service and loving the quality. Got the blinds installed quite early. Changed the look of the house. Loved it.

Shutters - excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

From Denise arriving to quote to the installation by Martin - fantastic service with excellent quality shutters. My husband is a builder and very particular with detail - gives them the big. tick of approval.

Absolutely shocking costumer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

Waited 15 weeks for shutters then when fitted both different called them requesting manager [name removed] to call me back. 3 weeks later STILL waiting on response to what we they are going to do requested another 3 times for management to call but obviously doesn’t have the audacity or courtesy to call. So taking the dispute to my credit card company as unresolved defective goods.

Great customer service and product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

Prompt return of my phone enquiry and excellent customer service. I am a repeat customer and I thoroughly recommend intoblinds

Quick Response!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

After submitting an online request for a measure and quote a lovely Alana called me to schedule an apt. As I'm renovating and submitting lots of on line requests for call backs for different services, Into Blinds has been the only company to actually make contact!

My experince so far

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

I spoke with Tiana Young when i rang for a free measure and quote. She was extremely pleasant snd very thorough. I am looking foward to getting the quote to see how you compare to another company.

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

Speedy response to my request for a measures and quote.
I sent an email request Thursday, received a telephone call from Tiana Young on Thursday and will get measure and quote at a specified time Tuesday: fabulous no having to wait around all day.
This has been a very professional experience so far.

Another Great Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

I am a three time user of this company. I rang to book an another appointment for a free measure and quote for more shutters for our home, and spoke with Acacia Spataro. She was great, helpful and friendly with great attention to detail. She made sure all my contact details were correctly in the system and was very informative with the booking, explaining the process well and what would happen at the appointment. Once again I cannot speak too highly of the service from Acaia and look forward to the measure and quote, and installation.

Martin

quote for blinds

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Filled in my details online and Alana Irvine rang me back 24 hours later. Very friendly and cheerful, helpful to arrange appointment for free measure and quote.
We'll see how the pricing comes in and the advice I'm given on the products.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

I spoke with Julia Holliday today to book in a free measure and quote, she was so helpful and managed to squeeze me in for an appointment without much notice at all. She also told me about the returning customer discount which I wouldn't have know about - thanks Julie! Looking forward to my appointment on Saturday!

Melbourne

• 1 question
  • 6 answers
Private message

Great experience booking in a Free measure and quote

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

I spoke to Ms. Alana Irvine today to book in a free measure and quote, she was a pleasure to talk to and off all the companies I've spoken to get a quote, Into Blinds is on top my list because of this experience.

Fingers cross the quote comes in reasonable, so I can go with them without having to hesitate.

Melbourne

Private message

Verified Customer

Convinced me to rethink to get best quality results

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Started with a quote for shutters on some complex curved art deco windows. Denise in sales was great but we ended up being limited by the installation team being so concerned about a quality result that they recommended to completely rethink. I'm so happy they did. The curtains and blinds are remarkable. Adam from installations was the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Alana was so helpful and polite when helping me book my appointment. Bought blinds 6 years ago with no hassle and now buying sec doors.

Customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

I spoke to Ti'ana on the phone she was so polite and easy to talk to. Booked in straight away,so far happy with everything.

1 of 36 pages

Has anyone been to consumer affairs about this company demanding payment in full prior to delivering any goods?

Danni C asked on May 19, 2018

Answer this

Hi Dani,

All customers are fully aware of our Terms and Conditions, which include our payment terms.
You as a consumer have the right to pick and choose which company you proceed with based on the knowledge you acquire for reading any applicable Terms & Conditions and our Warranty.

All of our Terms & Conditions and Warranty information is contained on our website, furthermore we have a link on all of our Quotes, Orders and Invoices which is easily accessible pre and post purchasing with Into Blinds.

Kind Regards,
Into Blinds Team

Sorry I should have been clearer and stated after failing to supply the goods or products as ordered. Ie. Only fitting one of a number of blinds on the day of installation and failing to return. This was not something I agreed on or thought would occur when I selected into blinds.

Hi Danni

We may perhaps discuss and exchange our experience on this matter. Please send me a private message to exchange contact details.

Regards,