Good Blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Ordered the blinds per the samples sent out and got my blinds before the expected date. Once set up, they look perfect. The motor was well worth the investment. Michael also responded promptly to the questions I had. Wish they would start doing plantation shutters to WA!

Brilliant!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Everything from start to finish has been brilliant. When I found the website and saw the prices and speed I was sceptical, I read lots of reviews, all of them excellent and thought this is either a scam or unbelievable and luckily the positive was the outcome. The service, speed, quality and price have been excellent. I cannot recommend highly enough!
Thank you!

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Louisa, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We work hard to live up to our own high standards across all facets of our business from customer service, making DIY easy, speed to mar... read more »

Verified Customer

Delayed and no answer to my questions

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Didn't get invoice for my order. No answers to my questions and order was late. Was going to do more shutters for my house but not since very bad service.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Harry, our sincere apologies this is not our usual standard of service. We are unsure of who you are. We have no record of a 'Harry' in our order system for the past 8 months. Since the relau... read more »

Fantastic Blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

Love my new blinds, they fit perfectly and I was able to install them without any issues and by myself

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Sarah thank you for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear you love your new blinds. We strive to make DIY measure and install as easy as possible so we are very happy to know that you... read more »

Perfect blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

Love my new blinds. They are exactly what I wanted. Fitted perfectly and provide privacy and are easy to use to give light or block t out.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Chez, Thank you for the review. Great to hear you found the perfect solution for your windows and love your blinds! Sound like you did a great job on your DIY measure and install too. Cheers iseekblinds

Wouldn’t use anyone else but iseekblinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Couldn’t be happier with our blinds. They provide great privacy and are of good quality. In terms of installation and programming remote was also so simple and if we had a concern we loved the video tutorials on the website. We will definitely be ordering more.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Renae, thank you for your review. Great to hear how happy you are with your new motorised blinds. We aim to make DIY as easy as possible, so it's fantastic to hear how easy you found the video... read more »

Very prompt attention

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Requested free samples 10 o’clock on Monday night....arrived Wednesday morning.Ordered blinds 10 o’clock on Sunday night arrived Friday afternoon .Up on Saturday......job done...... How good is that.!!!!

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Jay, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Knowing our customers normally need their blinds yesterday, we work with a sense of urgency to get our custom made blinds out as soon as pos... read more »

Great service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

East to order and install. Blinds were exactly as ordered and delivered on time and all fitted perfectly. Had to make a few phone inquiries and they were always there to help.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Simon, thank you for your review. Great to hear how easy you found the process from ordering online through to installing. Clearly, you did an excellent job on How to Measure too! We are very ... read more »

Verified Customer

Blinds are great and the service is fabulous.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

I stumbled upon iSeekBlinds by mistake while researching electric blind motors. I actually visited the showroom / factory to check them out, and spoke to Sally, who convinced me to go with double blinds and sent me away with a heap of sample. Ordered the first two sets the next day and the quality of everything is superb. Had an issue with one of the motors but this was replaced immediately.

The blinds look great, the motors works perfectly, and the home automation hub and app are easy to set up.

So, two blinds done and I will be ordering many more as we progress through our renovations.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi David, glad you found us and very happy we could be of assistance! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Samples make it so much easier to make the right fabric and colour choice. ... read more »

The whole process was faultless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Iseekblinds would make a great case study for how to setup and run a successful business.
Every step of the process stemming from a friend’s initial recommendation thru to the DIY installation simply couldn’t be faulted.
Every step is backed up by clear & concise video tutorials with Michael ( the man who owns the store)
covering every aspect of business with genuine will to ensure anyone can carry out the DIY install.
I had a query and called Iseekblinds and Michael followed up with a call and also a solution.
Thanks very much Michael & Team for a top product & wonderful experience.
Wayne Tuckfield
Merimbula

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Wayne, thank you for taking the time to write a review! It's heartwarming for us to hear how easy you found the whole online process. Michael takes great pride in ensuring his videos are inform... read more »

Loving our new blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Absolutely love our new blinds! With a little help from Michael and watching the videos we were able to install our blinds with very little trouble. They look amazing and now our bedroom privacy is assured. Our latest order from you just reinforces why we love iseek blinds.The quality is amazing and our dealings with you just as good as ever. I think we only have one more room to update and we are done. I have put so many people onto you too. Thanks again.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Jenni, great to hear that you are thrilled with your blinds! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Thank you also for your recommendations it is truly appreciated. We look forward to ... read more »

Verified Customer

Don't be afraid. Anyone can do it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I've just installed 8 blinds with motors and It was so easy from start to finish! Nothing to worry about. All you need to do is read and follow all the instructions on the website, I mean to the T. Don't assume. Do exactly like Michael explains in his videos and it's impossible to go wrong. I'm sure anybody can put a bracket with 2 screws on each side of a window.... That's all!
If you have questions you always can ask Michael. No problems.
And the final result? Beautiful blinds, good quality at a very good price! No doubt about it.
Don't hesitate. Go for it. THEY ARE WORTH IT,

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Alfonso, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear how easy you found it to get your DIY on! Yes, follow Michael's instructions and you will come out with a fant... read more »

Fantastic Service, quality and price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Just finished installing our 2nd order of Roller Blinds from Iseekblinds. They look amazing and the service and support was outstanding. I made a next day change to an online order that I’d made a mistake with and it was no trouble for them to send me out new samples and suspend production until I’d re confirmed the fabric choice.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Vanessa, great to see you back again! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled that you are so happy with your roller blinds for the 2nd time. Cheers iseekblinds

Over the moon

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

The process was seemless. Only advice I have is to read all information buttons, do not assume.
The curtains are beautiful, high quality materials, excellent workmanship and wonderful, fast service.
We have some big windows, the double roller blinds provide us with privacy, block out for night time and open up to show off the uninterrupted viewing of the windows and the view.

Love iseek blinds and highly recommend.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Caroline, thanks for you review. We are so happy to hear you are over the moon with your beautiful custom made curtains and roller blinds. Knowing that our customers usually need their blinds y... read more »

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 15 helpful votes
Private message

Beautiful blinds, great quality, great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Ordered 2 x panel glide blinds for large sliding doors. They look sensational. Easy to order. Delivered quickly. Great quality. My handyman (former engineer) installed them and was impressed with the quality and how easy they were to put up. I did make a mistake with the measurements though which didn’t matter. If you don’t have any room for error, suggest you get Iseek to confirm.
Would definitely recommend them. Thanks for a great product.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Alice, thanks for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear your blinds look sensational! We work hard to custom make our blinds ensuring the highest possible quality and deliver them t... read more »

Melbourne, Victoria

• 1 question
  • 4 answers
  • 11 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Don't understand why I worried!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

I have a 3 panel sliding stacker door and a large bedroom window. Looking for ready-made blinds was a pain, I couldn't get the fit both windows being 3 metres wide. I didn't want a join in the middle of the bedroom blind where light would get in and I wanted something that allowed me to open parts of the 3 door stacker but not being restricted having to open all.

I ordered the samples for both the roller blinds and some sheer curtains (which I am yet to order). Picked the colour to match my paint did my measurements as described in Michael's videos and voila!

There was a small hiccup with the fabric for the roller blinds I ordered, it was a new product and I had to wait for it to come in. I spoke with Hannah and Michael and was assured that I would be notified as soon as it was in and they would be ready. Sure as they had promised, Michael called, advised they would be made that day and put on a courier. I received them the following day. They are now hung and I am so happy. The easiest blinds ever to hang and a perfect fit. Thank you Michael and Hannah.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Stacey, thank you for taking the time to write a review for iseekblinds. Fantastic that were able to help you find the best solution for your windows custom made to fit! And very happy you foun... read more »

Fantastic product and prompt service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

We purchased roller blinds to cover our very large sliding doors. We appreciated everything about the whole process from ordering colour samples, to measuring the doors and then installing them. The videos Michael has produced made the whole process so easy to follow and gave us the confidence we needed to get the job done. Our blinds arrived within the time frame we were told they would, along with an installation video in our inbox! Excellent quality, super easy to order and install - we would most definitely recommend iseekblinds!

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Leanne, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Excellent to hear you got a great solution for your large sliding doors! Thank you also for your feedback - it makes us so happy to hea... read more »

Happy Buyer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

We purchased roller blinds to replace our old curtains. The blinds were excellent quality and were so easy to install. The communication from the company to us was great.We would highly recommend them. Thanks for the wonderful service.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Denis, thank you for your recommendation. Its great to hear you found the online ordering and DIY process so easy and that you love your new blinds! Cheers iseekblinds

Excellent DIY Blinds!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

Great quality blinds, good video instructions. Linked roller blinds with the Pelmet 95 was a perfect solution for our very large sliding doors. Very easy DIY for a professional looking finish. We would definitely buy again.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Anna, thank you for your review. Glad you found the videos helpful, DIY is a lot easier than most people would think! Linked blinds are a fantastic solution for large sliding doors and it's gr... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

I had a difficult window to fit blinds to and iseekblinds were extremely helpful in working out the best blinds to suit. Good quality product and very affordable prices. Easy to install ourselves. Highly recommended!

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Kelsey, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Great to hear we were able to solve your 'tricky' windows and that you found the whole process easy and affordable. Thanks for the recommendation! Cheers iseekblinds

1 of 13 pages

Hi iseekblinds, a question regarding your pelmets for roller blinds. Do you have options for pelmets with fabric look instead of metal? I would like the pelmet to match the fabric of the blind itself. On your website, I see only black, white and anodised as the three choices.

Sripad asked on Oct 05, 2017

Answer this

Hello, thank you for your enquiry. At this stage we only sell the Pelmet 95 - made from aluminium. However we have assisted a number of customers where we have supplied them with the matching roller blind fabric and they have commissioned a 3rd party to make their pelmets. If you would like to proceed down this path, please call the office to discuss the quantity of fabric you would require - 1300 664 257.

Do you do pelmets?

Nike asked on May 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Nike, thanks for your enquiry. Yes we do Pelmets (for Roller blinds) Check out the Pelmet 95 here. https://www.iseekblinds.com.au/roller-blinds-pelmets.html Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Right now we have a sale on 15% off Rollers. This includes Rollers, Motors, Linking and Pelmets. Cheers iseekblinds.

Hi all, we are looking at purchasing the plantation shutters and want to know how much DIY has saved people in terms of dollars? We oils also like to know the price difference between the PVC express & the wood option? thanks in advance. Yes, we intend to measure for a quote as well.

Erin asked on Jan 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi Erin, there are always additional costs to have a person come out to your house to do a measure and quote - this could be anywhere from $250 + depending on who you are dealing with. Regarding installation it can be approx $70 per panel or more for an installer to come out to your house to install. Again this depends on who you are dealing with and if they 'include' the cost into your overall price. All of those costs can be avoided by simply following the instructions provided on our website on how to measure and install your products and getting your DIY on ! In addition iseekblinds strives to provide the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. Both the Express PVC and Basswoods are currently $299 per square metre. Hope this answers your question? Jump onto the website and do a Quick Quote to get a better idea.