Best service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

The blinds where easy to measure and order I actually rang them and the help was great. We arrived within a week of ordering and they look fantastic will diffidently if need more order from them

Beyond expectation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

From ordering to installing, the process was unbelievably easy & the quality of the blind exceeded my expectations. So happy with my purchase, I’ll be ordering more.

Easy to Measure and Install - Looks Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I ordered the samples initially to get a feel for what colour would work best in my house
When it came to ordering, the instructions for measuring were clear and easy to follow
Installing so easy... A couple of drill holes for the brackets and the blinds simply slip into place
Took a little bit to get the app/hub to setup for all blinds but once setup everything has worked seamlessly since, I have configured to work with Alexa and loving it.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Pam, thank you for taking the time to write a review. So exciting to hear you have set your blinds up with Alexa! What a difference it can make to everyday living. Great to also know that you ... read more »

Excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

The blinds were delivered promptly, were easy to install and look great - just what we wanted. Would definitely recommend.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi K & E, thank you for your review. Great to hear our blinds and service delivered just what you wanted! Thanks for the recommendation! Cheers iseekblinds

great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

all very easy from start to finish
easy to purchase
easy to install
great Australian made product
very happy with end result

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi James, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We love that you have found the whole process so easy from the beginning to the end result! And we are also very proud to manufacture 10... read more »

Beautiful Blinds!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

Measuring and installing very straight forward. Programming motorised blinds also easy after watching video. All and all very happy would highly recommend.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Cher, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear you found the measuring and installation so easy to follow as well as programming your blind motors with our DIY video guida... read more »

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Blinds were simple and easy to install. This was our first time we manage to complete it. Quality is great and blinds look beautiful. Highly Recommended.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Pam Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear you found the DIY installation a breeze - it's so much easier than you would first think! All of our blinds are custom made u... read more »

Wyee

• 1 comment
  • 10 helpful votes
Private message

Panel Glide - Easy As!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Easy measure and install after watching the demos. Fantastic blind, functional, glides beautifully, blockout fabric is of great quality. Would highly recommend.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Harry, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We love the fact you found our DIY process so easy and are so happy with your Panel Glide Blind. Thank you for the recommendation!

Can't fault them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

The process was so simple. The quality is amazing for the price. And the price was the best I found. The delivery was so fast and I was able to track my order all the way. Highly recommend them!

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Nat, thank you for taking the time to write a review. iseekblinds strives to provide the highest quality custom made blinds at the lowest possible prices every day. Glad to hear you found the ... read more »

Great quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

The roller blinds are great quality and so easy to install. I only wish I had of purchased all of my blinds for my new home from iseek instead of a local company - I would have saved a small fortune, got my blinds much quicker and not sacrificed on quality!

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Karissa, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We aim to make DIY as easy as possible so its great to know you found your blinds so easy to install! And that you are really happy with the quality, price and speed! Cheers iseekblinds

Amazing product and easy to follow guides

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

So happy with iSeek blinds. I did this DIY job by myself with hubby's help installing. Great website and fast delivery.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Carlie, thanks for your review. Great to hear you are so happy with your blinds and found the whole experience so easy and quick! Cheers iseekblinds

Great product and quick delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

We ordered the filter out blinds. They arrived quickly and were easy to install- the video link was a great idea! My only disappointment is that the double blinds don't come with bracket covers. Otherwise, very happy with price and product.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Karen, thank you for your review, Great to hear you enjoyed our How to Install videos and found them easy to follow. Unfortunately our component suppliers don't actually make double bracket co... read more »

How easy was it. Great Product and looks great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

I found the web site a breeze. Price was the best and just what we needed.
The tutorials were excelent but I chose to get my blinds fitted profesionaly. Only because I doubted my skills!
Delivery was prompt and pleased with the result.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Greg, thank you for your review. Good to know you found our website easy to use! And glad you found the pricing to be the best. iseekblinds strives to provide the highest quality custom made ... read more »

Perfect.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

The online ordering was very easy to follow. I installed the blinds myself, very quick & simple. They look very nice & help with the sunlight.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Barb, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear that you found the online ordering process so easy! And it sounds like you did an excellent job measuring and installing too. Cheers iseekblinds

Once you’ve done one you’ve done the house.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Installing for yourself is easy and fun. The quality of parts seems exceptional. And no different to major blind companies.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Opal, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear you enjoyed getting your DIY on and are happy with our custom made quality products! Cheers iseekblinds

Changed the appearance of the room completely. All positive!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Really love my new blinds and the pelmet gives them that beautiful professional, streamlined finish. The service all round was excellent and very prompt delivery. Will have no hesitation in ordering again if and when the need presents itself.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear that your Pelmet 95 has finished off your look - we love these pelmets! Look forward to assisting you again in the future. Cheers iseekblinds

Love the blinds in my kitchen. Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Very easy to find size, colour ect on Website. Did call just to clarify correct measurements. Great service received. Product is great and fantastic workman ship

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hello, thank you for your review. Great to hear you are so happy with your blinds and you found our website easy to use. iseekblinds strives hard to produce high-quality custom made blinds every time! Cheers iseekblinds

so much better than expected.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

simply the best items we have added to the house, Michael has been so helpful and ordering process is so easy. the blinds look amazing and simple to use with remote or the app.
will be ordering more and remote curtains when released

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Keegs, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We love to hear that your blinds look amazing! And that you found the DIY process so easy. Yes, automation is definitely the way forwar... read more »

Professional and perfect look

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

This is the 5th time we have ordered and installed iseek blinds I. Our home and rental property. The service is quick, professional and easy to use. Our blinds arrived in perfect condition within one week - much quicker than expected, the blinds are easy to measure and furthermore even easier to install. I would definitely use this company again and would highly recommend to family and friends

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Margie, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Thank you also for your continued custom! We aim to produce custom made blinds in the fastest possible time frames, and it's great to he... read more »

Return customer - for the 3rd time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

I can speak more highly of the quality and service of iseekblinds. I have just completed renovating another home, and ordered roller blinds from Iseekblinds since 2008. Michael, Hannah the broader team are excellent. Keep up the great work!

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write a review and welcome back to iseekblinds! Great to hear you are so happy with the service levels and product quality. We look forward to being of ser... read more »

1 of 15 pages

Hi iseekblinds, a question regarding your pelmets for roller blinds. Do you have options for pelmets with fabric look instead of metal? I would like the pelmet to match the fabric of the blind itself. On your website, I see only black, white and anodised as the three choices.

Sripad asked on Oct 05, 2017

Answer this

Hello, thank you for your enquiry. At this stage we only sell the Pelmet 95 - made from aluminium. However we have assisted a number of customers where we have supplied them with the matching roller blind fabric and they have commissioned a 3rd party to make their pelmets. If you would like to proceed down this path, please call the office to discuss the quantity of fabric you would require - 1300 664 257.

Do you do pelmets?

Nike asked on May 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Nike, thanks for your enquiry. Yes we do Pelmets (for Roller blinds) Check out the Pelmet 95 here. https://www.iseekblinds.com.au/roller-blinds-pelmets.html Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Right now we have a sale on 15% off Rollers. This includes Rollers, Motors, Linking and Pelmets. Cheers iseekblinds.

Hi all, we are looking at purchasing the plantation shutters and want to know how much DIY has saved people in terms of dollars? We oils also like to know the price difference between the PVC express & the wood option? thanks in advance. Yes, we intend to measure for a quote as well.

Erin asked on Jan 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi Erin, there are always additional costs to have a person come out to your house to do a measure and quote - this could be anywhere from $250 + depending on who you are dealing with. Regarding installation it can be approx $70 per panel or more for an installer to come out to your house to install. Again this depends on who you are dealing with and if they 'include' the cost into your overall price. All of those costs can be avoided by simply following the instructions provided on our website on how to measure and install your products and getting your DIY on ! In addition iseekblinds strives to provide the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. Both the Express PVC and Basswoods are currently $299 per square metre. Hope this answers your question? Jump onto the website and do a Quick Quote to get a better idea.