Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Cannot complain about anything in the whole process. From ordering, to the delivery time and how easy the DIY blinds are, I'm completely satisfied.

Absolutely perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Our windows are 5.4m from the floor level, iSeek offered the perfect solution with their rechargeable motorised roller blinds. From order to collection and the personal advice from Michael, we couldn’t have had better service. After pick up it was a short half a day to install all eight blinds including fully programming all the required combinations following the straight forward online video tutorials. Couldn’t be happier with the overall process from online ordering to delivery and the great price. Thank you Michael and staff.

Lux Sheers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

The sheer curtains are absolutely beautiful and have added another level of luxury and softness to our master bedroom. They were delivered as ordered and were very easy to install.

Quick and easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

From instructions to measure and then order. It was easy. Fitting the blinds was even easier. My only comment is with no pelmet option for double outside fitted blinds. They still look good but would look even better with pelmet.

Life changing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

We have been using iseekblinds for many years. We particularly like their website as it is very easy to follow the steps with clear and simple instructions. The quality of the product is also very good and consistent even though the materials and finishings have changed through the years. We really like the fact that you can order free samples and they arrive so quickly that one can get on with getting the order completed. Very efficient company.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

I was very impressed with the blinds we bought, they arrived in just over 7 days and the quality was excellent, easy to fit and they do the job perfectly. I have told other people to look at this site. Perfect fit. Cant complain about anything, it was all so easy to order.

Great to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

This is the fourth or fifth time I have purchased from iseekblinds and have always found the service to be of an excellent standard.

Great product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

The material is good quality, easy ordering, easy installation, looks great AND everything fit. Phew! I have already recommended to a friend.

Great Product and Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

The whole process from ordering blinds to delivery and installation was so easy. Great follow up service as well. I highly recommend iseekblinds

• 5 helpful votes

Plantation shutters are brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

Did lots of research into plantation shutters and decided to go with iseekblinds. The measuring up can be tedious but the instructions are clear and the demo videos are great! The nlinds arrived and I couldn’t be happier with the quality!! Made to perfect measure and fitted with absolute ease! I have slowly over a couple of years fitted my entire house and the quality and durability is brilliant! Highly recommend this company they have great customer service!

So happy with shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2018

I was a little hesitant ordering the Basswood Plantation Shutters online but they are fantastic. Easy to install and they look beautiful. The savings compared to the quotes we had received was huge. Very happy and have ordered more for other areas in the house.

Very Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

We purchased Shutters and Roller Blinds from iseek blinds and are so happy......they look amazing.
Ordering was easy online and delivery was fast.
Looking forward to ordering blinds for the rest of the house !

Perfect outcome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

Couldn’t be happier with the products and service received from iseekblinds, rooms look great with the new sunscreens. We will be ordering again from iseekblinds.

Verified Customer

Great looking and very easy install

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

We ordered 3 double roller blinds for our nursery and couldn't be happier with the result. The blinds look fantastic and the sunscreen layer is great at letting a lot of light in while maintaining some privacy. Very easy to install too (takes about 5 minutes per blind). We will be ordering again for the rest of the house in the new year.

Thanks!

Look great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

The plantation shutters look great. Unfortunately 2 out of the 3 shutters installed dont close properly as the magnet latch has been rebated to deep at time of manufacturing and wont make contact with the metal.

Fantastic blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

We recently purchased some roller blinds for our living area. The main purpose was to block out the heat and glare of the sun in the summer but I was keen to still be able to see the view of the garden, so the sunscreen blinds were perfect. When the blinds arrived we were absolutely delighted. They look amazing. We went for the white grey and it looks really great close up but also from a distance, very modern but simple. The pelmut was not quite as easy to install as we thought but the video instructions were great and it didn't take us too long after we had worked out what we were doing. Michael was so helpful before we ordered and I was every glad I asked his advice because we would have ordered something completely different otherwise and I don't think we would have been nearly as happy.
All in all we are thrilled with our blinds and I would definitely recommend iseekblinds as a company.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Liz, thank you for taking the time to post a review. Great to hear how thrilled you are with your blinds and that they fit your needs perfectly! Thanks for your recommendation. We look forwar... read more »

New South Wales, Australia

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

A fantastic business. Fab quality shutters - you will save thousands

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

I ordered half a house worth of shutter blinds. I was really nervous as it was over $6K worth and I’ve never used this business before. I measured them myself and followed their guides on how to do that. They arrived in the specified time period.

I am over the moon with these blinds! The quality is fabulous and they all fit perfectly. My husband could install them himself very quickly and very easily.

I would recommend iseekblinds to everyone. I’m now measuring up for the second half of my house including more shutters and some curtains this time.

Using iseekblinds saved me a few thousand dollars on my first order. This is a great business. Go with them - you won’t be disappointed

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Trudy, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Good on you for taking on the DIY challenge and saving yourself a motza! Really happy to hear that the instructions were clear and easy ... read more »

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

Purchased motorised blinds a while back but issue recently came up with motors. Michael arranged for replacement of all motors and remotes and even installed and programmed in between Sydney deliveries. New motors and remotes are much better and the service was amazing. Thanks Michael for patiently setting up my multi channel options much appreciated.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Sandra, thank you for your review. Good to know that you are happy with your new motors and remotes. Michael always goes the extra mile to ensure his customers are happy. Got to love automated blinds! Cheers iseekblinds

rwallace123@gmail.com

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 2 questions
Private message

Absolutely love our motorised roller blinds

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

We measured up and ordered sunscreens and blockouts for two large sliding door / window combinations - the sunscreens recessed and the blockouts with pelmets and motors. We cannot speak highly enough of iseekblinds, the staff are wonderful, and Michael is a gem. We are so glad we spoke to Michael before placing our order as he saved us from making a couple of big mistakes. We are very happy with the look of our windows now, and feel pleased with ourselves when we press the remote and up go our blockouts! How is that for a bit of luxury.We also thought the cost was reasonable. We would recommend iseekblinds to everyone.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Robin, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear how happy you are with your blinds and how your windows look! How good are automated blinds!! Cheers iseekblinds

I would have given you 5 stars but the option was not there. The last star had gone on the next line and was 'bad'. So consider it a 5 star review.

Thanks Robin! Much appreciated. Cheers iseekblinds

Adelaide

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Look great and make a huge difference

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

This is our second order with iseekblinds and once again we are very impressed with the blinds and the timeframe from ordering to receiving the order. We ordered 2 sunscreen blinds. They arrived yesterday, were put up yesterday afternoon with ease and fit perfectly, and on a 36 degree day here they made a big difference to the heat coming into the room but still gave us a view. We've bought the Sunbloc and light filtering blinds prior to this purchase and each blind has suited the purpose they were designed to do and performed admirably. Thoroughly recommend.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Caroline, thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear that you are so happy with iseekblinds product quality and that the blinds did what they should do, protecting... read more »

1 of 12 pages

Hi iseekblinds, a question regarding your pelmets for roller blinds. Do you have options for pelmets with fabric look instead of metal? I would like the pelmet to match the fabric of the blind itself. On your website, I see only black, white and anodised as the three choices.

Sripad asked on Oct 05, 2017

Answer this

Hello, thank you for your enquiry. At this stage we only sell the Pelmet 95 - made from aluminium. However we have assisted a number of customers where we have supplied them with the matching roller blind fabric and they have commissioned a 3rd party to make their pelmets. If you would like to proceed down this path, please call the office to discuss the quantity of fabric you would require - 1300 664 257.

Do you do pelmets?

Nike asked on May 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Nike, thanks for your enquiry. Yes we do Pelmets (for Roller blinds) Check out the Pelmet 95 here. https://www.iseekblinds.com.au/roller-blinds-pelmets.html Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Right now we have a sale on 15% off Rollers. This includes Rollers, Motors, Linking and Pelmets. Cheers iseekblinds.

Hi all, we are looking at purchasing the plantation shutters and want to know how much DIY has saved people in terms of dollars? We oils also like to know the price difference between the PVC express & the wood option? thanks in advance. Yes, we intend to measure for a quote as well.

Erin asked on Jan 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi Erin, there are always additional costs to have a person come out to your house to do a measure and quote - this could be anywhere from $250 + depending on who you are dealing with. Regarding installation it can be approx $70 per panel or more for an installer to come out to your house to install. Again this depends on who you are dealing with and if they 'include' the cost into your overall price. All of those costs can be avoided by simply following the instructions provided on our website on how to measure and install your products and getting your DIY on ! In addition iseekblinds strives to provide the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. Both the Express PVC and Basswoods are currently $299 per square metre. Hope this answers your question? Jump onto the website and do a Quick Quote to get a better idea.