A happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

This company is great! The products are beautiful with high quality. When there is a mistake involved, their customer service is fantastic. I have had my Venetian timber blinds installed for 3 months now. They are stunning! If I ever need more blinds, I will go back to them for sure.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Joyce, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We love a happy customer! Glad we could be of assistance and that you are loving your Venetian blinds! Please send us some photos to sale... read more »

We are so happy with our purchase.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

The quality, price and service the guys from iseekblinds offer is true and genuine. Our Plantation Shutters arrived ready to be installed within the time frame given, the installation process was as easy.

Very happy with the service these guys provide and would be happy to purchase through them again.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Mel, thank you for taking the time to write a review for iseekblinds!. Great to hear you had a fantastic experience with us and also that you found the installation process easy! We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Fantastic Product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

We have purchased Plantation shutters online, and they have always been delivered on time, and at the right dimensions.Ongoing support and advice is also handy! Easy to install, and great information on the website.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Dion, thanks for taking the time to write a review! Great to hear how easy you found the whole process in getting your DIY on! We continue to improve the information on the website and are alw... read more »

Love our new Blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Ordered 6 roman blinds and sunscreens for our upstairs windows. Ordered the romans in Mantra seed pearl blockout and the sunscreens in white stone clearview 10%. They look fantastic and give each room a whole new fresh look. i was worried about measuring accurately and them fitting perfect and doing it ourselves but it was all correct and easy to DIY. Dropped into the warehouse with questions and to have a look a few times, Michael and Sally were really helpful with all their advice. Could not be happier and will be back in the future for more blinds and highly recommend them. Big cost savings too. Thank you i seek.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Roz, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. So glad that you got an outstanding result for your finished blinds and we are very happy that you 'Got your DIY on!' and found it so ... read more »

Great Quality & Price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

Couldn't be happier with my Plantation Shutters.

The price, the quality and the ease of ordering couldn't be any better.

Delivered on time and packed perfectly.

Very easy to install.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Dave, we love a happy customer! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear your experience was nothing short of easy and fabulous. Perfect!

Beautiful Plantation Shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2017

So impressed with these shutters, they look fantastic and fit perfectly, saved so much money by doing it ourselves. Although they do take 8 weeks for them to be made it was well worth the wait. So easy to order online and installation video makes it so easy. Will definitely order again.
Thank you so much iseekblinds for a great job.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Sharon, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! Great to see that you saved a lot by getting your DIY on! Also fantastic to see that you found the whole process really easy from ... read more »

Verified Customer

Block out blinds are great and fast delivery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2017

I recently measured and ordered blockout blinds. The online measuring video helped me to make sure I measured the windows correctly and the blinds arrived and were exactly spot on. Michael was great and helped me to work out how to cover windows within the doors. They were also perfect. I went for the metal chains which look really nice. Thanks so much. I'm very happy with my blinds.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Kathryn, thanks for taking the time to write a review. Awesome to hear you are so happy with with products and your outcome! We are always here to assist with ensuring our customers get it rig... read more »

Great Quality Great Price. Easy to install !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

Have purchased multiple times over the last year. Plantation shutters (PVC) arrived and took less than 15 minutes to install each one. The website tells you everything you need to know to get the measurements and ordering correct. Look fantastic up and are perfect for keeping the heat out!!. Custom 2500mm roller blind for over the sliding door with a pelmet arrived in 3 days and took 10 minutes to install, works and looks like a dream. Installation videos on the site are easy to follow and anyone can install their products. Highly recommend based on price, customer service, quality and speedy delivery.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Renee, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Fantastic to see that you are a returning customer not once, but several times. Clearly we are doing something right! Thanks for the fe... read more »

Verified Customer

Great result, looks fantastic, Beautifully installed (by me)

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

My experience with iseekblinds has been a positive one and I will use them again when the time comes.
I ordered 14 roller blinds and they arrived within 3 days as promised. I measured and installed them without fuss and according to the videos available online and the result is nothing short of fantastic. The whole look and feel of my house has changed.

Michael was only too happy to help on the phone when I had a concern on which style of blind to go with (front roll or back roll) and he even told me to hold off on my order because their 15
% sale was going up the next day. Not too many businesses would do that so I was very appreciative.

My only complaint (and it's a small one) is that the child safe clips provided were a little larger than I'd expected. This was easily fixed by going down to Spotlight to pickup some of the normal ones. If this concerns you too just allow for an extra $1 per blind for replacements like I did.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Brett. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Great work on installing your 14 Roller blinds and for getting your DIY on! Re the Child safety cleats, we provide this latest s... read more »

Quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

Ordered 3 blackout blinds online an received within the week. Was packaged well and straight forward to put up. I will look to use this company in future for anymore blinds.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Ed! Thanks for the feedback - we look forward to be of assistance again when you are ready. Cheers iseekblinds

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Just Magnificent !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

We built our forever home and wondered how to finish the windows off. Our next door neighbour used iSeek blinds and highly recommended them to us.
The entire process was a breeze - from using the measuring tools and info provided on the very extensive and informative website enabling exact measurements to ordering and then installing.
The windows look amazing. Thank you so much to the awesome team at iSeek blinds and thank you Mel and Reagan.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Deb, thanks so much for your feedback and for taking the time to write a review! We're so glad you found the whole process so straight forward and easy to execute. And fantastic that your windo... read more »

Bunbury

Blackout Honeycomb Blind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

Will definitely use iseekblinds again. Very well priced. Easy to install. Great instructions on website on how to measure correctly. I waited 8 weeks for the blind, but didn't mind as it was a lot cheaper then what I could source locally.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Elke, Thanks so much for your feedback and for taking the time to write a review. Great you found the instructions on the website easy to use too. Here's to getting your DIY on! We look forwa... read more »

Sydney

• 1 question
  • 1 answer

Absolutely Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2017

Very Impressed with my Beautiful Blinds - Made such a difference to the room. Love the colour and the quality of the fabric - Will definitely use these guys again.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Hairy Legs! Thanks so much for your feedback and for taking the time to write a review. Love that you are so impressed with your blinds. We look forward to helping you again! Cheers iseekblinds

Great Product Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

Will definitely use this service again. The quality of the blind is excellent. Fast prompt service and I was very happy with the price. The salesman was fantastic, honest and reliable.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Jennifer, Thanks so much for your feedback. iseekblinds fully custom make all our blinds here in Melbourne for a quality outcome at a competitive price! We look forward to assisting you in the future. Cheers iseekblinds

Great Service, great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2017

Will definitely use this convenient service again, after delivery mistake, I was contacted and a refund for delivery was promptly refunded I also received a follow up email. Initial purchase advice was helpful and am very happy with quality of product, will be ordering more!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Jacqueline, thanks for taking the time to write a review and for your feedback. We look forward to being of service again when you are ready. Cheers iseekblinds

• 2 helpful votes

Excellent service, excellent quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2017

The quality of the blind is excellent, and what a perfect fit. Fast service and I was particularly impressed when I received an email on the same day as delivery, about how to fit the blind. The instructions are also on their website, but this shows an attention to detail that exceeds many other companies. I would definitely recommend this company. 10/10!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Simon, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear you are so happy not only with your blinds, but also our customer service. Its the little things that can make the bigges... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

We got our DIY on and it was so easy!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2017

Renovating the house and we wanted plantation shutters on the lounge window, so many things to pay out for in the re-do we liked the idea of saving a bit by installing the shutters ourselves. They look amazing and the quality and finish are great.. we have recommended iseek blinds to some of our friends..

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Linda, thank you for your review. Yes window coverings are always the final piece when renovating or building a new house! So budget is of prime importance. DIY is so much easier than some wo... read more »

They look amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2017

We decided to order from iseekblinds after seeing and reading very positive reviews online. We are thrilled with the shutters, they look amazing! They have totally transformed the rooms we have so far installed them in. The whole process was easy, from ordering to install. Would happily recommend iseekblinds to anyone .

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Tanya, thank you for taking the time to write a review and its awesome to hear how thrilled you are with your shutters. Well done on getting your DIY on! Thanks so much for your recommendation. Cheers iseekblinds

Best find ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2017

We recently completed a renovation of our 50 yr old home. We chose blockout and privacy blinds for the living areas and plantation shutters for the bathroom and kitchen. We are so happy with the quality and result and have recommended iseek blinds to many people

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Julie, thank you for taking the time to write a review! Great to hear your renovation went well and you are so happy with your blinds and shutters. Thank you also for your recommendations! Cheers iseekblinds

Love our blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2017

We had a wonderful experience ordering our blinds and when they arrived and we put them up there fitted and look fantastic. iseekblinds were so helpful the whole way.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Linda, thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear your experience was wonderful and well done on getting your DIY on! Cheers iseekblinds

1 of 10 pages

Do you do pelmets?

Nike asked on May 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Nike, thanks for your enquiry. Yes we do Pelmets (for Roller blinds) Check out the Pelmet 95 here. https://www.iseekblinds.com.au/roller-blinds-pelmets.html Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Right now we have a sale on 15% off Rollers. This includes Rollers, Motors, Linking and Pelmets. Cheers iseekblinds.

Hi all, we are looking at purchasing the plantation shutters and want to know how much DIY has saved people in terms of dollars? We oils also like to know the price difference between the PVC express & the wood option? thanks in advance. Yes, we intend to measure for a quote as well.

Erin asked on Jan 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi Erin, there are always additional costs to have a person come out to your house to do a measure and quote - this could be anywhere from $250 + depending on who you are dealing with. Regarding installation it can be approx $70 per panel or more for an installer to come out to your house to install. Again this depends on who you are dealing with and if they 'include' the cost into your overall price. All of those costs can be avoided by simply following the instructions provided on our website on how to measure and install your products and getting your DIY on ! In addition iseekblinds strives to provide the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. Both the Express PVC and Basswoods are currently $299 per square metre. Hope this answers your question? Jump onto the website and do a Quick Quote to get a better idea.

Do you have ziptrack outdoor blinds?

Ronald Singh asked on Sep 20, 2016

Answer this

Hi Ronald, Thank you for your enquiry. iseekblinds doesn't currently supply any outdoor blinds/products. We supply window coverings for internal uses only at this stage.