Excelent result. Thank you, Michael

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

We ordered four honeycomb blinds online at what was something like 50 to 60% cheaper than other shop prices and we are very pleased with the result now that they are in place. Installing the blinds was very straightforward following the instructions.
Michael was very responsive and helpful to my initial enquiries and the follow up, concern and support after a initial delivery problem was first class. I would certainly recommend iseekblinds as an excellent company to deal with and with products at a very competitive price.
Peter Dickinson

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Peter, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! Great to hear you are so happy with your honeycomb blinds. We are very happy with this new suppliers quality, choice and range o... read more »

Melbourne

Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Very impressed. Easy to order, very quick delivery and simple installation. They fit perfectly and were much cheaper than companies that come out to measure and then manufacture for you. Thoroughly recommend.

Be careful ordering shutters

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

The plantation shutters look amazing, but be very wary ordering them - some are a nice firm fit with the measurements provided, others are really too small, leaving large gaps at the sides.
Relatively easy to put together - you really don’t need the long winded videos online to show you what to do.
Once up, they look great, although the shutters themselves don’t close very well. And some are really loose and easy to move, while others are really stiff. So much variation.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Kamese, thanks for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear that your shutters look amazing! Just to clarify the factory will always take a 3 mm deduction for an inside mounted shutter... read more »

Great looking shutters, easy to install and a fab price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

We ordered white basswood plantation shutters for four of our windows. They arrived within the estimated time frame, and we received email updates on the progress of the blinds. They were super easy to install and have made our rooms look modern and stylish. Would highly recommend shutters from iSeekBlinds!

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Allira, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear how easy your found the installation process! Sounds like an awesome outcome. Cheers iseekblinds

• 1 review
  • 2 questions

Verified Customer

Old Fashioned Great Service and a Great Product to Boot!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

We had recently renovated our ensuite and the finishing touch was to replace the soft window furnishings with some new plantation blinds. I looked around and prices varied somewhat - many seemed way over priced. I came across some reviews for ISeek Blinds but was wary that their products required self installation. I am no handyman I must admit - so I was wary of this option.

But I need not have feared, their excellent video tutorials and emailed documentation gave me the confidence I needed to proceed with an order.

All the way through from initial order to a half way reminder, to a call the day prior confirming delivery the next day communication was top notch. I felt like their No1 customer although I had only ordered one blind!!

On day of delivery I was pleasantly surprised to find my blind was pretty much fully assembled, probably due the smallish dimensions. Bonus! But even so I was actually looking forward tackling the assembly as the videos had made it look all too easy!

Needless to say my blind was installed with a mere 8 screws, inserting a couple of hinge pins and less than 30 minutes of my time! IMPRESSIVE!

I would not hesitate to order from ISEEKBLINDS in the future - for plantation shutters or other blinds they offer.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi MattyM, Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Great to hear that you Got Your DIY On and more than that, found out just how super easy it actually is to measure and install yourself.... read more »

Fantastic Quality, Great Service, Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

We ordered basic roller blinds for our home. The entire process from measuring, ordering and installation has been a breeze . Iseekblinds are awesome.
The blinds are great quality and look fantastic. We are really happy.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Sonja, thanks for taking the time to write a review. So happy to hear how easy you found the whole process from online ordering to getting your DIY on! Great to hear your blinds are looking fantastic! Cheers iseekblinds

Motorised roller blinds - Fabulous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

I thought I was being a bit indulgent getting motorised blinds but they are the best thing I have installed in my recent renovation - we almost need a roster to work out whose turn it is to push the button! I can't speak more highly of my experience in ordering and installing these roller blinds. The website information and videos are so well done which made the whole job incredibly easy. I received the sample swatches of material within a couple of days of ordering, measured up as per the video instructions, ordered and received the blinds within 8 days. Installation was easy - again followed the video and all the blinds and motors fitted and work perfectly. Any telephone query I had was answered by friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff - amazing service.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Rosemarie, thanks for taking the time to write a review. I know - how good is life with automated roller blinds! Once you automate, you'll never go back. It makes us extremely happy & proud t... read more »

Great quality shutters and curtains

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

So happy with the plantations shutters we ordered for our new home!
Michael and his staff at iseekblinds were so helpful with all my questions and made the ordering process so easy.

I was worried about measuring my corner windows and sliding glass doors, and Michael was more then happy to give me a call and talk me through it, which made the whole process stress free!

Can’t recommend the quality of the product and staff enough!

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Ana, thanks so much for taking time to write a review. Great to hear you are so happy with your Plantation Shutters! Also that you Got Your DIY on and tackled both your corner windows and slid... read more »

Love my Plantation shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2017

The website was clear and easy to use.
Delivery was right on time and we had the shutters installed within an hour.
Very happy with this product. Great quality and great price.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Dcasey, thanks for your review! Great to hear you are so happy with your plantation shutters and your experience ordering online with iseekblinds. Excellent work on getting you DIY on within the hour too - very impressive! Cheers

Great deal great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

Full information about measurement and installation, fast sample/order shipment. Iseekblinds provided a affordable customized blinds. It also make DIY a fun job We ordered four blinds for our new home, it saved us $200 from the other quote for same fabric.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Claudia, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. You have achieved the perfect outcome! Getting your DIY on is fun, it's also so much easier than people think, your blinds are 100% custo... read more »

Very happy with quality and look of blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

We are very happy with the quality and look of our blinds. The purchasing and measuring process was easy on line. Delivery was reasonable and quick. Love them

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Lynn, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear that you love the quality and look of your custom made blinds. Excellent also to hear that you found the whole online process so easy to measure, order and install!! cheers

Kitchen roller blind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

We had double glazed windows installed and decided to update the blind. We have used iSeekblinds blinds before and found them to be wonderful. The experience this time was just as good. Samples arrived speedily, we then ordered another sample as were not quite sure about the colour. We followed all the instructions to the letter and the blind arrived 3 days later. Our only disappointment was that one of the fabrics we used in our earlier installation is now not available. We called and it is not being made anymore. That being said the blind is everything we wanted. My advice. Don’t hesitate. Their instructions and product are first class.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Juliet, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear your experience was so easy and you are so happy with the outcomes! Love your advice Don't hesitate - everyone ca... read more »

• 1 question
  • 5 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Quick & Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

I was after some roller blinds for two teenager's bedrooms that I could install myself and save a few shekels. I searched online and found a number of online blind sites that had many positive reviews. I have never bought any blinds online before, so I was bit wary. I found the iseekblinds website one of the most informative and the videos fairly comprehensive.

I settled on two roller blinds for each bedroom, one being a sunscreen blind and the second being a block out blind, with a metal pelmet. So, I ordered up some free fabric samples and they arrived a few days later. All of the samples requested arrived and they were clearly labelled.

Once the fabrics were selected, I then started measuring up, which was easy enough to do. I was a bit concerned about the minimal depth of the window recess due to having double glazed windows. So, me being a bit of a fuss-pot and not wanting to stuff it up, after a few email exchanges with photos and sketches, as well as some phone calls, I felt confident that everything would fit together without the blinds rubbing against the window or interfering with each other. It was very refreshing to speak to a real person who could clarify everything.

The online ordering system was simple and straightforward. I was surprised how quickly the blinds arrived - only 6 days from placement of order to delivery in SA. Email communication was prompt and the freight company (Direct Freight Express) were also very prompt with their delivery (only 1 day to SA). I opted for the recommended freight insurance, however there was no drama, the blinds arrived undamaged. I was a bit concerned what condition they might arrive in, after hearing the horror stories of how some freight companies roughly handle goods. I was pleased that the cardboard boxes showed no sign of damage or being crushed.

The blinds were well packaged in bubble wrap plastic in solid cardboard boxes.Each blind was clearly labelled as per the online order description. All components were there with nothing missing and correctly orientated. The blinds were easy to install, everything fit together perfectly and the online videos were great. My 14 year old son installed the blinds for the first window pretty much on his own with only some guidance by myself, in less than an hour. The absence of a screen got the better of him after a while, so he went inside to go on the computer while I put up the second blind.

I am very happy with the finished product, the Le Reve blockout fabric with the pelmet look great. The block out fabric is excellent, I am surprised how dark the room is when the blinds are fully down in the middle of the day. The boys should have no problem in sleeping in until at least until 2pm now.The blinds operate smoothly without too much effort. I am no expert and have no idea what other companies use, but the fittings seem to be fairly sturdy and strong enough.

One thing that I did differently from the installation video was to mount the chain safety cleat onto the plasterboard wall. I installed the pelmet so that it (and the blind fabric) is wider than the architrave, which looks great, but the chain rubs on the edge of the blind if the cleat is mounted on the architrave as shown in the video. This would be fine if the pelmet was the same width as the architraves. By mounting the cleat on the wall, there is now clearance from the edge of the blind.

Overall this was an easy and painless process in such a fast timeframe. The blinds look great and I have no hesitation in recommending them based on my experience.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Fritznsauce, thank you for your detailed review! What a great summary of your experience with iseekblinds. Great to hear that you had an easy, fast and fuss free order process. As well as a s... read more »

Fantastic blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

I’ve just installed roller blinds on my windows right throughout my newly built house and panel glide blinds on my 2 big sliding doors that lead you out to the backyard. I purchased them all from iseekblinds and could not be any happier or pleased with their service, quality and look of their blinds. Right down to the little one on the laundry door window. The Panel Glides are a new system they’re using and look absolutely fabulous. Thank you so much iseekblinds for your great service and wonderful product

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Shazz, thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. Great to hear you are so happy with our new Panel Glide blind system. Your photos look amazing. We are thrilled with how gorgeou... read more »

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

So Happy with my first transaction.... Will be returning for more!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

Easy website, samples provided straight away and our motorised blinds arrived within 3 days!
What a joy to deal with this company.
Our motorised blinds are gorgeous and certainly set off our living room.
Measuring now for some sheer blinds..... Feel comfortable working with this company And will attemp a few more DIY projects as the information provided is concise and clear. Even though I didn't have to use it, nice to know that I could call should I have encountered a problem with installation or fit.
Iseekblinds are on my internet favourites page now!

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very happy that you found our website so user friendly and that our How to videos and information provided on the website assisted in... read more »

They are just perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

We are iver the moon with our blinds just wonderful to deal with a company who have a quality product

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Janer, thanks for taking the time to write a review. Fantastic to hear you are so happy with your new blinds. As we manufacture all of our customer made roller blinds in house we take pride in... read more »

Plantation Shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

What can I say, fabulous ordering process, the team are informative and helpful in guiding you to make sure you have everything you need. Were able to answer any question regardless of how basic or silly it may have sounded. Waited approximately 10-12 weeks which is as stated. They arrived and they are just amazing. My husband fitted them and they look 1st class. We have decided to order a couple more for other rooms!! Definitely recommended.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Claire, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear you enjoyed your experience dealing with iseekblinds and that your plantation shutters look amazing! DIY can be tric... read more »

As always, very pleased with Iseek products.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

Had roller blinds ordered for my former house from Iseek blinds..was very pleased with them. I had plantation shutters installed in my new place. I couldn't be happier with the result, although this time, there was some minor imperfection in the paintwork.(streaky with the gloss finish.) Overall, quality is very good. I will also add that customer service is excellent, especially from Michael.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Kevin, thanks for taking the time to post a review. Great to hear you are so happy with the results of your roller blinds and shutters as well as your overall experience with iseekblinds. Cheers

Great products, price & customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

We furnished all of our windows in our new home with iseek. They were helpful, honest, provided great quality products at a competitive price. And the blinds & shutters were all prepared for easy installation.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Donna, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear that you are happy with your blinds and shutters and also found the installation easy!

Loveeee our Roller Blinds & Shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

We ordered Motorized Roller Blinds & Plantation Shutters for our whole Newly Built home.

We couldn't be any happier with the end result. The quality is AMAZING , Price AMAZING ! & Customer service was beyond EXCELLENT & So easy to install yourself !

We can't thank Micheal and his team enough ! We've had so many compliments on the blinds and shutters. You can see the quality straight away.

We absolutely love them !
Thanks again Haylee & Matt.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Hayley, it was our pleasure! So glad to hear how happy you are with your new blinds and shutters! The photos look amazing. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Cheers iseekblinds

1 of 11 pages

Hi iseekblinds, a question regarding your pelmets for roller blinds. Do you have options for pelmets with fabric look instead of metal? I would like the pelmet to match the fabric of the blind itself. On your website, I see only black, white and anodised as the three choices.

Sripad asked on Oct 05, 2017

Answer this

Hello, thank you for your enquiry. At this stage we only sell the Pelmet 95 - made from aluminium. However we have assisted a number of customers where we have supplied them with the matching roller blind fabric and they have commissioned a 3rd party to make their pelmets. If you would like to proceed down this path, please call the office to discuss the quantity of fabric you would require - 1300 664 257.

Do you do pelmets?

Nike asked on May 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Nike, thanks for your enquiry. Yes we do Pelmets (for Roller blinds) Check out the Pelmet 95 here. https://www.iseekblinds.com.au/roller-blinds-pelmets.html Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Right now we have a sale on 15% off Rollers. This includes Rollers, Motors, Linking and Pelmets. Cheers iseekblinds.

Hi all, we are looking at purchasing the plantation shutters and want to know how much DIY has saved people in terms of dollars? We oils also like to know the price difference between the PVC express & the wood option? thanks in advance. Yes, we intend to measure for a quote as well.

Erin asked on Jan 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi Erin, there are always additional costs to have a person come out to your house to do a measure and quote - this could be anywhere from $250 + depending on who you are dealing with. Regarding installation it can be approx $70 per panel or more for an installer to come out to your house to install. Again this depends on who you are dealing with and if they 'include' the cost into your overall price. All of those costs can be avoided by simply following the instructions provided on our website on how to measure and install your products and getting your DIY on ! In addition iseekblinds strives to provide the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. Both the Express PVC and Basswoods are currently $299 per square metre. Hope this answers your question? Jump onto the website and do a Quick Quote to get a better idea.