Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

So Happy with my first transaction.... Will be returning for more!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

Easy website, samples provided straight away and our motorised blinds arrived within 3 days!
What a joy to deal with this company.
Our motorised blinds are gorgeous and certainly set off our living room.
Measuring now for some sheer blinds..... Feel comfortable working with this company And will attemp a few more DIY projects as the information provided is concise and clear. Even though I didn't have to use it, nice to know that I could call should I have encountered a problem with installation or fit.
Iseekblinds are on my internet favourites page now!

They are just perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

We are iver the moon with our blinds just wonderful to deal with a company who have a quality product

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Janer, thanks for taking the time to write a review. Fantastic to hear you are so happy with your new blinds. As we manufacture all of our customer made roller blinds in house we take pride in... read more »

Plantation Shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

What can I say, fabulous ordering process, the team are informative and helpful in guiding you to make sure you have everything you need. Were able to answer any question regardless of how basic or silly it may have sounded. Waited approximately 10-12 weeks which is as stated. They arrived and they are just amazing. My husband fitted them and they look 1st class. We have decided to order a couple more for other rooms!! Definitely recommended.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Claire, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear you enjoyed your experience dealing with iseekblinds and that your plantation shutters look amazing! DIY can be tric... read more »

As always, very pleased with Iseek products.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

Had roller blinds ordered for my former house from Iseek blinds..was very pleased with them. I had plantation shutters installed in my new place. I couldn't be happier with the result, although this time, there was some minor imperfection in the paintwork.(streaky with the gloss finish.) Overall, quality is very good. I will also add that customer service is excellent, especially from Michael.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Kevin, thanks for taking the time to post a review. Great to hear you are so happy with the results of your roller blinds and shutters as well as your overall experience with iseekblinds. Cheers

Great products, price & customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

We furnished all of our windows in our new home with iseek. They were helpful, honest, provided great quality products at a competitive price. And the blinds & shutters were all prepared for easy installation.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Donna, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear that you are happy with your blinds and shutters and also found the installation easy!

Loveeee our Roller Blinds & Shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

We ordered Motorized Roller Blinds & Plantation Shutters for our whole Newly Built home.

We couldn't be any happier with the end result. The quality is AMAZING , Price AMAZING ! & Customer service was beyond EXCELLENT & So easy to install yourself !

We can't thank Micheal and his team enough ! We've had so many compliments on the blinds and shutters. You can see the quality straight away.

We absolutely love them !
Thanks again Haylee & Matt.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Hayley, it was our pleasure! So glad to hear how happy you are with your new blinds and shutters! The photos look amazing. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Cheers iseekblinds

wantirna

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

MY PLANTATION SHUTTERS

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

Pre drill screw holes where located to close to edge so timber split, had a few imperfections in paint and one of the door side section hadn't been cut at 90 degrees more like 95 degrees so wouldn't close properly.
tried to leave feed back with girl on phone but just wanted my payment details.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi 'Magnum', Michael has left a few messages now for you now to contact us in regards to your review above. At iseekblinds we pride ourselves on providing the best quality custom made products at ... read more »

Thanks for offer to fix , have fixed shutters myself, and i am happy with them. My review was at the time the only way to leave you feedback, the shutters are very nice, I now need another set for ... read more »

iseekblinds Official

Hi Harry, I'm glad that your issue has been resolved and you are happy with the product. Get in quick with your next order as the sale ends in 2 days! Please give us a call if we can be of any further assistance, Cheers iseekblinds

A happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

This company is great! The products are beautiful with high quality. When there is a mistake involved, their customer service is fantastic. I have had my Venetian timber blinds installed for 3 months now. They are stunning! If I ever need more blinds, I will go back to them for sure.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Joyce, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We love a happy customer! Glad we could be of assistance and that you are loving your Venetian blinds! Please send us some photos to sale... read more »

We are so happy with our purchase.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

The quality, price and service the guys from iseekblinds offer is true and genuine. Our Plantation Shutters arrived ready to be installed within the time frame given, the installation process was as easy.

Very happy with the service these guys provide and would be happy to purchase through them again.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Mel, thank you for taking the time to write a review for iseekblinds!. Great to hear you had a fantastic experience with us and also that you found the installation process easy! We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Fantastic Product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

We have purchased Plantation shutters online, and they have always been delivered on time, and at the right dimensions.Ongoing support and advice is also handy! Easy to install, and great information on the website.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Dion, thanks for taking the time to write a review! Great to hear how easy you found the whole process in getting your DIY on! We continue to improve the information on the website and are alw... read more »

Love our new Blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Ordered 6 roman blinds and sunscreens for our upstairs windows. Ordered the romans in Mantra seed pearl blockout and the sunscreens in white stone clearview 10%. They look fantastic and give each room a whole new fresh look. i was worried about measuring accurately and them fitting perfect and doing it ourselves but it was all correct and easy to DIY. Dropped into the warehouse with questions and to have a look a few times, Michael and Sally were really helpful with all their advice. Could not be happier and will be back in the future for more blinds and highly recommend them. Big cost savings too. Thank you i seek.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Roz, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. So glad that you got an outstanding result for your finished blinds and we are very happy that you 'Got your DIY on!' and found it so ... read more »

Great Quality & Price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

Couldn't be happier with my Plantation Shutters.

The price, the quality and the ease of ordering couldn't be any better.

Delivered on time and packed perfectly.

Very easy to install.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Dave, we love a happy customer! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear your experience was nothing short of easy and fabulous. Perfect!

Beautiful Plantation Shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2017

So impressed with these shutters, they look fantastic and fit perfectly, saved so much money by doing it ourselves. Although they do take 8 weeks for them to be made it was well worth the wait. So easy to order online and installation video makes it so easy. Will definitely order again.
Thank you so much iseekblinds for a great job.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Sharon, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! Great to see that you saved a lot by getting your DIY on! Also fantastic to see that you found the whole process really easy from ... read more »

Verified Customer

Block out blinds are great and fast delivery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2017

I recently measured and ordered blockout blinds. The online measuring video helped me to make sure I measured the windows correctly and the blinds arrived and were exactly spot on. Michael was great and helped me to work out how to cover windows within the doors. They were also perfect. I went for the metal chains which look really nice. Thanks so much. I'm very happy with my blinds.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Kathryn, thanks for taking the time to write a review. Awesome to hear you are so happy with with products and your outcome! We are always here to assist with ensuring our customers get it rig... read more »

Great Quality Great Price. Easy to install !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

Have purchased multiple times over the last year. Plantation shutters (PVC) arrived and took less than 15 minutes to install each one. The website tells you everything you need to know to get the measurements and ordering correct. Look fantastic up and are perfect for keeping the heat out!!. Custom 2500mm roller blind for over the sliding door with a pelmet arrived in 3 days and took 10 minutes to install, works and looks like a dream. Installation videos on the site are easy to follow and anyone can install their products. Highly recommend based on price, customer service, quality and speedy delivery.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Renee, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Fantastic to see that you are a returning customer not once, but several times. Clearly we are doing something right! Thanks for the fe... read more »

Verified Customer

Great result, looks fantastic, Beautifully installed (by me)

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

My experience with iseekblinds has been a positive one and I will use them again when the time comes.
I ordered 14 roller blinds and they arrived within 3 days as promised. I measured and installed them without fuss and according to the videos available online and the result is nothing short of fantastic. The whole look and feel of my house has changed.

Michael was only too happy to help on the phone when I had a concern on which style of blind to go with (front roll or back roll) and he even told me to hold off on my order because their 15% sale was going up the next day. Not too many businesses would do that so I was very appreciative.

My only complaint (and it's a small one) is that the child safe clips provided were a little larger than I'd expected. This was easily fixed by going down to Spotlight to pickup some of the normal ones. If this concerns you too just allow for an extra $1 per blind for replacements like I did.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Brett. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Great work on installing your 14 Roller blinds and for getting your DIY on! Re the Child safety cleats, we provide this latest s... read more »

Quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

Ordered 3 blackout blinds online an received within the week. Was packaged well and straight forward to put up. I will look to use this company in future for anymore blinds.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Ed! Thanks for the feedback - we look forward to be of assistance again when you are ready. Cheers iseekblinds

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Just Magnificent !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

We built our forever home and wondered how to finish the windows off. Our next door neighbour used iSeek blinds and highly recommended them to us.
The entire process was a breeze - from using the measuring tools and info provided on the very extensive and informative website enabling exact measurements to ordering and then installing.
The windows look amazing. Thank you so much to the awesome team at iSeek blinds and thank you Mel and Reagan.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Deb, thanks so much for your feedback and for taking the time to write a review! We're so glad you found the whole process so straight forward and easy to execute. And fantastic that your windo... read more »

Bunbury

Blackout Honeycomb Blind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

Will definitely use iseekblinds again. Very well priced. Easy to install. Great instructions on website on how to measure correctly. I waited 8 weeks for the blind, but didn't mind as it was a lot cheaper then what I could source locally.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Elke, Thanks so much for your feedback and for taking the time to write a review. Great you found the instructions on the website easy to use too. Here's to getting your DIY on! We look forwa... read more »

Sydney

• 1 question
  • 1 answer

Absolutely Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2017

Very Impressed with my Beautiful Blinds - Made such a difference to the room. Love the colour and the quality of the fabric - Will definitely use these guys again.

Comments
iseekblinds Official

Hi Hairy Legs! Thanks so much for your feedback and for taking the time to write a review. Love that you are so impressed with your blinds. We look forward to helping you again! Cheers iseekblinds

1 of 10 pages

Hi iseekblinds, a question regarding your pelmets for roller blinds. Do you have options for pelmets with fabric look instead of metal? I would like the pelmet to match the fabric of the blind itself. On your website, I see only black, white and anodised as the three choices.

Sripad asked on Oct 05, 2017

Answer this

Hello, thank you for your enquiry. At this stage we only sell the Pelmet 95 - made from aluminium. However we have assisted a number of customers where we have supplied them with the matching roller blind fabric and they have commissioned a 3rd party to make their pelmets. If you would like to proceed down this path, please call the office to discuss the quantity of fabric you would require - 1300 664 257.

Do you do pelmets?

Nike asked on May 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Nike, thanks for your enquiry. Yes we do Pelmets (for Roller blinds) Check out the Pelmet 95 here. https://www.iseekblinds.com.au/roller-blinds-pelmets.html Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Right now we have a sale on 15% off Rollers. This includes Rollers, Motors, Linking and Pelmets. Cheers iseekblinds.

Hi all, we are looking at purchasing the plantation shutters and want to know how much DIY has saved people in terms of dollars? We oils also like to know the price difference between the PVC express & the wood option? thanks in advance. Yes, we intend to measure for a quote as well.

Erin asked on Jan 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi Erin, there are always additional costs to have a person come out to your house to do a measure and quote - this could be anywhere from $250 + depending on who you are dealing with. Regarding installation it can be approx $70 per panel or more for an installer to come out to your house to install. Again this depends on who you are dealing with and if they 'include' the cost into your overall price. All of those costs can be avoided by simply following the instructions provided on our website on how to measure and install your products and getting your DIY on ! In addition iseekblinds strives to provide the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. Both the Express PVC and Basswoods are currently $299 per square metre. Hope this answers your question? Jump onto the website and do a Quick Quote to get a better idea.