Filter By:

Fantastic removal Company!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

We had another fantastic whole house move done by Kent Removals. This time we did the reverse, Queensland to Perth and I must say, another amazing job from start to finish. The staff were always more than helpful throughout the whole process. We highly recommend Kent Removals to anyone who is needing to do a move!

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Leanne,

Thank you for a great review. Always a pleasure to have a happy repeat customer! Hope you are all settled in. And thank you for recommending Kent Removals and Storage.

Excellent staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Adelaide to Canberra move. Transit time was 1 week.

Crew on both the uplift and the delivery were very friendly and accommodating. Our goods arrived in the same condition in which they left, which was fantastic.

Pricing was very fair for the services provided.

Kent would be our first port of call when moving again.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Alex, Thank you for a great feedback! Always a delight to have a happy customer. Glad to hear your interstate move went smooth. Hope you are all settled in at new place. Thank you for using ... read more »

Perth WA

Verified Customer Office Location: WA, Perth

Fabulous, friendly and fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

The team at Kent Removals packed up our two-storey 4-bedroom house and moved us to our new home in an efficient and friendly manner. Thank you guys!

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Nola,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that your move went smooth. Hope you are all settled in at your new place. Thank you for using Kent Removals and Storage.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Newcastle

Two great and friendly lads that moved us

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

4 bedroom houses moving from Newcastle to Moree, on time for pickup and delivery, great service, nothing was to hard for them

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Rob,

Thank you for a great review. Happy that your move went smooth and stress-free. Thank you for using Kent Removals and Storage.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Moved from a 4 bed house in the city to a place in the country and the guys were great, very punctual, quick and accommodating for our requirements. Highly recommended!

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Harry,

Thank you for a great review! Always a delight to have a happy customer. Hope you are all settled in at new home. Thank you for using and recommending Kent Removals and Storage.

Professional and well organised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

We moved from a family house to a temporary apartment and a component of the move went to storage. The crew were efficient and courteous, and importantly strong and fit!

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Judy,

Thank you for a 5 star review! Always a pleasure to have a happy customer. I will ensure to pass your feedback to the team. Thank you for using Kent Removals and Storage.

Move to storage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

5 bedroom house packed into storage, done with care and thoughtfulness. The removalist team were professional from quote to driving away. Thanks Kent

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Melissa,

Thank you for a great review. Always a pleasure to have a satisfied customer. Thank you for using Kent Removals and Storage.

Verified Customer Office Location: TAS, Launceston

Couldn't be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

We moved from Adelaide to Tasmania. We were expecting a hefty cost to move but were surprised at what the quote was, a lot cheaper that we expected. We have moved a few times after being in the Defence Force for 29 yrs so we know the ropes They turned up on time and were very professional in the way the packed and loaded or stuff. I was worried as they were that it would not fit, but it did tight but it fitted in the container, which is good in the end as it means no movement. They delivered on time and the same attitude was presented by the guys at the other end. The best part was no damage whatsoever. Really pleased as it is a stressful time and you are putting your faith in a couple of strangers to take care of your belongings. In the end we had nothing to worry about. I will recommend Kent to anyone seeking a removal.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello John, Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted your interstate move went smooth. We understand that relocating can sometimes be stressful, but you were in good hands and you seem happ... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

From the first phone call, the visit to my home, to the crew on the day Kent are nothing but professional. The fixed price quote was competitive. The crew was curtious and arrived on time. Not one accidental knock of any piece of furniture on any doorway.

Although not moving far my 2 bedroom townhouse was all packed and unloaded in time to watch the grand final.

Having used budget movers in the past I’ve learnt my lesson and will rely on Kent for any future requirements.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Christopher, Thank you for a great review! Always a delight to have a happy customer. Hope you are all settled in at your new place. I will ensure to share your review with the team. Do let ... read more »

The Perfect Removals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

The complete move from the uplift to the delivery was done with effortless ease. No stress! The guys Were fantastic!! Nothing was to much trouble for them. I highly recommend Kent Removals...this is the third time we have used them, with being happy everytime!

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Dianea, Thank you for a fantastic review! I'm glad you are satisfied with our services. Thank you again for your kind words, the team will be happy to read your comments. Hope you are all se... read more »

• 1 answer
  • 18 helpful votes

Could not be happier!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

I engaged Kent Removals for a local move of roughly half of my home's contents. Although I found their administrative processes less than perfect, I can't give these guys less than 5 stars. Overall it was a pleasure to deal with both office staff and the removalist's themselves. The two blokes assigned to my move took pride in their work and handled each one of my items with care. I found the price to be very reasonable. What more could I ask for?

I recently performed the same move myself by hiring a truck and calling on the help of friends. I saved a couple of hundred dollars however it took two days, several trips and some very sore friends. By comparison, it simply wasn't worth it. I won't be moving myself again and instead will be calling Kent without hesitation.

Kent Removals and Storage... please keep up the good work!

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hi Adeemus, Thank you for a great review! Happy that you are satisfied with the services. I will ensure to share your review with the team, they will be thrilled! Hope you are all settled in. Do l... read more »

Verified Customer Office Location: WA, Perth

Excellent job, friendly service, no hassles

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

Kent were fantastic in all aspects. The guys that came for loading of my stuff packed all my kitchenware perfectly and worked really hard for the best part of the day with all the boxes that needed loading. Likewise, on the delivery side the team worked hard in unloading the contents where I wanted them. Everyone was friendly to deal with. I would have liked more proactive communication during transit to understand where things were at. Ros in Perth did an excellent job chasing this down and communicating with Sydney and Newcastle as to expected delivery dates etc. I also would have appreciated some tips on transport of cupboards with shelves - to remove the dowels and ensure the shelves are stored flat so the dowels don't snap. Seems obvious after the move but not obvious at the time. Considering the relocation from Perth to Newcastle, Kent did an outstanding job from start to finish.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Shaun, Thank you for a great review. Always a pleasure to have a happy customer. The team will be thrilled to read your feedback, your kind words are a validation of a job well done. Thank y... read more »

Awesomeness

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

We are undertaking a renovation of our home and really needed a company who would treat our prized possessions as their own. Our removalist team were amazing. They were friendly, engaging and took the time to do everything with care and precision. Can't recommend Kent enough. From the very first phone call to the organisation and subsequent removal of our belongings, everything has been made easy, stress and pain free. hey thought of everything and then some.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Josephine, Thank you for a great review. Always a delight to have a happy customer. The team will be thrilled to read your review, a validation of a job well done. Hope the renovation is goi... read more »

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

This is perfect service that I had ever seen. Loved to reference my friends n relatives.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I moved from Syd to Tas in 3 bedroom apartment to 2 bedroom apartment. I found Kent Removal service was excellent and cooperate from them. And as I already referral this company services to my another ten friends. Thank you

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Trijan,

Thank you for an awesome review. We are glad that you are happy with our services. Hope you are all settled in. Thank you again for using Kent Removals and Storage and thank you for recommending us!

Melbourne to Sunshine coast move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Never written a review before, but we were so impressed with the service from Kent that we had to. Everyone one we dealt with from the quote to the office staff to the removalists were outstanding and professional. They did everything they said they would do and on time. They were the cheapest quote, but what got us over the line were the positive reviews online. We would highly recommend Kent to anyone needing to move.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello David, How exciting, your first ever review and that's Kent! We are delighted! Thank you so much for writing an awesome review. The staff will be thrilled to read your feedback! Hope you are... read more »

Amazing Service!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

4 x 2 x 2 interstate move MEL ato PER.
Both uplift and delivery was spot on time and the gentlemen at both ends physically and in the depot were fantastic. Can not recommend these guys highly enough.
Many thanks Kent for being the consistent, calm and professional factor in a massive project :)

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Candice, Thank you for a great review. Always a delight to have a happy customer. We are glad you are happy with our services. Hope you are all settled in at your new home. Thank you again f... read more »

Excellent for interstate moves

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

“Kent Removals were the most affordable of all of the options we explored for relocating from Sydney to Tasmania. From start to finish the service was friendly and professional. The crew members who picked up and dropped off our belongings were polite, friendly and did a fantastic job. I think the only things I would have changed if I had to do it again would be to use Kent Removals' packing service as well.”

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Karen, Thank you so much for a great feedback. Always a delight to have a happy customer. Hope you are all settled in at your new place. I will ensure to share your kind words with the team.... read more »

• 1 comment
  • 1 question

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Many thanks for Works in progress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Apartment 3 bedrooms. Move still in progress. Long distant. Punctual on both pick ups. Will be more pick ups as I pack up household.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello,

Thank you for a great review. Im glad you are happy with what we have done for your move so far. Do let me know if we could be of any further assistance. Thank you for using Kent Removals and Storage.

Customer Care Team

Thanks Nick.Should be proud of the company.

Queanbeyan

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer Office Location: ACT, Canberra

Professional and helpful staff, Great job.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

The uplift crew were really good, efficient and very helpful with things where we should have had some items boxed. I slight miscommunication between estimator and uplift crew meant they were a few cartons short for some items we had specified we wanted Kent to pack, however the boys were on the case and had extra boxes and blankets delivered and items were on the truck with everything else. Note we only asked for Kent to pack TV's and framed pictures as we had packed everything ourselves and they did a good job with these few items.\n\nI wasn't present for delivery, but by all accounts my wife said they did an excellent job and were great at documenting three items that had been damaged during the move. The main one was one of our microwaves that had the front glass broken probably due to something shifting during the move (we didn't have it wrapped so take it as it comes), but we had a second so no no big deal and the other two items were only minor issues with some unimportant furniture. Pretty good result considering move from Canberra to Sunshine Coast, and Kent's were more than apologetic for the damage as they pride themselves on their service. Overall great team effort.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Lennos, Thank you so much for a great feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our services. Always a pleasure to have a happy customer. I will ensure to share the review with the ... read more »

Excellent!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

comment below:

“I have already sent a review to the Adelaide office about the uplift and how pleased I was with the professionalism of Shane and Mark and have requested them for my next uplift.

The Crew of Luke, Elijah and Chris who unloaded the container in Victoria were true professionals - helpful, skilled, humorous and no request was too much trouble!! They completed the unloading in what I felt, was record time, considering the contents of the container shipment and I am delighted to say that all items arrived in one piece!!

Kent Worldwide was my first choice of Relocators as 14 years ago the company handled my household from Holland to rural South Australia as well as another container from Victoria. I have already recommended Kent Worldwide to a number of people including a number of Real Estate Agents. Could not be happier and will definitely be using them later in the year for the remainder of the relocation! Great work should be acknowledged and rewarded!! ”

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Carole, Thank you so much for your kind words. Always a delight to have a happy customer. We are glad your move went smooth and you are happy with our services. I will ensure to share your f... read more »

1 of 26 pages

From Tasmania to Brisbane. How can I get quotes from?

Regina W asked on Apr 15, 2018

Answer this

Hi Regina. Thanks for your query. You can complete this form on our website and someone will contact you ASAP: https://www.kentremovalsstorage.com.au/contact-kent-removals-storage-phone-email. You can also get an instant quote via our website: https://www.kentremovalsstorage.com.au/get-instant-quote-now/.

If you'd like to send us your contact details in a private message, we can also pass these along to our sales team so that someone can contact you directly.

Thanks so much!

I need someone guide me how to get start move to Brisbane

Please tell me approximate price for car transport from Adelaide to Sydney, cheapest please. Can be depot to depot. Toyota Yaris. Thanks

meg asked on Dec 07, 2016

Answer this

Hi Meg. Thanks so much for your enquiry. We do provide car transport services. So that we can accurately answer all your questions, we will need some further details though. If possible, could you please contact our Adelaide Manager, Bront Demich on either +61 8 8360 2003 or BrontD@KentRemovalsStorage.com.au. He will be able to help. Thanks again, Kent

Dear team members at Kent Removals, We are relocating to Darwin from Perth in February 2017 and we have 2 cars that need to be transported (1 Forester and 1 corolla). My questions are How do you transport car (open truck or with enclosure)? How much does it cost? How long will it take? Can we keep our belongings in the car while the care is being transported? Thanks, Pyi

Pyi asked on Nov 30, 2016

Answer this

Hi Pyi. Thanks so much for your enquiry. We do provide car transport services. So that we can accurately answer all your questions, we will need some further details though. If possible, could you please contact our West Australian Regional Manager, Gordon Lentz on either +61 8 9479 2004 or GordonL@KentRemovalsStorage.com.au. He will be able to help. Thanks again, Kent

See all 6 questions about Kent Removals & Storage