Filter By:

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Newcastle

A smooth and pleasant process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Moving house is never easy, especially when it has 5 bedrooms and a home office and is going to a multi storey home. These guys were fantastic and did a great job. They communicated throughout and were very careful with our things. We are very happy with the service provided by Kent Removals.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Leanne,

Thank you for a great review! Always a delight to have a happy customer. Hope you are all settled-in. Thank you for using Kent Removals and Storage.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Kent Removals 10 out of 10

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

We moved from Sydney to Tasmania. Kent Removals came to our home and gave us the quote. They were very competitive with their price. Once we had accepted, it was all go from start to finish. What we thought would be a difficult move proved to be stress free. Their staff were exceptional from uplift to unload. Nothing was a problem. Our furniture arrived intact and on time with no damage. We highly recommend this company for any move.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Nadine,

Thank you for your kind words. Always a pleasure to have a happy customer. Hope you are all settled -in. Thank you for using and recommending Kent Removals and Storage.

No problems. Great crew.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Downsize from 3 bed to very small 2 bed from Canberra to Yass 60ks. Started on time and ended on time. Brilliant! Very satisfied.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Bill,

Thank you for a great review! Always a delight to have a happy customer. Thank you for using Kent Removals and Storage.

Verified Customer Office Location: NT, Darwin

Excellent service for local move!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Excellent service for local move. 3BR unit all major items moved in under 3 hours.
Friendly movers were careful with our furniture.
We’ll choose Kent again for our next move!

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Brat,

Thank you for a 5-star rating. Glad your move went smooth. Thank you for using Kent Removals and Storage.

Easy and Professional Move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2018

My move was a 3 bedroom house along with a 3 bay garage. The move involved packing and storage for a number of months prior to the download. The move was within Tasmania. Kents were extremely accommodating with changing downloads dates due to circumstances outside of their control. Kents employees were excellent, very polite, courteous and accommodating with any requests made of them.
My only issue with the move overall related to storing heavy items on light ones which caused some minor crush damage.
Would I recommend Kents for a removal, definitely Yes.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hi Grant, Thank you for a great review! Always a delight to have a happy customer. We are glad that your move went smooth and hassle-free. Hope you are all settled-in. Thank you for using and reco... read more »

Esperance to Bunbury Move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

4 Bedroom House with large garage and outdoor settings.
Distance was approx 700kms
The move went exceedingly smoothly. On time for packing and delivery. Whole house packed up and sent to address as requested.
No items damaged or missing.
Excellent all round service and highly recommend.
The employee's at both ends of the move couldn't have been more helpful or friendly either.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Stephen, Thank you for a great review! Always a delight to read a great review. I will ensure to share the review with the team, they will be thrilled. Hope you are all settled-in. Thank you... read more »

Verified Customer Office Location: ACT, Canberra

Fantastic from start to finish!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

Kent did a wonderful job of moving my belongings from a house to an apartment. I was quite stressed about it as I was doing it all on my own but the removalists were so helpful, friendly and respectful that I felt much calmer about the whole move. Nothing was too much trouble and they went out of their way to give the best service.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Lucy,

Thank you for a five-star review! Always a pleasure to have a happy customer. Hope you are all settled-in. Thank you for using Kent Removals and Storage.

Nothing was too difficult

3 bedroom house + a dog and 2 cats
Orange NSW to Carnegie, Melbourne
The move was started and finished on time

We had a number of problems that were not Kent's fault:
• Due to problems with our bank, we had to move into our new apartment a day later than planned. Kent arranged for additional accommodation with no fuss.
• The car carrier had the wrong contact number for us (despite our repeated corrections) and when they arrived at the agreed time they couldn't contact us and left Orange without collecting the car. This meant that Kent had to organise a new pick up time for the car which they did with no fuss
• We were moved into temporary accommodation in Orange while waiting for our apartment in Melbourne to be finalised. The apartment had to be pet friendly as we were taking our dog (a border collie) with us. When we arrived at the apartment it had no fence and we had grave concerns about our dog's wellbeing and security. We spoke to Kent and they organised for our dog to be transported to Melbourne and placed in a kennel until we moved to Melbourne.

All of these events added a huge amount of stress to what was already a very stressful period for both of us. Anneka Boslem at Kent's Melbourne office was fantastic from the first moment we contacted her and made us feel at ease and worked through our problems with no fuss. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with and we cannot praise her enough for her assistance. Thank you so much Anneka!!

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Lino, Thank you for a fantastic review! Always a delight to have a happy customer. At Kent, we believe in going the extra mile for our customer which seemed evident from your review. I will ... read more »

Verified Customer Office Location: TAS, Hobart

Best and easiest move ever!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

My move was a 3 bedroom home from western Sydney to western Tasmania!
The move was exactly how they planned it!
Picked up on the day quoted and very quickly and they wrapped everything great!
We had no losses or breakages!
The guys both ends were fit and didn’t stop till all the work was done!
I even had trouble on the delivery end with my big fridge! The guys stayed and came the next day to help me move it again! Unbelievable service!

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Timothy, Thank you for an awesome review! Always a pleasure to have a happy customer. Thank you for your kind words. Hope you are all settled-in. I will ensure to share your feedback with th... read more »

Canberra

• 1 helpful vote

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Quote was very reasonable compared to other companies. Removalists turned up early on the day and had a 2 bedroom unit move within Canberra all over and done with in 4 hours. The removalists were super fast, efficient and polite and helpful. I would use them again.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Thank you for a great review. I'm glad you are happy with our services and your move went smooth. Thank you for using and recommending Kent Removals and Storage.

Verified Customer Office Location: WA, Perth

On time, thorough, and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Moving my 3 bed/2 bath house from Los Angeles to Perth, Aus I was expecting a few hiccups and broken items; i was wrong!! All of my household goods were professionally packed, shipped, delivered, and unpacked with no broken or missing items! Everyone @ Kent I worked with was extremely professional and thorough.

Highly recommended moving service!

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Casey, welcome to Australia! Thank you for a great review! Always a pleasure to have a happy customer. Hope you are all settled in. Thank you for using Kent Removals and Storage. Thank you.

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Wouldn’t use anyone else now

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

3 bedroom house from Kew Vic to Noosa Qld. They packed the entire house and moved everything out the next day. Five days later everything arrived in Noosa on time and as scheduled. I highly recommend KENT. Everything was in perfect condition and nothing missing.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Thank you Merran, for a fantastic review. Always a delight to have a happy customer. Thank you for using Kent Removals and Storage.

Verified Customer

Good for the price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Moved from NT to NSW. Everything arrived and was on time. Administration staff extremely professional. Packers not so but did their best. Unloading staff very good. For the price quoted a good service. I have used another company and a lot more expensive and would rate Kent a much better service.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Thank you Mel, for a great review. We are glad that your move went smooth. Hope you are all settled-in. Thank you for using Kent Remvoals and Storage.

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

My young family and I recently moved interstate from Geelong to Adelaide. I’m so glad we chose to go with Kent to move our house contents and could not be happier with their service. From the start, communicating with staff was a pleasure as they were prompt to respond and answer my queries. I was contacted with a pick up and delivery time which was accurate and suitable. The movers were careful to load and transport our belongings, taking great care to make sure everything was accounted for. On arrival to our new home the same care was taken to unload our belongings and reassemble furniture. I will definitely be using Kent again in the future and highly recommend them for anyone needing a removalist.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hi Natalie,

Thank you for a great review! Always a pleasure to have a happy customer. Glad your move went smooth. Hope you are all settled-in in Adelaide. Thank you for recommending Kent Removals and Storage.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Kents really made it happen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

3/4 bed, 3 bath, large living dining plus storage cages.
Started in Sydney and ended in Ballarat.
Everything went to plan from packing on Monday, pick up on Tuesday , transported down to Melbourne by train and brought to Ballarat the following Monday.
Unloaded and with out any fuss and then we had assistance for 4 hours unpacking.

Very very happy with the total experience.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Sue,

Thank you for a great review. Always a delight to have a happy customer. Hope you are all settled in! Thank you for using Kent Removals and Storage. Do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Verified Customer Office Location: TAS, Hobart

The crews from Kent Removalist are brilliant! They moved all of my furniture swiftly and carefully.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

Two bedrooms town house unit. It’s a short distance but the move started early (which work well for us) and finished way on time.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Febianca,

Thank you for a great review. Glad everything went smoothly with your move. Hope you are all settled in. Thank you for using Kent Removals and Storage.

• 1 comment

Fast and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

4 bedroom house, 8km move, started on time and completed in half a day. The guys were efficient, friendly and careful.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Popeye,

Thank you for a great review. Glad everything went smoothly with your move. Thank you again for using Kent Removals and Storage.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

Fantastic removal Company!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

We had another fantastic whole house move done by Kent Removals. This time we did the reverse, Queensland to Perth and I must say, another amazing job from start to finish. The staff were always more than helpful throughout the whole process. We highly recommend Kent Removals to anyone who is needing to do a move!

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Leanne,

Thank you for a great review. Always a pleasure to have a happy repeat customer! Hope you are all settled in. And thank you for recommending Kent Removals and Storage.

Verified Customer Office Location: SA, Adelaide

Excellent staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Adelaide to Canberra move. Transit time was 1 week.

Crew on both the uplift and the delivery were very friendly and accommodating. Our goods arrived in the same condition in which they left, which was fantastic.

Pricing was very fair for the services provided.

Kent would be our first port of call when moving again.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Alex, Thank you for a great feedback! Always a delight to have a happy customer. Glad to hear your interstate move went smooth. Hope you are all settled in at new place. Thank you for using ... read more »

Perth WA

Verified Customer Office Location: WA, Perth

Fabulous, friendly and fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

The team at Kent Removals packed up our two-storey 4-bedroom house and moved us to our new home in an efficient and friendly manner. Thank you guys!

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hello Nola,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that your move went smooth. Hope you are all settled in at your new place. Thank you for using Kent Removals and Storage.

1 of 27 pages