Filter By:

Nothing was too difficult

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Fantastic work by Hayden and Matthew. Had some large and cumbersome furniture to move. All done during a wet and cold day. Will be asking for them when I next move. Great lads, good banter. Well focussed. If they couldn't resolve an issue one way they looked for a different plan of attack. Thanks Matthew and Hayden. Back office staff were also polite, understanding and providing quick turnaround on questions, answers and paperwork. And a very competitive price.

Fantastic and quick!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

The team of boys were amazing! Uplift and delivery all in under 2 hours!!
Such a great fun and friendly team to deal with!

Challenges met

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

Jamie and Brad were just great - on time, on the ball and extremely helpful. They had some interesting challenges accessing our uplift property down a very narrow lane and getting bulky furniture items around tight corners in the new property, but were cheerful and hard working throughout a rainy day. Even removed and replaced legs on some large armchairs. Full marks, we are very happy with our uplift, move and download.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hi there! Thanks so much for very kind words. So glad that your move went so well, particularly with the challenges that you've mentioned!

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

Great job packing up our house.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

We were extremely happy with Kent Removalists. Especially the 3 guys who came to pack on Tuesday. Steve, Anthony and James were quick, professional and friendly. We have a 3 storey house and they were amazing running up and down the stairs. Everyone we dealt with has been great-even the guy who dropped the boxes off a couple of weeks ago. Our furniture and belongings will be stored with Kent for about 6 months and we’ll be looking forward to them delivering it to us at our new address. We would definitely use Kent again.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hi John. Thanks so much for posting your review - the entire team really appreciates it. Very glad to hear you'd use Kent again!

Great team of guys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

The team in NSW and the team in WA are a credit to the company. Very professional and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend Kent Removals. Made the move less stressful for us.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Thanks so much for posting your review Rella - we really appreciate it! And so glad your interstate move went well.

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
Private message

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Townsville

This company KENT is the best removal and storage company I have ever used. The staff from reception

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

1)Our move was a 4 bedroom house
2) our move was in Townsville to Kent storage and then from storage container to our new house
3) the staff were so efficient and friendly we bought them a gift as a THANKYOU

Comments

I would love this opportunity to thank all staff involved in booking and handling our personal belongings with care. All staff at Kent removals work at a very high standard and the costumer service... read more »

Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hi Maxine. Thanks so much for posting your review - we really appreciate it, as we did your gift! We hope you've settled into your new home.

Thankyou to Kent removals for your proficient, reliable and caring service. They provided boxes wrapping paper for breakable items and tape to tape up boxes at no extra cost. We found this not onl... read more »

Excellent Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

International 3 bedroom house delivery.
We have moved numerous times and have always found it extremely stressful. With this move being an international move and our biggest one yet, I was extremely anxious about everything.
Kent were amazing with handling everything.
I cannot commend our delivery crew (Bradley and Jamie) enough for the unbelievable care and excellence displayed with our delivery. I was so blown away with their exceptional service!! They were so organized and the whole delivery process was so peaceful - it was amazing!
I can highly recommend Kent.
They went above and beyond.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hi Gill. Thank you for your kind words. We'll be sure to pass your feedback onto Bradley and Jamie. Good luck in your home!

Worst shipping experience in 20 years

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

Living as an expat I have moved countries at least 10 times in the past 20 years. This is the first time I used Kent Removals and it been nothing shy of a failure. We are waiting on our US consignment that we packed on 4th January 2018 in Brisbane Australia. Today, it is now 6months 2 days later and we have still not received our shipment! We have just received notice from, FlatRate International, Kent's Partner in the US, that the truck broke down from New York to Florida and there will be further delays.

This has seriously become a joke. Customer relations at every level has been appalling. Kent notified the Manager at FlatRate International to give us priority back on 9th April. We haven't heard from him.

Kent Brisbane only notified us 2 days before its expected delivery on March 31, that our shipment had been been "pushed back". It had not yet left Australia and had been transported to Melbourne (!) and would not arrive in New York until June! Any questions they told us to contact their US partner whom we had still not been connected or introduced.

We had to reschedule our business travel arrangements and renovations with only 2 days notice. We now need to reschedule again.

It became clear we were dealing with people from the Brisbane office who were inexperienced and unqualified to be managing international moves. But worse, we feel we have been treated and discarded just like a package, with no care or concern for us as customers.

I have moved with Grace Removals and Crown Relocations with no issues and completely stress free with great customer service and care. I would highly recommend avoiding Kent and their partners.

Verified Customer Office Location: SA, Adelaide

Zero Stress.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

All of the removalist team were friendly, professional and positive in all their interactions with me during the move - it made a huge difference to me feeling less stressed with such a good team. My household furniture arrived safely, and I enjoyed their interior design advice on how to make my furniture work in the new living room! I moved locally in Adelaide in February 2018/

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hi Heath. Thanks so much for posting your review - we really appreciate it, and are so glad to hear that the experience was so positive.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

Excellent service from the entire team!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

We moved from a 3 bed single storey in Queensland to a 3 bed double storey in Tasmania. Their prompt service, especially for such a long distance move, was very competitive compared to other companies and was excellent from the estimator, through to the office team and both crews who were all lovely people making us feel supported and stress free during our move. Thanks to all the team.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hi Julie. Thank you for posting a review about your recent interstate move. We're so glad it was a stress free experience for you. Good luck settling into your new home!

Good old fashion Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

We moved from Murwillumbah to Wangaratta Victoria, we had a two bedroom apartment. I was very impressed with the great care and effort of the staff. They related to us as if we were old friends, there was always pleasant conversation and they never forgot that they were doing a job and always kept us informed of there process of packing. They also ensured that everything went onboard.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hi Michael. Thanks so much for posting your review here. Your kind words are much appreciated, and we're happy to hear our staff were so pleasant.

A great job well done

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Kent Removals were highly recommended to us and we were so pleased with our result we would highly recommend them also. From the initial assessment of the job we noticed the staff were happy to recognise and meet our needs. We moved a whole household from Melbourne to Brisbane. It went smoothly and I was very happy with the professional way all the staff went about their work and I noticed teamwork was natural to them. They found ways to handle all the issues that arose without any drama. I sensed excellent training among the staff. Another observation was that the staff all worked a bit too hard, actually pushing themselves to get through the work in the quickest time.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hi Dawn! Thanks so much for your message. So glad to hear that your move went well.

FANTASTIC

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

Absolutely fantastic! We have moved many times before, intrastate, interstate and overseas, so I feel that we are well placed to judge the experience with Kent. I have to say that our expectations on price and service were exceeded. They made the stressful process of interstate relocation so much easier. From day one we were impressed, Jeremy (The Estimator) was very personable and knowledgeable when he visited our home and gave lots of tips on reducing the cost, Philipa in the office was great with communication, the uplift and delivery teams of Manny, Tony and Kevet (VIC), Jonathon and Riley (TAS) were warm, friendly, relaxed and very helpful. We cannot speak highly enough of our experience and would not hesitate to recommend Kent Removals.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hi TAS. Thanks so much for posting this review. Happy to hear that your interstate relocation went so went. Hope you're settling into your new home.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

The move of house contents to the storage facility was completed professionally, efficiently and courteously with the added security of dealing with very nice people. Christos and Danya made what was shaping up to be a stressful day, a good experience. I am told that the drop-off of pot-plants at my son's residence was done with equal competence and impressive courtesy.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hi Ollie. Thank you for your review - much appreciated. And so glad your move went well.

Service plus!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

Moved a 3 bedroom, 2 storey house from the Gold Coast QLD to Hobart. Always on time, always friendly, cooperative, and worked to suit my time-frames. All goods arrived, undamaged and safely.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hi Eaves. Glad that your move went off without a hitch! Thanks for the review - very much appreciated.

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

We were impressed with Kent's service, right through from the estimator to the delivery. Everyone was professional, cheerful and very obliging. We would use them again and recommend them to family and friends.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hi Dawn. So glad to hear that you'd recommend our services! Thank you for posting your review - it is very much appreciated.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Newcastle

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

Matt Ratcliffe and Sarah Purtell from their Sydney branch were great and so prompt in responding. The delivery guys were also fantastic

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hi Suraj. Thanks for your review. We'll make sure that Matt and Sarah receive your kind feedback.

Verified Customer Office Location: SA, Adelaide

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

Friendly staff. The crew were fantastic. Made the move very easy and affordable. Would recommend Kent removalists to friends and family!

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hi Amera. It's great to hear that you'd recommend us. Thanks for publishing your comments - much appreciated.

Down the road, and International moves - No issues

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

Used Kent to move back from the USA, and then to just move from one suburb to the other. Very professional, good communication. Movers were great. The domestic move proved to have a few issues (furniture that wouldn't fit through doorways and very heavy) which made it a really long day for the guys - very much appreciated their attention to detail the whole way through.

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hi Dan. So happy to hear that your international move went well, and that the removalists were so great. Thanks for posting your comments!

Smoothly done

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

The move of household from Townsville to Brisbane with packing, uplift and delivery went perfectly with all time frames adhered to and helpful advise

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Hi Joolz. Thanks for your review. Glad your move went so well!

1 of 24 pages