Filter By:

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Exceptional service and very fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

The guys were amazing. Working so fast and still taking so much care - and great communication with us and each other.  So glad we went with Kent.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Excellent service from Kent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

The removalists came on the designated time. They were courteous, hard working and looked after all our items with the utmost of care.
Would recommend Kent 100%.
Thanks for the exceptional service

Verified Customer Office Location: SA, Adelaide

A big thank you to everyone at Kent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

We had to arrange a move for our elderly mother in Adelaide at short notice that required storage for several days. Everyone we dealt with at Kent was most helpful. We really appreciate the support we were given during every step of the process and the always reliable and high level of service. Thanks for helping us out again Kent!

WOLLONGONG

• 1 comment
Private message

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Townsville

Moving made exceptional and easy with Kent Removals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I needed all my worldly goods in a storage facility moved from Townsville to Bribie Island and on specific dates for pick up and delivery. I had little idea of all the items as this was after a marriage break up with acrimony from ex despite it being his choice. So at an emotional difficult time for me Kent Removals were a ray of sunshine. Made everything easy, smooth and everyone of their staff was friendly, fun and very can do. They cheered me up and I am very very happy. Absolutely everything was delivered in tact and well cared for. I dont know about pricing as I was sure I would use their service the moment I got in contact with them they were so helpful on the phone, but I was happy with the price and feel it was more than well worth it.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Excellent service from Kent Removals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Axle and Hemi from Kent Removals were excellent in the way they took care of our furniture and asked if we were happy with everything as they were doing the move. They started and finished on time. They did a medium distance move (20km) for a family of four. No damage or breakages. Everything was good.

Verified Customer Office Location: TAS, Hobart

Outstanding service and price. Efficient, capable and straight forward to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Moved a four bedroom home to from GC to Tas. I have moved a lot so I knew that's how much I would need. They didn't bat an eyelid, and didn't try to force me down the road of a formal assessor like the other companies. Quote for the move was much cheaper than any other I could find, including "budget" option like self-pack containers or backload.

Best moved to date by a personable company. Thank Kent

Verified Customer Office Location: WA, Perth

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

Excellent service from beginning to end. Kent were prompt and professional. I would use them in the future and recommend to anyone. Thank you to Toni in the office and the boys in operations.

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Moving Interstate Stress Free .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Staff at Kent's have taken the stress out of moving interstate. I was amazed with the all the staff , polite , efficient, professional. 2 Gentleman packed my whole 3 bedroom house into the container in a few hours . Our possessions were handled with care. Communication was exemplary throughout the whole move. To deal with a company who still care about their customer is so refreshing. Thank You so much for making my move so much easier .
My friend was so impressed with what I said about your company and staff , she will be using you for an overseas move. Me, I wouldn't trust anyone else , after using Kent’s.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

Fast, value for money, friendly and professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

We relocated our 4 bedroom household from the Gold Coast QLD to Darwin NT, and Kent made our move stress free.
We arranged five qoutes before deciding to use Kent a Removalist. Kent’s were by far the best.
The staff were friendly and very professional, and handled all of our belongings gently and with care.
Will definitely use Kent again, we highly recommend to anyone moving interstate.

Verified Customer Office Location: NT, Darwin

Perfect from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

We had a fantastic experience with Kent. We moved a four bed house from Adelaide to Darwin and it ran like clockwork the whole time. Every member of the team was fantastic. I contacted several companies and Kent was the only one to send an estimator. (The other companies made great promises but then could not deliver). Kent provided a fair quote promptly and honoured it. Kent was also able to offer the best pick up and delivery times - hugely important when moving interstate. The office staff, packer, pick up and delivery team were friendly, polite, efficient and hard working. Everything arrived and nothing got broken! Thanks to the collaboration of the whole Kent team, our move was entirely stress free and I would not hesitate to recommend their services.

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Where can I begin? From the day that our estimator arrived until we waved goodbye to the gentlemen who performed our delivery, the service from Kent has undoubtedly been the best service I have ever received from a company, especially a removalist. I would love for you to please pass on our thanks to the guys in Brisbane and Melbourne, who smiled, sang (yes, sang!), joked and laughed through the whole event. Nothing was too much trouble. Everything has arrived in good working order - which was our biggest concern - and we are just so, so pleased. All communication was prompt and cheerful and professional. If we ever move again, Kent will be our first and only choice. Thank you x 1000. Heidi, Lora and Penny Irvine.

Perfect stressfree move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

From start to finish with Kent Removalists was a very stressfree experience. I felt very assured that moving a large home my contents would be handled with great care and in a professional manner. On the day 4 guys arrived who were extremely friendly, polite and very professional.
The whole experience exceeded all my expectations. Thank you very much Kent Removalists.

Moving Interstate - Stress Free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

Easy, fast and stress free move from WA to Victoria via Kent. Items were picked up easily and efficiently, with the utmost care and attention taken for the movement. Coordination was seamless and overall and easy and comfortable move across the country was undertaken!

Verified Customer Office Location: TAS, Hobart

Moving house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

From our first contact with Kent removals we felt assured that the contents of our large 4 bedroom home would be handled with care. The whole operation exceeded our expectations. On the day the three guys arrived on time, made a hard job look easy, as there were many heavy items, and delivered everything to our new premises intact.
It was a pleasure to deal with such a friendly professional company. Thank you Kent Removals!

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Townsville

Stressful experience made easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

The whole stressful experience of moving an entire household of furniture etc. was made so much easier with the assistance of the Townsville office including the estimator, reception and uplift crew. They were all so helpful and understanding. Well done!!! Now I am waiting on that same experience when the container load is delivered. Thanks Kent Removals

Verified Customer Office Location: WA, Perth

Organised and efficient!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

We moved a large container of household goods and personal effects from overseas. There were no issues with this move. The crew that Kent had to do our move did a great job, they were well organised and worked efficiently. Very friendly and helpful.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

A solution to new carpet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

We needed new carpet. Only way was to have all the furniture removed. Rung Kent Removals & have never regretted it. Very professional company to deal with right from the start. Hourly rate quoted up front made it easy to make a decision. Free storage for 4 days, paper & cartons clinched the deal. Very happy. Jude & Brian, Morningside, Qld.

Good Service, Pleasant people

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Our three BR move from Gawler to Bunbury went very well. Impressed with the calibre of people who dealt with us. There was a bit of humour at the WA end. Had been told Kent have an office in Bunbury and phoned to enquire on progress. Was told 'the container's here, when would you like it delivered?'

Today.

Can't do that until tomorrow. We've got to come down from Perth.

Oh. So you mean it's not here?

Yes. It's here.

Apparently the phone was patched through to Perth.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Kent did a great job with our move from Adelaide to Sydney. We only had a one bedroom apartment to move but the quote was much lower than the others we received. The girls in the office were great to deal with and the lads that picked up and dropped off did a stellar job. We are very happy and would use Kent for our next move - good price for a great job!

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Shocking Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

I had the misfortune to hire Kent to help move my family from Melbourne to Malawi. What started off as a satisfactory experience quickly descended into a nightmare. When my container arrived and opened at our home in Malawi it quickly became apparent that a large number of our items were missing. It turned out that Kent had lost 36 boxes of our property. What proceeded over the next number of weeks was a shocking customer experience. It quickly became apparent that Kent were more interested in passing my claim off to their insurance company than assist me in trying to locate my items. In fact it quickly became an exercise in Kent trying to blame everyone but themselves for the loss of the items. I had to hound them for information on what they were doing to locate my items or what they were doing to make sure it did not happen again. Kent talks about a 5 star service guarantee which is just a lie. I had no 24/7 single point of accountability as I was frequently met with out of office replies to my emails. I was also not offered any rebate for what I would call a wholly unsatisfactory customer experience. These guarantees are just website filler and they choose to ignore them when things go wrong. My experience with Kent should be a warning to anyone planning on using this company or have them act as a relocation partner if you are moving to Australia. They are quick to take your money and then view you as a nuisance when they fail to deliver the service you paid for. A shocking company that is best avoided.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kent Removals & Storage Official

Dear Richard, Thank you for your continued feedback. Despite our exhaustive efforts, we regret that we still have not been able to resolve the issue to your satisfaction. More than 30,000 Austr... read more »

I hired Kent to deliver our family possesions to our home in Malawi which is not the service you provided. I have seen no report into any efforts to recover my items either in Melbourne or through ... read more »

1 of 20 pages