As of June 1, 2016, the Kitchenware Direct brand has been merged into the Kitchen Warehouse brand. Reviews posted here before this date may reflect the Kitchenware Direct brand.

Our Belgian Waffel Maker is a great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

We purchased a Cuisinart Waffle Maker and are really happy with it.
The product is easy to use, and the waffle were delicious.

Got what I wanted and great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Love kitchen warehouse. Great product great price and arrives in 5 days! Would recommend these guys very highly . Website has so much good product

Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer - fabulous & Scanpan Wok

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

I am so happy with my new Cobolt Blue Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer, this is an upgrade from a Kitchen Aid I have had been using for 30yrs. I am happily able to use it to help me make my bread. I am disabled and kneading by hand is out of the question for me now. The Scanpan Wok is also to replace one I have had for 25yrs, it is out in the Barbie Area now and my new one has done a lot of work since receiving it. Thanks also for the swift despatch and good packaging, I have no hesitating in recommending Kitchen Warehouse to anyone looking for quality kitchenware.

Quick delivery and excellent products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

I was so pleased with my epicurean bread boards and utencils. I couldnt get them in Adelaide and had to go online.
Kitchen Warehouse had everything I wanted and it only took 4 days to received the purchase. I will differently be using them again. Thank you.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Clair,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to assisting you with your future kitchenware needs.

Perth

• 2 comments
Private message

No trouble exhanging for another size

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

I bought a Chasseur French Oven online but I realised it wouldn't be large enough. I had unpacked it carefully and was able to return it. Because it was a sale item and going fast I purchased the larger size. Return took a day and money in my account immediately. Kitchen Warehouse service in Bibra Lake WA was very fast and the sales consultant was very obliging.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi in12567, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We do pride ourselves on great customer service and quality products. We look forward to your continued business with us and appre... read more »

Best buy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

I dont know why i waited so long to buy great product now my sisters have bought it too its great

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Fiona,

Glad to hear you are happy with your recent purchase with us. Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review.

Kitchen Warehouse

Can,t be without this item .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Very good quality and quick delivery. I shop online for my family and friends all the time and very happy with the service

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Lis,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are glad you enjoy shopping with us, and appreciate your customer loyalty.

Great Way to get High Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Everything arrived in 2 days and was perfect. professionally packed and no damage....no hassles at all .
I will definitely shop with them again.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Farsie

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We do pride ourselves on great customer service and quality products. We look forward to your continued business with us!

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

I ordered 2 mixing bowls. Unfortunately despite being well wrapped, one was broken. I contacted Kitchen Warehouse. They replied quickly and sent me a replacement bowl (which arrived in one piece).

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Julie B,

Thank you for taking the time for sharing this great review. We do pride ourselves on great customer service and quality products.

yohannes.okky@hotmail.com

Verified Purchase

Professional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Changed my mind about the order and they refund me in a very professional manner. Would definitely purchase from them again in the future.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Yohan,

Good purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

One of the best online shopping experiences I have had. The store option to pick up the item worked perfectly and sooner than expected. The online information on the status and progress of the item was more than you could ask for.
The product I am entirely satisfied in terns of performance and price.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi George,

Thank you for your positive review, we are very glad to hear you are so pleased with your product and the service provided!

• 1 answer
  • 24 helpful votes

Best online store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

I needed to replace 2 scanpan knives that hubby broke that belonged in a set. Unable to purchase through any of the homewares stores separately so reluctantly ordered online (have been burnt before) Should not have worried - best experience ever! Ordered Tuesday night they arrived Thursday morning - all whilst keeping me informed of ordered received, fulfilled, dispatched. Will be using again!

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi PrincessMaggy Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We do pride ourselves on great customer service and quality products. We look forward to your continued business with us and ... read more »

1 of 84 pages