As of June 1, 2016, the Kitchenware Direct brand has been merged into the Kitchen Warehouse brand. Reviews posted here before this date may reflect the Kitchenware Direct brand.

A really good online store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Easy to order with a wide range of items. Fast delivery and prices are very competitive.
Very satisfied with the quality and service.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Ellen B,

Thank you for sharing this review with us. We hope to have you shop with us again soon.

love this online store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Have purchased from kitchen warehouse for over 11yrs. Find them to be extremely helpful on all levels. No problems with warranty issues quick and no hassle. Have only had one shipment arrive broken but didn't bother to phone over. I'm sure they would have rectified. Some descriptions could be abit more indepth on the online shop that would be great. But all in all fantastic company

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Michelle, Thank you for taking the time for sharing this great review. We do pride ourselves on great customer service and quality products, if you would like to provide us with some example... read more »

Love my purchases!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Love the weight and look of these....all class. I even order a second lot to ensure I will have enough for entertaining large groups.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Tan P,

We appreciate you taking the time to share this great review, we're glad you're so happy with your product you made another purchase!

Want one for myself!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Bought stemless flutes for gift. Arrived safe, fast, as described. Have to order for myself now. Great variety of products!

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Vanessa,

Kitchen Warehouse

My recent purchases were bought as gifts..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

All items arived safely and securely. All items were as per their descriptions & able to be used as advertised. Very happy with all the items. Great online shopping experience.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Rob,

We appreciate you taking the time to share this great review, your feedback is much appreciated.

very reliable and secure

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I was contacted when I order kichenaid stand mixer to check my details for secure delivery.
I have also received a ice cream maker later as a bonus which I forgot to add it up. Oh my yummy ice cream... my daughter made it next day

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Eun,

Thank you for your positive feedback and taking the time to write this review. Good luck with the rest of your ice-cream making ventures!

Verified Customer

Awesome service time

What excellent service!!
Made order 5.15pm on the Wednesday, it arrived 8.50am on the Friday, to awesome for words.
Site was easy to use and kitchen warehouse stocks some great stuff. I'll be back.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Jacksta A,

North Plympton

Private message

Excellent Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Toaster arrived on time , unpacked and put to use immediately . It performs as advertised , good even toast as desired , no fuss evenly toasted each side.. Probably best toaster we've had , and we've had a few over the years , (married 55 years ).

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Tom,

Thank you for sharing this review with us, we hope to have you shop with us again soon!

fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

lids, clips and seals are top quality. will be buying from you again. packaging was a bit too much though

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Karen G, We appreciate you taking the time to share this great review. If you'd like to reach out to us directly to discuss the packaging of your order you are very welcome to call us or send u... read more »

Great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

I love shopping on line with kitchen warehouse they have what i want and shipping is super fast weldone team Kitchen Warehouse

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Carmen, We are very happy to hear you are so pleased with our services. We always love hearing the opinions of our valued customers, and we would like to thank you again for taking the time to... read more »

cuisine art deep fryer 4l

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

this would have to be the best deep fryer i ever had it does't take long to heat up
and cooks well

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Andy,

Thank you for your review, we are very glad to hear your love your new deep fryer! Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Purchased Imagic spice racks x 2 and am using them on the inside door of bathroom cabinet. Working well for storage of shampoo and conditioner as well as hand wash refill and other items

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Janmary53,

Cake Pop Moulds

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

I bought 2 and use them to make cake pops for my nephew’s birthday. Fairly easy to use. I was happy with the purchase. Comparable price to eBay.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Cheeky Monkey,

We appreciate you taking the time to share this great review. Your positive feedback on our products is much appreciated.

Perth

• 3 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Great customer service is not dead!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

I recently purchased a pizza maker from Osborne Park Kitchen Warehouse. It wasn't the one I went into buy but the one I wanted was an online product only, and whilst the lady did offer to order it in for me, I decided to buy the instore product as I thought it was just an upmarket version of the same brand I wanted (they looked exactly the same). The assistant encouraged me to phone back and let her know if it was as good as my previous pizza maker (which I had raved about) as she was considering buying one herself. Two weeks later I phoned back to let her know how disappointed I was. It was not a patch on the one I wanted and my pizza's burnt and stuck to the stone no matter what I tried, I think the heating element was faulty. I actually was not asking to return it as I don't usually return things, but just wanted her to know not to buy this model as it was terrible. The lady who answered the phone was wonderful. I explained the reason for my call and she was so sorry about me being disappointed with the product, she immediately ordered the pizza maker I originally wanted online and said to bring this one back and she would do a refund on it. When I went into the shop the next day, the ladies were so lovely and efficient, and the new pizza maker had already arrived in that morning's deliveries. I am one very happy customer, and will go out of my way to visit this shop in future. This was a fabulous shopping experience!

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Rose,

Thank you for taking the time for sharing this great review. We're glad to hear of your in store shopping experience and we hope you are enjoying making pizza with your new pizza maker.

Kitchen Warehouse

Top of the range items wouldn't shop anywhere else

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

I've brought all my kitchen items from kitchen warehouse absolutely brilliant products and brilliant service. Everything you need for your dining needs is catered for. Sonia airley beach

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Sonia b,

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to assisting you with your future kitchenware needs.

Perfect gift.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

I bought these as a gift for my niece who recently got married and is from overseas. I love the fact that it’s something Australian without been tacky. The placemats are very good quality and the pictures are beautiful. I’m thinking I’ll buy them for myself now! Ordering online was fast and shipping was free - an added bonus.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Bee,

Thank you for your review, we hope your niece loves the placemats as much as you do! Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review.

Kitchen Warehouse

Quality that will last years.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

I purchase the best quality & strongest motor - bamix which will last me for years. My bamix is now installed onto the kitchen wall, making it easier to find & use. I was finding getting down my food processor & mixer (chef) from a higher cupboard, was far too heavy for me to lift down, since getting older.
My new bamix will be much easier to use, and also to keep clean without too much effort, saving time & energy.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Bev C,

Thank you for your review, we are very glad to hear you love your new Bamix. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review.

Excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

The product arrived in perfect order much sooner than I expected. I am more than happy with my shopping experience with Kitchen Warehouse.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Elizabeth,

We are glad to hear your order was received so quickly. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.

Kitchen Warehouse

Just one comment about the product, and a strong comment. My Kitchen Aid stick blender set is excellent in all ways apart from one, the crucial one. The motor. I do not understand why such reputabl... read more »

Excellant Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

The products that l purchase have been great and meet my requirements.Delivery and packaged all safe not breakages.Will continue to buy in the future.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Tony,

Hoping it will be great

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

Very difficult to give a product review when I purchased a ticket to a future event. I feel I’d be able to give a more accurate review once I’ve attended?

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for your feedback, we would be very happy to receive your updated review once you have attended the event.

1 of 65 pages