As of June 1, 2016, the Kitchenware Direct brand has been merged into the Kitchen Warehouse brand. Reviews posted here before this date may reflect the Kitchenware Direct brand.

Verified Customer

Great place to shop great products and prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

The process is easy and I order from them at least once a month for work items. I use click and collect which is easy and informative along the whole process. Staff in store are always welcoming and friendly. The prices are what you would expect and sometimes better than what I can get from other catering equipment stores.

• 1 review
Private message

Kitchen warehouse is one of my top favourite stores

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

Thank you Kitchen Warehouse for your excellent quality products, friendly and helpful service, and welcome loyalty rewards. I always enjoy shopping there and I am happy with all the products I have bought, whether global knives, anolon pots and pans, thermos, water bottle, and the like. They willingly stand by product guarantees and replace items, too - on the rare occasion. I feel my custom is valued.

• 1 helpful vote

Consistently good

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

I've made a few purchases from Kitchen Warehouse now and each time the products have arrived promptly, in good condition, and as described.

love my scanpan covered chef pan

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Love this pan, it is so versatile, can use it on my stove top and oven. Don't need several pan this does it all and cleans up easily -

No need for cling wrap

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

The Bit Pot is a handy size for small fruit and vegetables. The clear container makes it quick and easy to see what is inside. Best of all it helps reduce the amount of cling wrap used.

Kitchen Warehouse - I find their on-line shopping catalogues amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

I have made several purchases recently and could not be more satisfied with the excellent results. My last purchase had me a little confused how to operate it (a hand wash foamed). I contacted their help line and within a very short time had my answers by a very friendly helpful customer service officer. Excellent service!

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi pambo,

Thank you for your positive feedback and taking the time to write this review. We look forward to assisting you with your future kitchenware needs.

Fantastic Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

My order was delivered promptly and packaged with care. I was impressed with the company's ease of use, range of products and professionalism. Highly recommended!

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Diablo J,

We are glad to hear your order was received so quickly. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.

Kind Regards, Kitchen Warehouse

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

I had purchased a gift for my wife which broke. I expected all sorts of problems returning it and getting a replacement. But no! I made contact by email, sent a photo, and was offered a replace or refund. No fuss. Great customer service. Highly recommended.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi 99jones, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We do pride ourselves on great customer service and quality products. We are glad you were pleased with the outcome! We look fo... read more »

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Terrible website

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

I spent over 3 hours on Mother's Day trying to make my purchase online on your website. Firstly, it would not accept my VIP Welcome voucher, secondly it keeps giving me 2 items of the order when I only ordered one and finally it does not allow me to type or search my Suburb and Postcode. I then phoned the store and was fortunate to speak to a very helpful gentleman for over an hour. He told me to refresh the page and when this did not work, I had to copy, cut and paste my order to email it to him and then had to redo it again because some items appear to be missing from my order and the total was incorrectly priced due to one item. He had to give me another code for the $20 discount as it would not also accept this on his end. I was also very surprised to learn that this offer turned out to be $18.18 when it clearly states $20 for orders over $100. The only reason why I ordered online was because I visited the store twice to purchase the red Avianti oven mitt which my good friend previously ordered online and was told at the store that I had to do this online and they only sell the black one in the store. This incident has marred my experience on purchasing online with your website and has wasted almost 4 hours of Mother’s Day. What a waste of your staff and my time! Not happy Kitchen Warehouse!

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Rosemarie We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you were having so much difficulty with our website! Our website operates a little diffe... read more »

Thank you for your response. I don't think I will be ordering online anymore.

Excellent customer service and assistance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Excellent customer service, competitive and fair pricing, willingness to be fair in dealings and prioritise the customer. Very pleased with purchases & price paid and quality of items purchased.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Careful shopper,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to assisting you with your future kitchenware needs.

Five stars

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Excellent service can not fault it. Brilliant products. My new wee fry pans are great for what I want to do. One very happy grandma, who gave her very large copper bottomed frypan to her daughter and then couldn’t find a suitable replacement. As to proof of purchase god knows where I put it but I definitely bought it from you.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Go fund a granny,

Thank you for taking the time for sharing this great review. We do pride ourselves on great customer service and quality products.

Kitchen Ware House

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

I LOVE Kitchenware House, have bought quite a few expensive & not expensive items from them online over past 6 months. Service - Fantastic! Items come very quickly, alway as ordered, extremely well packed, website is user friendly. Have never been disappointed with purchases. Great range of products with good descriptions. Competitive prices. Cannot recommend them highly enough. One very satisfied customer!!

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi carol47,

We hope to have you shop with us again soon. Thank you

• 1 review

Love Kitech Warehouse

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Products arrived in good time with no damage. Website has the same range as shop and even more. Every time I have been into the Joondalup store the people are so friendly and willing to help. If parcel heavy they will take to your car.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Candice, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We do pride ourselves on great customer service and quality products. We look forward to your continued business with us and appre... read more »

grovedale

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

brilliant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

very easy to use website with highly competitive pricing, items were despatched quickly and very well packaged.
non stick ability of Scanpan frypan is excellent and Victorinox knife is razor sharp.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Jan K,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Your positive feedback is much appreciated.

Consistently Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

Just want to say a massive THANK YOU to Rebecca at the Malaga Store! So helpful and knowledgeable and friendly. Excellent service and I had a very enjoyable shopping experience. Rebecca is an outstanding staff member and asset to The Kitchen Warehouse Company

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Bec, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We do pride ourselves on great customer service and quality products, and are glad to hear you that had such an enjoyable shopping ... read more »

Great shopping experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

Love the variety of products. Fast delivery and very well packaged to avoid damage. I will certainly keep Kitchen Warehouse on the top of my list for all my kitchen needs.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Deb,

So easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

I found it super easy to use!! Brought 2 and was super fast on delivery which was great ! !

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Bec,

Excellent and fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

I ordered the 90ml cup and saucer for a tea party favor gift and they were perfect and fast delivery.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Steph,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are glad to hear that you were so happy with the cup and saucers!

Kitchen Warehouse

Very impressed by the follow up to rectify an issue with my order

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

I ordered crystal look glasses - they are beautiful - however, the order arrived with just one sheet of bubble wrap on the outside of each box of glasses and packed in a regular (non-reinforced) cardboard carton. Consequently one of the glasses was shattered when we unpacked. Given the packing I'm surprised just one was broken. So, we were unhappy with this. We let Kitchen Warehouse know, not expecting an answer, however a lovely young lady called Amy contacted us, and, once she'd established we were genuine in our complaint, organised a replacement glass. If I could breakdown my rating I'd give Kitchen Warehouse '1' for their packing and '5' for customer service. But, I've ordered dinnerware from Kitchen Warehouse in the past and that arrived well packed so this particular order may have been an oversight? Either way, it was all fixed and we'll continue to order from Kitchen Warehouse.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Karen, Thank you for providing us with your feedback on your recent purchase. We are sorry to hear that your initial order was not packaged very well; we will follow this up with our pack... read more »

3rd time using Kitchen Warehouse, always a great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

Everytime I use these guys is a smooth and easy experience, good range of products and great value. Easy to correspond with, and quick to answer queries. Recommended.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Ronan T,

Thank you for your positive review, we are very glad to hear you are so pleased with the products, and service provided.

Kind Regards