As of June 1, 2016, the Kitchenware Direct brand has been merged into the Kitchen Warehouse brand. Reviews posted here before this date may reflect the Kitchenware Direct brand.

Yamba, New South Wales

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Excellent steak knives

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Large comfortable and sharp. The perfect steak knife. Received excellent comments from guests. I would highly recommend this product. Perfect

Absolutely love their products and Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Came across Kitchen Warehouse when I was looking for a splatter guard for my fry pan. Ended up ordering additional products of pots, knives & eggs cups from their range. As a new customer who is in the market for purchasing all kitchen products, this company is amazing in both quality and price. Will look at purchasing all future products from Kitchen warehouse. Love buying online for ease of shopping.

Easy and stress free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

I saw what I wanted, clicked, easy payment and fast delivery. No problems at all! Genuine products at reasonable prices. Will shop here again for sure.

Good products and Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

It is one of my most favorite shop for kitchenware. Products are always nice, and shipping packed well. Service is good in case any issues.

Highly Recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

I have been a Kitchen Warehouse online customer for several years now and I recommend them unreservedly! The quality of their products and despatch times are superb. My last order contained one faulty item. As soon as I brought it to their attention, they organised immediately to send me a replacement! Simply great after sales service. I don't hesitate to advise my family and friends to purchase kitchen wares online through Kitchen Warehouse. They can't be faulted! Thank you!

Love these Ecology plates !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Recently bought the grey ecology plates to go with the blue set I had, and the teatowels , 2 off my plates were broken during postage & I contacted straight away & 2 new plates were sent out pronto , thankyou

Happy Shopper

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Thank You Kitchen Warehouse for your quick delivery of my order. I live in a remote country area and sometimes have to wait a month or more for a online order to arrive. But I'm happy to say my order arrived in my second mail day. SO THANK YOU very much. Lizy

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Lizy,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to assisting you with your future kitchenware needs.

5 Star service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

To my delight not only was my product search easy to find, it was the cheapest.
Payment process was easy and delivery was super quick.
Thanks again Kitchen Warehouse, I will definitely be back for some amazing bargains.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Krista Ball,

Glad to hear you are happy with your recent purchase with us. Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review.

Kind regards,

Easy purchase, fast shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

We needed a new can opener, the old one was well past it's use-by date. We didn't like the option we could find locally and remembered we had made several successful purchases from Kitchen Warehouse previously.
Went online, found the website very easy to navigate, descriptions of products made comparison easy, prices very reasonable.
The opener, works really well, safe to use and was delivered very quickly.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi rpatrick,

Thank you for your positive review, we are very glad to hear you are so pleased with the new can opener!

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Great service and products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

We tried this site first in early September. We were looking for products suitable for induction cook tops. Firstly the web site is well organised and helpful. The range of products is comprehensive. The prices of the goods are very competitive. The delivery timeframe was great - just 2 or 3 days. Finally the products were exactly as advertised and of excellent quality.
We were so impressed with the first purchase - we did it again a week or 2 later and enjoyed an identical experience.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi SwinMartin, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We do pride ourselves on great customer service and quality products. We look forward to your continued business with us and ap... read more »

Verified Customer

Easy transaction and fast shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

We ordered a couple of Contigo Travel mugs at a great price and they were sent to us nice and quickly. My only gripe is that we weren't given any notification of postage until the day they were being delivered. Obviously this didn't hinder the experience at all though.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Simon, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We do pride ourselves on great customer service and quality products. We look forward to your continued business with us and appreciat... read more »

Verified Customer

Great product, glad we bought it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

My wife and I enjoy cooking together, mind you she expects me to cook her way and does not like my variations.
Alas with age she is finding some tasks more difficult. This pot with built in strainer is very easy for her (both of us actually) to use and is safer than pouring pasta into a strainer. The smaller steamer is of an excellent size, good for when the family is over or when we make zucchini spirals to light steam to serve with bolonaise sauce.'

A well made product with excellent weight to the base of the pot to hold its heat. Well packed and prompt delivery.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi MBn,

Thank you for your positive review, we are very glad to hear you are so pleased with the new pot and strainer, as well as the prompt delivery!

Great hassle free service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Ordered a few things online for my magimix. Was nervous as I don't usually make larger purchases online and have had bad experiences in the past. However kitchenwarehouse were prompt in delivery of the items and they were packaged well. Was impressed and will not hesitate ordering from them again.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Jessica, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We do pride ourselves on great customer service and quality products. We look forward to your continued business with us and appre... read more »

Best knives I've ever used

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

The parcel was delivered in only a few days to my home and they are fantastic to use. I would recommend anyone to shop with Kitchen Warehouse.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Jo L We are very happy to hear you are so pleased with your recent order. We always love hearing the opinions of our valued customers, and I would like to thank you again for taking the time ... read more »

Fantastic product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Product was better quality than I imagined, fantastic service and prompt delivery. I was kept informed re my order through the entire process.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Virginia,

Quality and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

There's know doubt when shopping online or in store at Kitchen Warehouse.
Reliable and friendly. And happy to help if your product isn't what u expected.
Thank you for your help. I love the products I've purchased from u.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Lorraine, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We do pride ourselves on great customer service and quality products. We look forward to your continued business with us and appr... read more »

Great little milk pan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

I bought the Desidera Milkpan 14cm for my porridge in the morning. It cooks nice and evenly, and washes up very quickly (it had a good quality non-stick surface). I'm very happy with this pan.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Samantha H,

Thank you for your review, we are very glad to hear you love your new cookware. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review.

Quality and service outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

Online purchase was easy, delivery prompt and quality of the saucepans (Le Creuset set of three) outstanding. They are wonderful for slow cooking in particular, no problems with sticking or burning because of the heavy base and low heat required. Price was good too.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi SueQ,

We are glad to hear your order was received so quickly. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.

Great grilling pan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2017

Really happy with Kitchen Warehouse products like the great Pyrolux grilling pan I bought and packaging and delivery can't be faulted

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi pen,

We appreciate you taking the time to write this positive review.

Kind regards,

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Fantastic service - easy to use website - items delivered very quickly. Everything went very well - all worked like a charm. Product as I expected. Thank you

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Carmen K,