As of June 1, 2016, the Kitchenware Direct brand has been merged into the Kitchen Warehouse brand. Reviews posted here before this date may reflect the Kitchenware Direct brand.

Yet Another One - Happy customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

I had a very good bargain - discounts and free delivery! My parcel arrived earlier than expected and each item is extremely well packed and of course in good quality. Very Happy and Satisfied, highly recommended! :-)

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi YGHolly,

We appreciate you taking the time to share this great review. Your positive feedback on our products and service is much appreciated.

• 4 comments
  • 1 question
  • 27 answers
  • 15 helpful votes

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Love their specials and very easy to use the website and make payment. Delivery was very fast and I would recommend this site for those reasons plus the quality of their products are excellent value and excellent quality.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Lorraine_Khan, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We do pride ourselves on great customer service and quality products. We look forward to your continued business with us and a... read more »

Very impressed with Pyrolux saucepan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

The Pyrolux saucepan I bought was excellent to use. Didn't have to put any oil in the saucepan to cook sausages and they were cooked perfectly with a minimum of fat. Easy to hand wash as well. I want to buy all the Pyrolux range of cookware now. Very pleased.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Patto, We are very happy to hear you are so pleased with the Pyrolux saucepan you have purchased. We always love hearing the opinions of our valued customers, and I would like to thank you ag... read more »

awesome products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

My chasseur bowls arrived perfectly packed all 3 of them and in a fast time another order well done hope to order more in the future.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Tania Giles,

Verified Customer

Great range and speedy delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

I have been shopping online at Kitchen Warehouse for years and have never been disappointed. The range is impressive and their delivery times are quick. The prices are usually very competitive also.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi KKM,

Thank you for sharing this review with us. We hope to have you shop with us again soon.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Purchased Bodum double wall coffee cups online. Within about 6 weeks one of the cups broke - the inner wall broke. Returned item to my local store, with my receipt. The staff couldn’t have been more helpful - a quick exchange and I was on my way. Very impressed.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Wingnut33, We're sorry to hear your original item was received damaged, but would like to thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on how quickly this was resolved for you.Please let us ... read more »

ctws@optusnet.com.au

• 4 helpful votes

No reply to email

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Placed order 02/07/18
Sent email 04/07/18 to ask when my order would be dispatched as item was urgently needed.
Cant understand why they couldn't reply to simple question.

06/07/18 - UPDATE
Company have since replied and item sent promptly.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi sails10, Thank you for sharing this review with us, our apologies for not responding promptly to your email request. Thank you for advising you have since received a response regarding your ... read more »

Excellent Process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Ordered a set of knives from Kitchen Warehouse. The ordering process and delivery process was faultless and the goods were received in excellent condition. Would not hesitate to use Kitchen Warehouse again whenever the need arises.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Johnny A, We are very happy to hear you are so pleased with the knife set you have purchased. We always love hearing the opinions of our valued customers, and I would like to thank you agai... read more »

Fantastic cutting board

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Great cutting board great quality and great customer service highly recommended very fast delivery great range of products at great prices.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Wayne, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We do pride ourselves on great customer service and quality products. We look forward to your continued business with us and appreciat... read more »

PERTH

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes

Kitchen Warehouse lover!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2018

Have bought several items online from Kitchen Warehouse & have NEVER been disappointed.
Products are top quality at brilliant prices - much cheaper than any other kitchen specialist stores.
Delivery is super fast as well.
Always recommend Kitchen Warehouse!

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi SusanS,

We are very happy to hear you are so pleased with the products you have purchased. We are glad to hear your order was received so quickly. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.

Adelaide

• 2 answers

Stop n Shop at Kitchen Warehouse

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Kitchen Warehouse have a fantastic range of quality products at great prices. All my purchases have arrived quickly and undamaged. I would give five stars if I was able to register as a new customer - but each time I do it errors. Guess I'll have to be a wonderful guest for the time being

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Mish,

We are glad to hear your order was received so quickly and undamaged. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.

Ultimo

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Love my new Noritake Dinner Set

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

So happy with my Noritake Dinner Set and the discounted price meant that not only did I purchase two sets, but I also bought the pasta bowls to complete the set for a more informal dining experience. I also bought a cutlery set which was price matched so a win-win. Very happy to share this to all.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi JBQ,

Thank you for taking the time for sharing this great review. We do pride ourselves on quality products. We look forward to assisting you with your future kitchenware needs.

Kitchen Warehouse

Excellent company to deal with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

I bought Victorinox Swiss vegetable knives, my son & daughter wanted my knives so now they have their own. The knives are excellent quality & a pleasure to use. I ordered online, the delivery was fast, about 3 days. I have had to return an order, this was no problem to do.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Ronda, Thank you for your review, we are very glad to hear your son and daughter loves their new knives. We are glad to hear your order was received so quickly. Thank you again for taking the ... read more »

Perfect Gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

I have bought several items from Kitchen Warehouse over the years and my latest purchase was the usual excellent quality. It arrived 3 days after I purchased it and my friends love their housewarming gift.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Irene,

Thank you for your review, we are very glad to hear your friend loves her new kitchenware. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review.

Fantastic buy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

I bought a Tefal Deep Fryer online. It hardly takes up any room, is very easy to use and cooks the food brilliantly every time. Love it.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Pamela S, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We do pride ourselves on great customer service and quality products. We look forward to your continued business with us and apprec... read more »

just what we wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2018

We bought banana split bowls and they were just perfect. Good quality and authentic for our 50's icecream parlour. Bought on line as we are 80 kms away from nearest store and goods arrived undamaged and within 3 days . Thank you and will definitely use again

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Sprinkles, We are very happy to hear you are so pleased with the banana split bowls you have purchased. We always love hearing the opinions of our valued customers, and we would like to thank... read more »

Love my new Pyrex!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

I purchased some Pyrex from Kitchen Warehouse online. I live a fair way away from any Kitchen Warehouse stores and was pleasantly surprised when my order arrived 3 days after I had purchased it! I love the wide range of products online and I’m always looking to see if I need anything else :)

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Alex E,

• 1 helpful vote

A pleasure everytime

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

I recently purchased items online, and in store, and as always, product selection was great online, and arrived quickly. I rarely buy anything for the kitchen unless I look online at Kitchen Warehouse, or instore due to quality collection, and prices.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi LMetcalfe,

Thank you for taking the time for sharing this great review. We do pride ourselves on great customer service and quality products. We look forward to assisting you with your future kitchenware needs.

Great cooking class

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Loved the Indian cooking demonstration last Sunday at Melville. Thank you so much to Kitchen Warehouse for putting on these cooking demonstrations & how to use some of their products eg pressure cookers. They are so informative & the cooking ones are fun & you get to taste them.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Jill, Thank you for your feedback regarding the demonstration you attended, we're glad you enjoyed yourself!  We love hearing from our customers, we will also forward your feedback on to our Ev... read more »

Verified Customer

Love Click and Collect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Click and collect is safe and easy to use. The goods are always in perfect condition and arrive promptly. Great alternative to paying for postage.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Julie D,