As of June 1, 2016, the Kitchenware Direct brand has been merged into the Kitchen Warehouse brand. Reviews posted here before this date may reflect the Kitchenware Direct brand.

Excellent Service superb items

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

I am a new buyer to Kitchen Warehouse. I Ordered 2 Maxwell & Williams Mugds. then went back and purchased 4 more. My First order has arrived, the packaging was perfect, kept the 2 mugs safe in travel. The mugs are as beautiful as I expected, very happy.

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Bought Thermos water bottle and it arrived in time and well wrapped, not damaged. Very happy with the online shopping.

Perfect Christmas present

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Bought my KitchenAid Artisan chopper and KitchenAid 7 speed hand mixer to use for my Christmas preparation. Everything was packed well, no damages, quick service and on sale what more could you ask for.
To go with all my other Kitchenaid empire red products!!!

Fantastic selections!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

The two large salad bowls are just what we needed! Ive been searching for extra large salad bowls for entertaining and these are perfect. Thanks for a great selection and quick delivery.

Reasonable price store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Happy with products, price and rewards program. Also, the pickup option is great. The wide variety of kitchen stuff can be found.

They are great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

My new cups are wonderful, I bought them as I needed new ones. Love all the different prints and big handles.

"super Kitchen ware" saved our Christmas

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

fast delivery of 3 english mason pudding basins, v. good. Wonderful range of cookware. Asdesignated family Christmas pudding maker I was devastated when, on reaching my G. G. Grandma's pudding basins, they slipped and 3 broke. i looked everywhere for replacements, on and off line, with no success. then I came across Kitchen Warehouse and the very basins I needed. Christmas puddings saved, family heritage maintained and me so happy and relieved. thank you very much Kitchen Warehouse staff and the delivery people. mhelen
d

Scanpan, won't cook with any other!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Online shop is brilliant. I purchased 4 items from the Scanpan Classic range at an exceptional price without have to take myself out. Delivery was within 4 days and arrived on a Sunday. I couldn't be any happier.

Great products, so much to choose from

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

There are so many products to choose from. Great variety and choices. Glad I discovered the site. The site is easy to navigate and search for products. The prices are good and the delivery is very fast and well packaged. Nothing was broken. Very pleased.

Good online Shopping experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Ordered a small item online and included their click and collect service. Item was ready to be picked up the following day.
A tip for anyone wishing to make a transaction in the same way is to read the order carefully. I was given 14 days to pick it up and if it couldn't be picked up in that time to contact them or the item would be returned to their warehouse.
Overall very pleased with the ease of this transaction

wonderful everyday knives

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

It's silly to be excited about a knife but I just bought two Victorinox serrated knives at a ridiculously low price and I am thrilled. Not only do I no longer have to saw at oranges and tomatoes, they actually slice through tomatoes without squashing them and spilling the seeds and juice everywhere. I just wish they made the same knife in a slightly larger size as well because I would buy one of them too, and a bread knife in the same style if they made one. Can't recommend them highly enough. And did I say that they come in bright colours (I bought one fuchsia and one yellow) so you don't lose them.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi LaBelle,

Thank you for your positive review, we are very glad to hear you are so pleased with the knives you purchased. We hope you enjoy using your new knives!

As good as Peter of Kensingtons

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Easy to navigate site, lots of confirmation emails, was a bit confused that the click and collect order receipt email is actually the invoice - I was expecting a separate invoice - quick call to the toll free number sorted that out, opted for pick up from north lakes but forgot how far out it is from Brisbane - will definitely do delivery next time.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi GORILLA,

Thank you for sharing this review with us. We hope to have you shop with us again soon.

Kind regards

Eko Bin

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

My Eko bin with recycling is just what I wanted in a garbage receptacle.
Buying process very easy and hassle free.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Mezz,

We always love hearing the opinions of our valued customers, and I would like to thank you again for taking the time to email us with your feedback.

Verified Customer

can not fault service or products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Kitchen warehouse is great, always delivers on time as scheduled. The products are value for money and customer service team is always happy to help and answer my questions.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi dan mcd,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to assisting you with your future kitchenware needs.

Soda Stream

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

I am not a first time shopper with Kitchen warehouse and I am never disappointed the sales and service and delivery are outstanding. I love my new Soda Stream and what’s more my husband is also loving the zero sugar coke and other flavours I have bought. The added bonus is that I have lessened my waste for our environment

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Sandra Kearns,

We appreciate you taking the time to share this great review. Your positive feedback on our products is much appreciated.

Just not good enough!!!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

Been a member since 2015 spending on average $300 a month. Constantly. Been to the store today hopping to buy a Christmas present for my wife using my $200 worth of VIP point. Apparently most of my point is expired and only have $50 left. Talk to manager!! Ask me to call customer service. Can't help either. Not coming back to this shop again ever!!! Just not good enough!!!!

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Agus, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry that you were unable to use your accumulated VIP points. Could you please provide us with your email address, and... read more »

Beautifiul!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

I received my cupcake cases very quickly and the packaging was excellent. I always recommend Kitchen Warehouse to others who want to get kitchen products online

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Joanne Ponzo,

We appreciate you taking the time to share this great review. Your positive feedback is much appreciated. Thankyou!

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Liked One, Bought Another

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

Bought a bread tin, the service and quality of the product was so good, a week later I bought another; enough said.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Bono,

Thank you for your positive review, we are very glad to hear you are so pleased with your new bread bins!

Verified Customer

Excellent service and price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

I recently made a purchase through Kitchen Warehouse and found them to have the best price, gorgeous colours in stock and fast, efficient service. They were delivered quickly and without any problems. I would love to shop with you again for sure.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Meryl,

Verified Customer

Great products and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I am happy with the items I bought. The quality is good and got them on special price. It was great value for money.
Delivery was fast.
I didn’t have any difficulty finding the items I need and purchasing online.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Cheryl,