As of June 1, 2016, the Kitchenware Direct brand has been merged into the Kitchen Warehouse brand. Reviews posted here before this date may reflect the Kitchenware Direct brand.

Scanpan/ Boxing Day Sales

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Would like to say thank you for your FANTASTIC Boxing Day Sales.
Purchased on line over $1600 worth of beautiful Scanpan Indcution pots and pans for just over $500 OMG!!! Best sales and fantastic products. Was delivered with in 48 hours.
Amazing staff at Cannington.
Thank you for being so friendly and helpful.
See you Soon ;o)

Collection of purchases

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Love the Elvis onion glasses, they are a lot of fun, my husband is a huge Elvis fan.. The barrel glasses are excellent and look great. I've been after a crank handle flour sieve for ages and with your discount I got it at a great price. The pine reed diffuser made our fresh Christmas tree smell lovely.
Thanks for a great service.

Unexpectedly fast delivery before Christmas

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

I ordered a Christmas gift for family and it arrived within a couple of days. Perfect for a slack last-minute shopper!

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi, BarbM!

We are glad to hear your order was received so quickly. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.

Verified Customer

The best service on a great range of products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

I ordered the chefs choice edgeselect knife sharpener before Christmas and received it before Christmas just in time
they had the best price and fastest delivery.
This product performs to my highest expectations could not be happier
Thanks Kitchen Warehouse

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi, Alf!

We appreciate you taking the time to share this great review. Your positive feedback on our products and service is much appreciated!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

I ordered a beautiful salt & pepper dinner set and krosno glasses for a christmas present. They were so nice I ordered the same items for myself. Could not ask for a quicker delivery. Would not hestiate to shop here again.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi, Andrea! We are very happy to hear you are so pleased with the salt & pepper dinner set and krosno glasses you have purchased. We always love hearing the opinions of our valued customers, and I... read more »

Santa made it with our spunky new Duallit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

Ordering our spunky Black Duallit on the 19th December, I was delighted when Aust Post delivered to us on Christmas Eve.
We live in Regional Victoria. With Kitchen Warehouse being located in NSW, and also anticipating pre Christmas mail congestion, I had not expected this Christmas surprise. My husband and I decided to get the indulgent Duallit as a shared Christmas gift with each other. So thank you Kitchen Warehouse for your terrific Santa efficiency.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi, Joybell!

Thank you for sharing this great review with us. We hope to have you shop with us again soon!!

Great range of products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

I ordered this at the last minute as a Christmas present for my daughter and it came in the nick of time! Terrific service and delivered as predicted.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi, Vic!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

I have ordered many items especially in the past month and they have all been delivered promptly. When three of the items was broken (ceramic) I emailed photographs and advised Kitchen Warehouse. They came back to immediately apologising and advised they would send replacement items which we received promptly as well. Great service!

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi, Donna!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to assisting you with your future kitchenware needs.

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

I have purchased, over the past 12 months, the 30cm Wok, 22cm Sauteuse and the 26cm skillet "Solidteknics" pans. They are brilliant. I love them. Our son & daughter-in-law are getting me the 24cm Crepe/Griddle pan as a belated Christmas gift. Can't wait for it to arrive. We also bought our 19 year old grandson the 26cm skillet for Christmas as he is living away from home and doing all his own cooking. I know it will become a treasured piece of kitchen equipment. Each order was delivered earlier than expected or on time so I will be buying from Kitchen Warehouse again. Quality products. Quality service.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi, Beth! We are very happy to hear you are so pleased with the item you have purchased. We always love hearing the opinions of our valued customers, and I would like to thank you again for taking... read more »

Verified Customer

Swiss diamond premium steel pan set

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2019

I was extremely pleased with the service I received, was delivered very quickly. I purchased the saucepans on special and was very very pleased with the excellent quality.

I have purchased previous items from Kitchen Warehouse on line and have never had a problem, completely recommend using them.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi, Mal.

Thank you for your positive review, we are very glad to hear you are so pleased with the sauce pans you have received!

Ringwood, Victoria

• 6 comments
  • 5 answers
  • 42 helpful votes

A rude lady

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2018

I went there with my Mum this afternoon and when she asked the lady if they had the dinnerware she wanted, the lady was extremely rude to her so my Mum told me that she will never go back there anymore since she doesn't have to put up with that.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi, Trompfy.

Thank you for your feedback.

Please contact us directly on 1800 332 934, we'd be happy to discuss this further over the phone.

RUNYMEDE

• 1 review

Excellent Products, Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2018

I cannot write highly enough of the service and attention to detail. I can only truely write, THANK YOU. I know that when I place an order it is confirmed and that it is placed into the mail almost immediately. It is like christmas when I recieve my order complete and always well packaged.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi, Bob!

Thank you for sharing this review with us. We hope to have you shop with us again soon!!

Kitchen Warehouse

One cannot help continuing my willingness to purchase products from Kitchen Warehouse. However my bank manager would have me committed if I should over spend. You will see me again.
Luciano...

Quality & stylish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

Well made, quality material, stylish design. Easy to clean. I really like this infuser and compared to others I've used it's simple and looks great!

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi Mel!

We are very happy to hear you are so pleased with the infuser you have purchased. We always love hearing the opinions of our valued customers. We hope to have you shop with us again soon!

Perth

• 1 review

Excellent Online shop for the Country

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

Kitchen ware house has never let me down, order on line and its at the post office in a few days. They have excellent price on all their items and the products are wonderful.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi!

Kitchen Warehouse

you are truly so welcome, I appreciate the great service and the well packaged items when they arrive. your team does a wonderful job, very impressed.

zyliss salad spinner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

This is a great kitchen tool. I’ve had one for many years and my daughter-in-law asked for one for Christmas. I ordered it and it was delivered within 3 days. Fantastic service thank you.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi, Susan!

Exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2018

I bought a 1m cheese platter - but did not use the free shipping code - I rang straight away and it was applied without issue, delivery was prompt and well packed - and my daughter - the Christmas present recipient was stoked!

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi, Veronica!

Wonderful quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 25, 2018

Very pleased with my new Kitchenaid stand mixer, I even ordered a shredder attachment to go with it . Ordering was easy and delivery was quick .

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi, Annette! We are very happy to hear you are so pleased with the item you have purchased. We always love hearing the opinions of our valued customers, and I would like to thank you again for tak... read more »

Great Christmas gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2018

We bought 2 steak knife and fork sets for Christmas turned up in plenty of time. Thank you for such good prompt service from your on line store.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi, Ian!

Wonderful staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2018

Rebecca from North Lakes served me when I rang and went out of her way to deliver the product to me. I was very impressed.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi, Dale!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

Easy ordering process
Great communication
Very fast delivery
Reasonable prices
Highly recommended, I would definitely purchase from this store again.

Comments
Kitchen Warehouse Official

Hi, Bjt.