my kitchen is heaven! -

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

Kitchen Craftsmen have provided a superb result - Thank you to the Osborne Park branch Natham - my designer and Nik who always attended site when required. The tradesman were very pleasant,compatible,
honest and provided a high quality of craftsmen ship - thank you- I certainly will recommend the company to my friends.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Lynno, Thank you for leaving us this lovely five-star review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us on ProductReview. We’re so happy to hear that our Osborne P... read more »

A very happy with our new kitchen.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 31, 2017

Kitchen Craftsmen Jandakot planned ( thank you Paul Johnson ) and removed our old kitchen, then built the new kitchen within the specified time frame and we are very,very pleased with the end result. The tradesmen arrived on time as scheduled and were all very pleasant to deal with, cleaned up any mess they had made before leaving and nothing was too much trouble for them.
All in all I would have no hesitation in highly recommending them to anybody contemplating an update to their home.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Lorraine, We are so pleased to hear you love your complete kitchen upgrade! We always endeavour to use the best tradespeople to ensure everyone has minimal impact to their day-to-day life dur... read more »

Remarkable work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 25, 2017

Marco from the Cottlesloe branch was able to convert my old kitchen to a slick and modern look. He was thoroughly detailed in his work and was patient and truly understand what I wanted in the kitchen. He had to work with a budget constraint and there were challenges in making the small kitchen looked spacious,and with maximum space storage.The whole process went well without much hiccups with Nik overseeing it. Nik came by to address some minor issue and this was resolved immediately. If anyone is looking for a kitchen reno specialist, this is the one..

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Yokie, Thanks for taking time out of your Christmas celebrations to leave a review; we will pass this feedback on to Marco and Nik, as well as the rest of the Cottesloe team. Hopefully your... read more »

Verified Customer

Custom Kitchen for diverse budgets and sizes

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

Twain Forsythe took the time to visit my premises on three occasions during the design phase of the project and provided me with helpful options to maximize space and storage in his design, being mindful of my budget.

I had previously inquired with three other kitchen companies whose standard response was that a standard renovation would cost somewhere between $25-$30,000 minimum, regardless of the size of kitchen!.. Kitchen Craftsmen offered various options in terms of counter top and cupboard styles, to enhance practicality and aesthetics, whilst minimizing expenditure and maximizing use of limited space.

When it came time for actual renovation, Kitchen Craftsmen had their 'preferred' tradesmen who were co-ordinated to ensure that the renovation was conducted over the four-week schedule that was allotted. I was able to hire a tiler recommended to me by a contact at Tiles Boutique - (as the floor tiles in the kitchen area needed to be replaced) - but the demolition, rendering, plastering, cabinet-making, Caesar stone bench top fitting; electrical work and plumbing tradesmen were elected by Kitchen Craftsmen as sub-contractors.

There are always "little hitches" along the way when dealing with a variety of tradesmen who only have short "windows of time" that they allocate to various jobs during their working week; thankfully, when Nik Avery took over as project coordinator, he was available to either offer advice or interevene with problems as they presented themselves - (e.g. re-positioning of cabinetry on newly laid floor tiles for aesthetics; calling out plumber to fix a perforated water pipe in the laundry by cabinet maker during installation; overseeing re-positioning of laundry trough in laundry to allow for the doggy-door to function; checking cartridge fitting on a leaking newly installed tap; srewing electrical sockets back into place with longer screws post-tiling).

I now have a clean white kitchen kitchen with a generous, "White Shimmer" Caesarstone bench-top space that can sit two people on high stools and which still has space for cooking preparation; corner cabinetry with "lazy Susan" style shelving for easy access, over-head cabinets for extra storage, a range-hood with a good exhaust fan and lights - and an ergonomic-friendly work-space triangle to make tasks more time efficient... Thank you Kitchen Craftsmen!

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Rhona, We are so glad to hear you love your brand new kitchen and Caesarstone benches, it sounds like a dream kitchen to us, especially with the “Lazy Susan” style shelving! Your feedback w... read more »

Thanks to the team at Kitchen Craftsman.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Thanks to Nathan and his team at Kitchen Craftsman at Osbourne Park for a fantastic kitchen renovation. Nathan listened to what I wanted and designed a lovely practical kitchen. Have already recommended friends who have just had their new kitchen installed by Kitchen Craftsman at Osbourne Park.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Elaine, Thank you for taking the time to write such an honest and fantastic review for Kitchen Craftsmen! We are so happy to hear that you love your new kitchen, and that you experienced wond... read more »

Thanks for a great new kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Thanks to the team at Kitchen Craftsmen at Osborne Park, we have a terrific new kitchen which is very functional. Nathan came up with some excellent solutions to some design challenges that an older home can present and the end result looks great and works well. The process was well coordinated and everyone involved was very professional. Nik oversaw the project and and little issues were addressed and resolved quickly. Highly recommended!

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Judy, Thank you for leaving us this terrific review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of Kitchen Craftsmen. We’re so happy to hear that you had a stress-fr... read more »

Perth

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Delivered exactly what I wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Just had my kitchen finished today and wanted to sat a huge thank you to the team at Osborne Park.
From the outset they were professional and helpful.
Nathan, my designer took time to understand what I wanted and my budget and delivered a design exactly what I was looking for. Nathan helped by organising all of my trades, and kitchen removal.
Everyone was friendly and helpful and everyone cleaned up after themselves.
The team (apologies – I can’t recall their names) that came to remove my kitchen were fast and efficient and cleaned up everything.
Johnny the electrician; and Adam and his plumbing team were an absolute dream to have – while they are independent from Kitchen Craftsmen their prices were very reasonable and their professionalism above and beyond – nothing was too much trouble and I have recommended them to my friends and family (and will be calling on them for future work too!)
Jamie installed my kitchen cupboards and range hood. He did a fantastic job and double checked everything to make sure all the finishes and joins were prefect.
Richard and his team measured and installed my beautiful stone counters. They were fast and friendly and gave some helpful tips to make sure my new counters look as good as new for a long time.
Throughout it all, Nick my project manager, stayed in touch and came to check on each stage of the work to ensure it was being carried out to their high standard. There were of course a few minor hiccups on the way – when you have a big project with multiple players you would expect that, but they took care of it without and impact to myself or the project.
Apologies if I forgot to acknowledge anyone else.
My only suggestion would be to set up a Bpay option or internet credit card payments.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Sharron, Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough and glowing review! We are so pleased to hear that you love your new kitchen, and that you experienced wonderful service from n... read more »

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Thanks to Nathan, Nik and the crew from Osborne Park. We have a great kitchen and the process was stress free

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Phil, Thank you so much for your five-star review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your new kitchen from Kitchen Craftsmen, and that it was completed without any stress! We’ll b... read more »

My wonderful kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Osborne Park Kitchen Crafsmen
I am so pleased with my new kitchen it has made such a difference to my home and so much more functional.
From the start with Stuart helping with the design, brilliant and helpful and good ideas and when I changed a couple of things around it was never a problem, the trade's were brilliant as well turned up on time and finished the kitchen on time, they even looked after my little dogs as well while they were there thanks for that trade's. I would recommend KC any time.
Thank you all very much.
Trish

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Trish, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback here on Product Review. We’re so glad to hear that you are loving your new kitchen, and the difference it has made to your h... read more »

An Excellent Outcome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Thanks to Paul and the guys from Kitchen Crafsmen Jandakot. We now have a brilliant, swish kitchen, all done professionally without too much stress. I'd highly recommend them to any prospective 'kitchen renovators' out there.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Andrew, Thank you so much for your five-star review! Deciding which company to use for your kitchen renovation is a big decision, so we are very thankful you chose us. It is wonderful to hear... read more »

Gobsmack'ingly Stunning Transformation!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

…And I'm still speechless. Our kitchen transformation is unbelievable. I've seen reviews about other KC centres, but John and Stavros at KC Midland are phenomenal. From the time John walked in for a quote and patiently measured out the place, we knew this was going to be good. Professionalism with a hint of friendliness is what you want to see when dealing with people and that's exactly what you get from these boys

We had cheaper quotes from elsewhere, but we didn't know what we were getting while others were asking for a fee just to start off the initial plan...but what if we weren't happy with it?

Anyway, after seeing the 3D design John had prepared for us it just felt right and we couldn't stop smiling. We made a few customisations to suit our taste and the team was more than happy to accommodate it.

Stavros was with us for the long haul and we would like to absolutely commend him for his patience, knowledge and very friendly nature. There were so many decisions to made, but Stavros in his infinite knowledge would quickly come up with solutions and/or alternatives to things that wouldn’t fit the design.

The whole project was a success from start to finish and very well planned. There were a few minor issues experienced, but Stavros was quick to resolve them and that’s the peace of mind you want when going through a renovation of any kind.

The KC team that undertook our project were all fantastic and I think they all deserve a mention:
- Al the builder - who managed to demolish our old-style brick pantry we thought could never be removed and levelling out part of the kitchen wall which for some unknown reason had initially been designed with a curve at the end of it.
- Jason – who was absolutely remarkable with his cabinetry work and is an all-round top bloke.
- Jonny the electrician – Happy go lucky chap with a wealth of experience in his field, who also managed to do a few extra jobs required as part of kitchen reno.
- Adam and his plumbing team - who made the whole process look seamless.
- Richard aka Richo – who was very friendly and quite precise in the measure and template of the stone bench-top using some unique tools.

We are so grateful we chose Kitchen Craftsmen as our kitchen transformation team and will highly recommend them to anyone looking to get lifestyle-changing renovation…you are in safe hands with these guys.

The wife is very happy which means I will have one long happy life.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Mista, Wow, what an incredible review! We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience of Kitchen Craftsmen. It's always super to receive customer comments, especia... read more »

Verified Customer

Amazing project from day one!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Our new kitchen installation was managed in a timely manner, in a schedule as exactly depicted to us. The advice given to us in the planning and design stage was spot on. The KC team were respectful, responsive to queries and demonstrated great attention to detail.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Dale, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback here on Product Review. We’re so glad that your kitchen renovation went smoothly, and was finished on time according to sched... read more »

our dream kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

We have our new kitchen now completed. The whole process was a breeze with the design, installation and follow up. Being our first time renovating a kitchen we were taken by the client focus and get it done right attitude of all the staff and trades involved. I would recommend taking the time to visit the store in Joondalup should you be looking to upgrade the kitchen of bathroom.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Brian, Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback here on Product Review! We're thrilled to hear that you love your new “dream kitchen"! We'll pass on your feedback to the team at ou... read more »

Love our new kitchen.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2017

We are very happy with the new kitchen that we have recently had installed. Paul from Kitchen craftsman in Jandakot came up with a great design and was very accomodating with all of the changes that were made during the process.

As with every project, small issues came up but were rectified with a minimum of fuss on on our side. For example, some of the doors weren't delivered with the rest of the cabinets so the carpenter could only do so much until they arrived and needed to come for a second day to finish install. A piece of cabinetry was damaged so needed to be replaced. Most of these were non-issues and were handled by the team. All in all, the splash back went in two days later than the original schedule, but was not a big deal. Worth waiting for!

The only thing that could have been improved was a bit more communication behind the scenes. Kitchen craftsmen called us to ask whether the doors had been installed. I would have expected the installer to advise the project manager of his progress rather than rely on the client to advise them.

Other than that small event, it was a good experience working with Kitchen Craftsmen and I would recommend them for if you want kitchen renovation at a competitive price.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Anthony, Thank you for leaving us this lovely four-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on Kitchen Craftsmen, and will pass on your comments to Paul at... read more »

What a pleasure, goodbye brown 80's kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

We completely gutted our old original installed kitchen from the 80's. We could not wait to see the last of that dilapidated mess. We had done a bit of shopping around and walked through the doors of Kitchen Craftsmen in Jandakot where we met Simon. Simon gave us lots of his time and worked with us to design a new kitchen that would make the most out of the space we have. Even before we signed on, he was happy to revise the drawings a couple of times with our new ideas. Cost competitively, KC was quite attractive so we decided to take the plunge as we had also received stellar customer service up to this point.

Between signing on and the installation there were a few months of which any query was answered promptly and any request to further change the design was promptly provided. Simon was always happy to work with us. When it came to installation, scheduling was arranged ahead of time and adhered to strictly which I thoroughly appreciated. There were a couple of minor hiccups which were promptly resolved, again this was thoroughly appreciated. The project finished on time per its original scheduling and we now have this wonderful dreamy kitchen that is a pleasure to behold.

I will not hesitate to recommend Kitchen Craftsmen to anyone I hear who may be in the market for kitchen or bathroom renovations. Now that we have this kitchen monkey off our back we can set our sights on the next tasks which will inevitably lead to bathroom and laundry renos. I will be happy to march back through the doors of KC in Jandakot.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Aly, Wow, what a review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of Kitchen Craftsmen. It's always super to receive customer comments, especially ones as lovely ... read more »

Verified Customer

So happy with our new kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

Simon and Paul at the Jandakot store were so great to work with.
We were constantly changing the design but Simon took it all in his stride and created a great design for us.

The installation process went without a hitch - we were pleasantly surprised to have everything finished by the scheduled date. All of the trades were punctual, friendly and in particular the installer was meticulous with his workmanship.

All up very happy with the final result. Would definitely recommend Kitchen craftsman to friends

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Tracey, Thank you for leaving us this lovely five-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on Kitchen Craftsmen. We’re so happy to hear that your experi... read more »

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

They cared a lot about how happy we were with the process and the end result.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Our designed (Rod Sinclair) took the time to show us all the options and came up with a very good looking layout. He spent time talking through the contract with us to make sure we were happy and clear on everything. This was a refreshing change from most salespeople who tend to get a bit impatient at the end when they just want to close the sale. Rod even called us up after we had signed the contract to make sure we were happy with an item that we had seemed uncertain on beforehand. This level of care and attention was very much appreciated.

There were minimal deviations from the schedule of the install. The project manager (Brad Ronan) was very proactive during the whole process in making sure we were happy with what was happening. This was a refreshing change from many businesses who don't seem keen to ask this question. There were a couple of hiccups along the way (as is very normal) but Brad made sure they were all sorted out very well and promptly. One of the minor issues was only noticed after the final payment was made, but Brad still made sure this was sorted out. Again, this was refreshing, because many businesses seem to lose interest after getting their final payment.

The soft-close feature on all the drawers and cupboards is very nice. Everything fits nicely and looks great. The extra-wide drawers are very functional.

The price was very reasonable and we felt like we were being looked after during the whole process. We felt like Kitchen Craftsmen cared about the quality of the result and making sure we were happy with the whole process. This renovation was part of starting a home business so it was great to see it go so smoothly. Overall it was pleasant and efficient.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Peter and Jess, What a wonderful review to receive, thank you for the detailed and generous feedback! We'll definitely pass your comments on to Rod and Brad, who we know will be really happy ... read more »

Awesome Kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

I walked into the Kitchen Craftsmen (KC) Nedlands display centre with the view of KC being my cost comparison with another prominent kitchen supplier.
But right from the beginning Marco (designer) impressed us with his excellent design knowledge and friendly demeanor. As an ex KC cabinet maker Marco knows his craft and identified the good and bad aspects of our ideas and always suggested excellent alternative ideas and effective solutions to problems.
Together, my wife (Coralee) and Marco systematically worked their way through our existing dated kitchen/laundry layout and redesigned it into a functional and beautiful kitchen.
There were a few "finish" selections that tested my conservative tastes, including the stressed timber feature cupboard doors, but to their combined credit the finished results were stunning !
KC's 3D kitchen design software is brilliant ! At any point during the design process, Marco could switch from floor plan to the 3D overview so that we could visualise any proposed change or addition and feel confident that it would not clash with other aspects of the design. The final design and the "as built" kitchen were visually identical - no surprises !
The installation process aligned exactly to the agreed schedule.
Every KC installation team member or sub-contractor would contact us a few days before their scheduled arrival and agree the starting date and ETA.
All the KC tradesman (Jason - cabinet installer) and contractors were courteous and professional. I sought alternative quotes for numerous trades but found KC's preferred contractors to be cost competitive in every case. Mick and Eugene (ceiling structural mods/wall demolition), Paul (plumber) Matt (electrician), the stone benchtop installation guys and the glass splashback installer were all first class blokes and tradesmen and are now our preferred tradesmen for future work.
Nic (installation manager) resolved the few minor issues without question and corrected a few other minor things that we weren't even aware of !
In addition to all that, we were lucky enough to be one of six winners of a Kitchen Craftsmen competition reducing the total cost of our kitchen by $15,000 !!!!
We would not hesitate to recommend KC to anyone and thank The Kitchen Craftsmen for their excellent work !!
Greg and Coralee

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Dear Greg & Coralee, WOW! We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to leave such a comprehensive and favourable review! We are so happy to hear that you love your stunning new kitchen, and... read more »

New kitchen renovation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

Right from the beginning Rod Sinclair at Joondalup Showrooms we were given excellent service. the timetable presented to us before start of work was adhered to and all the tradesman were professional and courteous. Would not hesitate to recommend KC to anyone thankyou. Ray and Marion 23.8.17

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Ray and Marion, Thank you for leaving us this lovely positive review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of Kitchen Craftsmen. We’re so happy to hear that yo... read more »

Great Result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

We spoke with several kitchen reno companies about what we wanted to do, which included some structural work to give us more room in our kitchen, as well as include a larger oven and a dishwasher. It came down to two designs, but in the end we chose Kitchen Craftsmen because we felt we were getting what we wanted and the price was close to our budget. Rod, the designer, was great giving good advice but leaving the final decisions to us. The tradesmen who came to do various parts of the project were all friendly and happy to answer questions and most importantly all did good quality work. We were extremely happy with the result and several friends and family have remarked on the quality and overall look and feel of the kitchen. We definitely recommend Kitchen Craftsmen.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Steve and Linda, Thank you so much for your fantastic review! Deciding which company to use for your kitchen renovation is a big decision, so we are really pleased to hear that we were able t... read more »

1 of 7 pages