So Impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

Our kitchen underwent a complete renovation with the Kitchen Craftsmen and we could not be happier.

We have a small kitchen so making the most of the space was crucial, and with help from Twain Forsythe we were able to achieve maximum usage. Twain listened to what we wanted and helped us along with some excellent suggestions which we wouldn’t have thought of ourselves.
He understood our budget and was so patient with any changes and questions we had.

Everything was made easy from the initial consult at home with Twain, to having the old kitchen dismantled and removed, to the new kitchen being installed.
Even when we had a couple of questions during the installation, Nick (our Project Manager) was on hand and really helpful.

All of the tradesmen were brilliant - always on time and everything was done when they said it would be.

Thank you to everyone involved, the renovation was long overdue and we’re absolutely loving the end result!

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Josie, Thank you for your very detailed review of the work undertaken by Twain, Nick and the entire team at Kitchen Craftsmen who worked on your renovation. We always work hard to ensure our cu... read more »

Excellent product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2018

Just had a kitchen designed and installed by Kitchen Craftsmen with Simon Avery being the designer from the Jandakot office.
I cannot rate them highly enough for a very competitive price, service and overall quality of the product.
It was a fantastic experience especially dealing with Simon

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Peter G, Wow! Thank you for taking the time to share such a lovely review about Kitchen Craftsmen, and in particular Simon Avery from the Jandakot showroom. Our kitchen designers take pride i... read more »

Patience when it comes to design

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

We are very happy with our kitchen installed in November 2017. Simon Avery has a lot of experience in kitchen design and steered us in the right direction. He was also very patient with us and the changes we need to make.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Jo & Andrew, Thanks for this great feedback on your experience with Kitchen Craftsmen! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Simon, one of our experienced designers from the Jand... read more »

We got the kitchen we wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

Kitchen Craftsmen did a great job of our major kitchen renovation - from our designer, Twain who asked for our wish list, made great suggestions and was able to show us our plan as it progressed on his computer along with the cost of any changes we made; to the guy who demolished our old kitchen with the minimum of mess; to the installer who put the new kitchen together, great job guys! Our kitchen was demolished and rebuilt within the time frame that Kitchen Craftsmen gave us and Nick the supervisor did a great job ensuring that the minor tweaks were speedily accomplished with the minimum of fuss. We're glad we chose Kitchen Craftsmen as we got the stylish yet very functional kitchen we wanted and would certainly recommend them to others.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Western Winner, Thank you for sharing this wonderfully detailed five-star review! We always love hearing stories of satisfied customers like yourself. We are thrilled you loved the service p... read more »

Love my new kitcen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

I would recommend Kitchen Craftsmen Jandakot whether it is a new kitchen or for an upgrade. Paul’s recommendations and design made the best possible use of the space in my kitchen. The whole team were friendly and polite. Special thanks to Paul for making sure that the kitchen was ready for my sister’s visit. Much appreciated.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Luc, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback here on Product Review. We’re so glad to hear that you are loving the upgrade that our Jandakot team made to your kitchen! Our ... read more »

Verified Customer

Couldn't be happier! Great service and workmanship.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

Huge thanks to Twain Forsythe at Kitchen Craftsmen in Claremont for his help in a complete renovation of our kitchen in Bayswater. This was a big project for us which we were a bit unsure of how to start, but right from the first chat to Twain in the showroom, he took onboard everything we wanted to incorporate and came up with some great suggestions of his own which added some clever features. We really like the way Twain listened, and understood what we wanted and gave honest and valuable advice. From measuring and planning, to delivery and installation, the service from everyone we dealt with was excellent and very professional, and the whole team was really good to deal with. I should also add the cost came in at a lot lower than we expected, meaning we could spend a bit more on extra features. All up, we absolutely love the new kitchen and could not recommend Twain and the team more highly. Thanks guys.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Mark, Thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed review about your experience renovating with Kitchen Craftsmen! We are so happy to hear that you love your new kitchen. It is wond... read more »

CLIENT KITCHEN RENOVATION

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

I applaud the team I dealt with at Kitchen Craftsmen (Marco, Brad, and various installers) who helped me replace a client's kitchen in Cottesloe. The project met with some significant manufacturing challenges (due to material not arriving form the supplier) leading up to its Christmas completion. However Kitchen Craftsmen did their utmost to ensure that the kitchen was presentable and functional for the client over the Christmas break, and then arranged to replace/rectify/complete work as required as soon as was possible in the new year. The measure of a company is not when things go well...but moreso how they conduct themselves when things go wrong. Kitchen Craftsmen conducted themselves in a praiseworthy manner. Thank you.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi NRG Interiors Team, Thank you for leaving us this lovely four-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on Kitchen Craftsmen, and will pass your comments o... read more »

• 2 helpful votes

Perfection at its finest

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

I am ecstatic with the job from start until the transformation of a beautiful finish. Stuart in sales changed our ideas of what we were after, but am so glad that we went with his ideas, as it has really turned out way beyond what I could even imagine. The crew removing and fitting were not only excellent tradesman, they were very polite and friendly. I would just like to say a big thank you to kitchen craftsman for a fantastic job. Well done the whole team, a big thanks to Nik for being so fussy, by picking up a couple things which I did not see and taking care of them. Pleasure to deal with.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi TCee, Thank you for taking the time to write this very detailed five-star review! We are SO pleased to hear you love your new custom-made kitchen. We'll pass on your comments to Stuart, N... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

upgrade from tired old kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2018

I would recommend Kitchen Craftsmen Jandakot whether it is a new kitchen or for a upgrade as the consulting with
Simon I received a excellent new kitchen and during the install he kept me informed of the progress and any changes that arose

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Lincoln, Thank you for leaving us this lovely positive review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of Kitchen Craftsmen. We’re so happy to hear that you found... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Sorrento

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

We can recommend KC for a new kitchen we recently installed. Marco who designed the kitchen was fantastic and Brad was very professional to assist with the installation and and completion.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Peter, We are so glad to hear you love your brand new kitchen, and appreciate you taking the time to post this 5-star review! Your feedback will be passed on to both Marco and Brad, as we ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

8 years on and i still love my kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

I was so pleased to know 8 years on, that SELWIN still works for Kitchen Craft. This wonderful man continues to give excellent service.
I was looking for a new bin because one of my 2 bins had become brittle and cracked. Selwin sorced priced and ordered them in. I was so pleased that 8 years on i was able to get replacements. My kitchen with appliances cost $70,000 and i can honestly say it still sparkles, litterally, the stone bench top has specks of blue and silver glitter in the black stone. It is stunning. The deep red cupboards shine and continue to function perfectly. The deep red reed patterned splash back is so different that people continue to admire it. I built my kitchen around this amazing glass feature where normally the cupboards are the starting point. KC were cooperative in working with me on this and the result was stunning and unique.
I purchased the black resin sink and hose taps. I recently sourced a new hose head due to the rubber part that switches from spray to stream came loose. Not bad we thought after 8 years of careful use, until the grandchildren arrived that is.
I thought it a great opportunity to let people know, their products will stand the test of time.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Susan, WOW! Thank you for taking the time to write such an honest and fantastic review for Kitchen Craftsmen! We are SO happy to hear that you love your kitchen, and that eight years on it i... read more »

Wonderful service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Kitchen Craftsmen provided an excellent service. Their friendly staff helped us to achieve the results we were looking for in our kitchen addition. They are efficient and very professional and we are pleased with the finished product.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Margaret, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback here on Product Review. We’re so glad to hear that you are loving the addition to your kitchen, and that you found the pro... read more »

My dream kitchen is now a reality!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

Very pleased with the professionals at Kitchen Crafstmen, Joondalup. Fabio, Brad and all the tradies did a wonderful job on my new kitchen. I highly recommend them. Everyone was courteous and helpful. Thank you!

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Simona, Thank you for leaving us this lovely five-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We’re so happy to hear that our Joondalup team, as well a... read more »

My dream kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

From the moment I walked into the showroom in Jandakot and met Paul my experience was great, Paul listened to what I wanted and designed my dream kitchen. If I had any queries then he was always on the end of the phone or in the showroom. Manu took out my old kitchen and was very neat and tidy. Joe the kitchen fitter was brilliant and I would definitely recommend all of the people that design and fitted my new dream kitchen to family and friends.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Nadine, Thank you for leaving us this lovely five-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on Kitchen Craftsmen, and will pass on your comments to Paul at ... read more »

Love my new kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

It was an absolute pleasure working with Brad and all the tradesmen who were polite and courteous. A huge thank you to Rod who answered my call for help and had a quote for me within 24 hours. Thank you for all your design advice. I love my new kitchen.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Rosa, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback here on Product Review. We’re so glad to hear that you are loving your new kitchen, and that you enjoyed the process of renova... read more »

Easy process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Rod made it easy from the very beginning and all tradesman coming through the house were courteous and professional. Very impressed.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Jas & Owen, Thank you so much for your five-star review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the process of renovating your kitchen with Kitchen Craftsmen! We’ll be sure to pass your fee... read more »

A great kitchen.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Kitchencraftsmen has delivered a first-class kitchen, on time, on budget and superior workmanship.
I was kept fully informed throughout the project.
Special thanks to:
Rod Sinclair: Conceptual designs through to final design and detailed drawings
Brad Ronan: Project Manager
Peter Johnson: Cabinets installation
Jack and his mate: Island bench installation
Zelda Smith: Admin/accounts

Without reservation, I recommend Kitchencraftsman to all who are considering remodeling or wanting a completely new kitchen
With thanks,
Pete and Chris Smith

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Pete and Chris, Thank you for taking the time to write such an honest and fantastic review for Kitchen Craftsmen! We are so happy to hear that you love your new “first-class” kitchen, and tha... read more »

Excellent end product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

I would just like to say thank you to the team at Kitchen Craftsmen in Joondalup for our new kitchen and bathroom cabinetry. Rod Sinclair our kitchen designer was a pleasure to deal with and was excellent at pointing us in the right direction regarding design and layout.

Brad Ronan our project manager was fully across the install process and was excellent at dealing with any questions or issues I had. I would definitely recommend Kitchen Craftsman Joondalup to anybody looking to have cabinetry works carried out. Excellent business to deal with.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Darren, Thank you for taking the time to leave this terrific review of your experience with Kitchen Craftsmen! We know changing up your kitchen and bathroom cabinetry is a big project, so we ... read more »

Out of warranty service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

In 2010 we purchased a house with a brand new kitchencraft kithen installed. In January 2018 we contacted Kitchencraft about a join that had opened about 1mm wishing to have it fixed under the 10 year warranty.
We were politely infodmed that (a) tge warranty was not transferable (b) that thrre was only a 6 year warranty on labour. The gentleman said irregardless ofvvthose things they would repair it at no charge as a goodwill gesture. He said he would have his tradesman contact us shortly.
A few days later I was contacted by 'Adam' who arranged a time to attend at our house and make the repairs. He turned up on time and went about his work in a polite and professional manner. He did an excellent job of the repair, cleaned up after himself and left.
We would have to give kitchencraft 5 stars based on our interaction with them and especially the way Adam effected the repair.

Ian & Marie

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Ian and Marie, Thank you for your review, we’re so glad that your experience with us was so positive! It’s great to hear that our team was able to rectify the 1mm gap so professionally. Fe... read more »

my kitchen is heaven! -

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

Kitchen Craftsmen have provided a superb result - Thank you to the Osborne Park branch Natham - my designer and Nik who always attended site when required. The tradesman were very pleasant,compatible,
honest and provided a high quality of craftsmen ship - thank you- I certainly will recommend the company to my friends.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Lynno, Thank you for leaving us this lovely five-star review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us on ProductReview. We’re so happy to hear that our Osborne P... read more »

1 of 8 pages