Beaumont Hill, Sydney

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

From the initial quote request to offering them the work, they where quick and efficient to respond. I asked for an early day to start and they arrived half an hour early. I had a large 4 bedroom home to move. The quote I received was based on a seven hour job and it’s was bang on that time.
The two men were extremely Courteous and efficient. They wrapped all my furniture and to care storing it in the truck. I was with them the whole day to lend a hand and could tell they hardworking and dedicated to get the job done on time. I would definitely be using them on my next move.

Verified Customer

Great service, great value!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

From start to finish the who process of moving interstate was smooth with no hitches.
We got a quote, date and time given from Melinda. On the day of pick up, Billy called to say what time he would be there, our possessions were loaded (backloaded) securely and efficiently, delivery was on time, the extra request we had was delt with no problem at all, thanks to Billy, Pierre and Melinda, I would recommend Local & Interstate Removals.

Verified Customer

gratefulness for hassle free move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

The move was about 8 cubic meters on a back load from Sydney to regional Queensland. We got a quote, changed a few items, but there was no price increase. Date was given for pick-up and date of arrival in QLD. And this is how it happened. What more can you ask, it certainly took a lot of stress out of the "event". Communication per email had a quick turn-about with direct answers to questions. Well done!

Incredible service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

We moved a very full 2 bedroom apartment and a office / small warehouse space to our new home. As well as a huge warehouse shelf and a small shed to be dismantled. The apartment being on the 3rd floor proved to be tedious and time consuming but the guys powered on !! Their hard work and stamina was impressive - the job was 3x the size we had all expected.
We only had to move 5 minutes drive up the road but the move took 14hrs given the complexity of access and the volume of belongings.
The move didn’t finish anywhere near the time assumed but it was done well and efficient.
All 4 men were professional and incredibly patient throughout.
Jordan and Diego were especially professional, quick and efficient not to mention, kind and personable.
Melinda at customer relational was a charm to communicate with and organised the day well.

Verified Customer

Diego was excellent and his helper was nice too

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

Move was for a 12 KM distance. We had an Office suite to be transported which comprised of many fittings. Diego's handling of the furniture was impeccable ably supported by Joey. Diego fixed the furniture for us and it was a perfect job. He has the eye to detail and took his time to make sure everything was intact and firm.

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Reasonable option for interstate service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

I wanted to write a balanced review after seeing a high number of positive ratings here but some low ones on FB...

I did an interstate backload move of a 1 br apartment. To get the negative out of the way, there was a significant delay in start and finish times (scheduled times were 6pm-9am, actual time was 9am-10pm the next day). That basically led me to waste a day waiting. I was told the delay was due to an emergency but the standby movers weren't aware of the reason?

Everything else about the service however was great - the movers were incredibly professional and careful, nothing broken or damaged.

I would recommend Local and Interstate Removals as good value, preferably if you have a lot of time on your hands.

Comments
Local and Interstate Removals Official

Hi TG - Thanks for the honesty regarding your feedback - but I do need to refute one point - It was a backloading service and we do not offer times as transport can be delayed due to a various numb... read more »

Very happy with service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

I recently moved from Melbourne to Sydney and was very happy with the service provided by both Melinda and the removalists on the day. The cost was very competitive and all of my belongings arrived interstate the very next day and in good condition. In particular I just want to also thank Melinda for all of her helpful assistance throughout the entire process. Thank you

Very Good Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

I recently moved from Sydney to Melbourne with premium service. Melinda was very helpful and she always response promptly. The stuffs took care of the furniture and kept all my request. Overall I will highly recommend them.

Sydney

They made it easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

What I especially liked about Local and Interstate Removals was that they didn't spam me.

Melinda and the removalists were friendly and polite, worked swiftly and communicated well. All the way through, I felt like I knew what was going on, when and how.

I paid a little more than usual this time and I'm glad I did. I'm very happy, thank you.

Gold Coast

• 1 comment

Verified Customer

Most expensive service does not guarantee you the best

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

My move was from Wollongong to Gold Coast at a cost of $4,100.00 for premium service, linen lounge soiled grease or similar, impossible for lounge cleaner to remove, the removalist left a hole in gyprock of the wall in the Wollongong property which had been sold, I deducted money from furniture sold to the purchasers so wall could be repaired and painted, plus filthy footprints on perfect carpet, LIR offered payment to clean lounge, but it could only be surface cleaned as was too badly marked, it will never be the same, I had wrapped the lounge in a full plastic cover, which was was missing from lounge upon arrival. Non of my items were treated with any care or respect. Finally asked LIR for compensation, still awaiting the courtesy of a response. By far the worst removalist experience ever...and I have had many moves to draw comparisons from.

Comments

Thankyou

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

I recently moved a 2-3 bedroom house from Sydney to Brisbane & found this company to be excellent! All staff were very friendly and helpful, which made the whole process easier.

• 1 question

Stress Free Move!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

My husband and I are hesitant and scared to book a removalist again due to our previous horrible experience with other removalist after our fist move interstate but having a tight schedule we've decided to get backloading service again but this time with a thorough research, I find the Local and Interstate Removals review are good but the hesitation is still there. Melinda explained and answerd my questions and assure me to get the job done. We're really thankful for Laoe and Sam who patiently loaded and transported our things from Brisbane to Sydney in one day! They are very polite and helpful. Thank you L&I Removals for making our interstate a stress free move. I strongly recommend the service of this company. Just be honest when u talk to them and they will get the job done. God bless guys! Cheers!!!

Amazing Compant to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

We moved some office furniture from SYD to BNE, from the first interaction with Melinda to the final good bye with the transport team, nothing was too much effort. Next time we need to move items interstate, I will only call these guys! Well done.

Excellent Service, Reasonable Price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

I recently used Local and Interstate Removals for my move from Sydney to Melbourne. I found the service to be very professional and communications were spot on. I am happy to recommend them to anyone considering to use Local and Interstate Removals. Great work guys!

Exactly what we needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

Move was a 2br semi, short distance
Arrived a little later than the time window advised, but they did a great job, just what we needed.

Maitland

• 12 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Perfect from the initial inquiry

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

I organised my brothers move from ACT to Maitland NSW. Elle was extremely helpful, excellent customer service and the guys were just amazing in their professionalism, care and speed at which they worked. Everything arrived safely and I couldn't praise Local and Interstate removals higher, they ensured that the whole move went smoothly.

Excellent workers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

4 Bedroom double storey house. The move was short distance. The guys were very punctual and they were also very professional.

penrith

Safe, Reliable and Proffesional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

We just knew from the start with the great team members and customer service in the office that we had found the people to go with.
Moved from Woolongong to Western Sydney. Driver called to let me know they were on there way so we knew what time they would be there. Two movers , both incredibly respectful and polite.
Loading began and we could see that they treated all of our furniture with care, wrapping , protecting and packing .
My brother has a disability and they showed him and all of his belongings care and respect.

Everything arrived safe and sound at the other end and the same care was shown in unloading.
I know it dose not always come down to price , but that was great as well.

Many, many Thanks
Very highly reccomend

Sydney

• 1 comment

Worst Move ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Moved from a four bedroom house to a three bedroom apartment. The movers who came were to be paid by the hour and so took their own sweet time. They took ten hours to move us from that house to the apartment.which is only 15 mins away, In the process of packing they broke a cupboard and a curio piece brought from Dubai for my 50 Birthday. They dented the fridge in the process of moving it thru the doorway which he removed at the end because, he did not want to unwrap the fridge and remove the handle. Once at the apartment at 8.00 pm one of the movers realized that he had forgotten a few items at the old place and so I had to go and get them..No payment was made on that day,as I wanted to speak with someone about the damages. Next day when I opened one of the cupboards, I realised that there was more damages . I have sent photos of all the damages to the company. I first thing I receive this email from the accounts department claiming that I had to pay money regardless of the damages, which I have done, but since then to today any phone calls and emails later all the damages that have been paid has been nil.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Local and Interstate Removals Official

Local and Interstate removals tried desperately to put Alpas claim through her insurance to have all her items repaired but she refused to provide the broker with the information they required to h... read more »

I do not have any receipts for the items that are broken, as I have bought them a few years ago and since I was moving I did not keep them in anticipation of replacing any of the items. Where the ... read more »

Local and Interstate Removals Official

Please call the office at your earliest convenience so we can rectify your concerns with urgency
Kind regards
L&I removals team

A++Service Relocate from Sydney to Melb

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Sam and Jo arrived head of time 100% took good care of all my goods for my 1bed unit, extremely professional and hard working. Elle from the office extremely efficient and polite I highly recommend them to others, turely took my stress away, dismantle and reassembly my furniture too, very grateful for their service.

1 of 2 pages