Second rate garage business

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Don't waste your time, all you will receive is headaches. I cannot even have my account closed, even after to separate phone calls and the operator ensuring it is...

Disgraceful customer service !

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Absolutely disgraceful customer service made an excellent product worthless. It's the people that make a product not the other way round!

Effortless Process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

It was just a pleaureable experience, extremey helpful staff! I would truly want to recommend this servoce to.friends and family!

Quick and Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Quick and easy to apply. No problems at all when I had to use it to pay for my holiday. It really surprised me!

Fabulous!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

This company is very supportive and easy to access when needing advice regarding accounts. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

This is great!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

We were able to afford to go on that holiday we have been dreaming about!
I also own and operate my own business called fishing hook ups.
This would be a great way to help operate your business as well.

Waterford

Wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

I could not believe how easy and simple the process was, the online application was quick and had an answer in half an hour. Wow great service. Thank you.

This was perfect no trouble

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Every thing was explained to me no double talk. All the experience was very good no problems to the experience.

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

Quick and easy forms to fill in and you receive an answer within minutes. Highly recommend to anyone in need of a small loan.

I am very happy with Lombards Finance loans, I find it a very valuable and easy way to book a holida

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

As far as I am concerned I am very happy with the way Lombard has promoted their services, thank you, it has been hassle free, I much state, the online application to be more transparent, to make it a much smoother process.

Avalon, New South Wales, Australia

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Easy process to get interest free payments

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

We recently booked 4 flights to Europe and used Lombard to get interest free payments on it. The process was all on line and very easy to use. Approval was pretty much within minutes and the follow up was good as well with regular emails with instructions on how to activate. Beats putting it on your normal credit card and paying interest.

Extremely happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Utilizing Lombard finance was easy, friendly and convenient. I would not hesitate contacting Lombard finance again when the need arises! Thanks guys

Great service! No rubbish support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Found lombard great, the service was prompt and very willing to help. Unlike other finance companys, these guys have been great to deal with

Northern Territory

Verified Purchase

Great Way to Holiday!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

We were putting away a certain amount each week to pay off our cruise. Then we were going to save to book the flights. Then save to book the accommodation. But using Lombard we have been able to book the whole lot, interest free for 9 months. Super quick and easy application process. Then just a quick call between our Travel Agent at Flight Centre and Lombard and we had our holiday booked at a great price that would not have happened if we did it all separately.

Excellent way to make a big purchase in advance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

We used Lombard's for finance through Flight Centre - made a HUGE difference to our ability to plan our holiday, get great early deals with months to pay off the fare, and meant that we were able to upgrade without too much financial stress. Being an interest-free loan makes the whole deal very attractive. The terms are generous, and customer service has been exceptional the whole way through, even though I ended up calling several times because I kept forgetting my password! Excellent service, excellent product - I'll definately use them again.

Very Good product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

The products are really good and very usable at very much appreciated to refer in some of my friends. Thank you so much!!!

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

the young lady from the approvals named Rio was a pleasure to deal with, not only did she make the application process straight forward ,but her demeanour and professional attitude surpassed beyond expectations ,she is an asset to your business. Thank you Lombard for a wonderful product , i will be recommending you to my friends and family members.

Very worth while

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

Lombard finance was easy to apply for..
Approval was within minutes
Will make a great difference to our holiday.
12 months interest free..fantastic.
Service staff were friendly and helpful
I would use this product again without hesitation..

Cruise of my dreams

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Excellent company to deal, easy application process, sales woman had good product knowledge and customer service. If there are any issues they are quickly resolved

Such an easy process!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

The application and approval process was straightforward, quick and easy.

Just remember to have your mobile device handy

1 of 23 pages