A great car and gives me ample time to pay off

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

I really enjoy the flexibility of this card. And the staff have been really helpful setting it up for me

6 month interest free.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Customer service was so rude. We set up the repayments calculated for 6 months interest free repayments, website said it was accepted. Have called a month later and the repayments were set to minimum therefore we'd have to pay interest. Their staff members told me 3 different repayment amounts and couldn't tell me how much to pay each week to not pay interest. If you go through them, make sure you work out every last number, call them to set it up and make sure you get the agents name.

Holiday of a lifetime

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Thanks to Lombard the holiday of a lifetime has become achievable. Easy payment plan without breaking the budget. Thank you for the ease of use and helpful staff.

Second time around and another great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Have used Lombard twice now. Staff are always friendly and approachable.
Have never had any issues and can certainly recommend them.

Quick application

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Recently applied and was approved very quickly too early too rate Lombard as only just got on board simple process

Flexible credit terms

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Their promotion on interest free in conjunction with Flight Centre makes our dream come true. Application process is so easy and staff are friendly and supportive
Payment terms are flexible, too.

Best of best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

First time ever had a credit card with Lombard it was a best experience they didn't bluff around to approve thanks

New Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Lombard Credit Card facilitated overseas trip with application being made at Travel Agent so no cash required!!! Excellent product. Interest free terms are great. Customer Service outstanding. Thanks to the Lombard Team.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Applied one day booked my holiday the next day.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Within 24 hours; I applied got approved, slept, worked and then went to the travel agent and booked my holiday..

The best credit card

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

The best to organise your holiday and pay it on 9 month interest free period ...great service with amazing offers

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

Lombard offers families an immediate, efficient, simple process, to access the lump sum funds they need to pay, at the same making a saving by benefiting from Early Bird international discounted flights, with the bonus of then paying the flight cost off in a manageable way . Thank you Lombard from a very grateful family of 5 heading back to Europe to see loved ones!

Thanks Lombard, youre awesome.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

Lombard have been so efficient and awesome for us. They have helped us out emmensely, thank you for your help when we went on holiday to Europe.

excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

The customer service staff was so quick and knowledgeable in answering my query and to think it was Sunday wherein most customer service of lending institutions will be closed but not Lombard. They approved my finance just in time to securely pay for our much awaited trip to Hawaii. Thanks so much Lombard!

Simple effective and no fuss.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

From applying, to it's effective purpose with and through it's traders I was very happy with the simplicity and speed of the whole process.

Easy breezy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2017

We couldn't get over how easy breezy our service with Lombard is. Online application easy no hassles. When it was time for purchase all was a breeze.

Lifesaver !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

Great service, support and communication. my family and I have been able to afford so many things including a holiday with Lombard interest free finance. Would recommend to anyone.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Don't use them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

The 'payment handling' fees should be abolished, they are a blatant cash grab and so is the monthly account keeping fee. Customer service is absolutely terrible.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Quick and easy online application

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

Quick and easy online application
Approval within minutes
Polite response for all questions asked
Very helpful company to deal with

Gold Star Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

Excellent support and customer service over the phone. Spoke to a staff member who took my application over the phone and within a few minutes of finalising the application I had an answer. I am a delighted customer and would highly recommend them.

Exceptional Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Great support and customer service. Talked to a real person and assisted with my application. Very happy customer and will them again.

1 of 25 pages