Melbourne

Private message

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

Not often I can give a compliment fir a finance provider but with Lombard I do with no hesitation, great service, friendly and helpful

Model: 180 Card

Too hard to use on bpay bills

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Pay bills with it is the hardest ever you put the codes and everything it still doesn’t work. When you sign up they don't tell you that you have to pay for using it to pay bpay and i wasn't happy with the guy who was so rude when i tired to ask questions. Yes I understand its for security reason why do you call me and start asking me stupid questions? If you call a customer be polite coz its you actually calling me.

Comments
Lombard Credit Card Official

Hi Mugole, Thank you for taking the time to alert us to the concern you are having and we would like to speak with you so we can assist you further. We would also like to be able to follow up on... read more »

Highway Robbery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

If there was a 0 star option or negative 5 I'd happily give it to these guys.....trying to close account balance owing $5 and I have to pay $79...

Comments
Lombard Credit Card Official

Hi Natasha, Thank you for making us aware of how you feel about your experience. We would like to be able to discuss this further and hopefully resolve your concern. If you could, please send us... read more »

Bad communication. Unreasonable. Horrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Very poor communication. Very disappointing experience. Never again. Very unclear and do not explain things properly. I do not recommend.

Comments
Lombard Credit Card Official

Hi RD83, Thank you for making us aware of how you feel about your experience. We would like to be able to discuss this further and hopefully resolve your concern. If you could, please send us mo... read more »

Verified Purchase Model: 180 Card

Convenient, quick and fast approval.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Great experience, great service from call centre staff on every interaction. Great convenient way of booking holidays to pay off over a period of time, so long you pay off during the interest free period. Would use again.

Don't Do It!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

When I tried to cancel my card I was told by the "loyalty team" that as I had payed the annual fee I should keep the card at no additional cost. I was assured by her that I would be contacted before the "anniversary payment" to see if i would like to continue. Of course they didn't contact me until my fee was over due. The new person I dealt with was very nice and waived the late fee and half of the "anniversary" fee but I now have to pay to cancel a card I tried to cancel 4 mths ago. Obviously this is my fault for trusting that I would be contacted and I will now pay for my ignorance.
I actually sell this product at work - however the correct term will be "used to".

Hopeless

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Claim a decision 20 mins waited 3 days then asked for payslips _ sent then asked bankstatements access to my bank account had to call someone in America to find out why access needed for 40 mins then they decline what a joke these people are never again.

Excellent service always

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

Application was easy and fast approval. I’ve had the account for around a year called them multiple times to change card limit, order a new card, change details etc EVERY SINGLE TIME the service has been perfect, prompt, employees knowledgeable. I’m not one to write a review ever but after another quick phone call tonight I decided to spread the word as they’re not that well known but very impressed. Thanks Lombard!

Disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

At first our Lombards experience was great and we were surprised how good there service was and how easy the process was. Until after we'd payed off our holiday and requested to close our account, that's when the problems started occurring. I was told by one staff member over the phone he would be closing my account as requested although he never did it, a few months later I was receiving messages from them saying i owed fee's as my account was still open. After ringing again and being on the phone to multiple staff members for about 30 minutes she said she'd close my account and send me a confirmation via email.. never received the email! Now they won't respond to my emails. Would not go through them again. Its a shame they had to show terrible service towards the end otherwise my review would have been a lot more positive.

Don't waste your time

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Terrible service from Eva and Isabel! Rang up to request a new card and told I need permission from my husband to receive one. What a joke! I set the whole account up and make all the payments from my account and only put him on there as the flights were in both of our names. He works out bush and almost impossible to have him "give me permission" Offered no real solutions but just listed off protocol and all the the stuff they couldn't do. Not helpful at all. Have lost my business, am paying out the account in full today, don't care if its interest free or not!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

I have had nothing but pleasant experiences when dealing with Lombard staff.
The service has been impeccable
I would recommend them without an issue

Fraud Case

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

I had 2 fraudulent charges on my credit card that had never even been activated or used (we received finance to buy furniture from fantastic furniture) and got sent the credit cards as a by-product and the funny thing is that it happened 5 days before my card was due to expire.

I also did file a police report and sign a stat dec to get the fraud process going, But that was in October 2017 and it is now May 2018 over time I call them to find out what is going on I get told that its been sent to the fraud department and they will get in contact with me soon but I never hear anything back. They said it could take up to 90 days to resolve but it has now been 6 months

I have also noticed a lady down below has had the same problem with fraud on her card but never even making a purchase with it, there's definitely something fishy about Lombard

Verified Purchase

Response time, and customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

I've read all the reviews, a lot of people are saying; fraud, scam etc. However, I contacted them yesterday, the service was immaculate. The individual I spoke with was well spoken, he didn't stutter, no filler words such as umm, err etc. He was confident, and I asked questions that would be rather difficult to answer.

Asked about fees, hidden costs, even the handling fees people are complaining about. In my opinion you need to be straight up, don't sugar coat anything.

I'm delighted to say the professionalism was perfect.

SCAMMER.

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

I am already with a good loan company that I am happy with. However, i needed to make a large amount of purchase from a dealer which didn’t accept my loan company but Lombard. Hence I was forced to go with this company. Paid off my account EARLY even though I have paid 99$ fee IN ADVANCE for them. I called up to close but they said keep it till the end date of account. Call up to close, i was told that I was ALREADY CHARGED WITH THE ANNUAL FEE OF $99. That amount must be paid in order to have account finalised. They said I agreed to to enter a contract with them WHICH I DIDN’T AGREE TO IN ANY SORT OF WAY. I FOUGHT MY WAY THROUGH BUT STILL HAD TO PAY $10 to close the account. BE CAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY

Better to go with a bank

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

Setting the account up and managing it was relatively easy, but the fee's were high and closing the account was not straightforward.

I had two credit cards which I tried closing both on the same day, when it came to closing the account that I had with St George Bank they asked me only once what my reason was for closing it, there was no additional fees to pay and they congratulated me on closing a credit card as it was a good financial decision and wished me a great future, the account was closed that day. When I tried closing my account with Lombard they asked me over and over again why I was closing it, after 20 minutes they then said they had found more fees that I would need to pay before I could close the account. I had to wait another week for my next statement to come through which I had to pay and ring up to close again, they kept trying to get me to leave the account open and offering me other deals and said it was disappointing that I was closing the account trying to make me feel bad about closing the account, it was quite an effort and I had to remain stern and persistent with them. I will only be dealing with banks in the future as they seem to care about customers well-being more so than what finance companies do.

Fraud case - very poor response and service

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

I was contacted by Lombard's fraud agency to alert me to potential fraud on my card. Were two I-tunes purchases using my card. Fraud company said that other institutions had the same problem. Advised the fraud agency that they were not my purchases and to ask Lombard to cancel my card. They said that Lombard would cancel and get back to me. Two weeks later there was no sign of a card. Emailed and rang Lombard. They had not cancelled the card. They said it would take 90 days for them to decide whether they would refund the amount on my card. I said that they should remove the charge or at least suspend it until they sorted themselves out. They would not remove it and said that I had to pay it and they would sort out a refund later. They said that they needed me to file a police report and swear a statutory declaration before they would act on my complaint. I told them that they alerted me to the fraud in the first place and why should I have to pay it, especially when it takes them 3 months to sort themselves out. Also told them that my card has not left my wallet or been used on-line so the problem must lie with them. For the record I still don't have a new card over a week since they supposedly cancelled it. Unbelievably poor customer service.

Verified Purchase

Best service ever from Lombart!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

It was very quickly processed and approved. No delays. Their process is quite automated, very impressed with the quality of the service provided by Lombart.

This is perfect.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

Could not find a fault.
Nice and easy with no streas applying.
Filled in all the information pressed click and approved within minutes.
Recommended to friends

Very professional and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

I applied for the Lombard credit card to use with Ambience Air’s 60 month interest free deal. Easy approval process, fast and very thorough with emails and text msges to complete each step. Highly recommended.

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

I am so happy i can use my Lombard 180 card to visit my Father in Italy. It's a dream come true as i have not seen him for 5 years and thanks to Lombard Finance and Flight Centre my dream can come true. Thanks.

Sincerely