Type: King Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Love love love

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

We purchased two after using them at a hotel in Geelong, and it has been the best pillow purchase in years. Our linen cupboard is full of pillows purchased over the years that have never been quite right, but this pillow is sooo good. I immediately had better sleeps, and I particularly love the king size, as I find my head doesn’t fall off the end! Super comfy - not too hard, not too soft.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Julia, thank you for sharing your experience. We're pleased to know that you have enjoyed MicroCloud comfort in both the hotel and your home. We wrote a blog article on the exact 'pillow cup... read more »

Excellent Pillow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

I can recommend this pillow has excellent support, I was waking with sore neck and head aches with previous pillows, since using MicroCloud Pillow this has stopped. Very comfortable, will continue to buy from this range.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi RMH, that is a fantastic outcome for you! Thank you for your review & recommendation.

Verified Purchase Type: Standard Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Comfortable sleep

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Perfect for me, I use a Cpap machine and am a side sleeper. This pillow is the best
fit for me. Tried every pillow out there. Love my MicroCloud pillow.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Annie, thank you for your review. We're happy to know that our MicroCloud Hotel Pillow is the best you've ever had!

Type: Standard Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Terrific - doesn't get much better than this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Great pillow, just right: not to soft and definitely not to hard...in the past I have woken with neck pain & headache...been sleeping with this pillow for 3 weeks and no pain or headaches...love it.

Purchased at: MicroCloud

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Glenn, thank you for your review. We're so happy to know that our pillow has alleviated your neck pain and no more headaches is certainly a bonus!

Type: Standard Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Best pillow we have ever had.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Supports neck and head no neck pain no grinding of teeth and loved the pillow protector and pillow case.
Big thanks and will recommend we rotate and fluff and are very very happy

Purchased at: Online Computer

Comments
MicroCloud Official

HI Jsl, thank you for your review. Pleased to know that everything is well received and importantly you're sleeping better.

Type: Standard Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Best pillows we have ever had.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Second pillows from here and definitely have a great sleep again. Older pillows had collapsed a little after a couple of years. We have tried all different types over the years and these are definitely THE BEST.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Ros, thank you for your review. We're really pleased to know that you rate our MicroCloud Hotel Pillow so highly.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Undesided

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Hi,
I've had many pillows over my time and this doesn't seem to be any better yet.. like anything you buy you spend days reviewing any product that you buy thanks to the net and then you sort of go with what everyone is saying. I really wanted to love this pillow as I'm over having a sore neck each morning, but I do think the problem with this pillow is that its to low so maybe there should be different sized pillows because one and half would be perfect for my fat head...

On a positive it feels awesome and its not like one of those pillows you dislocate your arms moving it around your bed.. Communication was fantastic when I was chancing my order.

GP

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi GjP, thank you for your review. We've designed one pillow that can be suited to all sleep positions. The pillow is medium loft, soft yet supportive, and we find that this is loved by most peo... read more »

Started Physio prior to my purchase and still continue with no relief..please tell more about this medium loft pillow as I don’t see the point in continuing on with the pillow I currently have..

MicroCloud Official

We know that neck pain is a terrible way to start the day. We just do the one pillow that is medium loft, same as what you would have received. To best assist you, we'd like to ask a few more que... read more »

Type: King Date Purchased: Sep 2018

No sore neck

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

As a tummy sleeper I haven't woken up with a sore neck or shoulders yet but have only been using my pillow for 2 weeks. So far I'm delighted with the pillow - no flat spots during the night & lovely & comfortable. Customer service was excellent with speedy delivery. If this keeps up I will definitely be purchasing more.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Cas, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you've had a great experience from service to our products. Our pillows are suitable for all sleep positions, as many people change t... read more »

Wonderful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

These pillows are amazing! I have had neck and shoulder issues but since using this pillow I have experienced better quality sleep and none of the pain I was used to experience upon waking. My partner, who had a frozen shoulder and could not sleep on his right side, is now comfortable on his right side!

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Michelle, thank you for your review. That's fantastic to know our MicroCloud Pillow has alleviated neck & shoulder pain for you and your partner.

Type: King Date Purchased: Oct 2018

No more neck pain !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

We slept on the King pillows for 5 nights recently at the MACq1 in Hobart they were just blissful, I dread hotel pillows as I've suffered with neck pain for some time now, my usual pillow at home isn't the best either, I can't wait for my order to arrive. I had no neck discomfort during our entire stay the pillows just fall into whatever position you sleep in.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Jas, thank you for your review. We're pleased that you had such a comfortable sleep at the beautiful MACq1 Hotel. Our MicroCloud pillow is an ideal balance of neck support and soft comfort.

Type: Standard Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Fabulous pillows

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Just purchased two MicroCloud standard pillows and they are superb. I have tried all sorts of pillows......latex, memory foam, feather, down, artificial fibres but none of them compare to MicroCloud. Memory foam was too hard. Feather and down too soft and not supportive.

Will probably buy a couple more. Thank you again.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Richard, thank you for your review. Pleased to know that our pillows trump any other that you have experienced. We look forward to assisting with your next order.

Sydney

• 1 question

Type: King Date Purchased: Apr 2015

Had these three years and still love them.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

What can I say? They are the best pillows I have found. They don't smell. They are washable. They plump up beautifully. Love these pillows. Easy online ordering and delivery.

Purchased at: MicroCloud

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi crumbs, thank you for your review. They are certainly comfortable, clean and healthy. We're pleased to know they have lasted so long and still comfy for you!

Shibuya, Tokyo

• 1 comment

Verified Purchase Type: Standard Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Not what I expected with all the good reviews

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

I didn't hesitate to buy a pillow for everyone with these great reviews... Turns out that was the biggest waste of my hard earned money one is still in the packet collecting dust.

Pros:
appears to be well made
Came with a pillow protector

Cons:
Postage was high
Pillow wasn't mouldable to suit anyone in my family
I used mine for a few weeks and traded it back for a cheap $10 pillow
My neck was sore from being propped up so high I had to constantly pull it down to my neck as it kept slipping up from being so firm which kept me awake.

Would only recommend if you like firm very high pillows or you want an expensive pillow for your pet or an unwanted guest you don't want hanging around too long.

I then retried the pillow again without the cover and still sleepless nights of readjusting the pillow along with everyone else's pillow in the house I have a $400 pile of pillow art deco that gets shifted from corner to corner on cleaning day.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Good morning 50opd2j, thank you for your review. It seems that your preference is for a low profile, minimal support pillow. These low profile pillows are typically found at the cheaper end of... read more »

Thanks for suggesting that a need and unsupported pillow, bit rude.
This is definitely not medium loft it's high...I've had 5 other people try the pillow, my mother and father did not like it either

Type: King Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

I actually bought pillow protectors and pillowcases in king size and they are absolutely great so soft and of beautiful quality will definitely buy more as soon as I possibly can

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Maria, thank you for your review. Our pillow protectors really are uniquely soft and comfortable. Look forward to assisting with your next order.

Love this pillow!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

I had been suffering with a sore neck and shoulder with my old pillow so I purchased a MicroCloud pillow based on the reviews. I absolutely love sleeping in this pillow every night, it's like putting my head on a cloud.... And of course no more pain!! Highly recommend!

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Niki, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that our pillow has fixed your neck/shoulder pain. It tends to be that fact that our pillow provides excellent support whilst alleviating pressure, that cloud-like feeling.

Type: King Date Purchased: Aug 2018

The Mother of all Pillows!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

I purchased this pillow for my snoring partner who has a thing for pillows, he can never find the right one and sleeps alternating 4 pillows every night! An absolute nightmare to sleep with so when I stayed in a hotel recently I discovered these micro cloud pillows. I purchased one for my partner and what a life changer it has turned out to be. One pillow all night long and he says it’s the best pillow he’s ever had and minimal snoring. I have slept soundly ever since as well. Worth every cent.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Good morning Max, thank you for your review. That is really pleasing to know that our MicroCloud Hotel Pillow trumps all others, and has allowed both of you a more comfortable and uninterrupted night's sleep.

Melbourne

Verified Purchase Type: Standard Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Just what I was looking for

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Basically, I was looking for a high quality pillow that wasn't memory foam to replace my old rather deflated ones. These pillows have a great balance between "fluffiness" and support and I've had several nights of good sleep on them. Also they look great and plump on the bed :D

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi T G, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you're enjoying our unique combination of soft comfort and excellent support.

Great pillow and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

On holiday discovered this pillow in Australia so took a photo of label and google company and contacted them on my return to NZ. The pillow is soft and supportive as I have had much trouble over the years finding a decent pillow plus it comes with a pillow protector and a pillow case. Have had years of neck and back issues so a decent night sleep is very important to me. Thanks for the great service and prompt delivery.

September 20th 2018 Update: Love my Pilllo

I have had a sore neck for years and always have trouble finding the right pillow and if I go overseas on holiday it will flair up because of the pillowf and/or bed.

Found this pillow in Australia and had it shipped to NZ as I loved it so much.

Thank you.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Karon, thank you for your review.Pleased to know we've helped replicate that comfort for you back home and alleviate some of that neck pain.

Albury

Type: Standard Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Best pillow I have purchased in a long time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

On tour I loved the pillow, took photo of the label and ordered one and find it great. Added bonus that it comes with a cover and pillow slip. I fluff it up every morning and when I go to bed it feels like putting your head on a soft cloud.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Thank you for your review. Pleased that we have helped replicate that hotel sleep experience at home.

Type: Standard Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Almost there

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

The pillow is far more comfortable than other pillows I have used. As I have chronic neck problems & lay on my back the standard pillow is still too low for my needs and I find I have to place a folded towel & shape it into my neck for extra support as the pillow does flatten throughout the night. When I awake during the night I always have to fluff it up again. If the pillow held its shape & support throughout the whole night it would be wonderful.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Marlene, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you have found the pillow more comfortable than other pillows you have used. It is designed to combine comfort and support, crad... read more »

1 of 16 pages