Verified Purchase Type: King Date Purchased: Jan 2019

Brilliant pillow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

I received two king size pillows as a Christmas gift. Was worried they would be too big but I really enjoy the length of them and they are not too tall. I’ve been using them for about a week and have had really comfortable sleeps. They are a good temperature, good softness and good height for both me and my 6’5” boyfriend. Highly recommend these pillows so far.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Sophie, thank you for sharing your experience. We're pleased to know that our king size pillows have helped to improve sleep for both of you. The standard and king size are the same pillow, ho... read more »

Australia

• 1 question

Type: Standard Date Purchased: Dec 2018

Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

After searching for a long time and trying many pillows to alleviate neck soreness, I was not expecting much. To my surprise this pillow alleviated my neck pain and improved sleep quality after one night of use. Highly recommended.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Summer, thank you for your review. We are very pleased to know that the unique combination of our soft yet supportive pillow has helped reduce your neck pain.

Best pillow ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

I came across these pillows while staying at a hotel in Melbourne. I have 4 of these pillows already and just purchased another two for the spare bed. They are by far the best pillows I have ever had and I have tried so many pillows. Would definately recommend them.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

HI Kathy, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you've replicated that hotel experience for your own home.

Perfect Pillows

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

These are the best pillows that I have ever slept on. I first tried them in a motel and loved them so much I inquired how I could buy some. On line, quick as a wink they were ordered and delivered. The only mistake I made was to order pillow protectors but they came with them so now I have an excess but the pillows are fantastic.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Christine, thank you for your review. We are very happy to know that you rate ours the best!

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Type: Standard Date Purchased: Dec 2018

Excellent pillow for neck support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

I have degenerate disc in my neck and back and found this pillow has good support to stop me waking up with any pain. I was using up to 3 different pillows now just have this one. Covers are great too making the total price you pay quite reasonable. Doesn't feel hot at all in our weather.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Carol, thank you for your review. Excellent result! We're pleased to know that the comfort and support of our pillow has helped alleviate pain.

Type: Standard Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Awesome Pillow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Awesome pillow!
I was always fussy about pillows. I’m a side sleeper, found this really comfortable pillow at a motel, got the details and now I’m happy with no more neck and shoulder pain in the morning.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Wendy, thank you for your review. Waking pain free - that's a fantastic result!

Type: Standard Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Very,very comfortable pillow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

We have found the standard pillow to be very comfortable and don't suffer with morning neck pain any more.Also not waking anymore through the night because of discomfort. Have tried lots of different pillows over the years but the Micro cloud is heaven.Bought 2 for our bed, 2 for the spare room and after trying the pillow in October our daughter-in-law from Perth had one shipped over to her, very happy also.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Vera, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that our pillow has alleviated your neck pain. Our unique fibre filling balances support and comfort superbly. Great to see they are loved by the family.

Type: King Date Purchased: Nov 2018

Five star experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Most comfortable pillow we have ever purchased and over the years lost count of how many we have tried. Highly reccomend anybody not sleeping well to try it. Never thought we were going to find the perfect pillow at any price.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Bjay, thank you for your review. Pleased to know that our pillow has helped you have much better sleep!

Type: Standard Date Purchased: Nov 2018

Luxurious comfort, outstanding support, quality materials and cruelty free!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

I have spent a fortune on pillows over decades, including chiropractic pillows, to find the right blend of support and comfort, to no avail. Staying at the Tea House in Bendigo recently, I experienced the best pillow of all time - solid night's sleep, soft materials, yet super supportive. I checked the label the next morning and ended up buying my own MicroCloud pillows!
The pillow felt like it was filled with down, but much to my delight, it is all man made materials. This is the best part about this company, they actually give a damn about animal suffering and do not support the use of animal products. This is a testament to the kindness and social conscience of MicroCloud.
Feather and down comes mostly from birds which are plucked alive, so if we can reduce demand, we can work towards ending this cruel industry.
Do yourself a favour - improve your quality of sleep and make a difference in the world - buy MicroCloud.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Sue, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you love our unique combination of soft yet supportive. Our entire range is cruelty & animal free. Therefore our range is a great alternative for people who like the feeling of feather/down.

Type: Standard Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Best pillow ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I purchased a couple of microcloud standard pillows after staying at a hotel that used these pillow and after having the best sleep ever. I have spent a small fortune on finding the right pillow. The micro cloud pillows are soft and supporting and it is like sleeping on a cloud. I now don’t have shoulder or neck pain in the morning. Better yet, I have better quality of sleep, each and every night.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Maz, thank you for your review. Our customers love the fact that they can get authentic hotel pillows direct from us. We are so pleased to know that it has helped to alleviate your pain and pr... read more »

• 10 helpful votes

Just like a hotel!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I am highly qualified to review these pillows after just one use because although l loved my old Dunlopillo's my neck and shoulders were becoming increasingly stiff & one morning I woke up thinking I really couldn't sleep on them one more night - fast forward to prompt delivery of two Microcloud Pillows with complimentary pillow cases and I didn't have too. Had a lovely night's sleep and woke up completely pain free. Might be looking at the mattress next!

Purchased at: MicroCloud

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Good morning stkildart, thank you for your review! Seems like you required a pillow that was able to give you more pressure relief and comfort than what you were previously experiencing. We're ver... read more »

NICHOLLS

• 1 helpful vote

Great pillows

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

My goodness just love our pillows, so supportive but soft also. Can't wait for the mattress to arrive! We will be ordering more for our guest house. Very good customer support from this company also.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Kyla, thank you for your review. We are pleased to know you're enjoying both the comfort and support of our pillows. Your mattress should have completed manufacturing by the end of the week, our team will be in touch with further details.

Brisbane

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
  • 1 answer

Verified Purchase Type: King Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Just awful

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

I bought one for both myself and my husband after reading all of the rave reviews. I now wonder how many 5 star ratings are actually genuine. It has caused us both many restless nights trying to get comfortable. After following the care instructions and washing and drying them in Miele machines, they both turned into a lumpy mess. Don’t be fooled, this pillow is nothing more than a cheap pure polyester filled pillow. Microcloud, I am still within my “3 year guarantee”. Please kindly contact me to arrange my refund.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Jes, thank you for your review. We notice that you made your purchase more than 2 years ago, back in July 2016. We'd like to know some more details about your use, and the processed you follow... read more »

Thank you for your response. Yes, I attached my receipt evidencing my purchase date. My purchase is within your 3 year guarantee. I used a Miele washing machine (model W1712) and condenser dryer (m... read more »

MicroCloud Official

Thanks for those details Jes. We see that the pillows have been used for approx 2 years and 3 months, recently washed and haven't come up well. It's difficult to say for certain what went wrong o... read more »

Verified Purchase Type: Standard Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Guest extremely happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

We purchased these pillows for our boutique accommodation business on King Island. I am happy to report after 1 year of having this pillows the guests rave about them being extremely comfortable and supportive.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Thank you for your review! We're happy to know that your guests at King Island Escapes are sleeping comfortably!

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

Type: Standard Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2018

Love this pillow. Have bad neck pain, due to arthritis, but this pillow gives good support and comfort, not waking up with so much pain. Would recommend. Very comfortable, no more wasting money trying to find the right pillow

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi cjea, thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that the combination of support and comfort in our pillow has helped alleviate some of your neck pain.

Type: King Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Love these pillows, slept like a baby. I will purchase more pillows in the very near future. It took

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Super comfortable, very positive for back issues, and slept longer during the night which before my sleep was restless. So happy I purchased these pillows, king size is perfect for my queen size bed. It’s like sleeping on a cloud.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Victoria, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that our pillows have helped to improve the quality of your sleep.

Great pillow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Pillow is the best I have purchased. There a no neck issues with it and it is most comfortable. Just need to fluff it up and it returns to its shape. Less snoring!!!

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi kse, thank you for your review. We are happy to know it has helped reduce neck pain and snoring issues.

Love love love

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

We purchased two after using them at a hotel in Geelong, and it has been the best pillow purchase in years. Our linen cupboard is full of pillows purchased over the years that have never been quite right, but this pillow is sooo good. I immediately had better sleeps, and I particularly love the king size, as I find my head doesn’t fall off the end! Super comfy - not too hard, not too soft.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Julia, thank you for sharing your experience. We're pleased to know that you have enjoyed MicroCloud comfort in both the hotel and your home. We wrote a blog article on the exact 'pillow cup... read more »

Type: Standard Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Excellent Pillow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

I can recommend this pillow has excellent support, I was waking with sore neck and head aches with previous pillows, since using MicroCloud Pillow this has stopped. Very comfortable, will continue to buy from this range.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi RMH, that is a fantastic outcome for you! Thank you for your review & recommendation.

Verified Purchase Type: Standard Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Comfortable sleep

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Perfect for me, I use a Cpap machine and am a side sleeper. This pillow is the best
fit for me. Tried every pillow out there. Love my MicroCloud pillow.

Comments
MicroCloud Official

Hi Annie, thank you for your review. We're happy to know that our MicroCloud Hotel Pillow is the best you've ever had!

1 of 17 pages