Perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

The Mod Cold Press is the best juicer I’ve ever had. Previous juicers I had were difficult to clean but the Mod Press is very easy. The juice has a lovely texture and extracts all the juice from the particular fruit you use.
I’m using it almost daily and would highly recommend this juicer.

Purchased at: Gifted

Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Excellent juicer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Use this juicer every day, really good to use and easy to clean, have not had any dramas with it jamming up when disassembling with I have had with other big name juicers, excellent customer service, I miss placed a part and they posted the part straight out to me free of charge, excellent company! Buy one today, you will not be disappointed!

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Date Purchased: May 2018

Best Almond Milk Maker

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

I have just purchase a Juicer to make Almond Milk. I had a lot of problems in finding a machine in Australia as all the products I had seen were made in the U.S.A. I have found this Machine unbelievable easy to use and meets my needs. this is a amazing Product I would recommend it as is very easy to put together and with the u tube videos .
Very Happy
BJ

Adelaide

• 2 answers

Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Best Cold Press Juicer

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

After doing extensive research, we decided on the Mod Cold Press Juicer. WOW what a fantastic machine Can't believe how quiet it is, and its the easiest to clean juicer I have ever owned. We've been using it every morning for our vegetable and fruit juice. Wish we had this years ago!

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Best Juicer On The Market!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

We did quite a fair bit of research before making the decision to purchase the Mod Cold Press Juicer. I am so glad we did as we are so happy and our expectations have been more than exceeded. In fact, we loved it so much we had to purchase one for my mother.

The most important thing is, it does what it says it will do and you get maximum juice from your fruit and vegetables.

It’s very easy to use, just simply press one button and away you go. The wide chute makes preparation a breeze as most items go in without needing any prep. Assembly is made very easy with the coloured guides. Basically it’s a 5 step process that takes no more than 5 secs to do.

Cleaning is a breeze, just rinse and away you go. This is particularly handy when making different juices.

Modern stylish design in a range of colours (wish I had them all!). We chose the black for ourselves and white for mum.

The quality is second to none and you get what you pay for with this juicer. The only cheap thing about the parts is the price if by chance you needed to replace something, all replacement parts are available online and for a low price.

It’s quiet! We have had other juicers in the past and the noise level from those machines was at times unbearable.

Fantastic after sale service. I dropped the team a line on Sunday morning and got a response back within minutes. I wasn’t expecting that at all so it’s reassuring to know that your business is appreciated by the Mod team. Well done everyone and glad to be supporting another successful Australian business! Happy juicing!

Ballarat

Date Purchased: Sep 2015

Amazing for all fruit and veggies and so easy to clean"

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

I have had my Mod for a couple of years and it's never skipped a beat. It is fantastic for all fruit and veggies. What I love at the moment is kale, lemon, celery, cucumber and apple, and it handles it all with ease. Never gets stuck and I get to have a cafe in my home!
It is amazingly easy to clean.

The Breakfast Juicing Beast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

I have three things on my bench and one of them is this beautiful slick machine with the chromed Mod logo on the front. I have owned several juicers and this juicing beast kills all of them from quality of its build, it’s functionality and quality of its extraction and it’s pricing.

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

my mornings will never be the same

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I've found a real pleasure in using this machine. Every morning I throw a wad of veggies and fruit through for a tasty, crisp start to the day. It's perfect as a treat for the kids or to make ice-blocks with. An added bonus is the way it ejects the pulp of vegetables - it's perfect to make patties and fritters from for a quick dinner. I had to travel for work recently and something just didn't feel right not having beautiful fresh juice each day with breakfast. This machine is awesome! Might I also suggest mango daiquiris? I felt pretty pleased with myself when I bought a box of over-ripe mangoes for $5, froze them, then sent them through the sorbet attachment with a healthy glug (read: bottle) of rum. So so good.

Date Purchased: Apr 2018

We love this juicer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

One of the best presents I've received ! We use it just about everyday, making all sorts of juices. it's really good for juicing ginger, we throw that into most juices. Some people mentioned having trouble with celery but we don't find that, just cut up any long strandy stuff before putting it in. Cleaning is fine, it would be good if there was a juicer that didn't need to be washed though, lol.
All in all its great, fun to use, and i'm feeling healthier.

• 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

It’s good. Not great for celery.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Overall happy. Quick delivery. Machine quieter than others I’ve used. I wouldn’t say it’s easuer to clean than any other juicer I’ve had. It’s the same. We use it about 4 times per week for our family. We juice carrots, beetroot, ginger, apple, celery, cucumber, spinach. Most things work but cucumbers and celery not so great. Celery quickly clogs up the pulp shoot and you have to clear it with the scoop end of the brush. Cucumber chunks get caught in the top of the spiral and spin around without juicing. I’ve had other juicers that have no problem with celery and cucumbers so this was a bit disappointing. We’re finding the pulp is quite wet and can squeeze juice between fingers fairly easily so there seems to be a bit of wastage in regards to the amount of liquid vs pulp extraction compared to what we’ve used in the past. I was expecting beetroot and carrot pulp to be allot drier. Much produce is caught in the actual blade/basket so that’s wastage again. We made almond milk using instructions & the strainer but you really do need to put it through a nut milk bag to drain the chunks out otherwise it’s a gritty milk consistency. We havnt tried other nuts yet. The machine looks pretty though and the juice is nice to taste.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Lost weight and healthier life!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

We have been using the juicer almost everyday since we bought it last year. At first I thought it will be hard to clean, but only after a few days, I realised it is not.
It is easy to assemble and vice versa before and after washing.
Thank you for this product that helps us live a healthier life.

Port Hedland

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Feb 2018

best Aussie made product I have ever had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

This is the best juicer ever made, quiet, Soo easy to clean and just great quality, I use it every day, and it is a joy to use. Definitely worth the money.
So proud this product is Australian made and so proud to own a MOD juicer. Would never waste my time owning any other brand.

Brisbane

• 1 answer

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Its fantastic! easy to use and one of the easier juicers I’ve cleaned.
Cons pineapple does tend to get a little clogged in the waste pipe.
I use this machine every 2nd day.
Looks great and fits well to keep out on my kitchen bench.
Good value for your money

Brisbane

• 2 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Not as great as it first appears

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

At first I really liked this juicer. I was taken in with the cool features like the closeable spout and the wide mouth at the top. It is also a little faster than other juicers. However after now having used it for several months, its downfalls are becoming evident.
1. It wastes a lot of pulp. Whenever I open it up there is so much unjuiced pulp through the juicer (sitting in the basket and getting caught between the basket and the plastic case. Also a lot of pulp comes out of the spout and gets caught by the mesh. This slows the process down as the mesh needs to be cleared to let the juice through.
2. Not easy to clean. The basket is a pain to clean. The provided toothbrush does nothing - only a scourer works.
3. The rubber seal, not matter how well it is pushed in, always seems to let a little puddle of juice out the bottom.

I had problems with the pulp building up in the spout at first too and was sent a replacement top. This helped a little but it can still be a problem. The screw seems to push it back up if you juice as fast as what they do in the online videos on the website.

Also have had a couple of calls from the company with review type questions. Both times they said they were going to send me things as a thank you but never received anything.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

Ordered the Mod Cold Press after lots of research. Currently undergoing chemotherapy and finding it hard to eat enough nutritious food. I had tried blending vegetables and a little fruit in my Thermomix but seriously it was like trying to drink mud. This is perfect, Beautiful juice
It sits on my bench, I find it very easy to use and to clean. i haven't followed any recipes really . I just use a vegetable base usually carrot, cucumber and celery. Then add a pear or apple and any spinach etc and always a small piece of ginger.
Yummo

Comments
Mod Cold Press Juicer Official

HI Elainel, We're really pleased to hear that your Mod Cold Press is helping you to meet your nutritional needs during what must be a very difficult time. The juices you are making sound great,... read more »

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Fantastic product. Brilliant customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

Bought the juicer after a cancer diagnosis and have been juicing everything ever since! Juicer is perfect size and does not take up too much space. Easy to clean and maintain. Juice quality is excellent. Love the fact that it is an Australian product and customer service was excellent both on receiving the order and when calling up for spare parts.

Mandurah

• 3 comments
  • 1 question
  • 25 answers
  • 12 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Mod cold press juicer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2018

Received the MOD Cold Press Juicer this morning. Australian owned, Australian ( Eastern states ) based company.

IMPRESSIONS.
5 Looks good and professional
6 Quiet operation
7 Lovely juice from a variety of fruit and vegetables
8 Easy clean up
9 I am impressed and do recommend this product. 10/10.
10. Great customer service.
11. The health benefits are noticable and obvious to my wife and .
12. Grandkids love the Mod. Vegies and all.

Adelaide

• 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Welcome addition to our home!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

We have had our Mod juicer for six months now. We use it at least twice a week. It is quiet, juices fantastically and leaves very little fluid in pulp. It’s larger chute makes it far easier to use than other juicers I have tried and it is user friendly. My only complaint would be the many parts that one has to clean and that they can not go in the dishwasher! Otherwise I can recommend this juicer wholeheartedly. my toddler now drinks spinach, cucumber and all number of vegetables hidden in her juice!

• 1 review

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Fruit ice cream is a winner!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

After reading many reviews for numerous juicers, I took the plunge and went for the lesser known but highly rated Australian company. So glad I did! I wanted a juicer that could also make fruit ice cream and the Mod Cold Pressed juicer does this well. Ice cream is now the Mods most frequent job! A few pieces to clean but this is easy after the first couple of juices. Partly thawed bananas can get a little clogged when making ice cream so I just make sure they don’t defrost too much before putting them in and it’s fine. My 2 year old loves choosing the fruits and veggies to juice or turn into sorbet. Great purchase!

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

AMAZING!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

We carted this bad boy all the way back to Hong Kong with us, and living in tight quarters here, I wanted something quiet. MOD being quiet is an understatement. It's got gusto, it's quietly unassuming in power, and a breeze to clean. If you are new to juicing like I was, take my advice, do yourself a favor and buy this. You will not be sorry! Fantastic product, fantastic customer service....two enthusiastic thumbs up!!

1 of 5 pages