Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Think it still belongs to them after its purchased

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Purchased this juicer over a couple months ago.
Never got the juicer. Was told it was my fault I never got the juicer. Paid online upfront. Missed my street number.
So it got send back to the factory. Email evidence that they received my juicer and promised to sent it back out on November 12 this year. After multiple chase up attempts by phone also. To get a call today that it's [name removed] discontinued so I will never receive it. Well not sure what it becoming discontinued once it became my property had to do with me never getting my property is paid for two months prior back. I guess seeing as it's in there factory they just lie say they will send it back out to you and chuck in in there unsold pile and throw it out like it still belongs to them. Then act offended that I used the f word out of shock. Which iv never ever done in my life. Using a condescending its my fault I never got my property back tone like the man on the call is the actual victim of it all because im not happy they threw out my property and are saying it's my fault. Worse customer experience / most dodgy customer experience I have ever had. Imagine if they all worked like that... Call Harvey Norman to pick up a TV or couch um sorry even though it's paid for in that time its become discontinued you can't have it.

carnegie

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

it does what it says

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

I now juice about 3 litres in one go. This lasts2 people about a week. Foods include oranges (whole), tomatoes, capsicum, carrots, apples, beetroot, celery, ginger -all untrimmed-in fact anything that is cheap at our local chinese market (Bentleigh). The only food that took a bit of work was silver beet which was very fibrous, however celery is no problem.

Purchased at: Online Appliance Parts

hornsby

• 15 comments
  • 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 39 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Mod Juicer let down. Some parts have scratches and juice pulp in crevices.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

I wanted to buy a juicer that would last, so for this $500 juicer, I asked my daughter to share half the price with me for my B-day gift. The mod juicer had good reviews, and was my choice.
We received the first one and returned it because it looked used, shiny but used. Also the brush which cleans the juicer was completely worn. They reimbursed us $80 + 27 for postage, for our troubles, but we had to wait quite a few months for our replacement. Unfortunately we're in similar predicament, the only 2 parts that have no scratches and no juice pulp bits, is the juice jug and the juicer top! I'm so upset and annoyed with these people, I haven't used my juicer, and am not interested to wait for it to be replaced, but I think people should know about my experience! I received the replacement in May and opened the box a few days ago, because I was in the process of moving and didn't have enough bench space in my previous home. What a disappointment!!
I don't feel I can use it, the juicer was most definitely someone elses before it arrived to my door!

Excellent Juicer!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

I've had this juicer for 4 months now and its been working perfectly from the moment i got it.
I normally juice beetroot, celery, apples and oranges and they are an excellent blend! Also tried making sorbet with frozen fruits and it works perfectly.
Mod also supplies a brochure with different recipes.
Best juicer I've ever had, I'm glad i decided to buy the mod juicer instead of other brands!

Very good purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

I bought the juicer some 4 months ago after some lengthy investigation of the market. It has proven itself as being worth every cent spent on it! Quiet, effective and user friendly. Once learned how to clean it and assemble, it works really well! Use it for all kinds of fruits and vegies as well.
Julius, Tasmania

Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Luv my new Juicer!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

This would have to be THE best juicer EVER!! Apart from the fact that the juice is so tasty, its amazing how quiet it is to use. My kids would never eat the amount of fruit and veg that i put in their juices daily but theyre so happy to drink them that i just keep making them and cleanup after is fast and easy too. We use beetroot, cucumber, carrot, ginger, kale, spinach, apple, orange, kiwi fruit and so much more. I could go on for hours but i wont. All i can say is this is the best thing ive purchased in ages. Great for health and just life in general. Thanks so much MOD, u guys really have outdone urselves on this.

Melbourne

Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Best purchase in years

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

Really happy I went ahead with buying this, i wasn't sure because they only sell online so couldn't see it before buying. No regrets though, been using it nearly everyday.
Pros: Looks cool on the bench, easy to use, doesn't take long to get a few jugs of juice, cleaning isn't bad, looks to be well made - all good on those fronts.

Cons: Couldn't see it before buying (didn't matter in the end).

No complaints.

Perth

• 1 comment
  • 3 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Mod Juicer

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Amazed at how quiet it runs. Celery does clog up pulp chute and takes a bit of time to clean.
Shocked to find the small spout bit of the juice collector chipped off when juicing this morning. I am the only one using the juicer and can't think of how it happened. Does not affect juicer performance but wish the jug is of better grade plastic. :(

Comments

Received a call from Mod rep, Julian I think, and he was quick to sort out the broken jug issue. So hopefully I will get a replacement jug later this week.Was also advised that cutting up celery be... read more »

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

The Mod Cold Press is the best juicer I’ve ever had. Previous juicers I had were difficult to clean but the Mod Press is very easy. The juice has a lovely texture and extracts all the juice from the particular fruit you use.
I’m using it almost daily and would highly recommend this juicer.

Purchased at: Gifted

Excellent juicer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Use this juicer every day, really good to use and easy to clean, have not had any dramas with it jamming up when disassembling with I have had with other big name juicers, excellent customer service, I miss placed a part and they posted the part straight out to me free of charge, excellent company! Buy one today, you will not be disappointed!

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Date Purchased: May 2018

Best Almond Milk Maker

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

I have just purchase a Juicer to make Almond Milk. I had a lot of problems in finding a machine in Australia as all the products I had seen were made in the U.S.A. I have found this Machine unbelievable easy to use and meets my needs. this is a amazing Product I would recommend it as is very easy to put together and with the u tube videos .
Very Happy
BJ

Purchased at: Online Computer

Adelaide

• 2 answers

Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Best Cold Press Juicer

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

After doing extensive research, we decided on the Mod Cold Press Juicer. WOW what a fantastic machine Can't believe how quiet it is, and its the easiest to clean juicer I have ever owned. We've been using it every morning for our vegetable and fruit juice. Wish we had this years ago!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Best Juicer On The Market!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

We did quite a fair bit of research before making the decision to purchase the Mod Cold Press Juicer. I am so glad we did as we are so happy and our expectations have been more than exceeded. In fact, we loved it so much we had to purchase one for my mother.

The most important thing is, it does what it says it will do and you get maximum juice from your fruit and vegetables.

It’s very easy to use, just simply press one button and away you go. The wide chute makes preparation a breeze as most items go in without needing any prep. Assembly is made very easy with the coloured guides. Basically it’s a 5 step process that takes no more than 5 secs to do.

Cleaning is a breeze, just rinse and away you go. This is particularly handy when making different juices.

Modern stylish design in a range of colours (wish I had them all!). We chose the black for ourselves and white for mum.

The quality is second to none and you get what you pay for with this juicer. The only cheap thing about the parts is the price if by chance you needed to replace something, all replacement parts are available online and for a low price.

It’s quiet! We have had other juicers in the past and the noise level from those machines was at times unbearable.

Fantastic after sale service. I dropped the team a line on Sunday morning and got a response back within minutes. I wasn’t expecting that at all so it’s reassuring to know that your business is appreciated by the Mod team. Well done everyone and glad to be supporting another successful Australian business! Happy juicing!

Ballarat

• 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Sep 2015

Amazing for all fruit and veggies and so easy to clean"

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

I have had my Mod for a couple of years and it's never skipped a beat. It is fantastic for all fruit and veggies. What I love at the moment is kale, lemon, celery, cucumber and apple, and it handles it all with ease. Never gets stuck and I get to have a cafe in my home!
It is amazingly easy to clean.

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

The Breakfast Juicing Beast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

I have three things on my bench and one of them is this beautiful slick machine with the chromed Mod logo on the front. I have owned several juicers and this juicing beast kills all of them from quality of its build, it’s functionality and quality of its extraction and it’s pricing.

• 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

my mornings will never be the same

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I've found a real pleasure in using this machine. Every morning I throw a wad of veggies and fruit through for a tasty, crisp start to the day. It's perfect as a treat for the kids or to make ice-blocks with. An added bonus is the way it ejects the pulp of vegetables - it's perfect to make patties and fritters from for a quick dinner. I had to travel for work recently and something just didn't feel right not having beautiful fresh juice each day with breakfast. This machine is awesome! Might I also suggest mango daiquiris? I felt pretty pleased with myself when I bought a box of over-ripe mangoes for $5, froze them, then sent them through the sorbet attachment with a healthy glug (read: bottle) of rum. So so good.

Date Purchased: Apr 2018

We love this juicer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

One of the best presents I've received ! We use it just about everyday, making all sorts of juices. it's really good for juicing ginger, we throw that into most juices. Some people mentioned having trouble with celery but we don't find that, just cut up any long strandy stuff before putting it in. Cleaning is fine, it would be good if there was a juicer that didn't need to be washed though, lol.
All in all its great, fun to use, and i'm feeling healthier.

• 3 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

It’s good. Not great for celery.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Overall happy. Quick delivery. Machine quieter than others I’ve used. I wouldn’t say it’s easuer to clean than any other juicer I’ve had. It’s the same. We use it about 4 times per week for our family. We juice carrots, beetroot, ginger, apple, celery, cucumber, spinach. Most things work but cucumbers and celery not so great. Celery quickly clogs up the pulp shoot and you have to clear it with the scoop end of the brush. Cucumber chunks get caught in the top of the spiral and spin around without juicing. I’ve had other juicers that have no problem with celery and cucumbers so this was a bit disappointing. We’re finding the pulp is quite wet and can squeeze juice between fingers fairly easily so there seems to be a bit of wastage in regards to the amount of liquid vs pulp extraction compared to what we’ve used in the past. I was expecting beetroot and carrot pulp to be allot drier. Much produce is caught in the actual blade/basket so that’s wastage again. We made almond milk using instructions & the strainer but you really do need to put it through a nut milk bag to drain the chunks out otherwise it’s a gritty milk consistency. We havnt tried other nuts yet. The machine looks pretty though and the juice is nice to taste.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Port Hedland

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Feb 2018

best Aussie made product I have ever had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

This is the best juicer ever made, quiet, Soo easy to clean and just great quality, I use it every day, and it is a joy to use. Definitely worth the money.
So proud this product is Australian made and so proud to own a MOD juicer. Would never waste my time owning any other brand.

Brisbane

• 1 answer

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Its fantastic! easy to use and one of the easier juicers I’ve cleaned.
Cons pineapple does tend to get a little clogged in the waste pipe.
I use this machine every 2nd day.
Looks great and fits well to keep out on my kitchen bench.
Good value for your money

1 of 5 pages