Melbourne

• 1 answer

Love it's convenience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

So glad I opted for this juicer and saved myself $200 plus its Australian. I use my machine 3 times a week it's easy to set up and clean and is quiet. I love how the waste is minimal, it really extracts ALL the juice. Delivery was quick and free, highly recommended.

moderately impressed

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

I have used the Mod Juicer for two months now. Yes it is quiet but only if you don't use hard vegetables like carrot or beetroot. Yes it is easy to clean but only if you don't use fibrous veg like celery - then the fiber shoot gets clogged and is difficult to clean. This machine does juice leaves and soft vegetables well .

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Best on the market. Look no further!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

So glad I purchased my juicer. It exceeded my expectations and makes the best juice I have had. No more paying $$$$ for cold pressed juice from woolworths. Don't waste your money on cheaper ones like I did. You get what you pay for. That is a strong built quality machine.

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

The best juicer I have ever owned!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

After months of researching which cold press juicer to buy I decided on purchasing the Modjuicer - ive been using it almost everyday, both juicing and the sorbet function, its easy to assemble, use and clean and I feel so much healthier beacause of it - I would recommend it to anyone!

melbourne

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Mod Cold Press Juicer - Best on the Market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

After considerable research I purchased a Mod. I am thrilled with my purchase as are friends of mine who also purchased one. I highly recommend a Mod for the following reasons:
- high quality machine
- excellent customer service/support if you have any questions
- fast turnaround from order to delivery. I had mine the next day.
- easy to use
- pulp is quite dry, meaning very good extraction
- easy to clean
- looks good in the kitchen
- quite to use/minimal noise
- health benefits of cold press
- good value
I rate Mod 10 out of 10!

I love my Mod juicer.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

This is the first juicer I have owned and I'm extremely happy with my purchase, particularly knowing it is Australian made. The juicer is very quiet in operation. I typically make enough juice in one go to last me 3 days. Cleaning is quite easy, all parts are easily disassembled and can be rinsed under a running tap or washed in the sink. Reassembly is just as easy. The machine is quite handsome design and can sit quite comfortably on the bench. While this juicer is a bit more expensive than some "non" cold press juicers, I would highly recommend not wasting time and money on them and go straight to the Mod juicer, you wont be disappointed.

Adelaide

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Customer service is just outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2017

Having never had a juicer before, I did my research as far as I could then it came down to making a choice. MOD and another had great reviews, looked similar – how to choose? I decided a key criterion therefore was support. MOD won the day because even then. before I'd bought, their customer service was just outstanding. Not only prompt, friendly, nothing-too-much-trouble and helpful, they were an Australian company (and they 'felt' Australian the way they interacted) – it felt good to support them.

And now I'm a MOD owner I can tell you that customer service wasn't a sales pitch, but a taste of things to come. They go above and beyond, outstanding customer service, in fact up there with the best I've ever experienced.

The machine itself looks great too – though unobtrusive, it catches people's eye, and I regularly get (favourable) comments. It sits stylishly on my benchtop, taking up minimal space – adds to the look not detracts. That's important because personally if I have to haul something out then pack it away each time I tend not to use it – because it's there it very quickly became part of my morning routine.

So no regrets, only praise. Having had it now 2 months I'm pleased to report I like this machine & use it every day, They're very receptive to, and encourage, feedback too, genuinely keen to hear and respond to real-user experience – this product will only get better.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Love my ModPress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

I am happy with the juice my mod press juicer produces! it doesnt strain the pulp as finely as I like but I just strain it using a strainer, problem solved! it is easy to clean and maintain and I can use it early in the morning without the worry of waking my house mates as it's so quiet! I would highly recommend the mod press juicer to anyone who is looking to purchase an affordable cold press.

Brisbane

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

I love this juicer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

After researching a few different models I came across Mod Cold Press Juicer website. Love the videos and recipes. I was keen to get a juicer with a large chute and quiet which Mod has and the noise is minimum . Mod Cold Press Juicer is as shown on the website. The 2 minute video on how to assemble your juicer is priceless.

I use the mod juicer most days and just love how it will juice anything that can be juiced. My breakfast is now a healthy green juice and I definitely feel much better for it.

Purchased at: Online Computer

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mod Cold Press Juicer Official

Hi Rowie, thanks so much for the awesome review! We can't live without our green juices here in the morning either! Such a great swap for store bought juice - nutrient dense and delicious too! Happy juicing!

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

I love everything about this juicer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

I got this juicer because my family and friends have it and both recommended it! I am so happy! I use it most days to make all sorts of fruit and vegetable juices!! I couldn't be more happy with it and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great quality cold press juicer!

Comments
Mod Cold Press Juicer Official

Thanks so much for taking the time to review Sairski! You can't beat personal recommendations and we are thrilled that you are enjoying your Mod! Happy juicing!

Excellent Juicer !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

We purchased this juicer for our kids, but now the whole family uses it regularly. It's easy to clean, it's not too big,
it is a little noisy but it's worth it. Cold press juices are the way to go... Super healthy.
This is a premium product backed up by premium service
Thanks Guys

Comments
Mod Cold Press Juicer Official

Hi David, thanks so much for the review! So happy to hear you've had a great experience with Mod and our customer service team too! And yes, Mod is perfect for kids! A great way to get them involve... read more »

Amazing juicer!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

So happy with my Mod Juicer!! I use it everyday and I am loving how much healthier I feel. Such an easy machine to use and wash. Highly recommend it to anyone trying to get more nutrients into their diet. My kids are loving having fresh juice sooo much better for them than shop bough!

Comments
Mod Cold Press Juicer Official

Hi Chazza, thanks so much for taking the time to review Mod! We are so happy you find Mod easy to clean and use - we hear this often from our customers and it is very satisfying to know we are maki... read more »

Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Best juicer on the market!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

This juicer is the best one I’ve purchased , the juice tastes amazing and it’s so quite unlike other juicers I’ve used. The only thing i can fault on the MOD cold press is the part where the pulp comes out I wish it was larger so it doesn’t get clogged so fast besides that I LOVE IT!

Comments
Mod Cold Press Juicer Official

Hi Marie! Thanks so much for this awesome review and we are truly honoured to be the best juicer you've purchased! Yep, nothing beats Mod juice, that's for sure! Once you've tried it you can never go back. Thank you so much again and happy juicing!

perth

Fantastic juicer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

Very happy with this juicer,
Easy to clean
Easy to use
Gets every last drop out
Only issue is with ordering extra products off the site , first time I was sent wrong item , second time I was sent only one basket when I ordered 3. Gentleman on phone said I was going to receive a coles voucher for the mix up but have never received it

Central Coast NSW

Date Purchased: Apr 2016

Handy machine....

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

My wife bought the mod cold press juicer a year or two ago now and it does what it is supposed to do quite well.

But like most juicers It is a bit of a hassle to clean. With intricate parts that all need to be poked out and cleaned with a special brush cleaning takes a little time. Bits also do get stuck in the fine mesh strainer which are quite hard to remove even with the supplied brush so I had to resort to cleaning with a BBQ brush to get them out - which worked well...

We accidentally broke one of the lugs that holds the machine together - not a fault of the machine (don't poke a wooden spoon into it), but have been sent new parts for free which was very good customer service I must say.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mod Cold Press Juicer Official

Thanks so much for the great review Had. We are really happy to hear that you had a great customer service experience too! All the very best and happy juicing!

Amazing taste

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Been juicing for a few days now and I have put a wide range of fruits and vegetables through.the Mod juicer it is easy to use..works quietly and is very easy to clean and best of all the juices have tasted absolutely amazing..so happy I got myself a Mod

Comments
Mod Cold Press Juicer Official

Hi Sam!
Thank you for purchasing Mod! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your Mod a lot!

Could not be happier.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

Astonishingly fast delivery. Easy to assemble.
Maximum juice from both fruit and vegetables.
Quiet operation.
The ON switch is UP not DOWN, which was the only tricky thing about the machine. I first used it at my Birthday party. Needless to say many of my friends are getting their own now. EVERYONE was impressed.
I really made the right choice.

Purchased at: Online Computer

Comments
Mod Cold Press Juicer Official

Thanks Sharon! We are pleased to know that you had an amazing experience! And Happy belated birthday! If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know!

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

The best juice I have ever had and the easier juicer to clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

The Mod Cold Press Juicer is amazing! I have noticed a huge difference compared to normal juicers, and the juice stays fresher for longer and doesn't separate as fast. It is compact and great for small kitchens and it is very easy to clean. I use it every single day! Check out my full review: [weblink removed]

Comments
Mod Cold Press Juicer Official

Thanks Claire. So happy to hear you are enjoying using your Mod. Yep, it's the perfect solution if you're tight on space! Keep up the good juicing work!

Melbourne

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Wish I bought it sooner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

I'm a huge fan of juicing and finally decided to purchase the Mod Juicer. I really wish I bought it sooner, it's only been a few days and I feel like I don't know what I did without it.
It's quiet, easy to use and easy to wash.
Love the product, love what it does and especially love that I'm supporting an Australian buisness.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mod Cold Press Juicer Official

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review Elle! We are thrilled that you are enjoying Mod and find it easy to use and clean. Thank you for supporting Aussie business!

Templestowe

Date Purchased: May 2017

Juice for life - Mod cold press juicer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

Love my Mod cold Press Juicer I use it every day. It helped me lose 10 kg. Hard to live without as I found out on a recent holiday felt stodgy and slow by the time I got home as my digestion, even my skin, was so bad from all the holiday food. Mod cold press juicer has definitely changed my life, I even make juices for my friends when they visit and they love them!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mod Cold Press Juicer Official

We are so thrilled to read your awesome story Sam! Well done on achieving such an amazing result! Happy juicing!

1 of 4 pages

Hi there, Just wanted to ask some question regarding the mod juicer. 1. Can it make garlic purée 2. Can grind herbs and spices (wet or dry)? Thanks, Danny

DannyN asked on Jan 06, 2018

Answer this

Hi Danny yes I have made garlic puree with this it does a great job. As for spices I haven't tried as yet.

Thank you for your answer.

Hi Danny, to be completely honest I don't know. I only juice with it , I have put parsley and coriander in it but only for their juice. I would recommend a food processor or a cheaper version of a bullet for what you are asking. I must say though before I purchased I called mod up with my own list of questions and their customer service was exceptional.

I would like to purchase one if these today. Is there a stockist in Perth Western Australia I can purchase one?

Kaz asked on Nov 24, 2017

Hi Kaz,

Sorry we don't have any stockists in Perth, but you could purchase from our online store www.modjuicer.com.au and you would receive your juicer in around 2- 3 days.

Thanks for your inquiry!

I bought mine directly from MOD. No problems at all. Arrived wi8thin a week, beautifully packed.

Thank you...it's on its way...Kaz

My juicer has some slight movement in the top section when juicing which cause a slight rubbing of plastic on plastic noise, was wondering if anyone else had this issue?

Letsgo asked on Nov 12, 2017

Answer this

Hi there, from what you've described there may be an issue with one of the parts or with the assembly. We would like to know more about the problem you're describing, if you could call through to customer service on 1300 89 89 60 we'll help you resolve it immediately. Thanks!

Hi there,

So far we haven't had any problems with our juicer

Regards
David

Thanks David for your reply. I just needed to know if it was normal or not. I've been in touch with Mod Juicer and they have requested it get sent back and are sending a replacement. So hopefully the new one will be fine. Appreciate your reply. :)

See all 30 questions about Mod Cold Press Juicer