A great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

I was very impressed by Motor Scout. My wife got a change-over quote from the local dealer. I contacted Motor Scout and within 2 days, Peter provided 3 other quotes. We managed to save over $7000 on the deal. I also did not have to contact or negotiate with the car dealers. I have recommended Motor Scout to friends, and will have no hesitation in using their service again in the future.

Best service, cheapest price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

The Motor Scout team provided me with fantastic service around the clock. Nothing was too much effort and the business model took away all the hassle of negotiating with dealers. Peter saved me $6,000 on my local dealer’s ‘best price’.

I will definitely be recommending Motor Scout to anyone looking for a new car.

Painless and low pressure

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Peter was great, low pressure and scored a good deal about $1,000 less than what I could do at the dealer. I took away one star however as a promised follow-up call post purchase never occurred.

Great way to buy a car

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I really enjoyed the process of using motorscout, Peter got me a great deal and was helpful all of the way through the process. I will definitely be recommending Peter to any friends who are looking to buy a new car.

Comments
Motor Scout Official

Thanks for your review Andy and glad you're as stoked as we were with the deal!

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Fast and friendly service! Motor Scout were very helpful in finding us a great deal and made the process of getting a new car much easier. Thanks a lot!

Comments
Motor Scout Official

Great to hear Anthony. i'm glad we could help take the haggle and hassle out of the entire process for you.

Good price and fast response

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Peter was so great to buy my new car. He was so fast to give quotes. And He gave me a good price. I recommended him strongly. You can save money and time to buy new car. Thank you Peter through Motor Scout.

Comments
Motor Scout Official

Thanks very much Kimmy. So happy we assisted you and got you quick and competitive pricing for your new car.

Fast and Friendly!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

I only discovered Motor Scout the night before I was ready to do a deal. Peter called me the following morning and confirmed with me, based on his prior experience, that I was on track with the price I'd asked the dealer to come down to. He offered to do some quick phoning around but I was confident to go in with my price and I was able to tell them I knew other dealers could meet my number if they couldn't. Thanks Peter!

Comments
Motor Scout Official

Glad we could assist Nifty!

Car purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Fast and great service.
Motoscout got me a great deal with my car purchase. Couldn't be happier with the saving I get.

Comments
Motor Scout Official

Thanks Smiley. So happy to we could assist you whilst saving you time and money!

Great help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Peter was extremely helpful with the search. Made it easier for me with pricing and trading values. Saved over $6000 on the price of the car at no cost.

Comments
Motor Scout Official

Our pleasure Andrew! Hopefully the $6k saving gets you a nice Christmas holiday! :)

Great business model

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

It is the most effective and efficient method to purchase a new car, especially if you know the exact make and model. Very personable staff which makes the process seamless

Comments
Motor Scout Official

Thanks again Brad. It was an absolute pleasure assisting you during the entire process.

Verified Customer

So easy, so effective, money in the pocket

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

I was delighted with the support and result using Motor Scout and chief Scout Peter. Its simple, I got quotes and then asked Motor Scout to have a go. Smashed my best quote. And I have the car being delivered to me. My wife's car needs replacing in a few months and I wont hesitate to use their professional and friendly service.

The best car deal ever.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

I've never had a better or easier experience buying a new car. I just entered my details and the car I was looking for and someone contacted me almost immediately. I started receiving quotes by the end of that day and they were so much cheaper than what I had expected. Even after contacting a few car dealers, they could not match the price I got with Motor Scout. Thanks so much for all your help Peter. This was a great experience. Would definitely do it again!!

Unbelievable -but true

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

We looked around many dealerships, got nowhere.Contacted Motor Scout, all requirements provided, got the car within 4 days, for the price I wanted. Just unbelievable service, no nonsense, to the point conversations, no hassles

Comments
Motor Scout Official

No worries at all Geetee and glad we could assist! :)

Verified Customer

Simple process, stress free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Peter quick to respond and obtained a number of quotes for me to choose from. The process was seamless and took all the leg work out of car hunting. I got a great deal on a new car.

Comments
Motor Scout Official

Thanks for the great feedback Wendy and we're glad we could assist!

Great experience - great discount, would use again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Very easy transaction, the consultant was really quick & efficient & got me a great deal on the exact car i was after - over $3k cheaper than i was able to find. Will use again the next time I'm looking for a new car.

Comments
Motor Scout Official

Nice saving David and glad we could keep the $3k in your pocket. We look forward to assisting you on the next deal.

Superior services and great deal!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Peter in Motor Scout has such a great connections to get good deals promptly. He understands the various thoughts a family may have in selecting a SUV, he is patient and very professional in providing advice to help us getting an appropriate and best possible deal! Save us thousands! You will not be disappointed for his service!

Comments
Motor Scout Official

Thanks Mike. Really appreciate the positive feedback and glad everything was nice and smooth for you!

Heathcote

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Great service - Great discount achieved

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

The service was provided at no cost to me and it saved me nearly $1500. The service was professional and I always felt informed. Thanks again!

Comments
Motor Scout Official

Appreciate the feedback Robert and stoked we saved you the $1500!

Additionally I have passed on your company’s details on to a number of colleagues who I’m sure love saving cash and getting great customer service ! I’m happy to have found out about you guys (on FB of all places) Keep up the good work !

Motor Scout helped me get a good deal when looking for a new car .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

My involvement with Motor Scout was very good. Peter Gee was very good ,only got one quote but it was the one that got me my new Equinox.

Comments
Motor Scout Official

Thanks David. i'm glad we were able to assist you get that great deal.

Let Motor Scout find your car!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Got 5 quotes fro Motor Scout and just selected the best one. Peter even went and advised how far the selected dealer was. Went to the selected dealer and signed the contract. Done deal! No need to haggle and you get the best price for the car you have been laying your eyes on.

Comments
Motor Scout Official

Thanks sipareko. Our job is to take the hard work out of buying a new car so we're thrilled to hear everything went as planned for you. Thanks again.

Ideal way to buy a new vehicle

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Would recommend to anyone wishing to buy a vehicle, obviating the need to visit a number of potential sellers and listening to the usual speel.

Comments
Motor Scout Official

Appreciate the kind words Skier! Being the buffer between dealers and clients just makes the experience much better for everyone. :)

1 of 3 pages