Fantastic movers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Ben and Leo arrived when they said they would. They worked extremely hard and didn’t waste any time. They were professional, friendly, and did exactly what I asked them to do. We moved from a 3 bedroom townhouse to a 4 bedroom house. I will definitely use them again if we move in the future.

Great job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Moved double storey 5 bedroom house to double storey 5 bedroom house so a huge move and lots of planning and precision required to navigate both sets of stairs with our bulky furniture. George and Naveed were brilliant! They just got in and got the job done - they were polite and friendly and nothing was a bother to them and they were always smiling. They were super quick and efficient, working tirelessly from 7am till 5pm - a massive day! I am very happy with my choice of The Moveage Group - having relocated from Melbourne earlier in the year I had no recommendations so just did the research myself. I highly recommend The Moveage Group - right from the start they were professional and organised - George and Naveed thank you for moving our family and our belongings safely with no breakages and with no damage to either home.

Great service and staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Moved a 2 bedroom unit to a townhouse. George and Fil were speedy, polite and a great help. Next time I move it'll be with Moveage. Cheers boys

Amazing work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

They were early, did a fantastic job, courteous of everything, and had some really heavy awkward pieces to shift.. They dealt with it perfectly! Could not have asked for more!

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

Bob and Craig were very punctual and friendly. Very good service, no damages. I would use them again. Highly recommend.

Verified Customer

Called me and rudely canceled my booking after pushing back arrival time TWICE!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

Unbelievably rude customer support! I booked a move for noon between 12-3pm. Then i received two back to back phone calls asking if I was available at 11am instead, so I agreed to the change. On the day of the move, I waited on site till 11:30 and gave them a call, they apologized and said that the movers were completing that was just 10 minutes away, and asked me to wait till 12:30 for their arrival. I left the site and waited till 12:30. At 12:45, i received a call saying that the movers will only arrive between 2pm-3pm. I asked if there was a communication breakdown between the movers and the operator, the guy insisted that they never promised any arrival time except for what was on their system which says 12pm-3pm. I told him that I received not just one, but two phone calls arranging for the move to be at 11am, which I agreed to since they insisted on both calls. The customer support started ignoring my questions and kept repeating the 12pm-3pm company policy thing. They then cancelled my call after I asked them to sort out their internal memos "please try to get your act together", after which the operator burst into a rage and cancelled my booking, asking me to get someone else to "move", and then taunted me to try to report them to consumer protection, then hung up the phone. Very rude and unprofessional handling of customers.

I've used their service before and everything was great, not sure why customer support was so bad this time around.

I've never encountered a more unprofessional handling of a customer's call in my life.

Verified Customer

Really happy with this service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

We used Moveage Group to move our 2 bedroom unit from East Brisbane to Mitchelton. I got lots of quotes and they were the only ones that didn’t charge sneaky fees. They were very communicative before the move and the removalists on the day were extremely professional. Would recommend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

Robbie and Bobbie were extremely careful with my goods

The guys were very efficient and careful. I’d recommend them to anyone. The whole process from booking to completion was effortless.

Verified Customer

Hard workers, got the job done!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

Our move was close to a 12 hour day and the three men who worked non-stop were incredible. Moving into a two stores, five bedroom house, they never complained once and were so polite and friendly. They were very careful with our belongings with no damage at all.
Everything went very well and we can’t recommend the three men enough.
Conan, Bob and Naveed are such hard and careful workers. You won’t be disappointed if you book them.

Verified Customer

Would definitely recommend moveage group

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Booking was effortless. I had communication the whole way through. Sher and robbie moved my 4 bedroom house from kallangur to dakabin. They were very careful navigating tricky corners with furniture. Polite and did the job quick. Would definitely recommend.

Very prompt and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

The whole process of dealing with Moveage group was seamless. I got a call from Clayton as soon as I emailed for a quote and he was very friendly and helpful. The price was very good and there were no hidden charges. I am impressed that 20 moving boxes are complimentary with the move. On the day, Steven and Filippo moved me out of a 1 bedroom granny flat into a 2 bedroom apartment. They turned up bright and cheerful at the crack of dawn (as requested) and the whole thing was complete within the 2 hour minimum.

Totally recommend Moveage Group

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I was referred to Moveage Group by a work colleague who had a move with them a couple of months back. I was super impressed with the $25 for 20 boxes, not to mention, that comes off the final move cost. I drove out to Brendale to get the boxes and was totally impressed with how professional Moveage Group are... big warehouse, big trucks, a professional outfit. From my initial contact to the end all of the employees were polite and couldn't do enough. I moved a 3 bedroom, middle floor unit from Taigum to Brighton (7 kilometres). I opted for the 6.30am time slot. Received phone call from Steve and Sher advising they were almost arriving. Well, once they started, just worked non-stop. And had to deal with split level stairwell. Upon arrival at the new place, Steve and Sher did a walk through with me, pointing out where furniture will be placed. They just went and did it. No fuss. Steve and Sher are a big asset to Moveage Group. This move took four hours. A big thank you to Steve and Sher. Fantastic job. Great value for money.

Excellent move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Bob and James were excellent to deal with. They arrived on time and we moved a three bedroom house with outdoor furniture to a highest house with difficult access. They figured about a way to get around every obstacle. They were very careful with all the times and quick and efficient from start to finish! I highly recommend these guys and this service. Thanks guys job well done!!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Naveed and Robbie moved me from a granny flat to a 3 bedroom townhouse, requiring them to navigate indoor stairs with a fridge. They arrived on time and were considered in how they loaded and unloaded all of the items. I expected the move to take under the 2 hours, but I'm glad they took their time to do it right rather than rush. Both Naveed and Robbie were friendly and very helpful throughout the morning.

Verified Customer

Excellent job, and super efficient.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

An inter city move to an apartment access problems. The guys were super professional and endlessly cheerful. Arrived on time and worked quickly. Great problem solving. Also excellent value.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

The team at moveage was friendly polite and very accommodating. We moved a four bedroom house from Albany Creek to Eatons Hill. Highly recommend Moveage as a local company for a local move.

Verified Customer

Excellent Service, very good communication.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Bob and Sher did move this morning. I am very happy with their service. Moving things with care. All furniture and piano well wrapped around for protection. Will definitely use them in future. Highly recommend. Will done guys!

Verified Customer

Excellent mover experience from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

The guys showed up bang on time. They were very professional and had to move some large items in tight spaces. I would highly recommend their services. Both properties were double story houses which made things more difficult. Top job!

Verified Customer

Professional, efficient and great personalities.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Kel and Filippo were brilliant! They were professional and efficient when it came to moving all my stuff! They were faced with a fair few stairs but got the job done quickly without any damages and with added laughs along the way. Thanks boys for making my life easier!

Verified Customer

Exemplary service – 5 Stars!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

Moving house is a stressful time and choosing the right removalist is crucial. Working in the real estate industry, I have heard some horror stories. This experience was the polar opposite. After booking Moveage Group, I was kept well informed during the process and was even offered free moving boxes! The crew turned up on time, and nothing proved too much trouble (even the 3 flights of stairs)!. They were friendly, well presented, extremely careful with my possessions and above all, professional. Even after a delayed settlement, they were more than accommodating and considerate to my needs.
I wouldn’t trust anyone else but Moveage Group to look after my move, and have already recommended to several friends, family and clients.

1 of 11 pages