Great experience all round!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Not only are the meals great, but delivery is efficient, packaging is great in terms of insulation, and customer service is an 11/10. Highly recommended.

Great meals and great customer service, I have missed the cut off times for delivery several times a

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

The food always fills me up and I am never hungry after their meals, the meals are a great sizere and taste great

Cannot Fault!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

The deliveries have been spot on with messages notifying when its coming and also when they have been delivered, always cold as they say they will be and the food tastes great. Cannot fault them!

Great company and service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Great products / fast delivery / super helpful team! I could not be happier with this product and the delivery. Food is delicious and healthy.

Extremely fast turnaround

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

We ordered our meals online after the cut off date for delivery in the coming week. I emailed My Muscle Chef directly who were able to process our order quicker and allowed for our order to go through that week, even though we missed the cut off. The customer service was great and the fast turnaround is greatly appreciated.

Verified Customer

Great food, even better service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

I have been using MMC for 2 years straight.

These folks have saved me countless hours and heartache of preparing my own food and counting my own macros all day.

I carried out a taste tests against other meal prep companies and MMC blew them out of the water every time without question.

Lastly and most importantly for me, the quality of service that I have received from the staff is nothing short of superb, any questions I had or changes that I needed to make to my plan were resolved within 24 hours (usually less) along with the staff always being friendly and happy to assist.

10/10 would recommend.

North ryde

• 2 helpful votes

Amazing customer service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

First time I have ordered from my muscle and have to say I was sceptical but really blown away by the customer service. They honestly went above and beyond to serve me. I’ve had two meals and both been very filling and tasty.

Only enhancement would be to deliver them fresh as opposed to frozen.

Couldn’t be any better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

I am a long term user. I have been relying on Muscle chef for more than a year. I have lost more than 10% of body fat obviously because of my routine but muscle chef have helped me with reliable diet. Below is why I would give them 5 stars
Huge Variety- Tastes great - Good shelf (refrigerated) life - decent packaging- eco friendly boxes-boxes are easy to discard in the recycle bin- decent portion size- Kangaroo meat availability - amazing customer service I never call cause emails are sufficient- on time delivery service- constantly improving - covers more than 5 cuisines Asian to South American Italian middle eastern- give a premium feel to my lunch- I get complements at work as to how good it smells when microwaved - just veggies and meat didn’t last long it was boring and I was afraid would eventually eat unhealthy meals which would be detrimental to my fat loss but having a tasty yet healthy meal was a long term solution for my fitness goals. Small discounts sometimes were honoured my loyalty. (personalisation)Feels like a chef knows me and has been preparing for me which helps me with my goals.
Areas for improvement:
Include more veggies please and some snacks if possible? Extra large size for a big boy ?diet friendly Chips, tea or coffee sachets, yougurt, ice creams or chocolates made by you and not by a third party to make it more economical ?
Overall happy with your service
Cheers.

Very good food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Great food which comes on time and in good condition, very organised and great customer service. Will definitely be sticking with muscle chef.

Changed my life!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

The customer service is second to none. Meals are sensational. I have managed to lose weight while eating sooo well. The convenience is amazing and customer service some of the very best I've encountered!!

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Great meals..just cant get orders right.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

been using MMC for abit now but sadly it will be my last time. twice in a row they have stuffed my order up.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 31 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Variety! Tastes great! convenient!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

So i've been testing MMC foods for the last couple of weeks for lunch. Surprisingly for frozen foods, once microwave they still taste pretty damn good.
Love the fact you can choose the size of the meals! Sml, med or lrg to suit your needs.
Every pack has thr nutrition guide clearly stated. I would like to see barcodes introduced for easier myfitnesspal tracking.
Generally the meals have been great to eat and enjoyable.
Pricing per meal is comparable to all the others out there. I do rate this above and beyond youfoodz for taste, variety and nutrition.

Biggest issue is finding enough freezer room but thats a good problem.

Downside to MMC is the $15 delivery fee.
I would like to see them get rid of this fee in the near future and that will imrpove my rating to a five star.
And like i said before, barcode for MFP tracking.

Keep up the great service.

Verified Customer

Excellent food and really good customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

The food is great, there is a huge variety that you never get bored with and the customer service and support is second to none. Definitely recommended!

Comments
My Muscle Chef Official

Thanks for your review Sam, we're always happy to help customers as great as you!

Best Meal Delivery Out There

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I have tired every meal delivery in service in Sydney and My Muscle Chef is hands down the best. Awesome that you can choose portion size, food reheats well (many competitors don’t) and they are pretty nutritious. On top of that, there customer service is next level and so helpful.

Comments
My Muscle Chef Official

Hey Broc, cheers for leaving us such a great review! Keep up the great work

Clean as slate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I have been eating MMC for over 2 years now, food of 2018. I always been a fan of celan food and here I am enjoying my meals every single day. Eat clean look clean.

Fantastic tasting, easy to cook meals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

I’ve purchased meal from muscle chef for months now and I’ve had a varied selection of meals. They love never failed to impress me with the great taste and quantity provided! I would highly recommend giving them ago. Here is a code for a $15 discount on your first order [removed]

Comments
My Muscle Chef Official

Thanks for the review Rhys, absolute legend!

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Outstanding customer service and great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Decided to try My Muscle Chef as I’ve started going to the gym. I’m also a shift worker. The selection of food is vast and there are flavours for all. I initially had an issue with delivery, nothing to do with Muscle Chef, however their customer service was very helpful and I went away happy and content. I’ve opted for the muscle building portions and have been pleasantly surprised. They are a good size that leave you feeling content without over eating. My partner and I have ordered consistently over the last two months. I especially like the hassle free of not having to think about dinner or lunch for work the next day. There is a order once option, if like myself, you want to try it out before committing to anything.
I add salad or steamed vegetables for that extra freshness. But over all the quality of the meals are great.
Thanks muscle chef. You are now are major part of my change of lifestyle this year.

Cheers

Comments
My Muscle Chef Official

Wow, what an incredible review - we're stoked to be part of your life! Keep up the great work

Game Changer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Have been using this service for my lunches for about a year now and have never had a problem. There is a wide selection of tasty yet healthy meals which has taken the stress of cooking large amounts of food the night before out of my life! I am the envy of all my coworkers in the staffroom. In addition to this, they have a friendly and efficient customer service team to answer any queries I have had. Would definitely recommend. Matt.

Comments
My Muscle Chef Official

Glad we can help make your life easier Matt (and make your co-workers jealous!)

Smashed up delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Very very obviously the box was thrown very high and hard off the
truck deliberately, to make sure all the containers were totally smashed to pieces.

Why would you do that???????

If it was the first time it may be excusable and the refusal to pick up the now effectively, box of rubbish and replacement, compounds the very negative MMC customer care (that took a day to respond and then took no responsibility)

Now they are asking me to prove it by rummaging around in the gross mess to take pictures, even though they will see it when picked up.

0/10 for customer support

Comments
My Muscle Chef Official

Hi Nick, We understand your frustration and apologise once again for the inconveniences caused. As per our call with you on Monday, we believed this matter was resolved as a replacement order was ... read more »

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2018

Excellent service and the meals are delightful. Easy when you are on the go. The staff are very helpful and always happy to assist. Highly recommend !!

Comments
My Muscle Chef Official

Cheers Gaz, appreciate you leaving us such a stellar review!

1 of 20 pages