Verified Customer

The best decision I have ever made

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

This meal plan is great!
It helped me so much with my weight loss
And the food was very nice

Verified Customer

Perfect for the fitness lovers who live a busy lifestyle

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Meals are amazing! They may be delivered frozen but trust me the flavour and freshness isn’t sacrificed! I’ve tried so many companies and have never reordered due to being such a fussy eater but My Muscle Chef’s meals are delicious and help me reach my Macro goals!
The customer service is awesome, they are always there to help and fast track orders If you miss cut off time!
Would 100% recommend! (Already have to many)

Fantastic selection and great taste!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I love the selection of choices available and how easy they're to cook. Quick couple of minutes in the microwave and ready to go. Highly recommend! Also to get you started is code to use at checkout for $20 off first order .. BJV8DYGKG

Best pre-made food EVER’

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

The service, the food, the price, the companies values are amazing! They even use BPA free containers! They have small, medium and large options for food which is great when you’re a female and need lower calories meals. The flavours are next to none! They are delicious, the flavours are next level, better than some restaurant meals! Highly recommend

Delicious perfectly portioned meals!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

I have chosen the smallest meal portions which have been surprisingly easy to follow due to the amazing range of food one can select from. I’ve tried lite n easy and I found it to be rubbish (perhaps things have changed since 2012).

Amazing service! Delicious meals!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

my muscle chef provides great customer service. Not only are they quick to response but very accommodating. Great meal options which always taste great!

Verified Customer

Happy belly, happy taste buds, super efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Three weeks in to it I am feeling more energetic. Promises have been kept and response from staff has been super prompt. The meals are tasty and much more nutritious than I expected. Must try

Awsome :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Really good food and really helpful staff. Will be ordering these meals of a while, until I learn to cook as good as the chef ;)

Verified Customer

Tasty, healthy meals! Can't get better than this!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

I've tried a couple of healthy meal service delivery companies in Sydney and got to give it to the My Muscle Chef team - quality, tasty meals supported by excellent customer service. The best part is the variety of meals available, you've got so many different options to choose from, and everything that I have tried has been really good - no complaints whatsoever. Thanks for your excellent product and service. To anyone who is thinking of signing up for a meal plan I highly recommend you give them a go

Verified Customer

This is awesome! Great food, on-time delivery and excellent website. A+++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Don't knock it till you try it.

This is great, much better than the other meals delivery services.

I actually enjoy the food and the customer service team are spot on!

Great food, great price, great customer sevice.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

A great company with delicious food that makes it super easy to follow your meal plan. The prices are good for such delicious food. I have found it extremely easy to follow my meal plan while having delicious choices. They also have great customer service that makes you feel valued. I like the steps that they are making to be more eco-friendly also. I recommend this company to everyone.

Convenient and Tasty

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I tried the muscle chef meals once and have now replaced at least one of my daily meals with muscle chef. A lot of variety, portion sizes are good and they taste great.

Amazing Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

They are quick to respond and always very helpful. Food tastes great and is easy as they are frozen meals and if I go away for the weekend I dont have to worry about food going off :)

5 Star service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

The meals always taste amazing. There customer service is second to none. Always helpful and very easy to speak to about any order related questions. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Keep up the awesome job

Tastes good, just wish large meals were bigger

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

tastes good wish large meals were bigger as they range from 400-500g and other companies have 500g every large meal. Just feel hungry after most meals and when they are frozen they look big but when you heat them up i reckon it shrinks or is that just me?

Extremely Tasty Meals

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

I have tried almost all the chicken and beef flavors and they are amazing. I wish there was an extra large size meal though haha as sometimes I am left a bit hungry after a large meal :O

Verified Customer

Very Yummy and such helpful staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Their food has always been the best quality, packaged very well and so tasty! The staff are very accommodating and friendly also, happy to help anytime and great customer service.

Great vegetation options, great service, great results.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I used Muscle Chef while i was unable to exercise during 3 months of glandular fever.
The food was tasty, filling and stopped me from gaining weight during the mending period.
Staff were consistently helpful allowing flexibility with my day late order and responding in a very short period of time.

Now that I'm healthy again, I've stocked up on meals to save me time and keep me healthy during busy periods.
Can't recommend enough!

Literally the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

These meals are delicious! I can't stop telling people about them. I work full-time and am doing Uni full-time in the evenings so I literally have no time to cook. This has made my life so much easier and I've already lost 3kgs in a few weeks! The portion sizes are perfect, really made me mindful of my overeating habits before and I've saved so much money that I used to spend on takeaway.
I just ordered some of the protein slices, can't wait to try them!

Great Food!! Wicked Customer Service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

- The food is unreal. So tasty! Om nom nom nom...
- Never a drama for me to get food down
- Like I said, the food is unreal. The service from the team in regards to helping me with a late order was second to none. Monika was a great help to me. She settled my issue with haste and was super quick in replying to emails meeting my exact needs.

1 of 18 pages