Couldn't be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

Having tried a few meal services (youfoodz, 5.4, Lite n Easy) I can comfortably say that MyMuscleChef has been the best we've had. First and foremost the food is fantastic! Delicious flavours, excellent meat and portion sizes appropriate for anyone that is training. MMC has also provided the best customer service of any of the services we have tried. Very very happy with the service and more importantly the food :D

Great customer service and greater food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Very accommodating with delivery. The food is delicious and healthy too. Very convenient for healthy quick lunches at work, I keep a few in the freezer at work so I always have something on hand to eat.

Best meal prep company I've tried. Tasty and high quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

I've tested most of the meal prep companies but my muscle chef beats them all on taste, variety and food quality. These meals have saved me during long shifts at the hospital and uni library. I've been eating them for the last three years and don't know how I ever survived without them. Also I have to mentioned their customer support is extremely kind too. 5 stars. Would recommend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

My muscle chefs food is amazing! It’s helped me out with gains and also helps out a lot with my busy schedule. The staff is great help when it comes to questions. Amazing food and great help!

Yummy, convenient and great customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

The food is yummy, convenient and I feel full despite being on the weight loss plan -- and it works, you do lose weight!
Have needed to call Customer Service twice and they have been friendly and helpful.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Keeping me fed for over a year now!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

Been using this company for over a year now. They have a huge selection of meals which with a bit of trial and error., I’m after finding the ones I like. They also Bring out new selections periodically. Their customer service is unrivaled. I’ve made some slight errors and they’ve been quick to help as much as possible. I’d starve only for this company!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Love the product and the convenience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

Hey guys, so I’ve been using your service for just over a month now and I have to say I’m pretty impressed with the quality of your frozen meals! After almost 2 years using another fresh produce home delivery service I was looking for a more convenient alternative to allow me to free up my evenings that were usually spent entirely in the kitchen prepping, cooking and cleaning.

Canberra

• 4 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 7 answers
  • 22 helpful votes
Private message

Delivered no problem but taste so bad

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

These meals were recommended to my wife and I by my brother. We ordered about 20 serves of the three varieties of fish, chicken and beef. We ate one of each and ended feeding the rest to our dog they were that bad.

over and above

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

I missed the Brisbane order cut off by not one but two days! A desperate email to My Muscle Chef and Donna was onto it. The order was processed and dispatched in less that 24 hours ensuring I would not miss this weeks delivery. Outstanding service to compliment an outstanding product. Thank heaps Donna.

Great food, great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

I've ordered from them twice now. There was a problem with the first order and offered a free meal in the second delivery. They were also very accommodating to special requests The meals taste great, very flavourful! I can see myself being a long term customer.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

Great service and the food is excellent. Every time I've needed to contact the team they've been highly responsive and helped me out.
The food has good variety and is tasty. Thanks!

Tastey meals, excellent customer sevice.. 5 starsss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

Amazed how good the customer service team are helping with anything got to do with orders!! Foods amazing quality!! Very happy will continue to order as always!! Thanks muscle chef

Life saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Fantastic customer service, great food and perfect for storage. I've been using MMC for about 3 months now.
I love MMC and will continue using them, especially because they change the meals up a lot!

Seriously good stuff.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Have wanted to try these guys out for a while now. Glad I finally have! Meals are filling and tasty!
I put my order through slightly later than the cut off time but Monika was real helpful and got it fast tracked for me. No problems so far!!

Great food great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

Provided tasty meals that were the right amount of protein and carbs for my goals.highly recommend muscle chef.fast response rate and will answer any questions you have or help you with an delivery issues.

Always so helpful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

The meals are delicious (really delicious though), the staff super helpful and the whole process is very very easy.
Thanks for being awesome! I will definitely be ordering each week.

Verified Customer

Simple, easy and great results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

I started Mymusclemeals about 8 weeks ago and I have lost 20kg in the first 6 weeks, with no exercise what so ever due to my profession.

I have even been off the meals the last fortnight due to being overseas and having numerous client Christmas parties at this time of year and have not put any weight on, which really shocked me because of how bad I have been eating.

Not only is it an easy simple way to lose weight the health benefits have been fantastic as well. Usually if I am within 10m of a sick person, I am getting sick but I have been around a lot of sick people lately and have not looked like catching their illness. Another big bonus for me is sustainable energy levels with out crashes.

Thank you Mymusclechef for making life easier and helping me achieve my personal goals!

Healthy Delicious Meals in the freezer when you need!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Whole meal plan for my requirements (bulking) and a lots of protein!
Lots of variety, and look forward to each delicious meal.
Excellent online support! Very helpful in fast tracking my order when I missed the deadline.
Made my life a lot easier around a very busy schedule!

Surprisingly delicious meals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Tried these meals about 3 or 4 years ago and I was NOT impressed. Boy have they changed since then. A friend from work recommended I try them again but I was skeptical. Luckily that skepticism turned into joy as the meals are seriously restaurant quality, no sh*t!! The customer service is also second to none.
If there was a gluten-free option the Mrs would be all over it too, also a Keto option would be awesome for us fattys.

Verified Customer

Great food and great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Huge variety, extremely tasty, and excellent customer service. I have my meals delivered weekly, and there have been two occasions now where I've realised last minute that I'm going to be out of town during the delivery. Both times they've been extremely accommodating, each time rescheduling and rerouting my delivery. 5 stars all the way!

1 of 13 pages