Filter By:

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

Very professional, friendly and pain free service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

We had a 40ft container coming from overseas. Had a chat with Chris, the director, late Friday afternoon and an email arrived shortly after our conversation contained all we needed to do. we followed the instructions and everything else was done by their team - Very professional, friendly and pain free service- Highly recommended.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

OSS World Wide Movers are Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

My wife and I couldn't be happier with the recent shipping of our goods. We have used other 'big name' companies in the past, and have been sadly disappointed. However, from the very start OSS have been excellent, corresponding regularly to keep us up to date, and their service has always been friendly, professional and of the highest level. If I ever had an email query, it was answered the same day or first thing the day after.
When I called by phone, the service was first class. And despite all this, their price was much less than other 'brand name' companies. They were honest and always gave good advice. This level of service was also evident in the 'receiving company' associated with OSS in the county to which our goods were shipped.
All our things arrived on time, safe and sound. No problems whatsoever. I wouldn't go with any other company. My wife and I highly recommend OSS World Wide movers to anyone who has to ship goods overseas. We extend our thanks to all the staff at OSS. Thanks again for a job well done. Kind regards

Southport

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Find another option! Do not use! Misinformation and LONG LONG time to send goods

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Packed our belongings in August - unprofessional packing to say the least - boxes not full and employees don’t wait to see wait to see what you want packed - no packaging materials in between bikes when they pulled apart - had to pay extra when the people packing said we would be under the cubed feet allocated!
Paid more only to wait longer - packed August, our stuff sat in Sydney until Nov 19 - we were told it would be leaving end of September. Now there is finally a date to land in Vancouver we are told it is now weeks later as it is being sent by train across the country to Toronto only to be sent back by truck to Alberta!
I am terrified of how everything is going g to arrive! I am expecting a lot of breakages now!
Use anyone other than this company! They talk a good talk but fail to deliver!!!

Comments
OSS World Wide Movers Official

Hi Dan, Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry if you are now waiting on your effects. The transit time you are quoting does seem longer than we would usually expect even if it was a shared ... read more »

Christchurch

• 3 comments

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Never use , didn’t wrap our belongings and damaged a lot and now won’t pay

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

We moved from Australia to New Zealand. Our belongings were in storage as we had been living overseas, the contract stated re packing all our belongings to ship to New Zealand and they didn’t . Because they didn’t we have had lots of breakages and damaged goods. They have been wanting to claim with our insurance but I believe we shouldn’t be claiming insurance and that OSS should be replacing everything that was damaged. Please note we have moved 2 shipments from Spain to New Zealand including glass tables and lots of valuable belongings and we have had everything arrived safely with no damage at all. The person we have been dealing with we have had very rude emails with incorrect facts, he said we obviously didn’t care about our belongings as they were not important enough to have in our lives in NSW!!!! We were living overseas not in NSW. This company has made our life hell for months why we try amd sort things out. Some of the things they were to get fix was expensive frames of our children and they painted over the silver frames and now they are grey.
I have tried contacting the head of the company but he has not even got the decency to reply to emails .all they are doing is passing the buck
THEY DID NOT PACK OUR BELONGINGS TO SHIP AND ALMOST EVERYTHING WAS DAMAGED OR RUINED.

DO NOT USE

Comments
OSS World Wide Movers Official

Dear Shelley, Thank you for your feedback, however we feel is not an accurate or a fair assessment of the service that we have provided. Our dealings with you have been extensive and ongoing so t... read more »

What a complete joke!!!!!As per your contract you were to go to our storage and repack everything to be shipped. This has nothing to do with the things that Bowral Removals have lost. This is all a... read more »

OSS World Wide Movers Official

Hi Shelley, We understand and empathise with your distress at receiving your effects in poor condition. Even with the best packing and handling your effects can incur some level of damage in trans... read more »

Quality Service from OSS

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

Our move from our apartment in Auckland to Mackay was seamless and stressfree - largely due to the excellent service we received from OSS Brisbane. Their initial quotation was highly competitive and everyone we dealt with was friendly and professional. Our goods arrived in perfect condition within the time frame we had been given. They kept us informed every step of the way and we would confidently recommend them for an international move. Thank you OSS Brisbane!

Professional Moving Services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

We moved to Australia from Colorado USA after living in our home for over 25 years. OSS packers in Canberra treated our belongings as they would their own. As it became apparent some goods were damaged during transit, OSS employees and consultants treated us with compassion and supported efforts to file the proper paperwork. Whenever I called OSS with a question during the entire move, I was always provided a prompt and detailed response.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

Excellent service from all at OSS

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Personal belongings are being moved to the UK. Everyone we had dealings with at OSS Brisbane had a friendly and professional manner which made the whole process a lot easier than initially expected. They are a pleasure to deal with and we would certainly recommend this company.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

I needed to move a one bedroom house lot of furniture from Brisbane to Auckland. From the get go OSS were very helpful, very knowledgeable and pleasnt to work with. I would definitely recommend them.

Excellent service throughout

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

We moved from Melbourne to the UK in a 40ft container plus our car. OSS World Wide Movers were fantastic throughout the whole process; they gave a competitive quote at the start and kept us fully informed along the way. The packers were quick and efficient and Fox Movers equally good the other end. I highly recommend them, we were very pleased with their professionalism and knowledge. Job well done, thanks!

Best ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

We moved our furniture and car from Australia. We found the office and packing team in Melbourne to be very professional. The team on this end was equally efficient. Altogether a very positive experience.

Brisbane

• 3 comments
  • 1 helpful vote

Poor service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

OSS were very professional and helpful to begin with until we paid for our move. We then flew overseas and expected our belongings to arrive within 3 weeks as we had been told. Unfortunately they have remained in the Brisbane yard due to ‘unforeseen circumstances’ for 3 weeks already and counting. They have not yet left Australia. We only found out about the delay when we contacted them asking for the overseas contact details to arrange pick up. We received no contact from OSS informing us of the delay or advising us of the new ETA. Very unprofessional service once they have received payment. Very poor response to enquires and complaint.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
OSS World Wide Movers Official

Dear Jane, We have reviewed your file and can make the following observations. We arranged your shipment which consisted of 2 vehicles and a small amount of personal effects that were packed by y... read more »

Unfortunately the outcome would not have been the same had you communicated the change of shipment time to me. I would have been able to make an informed decision to cancel our shipment as the new ... read more »

OSS World Wide Movers Official

Dear Jane, We understand how frustrating it is to have made plans and for these not to have eventuated. We can see that notification of the delay was communicated within 24 hours of receipt. All... read more »

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Excellent service, communication and went the extra mile

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Moving recommendation post:

Would whole heartedly recommend Oss world wide movers they have been 100% amazing with excellent communication throughout the moving process. We moved from melbourne-wellington all up took 4 weeks door to door. We had 40ft container included in the container was our car we paid $8166.00 their partners in wellington Transworld international movers were just as amazing communication all the way would use Oss in a heartbeat

Moving with a 3 and 1 yr old was very stressful but the two guys-Chris and Josh that came packed up our house entertained the kids building cubby houses out of boxes making the process that much easier

Moved 2 bedroom unit from Frankston Melbourne-Paraparaumu Beach NewZealand on 29th August 2018

Seamless move from Australia to Malaysia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Our move from Brisbane Australia to KL Malaysia was absolutely seamless. OSS were extremely professional and helpful throughout the entire process. Every single person we dealt with at OSS throughout the process was helpful, friendly, pleasant and professional. I actually had a lot of fun with the gentlemen who packed our boxes up for us. Everything arrived in perfect condition and on time. Thank you for making our move a very pleasant experience.

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Highly Recommed for a stress-free transition

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

We moved to a holiday house in the country, 2 hours from Melbourne.
OSS turned up on time to the minute, and completed the work in the time advised.
They helped assemble the furniture and beds too, that made it really easy for us.
And they took away the empty cartons and boxes too.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Good communication, thoughtful crew, clueful handyman

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Erin your emails were on point and guided us well to receive shipment delivery of our 3 bedroom apartment from overseas.

Thanks Luis and Fred very thoughtful way of stacking the cartons (when you delivered the shipment) with labels visible so unpacking becomes easier.

Charlie you are a champion handyman - marvelous the way you put together so many pieces of furniture by just a quick look at the stacked separated parts.

Good service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Moved from a 3 bedroom house in Melbourne to South East London everything arrived intact and on time . Can't fault them.

Nothing but praise!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

I recently moved a 3 bedroom house load of effects and a car from the Sunshine Coast in Australia to Queenstown, NZ with my husband already in NZ. I took a risk with OSS as never had heard of them yet the service that I received from the time I asked for a quote to accepting it and beyond was nothing but extremely helpful and professional. I had another quote from a known company which I felt didn’t want the business and then asked if the firm I chose was reputable!! YES!!
I was kept in constant contact with regards to documentation required to make everything easy at both ends, also departure dates etc.
The guys who collected and wrapped our contents were totally professional and friendly so felt comfortable sending it off.
I have nothing but praise for all the staff that I had contact with at OSS Brisbane. You guys certainly made moving countries a piece of cake! Thanks heaps!

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

I willl recommend OSS World Wide Movers to my friends and acquaintances in Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

I recently moved a four bedroom house from Australia to Ghana and it was the best experience ever. Starting with the packing team. they arrived on time and worked diligently throughout the day and completed the task on time. The packing crew members were very professional, respectful and pleasant.
Communication with the OSS managers was great before and throughout the process. Our goods arrived in Ghana on the date they had indicated. They selected an excellent local agent who cleared our goods and delivered them to our home without any hassles for us. Shipping with OSS World Wide Movers has been a very good experience. If I had to do it again, I'd go with them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Would use again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

I recently reached out to OSS about moving 1-2 rooms to France from Australia. Right from the start, I found OSS to be professional, timely, and incredibly service-oriented. Just a few days after I arrived in France, my belongings were promptly delivered, so I was able to set up my apartment fairly quickly. During such a big and stressful move, OSS provided outstanding service - I am thoroughly impressed and would reach out to them again.

Melbourne

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Excellent service and friendly staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

We moved a few boxes from the UK to Australia, OSS were so helpful and friendly from start to finish. They were able to provide a quote even though we weren't sure how many boxes we would need. The movers both in the UK and Australia were prompt and very helpful and the customer service agent bent over backwards to help us. We wanted to change the date and time of delivery and the customer service agent was straight on it and happy to help, where many companies would have been much less flexible. We were kept informed throughout the whole process and our belongings arrived safe and sound. Would definitely use again.

1 of 13 pages