Filter By:

Very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

We had a delivery of 26 large boxes of personal belongings, coming in from abroad.
OSS was very helpful with customs-related bureaucracy.
The movers were a joy to work with, very efficient while still being cautious with our belonging. All in all, great service.

excellent movers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

We were delighted with the services and professionalism of the OSS team in our recent move back to Sydney! We were receiving constant updates from OSS Manager, Seema. Seems was a gem .. always assuring us and updating us. Our goods were delivered by 2 wonderful boys who were quick, professional and respectful.
We are so happy with OSS and will definitely use them again! Thank you OSS Team!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

3 bedroom house relocation to Auckland from Brisbane. Excellent service, gave me replacement boxes after mine suffered water damage initially and allowed me to change our destination to the North Shore from being transported to Waiheke where we were initially moving to.

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

PERFECT MOVE from one side of the world to the other

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

We moved a complete shipment (full container) of household goods from Melbourne Australia to England, the move from packing to delivery went exactly as scheduled. We were kept informed at all times by email & phone calls at both ends of the move. Everything arrived in perfect condition and not one item was broken or damaged.The ease of completing all documentation prior to shipment was so easy. Thank you for being part of a new chapter in our lives Would not hesitate to recommend OSS to family or friends who required goods being moved internationally

Perfect service ! Could not be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

We moved from Australia to France and OSS World Wide Movers assisted us everytime we needed it. Very professional and so kind. Will definitely call them again if needed.

Excellent move.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

From packing in Australia to delivery in England, all aspects of the move progressed beautifully. Helpful people at the end of the phone, competent packers and kind deliverers...thank you all for making an horrendous move a more pleasurable event.

Made moving easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2018

Small apartment move from Australia to France, partial crate.

From start to end easy to deal with, professional packers who took the time to show me how they were going to pack my precious items. OSS provided important advice on what not to pack to prevent duty charges and to speed up the process through border control at the other end.
Delivery in France went smoothly, and I was provided with regular updates as to what was happening with my consignment from start to finish.

As I only had a partial crate, there was a significant delay in my goods leaving Australia, however, for me, this was not a huge issue.

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Fantastic service from start to finish!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

We had a small move of personal items and garage items shipped from Sydney to Auckland.
From the very first phone call to our goods being delivered to us we experienced exceptional service.
Every single person we dealt with to do with the move was friendly, respectful and did their best to make sure our move went as smoothly as possible.
Their quote was cheaper then anyone elses and that included EVERYTHING unlike some of the other companies I talked to.
If I was ever to move again I wouldn’t bother getting any other quotes I would call OSS straight away.
Thank you so much to everyone that was involved in our move, it couldn’t have been better

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Dublin

• 14 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Do not use. Part of an international scam.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

This mob is in some way associated with an English company with the misnomer 'Irish Relocations' or 'Irishrelo' and a variety of other names. I most unfortunately retained the deceitful English (masquerading as Irish and operating in Ireland) company to sea freight a few suitcases & a mirror (for which I was charged a premium fee) from Dublin, Eire, to Melbourne, Australia on 8 November 2017. The cost was around $1,500. Nearing the end of February 2018, no goods but menacing emails from this entity 'OSS', with whom I have no agreement or dealings. It is demanding more money from me each day and allegedly has my personal goods and will not return them to me until I meet its escalating payment demands, which are not part of any contract I had with the original purported freight entity 'Irishrelo'.

I did not, and would not, retain this OSS entity and have not authorised my goods or details be provided to it, but, alarmingly, it has gained access to not only my personal goods but to my personal information, including address, date of birth and photocopy of my passport.

If reviews from other victims of the OSS/Irishrelo scam are accurate, and they appear to be, this mob is to be avoided. OSS appears to be operating some sort of extortion scam with its English accomplice, as between Europe & Australia. Unfortunately, I now have to incur legal fees to file in the Federal Court of Australia to attempt to both reclaim my goods and have this 'OSS/Irishrelo' scam stopped from attempting to defraud other future victims.

Comments
OSS World Wide Movers Official

Dear Claire Thank you for providing us with your feedback in relation to the shipment of your goods from Ireland to Melbourne, Australia. I understand that your grievance relates to an A$215.00 ... read more »

Thanks for the lengthy spin. My objections to your attempts at extortion include that your conduct is extortion. I should not need more than that but I'll continue. I did not, and would not,... read more »

OSS World Wide Movers Official

Dear Clare, Your effects were inspected by the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources (Quarantine) not by the Australian Border Force (Customs). It is rare that Customs will wish to conduc... read more »

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

Outstanding experience at a great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I thought moving from Australia to Scotland would have been quite stressful as I'd never done it before. I did some research online to find a good overseas mover. At first, I approached the cheapest available, but then I read some reviews and I changed my mind. I therefore decided to go with OSS, which was only slightly more expensive but had excellent reviews. Their service was simply outstanding, from collection of my 13 boxes in Queensland to delivery in Scotland, everything was smothless and crystal clear. Communication was on time and OSS always showed great willingness to satisfy the customer as much as possible, which is great. Their partner company in the UK, Britannia Movers, offers similar high standards and quality. Final delivery date was adjusted to my needs, and I even had the chance to arrange a new delivery address at no extra cost, which is great flexibility when you are trying to find a house in a new country. Last but not least, only one picture frame and one glass arrived broken, which is understandable given the amount of items we had in total and the long journey. Upon my request, OSS immediately refunded the value of the 2 items. I would recommend OSS to anybody, with no hesitation.

Awesome Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

2 Storied home, we moved from Brisbane to New Zealand. We had a stress free move provided by OSS. You could not fault them. They were excellent & we had a lot of furniture, tools etc. Highly recommend.

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Poor customer service, expensive, unreliable

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

I got an offer/ quote for shared container service from Sydney to Dubai in Oct. for my 1 br. Their staff did the packing (not in the most professional way in a few hours !) early Nov. After almost 3 months my furnitures are still sitting in Australia as they cannot find extra volume. Their estimated volume, quote, lead time were all unrealistic. Their Customer service is extremely poor , unresponsive with no sense of responsibility.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
OSS World Wide Movers Official

Dear Ada,

Thank you for your feedback and concerns which we will address. In the interim please could you advise your surname or reference number of your shipment.

OSS World Wide Movers

Thanks for your reply. Here’s the reference number: 773835.

OSS World Wide Movers Official

Dear Ada Thank you for your feedback on the service you have received to date. It is normal for a consignment sent via a shared container service to take some time to be consolidated prior to... read more »

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

We moved from Ipswich Qld to Christchurch NZ. We had a 2 bedroom house of furniture, my husband’s tools & our car to move in 3 weeks. OSS was recommended to us by our daughter, who had used them successfully, 2 years previously. Could not have ask for better service from start to finish. Jacqueline Marks was there for every question I had and helped me thru the entire process with all the documentation needed. Even when we dropped our car at their depot Jacqueline organised a cab & helped us with our luggage. Communication was excellent and we were kept informed of our shipment, then on arriving in NZ Transworld took over with more excellent service from Tim Sinclair. What was a very stressful time for us was made much easier with OSS. Would highly recommend both OSS & Transworld. Thank u so much

Perfect Move Made Possible

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Moving is a very stressful time! I moved my 2 bedroom apartment (and my beloved pet) from Melbourne to Singapore. This was made possible with the assistance of a fabulous OSS team. It was fuss free and most importantly, they were very accommodating to my requests. Communication was great and expectations were met. I would highly recommend them and I would use them again without hesitation. Thank you for making this stressful time a pleasant one!

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

Moving was very easy with OSS

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

OSS helped me successfully and as stress-free as possible move the contents of my three bedroom home in Auckland New Zealand to Brisbane Australia. I contacted OSS from Auckland because they had moved me previously and they put me in contact with Transworld in Auckland to get the packing and shipping done at that end and the OSS crew took care of the arrival, delivery and unpacking at the Brisbane end. Really I think it could not have been made easier and the all the staff from the quoting to customer service to packers and unpackers all did a great job. They were a lovely team of people, polite, respectful and careful with my belongings and everything arrived safe and sound. They went to the extra effort to try and get my belongings through customers and on my doorstep as quickly as possible. I would use OSS again and again, they are great at what they do.

International move from Brisbane to Dallas Texas

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

My family and I recently used OSS World Wide Movers to ship the contents of our home and lives from Brisbane to Dallas, Texas. The coordination of this move was extremely professional and helpful, and their service went above and beyond on a few occassions when I had to access my goods in storage at the last minute to search for documents. The movers/unpackers also displayed excellent customer service, and all of our belongings survived the transit without a breakage! We were very happy with OSS's service.

Extremely Satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

I moved personal items from Melbourne to Germany with OSS. Their service was extremely professional and all items were received well packed and within a fairly quick timeframe. Extremely happy with their service and would highly recommend.

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

A happy experience with OSS!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Recently I moved and transported 39 boxes of goods from Shanghai to Melbourne, it has been a stressful moment with the move however OSS team has offered me an great service! With clear instructions, when they know my tight schedule they managed to arrange an early delivery so I can have all my goods in my apartment on time! That was most helpful!

The professional mover team did a great job too, fast and efficient! When they arrived in the morning, walked into the lift, they said hi and “good morning” to everyone in the lift! Very friendly and great manner.

Thank you OSS and especially the professional mover team – Stephen and his mate - for a great job from start to finish! That is a real WOW service!

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Easy, reliable and friendly.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

We recently completed our move with OSS from Sydney to Canada and really appreciated the level of service received from the initial coordination to the delivery of our goods.

It took a little longer than expected, just over 3 months; however, we were relieved to receive everything and were so pleased with the guys who made the delivery. And our move coordinator kept us updated throughout the whole process and was always responsive to any queries.

Would highly recommend OSS and use them again in the future.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Very professional from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

We moved a two bedroom apartment from New York to Sydney and the team exceeded our expectations, on both ends. The pick-up crew were prompt, professional and packed everything brilliantly, the transfer time on the ship was relatively short (8 weeks) and at the Sydney end, the unpackers were again friendly, professional and flexible with our requirements. The office team also kept us up to date the whole way through the process. The cost was broadly similar to other operators friends have used with far worse results. Highly recommended.

1 of 11 pages