Filter By:

Poor service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

OSS were very professional and helpful to begin with until we paid for our move. We then flew overseas and expected our belongings to arrive within 3 weeks as we had been told. Unfortunately they have remained in the Brisbane yard due to ‘unforeseen circumstances’ for 3 weeks already and counting. They have not yet left Australia. We only found out about the delay when we contacted them asking for the overseas contact details to arrange pick up. We received no contact from OSS informing us of the delay or advising us of the new ETA. Very unprofessional service once they have received payment. Very poor response to enquires and complaint.

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Excellent service, communication and went the extra mile

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Moving recommendation post:

Would whole heartedly recommend Oss world wide movers they have been 100% amazing with excellent communication throughout the moving process. We moved from melbourne-wellington all up took 4 weeks door to door. We had 40ft container included in the container was our car we paid $8166.00 their partners in wellington Transworld international movers were just as amazing communication all the way would use Oss in a heartbeat

Moving with a 3 and 1 yr old was very stressful but the two guys-Chris and Josh that came packed up our house entertained the kids building cubby houses out of boxes making the process that much easier

Moved 2 bedroom unit from Frankston Melbourne-Paraparaumu Beach NewZealand on 29th August 2018

Seamless move from Australia to Malaysia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Our move from Brisbane Australia to KL Malaysia was absolutely seamless. OSS were extremely professional and helpful throughout the entire process. Every single person we dealt with at OSS throughout the process was helpful, friendly, pleasant and professional. I actually had a lot of fun with the gentlemen who packed our boxes up for us. Everything arrived in perfect condition and on time. Thank you for making our move a very pleasant experience.

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Highly Recommed for a stress-free transition

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

We moved to a holiday house in the country, 2 hours from Melbourne.
OSS turned up on time to the minute, and completed the work in the time advised.
They helped assemble the furniture and beds too, that made it really easy for us.
And they took away the empty cartons and boxes too.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Good communication, thoughtful crew, clueful handyman

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Erin your emails were on point and guided us well to receive shipment delivery of our 3 bedroom apartment from overseas.

Thanks Luis and Fred very thoughtful way of stacking the cartons (when you delivered the shipment) with labels visible so unpacking becomes easier.

Charlie you are a champion handyman - marvelous the way you put together so many pieces of furniture by just a quick look at the stacked separated parts.

Good service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Moved from a 3 bedroom house in Melbourne to South East London everything arrived intact and on time . Can't fault them.

Nothing but praise!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

I recently moved a 3 bedroom house load of effects and a car from the Sunshine Coast in Australia to Queenstown, NZ with my husband already in NZ. I took a risk with OSS as never had heard of them yet the service that I received from the time I asked for a quote to accepting it and beyond was nothing but extremely helpful and professional. I had another quote from a known company which I felt didn’t want the business and then asked if the firm I chose was reputable!! YES!!
I was kept in constant contact with regards to documentation required to make everything easy at both ends, also departure dates etc.
The guys who collected and wrapped our contents were totally professional and friendly so felt comfortable sending it off.
I have nothing but praise for all the staff that I had contact with at OSS Brisbane. You guys certainly made moving countries a piece of cake! Thanks heaps!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

I willl recommend OSS World Wide Movers to my friends and acquaintances in Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

I recently moved a four bedroom house from Australia to Ghana and it was the best experience ever. Starting with the packing team. they arrived on time and worked diligently throughout the day and completed the task on time. The packing crew members were very professional, respectful and pleasant.
Communication with the OSS managers was great before and throughout the process. Our goods arrived in Ghana on the date they had indicated. They selected an excellent local agent who cleared our goods and delivered them to our home without any hassles for us. Shipping with OSS World Wide Movers has been a very good experience. If I had to do it again, I'd go with them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Would use again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

I recently reached out to OSS about moving 1-2 rooms to France from Australia. Right from the start, I found OSS to be professional, timely, and incredibly service-oriented. Just a few days after I arrived in France, my belongings were promptly delivered, so I was able to set up my apartment fairly quickly. During such a big and stressful move, OSS provided outstanding service - I am thoroughly impressed and would reach out to them again.

Melbourne

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Excellent service and friendly staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

We moved a few boxes from the UK to Australia, OSS were so helpful and friendly from start to finish. They were able to provide a quote even though we weren't sure how many boxes we would need. The movers both in the UK and Australia were prompt and very helpful and the customer service agent bent over backwards to help us. We wanted to change the date and time of delivery and the customer service agent was straight on it and happy to help, where many companies would have been much less flexible. We were kept informed throughout the whole process and our belongings arrived safe and sound. Would definitely use again.

Be careful - OSS work with horrific European Partner

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

I based the choice for a removalists on the overall good ratings. While the Australian company was responsive and serviced-oriented, their European partner based in the UK has been providing poor “service” and appalling customer service. OSS never mentioned their partner and only indicated instead delivery time to the European harbour, not to the actual delivery address. The delivery from UK to mainland Europe has now taken just as long as the actual shipping from Australia to the UK. Their partner only informed me once about the delivery date but then I constantly had to follow-up and only received indicative always changing dates. I still have not received my goods and am continuously worried about their status and if I will ever see them again. I cannot under any circumstances recommend this service and would suggest to everyone to look for an alternative despite the overall good rating...

Comments
OSS World Wide Movers Official

Hi KM, We are very sorry to learn of your experience and delay receiving your effects. So we can investigate further please can you advise the surname or reference number the consignment was book... read more »

Highly Recommend OSS World Wide Movers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

I have just recently moved my entire 3 bed home and vehicle from Brisbane, Australia to Napier, NZ and the OSS team provided outstanding service, with a quick and stress free delivery of my consignment within the stipulated timeframe and without any loss or damage. Very impressive and thanks to everyone concerned. Well deserving of 5 stars!

Very professional Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

We just relocated from the UK to Australia and used OSS to ship all our belongings. The company were a dream to deal with right from the start. The customer service agents, packers and movers were all very helpful and friendly. We always had piece of mind that all our belongings were in safe hands, and they kept us up to date the whole time. I can not recommend them enough.

Good job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Great team.

I requested to move my stuff from Brisbane to Wellington NZ.
I received already all my goods in perfect condition.

Excellent from the UK to Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Used OSS se er times in the last 8 years; the last time was to move my late fathers personal effects to Australia. In difficult circumstances, the UK staff and Australian were patient, efficient and kept me informed at all stages. Thank you OSS.

Brisbane Aussie to San Fernando Pampanga Philippines

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Just unpacked now after shifting from Brisbane to San Fernando. From the start when we started using OSS they were patient and understanding (I Delayed our move twice) and very helpful the whole time. Brisbane packing crew were led by an experienced and professional team leader who again was very patient and did a great job. Sole use 20 foot container had not an inch of unused space. Agents in Manila were first class, friendly and always kept us informed of the delivery progress. Due to their experience in this field had instant solutions to a couple of last minute delivery problems and were very positive in their attitude. Would definitely use OSS again.

Shifting over from nz

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Everything they did for me was very professional when I shifted from nz to the gold coast. All the personnel i deslth with were very friendly and helpful. Would not hesitate to use them again and refer them to my friends

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Spot-on from start to finish!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

My wife and I recently moved from our two-bedroom apartment in Sydney to Central Otago on New Zealand's South Island. We had used OSS four years previously with no problems and, after getting three bids, decided to stick with OSS. Their quote was the lowest and I don't see how their service and performance could have been any better. The communication lines were always open and inquiries were dealt with immediately. Everyone I dealt with, either online or in person, was friendly and professional. Our shipment arrived looking as though it had just been packed. We've moved ten times in the past 28 years (four international) and have had a couple of bad experiences, particularly with costs added on after pick-up. With OSS we paid what we were quoted, obviously within given volume parameters, and not a penny more. I'd also like to mention World Moving, OSS's partner here in NZ. Their level of service was on par with that of OSS. Their communication and service were excellent. We got regular updates on the status of our shipment and the delivery guys did a brilliant job. I very highly recommend OSS World Wide Movers.

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Best Experience of International Haulage .....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Excellent service, before during and following the move ….. customer experience was definitely best ever
Moved our 4 bed house from Australia to New Zealand and I cannot speak highly enough of the support from the office staff, removal team on the day and care that was taken over our belongings

Fully recommended

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Fantastic from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

From the moment I rang for a quote to the day we left OSS were great. The quote we got for a large 4 bedroom, 3 lounge and study house was good and very accurate with suggesting what size container we would need as we were purchasing the container ourselves. We were moving from Australia to New Zealand and the crew was a delightful bunch of guys that gave us a few laughs along the way in what can be a stressful time, they kept us up to date and asked questions about our belonginings if they were unsure on something. Our re-location co-ordinator was brilliant as I had so many questions along the way, nothing seemed a bother. I would thoroughly reccomend OSS as they were great to deal with, we also sent our two cars as well and they were so great with providing all the paper work needed, so you can arrive at your destination knowing everything is taken care of.
A special thank you to Melinda and Michelle who were very helpful.

1 of 13 pages