Filter By:

Very professional Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

We just relocated from the UK to Australia and used OSS to ship all our belongings. The company were a dream to deal with right from the start. The customer service agents, packers and movers were all very helpful and friendly. We always had piece of mind that all our belongings were in safe hands, and they kept us up to date the whole time. I can not recommend them enough.

Good job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Great team.

I requested to move my stuff from Brisbane to Wellington NZ.
I received already all my goods in perfect condition.

Excellent from the UK to Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Used OSS se er times in the last 8 years; the last time was to move my late fathers personal effects to Australia. In difficult circumstances, the UK staff and Australian were patient, efficient and kept me informed at all stages. Thank you OSS.

Brisbane Aussie to San Fernando Pampanga Philippines

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Just unpacked now after shifting from Brisbane to San Fernando. From the start when we started using OSS they were patient and understanding (I Delayed our move twice) and very helpful the whole time. Brisbane packing crew were led by an experienced and professional team leader who again was very patient and did a great job. Sole use 20 foot container had not an inch of unused space. Agents in Manila were first class, friendly and always kept us informed of the delivery progress. Due to their experience in this field had instant solutions to a couple of last minute delivery problems and were very positive in their attitude. Would definitely use OSS again.

Shifting over from nz

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Everything they did for me was very professional when I shifted from nz to the gold coast. All the personnel i deslth with were very friendly and helpful. Would not hesitate to use them again and refer them to my friends

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Spot-on from start to finish!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

My wife and I recently moved from our two-bedroom apartment in Sydney to Central Otago on New Zealand's South Island. We had used OSS four years previously with no problems and, after getting three bids, decided to stick with OSS. Their quote was the lowest and I don't see how their service and performance could have been any better. The communication lines were always open and inquiries were dealt with immediately. Everyone I dealt with, either online or in person, was friendly and professional. Our shipment arrived looking as though it had just been packed. We've moved ten times in the past 28 years (four international) and have had a couple of bad experiences, particularly with costs added on after pick-up. With OSS we paid what we were quoted, obviously within given volume parameters, and not a penny more. I'd also like to mention World Moving, OSS's partner here in NZ. Their level of service was on par with that of OSS. Their communication and service were excellent. We got regular updates on the status of our shipment and the delivery guys did a brilliant job. I very highly recommend OSS World Wide Movers.

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Best Experience of International Haulage .....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Excellent service, before during and following the move ….. customer experience was definitely best ever
Moved our 4 bed house from Australia to New Zealand and I cannot speak highly enough of the support from the office staff, removal team on the day and care that was taken over our belongings

Fully recommended

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Fantastic from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

From the moment I rang for a quote to the day we left OSS were great. The quote we got for a large 4 bedroom, 3 lounge and study house was good and very accurate with suggesting what size container we would need as we were purchasing the container ourselves. We were moving from Australia to New Zealand and the crew was a delightful bunch of guys that gave us a few laughs along the way in what can be a stressful time, they kept us up to date and asked questions about our belonginings if they were unsure on something. Our re-location co-ordinator was brilliant as I had so many questions along the way, nothing seemed a bother. I would thoroughly reccomend OSS as they were great to deal with, we also sent our two cars as well and they were so great with providing all the paper work needed, so you can arrive at your destination knowing everything is taken care of.
A special thank you to Melinda and Michelle who were very helpful.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

Efficient and professional from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

We recently moved back to our hometown Brisbane after being located on the east coast of Malaysia for a couple of years due to work. We only had a two bedroom townhouse. Our items (mostly glassware) were packed efficiently into 12 boxes in Malaysia, then promptly sent for shipping. We received our goods after just over a month with everything in one piece, intact and in great condition. All the while, any queries and questions were responded to promptly and professionally by the move managers. Every step of the way was communicated to us clearly, and all the tricky parts of the move (including packing, quarantine and customs) was fully handled by the company which was a huge weight off of our shoulders. Working with this company has definitely made the stressful process of moving countries a breeze and we never felt worried or concerned throughout the experience. Thank you so much to the Brisbane office for handling everything so professionally and promptly. We are so happy to have worked with this company and we will definitely be using OSS in the future if we are to move again, interstate or internationally. Thanks so much!

Expectations exceeded....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

We moved all our belongings from Australia to Croatia. The service we received from consultant to final delivery was exceptional. The crew that packed and picked up our belongings provided first class service and help. We were kept informed of the progress of our delivery throughout the process. The crew that delivered our belongings to our new home were also extremely helpful, polite and willing to do whatever we needed to help us. They unpacked everything and removed the packaging. This made our day as we didn't need to arrange for disposal.
Well done OSS and AGS. I would recommend their services to anyone and if, god forbid, I was to move again I would not hesitate in using their services.

Fabulous experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

We had a large 3 bedroomed home in South Africa and relocated to a much smaller 3 bedroomed home in NSW, Australia. From our first interaction with OSS on our Australian leg of the move we had the very best experience. We were kept informed throughout the entire process and any questions or queries we had were answered promptly. They were professional, helpful and a real joy to deal with. They made a very stressful process a pleasurable experience and blew us away with their efficiency in unpacking and also reassembling our large furniture items. Their delivery staff were friendly and professional. Nothing was too much effort for them. I will most definitely be using OSS again and would highly recommend them.

Top company, top staff!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Our home was 3 bedrooms and we moved from NZ to Australia.
From the very first contact with OSS we received excellent service.
They kept us informed all the way through the move.
All the office staff through to the guys who packed us up and unpacked everything in Australia, were reliable, helpful and friendly.
I highly recommend this awesome, professional company.
A special thank you to Sharon and Jodie (her can- do attitude was greatly appreciated) and Chris as well as the 3 guys in NZ.
Anne

Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Shipping apartment contents from Australia to Ireland.
OSS were a joy to work with. At a time when we are pretty stressed out, everyone we encountered at OSS have been very patient, understanding and professional. I have already recommended OSS to couple of friends that are also moving.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Consistently helpful, reliable, professional and a pleasure to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

From start to finish, OSS proved unfailingly helpful and professional. I found their rates very competitive compared with other providers. They packed my goods carefully, quickly and well, and stored them for a very long time while I sorted out an overseas move. After more than two years in storage, as I had to cancel the move in the end, the goods were delivered back to another address in Sydney, all without damage.
Best of all, despite ongoing issues on my side, OSS remain patient, helpful and positive throughout.
I'd use them again, and recommend them without reservation.

• 1 review

Melbourne to UK

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

I moved my one bedroom apartment from Melbourne to the UK in January and the service I received from the initial quotes to the pick up and also the delivery in the UK was TOP NOTCH. Great to deal with, the girls in the office were FANTASTIC, always updating me. If I ever move again i will 100% be using OSS World Wide Movers. Highly recommend.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great from Start to Finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

We moved our 3 bedroom house plus 2 vehicles from Melbourne to Napier, New Zealand. Everything was great from first contact until delivery at destination. I would have no hesitation in recommending this fantastic company.

Smooth move

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

From the very outset I appreciated the professionalism and experience of the staff who handled my case at OSS. All my questions were answered quickly and accurately, and every step of the move (from Australia to Norway) played out very much according to the expectations set based on my earliest queries. Every interaction I had, from the office staff handling my calls and emails to the the crew who packed up my household goods, was a positive experience.

Putaruru

• 1 review
  • 3 comments
  • 4 helpful votes

Won't negotiate refund after WE finished THEIR job

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

DO NOT use OSS Worldwide Movers! Their timeframes are lies. They take your money and do not complete the job you paid for. They do not contact you properly or keep you in the loop for your belongings to be delivered. We paid thousands of dollars for a complete door to door service only to have to hire trucks, vans and trailers to finish the service ourselves and when trying to negotiate a fair refund they won't even refund us what we are out of pocket for for completed the job we paid them to do nor will they even open the lines of negotiation. We are a young family and they totally screwed us. They are a big company and just mess you around until you stop hassling them, all they care about is their bottom dollar. We have been professional in handling it and they have just gone off the radar and won't even contact us back anymore. This move happened LAST YEAR. We were in contact with the manager [name removed] and he just fobbed us off to other people instead of handling it himself. So unfair to put your life, your savings and your trust into a company to be treated like this. Would never recommend to anyone and will be spreading the word as far as I can do everyone know how this company treats its consumers.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
OSS World Wide Movers Official

Dear Lala We are surprised that you feel OSS has misled you in relation to the time frames on your move and that we have not addressed the concerns you raised regarding aspects of the move. As you... read more »

I stand by my statement. You offered several dates to which your final 'date of delivery' not only didn't fit into, but also we had to fight to get THAT date. Your 'associates' told us we wouldn't ... read more »

Very Professional and Excellent in all ways

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

I moved from Malaysia to Melbourne Australia to a Landed Rental Property. OSS World Wide Movers were engaged to do the task in Australia. They did an Excellent Job and finish the task within a fixed time. Appreciate their very friendly and professional staff's. Very easy and convenient to deal with them. Will happily recommend them to all others out there who need their services without any reserve.

Very Professional an Friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

I had a few boxes I needed shipping from the UK to Australia, and the whole process was smooth and easy. It was my first time moving items overseas, so was a little nervous about the process. The staff were professional and efficient and my items were delivered on time and in perfect condition. Would highly recommend!

1 of 12 pages