Filter By:

International move from Brisbane to Dallas Texas

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

My family and I recently used OSS World Wide Movers to ship the contents of our home and lives from Brisbane to Dallas, Texas. The coordination of this move was extremely professional and helpful, and their service went above and beyond on a few occassions when I had to access my goods in storage at the last minute to search for documents. The movers/unpackers also displayed excellent customer service, and all of our belongings survived the transit without a breakage! We were very happy with OSS's service.

Extremely Satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

I moved personal items from Melbourne to Germany with OSS. Their service was extremely professional and all items were received well packed and within a fairly quick timeframe. Extremely happy with their service and would highly recommend.

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

A happy experience with OSS!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Recently I moved and transported 39 boxes of goods from Shanghai to Melbourne, it has been a stressful moment with the move however OSS team has offered me an great service! With clear instructions, when they know my tight schedule they managed to arrange an early delivery so I can have all my goods in my apartment on time! That was most helpful!

The professional mover team did a great job too, fast and efficient! When they arrived in the morning, walked into the lift, they said hi and “good morning” to everyone in the lift! Very friendly and great manner.

Thank you OSS and especially the professional mover team – Stephen and his mate - for a great job from start to finish! That is a real WOW service!

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Easy, reliable and friendly.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

We recently completed our move with OSS from Sydney to Canada and really appreciated the level of service received from the initial coordination to the delivery of our goods.

It took a little longer than expected, just over 3 months; however, we were relieved to receive everything and were so pleased with the guys who made the delivery. And our move coordinator kept us updated throughout the whole process and was always responsive to any queries.

Would highly recommend OSS and use them again in the future.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Very professional from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

We moved a two bedroom apartment from New York to Sydney and the team exceeded our expectations, on both ends. The pick-up crew were prompt, professional and packed everything brilliantly, the transfer time on the ship was relatively short (8 weeks) and at the Sydney end, the unpackers were again friendly, professional and flexible with our requirements. The office team also kept us up to date the whole way through the process. The cost was broadly similar to other operators friends have used with far worse results. Highly recommended.

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Great service and follow up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

We moved a large 2 bedroom apartment from Melbourne, Australia to Copenhagen, Denmark.

The removalists on the pick-up carefully packed our personal effects into strong boxes that made me confident that they would ship securely.

The drop-off arrived within the window anticipated and the delivery crew were equally patient and careful to deliver our packages into the property and even offering to remove any cardboard/paper.

During and after delivery, when dealing with the OSS team, in particular Mike Chadler who is and exceptional customer service manager, we received prompt responses to our questions, with genuine empathy, and a solution minded focus. He made what could be have been a stressful moving task, a pleasure and on the back of the engagement with him, I highly recommend OSS World Wide Movers and will certainly use the service again when we need to make our next month in a few years.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

They fixed it and changed my opinion

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Had a problem at start of Customs and Delivery but OSS came through and heard my concerns then worked hard to make it alright.
Pat on the back to Chris in operations.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

A very good experience with the moving company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

We transported 36 boxes of stuff from overseas to Sydney. During the period, I moved house and the settlement date changed. OSS guided me for all the procedures, gave me clear instructions and made the appropriate arrangement whenever we need to alter the plan.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

What an amazing experience!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

For quite a few years our belongings had been in storage with OSS. With months of planning with Chris and with his kind assistance, we were able to unpack our 2 containers on site and sort out our furniture and belongings all in one day. I was stressed for weeks prior to this at the thought of unpacking 2 x 20 foot containers. But last Friday my daughter and I turned up at 8am, to find both containers were unpacked in an orderly way indoors. On one side lay our unpacked furniture, whilst a row of boxes with our belongings were placed on the opposite side of our section of the warehouse. We were fortunate enough to have Matt, Ron and Chris assist us with unpacking each and every box to for us to sort through. They made it all so easy for us and they were all so relaxed and fun to deal with. Before we knew it, we had completely finished going through each and every box by mid afternoon. Chris had organized to have the boxes and furniture that we unpacked to be delivered to our home early the next day. My daughter and I were truly elated and relieved at the ease these gentlemen made our experience. We shall never forget it and are so very grateful to the team at OSS Brisbane! Special thanks to Chris, Matt and Ron...you guys are simply awesome!! :)

Easy international relocation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

I moved a 1 bedroom apartment from NSW to Scotland earlier this year. The OSS team were professional from the get-go. Good email correspondence with clear instructions, efficient packing staff, quick to reply to progress update requests. Unfortunately one small item was damaged in transit and it wouldn't have been worth making an insurance claim. However, OSS kindly reimbursed me for the replacement kitchen appliance I had to purchase. I recommend OSS to anyone preparing for an international relocation.

• 5 helpful votes

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Highly professional, helpful and thorough - best moving experience I've had!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2017

We moved our treasured possessions from Sydney, Australia to Valencia, Spain and found the entire experience easy and stress-free. From the courteous and efficient packers to the administration to the delivery, everyone was helpful and professional. Due to the shipping company's Internet problems, our shipment was slightly delayed but OSS kept us informed every step of the way. I would not hesitate to use their services again and cannot recommend them highly enough. Huge thank you to all the team!

WOW!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Moved from overseas to Melbourne area into a bright new 4 bedroom house with more than 200 boxes to unpack.
We asked in advance that the proprety will stay safe without damages, and although we have big items to move towards the stairs and a narrow corridor the staff kept safe the whole property and our belongings as well.
All moving staff members are very kind, well-experienced and professional, and also with humor which is always welcome.
We also needed Unpacking/Maid Service and a handyman as well - Both were organised by OSS and are excellent too.
And above all of that, our Export Import Coordinator (Jodie) was supportive with a very good communication.
"No" does not appear in her answers - Always "Yes".
We are sure that next time we will need to relocate again we will call only OSS.
The bottom line: For a peace of mind - Only OSS!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Professional and excellent team. Smooth transfer from Sydney to San Diego!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

OSS moved my household belongings from Sydney to San Diego recently. From the first meeting, at the office in Sydney, the boys who packed the items, the international transferring team, shipping agent in Los Angelis and the team who delivered the goods were fantastic and very professional. Mike from the Melbourne office was exceptional in handling some insurance issues and nothing was a problem. The entire moving process was a breeze. I highly recommend OSS World Wide!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 comment
  • 13 answers
  • 46 helpful votes

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Smooth, professional, disciplined and friendly.World class service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

OSS moved a large portion of the contents of our three bedroom house and two dogs from Sydney to London. They stored the remainder of our stuff very cost effectively in Australia while we lived in the UK. The whole process was incredibly worry-free. An account operative was assigned to us. Colleen was always available to answer our questions and advise us of our responsiblities as they unfolded. She was very professional indeed. Every stage, from contract signing to delivery in London was on-time and seamless. The removals guys were fantastic.They were careful, considerate and efficient. OSS's spectacular performance was a relief given all the other stresses involved in taking up an expatriate assignment. OSS also managed the freight of our car and its contents from the UK to Australia. Again, this was very smoothly handled with all promised events ooccurring on time. This business is a winner. My wife and I would absolutely contract OSS again and strongly recommend them to anyone moving their belongings and or pets somewhere.

Very Professional!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

OSS oversaw receipt and delivery of all of our personal belongings from the United States here to the Gold Coast. Everything was handled in a very efficient manner, with all effects delivered on time as promised. Will not hesitate to use them again!

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Fantastic friendly and seamless service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Move from Mornington Peninsula, Melbourne to Singapore 3 bed condo
Overall a fantastic experience from the initial quote, to the collection and packing of items, the handover to the local company in Singapore and then the drop off here. Friendly service, everything well communicated along the way and overall very well priced. I can highly recommend OSS.

Very Happy With OSS Move from Brisbane to Vancouver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

We recently moved our things from a one bedroom apartment in Brisbane to Vancouver, Canada. Door to door it was approx. two months, which was much better than we expected. The entire process was cost effective, professional and organised - I would not hesitate to recommend OSS. OSS packed our goods, which was done efficiently and streamlined the Canada Customs process. My brother used OSS for a shipment to London from Sydney a couple of months beforehand and he was very happy as well.

Easy and Inexpensive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

After paying astronomical storage fees for years, I finally had the funds to return to Melbourne to clear and sort my storage and ship it to Vancouver, Canada. OSS Made the process easy. 13 boxes of household goods - mostly photos, clothing and a few knick knacks cost me $1066 to ship. OSS picked the boxes up from the storage facility and 3 months later, the transport company in Vancouver contacted me and emailed me the customs documents. A quick trip into the customs office to get it stamped, and my goods were delivered to my home a few days later. Since there were no large items and no new goods, I didn't have to pay a customs fee. I was very stressed about this process, but OSS made it seamless.

Glasgow

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

Will use fine print when it suits them

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

We recently moved 10 boxes from Australia to the UK. All the OSS staff were courteous and mainly attentive but we had a few issues with additional charges and lack of communication. Firstly we were charged £85 for a random customs inspection and told we had to pay this straight away or risk being charged storage fees. We did so as we had already been waiting just under the contract specified 3 months but when the boxes arrived there was no sign that any had been opened, no customs stickers and we still have not received any proof of the charges from OSS even though we have asked repeatably. This has left us wondering why we were blackmailed to pay before they provided proof and why they have not provided that proof. Secondly we were asked to pay an additional £50 to deliver the boxes 2 extra flight of straits which turned out to equate to a rate of £300/ hour for the additional 10 minutes work. When we complained that it felt like we were being held to ransom we were told these charges were in accordance with the contract. However, when the boxes failed to be delivered on the due day there was zero communication, even though the contract specified that this had to happen. This does not recognise that people work and have to rearrange there day to receive goods but they can't even be bother to pick up the phone - presumably because they are unable to charge extra. So while the staff are courteous we feel the company will use the fine print to make unreasonable extra charges when it suits them.

Comments
OSS World Wide Movers Official

Hi Bruce, Thank you for your feedback and we apologise for the issues you’ve experienced in the UK. Your comments are always appreciated even if we would prefer that your experience had been more... read more »

EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PROCESS

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

After searching online for someone to ship my boxes and pictures from London to Sydney, OSS gave me the cheapest quote. From the time the boxes were ordered and delivered, to the paperwork, the requirements from me, the checklist was easy to follow and very clear on my expectations to ensure a smooth process. All the details of my move were outlined to me and although the consignment arrived 10 days after it said it would, this was no bother as i am in London for a few more weeks. The ONLY issue i have (and it was probably in the small print somewhere) that i was unaware of the 'quarantine costs' on arrival in Australia. besides this, i would recommend them to anyone as it was very stress free and all my boxes have arrived where they were meant to! Excellent customer service both here and in Australia.

1 of 10 pages