Filter By:

Awesome Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

2 Storied home, we moved from Brisbane to New Zealand. We had a stress free move provided by OSS. You could not fault them. They were excellent & we had a lot of furniture, tools etc. Highly recommend.

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 2 comments

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Poor customer service, expensive, unreliable

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

I got an offer/ quote for shared container service from Sydney to Dubai in Oct. for my 1 br. Their staff did the packing (not in the most professional way in a few hours !) early Nov. After almost 3 months my furnitures are still sitting in Australia as they cannot find extra volume. Their estimated volume, quote, lead time were all unrealistic. Their Customer service is extremely poor , unresponsive with no sense of responsibility.

Comments
OSS World Wide Movers Official

Dear Ada,

Thank you for your feedback and concerns which we will address. In the interim please could you advise your surname or reference number of your shipment.

OSS World Wide Movers

Thanks for your reply. Here’s the reference number: 773835.

OSS World Wide Movers Official

Dear Ada Thank you for your feedback on the service you have received to date. It is normal for a consignment sent via a shared container service to take some time to be consolidated prior to... read more »

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

We moved from Ipswich Qld to Christchurch NZ. We had a 2 bedroom house of furniture, my husband’s tools & our car to move in 3 weeks. OSS was recommended to us by our daughter, who had used them successfully, 2 years previously. Could not have ask for better service from start to finish. Jacqueline Marks was there for every question I had and helped me thru the entire process with all the documentation needed. Even when we dropped our car at their depot Jacqueline organised a cab & helped us with our luggage. Communication was excellent and we were kept informed of our shipment, then on arriving in NZ Transworld took over with more excellent service from Tim Sinclair. What was a very stressful time for us was made much easier with OSS. Would highly recommend both OSS & Transworld. Thank u so much

Perfect Move Made Possible

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Moving is a very stressful time! I moved my 2 bedroom apartment (and my beloved pet) from Melbourne to Singapore. This was made possible with the assistance of a fabulous OSS team. It was fuss free and most importantly, they were very accommodating to my requests. Communication was great and expectations were met. I would highly recommend them and I would use them again without hesitation. Thank you for making this stressful time a pleasant one!

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

Moving was very easy with OSS

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

OSS helped me successfully and as stress-free as possible move the contents of my three bedroom home in Auckland New Zealand to Brisbane Australia. I contacted OSS from Auckland because they had moved me previously and they put me in contact with Transworld in Auckland to get the packing and shipping done at that end and the OSS crew took care of the arrival, delivery and unpacking at the Brisbane end. Really I think it could not have been made easier and the all the staff from the quoting to customer service to packers and unpackers all did a great job. They were a lovely team of people, polite, respectful and careful with my belongings and everything arrived safe and sound. They went to the extra effort to try and get my belongings through customers and on my doorstep as quickly as possible. I would use OSS again and again, they are great at what they do.

International move from Brisbane to Dallas Texas

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

My family and I recently used OSS World Wide Movers to ship the contents of our home and lives from Brisbane to Dallas, Texas. The coordination of this move was extremely professional and helpful, and their service went above and beyond on a few occassions when I had to access my goods in storage at the last minute to search for documents. The movers/unpackers also displayed excellent customer service, and all of our belongings survived the transit without a breakage! We were very happy with OSS's service.

Extremely Satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

I moved personal items from Melbourne to Germany with OSS. Their service was extremely professional and all items were received well packed and within a fairly quick timeframe. Extremely happy with their service and would highly recommend.

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

A happy experience with OSS!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Recently I moved and transported 39 boxes of goods from Shanghai to Melbourne, it has been a stressful moment with the move however OSS team has offered me an great service! With clear instructions, when they know my tight schedule they managed to arrange an early delivery so I can have all my goods in my apartment on time! That was most helpful!

The professional mover team did a great job too, fast and efficient! When they arrived in the morning, walked into the lift, they said hi and “good morning” to everyone in the lift! Very friendly and great manner.

Thank you OSS and especially the professional mover team – Stephen and his mate - for a great job from start to finish! That is a real WOW service!

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Easy, reliable and friendly.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

We recently completed our move with OSS from Sydney to Canada and really appreciated the level of service received from the initial coordination to the delivery of our goods.

It took a little longer than expected, just over 3 months; however, we were relieved to receive everything and were so pleased with the guys who made the delivery. And our move coordinator kept us updated throughout the whole process and was always responsive to any queries.

Would highly recommend OSS and use them again in the future.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Very professional from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

We moved a two bedroom apartment from New York to Sydney and the team exceeded our expectations, on both ends. The pick-up crew were prompt, professional and packed everything brilliantly, the transfer time on the ship was relatively short (8 weeks) and at the Sydney end, the unpackers were again friendly, professional and flexible with our requirements. The office team also kept us up to date the whole way through the process. The cost was broadly similar to other operators friends have used with far worse results. Highly recommended.

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Great service and follow up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

We moved a large 2 bedroom apartment from Melbourne, Australia to Copenhagen, Denmark.

The removalists on the pick-up carefully packed our personal effects into strong boxes that made me confident that they would ship securely.

The drop-off arrived within the window anticipated and the delivery crew were equally patient and careful to deliver our packages into the property and even offering to remove any cardboard/paper.

During and after delivery, when dealing with the OSS team, in particular Mike Chadler who is and exceptional customer service manager, we received prompt responses to our questions, with genuine empathy, and a solution minded focus. He made what could be have been a stressful moving task, a pleasure and on the back of the engagement with him, I highly recommend OSS World Wide Movers and will certainly use the service again when we need to make our next month in a few years.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

They fixed it and changed my opinion

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Had a problem at start of Customs and Delivery but OSS came through and heard my concerns then worked hard to make it alright.
Pat on the back to Chris in operations.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

A very good experience with the moving company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

We transported 36 boxes of stuff from overseas to Sydney. During the period, I moved house and the settlement date changed. OSS guided me for all the procedures, gave me clear instructions and made the appropriate arrangement whenever we need to alter the plan.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

What an amazing experience!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

For quite a few years our belongings had been in storage with OSS. With months of planning with Chris and with his kind assistance, we were able to unpack our 2 containers on site and sort out our furniture and belongings all in one day. I was stressed for weeks prior to this at the thought of unpacking 2 x 20 foot containers. But last Friday my daughter and I turned up at 8am, to find both containers were unpacked in an orderly way indoors. On one side lay our unpacked furniture, whilst a row of boxes with our belongings were placed on the opposite side of our section of the warehouse. We were fortunate enough to have Matt, Ron and Chris assist us with unpacking each and every box to for us to sort through. They made it all so easy for us and they were all so relaxed and fun to deal with. Before we knew it, we had completely finished going through each and every box by mid afternoon. Chris had organized to have the boxes and furniture that we unpacked to be delivered to our home early the next day. My daughter and I were truly elated and relieved at the ease these gentlemen made our experience. We shall never forget it and are so very grateful to the team at OSS Brisbane! Special thanks to Chris, Matt and Ron...you guys are simply awesome!! :)

Easy international relocation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

I moved a 1 bedroom apartment from NSW to Scotland earlier this year. The OSS team were professional from the get-go. Good email correspondence with clear instructions, efficient packing staff, quick to reply to progress update requests. Unfortunately one small item was damaged in transit and it wouldn't have been worth making an insurance claim. However, OSS kindly reimbursed me for the replacement kitchen appliance I had to purchase. I recommend OSS to anyone preparing for an international relocation.

• 5 helpful votes

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Highly professional, helpful and thorough - best moving experience I've had!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2017

We moved our treasured possessions from Sydney, Australia to Valencia, Spain and found the entire experience easy and stress-free. From the courteous and efficient packers to the administration to the delivery, everyone was helpful and professional. Due to the shipping company's Internet problems, our shipment was slightly delayed but OSS kept us informed every step of the way. I would not hesitate to use their services again and cannot recommend them highly enough. Huge thank you to all the team!

WOW!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Moved from overseas to Melbourne area into a bright new 4 bedroom house with more than 200 boxes to unpack.
We asked in advance that the proprety will stay safe without damages, and although we have big items to move towards the stairs and a narrow corridor the staff kept safe the whole property and our belongings as well.
All moving staff members are very kind, well-experienced and professional, and also with humor which is always welcome.
We also needed Unpacking/Maid Service and a handyman as well - Both were organised by OSS and are excellent too.
And above all of that, our Export Import Coordinator (Jodie) was supportive with a very good communication.
"No" does not appear in her answers - Always "Yes".
We are sure that next time we will need to relocate again we will call only OSS.
The bottom line: For a peace of mind - Only OSS!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Professional and excellent team. Smooth transfer from Sydney to San Diego!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

OSS moved my household belongings from Sydney to San Diego recently. From the first meeting, at the office in Sydney, the boys who packed the items, the international transferring team, shipping agent in Los Angelis and the team who delivered the goods were fantastic and very professional. Mike from the Melbourne office was exceptional in handling some insurance issues and nothing was a problem. The entire moving process was a breeze. I highly recommend OSS World Wide!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 comment
  • 13 answers
  • 46 helpful votes

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Smooth, professional, disciplined and friendly.World class service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

OSS moved a large portion of the contents of our three bedroom house and two dogs from Sydney to London. They stored the remainder of our stuff very cost effectively in Australia while we lived in the UK. The whole process was incredibly worry-free. An account operative was assigned to us. Colleen was always available to answer our questions and advise us of our responsiblities as they unfolded. She was very professional indeed. Every stage, from contract signing to delivery in London was on-time and seamless. The removals guys were fantastic.They were careful, considerate and efficient. OSS's spectacular performance was a relief given all the other stresses involved in taking up an expatriate assignment. OSS also managed the freight of our car and its contents from the UK to Australia. Again, this was very smoothly handled with all promised events ooccurring on time. This business is a winner. My wife and I would absolutely contract OSS again and strongly recommend them to anyone moving their belongings and or pets somewhere.

Very Professional!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

OSS oversaw receipt and delivery of all of our personal belongings from the United States here to the Gold Coast. Everything was handled in a very efficient manner, with all effects delivered on time as promised. Will not hesitate to use them again!

1 of 10 pages