Filter By:

Fabulous experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

We had a large 3 bedroomed home in South Africa and relocated to a much smaller 3 bedroomed home in NSW, Australia. From our first interaction with OSS on our Australian leg of the move we had the very best experience. We were kept informed throughout the entire process and any questions or queries we had were answered promptly. They were professional, helpful and a real joy to deal with. They made a very stressful process a pleasurable experience and blew us away with their efficiency in unpacking and also reassembling our large furniture items. Their delivery staff were friendly and professional. Nothing was too much effort for them. I will most definitely be using OSS again and would highly recommend them.

Top company, top staff!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Our home was 3 bedrooms and we moved from NZ to Australia.
From the very first contact with OSS we received excellent service.
They kept us informed all the way through the move.
All the office staff through to the guys who packed us up and unpacked everything in Australia, were reliable, helpful and friendly.
I highly recommend this awesome, professional company.
A special thank you to Sharon and Jodie (her can- do attitude was greatly appreciated) and Chris as well as the 3 guys in NZ.
Anne

Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Shipping apartment contents from Australia to Ireland.
OSS were a joy to work with. At a time when we are pretty stressed out, everyone we encountered at OSS have been very patient, understanding and professional. I have already recommended OSS to couple of friends that are also moving.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Consistently helpful, reliable, professional and a pleasure to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

From start to finish, OSS proved unfailingly helpful and professional. I found their rates very competitive compared with other providers. They packed my goods carefully, quickly and well, and stored them for a very long time while I sorted out an overseas move. After more than two years in storage, as I had to cancel the move in the end, the goods were delivered back to another address in Sydney, all without damage.
Best of all, despite ongoing issues on my side, OSS remain patient, helpful and positive throughout.
I'd use them again, and recommend them without reservation.

Melbourne to UK

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

I moved my one bedroom apartment from Melbourne to the UK in January and the service I received from the initial quotes to the pick up and also the delivery in the UK was TOP NOTCH. Great to deal with, the girls in the office were FANTASTIC, always updating me. If I ever move again i will 100% be using OSS World Wide Movers. Highly recommend.

Great from Start to Finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

We moved our 3 bedroom house plus 2 vehicles from Melbourne to Napier, New Zealand. Everything was great from first contact until delivery at destination. I would have no hesitation in recommending this fantastic company.

Smooth move

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

From the very outset I appreciated the professionalism and experience of the staff who handled my case at OSS. All my questions were answered quickly and accurately, and every step of the move (from Australia to Norway) played out very much according to the expectations set based on my earliest queries. Every interaction I had, from the office staff handling my calls and emails to the the crew who packed up my household goods, was a positive experience.

Putaruru

• 1 review
  • 3 comments

Won't negotiate refund after WE finished THEIR job

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

DO NOT use OSS Worldwide Movers! Their timeframes are lies. They take your money and do not complete the job you paid for. They do not contact you properly or keep you in the loop for your belongings to be delivered. We paid thousands of dollars for a complete door to door service only to have to hire trucks, vans and trailers to finish the service ourselves and when trying to negotiate a fair refund they won't even refund us what we are out of pocket for for completed the job we paid them to do nor will they even open the lines of negotiation. We are a young family and they totally screwed us. They are a big company and just mess you around until you stop hassling them, all they care about is their bottom dollar. We have been professional in handling it and they have just gone off the radar and won't even contact us back anymore. This move happened LAST YEAR. We were in contact with the manager [name removed] and he just fobbed us off to other people instead of handling it himself. So unfair to put your life, your savings and your trust into a company to be treated like this. Would never recommend to anyone and will be spreading the word as far as I can do everyone know how this company treats its consumers.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
OSS World Wide Movers Official

Dear Lala We are surprised that you feel OSS has misled you in relation to the time frames on your move and that we have not addressed the concerns you raised regarding aspects of the move. As you... read more »

I stand by my statement. You offered several dates to which your final 'date of delivery' not only didn't fit into, but also we had to fight to get THAT date. Your 'associates' told us we wouldn't ... read more »

Very Professional and Excellent in all ways

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

I moved from Malaysia to Melbourne Australia to a Landed Rental Property. OSS World Wide Movers were engaged to do the task in Australia. They did an Excellent Job and finish the task within a fixed time. Appreciate their very friendly and professional staff's. Very easy and convenient to deal with them. Will happily recommend them to all others out there who need their services without any reserve.

Very Professional an Friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

I had a few boxes I needed shipping from the UK to Australia, and the whole process was smooth and easy. It was my first time moving items overseas, so was a little nervous about the process. The staff were professional and efficient and my items were delivered on time and in perfect condition. Would highly recommend!

Very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

We had a delivery of 26 large boxes of personal belongings, coming in from abroad.
OSS was very helpful with customs-related bureaucracy.
The movers were a joy to work with, very efficient while still being cautious with our belonging. All in all, great service.

excellent movers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

We were delighted with the services and professionalism of the OSS team in our recent move back to Sydney! We were receiving constant updates from OSS Manager, Seema. Seems was a gem .. always assuring us and updating us. Our goods were delivered by 2 wonderful boys who were quick, professional and respectful.
We are so happy with OSS and will definitely use them again! Thank you OSS Team!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

3 bedroom house relocation to Auckland from Brisbane. Excellent service, gave me replacement boxes after mine suffered water damage initially and allowed me to change our destination to the North Shore from being transported to Waiheke where we were initially moving to.

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

PERFECT MOVE from one side of the world to the other

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

We moved a complete shipment (full container) of household goods from Melbourne Australia to England, the move from packing to delivery went exactly as scheduled. We were kept informed at all times by email & phone calls at both ends of the move. Everything arrived in perfect condition and not one item was broken or damaged.The ease of completing all documentation prior to shipment was so easy. Thank you for being part of a new chapter in our lives Would not hesitate to recommend OSS to family or friends who required goods being moved internationally

Perfect service ! Could not be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

We moved from Australia to France and OSS World Wide Movers assisted us everytime we needed it. Very professional and so kind. Will definitely call them again if needed.

Excellent move.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

From packing in Australia to delivery in England, all aspects of the move progressed beautifully. Helpful people at the end of the phone, competent packers and kind deliverers...thank you all for making an horrendous move a more pleasurable event.

Made moving easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2018

Small apartment move from Australia to France, partial crate.

From start to end easy to deal with, professional packers who took the time to show me how they were going to pack my precious items. OSS provided important advice on what not to pack to prevent duty charges and to speed up the process through border control at the other end.
Delivery in France went smoothly, and I was provided with regular updates as to what was happening with my consignment from start to finish.

As I only had a partial crate, there was a significant delay in my goods leaving Australia, however, for me, this was not a huge issue.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Fantastic service from start to finish!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

We had a small move of personal items and garage items shipped from Sydney to Auckland.
From the very first phone call to our goods being delivered to us we experienced exceptional service.
Every single person we dealt with to do with the move was friendly, respectful and did their best to make sure our move went as smoothly as possible.
Their quote was cheaper then anyone elses and that included EVERYTHING unlike some of the other companies I talked to.
If I was ever to move again I wouldn’t bother getting any other quotes I would call OSS straight away.
Thank you so much to everyone that was involved in our move, it couldn’t have been better

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Dublin

• 14 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Do not use. Part of an international scam.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

This mob is in some way associated with an English company with the misnomer 'Irish Relocations' or 'Irishrelo' and a variety of other names. I most unfortunately retained the deceitful English (masquerading as Irish and operating in Ireland) company to sea freight a few suitcases & a mirror (for which I was charged a premium fee) from Dublin, Eire, to Melbourne, Australia on 8 November 2017. The cost was around $1,500. Nearing the end of February 2018, no goods but menacing emails from this entity 'OSS', with whom I have no agreement or dealings. It is demanding more money from me each day and allegedly has my personal goods and will not return them to me until I meet its escalating payment demands, which are not part of any contract I had with the original purported freight entity 'Irishrelo'.

I did not, and would not, retain this OSS entity and have not authorised my goods or details be provided to it, but, alarmingly, it has gained access to not only my personal goods but to my personal information, including address, date of birth and photocopy of my passport.

If reviews from other victims of the OSS/Irishrelo scam are accurate, and they appear to be, this mob is to be avoided. OSS appears to be operating some sort of extortion scam with its English accomplice, as between Europe & Australia. Unfortunately, I now have to incur legal fees to file in the Federal Court of Australia to attempt to both reclaim my goods and have this 'OSS/Irishrelo' scam stopped from attempting to defraud other future victims.

Comments
OSS World Wide Movers Official

Dear Claire Thank you for providing us with your feedback in relation to the shipment of your goods from Ireland to Melbourne, Australia. I understand that your grievance relates to an A$215.00 ... read more »

Thanks for the lengthy spin. My objections to your attempts at extortion include that your conduct is extortion. I should not need more than that but I'll continue. I did not, and would not,... read more »

OSS World Wide Movers Official

Dear Clare, Your effects were inspected by the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources (Quarantine) not by the Australian Border Force (Customs). It is rare that Customs will wish to conduc... read more »

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

Outstanding experience at a great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I thought moving from Australia to Scotland would have been quite stressful as I'd never done it before. I did some research online to find a good overseas mover. At first, I approached the cheapest available, but then I read some reviews and I changed my mind. I therefore decided to go with OSS, which was only slightly more expensive but had excellent reviews. Their service was simply outstanding, from collection of my 13 boxes in Queensland to delivery in Scotland, everything was smothless and crystal clear. Communication was on time and OSS always showed great willingness to satisfy the customer as much as possible, which is great. Their partner company in the UK, Britannia Movers, offers similar high standards and quality. Final delivery date was adjusted to my needs, and I even had the chance to arrange a new delivery address at no extra cost, which is great flexibility when you are trying to find a house in a new country. Last but not least, only one picture frame and one glass arrived broken, which is understandable given the amount of items we had in total and the long journey. Upon my request, OSS immediately refunded the value of the 2 items. I would recommend OSS to anybody, with no hesitation.

1 of 11 pages