Filter By:

Location: Penrith

Great service from all staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Neil at Penrith listened to what I wanted and had car. They gave me an awesome trade-in and finance sorted within 24hrs. Would recommend to family and friends any day.

Location: Cardiff

Hopeless customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I purchased a car from them and after 2 months had a major fault in the transmission, have been waiting 5 weeks for repair and still waiting, was told the car would be replaced and then 1 day told it won't as it would cost to much.
Customer service it beyond useless, every point of contact was started from myself apart from one call that was made to me.
I would not recommend buying from any ozcar as they are happy to sell you a car but don't want to help when it comes to warranty.

Location: North Gosford

Great trade-in.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I received a great trade-in. Very friendly, helpful staff, no pushy. Have already recommended them to a couple of friends.

Location: Lansvale

Great service and happy purchase!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Great experience at Ozcar Lansvale. William and the rest of the staff were warm, friendly and helpful in trying to find the right first car for my daughter! Got a great deal as well!!!

Comments
OzCar Official

Hi Ejaz, That's fantastic! Thank you so much for choosing OzCar to help with your car, the team at Lansvale loved reading this.Don't forget we are here for all your motoring needs in the future :)

Verified Customer Location: North Gosford

Loving my New Car!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

From the second I walked into the Oz Car dealership at north Gosford I was greeted with helpful sales staff who were willing to help me get the best deal possible. I couldn't be happier with my new car and I would definitely recommend Oz Car North Gosford :)

Comments
OzCar Official

Hi Katrina, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your dealings at OzCar Gosford. We are really pleased that you have had a great experience with our Dealership. We wish you happy and safe driving in your new car!

Verified Customer Location: Campbelltown

Bought car from campbelltown

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

Was a great service and great help in choosing a car .. was a easy process to buy a car campbelltown branch

Comments
OzCar Official

Hi Christopher, Thank you for your wonderful review. The boys at Campbelltown will be so pleased. Its great to hear that we went above and beyond to assist your in your purchase. Happy Motoring.

Location: Dubbo

Wonderful service very happy with our car & would recommend this car yard to everyone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

Wonderful service the salesmen couldn't do enough for us. Would recommend them to family & friends. Very happy with our car

August 11th 2017 Update: Love this car

We cannot say enough about our new car it's a joy to drive very comfortable & Ives is a safe feeling when on the road

Comments
OzCar Official

Hi Bugsy, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we are pleased to hear that we were able to assist you with your recent purchase. Enjoy your new vehicle!
Happy motoring.

Verified Customer Location: Lansvale

Very happy with the car I bought from OzCar

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

My experience with the company OzCar is great
Good car with a good price the gentleman I dealt with at the company was honest and had good knowledge about his job

Comments
OzCar Official

Hi I Boussi, This is what we love to hear!! The Team at Lansvale were happy they were able to assist you and loved reading what you thought of us. Happy Driving!

Location: North Gosford

This is perfect! Can't be any happier.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Large range of cars to choose from and sales staff will give you everything in their power to for a great customer service.

Comments
OzCar Official

Hi Chris, Here at the home of the BIG 12 we pride our-self in the range of vehicle we have on display. we are absolute thrilled we could give you everything you wanted. Happy Motoring.

Location: Parramatta

Best Deal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Michael Lee and the Parramatta Team was awesome to deal with ! I would recommend all my friends and family!

Comments
OzCar Official

Hi Mengyuan, The Team at Parramatta were happy they were able to assist you and loved reading what you thought of us.Thank you and Happy motoring.

Location: Parramatta

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Outstanding service from Mick Lee from Parramatta branch, didn't leave till they find suitable car and within the budget, highly recommended place to look for cars.

Comments
OzCar Official

Hi Kishore, The team at Parramatta loved reading this. We are always here to help. The Team are over the moon we could give you a suitable car from the home of the big 12. Happy Motoring

Verified Customer Location: Penrith

Great to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

The guys at ozcar penrith go above and beyond to help you out. Went in on a thursday night 5pm and by the next Wednesday they had my finance sorted and drove the ute home. They have been happy to fix anything that needs done and give me a loan car for the day

Comments
OzCar Official

Hi Paul, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. The team at Penrith loved reading this. We pride our self on having the Big 12 so you can get your dream car. Happy Motoring.

Location: Lansvale

Good service were happy and satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

My wife and I went to Ozcar Lansvale looking for a car. From the start until we got our car Seng Lee Guided us. He is very professional in dealing with customer, all the staffs are polite and helpful as well. A big thumbs-up to you guys thank you very much!!

Comments
OzCar Official

Hi Harold, The Team at Lansvale were happy they were able to assist you and loved reading what you thought of us.Thank you and Happy motoring.

Verified Customer Location: Lansvale

Great one

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

Michael Lee had helped me a lot when I described the car that I wanted to trade in. The negotiation was not bad and the finance procedure was simple too. I would recommend my friends if they need to find any cars. Huge selection of cars you will love it!

Comments
OzCar Official

Hi Erny, That`s the way we like to do it. Smooth and trouble fee. Thanks for your review. The Team at Lansvale loved reading it

Professional service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

Was offered a great trade. More then expected. After driving 1 vehicle for 2 days I realised it wasn't the car for me. I went back and was able to take a couple of others for a test drive and made a tough decision as both great cars. I chose a Nissan x trail which is a great SUV. Wished I chosen the vw Tiguan instead but can't put them through another swap again. Buying a new vehicle isn't easy but the guys at ozcar Cardiff are fantastic. Thanks Ben, Johnno and T'Neal for a flawless experience. I highly recommend these guys.

Comments
OzCar Official

Hi Ethan,
Here at OzCar we love to make everyone happy and help as much as possible to make your decision as easy as possible. The Team at Cardiff loved reading what you thought of us.Thank you and Happy motoring.

Location: Penrith

Helped us out

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

The team were understanding of our financial situation and helped to find the best solution with a lovely affordable car.

Comments
OzCar Official

Hi Ray, The Team at Penrith loved reading what you thought of us. We are always here if you need a hand and loved helping you get the best outcome possible. Thank you and Happy Motoring.

Verified Customer Location: Penrith

Beautiful car Audrey Williams

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

Just what I wanted. The team at Penrith provided excellent service and the administration staff were exceptional answering all my questions.

Comments
OzCar Official

Hi Badgurl 56, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. The Team at Penrith loved reading what you thought of us. Thank you and Happy Motoring

Cardiff

Private message

Good customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

All staff were friendly and helpful which made for a smooth trouble free process. Kudos to all that were involved

Comments
OzCar Official

Hi Pete, That the way we like to do it. Smooth and trouble fee. Thanks for your review. The Team at Cardiff loved reading it

Love my new Car Dale and Amanda Patterson

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

We just traded our XR6 Ford in it was really funny as we did it online and then the Salesman from Oz Car rang back the next day and spoke to my husband and as it happened to be the same guy that we purchased my husband car off. His name was Jacob and he was really helpful. I would recommend my family and friends to Oz Car as they aren't too pushy and they take their time to help you with what you are after.

Comments
OzCar Official

Hi Dale & Amanda, so Great to hear you love your car. The Cardiff Team loved reading your great review. We like to make sure you find the right car. Happy Motoring

Location: Campbelltown

Hassle free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

From moment arrives was look after, friendly helpful staff, I liked the 24 hour test drive really gave time to know if I liked and wanted the car or not.

Comments
OzCar Official

Hi Greg wright, we like the 24 hour test drive option as well, really lets you have a good drive before you buy. The Team at Campbelltown thank you for your time in posting this review. Happy Motoring

1 of 20 pages