Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Hate It

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

I have tried for 12 months to like this microwave. I have always had a Panasonic and my last one lasted from 1984 to 2016! Quite amazing.
But this one?.... no way. The most important function the cooking or reheating is useless. A dinner on a regular dinner plate reheated for 4 mins on the second setting ....still cool to lukewarm in many places. Some months ago we were so convinced that it was not achieving it's rated output that we had it tested by the retailers authorised technician. The microwave is rated at 1000W , we tested it ourselves and the output was about 711W using IEC705 method and 700W using JIS. This was using an electronic digital immersion probe using IEC Test Procedure. The technician then came and he achieved a similar result and claimed it was operating within range. Really??? I really don't care what it puts out as long as it does what we paid for. As well as REALLY poor performance, you cannot see food cooking or boiling over ( because it never gets hot enough) and the control panel does not light up so if you are heating eg a hot pack in the middle of the night, you have to turn all the lights on to see what you are doing. This microwave was sold to us as the Bees Knees of microwaves.....it isn't. It's CRAP!

Toronto, New South Wales, Australia

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Very good microwave except for the internal light

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

This microwave is really neat - no plate inside. Cooks well and is quiet. The only issue is using it in the day time or for short reheats, etc as the light is very dim. Hard to see if something is about to boil over eg porridge. Anyone else finds this?

Coolangatta

Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2018

Purchased this to replace a 10yr old Panasonic that had failed. Happy that it fit existing inbuilt area plus could reuse stainless steel surround although needed to wedge microwave to the side as door rubbed slightly when opening.
Great and easy process from ordering to delivery and installiert.
Thanks I’ll buy same for my parents

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Best microwave ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

We had one of these for a couple of years. It stopped working about 2 months ago so we bought another from good guys. Love that it has no turntable so bigger square dishes can be zapped. Heats food perfectly and quickly. Easy to clean and wipe out. Would recommend to others.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 31, 2017

I purchased this microwave from six months ago it’s work very good and very handy for me and family. There is no sound when turn it on it’s more space and it makes good hotness in food immediately. We can cook various stuff in it. Really it’s very helpful for me.

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Great house homeware product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

This microwave (purchased from the Good Guys Watergardens) works like a dream for my family and I! Due to it's flat surface that does not include a traditional spinning plate it is quite easy to clean and wipe any spilt materials and food! It heats up food at an optimal level as well. Highly recommend!

Doreen, VIC

• 14 answers
  • 67 helpful votes

The best microwave ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

We have had a frustrating run with microwaves recently but this one seems to do everything just right. it has a nice easy to clean surface. it looks great and cooks well. Its easy and intuitive to use. It has the least loud and shortest duration cooling time of all the new microwaves out there. Hopefully, this good feeling lasts.

Oh and this microwave uses an LED to illuminate the interior so anyone who says it has a globe should check their model number.

Not the best microwave

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

I am a little dissapointed with the flatbed panasonic microwave. Does not heat food evenly or defrost very well.
The cool fan comes on so you have to take the food out or it will cool the hot food. I have the white one with black door which is a bit stiff to open

Perth

• 4 helpful votes

Alright I guess

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

Well this microwave includes handy features such as defrosting, reheating and cooking. It has quite a lot of cook menus as well as power levels which I think was cool! 27 litres capacity is very handy.. sometimes. Another good feature is that it is easy to clean (hurray!). Bang for buck? Hmm.. not too sure. guess go a little bit more cheaper.

Great microwave!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

This is a great microwave for all kinds of uses: defrosting, cooking and reheating. We use ours mostly for reheating meals, but also for defrosting frozen meat for dinners. It cooks all types of food evenly and is really easy to clean. I would go back to a standard microwave again!

• 40 comments
  • 4 questions
  • 31 answers
  • 80 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jan 2016

Good for everyday use of heating

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

It is Ok for everyday use of heating foods:

Positive: It is reasonably price for the quality , easy to use for everyday heating, small size can fit in to ant cavity

Negative: Very noisy specially the inverter cooling cycle - could have been designed for less time , the gore replacement is a tedious job- could have made simpler by providing easy access and simple glove . The internal paints are an issue , I doubt they are tested for the quality or the application process has some defects - peels off.

Redbank Plains

Just what I wanted.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

I have had my new microwave for a couple of weeks now and have used it every day. I have tried the microwave, convection and combination cooking and am very happy with all of them. The instructions are very detailed and easy to follow, and the buttons on the microwave are logical. It is little louder than I had expected in microwave mode, but not really a problem. i am very happy with this purchase.

Purchased at: Appliances Direct Online

Sydney

Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

This is a fantastic microwave. Very quiet, very easy to clean as no turntable so it's just a case of wiping over the surfaces. Very easy to use & very happy with the way it cooks / defrosts / warms up. Also extremely quiet when in operation. Extremely happy with this purchase. Great value for money!

Auckland

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Excellent new model microwave without round / rotate plate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Excellent, essay for use it because no more need use rotate plate. And very essay for make clean inside the microwave because the base inside the microwave flat . I can put more big plate nearly same size with inside of the microwave.
Put the food in any where inside the microwave can get same very good result.

Murrumba Downs, QLD

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 5 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Aug 2016

Spacious and easy to clean!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

With less the turntable this allows me to put a bigger container not worrying about it getting stuck going around the turntable. It does what it’s supposed to do which is cook, reheat.

Easy to use, easy to use child lock and unlock. Easy to clean, less things to wash since no turntable.

Would highly recommend!

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: May 2016

Disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Purchased in May 2016 has been fabulous BUT....now November 2017 only spasmodically cooks. At times cooks really well other times wont even heat the product. At times it will start to cook then just goes into the cool down mode without cooking properly As it is out of warranty have to purchase another microwave but will not buy this model again.

Date Purchased: May 2017

when we get good service we leave your store happy and come back :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

LOve my Panasonic microwave we bought at Myers Joondalup excellent costumer service and an excellent product my Panasonic inverter microwave . most of all the young guy was sooo nice even did offer us help with our shopping and they were almost closing not everything is bad Myer you need to select your staff or provide better training because a ship does not navegate without it's captain . Rather than having a few good staff have them all good if you do well we <3 you and spend our $$$ thankyou Myer Joondalup

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Love my new macrowave

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

I was looking for something good to use at home with easy to read display and clearly seen digits.This is the microwave that suits anyone who has trouble reading what is on display. The microwave is nice looking and stylish. The quality of the microwave is good and very suitable for a family of 4. I would recommend it!

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Awesome microwave, totally worth the small extra amount

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

First off let me say that this microwave is the first +200 dollar microwave I've ever purchased, as I was finally tired of the terrible (cheap) Kmart/Target microwaves that break after a year and heat food unevenly.

The first neat aspect of the microwave is that it has an easy to clean flatbed that is caulked around the edges so you can just wipe it out to clean.

The second one is that the "auto reheat" function is unlike any other microwave in that it always perfectly and evenly heats up and does not burn or dry out the food excessively. The big plus of this microwave is that it is inverter powered and doesn't just cycle on and off like cheaper microwaves.

Finally, it's quiet and this is due to the quality of Panasonic construction.

• 1 question
  • 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Aug 2013

brilliant!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

I am so satisfied with our microwave at home. It so easy to use amd understand the settings because there is label in every digits. so not hard to follow. We always put in the fridge all the left over food. So we do not need to reheat it in the cooking stove, just put in the microwave and easy to get hot.

1 of 5 pages