Easy to use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Its really to easy to use. When i bought i was confused but after used it for three months, i am teally happy to use. It has inverter system that save electricity. Defrost system is very effective. Not confused by functions. Stop and start button and again start button. Nice model

Purchased at: Radio Rentals SA

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Horrible microwave. Terrible service from Panasonic and TheGoodGuys

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

Ours worked exactly 6 days after the warranty was over!
After lots of pressure on TheGoodGuys, they agreed to take it for inspection. Took them 4 weeks to call us to pick it up saying there's nothing wrong with it.
I turned to Panasonic with 2 videos showing the fault: you set time and press "start" and nothing happens. It might not be a fault. Maybe it's a new type of self-thinking microwave they invented.

Panasonic had a long back and forward emails with me with the result: nothing at all!
They couldn't care less.

I learnt my lesson.
Never again Panasonic. Lousy service. Poor quality products.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

H97

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Well no need to go further, the reviews below say it all!! My H97 came a bit early though, as we only bought the oven a year & two months ago , but only started using it to sterlise our new born’s bottles which’s only been seven months of twice daily use! Not sure if this is legal!

Date Purchased: Jan 2016

Fantastic microwave.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Such an easy to use microwave. Flatbed provides ease of use and any sized plate can be placed in. Pops popcorn brilliantly and with the multifunctions, defrosting frozen foods is very simply. Reheats dinners to precision and no cold spots. Easy to clean and look after. Looks the part in my kitchen, very stylish.

Very Useful Household Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Microwave is also a boon for a working woman and even housewives.Settings and features are very easy to use and understand. Apart from other features,the most I love is the quick 30 option where we can heat food in just 30 seconds and save on gas bill.The savory food items like chips,wafers become nice and crispy.The microwave is also well built and sturdy.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 1 comment
  • 10 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Feb 2013

Perfect and great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2018

Bought Panasonic microwave for 5 years from Harvey Norman.
The microwave did not use a traditional turning dish and this is a good design.
The results of reheating the dish is very uniform compared with others. It's excellent.
The machine is very easy to use and clean up.
It has a built in cooling system after use and the fan will remove the smell automatically.

Highly recommended to buy this product.

Melbourne

• 17 comments
  • 8 answers
  • 69 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jun 2016

I'm disappointed with the product life and features of this Microwave Oven.

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

I bought this Microwave just under 2 years and figuring Panasonic must be a good brand and it was cheap at Costco.

The Microwave has 3 faults. It doesn't have a QuickStart button so it's multiple button presses to get it to start. It doesn't heat food evenly and will never get a Microwave Over without a turntable again. It has a fan that runs for 2 minutes after it has cooked food which makes no sense at all.

It died in 23 months. Me and my wife used it daily.

We had the Microwave situated under the counter and it was hard to see the controls under the counter.

Purchased at: Costco

Top Quality Microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

This is a great microwave. Panasonic hace been making microwave since year dot so I guess they know what they are doing. Its super easy to use. The menus are clear and simply laid out. There's more than adequate power to quickly cook (1,000W) and it has a roomy interior that makes it very comfortable to use. This is a well rounded machine that looks good and is very easy to use. Very happy with it.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

• 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

great

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

I bought this microwave a year ago. Works perfectly for me. Wont cost too much on electricity. Before I bought this, I googled the reviews and everything was perfect.They are all telling the truth I recommended this microwave to all my friends. Soo amazing. sound is ok because it is not too loud

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Fast quick friendly Microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

It's got sooo many options. Oyd cooks with ease of push few buttons. I'll defrost faster than other microwaves. Cooke's in several different modes. Actually does my family dinner if I feel lazy lol. Its not loud, strong and not too heavy unlike others in same range. I looove it.

Decent

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

Not the best but not the worst. The settings are sort of difficult but none the less it’s ok to figure out. The microwave isn’t the best style but it’s cheap. The microwave is very loud and I do not like that, but overall I would recommend this microwave to friends

Preston

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Ordinary

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

I used this for a few months and gave it away. Flatbed technology sounds great and is easy to clean but does not allow food to be heated evenly. The noise is louder than other microwaves. To make things worst, the microwave has an annoying fan which continues to run after the food is heated. This fan is meant to cool down the inverter and pro-long its life but other brand microwaves don't have this option and they still last a long time. All I can think of is that the inverter used in the panasonic must be a low quality one. A positive is that it uses LED lighting although this is not very bright when you look through the door. The power cable is too short.

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Nice capacity and good functions

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

This microwave replaced a very old one we had I wonder why I hadn't done it sooner because it is 10 times better. It is huge so makes it good for reheating (or defrosting) the family dinners. Has a ton of functions I am still yet to use and has been very easy to clean.

melbs

• 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: May 2016

Gets A Solid Workout - Alway Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

We use this every day and it gets a solid workout It always cooks or defrosts beautifully and cleans up with a quick wipe. It is pretty strongly made and looks really nice. It has a bunch of preset menus which makes choosing easy. I probably should have read the manual but we just used it and it works well.
Panasonic make good microwaves and this one lives up to that.

• 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

very good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

love this microwave, its so easy to use and so much space inside! Ive had to for a few months and have no issues. SO easy to clean as well bought mine from appliances online got it delivered free of charge. its definately good for its price!! Reheats quickly too!

Purchased at: Appliances Online

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

My mum has had this microwave for years, when buying my own home I bought one too love it! Centre your food and you will love it too! Super easy to clean and a good inverter. We now have three of this microwave in the family with my uncle having bought one too

Clayfield, QLD

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Great little Microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Love how this microwave doesn't have the turntable, makes cleaning so much easier. I have mine elevated so I can look under it and its not the most attractive in my kitchen from that angle. From the functionality side, it does what it needs to do and does so quietly.

North Lakes

• 3 comments
  • 5 answers
  • 14 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

No big deal

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

So the sales guy at JB talked me into this overpriced microwave that doesn’t have a turn table, just a flat bed with the microwave heater rotating above the food apparently. Sounded like a good idea but it doesn’t actually heat the food evenly at all. It’s got looks of confusing buttons and functions that I’ll never work out how to use. I wish that I had just purchased the cheaper very as I only use it to heat food like everyone else.
It takes up a lot of space and looks nice and shiny but that’s about it. Don’t waste your money, a cheaper option works just as well.

Purchased at: JB Hifi Home

Wollongong

Great design.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

We purchased this because we thought the design looked good. It worked okay. Sometimes I felt like things weren't heating as fast as they should or evenly and that's stuff I never noticed with other microwaves. It's easy to understand and quiet enough but I would not repurchase this model.

Purchased at: Bing Lee

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Great for about six months

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

This microwave is the bane of my existence!! It worked perfectly for about six months, it heated fast and is so easy to clean.

But after about six months it occasionally started shutting down just seconds into a cycle and then running cool downs for minutes afterwards. This problem slowly got worse and worse and after 11 months I took it to a repairer under warranty. He told me there was nothing wrong with it and I took it home. Within two weeks it started playing up again. Then my warranty ran out.

I have now had this microwave for 18 months. It works one out of every 20 times I use it. It shuts down three or four seconds into every cycle. It runs unnecessary cool down or no cool down at all. I have never had such frustrating appliance in my kitchen. It drives me crazy!

Purchased at: The Good Guys