Date Purchased: May 2014

great and easy to use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

I love my Panasonic microwave. It’s so reliable and easy to use. Has lots of great settings for different amounts of power and different types of meals. Doesn’t hold smells and is very easy to clean. Also looks really slick. I use it multiple times every day and haven’t had any issues.

Warwick

Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Its Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

We needed a new microwave and Panasonic was the way to go. It is user friendly quick and simple which suits us. It does the job really well with the various settings being very helpful too. Very easy to clean and above all it is reliable. Also it look good.

CedarGrove, Qld

Date Purchased: Sep 2018

New old friend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Purchased a new microwave, Panasonic, today. Very happy with it, easy to use and simple instruction panel on the friend which is user friendly. Easy to clean and very familiar with the round table inside. Suits me new kitchen well and is a nice silver metal colour which fits in well.

Comments
Panasonic Official

Hi Veronica, thank you for the great review, we are pleased to hear your new unit works so well for your lifestyle.

Singleton, WA

• 4 answers
  • 14 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: May 2018

Wonderful Microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

This microwave is unusual in that it doesn't have a turntable inside. The interior because of this, is so clean looking and simple. Food is cooked through very well and the controls are simple to use. One problem that seems to persist with all microwaves I've come across is that as soon as there's a power outage, the clock has to be reset. I don't understand why an internal battery couldn't be used to keep a record of the time but as I say, just about all microwaves I've encountered are like this. Anyway, well done Panasonic for producing such a beautifully designed and useful appliance.

Comments
Panasonic Official

Hi Lou2Loops, thank you for the feedback, it is most helpful to understand what future improvements you would like to see.

A clock that remembers the time after a power outage. It's very annoying to have to reset the clock when the power has been interrupted. Come on guys, it's 2018!

Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Hate it.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

I hate this microwave. It takes forever to heat things to hot. Had my old sharp carousel for 15 years & 3 mins to reheat a dish would have it steaming hot. Took me 6 mins on full heat & it's still not hot enough.
Give me back my old one anyday. The salesman talked us into this useless one.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
Panasonic Official

Hi Lpott, sorry to hear that you aren't happy with your product. You may find the following FAQ's helpful in assisting you with a better cooking experience. http://eng-au.faq.panasonic.com/app/ans... read more »

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
Panasonic Official

Hi Erica, thank you for taking the time to provide a review on your microwave, we are pleased to hear you are so happy with it.

• 3 comments
  • 1 question
  • 5 answers
  • 7 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Love it Highly recommend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Really love this microwave. Flat base and no turntable makes cleaning a piece of cake. Cooking is very even throughout so no cold patches. Love the fact I can get big serving dishes inside. My only negatice point (and it's not really a big deal) is the internal light. During day time it's really hard to see inside but at night time it's fine.

Comments
Panasonic Official

Hi KiwiCarolyn, thank you for taking the time to provide such great feedback. We are pleased to hear you are enjoying your microwave.

Melbourne

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Another great Panasonic microwave!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

I recently purchased this flat base model after my old turn table microwave gave up the ghost. I can't complain though, as it lasted more than 5 years. I am thrilled with the increased capacity due to the flat base. Very easy to use and does not take up excess space & looks sleek & modern. I look forward to many years of trouble-free cooking!

Comments
Panasonic Official

Hi Nikky, thank you for the positive feedback, we are glad to hear that you are so happy with your new flat bed microwave oven. Happy cooking

Marsden Park

Date Purchased: Aug 2018

good product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

happy with the product, great product. no fuss of cleaning glass tray internally. would have been better if available in bigger sizes. great technology but restricted due its size. will recommend, ours is bit noisy but it seems as if its not leveled properly. price wise its a win win.

Date Purchased: Jun 2018

OK it cooks!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Bought a random microwave, after all they all do the same thing right?. No points of difference other than looks, my last microwave lasted 14 years and I was happy with that! so I guess call me in 14 years to see if this is still working! This looks OK time will tell if it is any good.

Date Purchased: May 2017

Keeps Turing off mid cycle.....push start area very loose

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I have same problem as previous review won't start or keeps turning off after several seconds. This has been intermittent for the last couple of months but getting worse. Start button is very loose. Have had the unit for approx 18months would not purchase the same again. As out of warranty will cost me more than purchase price to repair..... Will be happy to go back to the round glass top again, long term use and they just died of old age.

Date Purchased: Feb 2017

It’s helpful a great thing to live with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

I have had this item for over a year now it’s a small size which suits me I use it daily and it perform perfectly each day as if it was new I recommend it to everyone who wanna buy one to buy this one powerful thing it’s gonna help you so much

Purchased at: Big W

Perth

• 1 answer

Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Great design

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

The new design Panasonic Inverter Microwave is great. Not having the round turntable makes it much easier to put in larger square plates or dishes into the microwave. Also not having the turntable it is much easier to clean.... The controls are very simple to use. All in all a great product and good value.

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

3 minutes to heat a bowl of broth.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Cons. Does not heat well, does not heat evenly, fan continues after it's done so you think its still working on your food but it's not, can't add minutes or seconds after starting without turning off and resetting fully, cannot watch food spin...
Pros. Looks slick, more inside space.
Recommendation: By something else

Melbourne

Standard Microwave & Easy to Use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

I moved into student accommodation early this year and this was the microwave that they provided for me in my studio room. I am overall very happy with this microwave as it has all the necessary functions of a microwave including the lovely "inverter turbo" defrost option. Heats up my food on the regular without any issues and generally no mess in the microwave if I don't use a lid for the container.

Would recommend to anyone.

Granville, NSW

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: May 2018

Great microwave

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

I love this microwave as it has no turning plate, so it gives you larger space for plates, and you can fit square dishes! That feature also makes it easier to clean the inside. It also has inverter technology which makes heating more even than standard microwaves. It's overall a good size and has many reheating options like vegetables, pasta, potatoes, meat, etc. It looks good too. Love it!

Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Too many button pushes for me

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

I don't like it. I wish it would:
Run on High power for 30 seconds when I push start,
Add another 30 seconds while its running and I press start or at least allow me to add more time while its running,
Allow me to set the beep volume level (0-10). I don't want wake the baby in the middle of the night.

The cool feature is stupid. I defrosted some butter for 20 seconds, and then it has to COOL for 60 seconds?

Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Better than my previous model Panasonic

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

We chose this flatbed one when we decided to upgrade from our last Panasonic turntable (which didn't have anything really wrong with it, apart from a light bulb which blew regularly). I like that there are less power graduations on this one - so it is effectively faster to choose the power setting every time. Easy to use, easy to clean, happy with our change over.

Central Coast

• 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Best IVe had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Brilliant machine. Cooks evenly, quickly and love the melt feature. Does as it says, doesn't cook, it melts. Flat bed is so easy to clean. Never a turntable again shall I have. Surprisingly more compact than what I thought it was when I saw on the store. Have limited space and fits the same spot my 19L Sharp did. If you are looking to replace your microwave, must have a look at this one.

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Disappointing

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

This wasn’t the model I headed to the shop to buy, but I was taken in by the flatbed technology and the pro use of even cooking. I hated it to begin with, and after nearly a year, I still hate it. The automatic programs do not cook food as promised, The cooking is far from even. On a positive note, the interior is easy to clean. I really like Panasonic products, and if I had stuck to my original plan to buy a turntable version, I think I would have been happier. Buying this flatbed model is a major regret, do not recommend.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 9 pages

My Panasonic microwave will beep and the time goes and in its place is the number 12 then it beeps again and displays 13 this goes on until I turn it off then I need to set the time and off we go for maybe 1 day or it can be 2 or more then I hear beep up comes 12 and more beeping up comes 13 so a while I’m sick of hearing this beeping so back to turning it off anymore have any ideas ?

Jan asked on Aug 16, 2018

Answer this

i haven't had anything happen like this. It sounds like you need to put in a warranty claim with the manufacturer. Good luck Jan

Can you turn the brightness up on the display panel? Mine is not bright at all Thanks tracey

Tracey asked on Jul 09, 2018

Answer this

As far as I know you cant. It was one of the complaints I read when choosing this microwave. The positive reviews outweighed this though. I cant say I want to see inside that much when I'm cooking, but then again, others might.

Do you mean the digital readout? I don’t think that there is any way to adjust it. Mine is quite bright though.

I brought one a week ago. Cooked rice for 16 mins, (as per the manual) during this time there was a lot of steam coming out the vents and left our microwave cavity quite damp from the steam. The inside still had bead of water the next day. There is plenty of clearance between the microwave and the cavity. Why would like be occurring as I don't want my cupboards to warp?

Lisa asked on Feb 26, 2018