Sydney

• 1 answer

Date Purchased: May 2018

Great microwave and very easy to clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

Heats evenly and quickly , easy to use and also I have noticed with this microwave because of the flat bed it is extremely easy to keep it clean. Previously had one with a turntable and it was always getting dirty this one wipes out very easily. Also looks great with my appliances

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Panasonic Official

Hi Ana ,than you for taking the time to provide the feedback on your microwave.

Victoria

• 4 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Malfunctioning oven

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

I purchased a refurbished microwave through an online store and the latch to the door is loose which stops the micowave from turning on, very frustrating. In the process of having it repaired/replaced so fingers crossed...i dont think i will purchase a flat bed microwave in the future after this experience

Purchased at: GraysOnline

Date Purchased: Jul 2017

FANTASTIC I LOVE IT

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Great quality perfect for heating up your meals easy to clean and plenty of options to pick from e.g pizza or defrosting meat defrosting fish, simple heat meals in minutes it’s definitely worth buying. Long lasting and comes with great worrienty so your covered if anything goes wrong with the microwave. Very stylish aswell.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Comments
Panasonic Official

Hi Simone, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. How could we make this product a 5 star products?

Cambridge Gulf

Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Beautiful, well built, and all in all amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

This product is very visually appealing. It fits perfectly with my kitchen, is easy to clean, and operates very well. It is easy to use, in that my elderly grandparents can come and use it with ease. The lock feature keeps my nephew's safe when they come over. The sensor cooks everything to perfection, and doesn't burn popcorn at all.

Purchased at: Bing Lee

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Panasonic Official

Hi Jonathan, thank you for providing such great feedback on your microwave.

Sydney

never fail

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

this item is just what i wanted , easy to adjust power , heats the food in side out equally and gives you alot of extra options easy to clean and use. make use it fits your kitchen as its a bit big in the size. second factory store are very helpful if needed

Purchased at: 2nds World

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Panasonic Official

Hi Eddie, thank you for the review on your microwave.

Date Purchased: May 2018

Easy to maintain, great microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

On one hand, it is easy to maintain and is reasonably priced. On the other hand, buzz noise comes on and off, not too sure what's going on and will be contacting my seller. Nonetheless, on the overall, it is a fantastic microwave and you don't need to clean the plate.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Panasonic Official

Hi Jason, thank you for the feedback, if you have no luck with the seller, please contact our customer service team on 132600.

Date Purchased: Apr 2016

Mine has died after less than 3 years

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

We purchased this appliance at Harvey Norman Oxley Qld in April 2016. It performed well until a couple of weeks ago when it suddenly started refusing to start. We only use it for reheating frozen and refrigerated food and heating milk occasionally. It has certainly not been mistreated.
This was not the first Panasonic microwave we have owned and the previous ones have always been very good. It is disappointing that we have had so little use from this one.
We have been advised that it is likely to cost upward of $300 to repair.....

ADDENDUM
I just checked my receipt and found that I had purchased 48 months product care protection!! If I return it to my local Harvey Norman store they will test the appliance and refund the $259 purchase price.
Happy person ....

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
Panasonic Official

Hi Laurie, we are pleased to hear that you were able to use your Product Care to have the matter resolved.

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Terrific microwave

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Terrific microwave, heats food evenly. Easy to use and very easy to clean thanks to it being a flatbed with no turning table. This is the reason why I bought it. So easy to clean that it makes it almost enjoyable. The door doesn't close properly unless you slam it shut which is the only bad thing about it. Otherwise great product.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Panasonic Official

Hi Ivana, thank you for taking the time to provide such great feedback. You shouldn't need to slam the door to close it however. Please contact our customer service team on 132600 and they will direct you to someone who can look at the cause of this.

Great Microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Best microwave I’ve ever had. However I’ve had 2 instances where the door will not close. Both times The microwave has been replaced under warranty. No one could see why it wasn’t closing.

We chose this because it had no turn table which allows us to have a small machine and still be able to put in large dishes.

Purchased at: Betta Home Living

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Panasonic Official

Hi Sarah, thanks for the feedback on your microwave.

VALENTINE

Panasonic NN-SF574S

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

The food in this microwave oven is very good and the sensor is very hot, and I like this way
I am very satisfied with the function of timing and temperature control
My microwave is working reliably every day, it heats food evenly, it is very efficient and tastes good.

Purchased at: Brand Shopping

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Panasonic Official

Hi Valentine, thank you for the positive feedback on your microwave, it is great to hear that you are getting such great outcomes with your cooking.

Date Purchased: Oct 2016

So far so good.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

So far so good. It is easy to use. It is a powerful microwave so if you had a lower wattage one before it may take some getting used to. I love the sensor reheat. It evenly reheats the food and doesn't burn any thing as long as you read the directions. I haven't tried the defrost yet.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Comments
Panasonic Official

Hi Declan, thank you for taking the time to provide your review on your microwave.

Cranbrook

Great microwave - Great Value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

I absolutely love this microwave and everything about it. Pursuant to other reviews about the "ear piercing" sounds I'd just have to say that I guess it's cool that you can turn them off, maybe in the morning if people are sleeping or a situation like that, but they are hardly ear piercing sounds. Just normal sounds of kitchen appliances letting you know when something that's cooking is finished so you don't have to stand there and watch it.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Panasonic Official

Hi Zane, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your microwave.

Date Purchased: Apr 2018

It's beautiful. It's functional

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

Looks high-end, classy, too beautiful, fully functional, much better than the previous mechanical galanz, sound is also small.Hope more humanized design.The stewed ribs are very tender and very convenient.Very easy to use microwave oven, barbecue function is also powerful, hot food hot meal is done in a minute, roast meat is also very special very sweet, good thing, worth!There will be a lot of delicious food to eat, think of that saliva ha ha!

Purchased at: Amazon

Comments
Panasonic Official

Hi BoynesUrban, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it sounds like you are cooking some very yum meals!

Earlville

• 1 answer

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Great value and looks good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

My old Panasonic microwave finally died after many years of faithful service. I bought a nearly identical looking model but without all the bells and whistles that previously were expensive (convection, grill, oven etc). It's easy for use and the only disadvantage is fingerprints show on the glass/stainless steel so it has to be wiped down occasional but that's not a big deal. I like the fact that there's no turntable.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
Panasonic Official

Hi Barbara, thank you for the feedback, hopefully this new model provides you many years of faithful service also.

Melbourne

• 1 review

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Hate it. Interior is rusting!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

Even after the 'cooling' cycle has completed, the interior is always dripping wet. We now leave the door open when not in use, in an effort to dry this thing out. As the interior light does not time out, this means that the light is permanently on. As a result of this unintentional humidifier, our 18month old microwave now has big lumps of bubbling rust on the interior roof vent. We have just begun the warranty claim process, so let's see if this ends well. I do NOT recommend this microwave.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Brisbane

• 2 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 9 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Magic Microwave

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised with how easy and quick I was able to use my new Panasonic Microwave. I have tried a few of the delicious recipes which were easy to make and cook and I look forward to making more. This microwave is easy to clean and very easy to use. I totally recommend this microwave.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
Panasonic Official

Hi Linda, thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed review. It is great to hear about all of the features you are using.

Warwick

Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Its Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

We needed a new microwave and Panasonic was the way to go. It is user friendly quick and simple which suits us. It does the job really well with the various settings being very helpful too. Very easy to clean and above all it is reliable. Also it look good.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Panasonic Official

Hi Lin, thank you for providing such great feedback, we are pleased to hear that you are so happy with your microwave.

CedarGrove, Qld

Date Purchased: Sep 2018

New old friend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Purchased a new microwave, Panasonic, today. Very happy with it, easy to use and simple instruction panel on the friend which is user friendly. Easy to clean and very familiar with the round table inside. Suits me new kitchen well and is a nice silver metal colour which fits in well.

Comments
Panasonic Official

Hi Veronica, thank you for the great review, we are pleased to hear your new unit works so well for your lifestyle.

Singleton, WA

• 15 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: May 2018

Wonderful Microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

This microwave is unusual in that it doesn't have a turntable inside. The interior because of this, is so clean looking and simple. Food is cooked through very well and the controls are simple to use. One problem that seems to persist with all microwaves I've come across is that as soon as there's a power outage, the clock has to be reset. I don't understand why an internal battery couldn't be used to keep a record of the time but as I say, just about all microwaves I've encountered are like this. Anyway, well done Panasonic for producing such a beautifully designed and useful appliance.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Panasonic Official

Hi Lou2Loops, thank you for the feedback, it is most helpful to understand what future improvements you would like to see.

A clock that remembers the time after a power outage. It's very annoying to have to reset the clock when the power has been interrupted. Come on guys, it's 2018!

Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Hate it.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

I hate this microwave. It takes forever to heat things to hot. Had my old sharp carousel for 15 years & 3 mins to reheat a dish would have it steaming hot. Took me 6 mins on full heat & it's still not hot enough.
Give me back my old one anyday. The salesman talked us into this useless one.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Panasonic Official

Hi Lpott, sorry to hear that you aren't happy with your product. You may find the following FAQ's helpful in assisting you with a better cooking experience. http://eng-au.faq.panasonic.com/app/ans... read more »

1 of 10 pages