Love the flavor and Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Ordered the WPI Vanilla and the Creatine Online

The order was sent promptly and came quickly (from eastern states to me in WA) and was packaged well (no damage to the product.

The taste is ok but sweet there’s a funny after taste

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

There was a funny after taste it may have been the sweetener used. I tried the strawberry flavour. Easy to use

Verified Customer

Amazing Taste, Awesome Ingredients!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I ordered the 5kgs of WPC and selected my own flavours which was an added bonus to the great value I was already getting.
The powder mixes well with water, milk or even with a bowl of oats and doesnt get clumpy at all which is great.
The flavours are amazing and on point, The nutritional information is well detailed also and meets all of my nutritional needs to a tee.
Ive recommended premium powders to all my mates and people that are looking to try a new protein powder.
If i could give 6 stars i would because the value and taste is second to none when it comes to choosing the right protein for your fitness goals, Couldnt be more happier with my purchase.
Premium powders have just gained a very loyal customer. Im looking forward to purchasing more products. Big thumbs up in terms of quality and value for money.

Good quality products

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

I have sampled the range of Premium Powders are generally been impressed with the product. I have especially enjoyed the vanilla flavours of the Mass, the WPI and the casein. The choc honeycomb seems to lack flavour but they all mix well and don't clump too much. The casein makes a cracking protein pancake. Soft and fluffy. Thanks Premium Powders!

Absolutely love the flavour

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2018

Bought the choc honeycomb protein powder and the taste is delish !. Very smooth and easy on the belly, mixes really well. Great on communicating with their customers, up to date emails on letting you know when your delivery will arrive and products arrived super quick. Love the after pay option, will be purchasing again.

Everything I ask for

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

The product is always top quality, great value and quick delivery. No fillers or added ingredients, just exactly what I am after.

Sample pack review.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Great mix ability.
The delivery was prompt and I enjoyed recieving emails as to when my order would arrive.
The tastes were true to their label and I enjoyed the variety. The banana smoothie was more like vanilla and was my least favourite but I did add a lot of water to that particular shake. The other flavours were great and for the price i would recommend that you try it out and see how it goes. Premium powders have done a great job with their WPC and it's worth a try and then a buy

Nate

Fantastic products, price and customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Prior to purchasing I had some queries about the products, which were answered promptly and professionally.
The products are great quality and the price is fantastic.
Will be buying again.

Will continue using this product

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

I have been using the premium Total Mass product for about two weeks now i was a bit hesitant at first expected same day results but upon speaking with helpful staff they advised me on the proper intake of the protein and eating right as of two days ago I have noticed a change. I am now very confident that the results will come. Thank you to the friendly helpful staff for your time and good advice.

Bargain prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

No gimmicks or magic beans. Just straight up supplements at a reasonable price. Quick and fairly priced delivery and online help available.

Review of Barley Green & Wheatgrass powders

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

I ordered barley green powder and wheatgrass powder.
Can't judge on quality as I can't compare it to anything else.
Affordable prices and it's what I need so all's good.
Taste wise, it tastes like what it's supposed to taste. Definitely no added sweeteners.
The packaging wasn't very good tho, I tore the resealable portion off the side. Had to pack it into a ziplock bag instead.
Hope they can change the packaging.
Got my order pretty quickly which was great!

Overall would order again, and might consider ordering whey protein too.

Good quality natural protein powder

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Ordered the vanilla natural whey concentrate as I don’t like artificial sweeteners. mixes easily, tastes good, easily digested. Very happy so far.

Awesome service and products

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Great tasting products, especially the choc honeycomb whey concentrate. Just ordered 2nd batch with some other flavours so can't wait to try them. Delivery is the best I've seen, ordered and delivered within a few days. I've even started recommending to my gym buddies

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Fast delivery and amazing tasting powders. I order 5 kgs worth whey protein. I recommend the brand to all my work mates.

Tastes like heaven!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

Salted Caramel Whey concentrate tastes unbelievably good! The Vanilla and Strawberry in very close second!!!! Can't wait to try the other flavours!

Great product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Excellent product and speeded delivery we definitely use again and thanks again and recommend to friends to use this product.

feedback from kiwi BUILDER!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

excellent fast service. Been buying for nearly 1 year from Australia. Can tell its a quality product with great price! for me works out cheaper to buy online from Aus than purchasing locally. I would recommend them to all my kiwi folks who are looking for quality gainz!

great tasting protein.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

I ordered the 7 day sample pack of protein isolate with a variety of flavours it came in a very timely manner , I’ve tried 3 of the 5 flavours I ordered and it all tastes pretty good so far and mixed well .

Wow - amazing service, products & pricing

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

Speedy delivery, great tasting protein with good range of products & priced very reasonably. I will be making another order soon & spreading the word.

Always Premium Powders.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

I love there BCAAS, Glutamine and Creatine products. I know I am buying quality. The shipping is fast and I dont wait long for my order at all. One happy customer

1 of 9 pages