Great tasting Protein

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Excellent as always. I have been using the Whey Protein isolate for years now and I'm always happy. I ordered it on a Wednesday morning and received it the following afternoon, Very fast. I always buy the raw as i like to add it to other things as it has no taste. I also started purchasing the salted caramel which I mix with almond milk and ice. It is amazing.

The best protein powder ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

We are on to our 2nd order of Premium Powders, Pea Protein Powder and couldnt be happier. So grateful to have found this site and this product. Its a keeper for us thats for sure

Best protein powder on the market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Fabulous products and service
Ordered online and received my order 72 hours later
Great flavours, mixes easily and gets results

Quality Assurance Concern

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I have recently received my second order of WPC after having loved the first 5kg batch I have purchased a little while ago. I found that the powder dissolved extremely well in cold water with no solid lumps remaining. However, in this new WPC batch, I could see small white fragments (evenly blended through the powder) in the chocolate ones and would not dissolve once mixed in with water. This time around the chocolate batch does not seem to be dissolving as well as the first one either. I do have some genuine concerns around the Quality assurance and quality control. I have made contact with Premium Powders and am awaiting for their response on this issue.

Perfect and delicious taste

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Purchased whey protein and creatine using online shopping. It was quite an easy process and saved few bucks with the coupon code. Really loved the whey protein, tastes chocolaty and mixes well with milk and water both.

very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

very happy with my first order.. delivery and packaging was very prompt and professional. love the taste of the chocolate mass protein, easy to shake and mix up

Cardiff

• 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Great product and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

I buy this powder for my husband. He loves it. Chocolate is his fav. I also use it to cook with.
Great product. Excellent price (we always take advantage of the free shipping). Afterpay is a plus and excellent service.

Life after surgery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

I purchased raw whey protein isolate so it can be mixed with any food without changing the taste . I checked with my nutritionist and she was very impressed also. The delivery process amazing I purchased product online sunday afternoon and it was delivered on tuesday .

Amazing Great Tasting Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Purchased my first ever Premium Whey Protein Isolate last week in preparation for my life after gastric sleeve. I wasn’t sure what to expect with taste, texture or appearance. I purchased 3 1lg packs - the banana, strawberry and salted caramel. I was simply stunned at how great they mix, they taste amazing and come with a measuring scoop. Delivery was super prompt and the overall experience was great. I agree with some others that say the seal isn’t strong but I found a quick tap to clear the powder helps.

premium me

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

I made my order on line and live remote so always difficult to order and get things in a timely matter butpeemium were good and punctual and this is 2nd order I've purchased and will order more and the protein powder is great also does the job I need it to do
good job premium powders
Chris

Excellent product Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

I am a regular customer and am very happy with the product and service provided by Premium Powders, the product because I know it’s source, I know it’s top quality and its from grass fed cows and it’s less cost than any health food shops I’ve visited. I’ve also found PP’s service and customer care to be excellent. On one occasion my order was returned to PP because it had the wrong address and PP paid for its return to me.

for me it's the best protein product that i've found either online or in stores.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

I purchased online this occasion and have called previously where I always found staff friendly and gave great assistance. There wasn't a problem with postage and handling. I am extremely pleased with the protein powder I purchased, it goes great with my smoothie I have on most mornings and in particular after a session at the gym. A great buy and would recommend it for others to try, if you don't want it raw then try the various flavours.

Easy Peasy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

I always purchase online. Nothing is ever a problem with the team, always helpful. Their products are great!! They post your order quite fast too!

Protein

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Product was good and the flavors avaliable are really good as well as the postage time and quality of the package when i recieved it

Premium being the optimum word!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Having used and bought many different protein powders over the years, finally I’ve found the perfect product. Great ratio of protein to carbs, strong mineral and vitamin composition, all blended with a taste to satisfy. This product delivers on every level and will become a staple in my post exercise recovery for many years to come

Verified Customer

WPI - great taste, mixes well, new favourite!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

I bought the whey protein isolate in the choc honeycomb flavour online. Purchase process was easy, quick delivery. I love this protein powder cause not only does it have great macros (high protein, minimal fat & carbs) it tastes amazing! I have it in a protein shake with water, it mixes super easy and is probably the best tasting shake I’ve tried in the past few years. I also like the mix it into my oatmeal for breakfast post-workout and also adds a nice flavour.

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Great service, prompt delivery this is the second lot of protein powder enjoyed the last order so ordered double this time.

Verified Customer

Great tasting and quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Purchased the Rich Chocolate in 5x 1kg Pouches which is really convenient. Tastes great, good Macros, low in sugar. We purchased the whey concentrate, not Isolate. Delivery was about 2 working days and a lot quicker than some others.

Verified Customer

Fantastic products, lowest prices and quick delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I have purchased several large orders from Premium Powders, all of which have arrived in under 48 hours. Very easy to buy and always coupon codes around to get even more value. Without a doubt the cheapest supplements available in Australia, but still same high quality as the fancy brands.

Fast delivery. Excellent products.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

This is the first time I buy from Premium Powders and I'm absolutely satisfied with their fast delivery and great products. Their prices are great too! Definitely will become a loyal customer from now on. I highly recommend them!

1 of 10 pages