great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Ordering was easy, goods turned up in a few days in good condition, well packed. Very happy will order again here when needed

Fantastic quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Great website. Awesome service and quality! products arrived within two days. really happy with the quality. I would shop again at Premium Powders.

good powder excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

customer service is perfect solve your problem very quick!!!

bought the chocolate flavour not so tasty but it can melt in yoghurt!! amazing!!!

the package could be changed to tin and im willing to pay a bit more for it

Great product packaging poor

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

Product itself is great, great taste Mixes well chocolate strawberry & caramel. Packaging is poor doesn't open easy and doesn't reseal needs to be looked at.

amazing product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2018

i brought 5kg protein powder for $100, amazing product for amazing price, the protein i use at premium powder are great, its the protein i go to now, the taste could be improved a little bit better in my opinion, other then that its amazing

So pleased with my purchase!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

First time buying from this company and I’ll definitely be coming back. The prices are great, and the product is awesome. Very fast shipping as well.

Awesome Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2018

Great products, quick delivery, reasonably priced. The protein powders mix well, no clumps in your drink. Defiantly keep buying this product in the future.

Purchasing product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

Found Premium powders to be efficient in delivery notification via email and quality of product. If the case rises again to purchase from PP I will do so.

Quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

After struggling with weight gain for my whole life. I found Premium Powders to be easy to use and extremely great value.

Good service great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

I have purchased several items from Premium Powders now, the service is great they always answer any questions I have and ship the order quickly, really good value for money and great customer service, Thank you Premium Powders!

Good local supplier and easy to contact

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

Stumbled across them when looking for a local direct whey source, not something pre packaged overseas. Was pleasantly surprised you could do pick ups which is convenient. Their whey isolate and micellar casein have really good macros and the calories to protein ratio is awesome( however still havent found out the protein % in the isolate..will be good to find out!). The price isnt the cheapest, but it definately is not overpriced and I feel you definately get what your paying for. Only drawback on the casein is that it is really powdery and I end up having some collateral wastage due to the casein being so powdery. However this is not premium powders fault as I understand good casein is meant to have this quality. Overall good experiance, bought twice (whey isolate and micellar casein) and will continue to buy as its a good product and good customer service.

Whey Protein Rich Chocolate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

I bought from Premium Powders 2kgs Whey Protein in Rich Chocolate flavour and could love it more. It tastes amazing and at such a great price too. The delivery was quick and tracking was spot on. Will definitely be shopping here more often for supplements.

Amazing service and products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2018

First time ordering from Premium Powders and will definitely purchase from this business again. The website was easy to navigate and loaded quickly. My order was shipped the same day and received before the estimated due date. The protein was excellent, mixed well, tasted great and well priced. I highly recommend Premium Powders.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Nothing short of great service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

Just going about my usual monthly purchase of protein and other aminos discovered upon delivery that there was an item missing called straight away and within 12hrs it was delivered to my door the company was apologetic and rectified the situation immediately with tracking

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Good product, well priced.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2018

I recently purchased 3kg of the whey concentrate ‘pure series’. I’m definitely satisfied with the product. Flavours are good, and the powder mixes really well so isn’t wasted sticking to the shaker. The only issue I would raise is that the ziplock seals on the 1kg packs do not really work as desired.

Great powder!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2018

I bought Brown Rice protein based on its great nutritional properties: no sugar, very low fat, low sodium, high protein. It doesn't have much flavor and so it mixes great with the fruit I blend it with! I was worried a "raw" flavor would taste bad, but that wasn't the case at all. The powder is very fine and mixes very well. The creatine I also bought mixes very well. The bags that both powders came in are sturdy. I bought this after my girlfriend bought some WPC powder and can attest to that being of equally high quality too.

First time buyer, will now be a regular!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2018

Purchased the natural WPI in chocolate and it is great. The taste is delicious, it has no nasty after taste and the bag was enormous!

One of the best !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

Over all after doing some research I found that premium powders was one of the best for raw ingredients..very happy with product and fast shipping 3days to melb...

Verified Customer

Great mixing taste on point

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

First off start with packaging, pretty solid build, carry a kilo in the bag at all times never split so kudos there, flavour as what's expected nice taste and easy mixing. The fact these guys allow for zippay made it a easy choice, fast shipping alround can't fault these guys highly recommended

SUPERIOR PRODUCT & SERVICE!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Premium powders are just that - premium! Quality of all the products is fantastic, especially the raw casein! Service is great, efficient, reactive always reliable.

1 of 7 pages