SUPERIOR PRODUCT & SERVICE!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Premium powders are just that - premium! Quality of all the products is fantastic, especially the raw casein! Service is great, efficient, reactive always reliable.

Excellent communication

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Found the website and ordering easy to navigate, product descriptions are good, although disappointed with delivery time (not on the companies end but from the couriers end) i was very happy with the communication between company and myself when i messaged about the delivery, they were extremely helpful, will be ordering again.

The Best Flavours !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

I love all the flavours, to me they are spot on. Dont taste artificial or strong, just really yummy and I so look forward to having the salted caramel shake! So good!

Premium Product - Premium Service - Premium Price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I have received my second order from premium powders and wanted to share the appreciation. Easy to order, delivery time is quick, the packaging is resealable and the product is the best quality I have purchased in Australia. Give them a go!

New Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Extensive range of products. Easy to navigate website. Quick and easy purchase, email updates, with fast delivery. Good quality, I am looking forward to seeing results. Thank you.

Quality product, ships incredibly quickly ❤️❤️ Loving it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Bought the product recently and received it in the mail within 36 hours. Great tasting protein and I look forward to the results.

Excellent Products and prompt delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

I ordered NZ Whey protein, Bcaa and Glutamine. The quality is awesome and 100% as advertised. I got my products delivered the next day.

Thanks folks !

First time and Unreal product, and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

First time using these products and I am very impressed with them and the service and delivery I received. Will now be purchasing from here again and again!

Pleasantly surprised with service and quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

I was very satisfied with the manner and time that my protein was processed and dispatched. It arrived within 2 business days to Brisbane which is very good.

The protein itself seems to be very good quality, especially for the price. It mixes well with water and milk and has a pretty decent taste.

Will buy again

Excellent product... Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

Quality product and excellent customer service...quick despatch delivered in a timely manner. Premium Powders have an extensive range of produce

Great products, prompt service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

Have tried several products many times, always impressed with the quality and price, Wouldn't bother buying other brands, Premium Powders is the best.

Great source of protein

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

Having recently had a gastric bypass, part of my new lifestyle requires a good source of protein daily. This is perfect. Easy mixing and a great neutral taste. Can’t beat the price. Thank you for providing a quality product.

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Quick delivery, great products.
The only improvement would be for the bags to have a better seal as some products need to be transferred to a container after opening.

Cheap, pure and tasty!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Fantastic product! Arrived on time and as expected. Over the moon with it. Will be back as soon as I run out.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

Iv looked at so many sites, so many products and justified so much money... but this was the best. Best price. Best value for money. Best delivery time. Best communication. I got what i wanted without paying a fortune for a pretty package ( not that its not pretty its just not marketed for that :-) ) or sweet flavors!! Acetyl L-Carnitine gives me what i need for the day to energise through with 3 kids under 4, uni, work and maintaining a household!

Perth

• 2 helpful votes

Great prices!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

Vanilla protein powder is delicious! Chocolate flavour tastes just like Hershey's syrup. Great value for money and I love that I can pay with Afterpay.

Great product could be improved

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Great quality protein with a really good price, salted caramel is delicious it does taste more like vanilla though. The chocolate leaves a lot to be desired taste wise It’s very artificially sweet and doesn’t taste much like chocolate. The packaging needs work, the bags don’t seal properly meaning you need to transfer it into another container to keep it fresh. overall good protein will order the salted caramel again but please improve the chocolate.

Best Value Protein Powder Money Can Buy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Great product and value for money! I use Raw Whey Protein Isolate and can mix it with smoothies or just with water and it tastes great. Also the process from ordering to delivery is very efficient and I really appreciate the email updates confirming my orders status and what day I can expect it to be delivered. One small issue is the resealable packet sometimes does not seal properly, improving this part of the packaging would be helpful. Other than that I will continue to buy this product.

• 3 comments
  • 13 answers
  • 43 helpful votes
Private message

Good price, and arrived quickly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Ordered an amino acid. The price was good compared to other sites, the delivery was free, and it arrived in a timely manner. No complaints!

Adelaide

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Long term user and i will continue to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

I have been a long term user of premium powders. I have never been dissapointed. Love the wide range.i make my own pre wor kout using citruline mallate arginine taurine creatine ....the bomb. I usually order wpc and wpi and mix them together and with oats. I have made some serious gains. I recently got green tea extract and wheat grass powder and i have had some improvements in fatloss and digestion.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes