So Glad I Found This Site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Easy to navigate website , fast , straightforward ordering process, great range of products, reasonable price for a good quality product, fast delivery. What more could you ask for ?

This is amazing and useful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

It was so easy to find what i want bcz of the informations on the site and on what i have to focus.
I’m so satisfaid with the products and I’m planing to buy new kinds of protein.
I can feel that the quality is very good and i already showed the ingredients to a nutritional clinic and they said it is very gd and perfect

Quality protein!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

Finally found a protein manufacturer which are reasonablity priced and have great tasting quality protein since moving from the uk!

Very Good Protein Powder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

I'm very happy with Premium Powders protein. High quality, tastes good, and cheap too. Will continue to purchase from them.

So happy I found this product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

So happy I took a chance and tried premium powders protein! Fantastic flavour and mixes fast and well. Will definitely purchase again!

Verified Customer

Chocolate Whey Protein Isolate - Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

They store was incredibly easy to navigate and I was able to find my desired products with ease.
Premium Powders has an excellent range and their products contain no artificial sweeteners which I find Amazing!
I've found that a lot of other brands don't taste very nice and leave me feeling bloated, the Premium Powders chocolate whey isolate not only tastes great, but is high protein, low fat, sugar, carbs and salt and leaves me feeling pumped!!!

10/10 would definitely recommend!

Verified Customer

Flavourless and mixes in perfectly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised by the flavourless whey powder I recently purchased. I mix it it with my low fat yogurt and enjoy it daily. There’s no artificial sweetener or flavours to ruin the appeal. It has helped me along my weight loss journey exceptionally. I highly recommend purchasing from the online store, easy to navigate and epic range.

10/10 protein!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

The premium WPI is amazing, great mixability, quality ingredients, and it tastes AMAZING. I have tried all 3 of the flavours I ordered (creamy vanilla, strawberry and choc honeycomb) and they all taste amazing. I get an upset tummy from poor quality whey and the crappy fillers in commercial branded proteins, but this does not upset my stomach at all, which is perfect. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a superior quality and awesome tasting protein, without spending the big $$$.
Also, the ALCAR is great quality and bang for your buck!

Verified Customer

Excellent product, exactly as advertised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

I found it very easy to navigate the store and find what I was looking for. All the relevant product information was available. When I received the product it was very good quality and at an excellent price - exactly what I wanted.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

Great taste, mixes really well and smooth. Nice chocolate flavour not too sweet. I will definitely buy this product again.

Great tasting Protein

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Excellent as always. I have been using the Whey Protein isolate for years now and I'm always happy. I ordered it on a Wednesday morning and received it the following afternoon, Very fast. I always buy the raw as i like to add it to other things as it has no taste. I also started purchasing the salted caramel which I mix with almond milk and ice. It is amazing.

The best protein powder ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

We are on to our 2nd order of Premium Powders, Pea Protein Powder and couldnt be happier. So grateful to have found this site and this product. Its a keeper for us thats for sure

Best protein powder on the market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Fabulous products and service
Ordered online and received my order 72 hours later
Great flavours, mixes easily and gets results

Quality Assurance Concern

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I have recently received my second order of WPC after having loved the first 5kg batch I have purchased a little while ago. I found that the powder dissolved extremely well in cold water with no solid lumps remaining. However, in this new WPC batch, I could see small white fragments (evenly blended through the powder) in the chocolate ones and would not dissolve once mixed in with water. This time around the chocolate batch does not seem to be dissolving as well as the first one either. I do have some genuine concerns around the Quality assurance and quality control. I have made contact with Premium Powders and am awaiting for their response on this issue.

Perfect and delicious taste

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Purchased whey protein and creatine using online shopping. It was quite an easy process and saved few bucks with the coupon code. Really loved the whey protein, tastes chocolaty and mixes well with milk and water both.

very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

very happy with my first order.. delivery and packaging was very prompt and professional. love the taste of the chocolate mass protein, easy to shake and mix up

Cardiff

• 1 comment
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Great product and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

I buy this powder for my husband. He loves it. Chocolate is his fav. I also use it to cook with.
Great product. Excellent price (we always take advantage of the free shipping). Afterpay is a plus and excellent service.

Life after surgery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

I purchased raw whey protein isolate so it can be mixed with any food without changing the taste . I checked with my nutritionist and she was very impressed also. The delivery process amazing I purchased product online sunday afternoon and it was delivered on tuesday .

Amazing Great Tasting Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Purchased my first ever Premium Whey Protein Isolate last week in preparation for my life after gastric sleeve. I wasn’t sure what to expect with taste, texture or appearance. I purchased 3 1lg packs - the banana, strawberry and salted caramel. I was simply stunned at how great they mix, they taste amazing and come with a measuring scoop. Delivery was super prompt and the overall experience was great. I agree with some others that say the seal isn’t strong but I found a quick tap to clear the powder helps.

premium me

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

I made my order on line and live remote so always difficult to order and get things in a timely matter butpeemium were good and punctual and this is 2nd order I've purchased and will order more and the protein powder is great also does the job I need it to do
good job premium powders