Great response for urgent City Office move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Quick & Easy jumped with a days notice to relocate our office from one floor to another. On the same day, they also took large items to storage as well as achieved a large rubbish disposal. The day was chaotic, and the guys did an amazing job. They turned up at 7am and got straight to the task and worked quickly.

We were extremely thankful and relieved to say the least.

Verified Customer

Lived Up to name 'Quick & Easy' - impeccable end-to-end experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

Move was from Mel to Syd for a 2 bedroom house. Overall end-to-end experience was fantastic from quote, to job setup, to pickup & delivery. The move consultant Jihan was very extremely helpful, precise & quick - I got a call back 1 minute after my quote submission. The movers Roni & Layth were both superstars! friendly, careful, quick and efficient. They both carried a very positive attitude and never once complained. They were extremely careful with my possessions and the properties. Pickup and delivery all settled within 24 hours. Overall, certainly lived up/did justice to business name - Quick & Easy!

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Great service moving large pieces of furniture to two different addresses. Very quick, friendly and careful. Good value compared to other removal companies.

Sydney to Brisbane in under 24 hours

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Highly recommend Dani and Andy the boys are friendly and hard working, did not complain about all the stairs once, great service and very careful with our belongings picked up in Sydney and delivered in Brisbane the next morning

Sydney to Melbourne

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

We had a one bedroom apartment moved from Sydney to Melbourne at short notice. Rami and his off sider were so quick & efficient! They didn’t bump a thing. Then they delivered to our second floor apartment the next day! Everything is in perfect condition and for a great price! I would recommend them to anyone & will use them again myself.

Verified Customer

Quick and Easy Removals set the benchmark in what exceptional service is

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Exceptional service which was entirely focused around my needs and circumstances in relocating from my home of 26 years to a much smaller property. Their commitment and dedication in providing solutions to assist me during this difficult move is the pinnacle of what customer service should be and extended far above and beyond my expectations. They took the time to understand my requirements and concerns and the move was tailored to suit my needs. The removalists arrived on time and took care in ensuring my furniture was wrapped and protected during the move. I highly recommend this team.

Note of appreciation

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

I would like to thank Quick & Easy , the specialist who booked my service to move my unit furniture from Rhodes to Lindfield., and the two guys than did my move, they were so professional and organized, and the move was very smooth.

Thank you again for the great service you provided me

Verified Customer

Quick move from gold coast to sydney

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Hard working and efficient removalists Dani and Andy! They work fast and professionally and take good care of furniture and heavy goods

Excellent Quick and Efficient Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

We had to move from a 2 bedroom apartment to a 3 bedroom locally. The boys that came down were fasting as it was the second day of Ramadan. It was remarkable that they did the entire move without taking a sip of water. They don’t charge you for bubble wrapping and extras and they have other efficient methods of ensuring your items are protected. Definitely would recommend Michael and his helper.

Verified Customer

Great service! Quick and very easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Great job from Dani & Andy! They arrived on time, were fast and efficient and looked after our items with great care. We would highly recommend quick and easy removals and will use them again for sure.

Verified Customer

Brilliant from start to finish!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

We moved for the sixth time in seven years last month so its safe to say we have a pretty good perspective on what's good and what's not! I phoned Quick and Easy and received fantastic service from Salman who guided me through the costs which were very competitive for a 5 bedroom house. We went with packing the day before our move and the three ladies were fantastic, on move day Michael and his crew were awesome and bent over backwards to ensure I was happy with how they were working and how things were going. Honestly, it was a fantastic experience and I will be recommending to anyone and everyone! Nick

Awesome guys.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

3 bedroom house moved within 6 hours. Dani and Andy were friendly and helpful. They did everything we asked. They were fantastic

Verified Customer

So quick, so easy. Fantastic service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

We moved a 3-4 bedroom house from Sydney to Newcastle at fairly short notice. The circumstances leading up to our move had me seriously frazzled. From the very first moment I spoke with Jihan, I felt that it was all going to be ok. Jihan gave me the advice I needed and reassured me that my move would happen on time and with no problems...and she was right!

The truck arrived on time - even sent me a message to say they were 15 minutes away. and the 2 men were amazing. They had the truck loaded in just over 2 hours. A little over 2 hours later they sent another message to say the would arrive in 20 minutes to unload. They were spot on. Approximately 3 hours later they had unloaded, got some tricky items into tricky spots and were polite and extremely professional.

I would not hesitate to recommend Quick and Easy, they made a stressful time so, so stress free. Jihan, I can’t thank you enough! You certainly know your stuff and made me feel confident that I was in good hands. Thank you so much!

Superb!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

Great experience! We moved from a 7 bedroom house to a 5 bedroom house. Friendly and helpful guys. They did a wonderful job.

Have not stopped raving

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

Moved a 2 bedroom apartment to a two storey town house about half an hour distance. The removalists arrived early and started on time, were professional, friendly, courteous, and efficient. Absolutely fantastic guys. Didn't complain, careful with all my belongings, friendly to the neighbours as well when they were asked to move the truck. The whole job was faster than I expected and went so smoothly, I have been telling everyone!
They also organised a packing service for me before the move and that went swimmingly as well, never packing for myself again!! The two ladies that came out worked at a good pace, careful, professional, friendly, knew what they were doing and everything went better than I expected.
The customer service rep that handled my bookings was so lovely as well. Patient with me as I annoyingly kept changing details on her. Just a great team of people. Will definitely be using them again next time.

Verified Customer

Great removalists and easy to work with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

We moved office within Surry hills to another location and these guys were great from start to finish. Clear communication and very happy with end result. Workers were friendly and helpful.

They don't disappoint!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

This is the second time that I have used this service and once again I have not been disappointed. The first time that I used the service was for an interstate move between Melbourne and Sydney and the guys were very courteous and efficient along with handling my belonging with care. This time was only a short local move but once again the guys including Adam in customer service were very efficient and asked me questions about anything that they weren't sure about. Good job guys, who knows I might be seeing you again in another 12 months.

Amazing and so quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 rumpus room removed from Sydney to Brisbane. Boys started at 7am and we’re on time. Once arrrived in Brisbane very quick to unpack and place everything where it was to go!

Verified Customer

I used them one time, I used them the second time and I'll use them again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

I rarely write reviews which is a testament to Adam and his team.

Great service over the phone - Adam was very professional and more than willing to help despite me calling him repeatedly to change times.

In terms of the removalists, they were careful and and methodical in their approach which is a very rare combination to have.

Overall, a job well done. Highly recommended.

Verified Customer

Outstanding attitudes and Amazing Professional Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

We moved from Dulwich Hill in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on the ground level, to Ashfield in a top floor, 3-storey (3 flights of 15 stairs each) apartment. The move was booked for 8am and the guys were a little delayed in traffic and called right on time to let me know. They arrived and parked with no hassles, despite it being a relatively small street. They loaded the truck professionally, and treated all of our possessions with care. They were well equipped with multiple tip-trolleys, dolly/flatbed trolleys, blankets and straps which meant that once packed, everything was safe and protected for the (albeit short) drive. Most impressive was the positive attitude and high energy teamwork the guys worked with all day. Not once was there any gripes or groans and not one thing was damaged or dropped or dented. It was an absolute pleasure to have experienced this move with Michael and his team and I would highly recommend them to anyone - big move or small, short distance or long - these guys are amazing. Thanks so much!

1 of 20 pages