Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

I organised Quick & Easy to move my daughter's furniture & belongings from Brisbane to Parramatta. Everything went smoothly and according to plan & Michael and Sam had the van loaded in next to no time and handled the goods as if they were their own. Will certainly use again!

Verified Customer

Excellent, quick and efficient.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Moved a 3 bedroom house interstate. Move started and finished on time. Great communication from Dani regarding start times for both pick up and delivery.
Nothing missing or damaged. Very helpful with unloading into proper places.

Verified Customer

Very impressive movers! Lovely guys, a great move.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

They were brilliant! Quick & Easy moved us last week for our office move and they were great. They were fast and right on time, but careful with our boxes and furniture. It was a medium sized move and not an easy one with two flights of stairs and an old lift to negotiate, but nothing was a problem. Thanks again guys, great work!

Verified Customer

The best removalist I've ever used.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

We moved about 3 - 4 kms, down 2 floors ( old unit ) and up 3 floors ( new unit ). David and Noel were our removalist, they did a fantastic job, everything was very carefully moved and wrapped in blankets, the truck was unloaded and put into our new unit, nothing was damaged, these two gentleman were so well spoken and very well mannered, my wife and I were very impressed, I would highly recommend them for anyone who is moving, I will definitely use them again.

perfect move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Marcel and Marvin were a delight, cheerful, fast and very careful professional workers, my furniture arrived safely and placed exactly as I directed, I would be happy to use this company again.

Verified Customer

Very good job,would really recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2017

Dani and Andy were there on time,did a very thorough and quick job!
Took care of stuff and were very careful!
Would really recommend!

Verified Customer

Just had the pleasure of Cameran and Jack for my removal. These guy went above and beyond, very help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

3 bedroom house. They call to let me know that they were on their way, arrived on time over a short distance.

Perfect removalists

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

Dani & Andy were amazing. Nothing broken and they were very patient. The company too was amazing because I ordered the wrong size truck but two days later a bigger one came and we had plenty of room. Our move was from Sydney to the Hunter. Highly recommended

Fantastic and efficient service A++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

From start to finish, Quick and Easy were exactly that. The guys here are super efficient and care about what they do. I didn't think twice about booking them for my second move. Highly recommended.

Great job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

We just completed a removal to Sydney from Brisbane to our sons apartment. The two guys Michael and Sam were just fantastic. We have had a lot of removals over the years being members of the military. Michael and Sam have this down pat and are the best we have ever experienced. Everything was carefully wrapped in blankets and packed. The whole process took next to no time and at the other end nothing was delivered damaged or scratched. The whole process ran like a well oiled wheel. The truck, blankets etc were in new condition. Michael has an eye for detail and makes sure everything is loaded and secured 100%. We would certainly use them again and they made, what can be a very stressful event, streamline and stress free. Thanks guys. Can highly recommend their services.

Friendly, Efficient Removalist

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

We recently had the pleasure of moving with Quick and Easy. Our 4 bedroom metro to regional move was carried out with efficiency and professionalism! Michael and Sam were amazing!

Verified Customer

Friendly, careful, great interstate move.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Studio apartment contents moved including some fragile items. Sydney to Adelaide. Removal staff were excellent, am very happy with job done, definitely recommend.

Clockwork move!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Taz you promised me the best service, price & hassle free move & it was....what a relief!
Although we moved from a 2 bedroom apartment only 200 meters up the road the guys were on time, every so caring of our belongings & courteous.
Job well done, many thanks :)

Great Work Very Reasonable Cost

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I used Quick and Easy removals for my son , daughter in laws and Grandsons short Move( 3.3 Kms. We found from the very beginning that they were a very Professional Company and the staff they sent on the day were extremely helpful and very efficient and professional and the cost for a 3 Bedroom home was very reasonable when compared to their last move. I would recommend them to any prospective customers

Very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

After a disastrous attempt with another company Quick & Easy Removals were a breath of fresh air. From the initial phone call to the completed removal if I could only use one word it would be 'Professional'. They were on time, courteous, very careful with my effects (as well as very quick to disassemble and reassemble without undue harm) and finally their price point was very competitive.

Great communication and care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Moved a 1 Bedroom plus study apartment over a 40km distance. The guys were very professional and took great care during the move.

Highly Recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Excellent customer service from get go....

I called for a quote to remove a 2 storey apartment from storage in Sydney, to Canberra.
I was speaking with a lovely woman named Faye, i gave her a budget and she went over and beyond to meet my expectations.
The men arrived early Sat morning (which was great and ideal), they handled my furniture with care and did it all very quickly.
I will definitely use you again & recommend to family & friends.
Thanks guys and more importantly Thanks Faye for your excellent customer service.

Verified Customer

The efficient and smooth service made a big difference in a normally stressful situation if moving

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

4 bedroom house . Interstate move and over 1,000 km. Yes removalist was very punctual at either end of the move

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Was moving about 2 1/2 rooms worth of stuff about 20 minutes away and the movers did a great job. Very friendly guys who took care when moving furniture and did everything very quickly. Also checked all of the furniture with me to make sure nothing was damaged. They started a bit early which was great, and were done in just over an hour.
Will definitely use Q&E in all of my future moves and recommend them to everyone.

Verified Customer

On time and great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

I moved my one bedroom home without fuss or a headache. The guys who turned up were pleasant and friendly. Nothing was too hard. They were very careful with the furniture to ensure nothing was damaged. Great service and would recommend them.

1 of 17 pages

I have a coffee table that I would like transported from Sydney to Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast which would be picked up from the depot. Can you tell me where the Depots are please? The coffee table is approximately 15-20 kilos, 128cms long, 66cms wide and 45cm depth. Also could I have a quote for this? I am a senior. Thank you Vicki

david asked on Jul 13, 2017

Hi there I want to send some boxes of my belongings to New Zealand from Brisbane qld as I am at [personal detail removed] Have you got a office in Brisbane where about can you send me the address As I want to send the boxes before Friday afternoon as I am flying on Saturday I will be happy if you can help me with this Thanks and kind regards Ajesh

Raj asked on Jun 07, 2017

Answer this

Sorry I cannot help with this as I do not own the company Fast and Easy, I only utilised their services. As I am aware they only cover NSW. You will have to find someone closer to home to do what you ask.
Andy C.

It's a 4br house from Mosman to Wahroonga. I have noticed that many complaints on this site highlight your hidden charges. Do you have additional charges like have been complained about like wrapping, fuel, extra travel etc?

Concerned Consumer asked on Aug 04, 2016

Answer this

With regards to your move, the only additional cost would be a 30 min call out fee that is mandatory when you book a large truck, which is what you would require due to the size of your property and the distance between the pick up and drop off. Just to explain our additional charges, any customers living outside a 25 km radius of the Sydney CBD are subject to travel charges, fuel is charged if the truck has to travel over 50kms and we wrap mattresses for free but any other furniture items that need to be wrapped are chargeable. The logistics of every move vary, but you receive a booking confirmation when you book with us and all your information relevant to your move is explained in the terms and conditions - we dont hide any charges. For every one review that is received with a negative comment, there are twenty received that comment how pleased they are with our service.

I checked a couple of independent sources and one said you are currently being investigated for Fake Reviews on this site and Google.

Could that be why you can quote a 20/1 ratio which seems suspiciously high?

Dear concerned consumer, this is true. Quick and Easy have fake reviews everywhere including here, word of mouth and google. They are currently under investigation for posting fake reviews on Word of Mouth

See all 4 questions about Quick & Easy Removals