Amazing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Booked it last minute and guys arrived on time. Amazing, quick, reliable and absolutely made it Quick and easy. Highly recommended to anyone is looking for good and quick job.

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Affordable and got the job done hassle free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Quick + Easy moved the contents of my two bedroom Sydney apartment to rural NSW. I chose Quick + Easy based on a work colleague's recommendation from her recent move. Michael and Phil were great, they were very careful moving everything and got the job done with no problems or dramas.

Friendly, prompt and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

we moved from Sydney to the Gold Coast. Large 2bedroom and office. We needed a big truck. It was a pleasure dealing with them, from booking via the telephone to when they arrived. They arrived on time, very pleasant to deal with, nothing was too hard for them, they emptied our house within no time and our goods arrived safely in QLD. We will be doing business with them again!

Easiest move ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Sam and Sebastian were fantastic for our move. We moved a 2 bed apartment in the same suburb in record time and with no fuss and no surprises like previous moves. The guys were friendly and skilled at moving even having to go down 6 flights of stairs. I would highly recommend them and it has been the best move i have ever done. (We have moved 7 times in 8 years)

Verified Customer

True to their name, very quick and very easy!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

We had a 2 bedroom house to move and had no idea what we were doing, every person we spoke to from start to finish were helpful and efficient. The 2 removalists on the day were on time, wonderfully calm (which greatly helped with the stress of moving), quick (even though they charge by the hour) and very careful (much more careful than we would have been). We had so many extra things we hadn't listed but nothing was too much trouble. We will definitely use again, big thank you to everyone on the quick and easy team.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

We had a few items to move from one room to another including a large entertainment unit a heavy marble table top.
The guys arrived on time, did all the moving with no fuss and were polite and friendly.
I will definitely use Q&E again

Verified Customer

Michael and sam exceptional job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Best removalists I have ever dealt with,and I mean that.!
very professional and very friendly..
Would recommend to anyone moving.!

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Quite a mixed experience

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Moving 2 bedroom house to 1 bedroom apartment 5,7 kms away. All personal belongings were packed by me beforehand, so it was just boxes and furniture to move.
Pros:
* they arrived on time;
* while one had limited English, they were both very friendly and understanding;
* no "hidden" charges.
Cons:
* drove at 22 kph between locations (I was driving behind them) to maximise chargeable hours;
* didn't wrap mattress, resulting in small tear (was offered a refund for this component when I called about receipt);
* a few items of furniture did not go unscathed - scratches and chips resulted from their move.
* did take multiple attempts on the phone to get the receipt;
* I've noticed on other reviews (Q&E's responses) that there was supposed to be an invoice for me to sign saying I was happy with everything - have yet to see this document.

All in all, they were the cheapest out there and I learnt that you get what you pay for.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Moved a two bedroom apartment into one! Lots of stairs therefore had 3 men. Excellent advice and service from Salman prior to the move. on the day the men were very good.

Verified Customer

The service from start to end was amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

Moving a 3 bedroom house from Sydney to Goonellabah in the Northern Rivers was always going to be an interesting challenge. Quick & Easy Removals were so helpful, supportive and friendly from our initial enquiry through to delivery.

A special mention the removalists Maz and Albert who were fantastic!

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Used the service today to move my bedroom and a few smaller items (no fridges/washers) the two gentlemen who turned up were very professional, turned up on time, no messing around job done in 2 hours. I don't actually think my house mates realised they were even there they were quiet and took the highest amount of care when moving my stuff.
Lived up to the company name. Could not recommended highly enough. Will definitely use again!!

• 1 comment

On-Time, Capable & Efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

My relocation was half an hour driving between homes in SW Sydney. As it was for myself only there were no "big" kitchen or laundry items however there was a lounge, desk, full filing cabinets and bed which were heavy, bulky and challenging. Quick & Easy's gents were courteous, on time, diligent and most of all communicative with each other as well as with me. Their work took four hours from arrival to total unpack at the new address. A sterling job.
I also accolade the office from the first contact. The administrative and information side of the move was clear, accurate and smooth. Thank you for the opportunity to write this feedback on your behalf.
Would I recommend Quick & Easy Removals....Absolutely.

Verified Customer

Australia's worst movers without a doubt!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

workers were not on time as booked, had near nil English skills and very poor hygiene.
Dragged this through the dirt, didn't know how to pack the truck efficiently. Truck supplied was very old and broke down before leaving the city limits. my move ended up arriving as part of a backload even though I had booked and paid for a whole truck.
This company takes no responsibility for damage or care as they have been paid up front.

Comments
Quick & Easy Official

Thanks for your feedback . We are surprised to learn that you were not happy with the service we have provided. The team who did your move has been with us for many years and their customers always... read more »

Sydney to Melbourne BRILLIANT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

We needed to move a few things from Sydney to Melbourne. The team were fabulous from booking right through to delivery. Everyone was friendly and professional. Everything happened when they said it would and cost what they said it would. Very happy customer!

Wonderful wonderful Wonderful!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Moved 3bed from syd to bris. The service was efficient from start to finish. Thank you Jihan your manner was friendly and precise the quote, everything!!! Thank you Sam and Zac you picked up in the morning handled all furniture with much care and speed everything arrived in Qld the following morning WOW WOW!! blessings to the whole team and business. Highly recommend and would use again hands down. :):)

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

We were extremely happy with the service we received from the two removalists on our
Job...
They were extremely efficient, prompt and very lovely people.
They handled our belongings with great care and nothing was a problem for them...
I would highly recommend them to anyone...

Amazing service! Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

I had a pretty simple move form storage to a 3km away.

The guys were so great with all the issues I was having with my new apartment and accommodating me with having to delay the move more than once within the day..

Thanks again guys!! Not one thing was damaged - just my dignity for having to explain why I couldn’t move in :(

They even let me ride in the truck.. Yeeha!

If and when I need to move, you’ll hear from me

Cheers,
Rhi

Great movers!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

I had a studio apartment to move. The boys turned up on time and did a great job. I will definitely use these guys again. Very happy with the move.

Chris

Verified Customer

Truly live up to their name

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

We had to move from a bedroom in a house into a one bedroom apartment. Our move was over a short distance. My partner and I were very impressed with how professional and efficient the guys were. They made what was going to be a stressful day to a stress free day. The guys were very helpful, and friendly. The support staff managing the booking were also so very professional and efficient. I couldn't recommend Quick & Easy Removals enough.

Excellent Quick and Efficient Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

We had to move from a 2 bedroom apartment to a house iun regional NSW. Sameer - the driver was excellent. He showed up even 10 minutes before the starting time. He loaded all packages of my 2 Bedroom apartment in 2 hours. After the travel, he unloaded everything very quickly. Great service.

1 of 21 pages