Verified Customer

Terrible Experience. Very Poor Customer Service. Broke a lot of stuff.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Truly awful. We recently booked our move to Sydney with them. They are really nice up until they take your deposit. Once we paid the deposit, they never returned any of our calls whenever we called them. The guys who did the moving were highly incompetent, they threw our new mattress from the balcony without putting shrink wrapping on it! Many items of our furniture were broken and dented including a rip in the sofa and dents on fridge, they also broke one piece of furniture completely. Not only this they damaged the walls, and put many scratches and dents in the walls for which we will now be paying! The moving guy kept complaining about how heavy the items were. Fragile Tape and 'This Way Up' signs had no meaning for them. They may give you a lower quote but in retrospect we would have been better off with some other professional company even though they may charge more!
Update: I was informed that the scuffs and damage to the walls would be repaired by their repairman. However after that they simply stooped to lying that the scuff marks were already present where I have clear evidence of the incompetency of their movers. Their mover also would not leave the property until you sign the release document. They also did not provide us with the legal invoice of the job they did despite of the fact we requested it again and again. In short, they damaged a lot of furniture and walls and floorboards and told us they would fix the walls, and then simply lied that all the damage was there before! I was fooled by their positive reviews which in hindsight all look very inconsistent.

They don't disappoint!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

This is the second time that I have used this service and once again I have not been disappointed. The first time that I used the service was for an interstate move between Melbourne and Sydney and the guys were very courteous and efficient along with handling my belonging with care. This time was only a short local move but once again the guys including Adam in customer service were very efficient and asked me questions about anything that they weren't sure about. Good job guys, who knows I might be seeing you again in another 12 months.

Amazing and so quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 rumpus room removed from Sydney to Brisbane. Boys started at 7am and we’re on time. Once arrrived in Brisbane very quick to unpack and place everything where it was to go!

Verified Customer

I used them one time, I used them the second time and I'll use them again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

I rarely write reviews which is a testament to Adam and his team.

Great service over the phone - Adam was very professional and more than willing to help despite me calling him repeatedly to change times.

In terms of the removalists, they were careful and and methodical in their approach which is a very rare combination to have.

Overall, a job well done. Highly recommended.

Verified Customer

Outstanding attitudes and Amazing Professional Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

We moved from Dulwich Hill in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on the ground level, to Ashfield in a top floor, 3-storey (3 flights of 15 stairs each) apartment. The move was booked for 8am and the guys were a little delayed in traffic and called right on time to let me know. They arrived and parked with no hassles, despite it being a relatively small street. They loaded the truck professionally, and treated all of our possessions with care. They were well equipped with multiple tip-trolleys, dolly/flatbed trolleys, blankets and straps which meant that once packed, everything was safe and protected for the (albeit short) drive. Most impressive was the positive attitude and high energy teamwork the guys worked with all day. Not once was there any gripes or groans and not one thing was damaged or dropped or dented. It was an absolute pleasure to have experienced this move with Michael and his team and I would highly recommend them to anyone - big move or small, short distance or long - these guys are amazing. Thanks so much!

Verified Customer

Reliable and professional service- highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

I was facing a disaster, another company had let me down and I needed to move the furniture immediately.
Adam from Quick and Easy removals addressed my (very nervous) request in a most professional and kind way. Next morning the Quick and Easy people came punctually, transported the furniture communicating with me all the way through and delivered the furniture to my place without any damage, despite some issues with the size of the furniture and the narrow entrances to the rooms.
I would highly recommend this excellent service; professional, friendly and reliable.

Verified Customer

Stress free on moving day!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

We moved a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, double garage house a short distance away. When the two men turned up, not only were they extremely professional but they really knew their trade. They packed the truck ensuring that no space was wasted and what we thought would take all day and 3-4 truck trips only took 2 trips and 6 hours. I would highly recommend this service to anyone. Our guys Sam and Rimon took great care of our property and were super careful when moving furniture into our new place. If you need to move book this company.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

It was a 2 bedroom move for a very short distance.The complete movement was done in 3hours .There were 2 men and they did a great job and handled all my goods with care which is quite appreciable.

Verified Customer

Really is quick and easy!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

We moved our furniture from a 2 bedroom place into storage, from initial contact with Adam to the move was easy. We had no troubles at all, truck was on time, 3 men did a wonderful job of moving. Would highly recommend.

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Use someone else

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

The removalists were rude. They tried to drag out the move so they would get paid more (I had a friend with me that spoke their language and overheard them complaining and the boss told them to go more slowly). They broke a box of fragile sentimental goods (piled books on top of the fragile boxes). They scratched the fridge with the trolley. Tried to charge me extra for everything during the move (wrapping cheap canvas print). They smoked in the back of the truck whilst my belongings were in there. The truck was dirty with ash on the floor. They tried to make me sign for their hours before they were finished and pressured me to sign the agreement that nothing was damaged before I had opened the boxes. Save your time and go with a company that is reputable.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer

Great work despite unforeseen circumstances in the office building

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

Large cabinets and benches are not easy to move normally but when the foyer of my building was in the midst of demolition of tiles plus the horrible rain the guys worked non-stop until everything was done.
Couldn't be happier with the work the guys did.
Will definitely use again

Good overall.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

Even though in the beginning they notified me that the truck was broken down, then they managed to get another truck to come within one hour. When we arrived on the destiny, they were happy to assist me to move out an old furniture so that the new one could move in, it was quite satisfied.

Verified Customer

They took care of everything

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

I moved from a 2 bedroom apartment over a short distance to a new place. The truck arrived on time and they finished on time. The removalists were friendly, polite, they took care of everything, they moved boxes, suitcases, furniture, they disassembled the furniture when needed and they reassembled at the other end. I am very happy. They negotiated with the grumpy building managers at both ends of the day and everything went smoothly and with without any grief. Would definitely use them again and happily recommend them.

On the money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

We have used Quick & Easy Removals twice for business purposes, both times were seamless. We always appreciate good service and good systems. Keep up the great work!

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Good service overall. Would recommend.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

Moved a three bed apartment. We have two kids so there was a fair amount of miscellaneous bits and pieces (small, non-uniform, non-stackable items like bikes, toy prams, etc) that took up space in the truck and took a good while to pack. They sent a 10 tonne truck but it still wan't big enough unfortuntely so we had to do two runs. Not the guys' fault necessarily but a bigger truck would have been better. Can't really fault the service. The guys were pleasant enough. If I had to make any complaint it's that they were a bit slow to get up to speed in the morning. The first hour or so was spent taking things down in dribs and drabs in the elevator rather than filling it up and sending it all down in a one-er. Servce on the back end was good. Adam was good to deal with and I always got the feeling he would address any concerns that I had. Even had to move the adate at the last minute and this was no problem for him. Overall happy with the service and would use again. Worth noting that this is the 3rd time I've used them so that alone says a fair amount!

Verified Customer

They live up to their name!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

I only had two bedrooms to move but they truly do live up to their name! The two guys I had were great. Took good care of my stuff, lugged everything into my apartment really quickly and were happy to have a chat too. Would definitely recommend them to anyone. Thanks again guys!

Brisbane

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

OK but not impressed, suggest looking elsewhere

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

I used quick & easy to move a 2 bedroom apartment from Sydney to Brisbane. The customer service prior to signing up was great, friendly and professional, but the execution of the move was unfortunately not up to standard. I did sign up for a backload service rather than a dedicated truck, so was warned that there could be some delays etc. they arrived toward the back end of their promised time, 2pm to remove the furniture. They had promised delivery in Brisbane in writing between 0830-1130, and I had to book the loading dock at my new apartment, and only found out last minute on the actual day that they would be delayed, and I had to change the booking slot with the building manager with very short notice, it was just fortunate that we could change it to the 2.30-5.30pm time slot. They arrived close to 6pm, and the move took until about 8.30pm. Because it was after hours, I was unable to get in touch with management to lock the lift for the move and it ended up causing great delays as we had to wait for other residents who were using the lifts. It was a nightmare. In addition, the move that I paid for also included bed dismantling and reassembling, but everything was done so slowly I ended up dismantling and reassembling the bed myself! Access to our apartment was tricky, and the removalists were slightly less than professional in their complaints about it. They should know this is the nature of removalist business, and a lot of people live in apartments with tricky access, and not complain.

I am not sure if this company subcontracts their work, and they assured me they don’t, but it certainly feels that way. They also sent me a word document of their labels which I had to then print on sticker paper at my own cost, and find the right Microsoft word template. A professional company should provide the labels themselves.

I would recommend paying more for a more professional removalist company. You get what you pay for unfortunately.

Comments
Quick & Easy Official

Hi John, we appreciate your feedback. We've sent you an email on the 8th of January with a backload quote and a premium service quote. The premium service would be suitable for someone like your se... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Absolutely disgusted - such poor customer service!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

I used this company based on high review rates. They turned out to be absolutely awful. They narrowed down my waiting timeframe and told me they would arrive between 9-10am and that someone would call me half hour before they arrived. No one called me, I had to call them after waiting for half an hour. I was then told that someone would call me - no one called me. I called again and only then did I receive a call back. They said they would arrive in half hour, by this time it was 12:30pm - they didn't turn up until 1:30pm. I had organised to go to work that afternoon - I was no longer able to.

The move only took 1 hour and they were apologetic for being late so offered me a $10 discount but still requested that I pay for 2 hours minimum (talk about trying to make up for bad customer service) and the movers left my things in a bad state (eg. electric cord of fridge left squashed under fridge instead of putting the fridge flat on its legs and cord to the side, heavy boxes placed on top of smaller and lighter boxes).

Worst experience I've ever had - will never use these people again!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Smooth and Easy Move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

Moved a 4 bedroom house and the 2 young men that were provided were, on time, fast and efficient. They didn't stop working fro almost 10 hrs and were polite and understanding.

Verified Customer

The team at Q&E we’re amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

Relocating from Sydney to Melbourne was made so much easier due to the help of Salman, Dani & Andy. Couldn’t have done it without them.

1 of 19 pages