Highly Recommend!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Dani and Steve were fantastic! Moved a four bedroom house in just under four hours including a piano!!!
Would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting to move quickly and easily.

Sam Mario and Robin did fantastic Job. Excellent and Punctual Guys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Yes 100 perc. They came on time and finished the work properly. The boys are very active and well mannered.

Awesome guys Sam, Savio and Mario

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

The guys were amazing. They did such a great job. They were very polite and nothing was too much trouble. Will recommend them to anyone in need of a top quality service. Thanks Guys!!!!

Excellent service and support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Very pleased with excellent service from Jihan throughout the process and then Michael and George who packed and moved us to Adelaide from Sydney. The entire team were extremely professional but remained friendly and very supportive. No hesitation in recommending Quick and Easy for any move you need.

Highly recommended removalists

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

I arranged a house move for my 90 year old mother from the family home of 53 yrs to a smaller home 10km away. Jihan at Quick & Easy was fantastic in helping us to plan. The staff Jihan arranged to pack the day before & do the valet unpack, as well as removalists on the day, were all on time, gracious, professional, respectful, caring & careful of my mother's belongings throughout. Both removalists & packers/unpackers certainly worked every minute we paid them for & did an outstanding job. If you are moving, my family would highly recommend them all. And if you can find the extra in your budget to go with a full pack/unpack service it will be some of the best money you spend.

Verified Customer

Professional and exceptional customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

I moved a short distance with the obstruction of overhead power in the pouring rain. 3 bedrooms and two living areas with difficult access to both properties. David and Joseph were delightful, took responsibility and managed the whole process. Thank you!
Regards Robyn

Verified Customer

Excellent Service with professional and respectful people

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

The work was done very professionally, respectfully and onetime. Fantastic service that i was able to rely on at the time i needed the most. Quick turn around time and fair advice. I will highly recommend their services. I will share your contact with my friends.

Beaumont Hills

Ray & Abduh

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Two bedroom apartment and lots of toys. Move started on time and handled with a lot of care. Both Ray and Abduh were fantastic and friendly.

Marsfield, NSW

Great company!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

I moved a one bedroom apartment from Hornsby to Marsfield on a weekend which is usually crazy busy! The office team made the whole process simple and efficient as well as the removalists made everything so smooth. Team was on time and finished swiftly and professionally.

This company is extremely coherent and ensures that no stone has been left unturned, book with this company if you want professionals that show great integrity and respect.

sydney

• 1 review

Verified Customer

On time and got the job done

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

john and Revan moved our warehouse stock from sydn to qld. were on time - packed up Ok and gave us some extra space in the truck. All good

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydney

Verified Customer

On time, quick and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Booking process efficient.
Received a text confirming the day before move which was reassuring
Phoned 20 mins before arrival and arrived at exactly the time specified in original booking
Driver of truck (Michael) had great truck driving skills to get the truck as close to the rear of the house as possible up a narrow driveway
Quick and efficient move
Wrapped TV and mirrors for transit
Nothing too much trouble
Nice blokes to work with too.
No problems at all.
Well done you guys. Took the stress out of a stressful time.

Verified Customer

Made what should have been a stressful day easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

I was dreading moving our business of 10 staff. Charlie and the team made the move easy.
Firstly I was given a fixed price so no surprises.
The team (removalists) were punctual, efficient and communicated with me all through the day.
They certainly lived up to their name Quick and Easy!

Efficient and Easy move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Moving is usually a stressful process but mine was stress-free!! The guys (removalists) Sebastian and Adam made it a pleasant efficient and easy move! Punctual, great communication. The move was a one-bedder, city locations, which come with their own difficulties but it was no problem. Their work ethic was definitely in the best interests of their client. Thumbs up!

Sydney

• 1 review

Nightmare

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

I have moved 20 times in my life and this was without a doubt the worst experience I have ever had the misfortune to be associated with. The packing was so bad, things were thrown into boxes, not even wrapped and of course they broke. The men were most uncooperative and were not professional removalists. They had absolutely no idea how to pack and no idea how to pack their truck. So we ended up having two trucks unnecessarily. They were so slow in doing their work, that it took two days to pack and two days to unpack for a small 2 bedroom unit. I was charged nearly double what I was quoted. Everything had to be paid now now now. They did not agree with sending an invoice, instead I had to pay over the phone instantly. Because they were so slow, they charged me 300 $ extra per truck for storage overnight. Their English was negligible and they had a terrible manner towards women.
They only took the boxes back that were folded, I had to get rid of the wrapping material myself. I have never ever had to do this before.
I belief that this company just subcontracts for everything, they do not have their own staff, packers and trucks. They just subcontract out everything.
I was ripped off because of their inefficiency and a $2000 invoice turned into an over $5000 payment. They threatened me, if I did not pay, he will keep my belongings.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Quick & Easy Official

Dear Ben, Thank you for your review. I am sorry but I seem to struggle to find you in the system? Do you have a reference number or invoice number? We can then investigate and get back to you ... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

We were very happy with the service from this company. My son was moving into a different apartment 20 minutes away. The two men were pleasant, efficient, helpful and obliging. They let me know when they on their way, arrived when they said and carried out the move with no fuss. I would certainly use this company again.

Lane Cove

• 2 comments
  • 5 helpful votes

Brilliant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

I thoroughly recommend this excellent company. They helped me out at incredibly short notice on a Sunday morning after another moving company let me down the day before.Their booking staff and removalists were friendly, honest, reliable, cheerful, intelligent, efficient and fast. I was so delighted with the speed of the move and price, that I booked them again to move a large number of plants two weeks later. Their service, speed and price was even more exceptional the second time around. Great to see businesses like this in operation with such hard working people delivering such excellent service. I wish the company and their workers every future success!

Verified Customer

Great service! the guys were fantastic! On time and very efficient!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

I could recommend your services! Booking was fast and easy. The guys just great!
I will use your services again without doubt!

Verified Customer

these guys really live up to the company name !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

I was feeling stressed about moving but Marak and co. were very quick and efficient. This was one less thing that I had to worry about.....

Perth

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 11 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Poor communication and management, terrible service and no responsibility

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Stay away from this company. I did an interstate removal with them and I received poorest service in my life which was followed by their offensive behaviour the most pathetic excuses for breaking and losing items. They threatened me if I share my experience with other people I have committed a federal crime! In their view anybody who rates them with low stars is criminal!!
I highly regret dealing with them. I should have studied more about their operation.

They have had no respect for us, damaged our property, gave us inconvenience, huge amount of stress with their negligence, wasted 10 hours of my time fixing their faults and explaining same thing to different staff member and did not take the responsibility of their job. In sum they act very un-Australian!
If you deal with them:

1. Do not trust their quote as they over quote e.g. I had under 3 cubic metre and the manager wanted to charge me for 7! that is $700 extra and it is illegitimate!
2. Do not trust this statement: WE ARE MEMBER OF AFRA! I was fooled too! If they give you bad service AFRA does not do anything in your favour! Go with cheaper one.
3. If you want to deal with them you have to clarify the status of storage of your items in written cause they always try to keep most of the things verbally to charge you for extra later. The guy who gave me quote assured me the quotation price is inclusive of 2 weeks free storage in destination. However the smart guy wanted to charge me for that two weeks after they pick up up my items i.e. make everything in writing with them as they are so dodgy.
4. If you want to deal with them it is very likely that you have to organise your pick-up, you delivery and storage or at least ensure that they have not made any mistake by multiple phone calls at every step of removal. They forgot to give the delivery details and requested time and day to their agent in the state of destination state.
5. The worst thing is that they are super poor in internal communication meaning that you have to make sure that you have given your details such as delivery address, your requests, etc. to every single person in that company. It seems that nobody cares! I spoke literally with every single person there.
6. Be careful! They are nice before payments and pick-ups but unreasonable and to some extent rude and negligent after you pay them.
7. You have to make sure you personally check your inventory list. At the time of delivery they stated that 2 of my items are missing. They gave me huge stress for a week and wasted hours of my time on the phone to resolve this issue.
8. They put somebody else's stickers on some of my items. It was a total mess! It is a shame! I realised that nobody knows what the responsibilities are so you do not know who you are dealing with.

This was the worst service I received in my entire life.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Quick & Easy Official

Omid we have discussed your complaint with AFRA and Fair Trade NSW and both have rejected your complaint on the basis that you are making claims and complaints for matters that either did not happe... read more »

As I said before these people are dodgy and now biggest liars of the century. I will embarrass them right now! Well if it was based on words I could make heaps of false claims like you. In response... read more »

Amazing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Booked it last minute and guys arrived on time. Amazing, quick, reliable and absolutely made it Quick and easy. Highly recommended to anyone is looking for good and quick job.

1 of 22 pages