The Redsbaby Jive has been replaced by the newer Redsbaby Jive 2 model.

Easy Peasy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

We love our Jive!!! As first time parents we weren’t sure of exactly what we would require, but the Jive took care of that.
Light weight and compact. Easy to assemble/disassemble. My Mummy friends had Pram envy as it’s so easy to manoeuvre. I can turn it around 1 handed.
The bassinet is roomy, ventilated and looks great, I was approached several times about it.
The basket I believe has been improved which I’m slightly jealous of, as it appears more sturdy in structure now.
Bubs is now 4 months old and seems very happy and comfy in his seat. 5 point safety harness realeases quickly and effortlessly.
As an Australian designed and operated company we knew Redsbaby was the choice for us.
Thanks Redsbaby for an amazing Pram.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Corts, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us. We love hearing how our customers enjoy the different features of the pram. We have made the 2018 12kg basket and the ext... read more »

Love it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

Easy to maneuver :).
Easy to unfold and carry :)
Enjoy being able to click the maxicosi capsule on when bubs falls asleep in the car. Big bonus not needing to wake him for a quick shopping trip :).
Good to have seat forward and rear facing :).
Have had lots of use from it. Walks, shopping and general outings :)

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Therese,

Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear that you and bubs are all enjoying your pram so much :)

Melbourne

Private message

Great pram at a good price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

We looked at a lot of very expensive prams before deciding on the Redsbaby Jive and have been super happy with our decision. I love the way it looks, it feels durable and has nice fabric, and especially like the fact that it is really easy to fold and unfold. It was very comfy for our newborn who loved to sleep in the bassinet and who now seems equally happy in the seat.
My big concern before buying was the capacity of the basket, but it hasn't been an issue at all. I do wish the sunshade was a bit longer as we constantly have to use a wrap to shade her. We bought a few accessories and to be honest have only really used the seat cover - the cup holder and storage bag for the handle just sit in the boot of the car so I'd not bother with them if I could do it again.
Customer service from Redsbaby was fantastic as they got me the colour I wanted despite me leaving it to the last second before I was due before getting organised and getting to one of their events to buy one. In fact, the expo sales model is the only real drawback to this pram for me - be nice if there was a showroom you could visit instead of the hassle of getting to an event, even if they stick to the online sales model.
Overall I'd strongly recommend (and have done to several friends). Nice that its an Australian company too.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi K.M, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a detailed review for us. We love hearing how our customers enjoy the different features of the pram and we can't thank you enough fo... read more »

Gold Coast

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Easy, stylish and well priced!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

We absolutely love our Redsbaby Jive. We found it online and test drove one at a baby expo and the product and customer service has been absolutely amazing! The pram is super stylish, durable and easy to use and is super light. The pram is also well priced - I couldn’t justify spending > $1,000 for a pram and after reading many reviews about Redsbaby, I didn’t hesitate! I know so many other mums who have a Redsbaby and they love it too.
It’s easy to unfold, fold and carry and the accessories are great and well priced. Especially if you’re thinking of having another Bub, you can easily purchase a second seat for a good price.
I would highly recommend getting a stroller caddy as it comes in super handy if you want to have your phone, wallet etc. close by!
Highly recommend! Thanks Redsbaby!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Mgracel, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us. We love hearing how our customers enjoy the different features of the pram and we can't thank you enough for your recom... read more »

Love it!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

SO easy to fold and unfold. Very easily carried as it's not too heavy at all! Easy to steer and turn too. The storage at the bottom is quite spacious which is very useful. The compatibility with our car capsule makes transferring baby really easu.
Love the quality touches and finishes of the tan leather :)

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Shorookie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we couldn't be happier to hear that you are just as excited about your JIVE as we are :) Brooke - RB Team xx

Verified Purchase

Stylish pram at an affordable price

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

I purchased the Brass Jive which is very stylish, and my baby seems very comfortable in it. It is very easy to manoeuvre, but sometimes the break pedal could do with being a bit bigger, as my husbands big feet can get frustrated with the small pedal.
I’ve had a few issues with the accessories, firstly the front pouch which goes on the handle bars really needs a ”cover” so you can fasten your belongings away, as my phone was stolen out of the pouch when I was feeding my baby, and it’s annoying when it rains everything gets wet.
Also the sun shade doesn’t fit very well, I haven’t found it easy to attach on the bassinet or the seat, and there isn’t much instructions on how to place it on properly.
The new reds baby 2018 look a much better design!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Lucy, Thank you so such for taking the time to leave a detailed review. We do take customer feedback seriously and we would like to help with a some of the points you have raised. The brake ... read more »

Lovely and functional pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

It is very easy to maneuver and the pram is very stable. I found it easy to fold and unfold and it is not heavy to put into and out of the boot. Certainly a very good quality pram. I would recommend the Redsbaby Jive to any new parents out there.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

This pram is great if you want a balance between something that is easy to operate/looks good (important to me :D)/doesn't break the budget.

Customer service is AMAZING. I had an issue with reclining the seat, they told me to send in a video and 20 minutes after sending it they arranged for a new seat to be delivered.

I would have given 5 stars if the 2017 model came with a larger canopy and proper basket (all of which come with the new models and can be purchased separately).

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Mazz, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us. We love hearing how our customers enjoy the different features of the pram. We have upgraded features of the 2017 with the... read more »

So versatile and stylish!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Very easy to manoeuvre, everyone who has a push always comments ‘Wow it’s so easy to turn’. In terms of folding and carrying it is light and very easy to fold and put in my car. The quality of is high and feels very sturdy. Bub is very comfortable in the bassinet, he sleeps the whole time!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Belinda,

Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear that you and bubs are enjoying your pram so much :)

I love my Redsbaby

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

It is so easy to maneuver, even one handed. Very easy to fold and carry and I am happy with the build and quality. My only complaint is when I am using the pram seat and have it on the most reclined position, the pram cover keeps popping open one click when I am walking.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Tessa, Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are so happy to hear that you love getting out and about with your JIVE :) If you are having issues with the canopy, please be in touch wi... read more »

melbourne

• 1 comment

Love it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

After reading great reviews and no pram ticking all the boxes I went along to a demo. Glad I did- have been using the pram now for 7 weeks and very happy with it. I'm so far happy with the quality of fabric, easy to manouvour and fold up-to. Negatives... the bassinet hood makes a loud clicking noise that sometimes wakes up my baby, I have to take a wheel off to fit it into my corolla, a bar crosses over the storage (to fit a future seat!) Which impacts on how things fit under with one seat & doesn't go down stairs backwards great. Positives outweigh- I love being able to unzip and allow airflow into the bassinet (great for summer!), the accessories are terrific- love the sun sleep shade and carry pouch (wish I bought the rain cover), not too heavy to lift and pack up, great colour and comfy to hold the bar to push, break easy to use and storage big enough so far!
Looking forward to using the seat- I think it will get even easy to use. Also- excellent customer service!!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review, we are so happy to hear about all of the features of the JIVE that you are loving. To help out a little; if you press th... read more »

Thanks Brooke for the tip about the soundless clicking!! I've also since worked out I was going up and down the stairs the wrong way.... ooops! Heaps easier now
The new model looks terrific!!

Dads review

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

Very easy to use, manoeuvrability is great, the simply folding and unfolding is very quick and easy, removing the seat either to put in the bassinet or turn the seat around is much easier than we expected. The build quality looks exceptional so far. The only slightly negative comment we could have would be the design of the pram itself could be tweaked to make it feel more comfortable for the adult pushing the pram. I need to have the handle extended the whole way otherwise I kick the back axle. It’s nothing bad really I guess we would have liked to see it like in a store and tried it out, I feel that the metro might have been better for us but it’s still the best pram that we have tried.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Steph, Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear that you and your family are enjoying the JIVE. I will pass your feedback onto the team - we did change the handlebar height last year (... read more »

Perth

• 6 helpful votes
Private message

Do you want to go walking with it?

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

As all the other reviews have said, this is a good pram. So this review is for people who intend to take their baby waking in the neighbourhood with their Redsbaby for light excercise.

This is a pram designed for shopping centres. On smooth floors or freshly laid asphalt it’s quiet and baby will barely move. On footpaths or any surfaces where there is the slightest joint or a change in level it will sound like you’re on a train track and every bump will ripple through baby’s cheeks.

When this happened on the first walk I took as much air out of the rear tyres as possible to reduce the jolts. But the front two tyres are low profile solid rubber so they reflect every bump through the pram. There is suspension on the two front wheels, however even with a 7kg four month old and 4kg of milk in the carry basket underneath, I couldn’t get the suspension to activate. Even pushing down hard with my hand on the metal step over the two front wheels the suspension wouldn’t give.

Also, if the path you’re walking on is not perfectly horizontal then one front wheel will tend to lift off or just scrape along the surface. This wouldn’t be a problem except there is some play in the front wheel bearings so it will enevitably rattle and make noise. This can become tiresome when you just want to get outside for some peace and quiet with your baby.

My intention was always to go walking with our newborn and I didn’t know any of the above beforehand. Our neighbourhood is nicely paved with concrete paths but there are regular joints and driveway crossovers that reverberate right through this pram and into my child’s head.

I have since bought a Thule Urban Glide which I use for waking which is an amazing pram. We still have the Redsbaby and use it for shopping and appointments.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Macarthur, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you aren't 100% happy with the JIVE. The prams are designed for urban use and have rear air wheels which... read more »

Great pram!! Love it!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

At first I was a bit sceptical about buying a pram online, let alone a brand that wasn't too known yet. I was looking at the bugaboo but didn't like the two fold part. Loved that the Jive was just a one fold and not too heavy either. All the mothers in my mothers group are now jealous of it (esp those who bought the bugaboo!). Perfect for Aussie lifestyles. Easy to maneuver - can do a 360 in the same spot almost! Love that its a one fold pram - only reason I'm giving 4 stars is because it would be handy if the handle bars could move back and forth to make the pram front facing or rear facing with ease, without having to move the seat entirely. It just gets a bit fiddly when you need to fold it up and have to remove the seat and put it to the front facing position to fold - which I think defeats the purpose of the ease of the one fold mechanism. Other than that, absolutely LOVE this pram! Top quality pram without the crazy price tags and excess weight and bulk!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us. We love hearing how our customers enjoy the different features of the pram. I will pass your feedback onto our design team... read more »

Absolutely amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Love my Redsbaby Jive, it’s so easy to set up and so smooth to drive. My 85 year old nana loves pushing it and loves that she can change the height bar and the position of the seat.. You can add so many items that grow with your child. I would never go to another pram brand.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Sally,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the JIVE. We love to hear that your Nana loves the pram as well :)

Thank you for supporting our Australian Company :)

No regrets!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

We love our Jive. It looks so classy and is great quality. My friends are actually jealous when they push it because of the easy maneuverability and total ease of use: the folding down and dismantling; and, it's light weight. It's been the best value for money in the current market and Aussie owned!!!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Kate,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review :) We are so happy to hear that you love getting out and about with your JIVE :) Brooke - RB Team xx

Love my pram so much

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

This is an amazing pram, it’s perfect in every way I’m so happy with it!! Originally I wanted a silver cross pram but I’m so glad I purchased this instead- it’s super cute too!! Very easy to maneuver around especially when I’m shopping and I have a coffee in one hand, and the pram in the other, very easy to fold/unfold, and perfect for me because I’m petite
10/10! Amazing :)

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Tahira,

Thank you for your review, we love hearing how parents enjoy the JIVE and the features in a practical sense (and yes coffee is a must ).

Thank you for supporting our Australian company :)

Brooke - RB Team xx

Stroller is nice but having problem with the canopy and adjustable seat

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Overall it's ok and baby likes it but since the day of purchase we are having a problem with the canopy always pulled back by itself can't hold itself when covered fully . The handle to pull and push the adjustable seat is always stuck and it gets frustrating when I am alone with bub who's crying frantically and I am stuck trying to adjust the seat

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Ramil, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear this and we urge you to be in touch with our customer care team to help resolve any issues you are having. Our number... read more »

The pram to get!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Great design and easy to manoeuvre on grass and on bumpy uneven concrete. It is light, so picking it up and walking down the 5 steps of my house is good, with baby all tucked in. It only folds if the seat is facing away from you and on the highest incline, which is not a big deal, but i always have baby facing me. So, when I put the pram in the car, I have to clip out the seat, and place it on the ground, then fold the chassis down and then pop it in the boot, pick up the seat from the ground and place it on top. It’s not a major deal as it is simple and easy, it just takes that extra minute or two getting in and out of the car. The pram is narrow and and quite zippy so good for busy places. The basket can hold quite a few things, as the basket net comes up and you can lock it tight. I usually can fit a decent amount of grocery shopping in, they say 5kgs max, and the basket holds its shape well at full capacity. I’ve had the pram for 6 months now and it’s in great condition. I purchased the sun shade protector because i take the baby for walks daily. You will need it to get the coverage from the sun. The only thing I would have liked, is more coverage on the canopy for both bassinet and seat. They have upgraded this on the new jive however, and can be purchased to fit with my model. Overall, the pram is a good investment, and is not over priced, it looks so stylish, easy to put together and use.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Olka, Thank you for your thoughtful and detailed review of the JIVE. We love that you have shared practical day to day feedback for other parents look to purchase a Redsbaby. Thank you for sup... read more »

great pram, some areas need improvement

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Pram is great, but it requires some improvements in the areas listed below:

it has no space in the basket
the handle could be larger
the seat belt in seat too complicated
the foot rest doesnt bend as much as it should

other areas besides the ones above are great

Purchased at: Online Computer

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Chio, We are happy to hear you are enjoying your JIVE and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We have addressed our customers' feedback in regards to the shopping basket and the... read more »

1 of 14 pages