• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Amazing! Wouldn't choose anything else!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

No words can describe how happy I am with this pram! I went from the Arlo (1 star) to my Redsbaby!! Manouvering and handle is awesome even with one hand and breastfeeding at the same time. I guess the only thing for improvement I could suggest was to strengthen the clip that holds it folded, mine has started to bend and find I'm manually having to put it on.

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

Love this pram - such good quality and looks beautiful. I was concerned about the basket space but this is not an issue at all and it actually easier to fit big items underneath the pram without having a deep basket. The only downside is the fact that Redsbaby stopped producing the extendable hood just because it some people commented that it was "too hot". So disappointing. I will be buying that hood if they start making it again. Otherwise I would highly recommend - half the price of other leading brands and in my opinion better (it looks more sturdy and better quality than some $2000+ prams out there).

Easy to use, light, 10 seconds to get in/out of car

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

We've been using it regularly for the past 8-9 weeks and so far we've used the bassinet indoors as baby will sleep in it and won't on the cot and it is the perfect step until she's grown enough to try the baby cot again.

The bassinet needs more insulation for winter weather so we cover baby with fleece layers!

What I love most about the Jive stroller is it's ease of use and how quick I can set it up to leave home/ car. It's not heavy either, so over the lifetime of thousands of repetitive use this could be the difference between injuring my shoulder and avoiding it.

I love my jive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Love the look and feel. Super easy to manoeuvre but can be difficult sometimes on terrain. I'm petit and sometimes struggle to get it in and out of my car due it being slightly heavy for me. But apart from that it's an excellent pram, great quality, plenty of basket space and it wears really well. Highly recommended.

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

Easy to fold, carry and use! Versatile and looks stylish :) had a mountain buggy with my first and this was so much more comfortable for the baby. Enjoyed using the bassinet too. I have the most colour and was worried about it dirtying easily but have had no issues keeping it clean.

Love my Jive Tandem!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

I have a 6 weeks old baby and a toddler and I couldn't be happier with my Redsbaby Jibe Tandem. It's so easy to push and maneuver. I've bought the accessories as well ( which I rightly recommend) and my pram looks just gorgeous!!! I also find really easy to fold and put in the boot, as I'm by myself most of the time.
I'm 100% happy with my purchase and I'd recommend this fantastic pram to everyone
Thank you Redsbaby !! <3

Great pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

Very happy with pram, love how easy it is to fold and unfold, and the weight of the pram is very manageable. The storage basket is quiet sufficient, Just wish the canopy didn't click quiet loudly when you pulled it forward- and had to push both buttons to put it down.

Northcote

• 1 helpful vote

Fantastic Pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

I am so happy we picked the Redsbaby Jive Pram. It is so simple to fold up and switch between the Maxi Cosi Capsule and bassinet. It is an extremely smooth pram to push around and it is not heavy or bulky when lifting in and out of the car. It was delivered on time and the service from the team at Redsbaby was second to none.

Great so far: 8 weeks in

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

Our Jive has been terrific so far, eight weeks in. The bassinet is well balanced for ease of carrying with the handle. Baby sleeps well in it, even overnight when we're away from home. The frame easily folds and unfolds for popping in the boot. Brakes are easy to use. Extendable handle is perfect for making a more compact pram in cafes and on trains. Very easy to manoeuvre though the front wheels being closer together can be problematic when judging gaps to squeeze through (ie. supermarket aisles). We've got the Maxi Cosi Mico AP car capsule which makes a terrific travel system. Looking forward to using the seat once bub is bigger and getting many more years out of our Jive.

Not Perfect But Great!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

Great lightweight pram that fits into my lifestyle. Easy to maneuver, fairly easy to fold and overall very happy with it. Very reasonable for the price you pay for it as it compares to something costing twice as much. I wish it has more space at the bottom of the pram to carry more items but overall solid good looking product.

Fantastic Pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

Excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

Very easily maneuverable, especially with one hand, which is great. Easy to fold/unfold. Very lightweight (but incredibly stable) and also takes bumps really well.
Not overly happy with buckle as its more complicated than previous pram, but minor complaint. Storage space underneath could be bit larger, especially when using bassinet and second second seat at same time.
Overall very happy i went with redsbaby and have many compliments/questions on it.

1 of 11 pages

Does the rear seat move to recline at all?

Janine asked on Jul 07, 2017

Hi I am just wondering, can you purchase a second seat later on for the pram (when needed for future children) and also has anyone used it as a double pram and does a 2 year still fit in the second seat under a bassinet? Thanks!

Chloe asked on Jul 06, 2017

Answer this

Hi! My son is only one year so I'm not sure about the size question but it looks to have quite a bit of room left. I believe Redsbaby has brought out a double pram, I'm not sure if you can 'add on' to existing prams, I imagine yes but best ask Redsbaby direct :)

Hi I'm wondering if the Safety 1st capsule will fit into the Jive pram? My current pram has Maxi Cosi adaptors which happen to fit my Safety 1st capsule.

Elizabeth asked on Jul 04, 2017

Answer this

I am actually not sure, it's not very different so it might actually fit the guys from reds baby are very helpful so may be just give them a call.

See all 32 questions about Redsbaby Jive