Redsbaby is offering reviewers of the Jive2 the chance to win one $50 Redsbaby gift vouchers. Reviews posted between December 19th, 2018, and December 31st, 2018 go into the running to win one of these vouchers. This is open to reviewers that post either a positive or negative review. The reviews below may have received this incentive. Previous incentives: Reviews posted between August 8, 2018, and August 31, 2018, may receive one of 5 $50 Redsbaby voucher.

Melbourne

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Been a fan even before having a baby and was on set to get this once I have my own. We bought the glacier and enjoying it. We got the accessories free during one of the baby expos and the sun and sleep shade have been the most helpful. Never really had any pram envy :) Will definitely get the second seat if blessed with bub 2

Great fold, Basket & Customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

Has a great Fold, great basket (good access & size)
Different terrains: This pram is not an offroad pram. Handles well on paths, short grass, even surfaces.
Suspension: The prams suspensions is good but on rough terrain it rocked around
Child comfort: My baby loves the bassinet - sleeps so well in it. Also is comfortable in the older seat. Great how is can be parent facing and outward facing.
I had the brake replaced as part of the recall, great customer service.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your review and we are so happy to hear how you are enjoying the JIVE². Happy to hear that you also had a positive experience with our customer care team :)

• 1 comment

I love my Jive2

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 25, 2018

This pram is really easy to handle, I’ve used it on grass and gravel and it steers really well. The break needed replaced after a recall but that only took minutes and it’s now working really well. My daughter loves her pram, I have a liner in it but even without it looks cushioned and comfy, she sleeps soundly.
Originally I thought the basket was too hard to get into but since moving the chair to the front facing position it’s much better for accessing the basket.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Kristen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying getting out and about with your JIVE².

Delayed but loving it!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2018

I had a similar experience to some of the more upset customers, however I found the communication from redsbaby about the situation regarding the delays to be timely and professional.
Now the pram has been here for just over a week I can say it is compact, easy to manoeuvre and my 2 year old is very happy with her “ special seat”. She is quite tall but still is able to climb in and out of the second seat easily. My only concern is stability as she loves it so much she is often trying to get in when her brother is not in the bassinet, and will lean over the back threatening to upend the whole thing! When everyone is where they ought to be it is as light as you can expect a pram to be when it’s filled with little people, and great on most flat surfaces. Downhills are a little hairy but will hopefully be better balanced when I’m using the 2 seats instead of the bassinet. The ventilation on the bassinet has been so good as Things heat up. Overall I’m really pleased we purchased our Redsbaby Pram

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Cate,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are glad to hear that you are enjoying the pram with your two little ones.

Verified Purchase Model: JIVE

The perfect stroller

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

My first ever pram and I must say it was very versatile and practical. Was able to push my pram onto any surface during any type of weather. The availability of the different recline options were great, sun shade was great but wish it had extended down more. My son was very comfortable in the pram and was able to nap for long hours.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi K.Pou,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying getting out and about with your JIVE ².

Model: JIVE2

Looks great and is so easy to use!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2018

I've been using my Jive2 for a few months now and can have it packed down into the boot of my car in about 10 seconds! I love all the different air vents/flaps on the bassinet (great for Qld climate) and although I didn't initially purchase the accessories pack, I'm glad I have as they have all been very handy.
This pram was very reasonabley priced and has been wonderful to use.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi T88,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled to hear that you and your family are loving your JIVE².

Fantastic and so light!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Such a fabulous pram and so light, so it’s easy to pick up and move around! After trying soooo many prams this is by far my favourite! And the best choice for our family. This is a very easy manoeuvring pram and can go anywhere, you won’t have any trouble navigating tight spots.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Kara,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear that you and bubs are enjoying the JIVE².

Perth

DISGUSTING CUSTOMER SERVICE - AND HAVE NOT EVEN RECEIVED OUR PRAM

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

Where do I even start!!!

My husband and I attended a demo day in Perth, October 2018 and paid in full for our Jive2 pram, which looked and felt amazing!!!

We were told that the dispatch date would be 30th November from their warehouse in Sydney.

So we waited. The 30th of November came and went and we started to question where our Pram was. We then received an automated email stating they had experienced delays and the new dispatch date would be 7th December. We were disappointed but we know some delays cannot be helped and accepted the new dispatch date. On the 5ht of December I sent Redsbaby an email just to check that we were on track for the 7th of December as our baby was due any day. I did not receive a response. On the 6th December I sent a follow up email asking if someone could respond to my email and I did not receive a response to that email either. On the 7th of December we received an email stating they had experienced further delays and the new dispatch date was now the 12th of December as there had been a fatal incident. "Fatal incident" I was shocked and called them. The man on the phone said there had been a death at Sydney shipping yard with a big 4 day investigation holding up their deliveries. I accepted this and he promised the pram would be dispatch on or before the 12th December. I then out of curiosity searched for the incident on the internet and I honestly could not find anything. I left it then searched the next couple of days and still nothing. I then commented on their Facebook writing everything I have wrote here and did not receive a response. The very next day I received and email stating our pram had been dispatched. I then checked Facebook for any comments on my comment and to my surprise they have deleted all my comments and blocked me from commenting on any of their posts, new and old. I gave an honest review and believe that people deserve to know before they purchase anything from anywhere! I cannot review the pram yet, but I will. I look forward to using the pram as I have heard good things about them but they really need to do something about customer service!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Mobhornin, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are terribly sorry to hear that you have had this experience, it is certainly not what we expect for our customers. Whilst we m... read more »

Sydney

• 1 comment

Bad Customer Service...ordered the Jive 2 back in Sept and hasn't arrived yet

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Everyone has been talking about Redsbaby and I finally gave in and attended their Demo. I do like the look of their prams, looks sturdy, cheap and an Australian Owned company.

I ordered my Jive 2 back in September at the baby show and was advised Dispatched date will be Nov 30...which is fine I am due Dec 7 so i can wait.

Nov 27 comes and I emailed to confirmed the dispatched date and only was advised that the dispatched date had changed to Dec 7. I didnt mind the changed date but the lack of communication / update was disappointing. As a customer, I should be the one chasing for information.

DEC 7 comes and I emailed again for an update...Laura from Customer Service had advised me there is another delay and New shipping date is Dec 12. Again no email was recieved for an update prior to my email to the customer service. The update email only arrived after I have been in contact.

I did get an email on Dec 12 that my item has been shipped. I have been tracking the parcel via Aust post for an update but no change sinced it was scanned as information recieved. I called AustraliaPost and was advised only paperwork was received and no actual item was sent for delivery yet.

Redsbaby has done nothing to the situation..
If I knew it was this hard to get a pram off them I wouldn't have purchased it. I am over the pram before I even recieve it. So disappointed at the customer service recieved even the call back take ages.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Paul, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are terribly sorry to hear that you have had this experience, it is certainly not what we expect for our customers. Whilst we make ev... read more »

Hi Sunelle Thanks for your reply. I finally recieved the pram after the two weeks delay. The delay shipment was not an issue before it is the lack of communications from Redsbaby which disap... read more »

Good for the price

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

The good:
- Cheap
- Looks good
- Easy to fold
- Compact enough to not be obnoxious in shops and cafes.
- Great after sale service. I had an issue with the sun shade (fit bassinet only, despite the video showing both chair and bassinet. They sent me another one complimentary)
- Reasonably light weight
- Massive sun canopy
- Easy to change from recliner to upright.
- Lies flat for naps.
- Bassinet was great.

The bad:
- Foot break gets stuck on. Not unsafe, but very annoying. They've done a voluntary replacement on all brakes of this model, but due to demand I can't get in imminently to have it fixed.
- Small basket fits very little. Compare uppababy or even the metro baskets with envy.
- Second seat very low to ground and I'd feel uncomfortable using it. Wil buy a different pram when baby 2 arrives, which defeats the purpose of buying jive over metro in the first place.
- Wheels have become rattly which perhaps shows lower quality.
- Basket clips to back frame with 3 clips that constantly come undone leaving basket hanging.
- Foot brake rubs on basket so when you use it, your foot crumples the basket.
- Sun cover hard to zip in. Also makes it impossible to see baby when facing you. A window in the front of canopy would fix this.
- Handle bar bag does not sit properly with bassinet attachment. I don't use mine at all.
- Only folds in one piece when seat forward facing. Otherwise need to detach seat or bassinet first.
- Not fabulous on all terrain. Bumpy roads or cracks in pavement give it a good rattle. That said, some mums might love that if bumps send their baby to sleep. This just wakes my baby up unfortunately.

Also wait until the online specials for discounts. The savings are excellent.

Overall, happy enough with the pram but would seriously have to think whether I'd buy it again.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Kim, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying the features of your JIVE². We thank you for the feedback on the pram as well, we always... read more »

Model: JIVE2

Such a stylish pram & worth every cent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

This pram is fantastic! I searched for a pram for a very long time and couldn’t find anything as compact and lightweight as this! For me, it was important to have a pram that I could easily fold down and transfer in and out of the car, also something that I could use and assemble easily without my husband being around to help.
All of the features of this pram, plus the extra seat on the tandem model are also great value for money. Looking at some other top of the range prams in Baby Bunting that have the same features were a lot more expensive and don’t even include a third seat like the Redsbaby tandem models.
On top of that, I can not recommend the Redsbaby customer care team enough! Kate, Brooke and Cameron were fantastic in aiding me with the problem I had with my faulty brake on my pram. They did everything in their power to assist me.
Great pram, great company and Australian owned. Highly Recommend!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Adri,

Thank you for your review and we are so happy to hear how you are enjoying the JIVE ². Happy to hear that you also had a positive experience with our customer care team :)

Perth

Terrible customer service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I wish I could write a review about the jive2 which we ordered months ago at a demo day but I STILL haven’t received it. Redsbaby customer service has been absolutely terrible, first with no response to their email service and then no answer on their phone service, being told no one was available. When they finally got in touch with us they told us our pram was on pre order (first time we had heard that) and then proceeded to give us the wrong dispatch date, which they only corrected when we enquired yet again as to where our pram was come the given date.
Absolutely ridiculous and so disappointing. They haven’t done anything to compensate this wait period and don’t seem too bothered that a pram we ordered in October, we now won’t have until nearly January. Absolutely unacceptable.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Monty, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are terribly sorry to hear that you have had this experience, it is certainly not what we expect for our customers. We would like... read more »

Sydney

• 1 answer

Model: JIVE

Love our jive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

We have had used our jive since April 2017, we love it.
It isn’t the greatest on all terrains however the suspension is good enough for what we require.
It’s a very comfortable pram for our son, it’s large enough and the bassinet was great when he was a newborn. Customer services has been great, any warranty issues were dealt with right away and I think it’s what keeps me recommending the pram to my friends and family, so far 6 people in my close circle have a Redsbaby!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Natalie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear that you and your family are enjoying the JIVE². Great to hear that you have had a positive experience with our customer care team.

Model: JIVE2

Love the pram and great customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Love this pram. I'm so glad I purchased this. It's got really great handling and I find it has been great on all surfaces so far (haven't tried it on a full dirt/gravel rocky road, but I probably wouldn't be taking my pram if I was in that environment anyway)
Not only is it great and affordable, it looks super classy as well! We purchased this when there was a promotion and received a whole bunch of extras for free!!
The company is always coming up with useful accessories for the pram which make it a lot more versatile.
Love it!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Louise,

Brake glitch

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

To cut to the chase, the jive was built with a fault to the brake. After a month of using the brake without problem it became permanently locked whilst out on a walk with my toddler and four week old baby. The lock can’t be disengaged and I am still waiting for it to be repaired. I contacted customer service and they alerted me that this was a fault and repairs would need to be made at an approved pram repairer. There were no apologies from the company for the inconvenience of being without a pram. It’s inexcusable their lack of punctuality in alerting customers of the fault as I found a statement made by Redsbaby about the problem on their website. Their sheer lack of empathy as I explained that I had to leave the pram to walk home with a four week old baby and toddler and would appreciate an extended warranty for peace of mind was rejected. The pram (when working) is good, but their customer service is severely lacking.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi R Frank, Thank you for getting in touch and we are sorry to hear of the experience that you have had. We are aware of this issue affecting a small percentage of prams in certain batches. We’ve... read more »

• 1 question

Excellent Pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

I love this product, so easy to use and maneuver! My daughter sleeps comfortably in it for naps and it has excellent coverage and air flow! Great company to deal with and excellent value for money!
Folds up in 1click and us light and compact also caters for second child! Love it!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Ange,

BLAKEHURST

Very good pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

I love our pram it’s very good it’s very convenient and light weight with a lot of different compartments I think the price is right as well I wouldn’t want to pay over $1000 for a pram I think it’s a bit silly. We bought it on a demo day so you get a lot of free stuff along with the pram we couldn’t live without the pouch that attaches to the handles we keep everything in there it’s like my hand bag that I don’t have to worry about converting. The only thing I would say is over time it starts to feel cheap we’ve only had our pram for 3 months and the wheels click a lot it’s not very sturdy it doesn’t feel as though it will last until I have my next baby which is why I got it so I could go tandem. We did have to get our wheel fixed as the pram locked up and we couldn’t actually move it anywhere which was annoying considering our baby was only 3 weeks old and I couldn’t transport him easily. But redsbaby warranty service was nice on the phone. However a few of my friends have had different problems with there’s which needed to get fixed as well.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Hannah, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your JIVE². We have identified an issue on a small percentage of the brakes in certa... read more »

Your one stop pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

I absolutely love my reds baby pram. It’s so light and easy to move around. It has such a big space underneath for the baby bag and more. It’s great for smaller car boots as well. I also love the option for a second seat for our growing family. Highly recommend reds baby.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Marisa,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are so happy to hear that you love getting out and about with your JIVE ² Thank you for your recommendation and supporting our Australian company.

Model: JIVE

not as great as I hoped!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

I purchased to limited addition Brass Jive last year. I also brought the extendable hood - looks very crinkled, doesn't sit right and makes the pram look cheap, and the larger basket - un-clips and I am constantly clicking it back on. I love the pram when it was in bassinet mode but the straps are dangerous and a joke to do up it the seat, my daughter gets out of them easily and they are very difficult to do up when they are wiggling about ( apparently the JIVE 2 is better). Due to safety concerns I will be selling this pram and getting the bugaboo as we are expecting again. I was also not a fan on the second seat - no basket room and they are so hidden from the outside world. Positives its easy to push, fold and doesn't take up much boot space. I would not recommend this model.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi 4girlssoontobe5, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you haven't been happy with your JIVE Brass. I would like to address the harness system as you men... read more »

Geelong

Sold on Redsbaby pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Pretty satisfied with the JIVE2 that my husband and I purchased for our first baby. We went to a demo day to suss out what the pram looked and felt like before purchasing. After 3 months of use, I feel ready to write an honest review. It looks classy and feels sturdy on different terrains. It is so easy to fold/unfold that you can literally do it one handed. It fits nicely into the bag of my small cars boot. I like that my Britax car capsule just clicks right into the pram base. I like the storage on the bottom, comes in handy for holding the nappy bag and sometimes groceries. Love the Indigo (looks navy to me) colour! We have been using the pram with bassinet attachment so far and like the old style look. Love all the zip/air flow options for ventilation. Love the sun and rainproof protector attachments. I do find that the width of the pram sometimes seems too wide. Hard to squeeze through gaps in cafes and shops. I do find it doesn't handle curbs too well despite the extra wheel, it easily goes onto one front wheel and feels un-sturdy. On slightly uneven ground, a front wheel will often spin aimlessly around until you get onto the flat ground again. I did have a squeaky sound in my front left wheel on a walk when the pram was only a few weeks old that bothered me but it seems to have gone now. I do love that Redsbaby is an Australian company and I plug that to friends all the time, however, I did notice that some of the parts were made in China which takes away from my "support local trade" mentality. All in all, it's a great pram for the price and I would and do recommend to family and friends.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are so happy to hear that you love getting out and about with your JIVE ². I would advise you to get in touch with our customer care team so that we c... read more »

1 of 41 pages