Redsbaby is offering reviewers of the Jive2 the chance to win one of 5 $50 Redsbaby gift vouchers. Reviews posted between September 10, 2018, and September 30, 2018 go into the running to win one of these vouchers. This is open to reviewers that post either a positive or negative review. The reviews below may have received this incentive. Previous incentives: Reviews posted between August 8, 2018, and August 31, 2018, may receive one of 5 $50 Redsbaby voucher.

Brake glitch

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

To cut to the chase, the jive was built with a fault to the brake. After a month of using the brake without problem it became permanently locked whilst out on a walk with my toddler and four week old baby. The lock can’t be disengaged and I am still waiting for it to be repaired. I contacted customer service and they alerted me that this was a fault and repairs would need to be made at an approved pram repairer. There were no apologies from the company for the inconvenience of being without a pram. It’s inexcusable their lack of punctuality in alerting customers of the fault as I found a statement made by Redsbaby about the problem on their website. Their sheer lack of empathy as I explained that I had to leave the pram to walk home with a four week old baby and toddler and would appreciate an extended warranty for peace of mind was rejected. The pram (when working) is good, but their customer service is severely lacking.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi R Frank, Thank you for getting in touch and we are sorry to hear of the experience that you have had. We are aware of this issue affecting a small percentage of prams in certain batches. We’ve... read more »

• 1 question

Excellent Pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

I love this product, so easy to use and maneuver! My daughter sleeps comfortably in it for naps and it has excellent coverage and air flow! Great company to deal with and excellent value for money!
Folds up in 1click and us light and compact also caters for second child! Love it!

BLAKEHURST

Very good pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

I love our pram it’s very good it’s very convenient and light weight with a lot of different compartments I think the price is right as well I wouldn’t want to pay over $1000 for a pram I think it’s a bit silly. We bought it on a demo day so you get a lot of free stuff along with the pram we couldn’t live without the pouch that attaches to the handles we keep everything in there it’s like my hand bag that I don’t have to worry about converting. The only thing I would say is over time it starts to feel cheap we’ve only had our pram for 3 months and the wheels click a lot it’s not very sturdy it doesn’t feel as though it will last until I have my next baby which is why I got it so I could go tandem. We did have to get our wheel fixed as the pram locked up and we couldn’t actually move it anywhere which was annoying considering our baby was only 3 weeks old and I couldn’t transport him easily. But redsbaby warranty service was nice on the phone. However a few of my friends have had different problems with there’s which needed to get fixed as well.

Your one stop pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

I absolutely love my reds baby pram. It’s so light and easy to move around. It has such a big space underneath for the baby bag and more. It’s great for smaller car boots as well. I also love the option for a second seat for our growing family. Highly recommend reds baby.

Model: JIVE

not as great as I hoped!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

I purchased to limited addition Brass Jive last year. I also brought the extendable hood - looks very crinkled, doesn't sit right and makes the pram look cheap, and the larger basket - un-clips and I am constantly clicking it back on. I love the pram when it was in bassinet mode but the straps are dangerous and a joke to do up it the seat, my daughter gets out of them easily and they are very difficult to do up when they are wiggling about ( apparently the JIVE 2 is better). Due to safety concerns I will be selling this pram and getting the bugaboo as we are expecting again. I was also not a fan on the second seat - no basket room and they are so hidden from the outside world. Positives its easy to push, fold and doesn't take up much boot space. I would not recommend this model.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi 4girlssoontobe5, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you haven't been happy with your JIVE Brass. I would like to address the harness system as you men... read more »

Geelong

• 1 review

Sold on Redsbaby pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Pretty satisfied with the JIVE2 that my husband and I purchased for our first baby. We went to a demo day to suss out what the pram looked and felt like before purchasing. After 3 months of use, I feel ready to write an honest review. It looks classy and feels sturdy on different terrains. It is so easy to fold/unfold that you can literally do it one handed. It fits nicely into the bag of my small cars boot. I like that my Britax car capsule just clicks right into the pram base. I like the storage on the bottom, comes in handy for holding the nappy bag and sometimes groceries. Love the Indigo (looks navy to me) colour! We have been using the pram with bassinet attachment so far and like the old style look. Love all the zip/air flow options for ventilation. Love the sun and rainproof protector attachments. I do find that the width of the pram sometimes seems too wide. Hard to squeeze through gaps in cafes and shops. I do find it doesn't handle curbs too well despite the extra wheel, it easily goes onto one front wheel and feels un-sturdy. On slightly uneven ground, a front wheel will often spin aimlessly around until you get onto the flat ground again. I did have a squeaky sound in my front left wheel on a walk when the pram was only a few weeks old that bothered me but it seems to have gone now. I do love that Redsbaby is an Australian company and I plug that to friends all the time, however, I did notice that some of the parts were made in China which takes away from my "support local trade" mentality. All in all, it's a great pram for the price and I would and do recommend to family and friends.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydney

The perfect pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

I love my Jive2, it is the perfect pram! So light to pick up and put in the boot of my car and it looks so nice too! Would definitely buy again and I will be buying the tandem extension! I would recommend this pram to all of my friends.

• 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Love the pram. Looks classy. Handles really well. Bub loves it. Only issue is that the basket is quite close to ground so there isn't alot of clearance when taking on a curb. But you know this before you buy :) and got it on a special for $699 can't complain about that!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Britt,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled to hear that you and your family are loving your JIVE ² :)

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Jive tandem.Such a great pram, light weight and a really good price tag - especially that it comes with 3 seats. The material and the navy colour are good quality and easy to wash. Prams suspension is wonderful. Easy to use pram all round. My children love it. I'm only upset that the platinum range was released the following year and I already had the jive ! Was very tempted to buy it. I have already recommended this pram to 5+ people to buy it and they love it too. An amazing product. TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE !

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Jee,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear that you are loving the different features of the JIVE ². Thank you for recommending us and supporting our Australian company.

Defective/faulty brakes

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

We purchased Jive2 for our first baby early this year and we were happy with it, it’s very easy and convenient to use until the brakes got stuck last September. I made a warranty claim and they repaired it, but 3 weeks later, the brakes got stuck again. I already made a warranty claim but since I don’t want this to happen again, I asked if I can just get a refund or maybe a new replacement. They offered to deliver a new replacement but I still haven’t got it. This product really disappoints me. It’s so hard to plan going out of the house without a pram. The first time the brakes got stuck I don’t have a pram for almost 2 weeks and now its happening again. And seeing the recent reviews about how others also encountered the same problem with the brakes made me realise that I’ve purchased the wrong brand of pram for my baby. I really wish I can just get my refund so I can just buy a new one somewhere else. I mean i hope i can also say positive reviews about this product just like the others because it really is good, its just the faulty brakes are so annoying and it makes me lose my peace of mind using this product because it happened twice on me already. So I really wouldn’t recommend this product at all. So disappointing!!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Jean, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are sorry to hear of the experience you have had with your brake. We are aware of this issue affecting a small percentage of prams ... read more »

Excellent service & product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

I've been using the Jive² limited edition pram for a couple of months now and I have to say I've been very impressed with its ease of use, mobility and added extras. Unfortunately, I experienced a setback with the brake recently which had stopped working altogether. I called Customer Service at Redsbaby and they were absolutely amazing at getting my situation sorted as soon as possible. I thought I'd be waiting 2 weeks at least without a pram for my DS (dear son) but Brooke at Redsbaby organised a pram specialist to arrive at my house the next day to pick up, fix and drop back off to me within less than 48 hours!!
I am so pleased with the customer service I experienced, the pram is a breeze to use and my baby is always happy to be in it, he falls asleep pretty much straight away so it must be comfy!
I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a top-notch pram.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Miriam, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you had an issue with your brake but we are pleased to hear that customer care was able to assist quickly to ... read more »

Melbourne

Perfect pram, I love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I purchased the Jive 2 Tandem at the start of the year and I have to admit it is amazing. The pram is light weight compared to other prams on the market, it is very easy to use, very compact and looks very elegant.
I love it and I highly recommend it.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Mariam,

Brooke - RB Team x

I love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

My Jive2 limited edition is such a pretty design I completely love the looks of it. It feels really good to push around and is so quick easy to put up and down. Can’t wait for bubs to come so we can try it out, It looks and feels so comfortable.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Jen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled to hear that you are already enjoying your JIVE² and we look forward to hearing how it all goes when baby arrives :)

Defective brake parts

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Beware- We bought the Jive 2 for our first baby and were so excited when it was delivered in May this year only to find out after 3 uses that the brake is not engaging on one of the wheels and the pram is stuck!! When we filed a warranty claim and went to the repair agent, we were told Redsbaby uses defective parts in their braking system which causes the pram brake to fail often and needs fixing. The guy went on to tell us he had 3 customers that same day getting their jive pram repaired for the exact same Brake issue. Great product otherwise, but unreliable and so it's a fail for me!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Sangeetha, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are sorry to hear of the experience you have had with your brake. We are happy to hear that the issue was resolved for you as ... read more »

Model: JIVE2

Best pram we have ever owned

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

My wife and I have been very pleased with the pram so far. To be fair this is the first and only pram we have ever owned so the title might be a little misleading.

The Bassinet part does bounce around a bit on rough terrain but our baby doesn’t seem to mind.

At 2weeks old she is yet to tell us of any issues she has had with the pram but given that she sleeps every time we take her out in it, I think she would give it her approval.

Putting it in our tiny Ford Fiesta is easy, even for my petite wife.

Most importantly we looks stylish when we are walking around with it and to u can operate the brake with Thongs/Jandals.

Thanks Reds Baby. You guys rock!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Tim,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. So great to hear that you and the family (and most importantly bubs) are all enjoying the JIVE² so much :)

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Absolutely love this pram. I love that it was so affordable but had all awesome features that some more expensive brands had. Super stoked that baby will be nice and cool in the Queensland hot summer months with the air flow mesh. Its nice and light and super easy to take apart to put in the boot. The ladies demonstrating it at the demo day in Brisbane and at the PBC expo really sold it to us and we couldn't be happier with our purchase. It was the very first thing we bought for bubs and look forward to purchasing the tandem seat for when the next bubs comes along.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Sammie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear that you are loving your JIVE² and great to hear that you had a positive experience at the PBC expo, we will feed this back to our events team

Melbourne

Great Affordable Pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

This pram has been spot on for our little one. It has all the features of the more expensive prams for less cost. The only negative is the bassinet is very small so we had to transfer our tall girl into the seat before the recommended age. However, this was doctor approved providing it was on its flattest setting.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Excellent pram. Works perfectly fine for this kind of money. Highly recommended. The best pram at the market. It took me quite a long time to chose the pram that meet my requirements, happy with my choice. Do not have any issues so far, works perfectly fine. I would recommend this pram

Verified Purchase Model: JIVE2

Very handy and easy to assemble

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Enjoying very much the pram and it is easy to work with and move around. I would give one more start if there would be more design/colour options, but very minor issue. Assembling the pram and putting different settings is super easy, it works very well in small corners. We did demo day at Melbourne and so worth it. Happy for our purchase! Will recommend to my friends and family.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Elias,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear that you are loving the different features of the JIVE ² . Thank you for recommending us and supporting our Australian company.

A great versatile pram!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

As first time parents having to find/buy a pram was very overwhelming! We were recommended the Redsbaby brand by a friend and felt reassured by all the great reviews. The JIVE is versatile as you have the option to use it again if you have a second baby. The quality of the pram was great, and it's easy to use and looks good!
We found the JIVE more lightweight than some of the other prams in the market as well.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Dani,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying all of the features of the JIVE² while you are out and about.

1 of 40 pages

Frequently Asked Questions

Can you adjust the recline on a Redsbaby Jive?

While the bassinet option on the Redsbaby Jive remains stationarily flat, the seat option can reclined to several positions. Depending on your version, you can adjust the recline by either via buttons on the side of the pram, or a latch on the back of the seat.

How do I clean my Redsbaby Jive?

Redsbaby says that the material that comprises the Jive are designed to be highly durable and stain resistant, and will only require a damp cloth to clean spot stains.

How can I purchase a Redsbaby Jive?

Redsbaby exclusively sells their strollers on their online store at redsbaby.com.au. Redsbaby also hosts “Demo Days” where you can check out their strollers, including the Jive, in person.

Latest Consumer Questions

JIVE2

Ours redsbaby jive 2 has a strange thing happening with the front left wheel. It keeps sticking and dragging for a second every 5-10 seconds when moving. Seems like it is slightly raised off the ground. Even when I swap the wheels the front left stays with this issue. Any idea why?

Kurtis M asked on Aug 30, 2018

Hi Kurtis,

Thank you for your question, this doesn't sound like normal wheel function as they should continue to roll on different terrain (within reason) and shouldn't become stuck or be off the ground if you are on a flat surface.

I would urge you to reach out to customer care on 1300 344 964 (Mon - Fri 9am - 4.30pm AEST) or info@redsbaby.com.au so we can assist in resolving this for you.

JIVE2

Hi. Is anyone having problems about locking the 5 point safety harness on the pram? I have unlocked it and can’t lock it back. Won’t clip to the center buckle at all. I have Redsbaby Jive 2018.

Emre asked on Aug 21, 2018

Hi Emre,

Thank you for your question. The 5 Point harness buckle on the Redsbaby JIVE2 requires you to place the buckle into the circle clasp and then you need to press down (or towards where baby sits) to lock the clip into place. Please be in touch with customer care on 1300 344 964 or info@redsbaby.com.au if you need any assistance with this feature.

JIVE

Is the Jive frame 2018 compatible with the 2017 jive seat?

Alisha m asked on Aug 13, 2018

Answer this

I'm not sure of this sorry

Hi Alisha,

Thank you for your question. We haven't changed the attachments from the existing 2016/17 versions of the JIVE so they are compatible. We don't sell the 2018 chassis separately as they are reserved for warranty purposes only. Please be in touch with customer care on 1300 344 964 if you have any questions about the above.

Brooke - RB Team x

See all 51 questions about Redsbaby Jive

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

JIVE2 JIVE **
Price (RRP) $849 $849
Age Bassinet - 0+ months, Seat - 6+months Bassinet - 0+ months, Seat - 6+months
Product Weight Chassis - 8.3kg, Bassinet - 4.9kg, Seat - 2.7kg Chassis - 7.7kg, Bassinet - 4.5kg, Seat - 3.3kg
Folded Height 35cm 30cm